Author Topic: "BIG TIGER" JEREMIAH HARDIN (c) vs CYRUS KING  (Read 1329 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
"BIG TIGER" JEREMIAH HARDIN (c) vs CYRUS KING
« on: November 24, 2013, 10:18:16 PM »
 Post your RPs here!
« Last Edit: November 24, 2013, 10:21:28 PM by Christian Underwood »

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Cyrus King

• View Profile
    • Cyrus King
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2013, 08:28:07 PM »
 The challenge was set two weeks ago on Climax Control, Cyrus interrupted Jeremiah Hardin’s first promo as the new Roulette Champion and challenged him to a title match at SCW’s last Supercard of the year December to Dismember II and now the time has come, the title match has been booked and these old enemies where set to go one on one once again.

This is a big match for Cyrus as a man would not only mean his first win in SCW but his first title as a part of the company, he may have been the LOW US Champion when the SCW/ACW merger happened but that was another company’s title which he would end up losing to the former champion two weeks later, can Cyrus win?

At home with Cyrus’s relatives, Miami, Florida
November 28th 2013, 4:30pm

What am I thankful for?

A lot of things, my good health, my loving family, and my successful career as a wrestler, my beautiful and intelligent wife, and need I go on? Off course not! My point is, it’s Thanksgiving and I’m spending it the same way I did earlier this year on July 4th.

And true to form, I brought an SCW cameracrew along for the ride.

Miranda is helping my dad prepare Thanksgiving Dinner and considering how good a cook she is I wouldn’t have it any other way! So what am I up too? Well most people would just sit down and watch football whilst waiting for the food but I’m not most people, instead I’m sitting down and watching wrestling promos for December to Dismember II.

What can I say? I’ve never liked football to begin with!

“Promos from Steve Ramone, Jon Dough, those Orchid girls, Casey Williams and Necra Octavian Kane and yet not a single peep out of Hardin, this is karma for bringing the SCW cameracrew to Thanksgiving Dinner, isn’t it?” I muttered under my breath as I looked through the promos that had been sent in so far this week, the week was still young and it wasn’t as if I didn’t have any materiel for my promo to begin with but I’d still rather watch something that was relevant to my interests.

“It sounds like it’s been pretty quiet back in Newark.” Miranda commented and I nodded in response as she entered the room still wearing the apron from cooking dinner. “Dinner should be ready in a half hours’ time Cyrus.”

“Thanks Miranda.” I thanked her and she nodded. “Need my help with anything?”

“Getting tired of watching the same promos over and over again?” Miranda asked and I nodded. “You could always watch some LOW promos you know. They did release their next card earlier this week.”

“I checked, only one promo and it’s from James Hughes.” I responded and Miranda winced.

“Forget I asked.” Miranda sighed to herself. “We’re doing fine as far as drinks and snacks are concerned and the dogs are behaving themselves.”

“As much as a Labrador, a Springer Spaniel and an Alsatian Puppy can anyway.” I responded and Miranda nodded with a laugh. “We got enough dog food to satisfy those three?”

“Your dad brought a month’s worth of the stuff in advance trust me, the amount of dog food that we have is not an issue.” Miranda reassured me and I sighed in relief. “I have an idea.” Miranda added and I looked at her. “You brought the SCW cameracrew along, may as well put them to use before dinner’s ready.”

“You know what? That’s not a bad idea.” I responded before thinking for a few minutes and doing a quick check to see if any other promos had been sent in and aired, seeing that there weren’t any I nodded before turning off the TV. “I’m heading out into the garden so I won’t get interrupted so call me when dinner’s ready.”

“I was going to do that anyway.” Miranda responded before stepping aside to let me pass, I made my way through the house and into the garden stopping to stroke the dogs on the way and now that I’m alone where I (hopefully) won’t get distracted I started on my promo.

“Thanksgiving, traditionally it’s a time to be thankful, to spend time with family and to get fat thanks to delicious food! This year though I’m breaking tradition by conducting a promo on Thanksgiving, why? Why not? As I’m sure you know at the next Supercard I’m facing “Big Tiger” Jeremiah Hardin for the SCW Roulette Championship in Hardin’s first defense of that title, coincidentally it’ll also be his last defense of that title!”

It’ll be a gender flipped version of Jessie Salco’s reign with SCW Bombshell Roulette Championship really!

“Hardin, we’re both ex-military men looking to make a name for ourselves in the world of professional wrestling. That’s really what this whole match comes down to, in the battle of ex-military men turned wrestlers who is the best wrestler? Many would say that that was already determined back in ACW as Hardin beat me not once but twice, thing is Hardin is that you may have won the battle but the war is far from over!”

It’ll end when I win the SCW Roulette Championship!

“As you know I have yet to get a single win in SCW, I admit that, but imagine, just for a second, the boost my career in SCW will get when I not only win my first match but my first title in SCW in one full swoop? If you imagined me doing my best Scrooge McDuck impersonation then you’re not exactly far off the mark! I know Hardin wants to retain the title but as far as I’m concerned I’m ending 2013 as the SCW Roulette Champion!”

What’s that? I’m underestimating Hardin?

“Don’t think for a second that I’m underestimating my opponent in this match! I’ve fought Hardin before in ACW and I know how tough he is, I mean he withstood a two on one beating from me and Max Burke long enough to win that title in the first place! Which actually leads me into my next point but I’ll get to that in a minute, Hardin, you may be tough but I’m tougher!”

And now I move onto my next point.

“Do you want the cold, hard truth Hardin? If it weren’t for me Max Burke would still be Roulette Champion, if that Spear had hit it’s intended target then you would’ve been just another victim of my alliance with Max Burke but no, it backfired and as a result you won the SCW Roulette Championship with my help, unintentional help but help none the less, and with my help you’ll lose the SCW Roulette Championship as well!”

It’s that simple!

“Like it or not Hardin I’m speaking the truth! I have no plans on leaving Newark, Canada without that title around my waist and like it or not you won’t get a chance to defend your SCW Roulette Championship for the second time because for you there won’t be a second time! And as for the stipulation, I’ll compete in anything! Kennel from Hell, Special Guest Ref, even a match this is bound to get bloody like one of those old school Japanese Death Matches, yeah, you know what I’m talking about, doesn’t matter, I’ll compete in anything!”

And I’ll win in any match as well.

“The New Year is almost upon us and so is the end of SCW’s fiscal year, it has definitely been an eventful one to say the least! Erick Staggs’s failed takeover, the ACW merger, SCW and ACW leaving the NWA all together, it’s just been one Wham Episode after another! And I intend to end it with a bang! The SCW Roulette Championship is in my sights, I can practically smell the thing here in Miami, either that or it’s the Thanksgiving Dinner I’m smelling, and come year’s end I will hold my first title with this company!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

“Speaking of the New Year, traditionally around this time of year when people aren’t making Christmas Lists or getting ready for Thanksgiving Dinner like I am they usually come up with a New Year’s Resolution, lose weight, join the gym, be more proactive, get a girlfriend/boyfriend, those kinds of things! My New Year’s Resolution is one I’ll resolve a few weeks before the New Year starts, win the SCW Roulette Championship, Hardin, you have one simple Resolution to follow, bow down to the king!”

“Dinner’s ready!” Miranda’s voice rang out and I grinned before entering the house as the scene fades.
user posted image

user posted image

Offline R.O.A.R.

• Handler: Gary Hardin
    • View Profile
    • "Big Tiger" Jeremiah Hardin
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2013, 04:13:04 PM »
 Check this...I am at my apartment and I have everything moved in. This place looks sweet and i thank Aunt Lady for showing me this, and Raynin for letting me move in. It's too bad what happened to her and everything, I would have liked to help her out, but Aunt Lady told me to stay out of it because it wasnt my business. I then find some voodoo dolls in one of the rooms, and some other stuff, and from what i have seen from her matches, this stuff could be the stuff of Diamond.

I remember having lunch with her that one time, and she is fine, but no one seemed to tell me that she was going to be rooming with me. I dont mind a roommate either, especially one as fine as Diamond. It was a nice surprise too. She was in the living room, playing with my dog Tiger

Diamond: You have a cute dog. What's his name?

Jeremiah: His name is Tiger. You into bulldogs?

Diamond: I love animals, and you seem like you got yourself a good dog here. I guess you know i am your roommate. Do you mind that?

Jeremiah: As fine as you are, i would not mind that at all.

Diamond giggles and punches my arm.

Diamond: You got a big match coming up and i know you want to keep your title, so dont let me distract you. Would you like something to drink?

Jeremiah: Yeah, somethin' non-alcoholic. I dont like to get drunk before a big match.

Diamond: Will iced tea work? I can make some mean iced tea.

Jeremiah: Sure. You got your debut match at the PPV too. You nervous?

Diamond: Not really. Lady has given me her vote of confidence since Raynin had gone bonkers, so the nervousness is no longer there.

Jeremiah: Cool. How long have you known Aunt Lady? Got to be a good while since she gave you Raynin's spot till she gets better.

Diamond: Since highschool. We met at Sensei Mosley's dojo. So what do you think about your opponent Cyrus King? It must be kind of annoying to face him again, but this time its for your title.

Jeremiah: Nah, I mean if he wanted to face me for the title, all he had to do was ask. You see, whenever i am a champ, I dont mind facing all comers for it. Cy wont be any different, and yeah, I have had his number, and he wanted to make a statement at my expense, that's cool. I made one at his and Big Casey's expense when I beat them to become the number one contender to the title, and i made one at Max Burke's expense when i beat him for the title, so Cy can try, but he gonna find out that you do not try to make a statement and think you gonna walk out without me kicking ass first, and taking names later, ya know what i mean?

Diamond: Hell yeah. I know what you mean. Lady drilled that into my head so many times its tattooed inside my head.

Jeremiah: Kind of like me with Unc when I trained with him.

Diamond: I had the utmost of pleasures to meet him, and he is so good to Lady. I am happy for them. they make the absolute perfect couple in my view. I know you been flirting with her.

Jeremiah: ]I know, but i ain't one to break something like that up. I'm only playing when i do, but she is fine for a six footer. I have only seen six footers that look like a drag, or what not. I mean i'm sure there are other beautiful six footers, but none that i had seen.

Diamond: Yeah, they are out there. Getting back to your match. You have been something else with the Roulette matches. You think you have what it takes to keep that title?

Jeremiah: Of course. It's like i have said before, the Roulette style matches is all about expecting the unexpected. I have had to do that on the battlefield, like not knowing when i am needed to go out to battle in Iraq or Afghanistan, but i go out there and just do what is needed of me to do, ya know? I look at these kinda matches like that, so yeah, I was born to fight, and defendin' the title ain' gonna be easy, but neither am I in that ring.

She brings over the iced tea and then I take a glass and pour me some, and i pour her some too. Tiger then jumps on the couch, and lays next to us. She smiles and pets him. Tiger rolls over and she rubs his belly. Tiger sure loves his belly rubs.

Diamond: So when did you get Tiger? How long have you had him?

Jeremiah: I got him when i got out of the Army. I figured i needed a four legged friend an' I didn’t wanna go overboard with anything big, or go little with it, so I got Tiger. A buddy of mine was breedin' them, and I got him as a puppy, and we been best buds ever since.

Diamond: Well, he's a good dog, and i don't mind helping with him if you don't mind that is.

Jeremiah: Nah, I don’t mind it at all. He likes you already, and that's good in my book there.

I call Tiger off the couch, and then I go feed him and give him water and then Tiger goes and eats. She smiles, and thinks.

Diamond: What kind of tricks can he do. Is he one of those that can skateboard? I have seen bulldogs that can skateboard.

Jeremiah: Actually yeah he can. I taught him that when he was a puppy. He’ll do it now and then, but yeah he can. You wanna see?

Diamond: Sure.

I get up and go into my room and look for Tiger’s favorite skateboard and I find it. I then call Tiger and he sees his favorite skateboard, which has bones on it because he loves his bones, and then he gets on the skateboard, and skateboards on it. Diamond smiles and claps for him and I then get up and get the treats for Tiger and I give Tiger a treat. I then grab the skateboard and put it back in my room and smiles and comes back.

Diamond: That is a talented dog there. You ever taken him to an animal talent show or something like that?

Jeremiah: Nah, because like you said, Tiger is not the only one that can do that, and probably the judges will think the same thing.

Diamond: That’s true. We should probably start getting ready for our matches, so why don’t we hit the gym.

Jeremiah: Sure thing sweet thing. Plus I bet you look hot in your workout outfit.

She giggles again and shakes her head as she heads into her room to get changed, and I did the same. We both came out and I smiled and looked her up and down and bit my bottom lip. She punched my arm roughly and I then rubbed my arm and we head to the gym

---------------------

peep this…..Thanksgiving Day...Aunt Lady, and Gothika’s apartment...Diamond and I arrive, we being roommates after all, and I decide to drive. We had cooked the food after we worked out and I brought my yams with the marshmallows, and she decided to bring her Creole style potato salad. Unc greets us at the door and lets us in. Almost everyone is there, even Sensei Mosley and his wife, and Aunt Trice, and I like to call Unc Redwood, cause he about as tall as one, and from what I seen from matches he and Unc had when they held the aWo tag titles, as tough as one too. I don’t know what it is about the Darkk sisters, but Aunt Trice fine as hell, but I sure ain’t gonna break them up, knowing that Unc Redwood would rip my head off if I had done that.

I then set the yams down at the table where the rest of the food is and she sets her potato salad in the same spot. We then come to where the rest of the family is

Darknyss: There they are. Jeremiah, I should have told you that Morganna was going to be rooming with you. You didn’t mind that did you?

Jeremiah: Nah aunt Lady, as fine as she is, it was a nice surprise. I could get use to it. She met my dog too, and my dog likes her.

Darknyss: Kinda figured you would. You ready for your title match against Cyrus?

Jeremiah: Always ready Aunt Lady. You know me, I am not gonna just sit and not defend the title. Unc drilled that in my head, and I am glad he did. Im always in battle whether I have gold or not. Nothing new to me.

Darknyss: I agree with that.

Then Aunt Trice and Unc Redwood come to us.

Doug: Hey Jeremiah. I heard you made an impact winning the Roulette title as quick as you did. Good job. Your uncle has done that before, so it was no surprise to me how fast you got to the top.

Jeremiah: It was to me, I mean three weeks into SCW and I already won a title. I mean I was on a roll in ACW, but never thought I be on a roll here in SCW, but you right Unc Redwood, coming from the family I came from, it ain’t no surprise.

Latrice: So what do you think about your opponent.

Jeremiah: It’s like I said, he a heavy hitter, but he wants to make a statement. That’s cool, and all, but he gonna find out that it ain’t a good thing to do that at my expense. I mean I beat his ass on more than one occasion, and yeah, I know it only takes one time to beat me, but you know something, I ain’t a one hit wonder. This title stayin’ with me.

Latrice: I like your attitude Jeremiah.

Sebastian: Alright, food’s done, come and get it

We all go and get our grub on and I grab some ham, turkey, mashed potatoes, some of Diamond’s potato salad, some of my yams, and some cranberry sauce. I love me some cranberry sauce. Unc makes the best homemade cranberry sauce. Aside from being one of the most legendary wrestlers in the business, he is a very good cook. He wont tell me his secret for the cranberry sauce, but its good none the less. I sit next to my roomie, and we eat. I try out the Creole potato salad and I smile as its pretty dang good, got that little kick to it, and I like food with a little kick.

Jeremiah: This some good potato salad.

Diamond: Thank you. It was Grandmere’s secret recipe.

Jeremiah: Well I like it.

she smiled and then Unc stood up.

Sebastian: Alright guys, I want us to talk about what we are thankful for. I will start. I am thankful for family, my lotus blossom, and God. Jeremiah? What about you.

Jeremiah: Family, God, the troops, having been trained under one of the most legendary wrestlers, and who was my father figure when my father was killed in war. Unc, if you hadn’t been there when I needed someone to look up to, then I don’t know what I would have done. I am thankful you took me under your wing in wrestling, and in life.

Unc smiled and raised his glass and the others had the same things to be thankful for and we continue to eat. We then watch the football game. A few hours go by and I help Aunt Lady and Unc clean up and then Diamond and I head back to our apartment.

------------

Alright….San Francisco airport….Heading to the Newark Pavilion. We come off the airplane and head to my ride which makes it on the trip as well. Limos are nice to ride in an’ all, but I prefer my 2014 Sebring convertible, black in color, something familiar.  I open the passenger door for Diamond and she gets in. I get in my driver side, and we drive to the pavilion.

We arrive there and I grab my bags, which has the Roulette title in it, and we go our separate ways, as she headed to the Fallen locker room and I headed to mine. Then Rocki Mountains comes to me and wanting an interview from me.

Rocki: Jeremiah, may I get a few words from you? Its about your match against King at December II Dismember against Cyrus King. He has had some choice words for you. He says that he will win the Roulette title from you.

Jeremiah: Is that right? Cyrus sure has a big mouth don’t he. Yeah, I saw what he had to say about me. He wants to end 2013 as the Roulette champ, but as far as I can see it, he’s goin’ to wish like hell he had never made that statement against me three weeks ago, ya dig?

Rocki nods and listens

Jeremiah: Ol’ Cy needs to realize somethin’. I have made a statement here for a reason. I was the underdog in that ladder match because I was the lightest one in the match, but what happened, I came out on top. Yeah, we both were military men who became wrestlers. I didn’t come to SCW to be a one hitter quitter here when it comes to gold.

I then take the mic from Rocki, and I look into the camera

Jeremiah: Hey Cy, how was your Thanksgiving. Was it good? Mine was. I hope yours was too. Ill tell you one thing though big boy, I aint forgot what you did after I won the title. You see, people like you like to make examples of some people to get a point across. It don’t work like that with me. You want to be the Roulette champ, you want to hold this up?

I hold up the title in the camera.

Jeremiah: This is as close as you are going to get to the title, because you talk about new year’s resolutions? Here’s one of mine before it even starts. One of them is that at December to Dismember, I don’t care what match we have, before this year is over you will become my bitch. You want to talk about me bowing down to the king. Cy, guess what man, I don’t listen to King Nothings like you.

I take a deep breath

Jeremiah: Cyrus, let me let you in on something man. You have been talking a good game man, but where have you been lately? I will tell you where you have been. You have been lying on the canvas, looking at the lights with a glazed look on your face. I will admit though Cy, you are a heavy hitter, and that’s good and all, but what you fail to realize is this. Your catchphrase is simply false advertisement in my eyes, because I am supposed to bow down to the king? What are you the king of Cy? The way I see it, the song King Nothing by Metallica explains what you are to me.

I think a bit

Jeremiah: I don’t claim to be king of anything, because I don’t see myself as a king. I see myself as a hardworking, non-stop action US citizen who just happens to be confident in his abilities to kick ass and make impacts in the company he works for. Yeah, I get you the same kinda guy, but so far, the only thing you have done in this company is prove that you need to change your catchphrase. I don’t need a catchphrase to get my point across. I just do what I do in that ring, and that is what gets my point across, and seeing whats on my shoulder Cy makes my point pretty damn clear.

I smile

Jeremiah: Cy, Do not be surprised if your resolutions aren't to fruition, because the king I am suppose to bow down to, do not have a thing on me. See you in the ring Cy.

I give the mic back to Rocki, and I head to the locker room.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2013, 04:21:32 PM by Argento »
user posted image

6' 6" 245 lbs.
Washington DC

Themes: Soldiers by Otherwise (CC)
Don't Tread on Me by Metallica (PPV)

Finishers: Tiger's Ambition (Double Underhook Whiplash)

Big Tiger Impact (see how the Double A Spinbuster is done, but replace the spinbuster with the Bulldog Powerslam)

Tiger Cross Suplex (Jeremiah puts the opponent in the cloverleaf, but instead of turning his opponent over, he picks his opponent up and does a bridging suplex for a pin)

Big Tiger Lock (Jeremiah underhooks his opponent's arms like he is going for a Tiger suplex but with one arm, and then takes the other arm and brings it around his opponent's neck for a guillotine choke while the opponent's arms are still underhooked.)

SCW Accomplishments
------------------
SCW Roulette Champion (1 time, Defeated Max Burke)

user posted image

Offline Staggs

• -={NXT}=-
    • View Profile
    • Spike Staggs
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2013, 12:14:12 AM »
 The first deadline has now passed. Anything after this will count for Round 2

Offline Cyrus King

• View Profile
    • Cyrus King
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2013, 07:49:38 PM »
 Thanksgiving has come and gone and you know what else has come and gone? The first promo week for SCW’s December 2 Dismember II Supercard being broadcast from Newark, Canada this Sunday! Whilst the promos where few and far between due to Thanksgiving there were still quite a few promos aired including ones from Jeremiah Hardin and Cyrus King promoting their Roulette Title Match at the Supercard.

Now that week two has begun Cyrus obviously has some things to say to the current Roulette Champion regarding their upcoming title match, not only that but he wants to get things done early this week as he has already requested a cameracrew to come around to his hotel room in Newark, Canada in spite of being jet lagged from his flight from Santa Domingo in the Dominican Republic which was playing host to LOW’s next SuperNova, can Cyrus win?

Cyrus’s hotel room, Newark, Canada
December 2nd, 2013, 11:00am

Some people would call me an idiot for conducting a promo whilst jet lagged, those people also include my wife, but in reality it just shows how dedicated I am to SCW.

We arrived at the hotel at around 3am last night, we would’ve gotten here earlier but, well, you know, flight delays and all that fun stuff that the airlines seem to do just to piss people off and that’s why I’m as jet lagged as I am but to be honest I don’t care.

If I could conduct a promo whilst I was in a coma, I would!

So, what do I have to say about Hardin’s promo? He’s making the same mistake my opponent in LOW, Justice, is making, underestimating me, but whilst Justice’s obsession over the World Title is the reason he’s underestimating me it’s the fact that I have yet to win a match in SCW that Hardin is underestimating me and he’ll realize his mistake at December 2 Dismember II when we loses the title in his first defense.

The fact that he referenced one of Metallica’s worst songs just seals the deal.

So what am I up too? Drinking Red Bull so that I won’t nod off in the middle of this promo and you know what? It’s working awesomely so far, yeah I realize the irony of using an energy drink with the slogan “Red Bull gives you wings” to keep myself awake because I’m jet lagged but that’s not important! It’s working and that’s what’s important!

“Cyrus, you realize that stuff’s practically cocaine right?” Miranda asked as I took another sip from my drink. “Seriously, what the hell is keeping you from doing the promo whilst you’re rested? Honestly?”

“The fact that I want to get it done whilst I have ideas for the promo.” I answered as I took another sip from my drink. “Besides this is my first title shot since I joined SCW earlier this year and I want to make a good impression.”

“Yes, because nothing says “good impression” like drinking Red Bull in the middle of a promo!” Miranda responded as she shook her head. “I swear if I see you running down the halls half naked whilst screaming gibberish later I’m banning that drink from our home and hotel rooms!”

“Miranda, it’s Red Bull, not Bath Salts!” I responded with a smirk as I took another sip. “And whilst I’m not usually a big fan of this stuff it’s doing the job, isn’t it?”

“For now yes.” Miranda sighed before loading up YouTube on her Desktop. “If all else fails I’ll start playing your theme song at full volume.”

“That will just help me relax.” I pointed out and Miranda grinned.

“Fine, I’ll play “Baby” by Justin Bieber instead.” Miranda answered and I stared at her for a good few minutes.

“You realize that’s basically the music equivalent off torture, right?” I asked and Miranda grinned. “Besides, why the hell would I want to listen to some punk kid who looks exactly like Hawkes but instead of being a terrible wrestler he’s a terrible musician!?”

“That’s the point.” Miranda sighed before turning her attention back to the computer screen. “Well, you have a promo to conduct and I have a backup plan to prepare if the Red Bull fails, you know what to do!” Miranda added and I nodded in response before starting on my promo.

“Thanksgiving has come and gone and Christmas is right around the corner, there are several wrestlers on the upcoming December 2 Dismember Card who are looking to give themselves an early Christmas present by winning a title myself included and whilst the only guaranteed new champion on the card is the tag team champions that won’t stop me from winning this match and this title!”

This king will take his crown.

“First off I have to say something about the Metallica song you referenced, King Nothing? That’s easily one of Metallica’s worst songs but I guess in your mind it fits me best because of the fact that it’s such a terrible song! On another note the lyrics in the chorus contain the line “where’s your crown, King Nothing?” but unlike the king in that song I know where my crown is, it’s around your waist and this Sunday I will be crowned!”

That was easily my cheesiest line but screw it!

“I normally try to keep my LOW and SCW promos separate so that it doesn’t seem like I am a broken record, but in this case I’m breaking that rule because the situation in both promos is pretty much the same but for different reasons, my opponents are underestimating me, my LOW opponent Justice is underestimating me because of his obsession with the World Title whilst Jeremiah Hardin is underestimating me because I haven’t won a match in SCW yet! This week I will prove both of you wrong by winning!”

Such a pity that they won’t see it that way.

“Hardin, as you said we are both men of action and I proved that with my actions following the SCW Roulette Title Match a few weeks ago where you defeated Max Burke with my inadvertent help, the reason why I attacked you is simple, in fact there’s two reasons! Reason number one: to save face because I had just cost my ally the title! Reason number two: to make my intentions clear as day! I may be a former champion but not in this company but as far as I’m concerned this will change this Sunday at December 2 Dismember II!”

I took another sip from my red bull before continuing.

“There’s another similarity between this match and my LOW match, I know, it’s a small world after all, both of my opponents have referenced the fact that I have a catchphrase that’s simple and effective but you wonder why! To make it short and sweet, whilst I was in the indie scene I was conducting a promo and I said my current catchphrase on the fly and it’s stuck since then but honestly Hardin, if you’re going to focus on my catchphrase then you may as well get the nameplate changed for me!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

“Jeremiah, I mentioned my New Year’s Resolution last week and I am sticking to it through and through, and since you asked my thanksgiving was great, thanks most to the fact that my wife is a fantastic cook!” I added and Miranda grinned as she heard that. “Back to business, my new year’s resolution and my early Christmas Present to me will be winning that Roulette Championship whilst you bow down to the king!”

I turned to my laptop as the scene fades.
user posted image

user posted image

Offline R.O.A.R.

• Handler: Gary Hardin
    • View Profile
    • "Big Tiger" Jeremiah Hardin
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2013, 04:00:02 PM »
 Peep this….We are at our apartment in Vegas….I am in a tank top and tiger striped pj bottoms, and I am up making breakfast. I like to make a big breakfast. Bacon, sausage, toast, pancakes, waffles. Like my mother use to make on occasion. I brew some coffee, which wakes Diamond up, and she comes in wearing a pink robe, and her hair in a ponytail. She sees the spread.

Diamond: I hope I can eat all that.

Jeremiah: I like to make a big spread for breakfast. If you can’t eat all of it, we can always heat it back up for breakfast tomorrow.

Diamond: Umm…ok.

We sit down and eat and she looks at me and smiles

Diamond: You got something planned when we get to California. You are going to be put in a celebrity charity auction where a lucky lady will go on a date with you. I already talked to a friend of mine who does these things. His name is Adrian, and we will meet up with him later on.

Jeremiah: Really? You sure you want me to do this?

Diamond: What’s wrong with it? You would be giving back to charity, plus there will be some fine ladies there that will get a chance to go on a date with you

Jeremiah: I didn’t say there was anythin’ wrong wit’ it. Just a little nervous about it as this will be the first time I been an auction piece so to speak.

Diamond: You will be fine. Trust me. Its going to be fun and you will like it.

I nodded and thought for a minute as we both ate. She went to get some coffee and a little orange juice I had freshly squeezed for me, and milk for her. Don’t get me wrong, the orange juice from the cartons are pretty good, but I preferred mine freshly squeezed because I like pulp in my orange juice. She sits back down.

Diamond: So what did you think about what Cyrus had to say. I think he is living in his own little dream world if he thinks he’s going to be champ after D2D.

Jeremiah: You know, i am going to let him think what he wants to think. He can think that he is going to be champ all he wants. Talk is cheap at this point, ya know what I mean? What has he shown me? All he has shown me is that talk ain’t getting him nowhere. All he has shown me is that he can’t get the job done against me, and it will prove no different at D2D. I am keeping the title, and there ain’t a damn thing Cyrus King can do about it.

Diamond: That gets my vote of confidence right there.

I smiled and nodded in agreement.

Jeremiah: You ready for your match. I think I have seen Emma Rose in ACW before if my memory serves me correctly. She hangs out with Ben Jordan too.

Diamond: Always ready.

Jeremiah: Cool. Sensei Mosley has taught you well. It was good to see him and his wife Thanksgiving day.

Diamond: It sure was. Its always good to see him. You still wanted to train under him right?

Jeremiah: Sure do.

She smiled and nodded. We finished eating and what scraps I had left I put in Tiger’s food bowl along with his dog food I buy for him. Tiger eats it all up and Diamond smiles and pets Tiger. I think about what to do next.

Jeremiah: You want to walk off this breakfast with me?

Diamond: Sure.

We head to change into our workout clothes and we head out to walk.

=============================

Check this….I come into the club where the charity event is held called the Scene. I am dressed in my best dress shirt and slacks and nice wingtip shoes. I also have the Roulette title over my shoulder. I think a moment and chuckle a bit about what Cy had to say

Jeremiah: Poor Cy, He don’t know what he in for, cause I do anything not to become a one hit wonder with this title. No one makes an example out of me and gets away with it.

I then look around and look for Diamond, and don’t quite see her and I am thinking she gonna be late getting here, and I then come backstage where they told me to come in. A guy wearing a pink shirt and black jeans comes to me.

Guy: Hey there, you must be the stud, “Big Tiger” Jeremiah Hardin, SCW Roulette Champion.

Jeremiah: Last I checked I was.

Guy: Great. Im Adrian, and I am the auctioneer, you know, guy that talks fast taking bids. Me, I like to just go with the flow, you know. It’s a good thing that a stud like you is doing this. You must be nervous for this, but don’t worry, there are a lot of good looking women just waiting out there to just have a date with someone so very handsome. I wouldn’t mind having a piece of you myself, but Im already married myself, and my man ain’t into sharing.

What do you expect? Its San Francisco. I chuckle a bit at Adrian’s joke. I ain’t hatin on guys that live that lifestyle. I have a couple of friends that are of that lifestyle, so it’s no biggie to me.

Adrian: Anyway, you are looking hot to trot yourself. So fresh, so clean as some would say. Always a good first impression. So, are you ready to get yourself bid on?

Jeremiah: Yeah I am.

Adrian: Awesome. Just wait right here, as there are other items before you, so you just sit there and look studly….wait, you are studly…...Just sit tight.

I chuckle and shake my head. I then sit tight and ask for a bottle water, and one of the crew gives me one and I take a swig of it. I sit the Roulette title on the table and then take a deep breath. Twenty minutes later Adrian comes to me.

Adrian: You ready Jeremiah? Your up stud.

I nod and then come up to the stage. Adrian comes up to the podium

Adrian: Alright ladies, are you ready for the next item up for bid?

The ladies scream

Adrian: Of course you are. Now, the next item up for bid is a date with an SCW Superstar as they are having their huge and final PPV event of 2013 in Newark, California, which is not far from here in San Fran, and they are holding it at the Newark Pavilion there. Now, the SCW superstar that has graciously put himself up for auction for this date is not just any SCW Superstar. Oh no. This SCW superstar is a man who is on quite a roll. He is the SCW Roulette Champion.

The ladies scream again

Adrian: Looks like everyone of you are fans of him. Well, no need to keep you waiting any longer. Here he is, the stud himself. The SCW Roulette Champion, “Big Tiger” Jeremiah Hardin!!!!

My theme song plays for them and the ladies go absolutely wild as I come out and I go with the flow and I have the title over my shoulder and I pose for them a little bit. A couple faint as they are seeing me, and Adrian was right, they are all fine.

Adrian: Work it Magic Mike. Don’t work it too much though, this is an auction, not Chippendales, although you could pass for a Chippendales dancer.

I have been told that. The ladies continue to go wild

Adrian: Easy ladies. We know he is a stud, but save your voices for your bids. Calm down.

I look around and smiled my Big Tiger smile

Adrian: Alright, We are starting the bids at one thousand dollars. One thousand. Do I hear fifteen hundred….I have fifteen hundred, do I hear two thousand?.....I got two grand, how about twenty five hundred?....I hear twenty five hundred, anyone for three grand?....

Good looking cougar: Five Grand!!!

Adrian: Someone’s cooking with gas. Five G’s, do I hear six grand?

Old woman: Ten Grand!!!!

Adrian: My my, Granny Gone wild in here, Ten Grand….do I hear fifteen grand here?

Cougar: Twenty Grand!!!

Old Woman: Twenty Five Grand!!!!

The cougar lady stares the old woman down

Adrian: Looks like Granny is going for the jugular. Do I hear thirty grand? Tewnty five g’s going once. Going Twice. Sold to Granny Gone Wild for twenty five thousand dollars. Congratulations Granny, come on up here.

The old woman comes up and looks at me with a smile. I raise a brow a bit but since the old lady won a date with me, I ain’t going to complain. She starts rubbing my arm.

Adrian: Well, looks like shes a frisky one Jeremiah. Be careful with her. Anyway, the fabulous couple will spend their date night at the fabulous La Ciccia restaurant. I have been there myself with my man, and their food is delicious. Of course I didn’t pick it, the lucky winner picked it.

The old lady and I head to La Ciccia Restaurant in a nice limo, and i have the Roulette title over my shoulder and the old lady hangs on to my arm and I look down at her and chuckles a bit. We get in the limo.

===============================

Alright….La Ciccia Restaurant in San Fran….We arrive there at the restaurant and the old lady stops me and then pulls me to the side, and she winks at me a bit. Then she goes into her bag and she throws up some dust. I shield my eyes as she does and the dust poofs into a glittery cloud and it covers up the old woman, and then when the cloud clears up, I see Diamond there in a sexy black dress, and my jaw just drops in surprise, and I do one of those “homna, homna, homna” things and she laughs and snaps her fingers in my face, and I shake my head, clearing the cobwebs in my head.

Diamond: Didn’t expect me did you?

Jeremiah: i….uh…no. No I didn’t, but as fine as you are, it was an awesome surprise.

Diamond: Good. I know I said to Adrian that this was the place, but I actually have a better idea. Driver, wait up.

She takes my hand and then we get back in the limo, and she directs the driver to drive to the San Francisco Ballet theater.

Jeremiah: So Diamond, why did you bid on me?

she smiled

Diamond: Well Chére, those women were like all cougars and sharks. I had to save you from them. If I didn't, what kind of roomie and friend would I be?

Jeremiah: Did you just call me Cher?

I ask in sheer forgetfulness. She laughed and put a hand on my arm

Diamond: You’re funny. No. Chere means dear in French.

I think and then put my hand on my forehead, and I had a Homer Simpson D’oh moment, as I have been to France, and did pick up on the language. She giggled a bit

Diamond: Been a while since you been to France huh?

Jeremiah: Yeah it has. It showed huh?

Diamond: Yeah, but I won’t hold you against it. Oh, looks like we are here. I have wanted to see the Nutcracker in person for so long, and I am going to fulfill that dream. C’mon.

We head inside, and she pays for the tickets and she gives the tickets to the person and then we take our seats. I have never been a ballet guy. When the ballet starts, I take out my phone and start looking at matches of Cyrus King in LOW, as I have never been to that company and then start studying those matches. When Intermission comes around. We head out into the hallway.

Diamond: Not much of a ballet guy are you?

Jeremiah: Nope. Sorry.

Diamond: I am going to get you to like ballet one of these days. Anyway, looked like you were studying Cyrus in his matches. You want to make sure you are prepared for him huh?

Jeremiah: Absolutely. I do want to keep on my toes with a guy like Cy. I am not going to give him a moment of dominance in this match. I don’t care what kind of match it is. I became Roulette champ for a reason. He can talk all this game all he want, but at the end of the day, this title is staying right where it is.

Diamond: I hear you on that. Are you sure you don’t like the ballet. The Nutcracker is one of the most recognized ballets in the world, aside from Swan Lake.

I sigh, and as fine as my roommate is, we go back in there, and I tolerate the rest of the show. We come out of the theater and Diamond smiles. I smiled back.

Jeremiah: Im sorry I am not much of a ballet guy, but you would be surprised to know that I do like Broadway shows. A friend of mine a long time ago took me to see a Broadway musical. The Producers I believe it was, and it was pretty damn good.

Diamond: Well, if we ever do an event in NYC, you can take me to one.

I smiled and nods. We then head to Newark, California for December to Dismember.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2013, 04:27:12 PM by Argento »
user posted image

6' 6" 245 lbs.
Washington DC

Themes: Soldiers by Otherwise (CC)
Don't Tread on Me by Metallica (PPV)

Finishers: Tiger's Ambition (Double Underhook Whiplash)

Big Tiger Impact (see how the Double A Spinbuster is done, but replace the spinbuster with the Bulldog Powerslam)

Tiger Cross Suplex (Jeremiah puts the opponent in the cloverleaf, but instead of turning his opponent over, he picks his opponent up and does a bridging suplex for a pin)

Big Tiger Lock (Jeremiah underhooks his opponent's arms like he is going for a Tiger suplex but with one arm, and then takes the other arm and brings it around his opponent's neck for a guillotine choke while the opponent's arms are still underhooked.)

SCW Accomplishments
------------------
SCW Roulette Champion (1 time, Defeated Max Burke)

user posted image

Offline Staggs

• -={NXT}=-
    • View Profile
    • Spike Staggs
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2013, 12:32:14 AM »
 The second deadline has now passed