Author Topic: - Here we go again.  (Read 968 times)

Offline Melody Grace

• RAINBOWS!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Melody Grace
- Here we go again.
« on: April 26, 2013, 07:29:57 PM »
Here we go again, I’m fairly sure Odette made a pack that she would never ever go after the Bombshell Championship again. In fact if I can remember correctly I’m fairly sure Odette has said just recently that she doesn’t want to hold any gold in Sin City Wrestling. Why? It’s a strange request but you see Odette strongly believes that you don’t need a leather strap with some fancy gold name plates on it to prove that you’re the best. Shouldn’t her undefeated streak in singles competition, her two former title runs and the fact that she has won two tournaments that Sin City Wrestling has had to offer? Surely that should be enough to keep everyone satisfied, surely that should keep the bosses happy, am I right?

Well sadly no. Here Odette stands in front of the biggest match of her career to date here she is once again with the weight of the world on her shoulders. Once again she has to prove her worth, prove her keep and prove to each and every single one of the Sin City Wrestling fans that she is one of the best, if not she is pretty damn close to being the best as far as the match rankings go in SCW. Not only does she have all of that to deal with she has to think of the three others in this match that are on her side. For her to walk out of Hostile Takeover as a winner, she has to ensure that all of her team mates escape the ring. With a bucket full of trust issues as of late, do you honestly think that is going to sit well in Odette’s mind? Forget Misty and her mind games, Hot Stuff, Christian and Erik have already gone in and taken over.

This match is not going to be easy in any way. The first struggle will be finding trust with her partners, the second struggle will be facing the cage, the third struggle for Odette will be to make sure all of her team gets out and gets out of there fast. The longer this match will go on for, the bigger the risk is of injury. No one wants to walk into this one only to be carried off in a stretcher. No one wants their biggest moment in sports and entertainment to be crippled by the fear of the cage. I think it’s fair to say these are some of the issues that will be faced by all of the opponents heading to the ring at Hostile Takeover.

Walking into Hostile Takeover Vixen and Roxi are just like Odette they have everything to gain and nothing to lose. Let’s hope they can pull it together to help protect Faith’s Bombshell Roulette Championship. How are they going to do that? By working as a team. You see Team Erik might think they have the upper hand because they “own” the bombshell but let me tell you something about ownership. You see she’s a bit of a mysterious devil, you can’t really own something when it’s fully out of your reach and you can’t really own something when it was never yours to begin with. Sound familiar? How can Erik Staggs think he owns Sin City Wrestling when he doesn’t have his finger in any financial pie? You’ve all been tricked and mislead Team Erik but you’ll work that out in time.

At Hostile Takeover you will find Vixen, Roxi, Faith and Odette working together like a well-oiled machine to stop at nothing to make sure they’re the four walking out of this match up with four brand new shiny belts even tho Odette has said that she doesn’t want the Bombshell Championship, she never said that she would let her team down. So if taking over the bombshell division’s top championship belt is what she has to do to ensure that Team Sin City Wrestling stays at the top, then this Aussie is going to get herself very familiar with a steel cage. Very familiar in deed as for team Erik.

Gothika and Raynin – Beaten and conquered by Odette Ryder, Misty? Beaten and conquered twice by Odette Ryder as for Necra? She is the only one in that beaten Odette in a push your opponent, in an open grave “match” match. So excuse me Faith if Odette decides to chime in and get a little bit of payback on the so called Goddess of the dead. No disrespect intended, it’s just an Aussie thing. As far as I can see tho, Team Sin City Wrestling has the will, has the energy and has the basic foundation to make an epic team for the night. As for Team Erik? Well when you’re lead by one of the cockiest bitches in the game, the cracks are sure to show. Let’s pray that come Hostile Takeover their team falls into the trap of too many Chiefs and not enough Indians.

But that is two weeks ago, for now let’s take a step back in time. It’s been a while since the Resident Sin City Wrestling Aussie has been in action. It’s been a while since she has been able to voice her opinions or give you a glimpse into her life. Although she has been enjoying this tour around South America Odette hasn’t had to the chance to show you, what she has been doing or how she has been spending her time. As of late she has been a handbag to Gabriel. I guess that’s what happens when you’re dating a Magician, who is treated like a movie star and has NWA gold strapped around his waist.

Let me take you back to where Odette finally made her mind up to join team Sin City Wrestling after all. She wasn’t always going to side with Team SCW, to say that would be put a strain on her relationship with Gabriel would be a lie, those two could go through hell and they would both walk out untouched. Cue Chile.

Odette: Did any of them touch you? I’ll kill them myself… with my bare hands.

Opening up in Odette and Gabriel’s shared hotel room in Chile, Miss Ryder is standing above Gabriel with her hands on either side of his face. She was studying his body for any signs of damage. Gabriel on the other hand was smiling up at her amused by his girlfriend’s not so often shown side of overprotectiveness. Odette of course was talking about the Team Erik members that had poured down to the ring during Gabriel’s tag match.

Gabriel: Baby, I’m fine they didn’t even get near me.

Her hands moved down from his face, to his bare shoulders. Gabriel was sitting on their large king sized bed, shirtless his hair sopping wet from just getting out of the shower. Looking down at him with a questioning glare, Gabriel held his hands out and signalled up and down his body. Taking in a massive sigh of relief Odette hugged into her boyfriend. His head rested neatly into her chest, being comforted by her breasts. Listening to her heart beat Gabriel just smiled as Odette’s grip around his shoulders intensified.

Gabriel: Are you okay Odette?

Shaking her head she glared down at him, not wanting to seem like an idiot she choose to bite her tongue instead of lashing out with words. Just a tight squeeze of his shoulders, she let him go before going to walk off towards the bathroom. As her hands ran over his bare shoulders, Gabriel caught her right hand trapping her fingers delicately in his.

Gabriel: Talk to me.

Drat! She had been busted. Turning around on her bare heels she looked at her boyfriend and sighed. Playfully twirling back into him, Odette sat down in Gabriel’s lap. Looking up into his dark eyes she took a moment just to study them as they looked hers up and down trying to find answers.

Odette: I was just worried that’s all… I don’t like what’s happening Gabriel. Every week more and more people are getting attacked and NO ONE is doing anything about it, so much for company loyalty.

Shaking her head at him, Odette brought her free hand up to scruff up Gabriel’s wet hair shaking it between her fingers before resting her head into position between his shoulders and his neck. Gabriel brought his arms around her tightly comforting her.

Gabriel: There’s no one dumb enough on that little team that would even think about touching Despayre or I. But speaking of company loyalty, when are you going to answer Mark Ward’s phone calls? I mean tonight alone you had three… he seems like he wants to talk to you. Mark doesn’t chase anyone O, let alone make house calls and then blow up their phone…

Sighing the Aussie pressed her lips against Gabriel’s neck giving him a slight kiss.

Odette: I want to stay out of this one G, I want to see what the other bombshells are thinking… I don’t want to do the typical Odette Ryder makes the save trick they’re going to be expecting. Plus it’s time for someone else to step up… It’s time for someone else to take the spotlight… I have other things in mind that I want.

As those words left her lips she wiggled free from his grip, moving around she positioned herself on top of his legs straddling him. Her green eyes pierced his dark eyes as she bit down on her bottom lip. Odette ran her hands down his bare chest, running across his abs slowly. Her manicure nails scrapping gently across his skin until they found the top of the towel that was hiding his lower body.

Gabriel: And what exactly is it that you want Odette?

Looking up at her with a goofy look on his face, Gabriel thought he knew exactly what Odette was going to say next. He thought for sure that she was going to say sex. Leaning down she placed her lips against his leaving a delicate kiss on his lips, before moving over to whisper into his left ear.

Odette: I want a baby Gabriel…

Gabriel’s eyes went wide as he pushed Odette gently away from him, just so he could look at her. Across her face was in the most sincere look that Odette had most likely ever given him. The look in her emerald eyes said it all, she wasn’t kidding around. Pardon the pun. Seemingly lost for words Gabriel didn’t know where to start, while Odette was observing him waiting for an answer.

Gabriel: What, what about your career? What about your modelling? What about…

Feeling instantly rejected Odette went to hop off of Gabriel’s lap. Grabbing onto her hips he held her making sure she didn’t move.

Gabriel: Hey, don’t walk away… you know I want that to Odette, but right now? Right now isn’t a good time… you’re in the height of your career, I have to travel all the time with the NWA tag belts. It wouldn’t be smart to bring a baby into this whirl wind we call life at the moment darling.

Odette: Why do you think I’ve been stepping back? Why do you think I’ve been looking at other ways to make money? Why do you think I’ve been making adjustments in my fitness routine… I’m ready for this Gabriel. I thought you would be too.

Gabriel: O, baby… a baby is a HUGE commitment.

Odette: Something you’re clearly not ready to make.

Attempting to hop off his lap once again Gabriel wrapped his arms around her back rocking her forward into him. Her body that was just covered by a red silky night gown pressed up against his. Gabriel pushed a lock of her hair away from her ear talking directly into it, so Odette would listen to him.

Gabriel: Don’t give me that crap you know exactly what I want for us. So just chill out okay? We’ll both get what we want, soon enough.

Odette: Promise?

Speaking in just a whisper Odette closed her eyes, pushing back to thought of having to put her plans on hold.

Gabriel: Promise.

Bringing his head up to her neck Gabriel started to trail from her jaw down to her collar bone with small yet soft kisses. His hands crept their way in between her nightie and her skin running them up her back he caressed her skin. Slumping down giving into his touch, the straps on her night gown slid down her tanned shoulders. Kissing his way back up her throat towards her jaw, Odette turned and looked down towards him.

Gabriel: You know what we could do in the meantime?

Rolling her eyes Odette knew exactly what he was going to say. Mouthing it at the same time as he said it, Odette shook her head.

Gabriel: Practice.

Gasping Gabriel faked a shocked expression before winking up at her.

Gabriel: But first I gotta know are you Team SCW or not?

Screwing her nose up at him Odette seemed confused as to why Gabriel would bring that up at a time like this.

Odette: Really? That’s how you’re going to start our foreplay tonight? What does it matter?

Licking his lips Gabriel dug his fingertips into Odette’s back arching her back, her slightly covered breasts rested up against his chest.

Gabriel: Well, if you choose Team Erik, all you’re getting is a quickie with a peck on the lips good night.

Raising her right eyebrow at him Odette’s mouth flew open, while Gabriel looked on smugly.

Odette: and what if I pick Team SCW?

Gabriel: Well, if you decide team SCW. I can’t guarantee anyone in this hotel is going to get any sleep tonight.

Pretending to think Odette’s hands slid down Gabriel’s chest once more, this time pushing past the towel and landing on well, you know where they were going. Looking down directly into his eyes Odette smirked.

Odette: Well… I think my answer is pretty obvious.

Her hands began to fondle away as Gabriel smiled knowing that he had secretly but not so secretly gotten his way. Picking her up Gabriel held Odette tightly in his arms before placing her back down on the bed gently. Her back rested into the hard hotel mattress as Gabriel’s body hovered over hers. Hooking Odette’s right leg up Gabriel brought his body down onto hers as the two shared a long deep kiss. During the kiss Gabriel’s right hand wondered up Odette’s leg, sliding in between her thighs. Their lips parted but only briefly as Odette let out a pleading exhale, her head tilting back resting into the pillow. One hand gripping on Gabriel’s back the other was wrapped up in the bed sheets as the two commenced an evening no one on the 12th floor would forget.

The following morning the Sins and Odette had gathered for breakfast at the hotel’s restaurant. Sitting next to Gabriel, Odette held his hand under the table as a very tired looking Rage took a seat across from Odette. Next to Rage Synn sat with a playful smirk on his face, to the right of Synn was Despayre who was playing with his fruit loops as they swam in a river of milk. At the head of the table sat Angel who as well had breakfast laid out in front of him. Next to Gabriel on the other side of the table was Shane who too had massive black circles underneath his eyes. Clearing his throat Synn broke the silence.

Synn: So, how did everyone sleep?

Synn looked at Gabriel with a smug smirk that was laced with a hint of tiredness.

Shane: Oh just fine Synn, but hey… did you hear those possums?

Gabriel continued to move his food around his plate with a childish grin on his face, while Odette buried her head into his shoulder.

Rage: Possums? Possums my ass…

Odette flashed Rage a smile that could easily say “I’m sorry” but Rage wasn’t having a bar of it. Smashing a piece of toast in his mouth the angry one of the bunch seemed just moments off becoming the Hulk.

Despayre: Yeah there were two of them, one called Oh God and the other one was called Gabriel.

Shane turned to Gabriel and nudged him with his elbow, while Despayre innocently played with his cereal. As Synn just smirked across at the two love birds, Odette wanted to hide but Gabriel just looked at her proudly.

Shane: Care to explain what the possums broke at like 2am in the morning?

Synn: and then what they broke at 4am?

Odette yawned as she sleeplessly rested her left elbow on the table, resting her chin into her open palm.

Gabriel: I have no idea what either of you are talking about. Odette and I were asleep all night.

The smile on his face said it all while Odette’s eyes closed as she fell into a micro sleep. Looking across at the two reasons why he couldn’t get to sleep that night Rage slammed his closed fist on the table waking Odette up in a fright.

Odette: RAGE!!!

Rage: It’s not that fun is it?

Odette: Oh boy you’re so not a morning person.

Gabriel ducked his head into Odette’s kissing her neck just up underneath her ear lobe. Whispering something into her ear getting a smile to cross Odette’s tired face. Considering Gabriel was up all night as well he was the one that looked as if he had the most energy.

Shane: What’s your secret son?

Flashing the fellow Brit a smile Gabriel just shrugged his shoulders.

Gabriel: Can’t tell you…

Despayre: What secret does Gabriel know?

Shane: Oh Nothing Despy, It just seems that Gabe is the only one at this table who has an inch of life still left in him.

Despayre looked across the table and then up to his father Synn not understanding what Shane meant he just shrugged his shoulders. All of them continued to eat or play with their breakfast, not making much sound or movement. Sliding her large Chanel sunglasses over her eyes Odette rested her read on Gabriel’s shoulder. Squeezing her thigh underneath the table, Gabriel kissed her cheek before whispering to her once again.

Gabriel: Looks like I win.

A wild smirk crossed his face as Odette just turned the side of her lip upward for a coy smile. Laughing just slightly she gave Gabriel a few seconds to think that he had beaten her.

Odette: I doubt that.

Gabriel: But you can barely keep your eyes open, therefore I win.

Once again she gave a slight pause as if feeding Gabriel with a little bit of hope that he would get the last say. Leaning in so no one but Gabriel could possibly hear her Odette spoke slowly yet teasingly.

Odette: That was your round baby, I’ll give you that… but next time I’m in charge… we’ll see who the winner is after that, mmmmkay?

Flicking a long curly out from the front of her face, Odette tucked it behind her ear. Backing away from Gabriel slowly she turned to face Rage, who was looking over towards the two intensely.

Rage: You two repulse me…

Shrugging their shoulders at the same time Odette turned back to Gabriel giving him a small kiss on the lips. Synn cleared his throat and took over the breakfast conversation letting everyone know what they were up to today. Waiting for a break in Synn’s run down of the day, Odette spoke aloud.

Odette: Well that’s my cue to leave, ciao all… have a good day.

Getting up from her seat she gave Gabriel a quick kiss before waving to everyone and saying her goodbyes. While walking past Shane, Odette’s couldn’t help herself. Noticing that his head was slightly dropping to one side Odette slammed her hands on his shoulders and spoke loudly in his ear.

Odette: SHANE WAKE UP!!

Shane: Oh be Jesus.

Jumping out of his skin the Englishman looked around in shock as Odette skipped away leaving a stunned Shane. While the rest of the Sin’s laughed, not even three tables away Odette pulled her mobile phone from her pocket and looked for a phone number. Selecting call Odette brought the phone to her ear sighing. Hearing the phone pick up Miss Ryder didn’t give the person on the other end much time to speak at all.

Odette: Mark it’s O, meet me for brunch yeah? Let’s talk about this Team Edward, Team Jacob shiz okay? … No…. I have no idea what you’re talking about… seriously… for real… no… I heard there was poss…. Fine… you’re an arse you know that?… Crikey… She’ll be apples… alright Mark seriously… I’ll be there… I called you why would I not show up?

Hanging up the phone Odette continued to walk off leaving her boyfriend to have a fun filled day, team building with his stable mates.

A few hours later!

Opening up at a small café in Chile Odette Ryder could be seen sitting across from Mark Ward at a round table. The sun was up and cranking at full heat, while the Aussie was soaking it up the poor Brit was struggling. On the table in front of them were two half-finished plates of food and a large jug of iced water. Mark was sitting on his phone answering emails and text messages while Odette seemed to be entertaining herself by looking around.

Odette: You know Marky Mark, it’s rude to invite someone to lunch and then sit on your phone.

Looking him up and down the Australian shook her head as Mark huffed at her putting his phone down on the table.

Hot Stuff: You try running a business and let me know how you go

Odette: Oh Please Marky, Gabriel and I brought a damn zoo, I think I know how demanding your job is… with all the damn animals you let run around the place.

The two shared a laugh as Mark rolled his eyes while Odette on the other hand crossed her right leg over her left and started to swing her leg.

Hot Stuff: So have you thought about my offer?

Odette: It’s all I can think about.

Hot Stuff: Now I know you’re just being a bitch.

Nodding her head the Aussie took a sip of her drink before placing it back on the table.

Odette: I have one question, why aren’t you offering sports cars like Erik is?

Mark’s eyes grew wide as he leant forward looking at Odette with his jaw slightly dropped. Reaching up Odette slapped Mark’s arm in a friendly manner.

Odette: I’m just joking, jeezer lighten up… but a yellow lambo wouldn’t go astray.

Faking a laugh Mark shook his head, he hadn’t seen this side of Odette before. Looking at the papers on the table in front of them Odette eyed them up and down. Looking at the black pen beside them she sighed.

Odette: You do understand me signing this fucks up my five year plan?

Hot Stuff: We all have to make sacrifices Odette… but you haven’t had to make one of those since you walked into Gabriel’s life… so… I don’t see the big issue.

Smiling up at her boss, a normal girl would have taken offence to what he just said.

Odette: A gold digger joke, I like it…

Clearly not Odette

Odette: So the new terms of the contract are… I get paid the same rate as I do now, when I win titles I get an increase, blah blah blah…. A canary yellow Lamborghini… I get paid every second month, the month that I don’t get paid the money goes to the Stop Cyber Bullying fund… a heavyweight title shot for Gabriel when I talk him around to it and the latest Chanel Lipstick every time a new colour is released and I get to help organise fun raising events?

Hot Stuff: Basically what you just said, minus the car and the lip stuff…

Shaking her head in disapproval Odette drummed her fingernails on the glass table top.

Odette: I’m willing to drop the car, but the lipstick I won’t budge on… I’m sorry Mark but that’s my deal breaker.

Hot Stuff: You know you’re the only one that has stupid ridiculous things in your contract right?

Smiling brightly the Aussie leant back into her chair.

Hot Stuff: You do realise Christian will bust my balls if I put that in there right?

Odette: Why would he? It’s not like I’m asking for a raise… I’m just asking for lipstick…

Hot Stuff: and how will Gabriel feel knowing that another man is buying you, your lipstick?

Odette: I can imagine that he would laugh knowing that I got my way and made you the scary Mark Ward put that in my contract to keep me.

Just as Mark was about to reply, Odette’s phone went off quickly looking at the screen she held up a finger towards her boss telling him to wait a second. Answering the phone the Aussie brought it up to her face.

Odette: Talk… hmmm… WHAT? What do you mean we can’t get Hyperthelia dissolute? … No you listen to me… Michael Jackson God bless his soul used to live down the road from our house he had this grass for his African display and you’re telling me we can’t get it? … really? Hmmm… yep, yep… yep… listen Kyle… Gabriel and I have left this in your hands while were away, now you’re making me rethink my decision. I don’t care what you have to do, but no animal of mine is going to go without you understand me? I don’t care… sort it out… twelve hours Kyle… I’m giving you twelve hours. Don’t disappoint me and don’t call me with bullshit excuses again… yeah… okay you ring Gabriel and he’ll tell you nicely to go fuck yourself… you’re lucky you’re dealing with me… twelve hours Kyle…

Mark couldn’t help but glare at Odette as she placed her phone back down on the table, sensing that he was judging her Odette just shrugged her shoulders.

Odette: What? I don’t want Peta banging down my doors when the Zoo is completed bitching because I don’t have everything up to standard…

Hot Stuff: Okay who are you? And what on earth happened to the bubbly Odette that wouldn’t hurt a fly?

Faking a smile she flicked a long lock of hair out of her eyes, before taking another sip on her water. Her phone quickly chimed, looking down at the screen Odette laughed. One New Message from Gabriel: Why is Kyle crying to me about some African grass? What have you ordered now? I told him just to fix it.

Hot Stuff: Okay so you want to help promote the company, you want on and off pays… one month you get paid the next month your payment goes to our charity and you want lipstick did I miss anything?

Odette: The shot for Gabriel and a lambo.

Hot Stuff: You’re not getting a Lamborghini for Christ sake…

Odette: But I get the Chanel Lipsticks?

Huffing throughout his nose Mark grabbed the pen putting it to paper, writing something on it before pushing it over towards Odette to read. Looking at the ink with stars in her eyes Odette, grabbed the pen that was being offered from Mark. Quickly re-reading it Odette was about to sign it but stopped looking up over at one of her bosses.

Odette: I can’t sign it Mark

Mark looked as if he was about to exploded.

Hot Stuff: Why the hell not?

Odette: First of all some Jezzer has scrawled on it in pen and second of all… some jezzer scrawled all over it in pen.

Shaking her head Odette laughed as Mark rubbed his right hand over his forehead. Noticing his teeth were slightly clenched Odette patted him on the shoulder. Grabbing hold of the pen again Odette grabbed the contract and looked at Mark once more before delicately signing her name on the dotted line. Dropping the pen on to the contract she slid it across the table, right underneath Mark’s nose.

Odette: Happy?

Reading her signature Mark finally smiled but beside her name Odette had written a message “Signed in good faith that a new contract will be drawn up and the items written in pen will be added in. Will resign once this is completed”

Hot Stuff: Fucking finally…

Grabbing the pen and the contract Mark folded it and slipped it into his pocket, causing Odette to gasp in horror.

Odette: You can’t just fold a contract, what are you thinking? That’s like ripping it up…

Running her hands through her hair Odette was dumbfounded.

Hot Stuff: Settle down, it’s just the mock up until I can get it retyped. Geez calm down. The amount of late night cardio you and Gabriel have been getting I didn’t think you’d be this up tight.

Odette: Late night cardio…. Oh yes how we love to run on the treadmill at midnight.

Winking at Mark Odette couldn’t help but laugh as the two finally started to have a normal conversation.

Hot Stuff: So can I count on you for Team SCW?

Leaning forward Odette rested her elbows on the table, looking directly into Mark’s eyes.

Odette: Let me paint you a picture… in what universe did you think that someone like me? Could coexist with someone like Misty? … I’ve got your back Jack, but at any moment… I feel like we’re getting screwed over… by Team Erik, I’ll act on impulse… so you better be aware of that. Can I make a slight suggestion?

Hot Stuff: if I say no will it make any difference?

Odette: ah no, we need to think of a plan to foil their little we “own” the Bombshell division crap I keep hearing week in and week out. It’s getting old and fast.

Mark leant back in his chair lifting his hands up putting them behind his head.

Hot Stuff: Ah, you’ve come to the right man… let me run something past you… let me see if you like it… trust me it will make an impact.

Odette: Go on then, I’m listening.

There we leave Mark Ward and Odette Ryder to do what they do best, plot evil plans of evilness. Truth be told Odette would have thought about joining Team Erik, but really… after an epic night with Gabriel and getting what she wanted in her new Sin City Wrestling contract. I think it’s safe to say that the little Aussie is all for making sure Sin City Wrestling comes out on top.

Cue last week’s Climax Control. Remember it? Okay good now cue to after Climax Control went off the air.

Opening up backstage in Zoey’s medical domain we find Odette standing in front of the table, her broken shoes spread out across it. Gabriel is standing by her side shaking his head while Zoey is looking at him concerned. Overhanging the trio is a large light that Odette has switched on looking at her Swarovski encrusted heels.

Zoey: Odette you know I’m a person nurse right, for like people?

Odette looked up at Zoey and flashed a half arsed smile, fobbing her off with a Ha-ha type laugh.

Odette: I know that Zoey, It’s just you have this fancy light.

Grabbing the retractable light that was hanging above her head down closer to the shoes Odette was trying to prove her point.

Odette: Thingy… and I need to see if these babies can be glued back together…

Gabriel: Odette Honey, we can just get you new ones… don’t worry about it.

Turning to look at Gabriel with disbelief written all over her face she flopped her hands on her hips. Gabriel just draped his arm over Odette’s shoulder showing his ‘support’ of her antics.

Odette: But they were a present from you… now look at them… ruined… you’ll never get me anything again because I clearly don’t look after my things very well.

Zoey: If I can cut in here, I saw you out there Odette… you took your shoes off and hugged them… I don’t think you have to worry about Gabriel thinking you mistreated them.

Gabriel: See baby, Zoey is right… now come on let’s get out of here… let’s go back to the hotel and get showered. Plus I want to have a look at your back, you took a bit of a beating tonight.

Squaring her eyes up at him Odette shook her head as if to say he is crazy. Gabriel couldn’t help but laugh but tried to keep a straight face while his girlfriend was obviously devastated over her heels.

Odette: Beating? I did not take a beating… don’t say that. How am I mean to survive a cage match if I can’t handle a seven on one attack?

Zoey: Seven on one? That’s’ ridiculous.

Odette turned to Zoey and waved her hands up in the air as if to say “I know.” Putting her hands back down by her side she rested them into to the tops of her jeans.

Odette: I know right… look at the pack of dogs we have in this company… they chewed up my shoes, do gang attacks, piss everywhere and claim that they own everything. Hostile Takeover will be the whack on the nose these prudes need.

Wrapping his arms around Odette, Gabriel looked down at her shoes and then back up to Zoey. Hoping to leave here soon after all nothing could be done.

Gabriel: Okay are you ready to go Odette?

Sighing out loud she ran a hand through her hair pushing the strands of hair out of her face. Looking at her shoes, then to Zoey she huffed.

Odette: I guess so.

Zoey sensed that Odette didn’t want to let go of her shoes so she reached out and grabbed on to her wrist gently.

Zoey: Hey, you know how you and some of the Wives and Girlfriends of the Sin City Wrestling superstars are having that charity night?

Odette: Yeah

Zoey: Well why don’t you auction them off? As they are of course… call them in ring mementos.

Gabriel pulled Odette in closer towards him squeezing her.

Gabriel: Now there’s an idea…

Looking back up at Zoey Odette smiled brightly gathering up her shoes in the process.

Odette: You know what your right? No use crying over spilt milk right? Hey speaking of that night… would you like to come?

Zoey stopped fiddling with her watch and looked up at Odette confused.

Zoey: I’m not a WAG Odette it wouldn’t make sense for me to be there?

Odette: Well from the looks of it, everyone else is coming so why not? You could give out medical advice.

Biting down on her bottom lip Zoey looked around before answering.

Zoey: Thanks for the offer Odette but after what happened tonight with Diana, I think it’s best I stay away from her.

Odette: Oh fuck her, you’re coming… you can be my plus one

Smiling up at Zoey, Odette had seemingly forgotten about the fact her broken shoes were in her hands.

Zoey: I’ll think about it.

Odette: Okay it settled I’ll pick you up.

Before Zoey could say anything in return Odette and Gabriel started to leave the room, just before they exited Gabriel looked back at Zoey over his shoulders and mouthed “Thank You.” After all it’s not every day when you’re a nurse you have a crazed lady come in with her shoes demanding to use your medical lamp to see if there is any way you can do CPR on their Louboutins. Zoey just shrugged her shoulders and laughed as the two left her room, leaving her to stay back and clean up her surroundings. Not Only did Odette now want to beat Team Erik because of their lack of respect, but now she wanted them all because of her shoes. Call her stupid or silly but where Odette comes from, if you break something that doesn’t belong to you... you must suffer the consequences. Walking off into the parking lot Odette and Gabriel headed towards the sin’s after all Odette and Gabriel couldn’t be seen doing anything date like alone.

Later that night…

Opening up in Gabriel and Odette’s shared hotel room in Argentina, the Aussie was found sitting at the desk in the corner. In front of her was a stack of papers around that would easily come up to her ankle if she had them on the floor. Flicking through the pages Odette sighed as she brought her pen to paper. Looking across the room to Gabriel who was finishing up a phone call Odette sucked her bottom lip into her mouth a look of concern on her face. As Gabriel hung up the phone he made is was over towards his girlfriend, leaping up to sit on the desk that O was working on. Looking down at her with a questioning stare his English accent hit the air.

Gabriel: What are you doing?

Looking down at the massive pile of paper work Odette quickly shuffled it in her hands putting the pages back in order.

Odette: Just making sure I’ve answered every question on the “Gabriel girlfriend application”

Sighing loudly enough for Gabriel to hear it Odette ran her hands around her neck, rubbing the tightness that had crept its way there and made its home. Reaching out Gabriel played with her hair as she rested her head in his lap.

Gabriel: I’m sorry you have to do thing again, I can tell you’re not enjoying it…

Yawning Odette looked up at Gabriel, flashing him a warm smile.

Odette: it’s not that I’m not enjoying it, it’s just… I can see a road block coming up soon where Joshua will say I’m not good enough or he doesn’t approve and then what?

Gabriel: And then nothing, pass or fail that stupid thing… I’ll be with you regardless O. I love you for you… not because you “passed” a girlfriend test.

Looking up into his eyes Odette smiled, her hands now coming up to find his. Linking her fingers with his Odette let out another yawn before closing her eyes.

Gabriel: But baby, if I can be honest right now… I don’t think this has anything to do with Despy’s application process… it’s about Melody isn’t it?

His words hit the nail on the head, leaning down Gabriel lifted Odette’s head to look up at him, forcing her to open her eyes.

Odette: It just sucks Gabe.

Gabriel: I know it does.

Sliding off the table Gabriel pulled Odette over with him, lying down on their bed for the next few nights. Curling up beside him Odette covered herself with Gabriel’s arms, wrapping her-self up like a present. Snuggling into his bare chest she closed her eyes, while Gabriel kissed the top of her head.

Gabriel: She’ll come around O.

Odette: I know she will as soon as Joshua forgives me, she will too… it just hurts G. why am I the one who is seemingly always the one that gets pushed away?

As the two lovers looked directly into each-other’s eyes, Gabriel gave Odette a small kiss on the tip of her nose.

Gabriel: I’m not sure why you feel that way O, but look at us… I don’t think we can get any closer.

A smile cracked her physical and emotionally drawn face as Odette was done for the night. After being attacked on Climax Control and then running around finalizing her team to go up against Team Erik, the young Aussie was beat. Resting her forehead against his, Odette lightly let her lips touch his before backing away so slightly.

Odette: How on earth did we find each other?

Gabriel: In Sin City Wrestling baby, the same company we’re going to fight for and win for.

Licking her lips she smiled, to be honest Odette hadn’t thought of it that way but since Gabriel had just mentioned it. It made sense that they would fight for the place that brought them together. Gabriel watched as his girlfriend’s mind started to tick over and smirked.

Gabriel: You’re thinking of line for your promo now aren’t you?

Laughing just slightly Odette buried her head into the pillow.

Odette: Maybe? What’s it to you?

Mocking a fake innocence Odette squeezed Gabriel in her arms, and tightened the snake like grip her legs had on his. Shuffling the slightest bit forward Gabriel pressed up against Odette keeping her warm, before kissing her gently.

Gabriel: No more thinking for today, just sleeping okay?

Fighting to hold back a yawn Odette covered her mouth by yawning into the pillow.

Odette: Okay.

Turning back to Gabriel to kiss him Odette was surprised to see that Gabriel had something between his right index finger and thumb. Looking at the object Odette smiled as Gabriel waved two airline tickets to New York in front of her face, as if to temp her. Looking back at Gabriel with a coy smile Odette raised her right eyebrow.

Odette: Yes?

Gabriel: If you promise me, no more over thinking about this Melody and Despy stuff, I’ll promise to take you shoe shopping in New York.

Odette: but you hate shoe shopping…

Giving him that questioning stare the Aussie wondered if there was another hidden agenda.

Gabriel: I do this is true, but I love you and I don’t want you worrying about something that will blow over soon.

Odette: Mental black mail, oOoOo Gabriel, I didn’t think you had it in you to try it against me.

Laughing as quietly as she could so she didn’t wake their neighbours Odette pushed a strand of hair out of Gabriel’s eye sight.

Gabriel: Trust me O, if I wanted you under my power, I’d hypnotise you.

Odette: Really?

Gabriel: Really…

Sucking in her bottom lip the Aussie smirked, an idea crossing her mind.

Odette: You know, I’ve always wanted to know what that would be like.

Gabriel: No!

Odette: No?

Gabriel: Never…

Odette: But…

Gabriel: Don’t even ask…

Odette: But…

Gabriel: Not going to happen…

Odette: Ever?

Gabriel: Not in my life time.

Pouting with her full lips, she was trying to make him feel bad. Trying her hardest might I add. Looking up at Gabriel her big emerald eyes lowering just the slightest as they slightly widened. Her pupils dilating as she was giving him those eyes, the eyes that had made Gabriel give into her so many times before. The sound of her exhaling through her nose made Gabriel laugh at her attempt to get her way.

Gabriel: Not this time baby, nice try tho… love those eyes.

Narrowing her emerald eyes like almonds Odette attempted to roll over but Gabriel’s grip on her body and legs was fair too tight for any chance of escaping.

Gabriel: You’re so stubborn sometimes you know that right?

Flashing her white teeth up towards him with a goofy smile on her face, her cheeks flushed red as she tried to hide her embarrassment. Odette had never been the type of girl in a relationship where she would try all of the girly tricks up her sleeve, but with Gabriel it was as if everything was a friendly competition and she HAD to win. Even tho we all know Gabriel was truly the one winning, by letting Odette think she was in the lead.

Odette: I’m not, I swear…

Gabriel: No? Then explain to me why you always insist on having the last say?

Odette: I don’t

Strike one! Miss Ryder fired back without thinking as Gabriel just smiled and laughed.

Gabriel: Oh really?

Odette: Yes really…

Strike two!

Gabriel: Are you sure?

Odette: Of course I’m sure…

Strike three! Gabriel held back a laugh as he tried again.

Gabriel: Positive?

Odette: I’m positive…

Home run! Putting the tickets for New York up on the bedside table behind him Gabriel just laughed as Odette thought about what just happened.

Odette: Wait… that doesn’t count… I see what you did there… lies, all lies!

Her body was fidgeting in his grips as she was trying to plead her case, that was only falling into the laughing world of Gabriel. Watching his Australian girlfriend dig herself more into a hole for this flawed argument, Odette just huffed.

Odette: You're so mean to me

Her face was trying to scream that she was serious but her smile she couldn’t fight back was giving her away.

Gabriel: Oh is that so?

Tapping her lightly on the nose with his index finger Gabriel decided to bite into Odette’s fake reality.

Odette: Yes.

Pouting her lips and giving on her best sad face Odette snuggled her head into the pillow trying to hide the playfulness in her expressions.

Gabriel: I can be mean; I could take away the zoo...

Oh No you didn’t Gabriel!!!

Odette: You wouldn't

Gasping horrified the Aussie lifted herself off the bed, now looking down at Gabriel with a seriously concerned look across her face.

Gabriel: Well if i'm so mean I would...

Flashing his girlfriend a smile Gabriel watched as her hardened expression dropped.

Odette: I love you...

Blowing him a kiss she winked down at her pride and joy hoping this would get him to sway his decision.

Gabriel: How easily it is to turn you...

Almost sounding “King” like Odette’s jaw dropped as she had been out played once more by Gabriel tonight. Odette knew the perfect plan how to get out of this one she had been working this one up for months. Girl code 101 – the reverse insult.

Odette: are you calling me easy?

Wait for it, wait for it… are you waiting for it?

Gabriel: Wait, What? O not like that, I swear...

Oh yeah, the back track. Watching Gabriel trying to talk his way out of this one was like music to Odette’s little ears. Letting him out with a little bit of line the Aussie waited til he was hooked before reeling it in claiming her mini victory. After letting him suffer for a little while, she resisted his kisses and hugs pushing him away. Turning away from Gabriel Odette looked at the door that connected their room with Ben Jordan’s she made sure that the door on their side was set to the locked position before turning back towards Gabriel.

Odette: I'll give you easy...

Without another word the Aussie came crashing down on top of her Magician boyfriend. Her legs straddled each side of his hips before she lowered her body down to his. Letting the cold silk from her nightie slide against his body Odette kissed a trail from Gabriel’s neck down to his bare chest. Gabriel’s hands came up to hug around Odette’s back but she was quick to remove them, pinning them against the mattress on either side of his body. Gabriel knew he could easily over power her, but for the sake of “losing” this argument he thought it would be best to just play by her rules. As she ran her soft talented lips down his body towards the tops of his sweat pants. Her warm yet moist tongue rolled faintly against his skin. Letting go of his hands she brought them down hooking her thumbs around the material of his shorts. Odette stopped and looked up at Gabriel who was watching her intently, winking at him she licked her lips and attempted to slide his pants away from his hips but stopped just shy of his manhood. Ducking her head down, Gabriel closed his eyes waiting for contact but Odette slipped off the bed only to walk around it and sneak in underneath the covers. Opening one eye Gabriel looked over to Odette with a smirk on his face.

Gabriel: Now who is mean?

Odette: I wouldn’t want to make it easy for you.

She was faking it, hoping that he would play right into her trap. She felt the covers get pulled back from her body before Gabriel leant over and pulled on the cord to turn the only light left on in the room off. The covers slipped back over her body as Gabriel tucked himself in behind Odette, spooning her, getting comfortable he whispered deeply into her ear.

Gabriel: Sucha tease…

I’d like to tell you what happened next but Gabriel turned the lights out… so I really have NO idea! *Whistles*

So Now would be the perfect time to cut to Gabriel’s New York, New York promotional for the NWA tag team title belt defence. You wanna know why Gabriel and Odette are STILL the power couple in Sin City Wrestling? They gel everything… like Cinnamon and Honey a natural power combination.

Opening up inside a big jumbo jet plane that is heading towards Las Vegas, Odette Ryder can been seen sitting beside a sleeping Gabriel. To be honest she was glad that he was getting some well-deserved sleep, since winning the NWA tag team championship Gabriel has been running up more frequent flyers then a pilot. Across the aisle from her sat Despayre and Synn, who two were side awake. Unclipping her seat belt Odette shuffled across the passageway and stood beside Synn who was quick to look up towards her tired face.

Synn: Is everything okay Odette?

Flashing him a positive smile the Aussie felt a rare sense of acceptance from Synn. You see even tho it wasn’t up to Synn who Gabriel dated, Odette still felt the need to impress him. Opening her mouth Odette went to speak but then pulled back, thinking of her words wisely. Shaking her head she decided to go with a new approach, looking over towards Joshua. The Aussie looked him up and down as Despy continued to play with Angel.

Odette: Everything is fine Synn, thanks for asking. I’m here to speak with Joshua actually… just quickly if he would allow me too?

Looking over at the boy with the bear Odette had a look of eagerness on her face. Looking up at her Despayre seemed a little taken back at first but then looked over towards his father nodding his head. Slipping out of his chair Synn stretched his arms and legs before turning back to face Odette and Joshua.

Synn: I’ll be right back, you two… please get along.

Taking off Synn headed towards the restroom as Odette quickly sat down in his spot. Looking over towards Joshua she took her time in speaking, hoping that this would come across as a good idea.

Odette: Joshua, I was wondering if you would like to help me with something?

Raising an eyebrow at Odette, Despy didn’t say anything he just clutched onto Angel with both hands. Sensing that she wasn’t going to get a reply Odette clicked her tongue off her white teeth before continuing.

Odette: Okay, let me explain. I was hoping that you and I could surprise Gabriel with a gift from his past.

Hearing the word surprise and Gabriel in the same sentence boosted Despy’s interested greatly, looking up towards Odette with a glint in his eye that said “tell me more.” Before the Aussie could continue Despayre looked down at Angel with a slight frown.

Despayre: Hold your ears Angel.

Covering the fluffy teddy’s ears with his hands Despayre looked up at Odette and smiled.

Despayre: the only way he can keep a secret is not to hear it, Angel’s a bit of a blabber mouth.

Smiling warmly towards Despayre Odette nodded her head in agreement to the first half of the sentence not the second, she liked to live dangerously but picking on Angel was NOT something she wanted to dive into.

Odette: I would like to get Tyson back for Gabriel once we open our mini zoo… I know how much he misses him, I know how much he enjoyed having a white tiger… but I need your help.

Despayre: Go on.

Despy had a gleeful look in his eye, he liked what he was hearing so far.

Odette: Well I don’t know where to start looking for him, so I was wondering if you would like to help me… become a little bit of a detective… so we can track him down? What do you reckon?

Despy gave off the best thinking face he could as he stalled his response.

Despayre: Detective Despayre at your service.

Odette couldn’t hide her delight as she went to hug Joshua but pulled back remembering that they were still on shakey ground. Looking around the plane quickly Odette looked back at Joshua and Angel.

Odette: We have to keep this super quiet, like Gabriel can’t find out because it’s a surprise okay?

Oh dear the Australian Bombshell was trusting Despayre with a secret. She had heard stories of Despayre not being a good secret keeper but she was praying that this was all a myth. Joshua couldn’t contain his excitement as he started to jump up and down in his chair before looking over to make sure Gabriel was still asleep.

Despayre: What do you need from me Odette?

Odette: I need you to keep it a secret, but I also need you to do a bit of question asking for me. Please don’t see this as me having an out, it’s just if I started asking questions Gabriel would click on to it straight away… I mean we did just buy a vacant bit of land to start building a zoo… So I think if you did a bit of information gathering… we could report back and go from there. What do you reckon?

Nodding his head Despayre agreed silently as he made the international symbol of keeping the secret by zipping his lips. He then quickly recovered Angel’s ears.

Odette: Thank you so much Joshua, I bet you two can’t wait to take Tyson for a walk down the strip again?

Keeping his word Despayre didn’t say a word about Tyson to Odette he just nodded, pointing to his ear then over towards Gabriel. Odette followed his finger seeing that Gabriel was starting to wake up Odette turned back to Despayre and thanked him once more before darting back over to her seat, making sure she was there by the time Gabriel was awake. Synn returned from his walk to stretch his legs and flopped back down into his seat looking towards his Son, who was smiling wildly.

Synn: Care to fill me in…

Despayre laughed to himself before straightening his facial features before talking towards his father.

Despayre: I can’t it’s a secret.

Odette looked over her shoulder and back at Joshua, nodding her head as Despayre returned the gesture. Synn on the other hand was looking between the two knowing that something was up and if we all know Synn, he was going to get to the bottom of it and quickly. Turning back to look at Gabriel, Odette just smiled knowing that hopefully one day soon he would be reunited with the rare white tiger he had to give up due to travelling. So there we have it, let the truth be known that just because Odette wasn’t on par with Gabriel pennywise that didn’t mean that she was going to sit back and be the “gold digger” that some people have painted her as of late. Sure Gabriel liked to spoil his girl, but did you really think that Odette did all the receiving and Gabriel all the giving? WAIT that could be taken wrong… but oh well you get my point. lol point. *giggles* Odette was going to spoil Gabriel in ways that money couldn’t possibly buy, in ways that she could make up for the lack of her golds and silvers, by bringing back happy memories of his past. So if that means tracking down a tiger called Tyson? And teaming up with Despayre to do so? Then oh boy she was going to do it.  
>

Offline Melody Grace

• RAINBOWS!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Melody Grace
- Here we go again.
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2013, 07:49:40 PM »

A few days later – After the whirl wind travelling.

Odette: Well well well, I guess the time has come to end my silence on the upcoming Hostile Takeover. I’ve been saving my opinions to last because I figured a lot would need to be said and a lot of it would need to be carefully thought out.

Pointing to her head Odette laughed lightly, lately she had been called stupid and foolish maybe it was time to silence these complaints. Odette was sitting on her balcony looking out over the city, admiring the lights.

Odette: This coming weekend, I along with seven other Bombshells will put our bodies, hell even our careers on the line for you. You. The wrestling fans. The ones who line our wallets and keep us employed. Without you, there would be no us, and without us… well let’s face it there would be no Sin City Wrestling. Therefore your weekly juicy treat of wrestling would be ripped out from right underneath you. Tainted little picture I paint is it? But let me redeem it.

Flicking a long lock of her brown hair out of her eye sight Odette continued.

Odette: You see without you the fans, there would be no us, without us there would be no Sin City Wrestling and without Sin City Wrestling, there would be nothing left that is original in the land of wrestling. Sure there is other federations but can anyone hold it down like Sin City Wrestling? Can anyone entertain like Sin City Wrestling? Let me ask you this? How many companies out there would risk everything, just to try something different just to be cutting edge? I don’t believe many would place eight bombshells in a cage, tell them to have at it, in the damn main event.

Pointing to her Team SCW shirt Odette continued, not wanting to waste time.

Odette: Oh Sure some of you will only say it’s just a cage match right? Wrong, four titles. Four precious titles are on the line in one match up, the only way to win is for your whole team to escape. Escape. What a fun word that is, but more on that later.

Winking she sucked her bottom lip into her mouth.

Odette: Let’s get to the point of why I’m chose team Sin City Wrestling, I guess the black and white answer for everyone for me would be, because of Gabriel. It’s a “given” that I follow him everywhere, am I right? Correction. There are four main reasons why I joined team Sin City Wrestling… One.

Holding up her index finger the Australian Bombshell started to count her reasons.

Odette: Integrity there’s an old one but a good one out there that says, don’t bite the hand that feeds you. Team Erik, follow up question, when you’re little merrymaking tea party ends and you’re all left with nothing, who… just who is going to fund the money to pay your bills? Who is going to accept you back into the good side of the company with open arms? Hopefully no one… hopefully Christian and Mark can see the filth that is Team Erik and they will retaliate with such force that you all find yourself jobless. Reason two.

Holding up her middle finger she signalled that this was tally number two

Odette: Love. Love for Gabriel? Yes but not for the reasons you may think, you see without this federation, I would have never met Gabriel. I would have never found the man that I hope to God one day that I will marry. I would have never met the one guy that can put me in my place. Without Sin City Wrestling there would be no power couple, there would be no Gabriel and Odette. Why am I’m willing to put my body on the line this weekend, when I clearly don’t have to? Because I owe this to Sin City Wrestling, they deserve the very best of me because it has already given me the best thing that has ever happened in my life. I’m not talking about the championships, I’m not talking about the fame, the money or the tournaments. I’m talking about my man, my rock and the reason why I want to improve. Without this company, without that cruise ship there would be no us, and right there, that seems like a pretty good reason why I should fight for this company if I ever needed one. Reason Three.

You guessed it her ring finger came up and made the third counter.

Odette: Loyalty although the last one is going to be hard to top, I’ll give it ago. If I like the rest of some of the uneducated Sin City Wrestling superstars and Bombshells decided to jump ship, to join Team Erik… what would that say? What picture would that paint? Everything that Mark and Christian have done for me in my one year of working for SCW would be for nothing, everything that Spike has put up with and helped me with would be for nothing. Every fan I have ever made would be for nothing. Why? Let’s face it… people don’t respond well when you spit in their face and right now… there is a bunch of you acting like you’re a bunch of bad arses that are spitting in the face of the people who provide for you aka Mark Ward and Christian Underwood, The people that look up to you aka your fans that you so egotistically say that you detest… and thirdly your spitting in the face of each other, you’re like an orgy of snakes, slithering around over and over each other trying to make it to the light. Trying to fight your way through the masses, so you can be the “leader” of your little clique. To save you time and energy, there will never been one true leader of your little swarm because the “power” will always be shifted to Erik, Erik will be the one with the last say… the one that will always have the camera on him… you’re just a bunch of hostages running around doing his dirty work. My fourth and final reason…

Holding up her pinkie finger Odette looked down at her hand and smiled.

Odette: Consistency. Let’s face it team Erik, the only thing you have been consistent at is attacking people from behind, but hey if that’s your style, if that’s what you gunning for then please… don’t let us stop you… but just like your cause, your mission and your reasons for turning on Team SCW… your attacks are going to get boring and Predictable. I would have joined team Erik if I wanted to be consistently boring, if I wanted to continuingly come out and say the same damn things week in and week out. I chose the brighter option, I chose the side that can continue to be the face of Sin City Wrestling and not have to do the same washed up stuff week in week out. Each week we have been getting stronger, we have been fighting back and let’s face it… unlike Erik, who has had no method in his madness when it comes to recruiting we have formed a counter stable with much stronger competitors, with better ring knowledge, better skills and well let’s just face it a better grip on what the hell we are actually fighting for.

Odette just kept smiling as she rested her hand back down to her side, not taking her eyes away from the camera.

Odette: I guess it’s true what they say, the strong get stronger while the weak get weaker, which is funny because to me Team Erik was already running on life support.

Nodding her head as if to agree with herself the Australian shrugged her shoulders and continued.

Odette: So Tell me Captain feather sword, what are you going to do when your team crashes and burns at Hostile Takeover? What are you going to do when the whole reason why you have chosen to rise up against Sin City Wrestling is thrown back in your face? What are you going to do when your down and out, with no more top carders left to play? Let’s face it Erik… your team is a dying breed, a breed of no hopers and misguided puppets that will do anything for attention. Not one of them have a legitimate reason for wanting to rebel against Sin City Wrestling. To be honest they were all just given a candle, that you lit and then they decided to run with it… making up a complex parallel universe where they claimed they’re so hard done by, that they’re being taken for granted. Funny. Considering they have joined a team lead by a Muppet who has NO CONTROL in this company whatsoever… You all want to play Russian Roulette with your careers? I’m pleading that you allow Team Sin City Wrestling to spin the barrel, pull the trigger and find the slot with the bullet.

Making a fake gun with her fingers Odette clicked the fake trigger and gasped making a shocked face. Looking around her surrounding she placed her hand back down in her lap. Looking back into the camera’s lens Miss Ryder let out a playful sigh before continuing.

Odette: I’m not going to lie at the beginning of this, I wanted nothing to do with it… as far as I was concerned my loyalty for Sin City Wrestling should never have been challenged or questioned. It’s no secret that I have been asked to join other companies, I have been asked to make appearances in other federations but the answer is always the same. No! sure I tag along with Gabriel when he is defending his gold and I might even get shown backstage, but you can bet your last dollar that I will NEVER compete for another company. So the fact that when Mark Ward approached me about this, he brought up the word loyalty left me a little dumbfounded. Why would I fight for a rebel team who have no concept of what is going on around them? Why would I fight against the company I have said time and time again that I’m exclusive to? But better yet, why should I have to lead the team of Bombshells to take on the bunch of little girls Erik has pulled together? Why should I? In the eyes of Team Erik, I have nothing left to give, I have nothing of interest… so why should I lead this team?

Fanning another long strand of curled hair out of her face Odette continued.

Odette: Well my little darlings, I won’t be leading this team, I will be a member of it like everyone else. You see the Bombshells in Team Sin City Wrestling don’t need to be lead to water to be taught how to drink. We’re all very strong athletic women. We’re mature enough to know that there is no need for a peaking order, there is no line up of best to worst. There is just us… a team built strong and a team that will last. Team Erik might argue that we are the weaker links, that we are the “leftovers” that’s Mark and Christian scratched together… that’s okay because we love to be painted as the underdogs. I mean look at Faith, no one thought that she could make it to the roulette championship and now look what is around her waist. In the beginning Roxi was seen as a joke a myth because she dared to be different, but from memory the girl damn near killed me in the finals of the Mixed Tag team tournament… then we have Vixen, who could easily be the most underrated Bombshell in Sin City Wrestling history, who is incorrectly over looked and spoken about poorly… who has time and time again proven to each and every single Sin City Wrestling superstar, bombshell and fan that she has the guts and the determination to win and win the big matches. She is a multiple champion in a number of federations but still the mouths of Team Erik she is just another stepping stone. Correcting baboons, she is our prized jewel in the crown, she is our not so secret, secret weapon, she is the one girl that you all should be watching because let’s face it she has the most to gain from this match. Another championship, another win, another obstacle to overcome… and hell she will be crowned Sin City Wrestling’s first ever grand slam champion! It doesn’t get much more richer than that. Trust me Team Erik, there is no one, NO ONE… on Team SCW that will fall short to help Vixen accomplish her goal in becoming the first ever triple crown.

Shaking her head no Odette was backing up her point. The night sky around her seemingly getting darker.

Odette: Let me start with The Fallen, correction let’s start with the two ladies that will become the Weak, The Caged, The Dominated and The Broken. Raynin and Gothika, this isn’t our first rodeo but hey let’s dive back into that, what exactly happened last time we faced each other? Oh that’s right Carly Athens and I made short change out of you… we defeated you the favourites to win the Sin City Wrestling Bombshell tag team titles. I will admit your little Goth attitudes used to intimidate me, but then I found out your just like any other Goth kids out there, you know the girls with self-esteem issues? That hide behind a fake reality? Oh but Gothika is a Vampire? Don’t make me laugh. If you’re a Vampire Gothika, Roxi and Vixen will be your wooden stake. The grip you so desperately hold on the Tag Team Championships is coming to an end. Vixen and Roxi will pry it from your cold dead hands. Amusing really, I’ve noticed that Team Erik has a common theme, Raynin and Gothika, a Vampire and a lady who is as interesting as a zombie, Necra the walking death and Misty, the palest, fakest, deadest bitch I have ever encountered in my life. Erik when you set your team up you chose well my friend, I mean forget Team Erik… the things you have sent into the main-event to represent your team will now be known as Team Death. Hash tag that mother fucker right there and it will get a worldwide trend, in the underworld I mean… because people will clearly be going for Team SCW.

Just a wink that’s all she needed to back that statement up.

Odette: But for reals Raynin, Gothika, you have no chance in this thing. You see you both used to be a BIG deal in this company, but like I said… USED to be. Now you’re like the Tag Team that will keep taking shots and that will keep getting knocked down. So what you hold the Gold, I guess you got lucky. But luck has no place in a cage my friend, Gothika has no place in a cage, I mean if she is REALLY a vampire shouldn’t the thought of the silver that helps create steel intimidated her? Scare her? Hinder her? I mean I’m no Vampire expert but I’m fairly sure that silver stuff fucked up Eric Northman’s face on several occasions. I guess Vixen and Roxi have no other choice but to use that against you vampy mac vamp vamps. Moving right along to Raynin, I don’t know what you’re supposed to be but I’m assuming with the eye patch you’re a pirate? Oh boy and Team Sin City Wrestling are meant to be the team “full of misfits” where the hell did you find these girls from? It’s kind of like one of those lame jokes isn’t it… So a Vampire, a Pirate, a Dead chick and a waste of space walk into a bar…

HAHAHAA!! LAMEZ!

Odette: Correction, forgive me… So a Vampire, a Pirate, a Dead Chick and a Waste of space walk into a Steel Caged Match at Hostile Takeover and not one of them escapes. Not one of them gets free, not one of them is able to walk out. Why? Because none of them deserve it, you wanna smack the company that has helped MAKE YOU across the face… then spit on it, then try and walk away with bragging rights? Oh please, that’s never going to happen. Team Erik you might just be the toughest bitches on our roster, I say that term toughest extremely loosely… you might think you are the toughest, the ones that hold all the power, the ones that hold all control but trust me… you’ll be just another number on all of our win tallies. Gothika and Raynin congratulations on your former Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Tag Team Championship, your reign was just like your careers, short and boring. It’s time to step the fuck away and step the fuck down, come Hostile Takeover Vixen and Roxi are going to be gunning for you… and as a Wrestling Fan first, seeing those two with the Gold would be fucking epic. Some are born to be winners while others are born to be carriers. Gothika and Raynin, I’d like to personally thank you for carrying those belts, you know saving them from getting dusty, but it’s time to hand them over, it’s time for them to be ripped from your fingers… it’s time for Vixen, the one girl you can’t out fox and the Resident Sin City Wrestling Superhero Roxi Johnson, to rid the title world from you both. It’s time for those girls to take what is rightfully theirs. Bank on it because no one works harder than Vixen in this company, no one has been a faster rising star the Roxi so it’s about damn time they reaped the rewards.

Pausing for a second Odette looked over her shoulder back into her hotel room, seeing Gabriel spread out across the bed sleeping. Smiling warmly she sighed before turning back to the camera.

Odette: Whose next? Oh that’s Right Necra. The girl that wants to take digs at my silence. Well Necra consider yourself lucky that I have been a little tied up as of late and couldn’t produce my work earlier because trust me, if I had dropped a promotional in week one Team Erik would still be scratching together ideas on how to top it. Cocky? Maybe. It just bugs the shit out of me to see girls walk in to this company and stand there with no knowledge of who is who and make fake assumptions. Am I scared of you? NO, and I never will be so don’t even think about if for some second, don’t waste your precious dead time. Necra, you my dear are the only one in this match that holds somewhat of a victory over me, you’re the only one the can brag that they have beaten Odette Ryder on Team Erik. Well Necra, at Hostile Takeover I’m going to make sure I go out of my way to treat you a lesson. The lesson being, just because you shoved me into an open grave that doesn’t make you my ruler, that doesn’t mean like Amanda I’m going to have wet dreams over you. You got lucky, with a little bit of help from Misty. You won’t be so lucky in the ring, you won’t be so lucky in the cage. You see even death has its limits and yours is limited by a girl we like to call Faith. Faith versus Death SCW couldn’t have asked for a better match really, the word Faith normally stands against everything you’re not. It normally goes against your persona. But our Faith, is going to be like a caged beast at Hostile Takeover. Faith has single handily been the girl on our team who has coped the most shit from Team Erik. All the attacks, all the smart arse remarks all the bullshit. It’s got to be ticking away inside her it’s got to be boiling up. It’s got to be reaching unmanageable. Faith this Sunday will be like a ticking time bomb Necra, and I’m so not fucking sorry that she is going up against you. Death? Normally you’re the reaper of our last breath, but Faith… that bitch is just fucking angry. Do you know what happens when Faith gets angry? No? Me either, buuuuuuttt I have a feeling I’m going to enjoy watching it.

An evil smile danced across the Aussie’s face as she rubbed her hands together. Winning the Jackpot with Faith might just be her wild card.

Odette: Necra you might be the Goddess of the dead but Faith is no stranger to pain, no stranger to domination. Letting her into the cage might be a bad idea for everyone on your team. I mean you can only be a human piñata for so long before something beautifully snaps… and snap? Oh I hope to heaven that Faith snaps because you all deserve to feel the wrath of the woman you have all bullied. My prediction is this you Necra will fall to the hands of Faith. Not without a fight, but you will. Faith has this, she has her Roulette Championship to protect and keep by her side. Do you think that Roxi, Vixen and I want to be the reason why Faith loses her Gold? Hell no. You think Vixen, Roxi, Faith and I want to be the reason why SCW loses all control in the Bombshell division? Hell no… we have everything to fight for and everything to gain. Necra you want to know something interesting about life and death? You see in your mind death is the end, death is the darkness that consumes us all eventually in our lives but Necra death is beginning, death is the start, with every death in this world a new life is born and recreated. You Necra are fighting for the evil that you call death, when really you are fighting for new life. Think about it toots. When someone dies another one is born, for you to wish death upon us, you’re wishing for us to be reborn… Reborn as Multiple Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Champions.

Miss Ryder rocked back in her chair while sweeping strands of brown hair out of her line of sight. The night was muggy but windy something the Brazilians were accustom to. Looking at the Camera Odette knew she had one last person to talk about, Misty.  

Odette: Now it leads me to Misty, there isn’t much that we have said or done to each other over the past few weeks and months so let me keep it simple. So far we are sitting at Odette Ryder two Misty Zero, so I know for a fact that in this match being that it is our third you will be gunning for me. You will be doing everything in your power to defeat me but mark my words Misty I won’t let it happen. You see you think you have me all figured out you think you know my style by now but you don’t. This match will just once again prove why I am that much better then you. Walking into our match up at Hostile Takeover I won’t be focusing any attention on anyone else but you because let’s face it Misty, I want this done and dusted, I want this to be over and done with. I’m sick of having to prove to everyone that I can beat you when I have done it twice before. You don’t understand what its like to finally topple to biggest bitch in the game then only to have doubt surround it. When I first beat you it was bloody brutal but people still wanted to say it wasn’t as good as Misty versus Roxanne. When I beat you in round two in Mixed tag team tournament people wanted to complain because you screwed over Thatcher… I want a fair win, so I’m going to get it. I will stop at nothing this weekend to make sure that I get what I deserve and that’s by shutting you the fuck up.

Sighing Odette looked at the camera.

Odette: Your mouth might be your biggest feather Misty I mean every time you run it you come up short. You said you were going to beat me, you never have. You said you were going to win the mixed tag tournament you never did… now you’re saying you’re going to beat me in the cage. I won’t let that happen. Just like you bragged about how you were going to beat Ben in the J Cup, you will fall short once again. Your right about one thing tho, I said that I didn’t need the Bombshell championship and now I’m going back on my words. Not because I want to Misty but because no one else in this company wants to stand up against you. I will stand up against you one more time, I will beat you one more time and hopefully, hopefully the girls in the company can see you for what you truly are… your beatable like everyone else. For weeks I stood back and waited, waited for someone to challenge you but for weeks I was disappointed, this is the only reason why I considered to challenge you in Erik’s little tea party match because no one else has the guts to do so. A side from Vixen, Roxi and Faith who already have their hands tied. It’s time to rip this feud of ours wide open and it times to end it, escaping the cage for me Misty won’t just be me beating you again it will be me freeing myself from you. It’s over, it’s done… it’s time to put the old dog down. Time to put this crap to rest. At Hostile takeover the fans will finally get to see new life given to the Bombshell division when I once again claim the Bombshell championship. The fans will be treated to what they deserve, an exciting division, not something you have crippled and ruined.

Winking at the camera Odette looked back to Gabriel noticing that he was stirring.

Odette: At Hostile Takeover ladies, it will be the end for you four. Misty, Necra, Raynin and Gothika… you won’t be escaping the cage, you won’t be walking away with a victory you will have to suffer defeat. Erik wanted a Takeover but all he is going to get is a Takedown… we the Bombshell’s of Sin City Wrestling will be the ones with our hands raised and our heads held high at the end of this match, the match of our lifetimes.

and Fade!
>