Author Topic: #iMAKEHISTORY  (Read 987 times)

Offline Kevin Carter

• View Profile
    • Kevin Carter
#iMAKEHISTORY
« on: April 26, 2013, 03:31:42 PM »

Hostile Takeover was upon us all and with it being right around the corner. Several people are talking about the matches that are set to take place considering the fact it is mostly Team Erik versus Team SCW. One man that’s been a driving force in this war has been none other than Kevin Carter. It seems that he is the one that Erik hasn’t taken the most interest in.

With that being said a lot of people are going to want to see what role The Main Attraction plays besides the obvious one considering the fact he along with Ace Baldwin will be defending their SCW Tag Team Titles in a Triple Threat Tag Match. It was found out this past week on Climax Control that Blood Omen would get the chance to redeem themselves.

After they defeated the new tag team of The Forgotten to get their rematch, however it seemed that SCW wanted to make sure the odds were really stacked against Team Erik members, Carter and Baldwin considering the fact they added the unlikely tag team duo of Goth and Brother Grimm to the match out of nowhere. Many would assume that was the right decision to make.

Course Carter and Baldwin would see it as otherwise. Although it wasn’t like the two of them didn’t have a chance. They had become a force to be reckon with since coming to SCW on their own. Not to mention since becoming a team – despite hating each other with a passion. They have always found a way to win and this time could be no different.

It is going to come down to which one of these teams want it the most. Will Carter and Baldwin be able to raise above again once again and putting Team Erik on the map for good? Or will Blood Omen stand up for Team SCW and take back the titles they felt they should have never lost in the first place? Or maybe just maybe Goth and Blood Omen will shock the entire world?

None the less regardless of which one of them leaves with the titles in their possession. There are two things that’ll be for sure. One being that the tag team will have deserved it without a single doubt in the world. On top of that this match will be a match that will go down in history as one of the greatest tag matches in the history of Sin City Wrestling!

--- --- --- --- ---

It was the wee hours of the morning and as one that might know the engaged couple of Kevin Carter and Amy Marshall. The two weren’t doing what most people were doing which was sleeping. Instead they were engaging in one of their many adverntures. About this time Kevin’s head had popped up from under the blankets he licked his lips a bit. He laid there beside his nearly out of breathe fiancé.

KEVIN CARTER:Looking a little tired there sweetheart.

AMY MARSHALL:Mhm…

She couldn't say anything else as she tried to get her breath back. All Kevin could do at that moment was snicker a slight bit. Before rolling onto his back and looking up at the ceiling to their hotel room.

KEVIN CARTER:Just don’t blame me if you end up losing. It so isn’t my fault.

Amy rolled to her side and looked at Kevin.

AMY MARSHALL:Ha... It’s never your fault. And I have no intention of losing.

KEVIN CARTER:It isn’t never my fault, because I’m fucking awesome and I never do anything wrong, but I didn’t think you did. I know for a fact I sure as hell don’t plan on losing even if I am sick and tired of hauling Baldwin around as a tag partner.

Amy frowns and rolls onto her back before sitting up with the sheets wrapped around her frame.

AMY MARSHALL:Then you better get your ass into gear and release something otherwise it will be your fault for losing the tag titles... even though you have poor partner.

KEVIN CARTER:I must have licked you retarded or something… cause there’s no way I’ll ever be the reason I lose.

By now he had rolled onto his side so he could face her a little bit. He was such an arrogant prick but oddly enough it’s something Amy loved about him. The huge dick and the great sex was an added plus for sure. His attitude was what drew her to him.

KEVIN CARTER: honestly don’t see the point of releasing a promo for the people to see. It isn’t like anyone’s going to take anything I have to say seriously. On top of that it always goes in one ear and out the other. Nor does it have any real effect on the match. I could win this shit blindfolded with both hands tied behind my back.

Amy erupted with laughter before covering her mouth.

AMY MARSHALL:Sorry... but this isn't a bog standard tag team match, you have another team involved and those two other guys can be and are dangerous. In this case even though Baldwin is a piss poor partner you might just have to rely on him.

KEVIN CARTER:Ha, rely on Baldwin? I’d much rely on my ex-wife in a match than rely on his bitch made ass.

Amy shook her head and ignored the reference about his ex-wife

AMY MARSHALL:You are such a stubborn asshole. I know you dislike the man but it has to be done."

He caught on to the fact she had done her best to ignore any comment he made about his ex-wife and there was a good reason. Sure enough he heard what came out of her mouth after that. Maybe she had a point but he’d try to get away from it.

KEVIN CARTER:It doesn’t have to be done, I’ll do what I have done this last two times and that’s win on my own. It might piss him off that he’s stuck in my shadow but that’s just the way shit goes. It’s something he’s going to have to get used to. Nothing will ever change about that.

He shrugged his shoulders a little bit when it came to the situation at hand. That’s all there was to it.  It wasn’t something that settled well with other people and not others believed in anything he said but all that mattered is what he believed in. With that being said he proceeded to change up the conversation.

KEVIN CARTER:Anyway, enough about that boring stuff. I think a certain someone owes me something…

He looked over at Amy with that huge smirk as it was clear what he was hinting towards. All Amy did was roll her eyes a little bit before slipping her head under the covers. Like that Kevin went from being a man that was worried and focused on his match in twenty four hours to a win that was focused on getting his and someone that was less than stressed out. None the less in twenty four hours he was going to have to deal with this all.

--- --- --- --- ---

In less than six hours Hostile Takeover was bound to take place and with that being said that’s exactly why an official SCW camera crew was opening up to reveal Kevin Carter standing right outside the building. He had this arrogant little smirk featured on his face not that it was a surprise considered the fact he was one arrogant bastard. On that note he opened his mouth to begin speaking.

KEVIN CARTER:Hostile Takeover: The big Team Erik versus Team SCW fueled event and the night that Team Erik officially takes complete control over Sin City Wrestling – thanks to my help of course.

There was a little pause from the Main Attraction at that very moment. Clearly he thought highly of himself and thought he had it all figured out for the night. It wasn’t as easy as he thought it’d be or he explained it’d be but none the less he had the ability to change the game in SCW – that’s something he had already proven.

KEVIN CARTER:Trust me when I tell you that I have so much planned for this event that it isn’t even funny. You’ve got no idea what’s up my sleeve and that’s the best part about it all. None the less I will tell you this much, when Erik came to me and asked me to be on Team Erik. I made him a promise and that promise was simply this. I told him as long as he lived up to his word, as long as I got exactly what I wanted, and as long as he looked out for my best interest. I’d see to it that he won this war.

For the most part Erik has followed through with everything he promised me. Granted there’s been some bumps along the way, but we all expected it. Nothing is ever perfect unless you’re me. None the less that’s why I am making sure that tonight Team Erik leaves Hostile Takeover with pure control and has officially dismembered every single member of Team SCW. Sure I know that’s not something you people want to happen. Sure it’s something that Team SCW doesn’t want to happen and surely they will step up attempting to stop me. Sadly enough it won’t happen.

He shook his head from one side to the other. Kevin knew that he had this won even if others didn’t and even if his ego shined through quite brightly. People would be able to see it a mile away and surely they’d attempt to stop it but it’d require fighting between the two. Carter has done proven no one can match is skill. So it’d be interesting to see how people would try to stop him.

KEVIN CARTER:But I’ll go ahead and put my attention on what’s the most important part of my night. Defending the Tag Team Championships against Blood Omen and the fucked homo couple that is Goth and Brother Grimm… seems that SCW really wanted to stack the odds against me. I get why though, I’m not stupid I can see right through it. They knew that the moment Blood Omen qualified for their rematch that it was going to be a complete blood bath and a complete dominating performance on my behalf.

I mean after all the last time I faced Blood Omen for the tag team titles. I walked into that match as the rookie. I walked into that match as the kid that didn’t have a shot. I walked into that match an inexperienced tag team wrestler and I walked into that match as what was meant to be a victim for the two of them. Yet despite all of that and despite what I was supposedly to them and to all of SCW… I did what was seemingly impossible.

I proved that I wasn’t a rookie. I proved that I did stand a chance. I proved that I am an experienced tag team wrestler when it is needed. Most of all I proved that I wasn’t a victim to any fucking body… I did what no team was able to do and I beat the unbeatable, the untouchable, and the indestructible team of Blood Omen. It has something that has eaten away at them for this long and that’s why they are looking forward to this tag match.

Here’s the thing though it isn’t going to do them any good because it’s going to be the same result. It’ll end with Blood Omen once again finding out that they are no match for me. It’ll end with Blood Omen finding out once again they can’t keep me down. It’ll end up with Blood Omen realizing that the tag team titles belong to me now and that there’s no chance of them ever getting them back. They could try but ultimately in the end they are going to fail.

Something that no one expected in the first place, but because it did happen SCW doesn’t what to take that risk again. They don’t want to see The Main Attraction just destroy Blood Omen. They attempted to save it by tossing in the queer tag team of the wannabe boogie men Goth and Brother Grimm. Course it was a lame attempted those two don’t stand anymore of a chance at beating me than Blood Omen does.

Carter loved cutting people down and putting them in their places right off the bat. That’s what he had done with Blood Omen. He made them seem rather weak and rather pathetic. It was enough to piss them off to make them want to do something but would they was the question. That’s when his attention began to change.

KEVIN CARTER:Goth and Brother Grimm… from what I gather. These two men are an unlikely duo. They apparently have their own issues with one another. Issues far worse than myself and Baldwin… these faggots seem to be in some twisted romance. It’s quite clear they have a thing for each other but instead they’d rather put up with the whole hatred thing. They’d rather be worried about cutting each other’s wrists and shit. They are more worried about continuing their pointless rivalry rather than focus on what’s important.

That’s just being serious as serious can get, that’s exactly why I don’t understand what the purpose is of putting these two in this match. They don’t pose a threat to me. They aren’t going to be the team that takes the titles from me. There’s too much wrong with them for that matter. I am sure that they will do their best to put aside their difference. I am sure they will try their best to come off as a team that I should fear. I’m sure they’ll go with their usual creepy antics and what not. Well here’s a bit of a newsflash for them.

I don’t fear them. I don’t care how creepy they appear. I don’t care how much fear they try to strike into me. I don’t care how scary they desperately try to be. Fact is the moment they step into the ring with me. They are going to have their asses handed to them on a silver platter. They will see who the true boogie man is. They will see who the real man is that should be feared and the real man is that should be considered scary. I have no problem slaying them for their pathetic attempt at taking my titles and that’s exactly what’s going to happen. Just sucks for the two of you, but at least I’ll be doing SCW a favor by getting rid of the rejects.

Once again there he was crossing the line and making it seem like people didn’t have the slightest chance to say the least. That’s just who he was. That’s just how he carried himself. That’s just how things went down on his end. Granted Brother Grimm and Goth would have more to say about the matter much like Blood Omen would be it was all words until they actually got in the ring to back it up and that’s the thing people needed to remember.

KEVIN CARTER:It’s like this gentlemen. It has been like this from the first night I stepped into the door. I am out to be the best. I’m out to have all eyes on me. I am out to be the center of attention and I am out to be a successful as I can possibly be. I have done just that. I am virtually  undefeated. I am the Going For Gold briefcase holder. I am the rightful SCW Heavyweight Champion and I’m one half of the SCW Tag Team Champions. Do you honestly think that I’m going to let that change?

Because if you do then that means every single one of you are stupider than I thought in the first place. It doesn’t matter what you people want to happen. It doesn’t matter what you people think is going to happen. Just know that at the end of the night there’s only going to be three things that happen. One, you’re going to have your asses kicked without me even so much as breaking a sweat. Two, you’re going to be looking up at the bright lights above the ring when I pin you, and three, I am leaving here with the tag titles still right where they are at. Here’s the kicker though that’s just this match… you have no idea what the big surprise I have that’s in store. Be sure to watch because it’s going make history!

Carter had quite a few choice final words for his opponents and the company as a whole. It wasn’t something that would go over well with people for the obvious reasons, but at the same time he wasn’t a people pleaser. He said what he wanted and that’s all there was to it. On that note though the Main Attraction had one final message to deliver for the evening.

KEVIN CARTER:I have said it time and time again whether you people want to believe it or not is up to you but I am the Main Attraction. I sell tickets. I sell merchandise. I make people want to show up to either boo me or cheer me. None the less I make that big of an impression on Sin City Wrestling. Tonight, it’ll continue when I prove exactly why I’m the best damn thing that has ever stepped through the doors of this company. You don’t got to like it but you have to deal with it!

For a moment or two Carter just stood there looking at the cameras. He wanted to make sure that people saw him for how serious he was. He wanted to make sure people understand that this wasn’t a game and that he was out for blood once again. Obviously the Main Attraction had big plans and was trying to make sure that Team Erik ended up with all the control.

If Sin City Wrestling had any chance at survival they had to stop him. It was just a matter of how or what it was going to take. With that being said the cameras faded out leaving it all in a mystery for now. Be sure to tune in later tonight to see it all unfold. Because like stated before it was bound to be a match made for history.