Author Topic: - Just some words  (Read 904 times)

Offline Melody Grace

• RAINBOWS!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Melody Grace
- Just some words
« on: November 09, 2012, 03:58:13 AM »
 When you lose someone it’s hard to pick yourself back up and dust yourself off and get back to normal. Ah normal what is normal? If you ask Odette she was being ‘normal’ she was being herself, but there is only so much happiness that can come from such sad little emerald eyes. It’s only a matter of time before the world knows Odette’s pain, her weakness and burden, Odette knew this as well but she was holding everything so close to her heart that she was blinded by the reality of it all. Everyone is born to bleed the harshness of pain, everyone was born is discover loss, so people deal with it… while others like Miss Ryder have decided to keep it bottled up. Pain and sadness is temporary happiness and love live forever.

Although Odette is going through something a little darker at the moment let’s get one thing perfectly clear Odette loves Gabriel and when she is around Gabriel that is when she is at her happiest. She doesn’t have to pretend around him she doesn’t have to hide behind a veil of makeup or be the girl that the Sin City Wrestling fans see on Television, Odette can be herself. She is so lucky to have Gabriel in her life and sometimes she thinks that he doesn’t see that or that she doesn’t show him enough. Well in time Gabriel that will change soon enough you will know everything that there is to known about the thunder from down underah! And Gabriel you’ll find out exactly what your worth to Odette as soon as both of your feet touch the cold chilly snow in Sweden!

But first things first… Odette has the Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Championship to win back. She has to go through Amanda I’m a tickle freak, Necra I’m ‘real’ death and Jaya. It’s as easy as TAP… TAP… TAP!!! Come Sunday either Amanda, Necra or Jaya will know how much Odette wants to hold the Bombshell championship in her hands. Lord only knows how much she has missed the touch of the leathery goodness it holds overs over her. Not only will they all learn how much she wants it back, they will play a small part in her bigger plan that she has set. Keep your eyes on Odette ladies because she is coming out at High Stakes II harder, faster, stronger, wiser, fitter and week-long training sessions with Gabriel a lot better competitor.

Sorry Amanda, Sorry Necra and Sorry Jaya but I wouldn’t hold your breath and count on yourselves taking home the most prized possession that Sin City Wrestling has to offer its Bombshells. Just count on Justin saying the following seven words: “Here is your winner… Miss Odette Ryder”

Two time Bombshell champion…

“let’s just cut the bullshit and get right to the point shall we?”

Opening up inside her expensive house that she shares with the love of her life Odette’s smiling happy face is seen. She is sitting in her silk dressing gown in front of large oval mirror, her hair and makeup had been done to perfection as she tossed up between which set of earring to place in her ears. After all she was heading to Mr Despayre’s and Mr Angel’s birthday party soon she couldn’t help but want to look her best.

“I’m not going to bore you with details of how I’m going to win or why I’m going to win… basically you should all know by now that I get what I want… and as selfish as it is to say… I want the Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Championship back around my waist once more. I want to represent my stable mates in The New XTremes to the highest of standards. So come High Stakes II I see it’s only fitting that Jessie Salco walks out with one half of the bombshell tag team championships, Vixen walks out with the roulette championship, Casey will than wipe the ring clean with Jordan Williams… Then I will do my job and walk out as the new Bombshell championship before watching my boy Spike take the heavyweight championship off of Nick Jones… like he’s taking candy from as baby.”

Diamonds, Odette decided a round set of white Diamonds as she slide them into her ears she continued licking her highly glossed lips.

“If only Giani and Jamie were around… they could have taken Gabriel and Despayre’s tag team titles… and made it a golden night”

Odette had a smile from ear to ear

“Hey I heard that”

Gabriel’s voice could be heard off camera as Odette just shrugged her shoulders and blew him a kiss in the mirror.

“Baby I’m working here”

Winking towards him in the background she laughed softly as Gabriel let out a ‘Ha Ha’ he knew Odette was only trying to get a rise out of him for bringing up his tag team championship.

“Now where was I? Oh that’s right… so Mister Mark Ward sorry to piss on your anti NXT parade but I think you have it all wrong… High Stakes II won’t be a night of losses for the New Xtremes… it will be a night of great victories… followed by one hell of an after party… That might just continue to the following climax control. We do roll with the Party Horde after all…”

Fumbling around in her dresser draws Odette was looking around for a matching necklace. Lucky she didn’t pick out pearls (ha!)

“Now Mandy… I had the pleasure of watching your newest instalment of tickle me silly and you really have me confused with someone that gives a damn about your history. I don’t care that you were in a gang… hell anyone can be in a gang these days… I don’t care that you used to… or still do get tied up spanked, tickled, groped, gaged, whipped… like seriously come on…”

Odette just realized what she had just said and mouthed oops before moving on

“It doesn’t matter to me… you could be Jenna Jamieson for all I care oh hell you could be Chyna if you wanted to be but you’re not… so stop acting like your some big and powerful object in the wrestling world. Stop acting like you’re this big obstacle that I have to bend over backwards to jump over… Amanda… you’re just that… you’re just plain old Mandy… with some trashy friends and a few good fuck stories… you’re not Bombshell championship at least while I’m on the scene. One minute you’re telling me that I under estimate you because you’re littler than me but than in the next breath you’re saying you tower over me… I see why people like to tickle you Mandy because when your giggling like a little school girl you not talking… and that’s a great quality to have… than what did you say? Oh that’s right you’re going to break my neck? Hmmm interesting concept… interesting plan of attack… completely farfetched but… go on love try. Try and break my neck, try and leave me limp and lifeless… like man after man leave you… because you’re going to need luck. And two weeks ago when you and Necra beat Jaya and myself that’s when your luck run out… you… excuse the pun but that’s when you sucked the life out of lady luck and she offered you a small victory and a happy ending. At High Stakes II I won’t have a tag team partner that will let me down, I don’t have anyone watching my back and Mandy that’s when I’m at my best… that’s when I really know how to dig deep and give it my all…”

Odette turned her attention over her right shoulder watching as Gabriel slipped into a pair of jeans as the camera was focused on the mirror the unlucky lay viewers at home didn’t get to see such greatness. A slight pinkness in her cheeks came over her as she knew just how lucky she was. Turning her attention back to the mirror Odette started to rush the final steps of getting ready for the big birthday bash.

“Oh and Mandy… as soon as you mentioned Gabriel’s name in your little F bomb fest of a promotional was the split second that you decided your fate in this match… I was just going to let you slide… but now… my emeralds are locked on you and what I’m going to do to you… won’t be pretty…”

A serious look crossed Odette’s features as she hated it when people tried to use Gabriel as like a weapon against her.

“Necra… buddy pal… Mrs Bump in the night… how nice of you to remind me that you placed me in the grave last climax control. Like I could forget the feeling of dirt and leaves all around me and a whole in the ground with a tombstone with my name… How comical... How smart of you… for you to try and get into my head like that. Listen closely it doesn’t matter that you tossed me into that open grave all that matter is that at High Stakes you and I will get to go toe to toe… like you want… you will have your chance to end me. But read my lips I will put up every inch of fight up that I have in me… because you hold something over me that not many people in Sin City Wrestling can say… you hold a victory… so yes you can say you have opened my eyes and made me think long and hard about how I’m going to deal with you. I really don’t care for the gospels you speak about how you are going to end me and show me death and fear… all I care about Is beating you and putting this stupid four way behind me… everyone says I should fear you but yet I’m interested, interested to see how far you will actually go to keep beating this ‘I’m a dead girl’ get up? But your right… you did stop the unstoppable… you did… bring me down to my darkest hour inside and open grave… but you messed up Necra… see you should have buried me instead of sticking your tongue down Roxanne’s throat. If you wanted me to face death that is you… you would have jumped at the chance… but you didn’t you did nothing… know one thing you will never bury me… you will never end me… and when this is all said and done at High Stakes II I won’t more that love to show you this first hand one on one… I’m sick of having to prove myself to people… so why not take the hate and darkness out of my life by defeating death alone?”

Odette looked down at her white ceramic watch and then back up to her reflection.

“At high stakes you said in my way… my way to becoming a two time Sin City Wrestling Bombshell champion unlucky for you… you won’t be standing there for long. Trust me I would rather die than watch you make a mockery of the Bombshell championship… so if you want that belt you’re going to have to kill me first”

Standing up from the her spot in front of the mirror Odette slipped the dressing gown down off her tanned shoulders and let it fall to the floor. Revealing a super cute black dress and a pair of bright blue high heel shoes.

“And as for Jaya… well no words I have can describe the way I admire your silence… you truly are my most favourite competitor”

Winking towards the camera, Gabriel walked up behind Odette and placed his arm around her waist signalling that it was time to go.

“Well ladies... I’ll see you at high stakes II… bring you’re a game… because you’re going to need it”

The camera switches off as Odette and Gabriel share a light kiss before walking out of their bedroom and down the hall. Making sure that they pick up two big presents on the way before heading towards the prized Bugatti that was locked away safely in the garage (SEE Gabriel I appreciate your vehicle of choice)
>