Author Topic: - Indulgence to Paranoia  (Read 945 times)

Offline Melody Grace

• RAINBOWS!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Melody Grace
- Indulgence to Paranoia
« on: August 10, 2012, 03:45:00 PM »
 “Indulgence; girls have always been down for a little bit of indulgence. What girl doesn’t like sipping on fine wine with diamonds in the glass, being treated like a princess or going to a day spa? A lot of people say that in your life you have to go through a great deal of pain to get to an endless golden heaven filled with pleasure. Unfortunately I’m the exception to this rule. Put diamonds in my glass I’ll choke, treat me like I’m a princess I’ll want to rip your face off… but a day spa surely I could do a day spa without complaining right?”

Indulgence

Truth be known Odette has always had an easy life but that doesn’t mean things have been handed to her. She has always had to fight, fight tooth and nail to get to where she is. Sure her parents supplied her with tools but Odette is truly the only one who is the master of her success. She still remembers the first time her parents agreed to let her learn how to ride a dirt bike just like her older brothers, but Odette has always remembered the oath she made to her mother.

“Chores, school and family will always be first mum, I promise.”

And they did with great sacrifice Odette has always managed to have a vice grip on everything that was important to her. There is nothing in this world that can hold the young Australian down from achieving anything that she ever put her mind to. From winning motocross races, from smashing age champion records in the pool too mastering the arts of field hockey and archery there wasn’t a sport Odette couldn’t pick up and dominate  

It all started when Odette picked up her first dirt bike a Honda CRF 50 a dirty banged up hand-me-down from her brothers. At the tender age of five she was excited nothing but her own mind could hold her back. If Odette could imagine it, it could become achievable. Odette still to this day can remember the soft rubbery feeling of the handlebar grips between her fingers. The struggle it took for her to achieve her first kick start, the smell of burning fuel as she revved the engine while trying to listen to her concerned father talking her through the steps.

“Clutch control, clutch control. clutch control.”

If there was one thing she would teach her pending children one day it would be what her father taught to her. “Life is fun in the fast lane but life is blast when you do fast safely” funny seeing Odette was whipping off jumps on her bike by the time she was seven. There was nothing more self-satisfying then standing up on the top podium with boys on either side of you as Odette placed first more than once in her age bracket. The thrill of the chase, the wind in your hair and the insects in your ears Odette has had it all tasted it all. But with such success comes an even greater downfall. With every Fall Odette took on her bike on the field or in life her mother would always say four simple things to calm Odette down.

“Focus, Breathe, Take Control and Relax”

The downfall has four steps for Odette the first step is success, it’s a heartless bitch that lets you take her out on a few dates then leaves you hanging. You keep texting but she ain’t replying. The second step is the reminder. It’s the sound of that nagging voice in the back of your mind that kind of sounds like your mother telling you to stop, think, be-careful, pace yourself and don’t get hurt. The third stage is collapse, where you realise that skin hitting the dirt isn’t fun or when a stray hockey ball comes up, smashes you in the face and the feeling of your own blood running into your eye isn’t as fun as you thought it would be. The forth step is recovery, time to put your feet up and assess what on earth means the world to you.

Odette’s current downfall looks a lot like this

Step One Success; fast rising career in Sin City Wrestling, fan favourite, undefeated streak and one half of the bombshell tag team champions

Focus

Step Two the Reminder; being warned about Carly, being warned about streaks not lasting forever and being told what you do in your personal life reflects in your professional life.

Breathe

Step Three the Collapse; the streak is over, friends become enemies, title reigns become former memories and challenges get handed out.

Take Control

Step Four the Recovery; easy six words. Focusing on winning the bombshell championship!

Relax

Although there lounges a mighty challenge in front of Odette this week nothing and no one will stop her from accomplishing what she has set her mind to. To climb that ladder once more and take the power back

The best time to relax is when you simply don’t have time for it!

“THIS IS AMAZING”

The not so familiar voice of Melody Grace was heard as she was seen lying face down on massage bed. Her short body just covered by a bright pink towel to her right was Odette Ryder her face down trying to relax. She too was cover by a bright pink towel. The two day spa beds were in the dead centre of the room with a sauna off to right of them and a round spa to the left. The lighting was dim while the soothing sounds of whales cooing could be heard over the sound system.  

“Melody Please… she hasn’t even started the treatment yet and you’re excited?”

“Well EXCUSE ME for being a little more into this than you are… and HEY wasn’t this your idea?”

Damn it the blonde had a point. Lifting her head up from the table Odette flashed a warm smile in the direction of her number one fan it was hard to stay mad at her. Her long brown hair was tied up in a high pony tail as her face for once was make up free but she was still pretty as a peach.

“True… but I should be training Mel… you know I have a big match and all”

“Oh don’t I know it… I mean I have so much to prepare for as well I have my big SCW TV debut match with the Surf Boys”

Odette almost chocked on well nothing as she listened to Melody rave on about how hard she would have to train for her managing role.

“Ah you do realise that you’re not actually wrestling in that match right? You’re just their one night only manager?”

“Of course I know that Odette Geez! Doesn’t mean I can’t stress about it”

Melody seemed a little offended as she just stared at Odette.

“Why are you stressing?”

Odette watched on as Melody tried to cover her face before speaking

“Be… be… because he’ll be there and I have to look good… like it’s a must’

Raising her right eyebrow the Aussie couldn’t help but let a light laugh escape her lips

“Who will be there Mel? You’re crush?”

“SHUT UP I do not have a crush!”

Watching Melody duck her head down to be covered by the mass of golden locks that cascade down around her shoulders Odette couldn’t help but feel big sister proud.

“Who is it?”

“No one”

“Melody don’t you lie to me…”

Shaking her head side to side the teenager wasn’t going to give in that quickly.

“Is it Narly?”

“No”

Melody bit her bottom lip she knew what Odette was playing at and she was pretty good at it.

“Radical?”

“Not telling you anything”

“So I’ll put Radical in the maybe pile… it’s the dreadlocks isn’t it?”

Reaching over with her hand she poked Mel’s bare shoulder teasing her

“It’s not Radical… now just stop I don’t like this game anyone”

“Is it Justin?”

“Who? Wait no… not even funny”

Melody lowered her head back down into the hole of the massage chair and prayed that the ladies would turn up soon for their treatment. While Odette was back to her old self annoying as ever.

“Hmm what about Adams?”

“He is funny but not even close”

“He is also married”

Leaving it for a few seconds Odette was left to think while Melody softly sighed, hoping that this little game of truth was over. Truth be told Odette and Melody had only known each other for a short time but for some strange reason they both clicked. Sure Melody had her stalker like ways about her as she tried to dig up as much information about Odette as possible for her fan site but Odette loved that about her. The two were as happy and bubbly as each other what could go wrong?

“Well who else could it be? Drew?”

Finally breaking the silence Melody chuckled at Odette’s persistence

“I don’t like stripes”

“Wait… if it’s not Narly, Radical, Justin, Adams or Drew that only leave two SCW people that will be out near the ring at the same time as your match.”

Odette shot up in her spot making sure to cover her chest area so no one copped an eye full of anything they shouldn’t, while Mel grew uneasy trying to hide her face with her towel. Melody couldn’t lie it was one of her downfalls the fact her face lit up like a Christmas tree gave anything away.

“I think you mean two guys and a bear”

Her American accent seemed so harsh when she was being a smarty pants

“Actually if you want to get technical it might be three guys and a bear”

Clicking her tongue off her white teeth Odette looked over at Melody

“Three?”

“Well it is a tag team title defence so I don’t see why Synn wouldn’t join Gabriel and Despayre at ringside”

Oooooh was all Melody could get out to begin with

“Wait you forgot Angel, you need to stop doing that he has feelings”

“Stop dodging the implied question who is it Mel Mel is it Gabriel? Despayre? Synn? Or Angel?”

“Well clearly it’s not Synn he kind of scares me and its’ not….”

Before Melody could continue two ladies busted on through the doors and introduce themselves as the beauticians and massage therapists. Odette scoffs down at Melody as Mel’s shoots her the ‘saved by the bell look’ but that leaves the options down to two guys and a bear. My money is on Angel!

“A reality check; to me is when you push your body or mind so hard it almost breaks. When every bone in your body is on the urge of snapping and there is nothing alive that can stop the pending damage. A reality check in my eyes is never a good thing it’s never something I like to be faced with. Reality to me is a harsh reminder that we are all human, we all make mistakes, we all hurt, we all feel and we all love. What if I don’t want to be human? What if I don’t want to admit when I’m wrong? What if I like being hurt? And what if love is just the side dish in life that barely gets touched? Reality is a bitch but I’ve always liked bitches”

Reality

If there is one thing in life Odette knows it’s that everything is breakable bones, bonds, trust, streaks, friendships and now more importantly cycles. The last two weeks Odette has entered an old familiar pattern that she thought she has gotten rid of years ago. The need for perfection… the obsession with wanting to be the top bombshell had driven the Aussie to intense training. Sure her body was in perfect shape before but Odette had told herself it needed to be more. She had to push herself more. So instead of relaxing on the working holiday in the words of Melody Grace, Odette had spent more time swimming laps, running laps, stalking the treadmill and basically avoiding all alcohol.

In the eyes of her biggest fan Odette had become ‘boring’ and a shell of her former self.

In Odette’s eyes she was being smart, while Carly was too busy trying to bed Rage her focus was clearly not on the match. Brooklyn was off being Brooklyn with mindless twitter posts. Odette hoped that the champions’ focus was divided as well with all the complications her friends were facing at the moment. Who could blame poor Brooklyn if her mind was foggy at the moment; she is only human after all.

Brooklyn said last week that Odette wasn’t ready for the Bombshell Championship, just what were you implying Brooke? Hasn’t Odette proven herself enough to you? Hasn’t Odette given enough sweat, blood and bruises for this business to be given a chance at the top spot? Remind us again why you were given a chance? Remind us again how you won? Then take a good hard look at yourself. You of all people should not judge who is ready or who isn’t ready for anything.

Odette doesn’t owe you a damn thing Brooke, Ms Ryder doesn’t have to be ready in your eyes because in her heart she’s already the champion. Maybe it’s time you took a reality check Brooklyn and stepped off Odette’s toes because the young Aussie doesn’t like being told that she can’t have something or that she has to wait or that she’s not ‘ready’. She’s impatient yet calculated; it’s just the nature of the beast that’s eating Odette alive.

More fool you for feeding the little monster inside of Odette Nicole Ryder. Come this weekend a whole new side of Odette is going to be unleashed and you can thank yourself and Carly Athens. Carly was like the key that slid into the keyhole and you Brooklyn delivered the turn that was needed to unbolt it. Odette hopes you’re ready to play because she is definitely ready for a trip the playground.

Now Carly be-careful what you wish for and think before you speak. You wanted your big break from Odette, you wanted your time to shine in the sun without Odette yet where has that lead you? You’re now ‘bipolar’ and spending your time stalking Rage’s twitter feed. Trust Odette when she says you lost when you made her an enemy it’s just a matter of time before you wake up and realise you screwed up. You’ll be back on hands and knees begging for Odette’s forgiveness it’s just a matter of weeks let’s face it. It’s reality. They all come crawling back in one way another so why would you be any different? You’re only human Carly.

When things get real the real get going!

“How’s your face?”

Wow what a harsh question to open up with Odette.

“it’s okay thanks for asking”

Phew lucky Jessie Salco knew how to take Odette or otherwise that could have gone horribly wrong. The two are standing on the top deck of the cruise liner Odette is decked out in head to toe Lorna Jane gym clothing. Consisting of matching bright blue head band and wrist bands an electric blue super tight halter necks shirt that showed a little too much cleavage and a pair of black lycra three quarter pants. Jessie was in a pair of black jeans and a Metallica t-shirt. Ms Ryder had obviously been working out and just stopped for a quick second to chat to Jessie as the sound of her music could heard blasting out of her headphones still.

“Hey look I know I’ve said it before but thank you for helping me out at climax control I really appreciate it. Who knows what that apparent crazy would have done?”

Jessie just smiled listening on to Odette’s unique Australian accent

“Don’t sweat it, I know you would have done the same if the shoe was on the other foot”

“I’m really grateful I mean you barely know me from a bar of soap yet you came to my aid, so you have my word if you ever need anything just shout out okay?”

“Thanks Odette hey is that Aces’ High by Iron Maiden?”

Pointing down to Odette’s beats by Dr Dre headphones the two shared an excited look, Odette didn’t say anything she just nodded

“Awesome song”

“It’s like a tradition for me to listen to that song before anything I do really”

Licking her lips Odette played with her long pony tail and looked around the deck of the ship. SCW stars were everywhere looking excited. Most of the bombshells are tanning up a storm all while the superstars where stealing sneaky glances at them. Some more noticeable then others Geez Marty put your eyes back in your head. Shaking her head in disgust Odette turned her attention back to Jessie Salco.

“God that guy is a sleaze I can’t stand him”

“Who?”

“Marty”

Even the sound of his sleazy name gave Odette the heebie jeebies

“Oh yeah that guy… “

Before Odette could reply, Melody rushed into her vision waving her hands around like a 5 year old at a wiggles concert.

“Don’t look now Odette but your number one stalker is coming”

Odette just laughed as she looked at Melody and Jessie, Melody was panting while holding he sides. Placing her right hand up on Jessie’s shoulder the blonde used it for leverage.

“OMG… I have worked out what I have to do”

Jessie and Odette shared a puzzled look on their faces as Melody straightened herself up and dusted herself off.

“What is she talking about?”

“I never know either Jess… but go on Mel?”

Melody poked her tongue out at Jessie as if to say ‘Haha’ before continuing still a little out of breath

“I know how to get him to notice me”

Jessie didn’t say anything at first she just watched on as Odette and Melody started talking at one hundred miles an hour.

“Get who to notice you?”

“My crush silly”

“I thought you didn’t have a crush?”

Melody looked around after she slipped up and put her arms around both Jessie and Odette like a group huddle as if the next bit of information that was going to come out of her mouth was the lotto numbers or something.

“Well… umm... anyways… so… I did some…”

Jessie finally interrupted with a massive smile on her face

“Stalking?”

“Yes… No wait… oh hi Jessie how’s your face?”

Melody looked up into Jessie’s eyes for about two milliseconds before continuing

“Anyways I did some googling… and he likes blondes… and the idea hit me… like really hit me”

Jumping up and down like a bouncy ball Melody couldn’t hold her excitement much longer as Odette and Jessie just played along

“Go on…”

“I could be blonde… like if that’s what it takes for him to like me I would totally dye my hair blonde”

Odette raised her eyebrow looking mighty confused

“Ahh Mel you do know”

The Aussie was cut off by her younger BLONDE friend

“That my idea its genius even Edward Einstein would be impressed”

“It’s Albert”

Jessie corrected Melody who gave her a filthy look

“Who is Albert?”

“Never mind”

Ms Salco looked confused yet somewhat amused with what was going on.

“Anyways I’ve gotta go and get on this idea and fast before the whole ship works it out”

Taking a step back Mel looked around before going to walk away.

“But Mel… you’re already…”

“Minutes late I know I KNOW”

Without even another word said Melody skips off leaving a very confused Jessie and an amused Odette. The look on Jessie’s face says it all.

“She does know she is blonde right?”

“Who knows?”

Odette just shrugged her shoulders

“Right and you let her run your fan site?”

“Yep”

Popping the p with her tongue Odette reached down to her ear plug cord and placed them slowly in her ears before giving Jessie a quick hug. Quickly saying her goodbyes Odette started to do what she had been doing since arriving on the boat, training. Odette didn’t get very far without thinking of poor Melody and laughing. My money was still on Angel!

“Judgement; it’s common knowledge that everybody faces judgement every single day in their lives. What is Judgement? Judgement to me is a bunch of he said she said bullshit. I can’t believe she said that? I can’t believe she did that? Well believe it guys and girls because I don’t bite my tongue for anyone. In my opinion if you’re not getting criticized or evaluated in some way shape or form then you’re not doing your job right. Gossip and rumours don’t faze me in fact say what you want about me because I’ll just turn it around to a positive. Call me a slut, a bitch, a waste of space and I’ll go out of my way to prove to you that your words are just words. If fact say what you want to say ladies and gentlemen because right now I’m not really listening to the bullshit in fact unleash your tongues you all have been far too quiet”

Judgement

With Summer XXXTreme only days away the promo feeds of Sin City Wrestling had gone quiet. It’s as if everyone was either too excited about being on the cruise ship to shoot camera work or because they were sea sick or wait that’s right they are busily running up RageFace’s bar tab. Good work guys and girls keep it up. Someone should have taken up driving lessons when they were offered and maybe they wouldn’t be in this sticky situation?

Ahem back to be business…

Oh yes the cruise ship was becoming a secret curse that only few had come to notice, what a dangerous little distraction the Sin City Wrestling family had in front of them. While Carly was off getting her rocks off in her swimsuit laying on Rage’s bed posting pictures of her hardly covered body on his silk sheets. Dropping the L bomb like it was going out of fashion she had obviously put training on the back burner. Obviously Ms Athens’ was struggling with her latest revelation of being ‘Bipolar' a little more than what she would like to show. She was clearly delusional if she thought she could beat Odette or Brooklyn by focusing on pillow talk rather than the match at hand. Who knows maybe Carly has Rage so wrapped around her pinkie that he is training her some special moves to debut at Summer XXXTreme.

Ha news flash Carly the ‘panty flash’ won’t win you the bombshell championship. Nor will your multiple personality traits.

Seriously you’re bipolar? Odette is fully aware that this a real disorder with doctors, medication and everything but Carly you’re not bipolar. In Odette’s eyes you’re just a little girl that caught the jealousy bug that turned into an unappreciative thankless little being that wanted more. Well you didn’t gain anything more Carly in fact you lost a lot more than what you gained by busting open the Aussies lip. Walking away from Odette was career suicide you basically handed over the detonator to Odette and now she is going to enjoying playing with your emotions before igniting the spark.

With your elevated energy levels, changing moods, lack of concentration and lack of proper risk management beating you Carly will be a piece of cake. Little known fact about Odette she used to work for child safety services so she is used to seeing cases much like you Carly. Let’s just say everyone has their triggers unfortunately for you Odette knows what it is and she plans on using it.  

Sometimes being harsh is the only way to be nice!

We now open up in the major concert slash ballroom in the cruise liner to find Odette sitting alone at a high round table. For all of you that follow Odette on twitter you know why she is here but for those of you that don’t here is the back story. Odette came back from training yesterday and found a letter and a ticket underneath her pillow reading “Odette gets what Odette wants meet me at the ballroom for dinner and a show” So here Odette sits she is wearing a pair of super tight pale pink skinning jeans with a pair of silver Swarovski crystal Christian Louboutins heels. A loose sheer electric blue button up collared shirt around her neck is the Swarovski crystal necklace that Gabriel had magically appear out of nowhere. It was on show as Odette didn’t bother to button up the top two buttons of her shirt, while her chocolate hair was out and wavy and curly cascading down around her shoulders and cleavage. The matching Swarovski ring was on her right ring finger. Looking down at her watch on her right left wrist Odette was starting to grow nervous from waiting, she was sure the invite said 7pm sharp. It was now 7:05pm maybe the host was known to be fashionably late.

Odette was never known as the girl that would make someone wait so when an invite says 7 she expected 7 no later. Deciding to stick it out for a little bit longer Odette played with the straw in her drink before taking a sip, off to her left hand side was a table filled to the brim with I can only assume single guys who are yahooing and hollering at the club like music that was droning over the sound system.  Inadvertently making eye contact with one of the males Odette instantly knows she is going to regret it, as the young stud gets up off of his chair and makes his way over towards her. Puffing out his chest Odette slightly laughed to herself this was going to be fun

“Excuse me Love but is this seat taken?”

The jock pointed down towards the empty chair sitting in front of Odette, flicking her long eyes lashes up towards him she just smiled.

“Sorry Johnny Bravo but yes it is”

Swallowing what I could only assume was a little bit of his pride the male chuckled before giving it another go.

“Sorry where are my manners? My name is Pete and you’re the lovely Odette Ryder from SCW. You know me and my buddies have paid lots of money to come see you wrestle this weekend.”

“Well thank you Pete hopefully I don’t disappoint you or your buddies”

“Oh you would never disappoint me… I’ve seen your beach photos”

Pete had to say that just as Odette took a long sip on her straw didn’t he? Choking lightly she just smiled looking at him over her glass.

“I was wondering could I get a picture with you? The boys back home won’t believe that I spoke to you”

Shrugging her shoulders Odette put her drink back down on the table and nodded. Licking her glossed lips

“Sure why not?”

Pete took next to no time in rushing over beside Odette linking his arm around his shoulder he held out his Iphone and took a MySpace like photo. Odette checked the photo before letting him keep it, Just as Pete was about to say goodbye to Odette he decide to ask one last question

“Please don’t be offended but who on earth are you waiting for?”

Odette’s green eyes fell into the look of concern on Pete’s face

“A dead man walking”

Pete laughed and Odette joined in because like seriously this mystery man was dead he was now fast approaching 10 minutes late.

“Are you sure I can’t buy you a drink?”

Cheeky smile on Pete’s behalf

“Thanks Pete but I’m fine… I’ll just wait”

“Just saying if I had a pretty girl like you I wouldn’t let you wait a second”

Odette just smiled she had to give the attractive guy some credit.

“whoa whoa whoa easy their buddy… sometimes things are worth waiting for… this one is just starting to push it.”

“Well if you get tired of waiting for him feel free to join us”

“Will do but surely he should be here soon”

With that said and done Pete smiled towards the Aussie bombshell once more before returning to his table. A little more time rolled on past and Odette was growing impatient signalling over towards the waiters she placed an order for more drinks. Not that she needed anymore she was definitely on the wrong side of tipsy.  Hey she wasn’t paying remember? Before the drinks arrived a familiar booming voice came from behind her.

“Well Well Well look who we have here?”

Rage came out from behind Odette and plonked himself down in the chair across from her.

“You’re awfully chirpy… wait don’t answer that I don’t even want to know what has happened I heard about your little auction. Rageface who knew you were such a dream boat!”

Odette smiled lovingly why Rage just gruffed

“Yeah Yeah”

“Now theres the RageFace I know and will most likely never really understand”

“We barely know each other”

“I wonder why…”

Running her right hand through her hair Rage knew exactly what she was hinting at – Carly Athens for all of you playing at home. The waiter came back over and plonked down two bottles of the expensive stuff that everyone was drinking getting Rage’s nostrils to flare

“Whoa Settle down Ragey… This one is for Brooklyn”

Reaching out she tapped on one of the bottles knocking it over slightly but Rage managed to catch it for Odette.

“And this one is for Carly”

Just as Odette is about to tap the bottle Rage cuts her off

“I gathered that now explain to me why you’re here alone?”

“Am I alone Rage? You’re never alone when you’re with Jesus”

Rubbing his bald forehead Rage didn’t know if he should laugh or be worried

“It’s okay Cagey Ragey Jesus still loves you even tho you de-pantied Satan”

Placing her right index finger over her glossy lips Odette didn’t even care about the time she was having fun.

“Well Funny Story. I was in it, Melody is in it… I’m fairly sure at one point you were in it...”

Shaking his head again Rage didn’t know what to say or do but leaving her alone wouldn’t be the right thing to do right?

“So this note just appeared on my pillow… not wait… under… no wait.. on.. or was it…”

“OKAY so there was a note near your pillow”

“Oh your good are you part magic man too? But anyways it said to come here tonight at 7 PM and what’s the time now RageCakes?”

Rage looked down at Odette’s watch and gritted his teeth

“It’s like 8:45PM”

“Ezachery… Rage eight… four five… so he is late… and no not late like Carly will be in two weeks-time I mean late like… not on time… not here, no show…”

Cue Rage’s head rub and nostril flare as Odette continued to ramble on to Rage, he had pulled out his mobile phone and was quickly texting away. “Where the hell are you? Odette is waiting” Message sent. Odette heard his phone vibrate in his hands and looked on puzzled, while helping herself to opening one of the bottles that had arrived before. Message received “I don’t know what you’re talking about?” Rage made a face that looked like he had put his foot in it.

“You know it’s rude to text while I’m talking RageFace”

“Don’t you think you should maybe stop drinking?”

“Should I?”

Oh god she is even annoying the shit out of me. Rage typed away on his phone as Odette slipped off of her bar stool and dusted herself off. Grabbing each bottle of booze in her hands she stopped in front of Rage.

“Shouldn’t you be getting back to Carly? Don’t worry about me RageyCakes… I’m going to hang with Petey and the crew okay?”

Before Rage could respond Odette was blowing him air kisses and running off into the distance.

Later that night / Morning

Odette had managed to stumble into Melody in the 18 plus night club that some cruise ships offer. The two have had a fun night of dancing up and storm chatting to random fans and people. Beside Odette was a rather larger male that looked like young John Cena (what? I can write some one that looks like him in here right?) There was defiantly going to be two very sore heads in the morning as the music was pumping loudly in the background the male decided to nightclub talk into Odette’s right ear while Melody danced like she was about to have a fit or something.

“Your mom don't know that you were missing, she’d be pissed if she could see the parts of you that I’d like to be kissing”

Odette looked up at him confused she had heard this before as the guy looked down at her with a ‘keen’ look on his face

“Nice try buddy but ripping off Nickelback isn’t going to get you anywhere with me and there not even the right Lyrics you tool”

Leaning back down into her ear he tried again

“I’m on top of the world when I’m on top of you girl”

Odette’s mouth flung open as she was about to lose her shit with this guy

“REALLY JOHNNY RUFFO Now, seriously get your own material”

Grabbing for Melody’s hand Odette yanked on it before mouthing “let’s go” Melody sensed that Odette was in a state and agreed. While Ms Ryder walked out of the club Melody was shuffling her way out behind her.

Earlier that morning

Odette and Melody had made it back up to their level on the ship and were ‘quietly’ trying to get back into their room. Melody was struggling trying to get the card to slide down the place where the cards swipes (um duh?)

“Oh give it here?”

Pushing Mel out of the way with her hip Odette snatched the credit card thingy out of her hands and attempted to feed it into the slot. While Melody started laugh hysterically.

“Oh lookie here Dettekins can’t work the door”

Placing her index finger over her lips Odette hushed Melody as she was yelling

“Stop it or will get tossed overboard and be dolphin bait”

Odette went to swipe the card once more but she dropped it getting Mel to roar out with a giggle. As Odette went down to pick up the card that had somehow blended into the carpet she noticed that Melody had grown oddly quiet. She had also noticed a pair of male hands reach down in front of her and pick up the missing room card. Getting up off the floor Odette held her eyes closed hoping that when she opened them it wasn’t Mark Ward or Christian Underwood. Once standing up straight Odette opened her eyes and took a step back as standing in front of her was Gabriel. Looking past him down the hall Melody noticed that Despayre had his head poking out from around his cabin room door with Angel snuggled in close to his face.

“Looking for something?”

Odette started to blush as she spoke to Gabriel in a whisper

“Sorry we didn’t mean to wake you”

Gabriel just smiled while he slid the card down the receiver getting the door to open. Without any words Melody pushed past Odette and snuck into the room she was shell shocked.

“It’s okay we were all awake it’s like 6am you know that right?”

Looking down to her blurry watch Odette was attempting to read it.

“Well would you look at that”

Her Australian accent rang out as she looked over Gabriel’s shoulders now spotting Shane, Despayre and Angel watching them. Looking back to Gabriel he handed her back her room key

“This belongs to you”

“Thank you”

Talking the swipe card back Odette peered around Gabriel once more this time Shane and Despayre caught her glance and popped their heads back into the room like they weren’t spying. Gabriel just nodded and went to turn to leave but Odette caught his arm before he had the chance to walk away.

“And for earlier thank you again they are beautiful”

Running her free right hand over the Swarovski crystal necklace Gabriel had given her earlier she smiled up at him. Gabriel seemed a little confused with what was happening but so was Odette, taking a step forward her Christian Louboutins gave her enough tallness so she didn’t have to stand on her fully on her tippy toes to almost match his height. Her hands fell from her necklace and away from Gabe’s arm as she rocked forward on the balls of her feet bringing her body in closer to his. Her hands now resting on his chest that was covered with an light cotton like material, her green eyes stayed locked in his brown ones. Licking her lips she couldn’t help but feel at ease. Inching closer and closer Odette didn’t say a word but she didn’t have to her eyes were revealing it all and without wasting any more time her soft gentle lips brushed his. Her hands slid up his chest to cup each side of his face as Gabriel’s hands fell almost instantly on her hips, stepping one final step closer to Gabriel, Odette let the kiss deepen for what seemed like eternity for those who were sneakily looking out of cabins were just a few heated moments for Gabe and Odette. As Odette broke their kiss by rocking back on her heels she just smiled up at Gabriel and without saying a word she shyly turned on her pin points and disappeared into her room. Leaving a stunned Gabriel out on the hallway of the ship

Paranoia; It would be nice to have someone you could depend on, someone you could tell everything to and they just simply understood. No questions asked they just took your word for it. The fear of being alone has often plagued me the fear of no one understanding me has crossed my mind too many times for me to remember. What if I really am alone in this world and people only pretend to like me? It’s like sometimes I think the whole world is against me, against my wants and needs. What if I wake up one day to find that my whole empire I’ve been building was a joke, maybe I’m not ready for this… but then again who is?”

Paranoia

With the next step in Odette’s career pointing towards capturing the top Bombshell title belt Sin City Wrestling had to offer, it had the young Aussie thinking what would happen next? What would she do if she won the belt? What would she do next to put her name down the history books? Sure she had to win the belt first but Odette can’t help herself she is naturally always thinking in the future.

But what if Brooklyn is right and Odette wasn’t ready? Ms Ryder hadn’t really thought of that. She hadn’t given it much thought into the reality that she could lose this weekend and all this preparation could be for nothing. All this training could have just been a waste. Sure she would get another shot but how long would it take her to climb the ladder to face Brooklyn or hell even Carly again for the Bombshell Championship?

What would her fellow stable mates think of her coming up short? Would they exclude her? Would she be frowned upon? What about her fans would they ditch her? What if the OD Spiral became a metaphor for her wrestling career? This is exactly why Odette never sat still it gave her mind time to process negativity that ate her alive. This is why Odette always had to keep moving, keep training, keep talking and keep being as bubbly as possibly. There was no time for breaks the other day at the day spa almost killed her. She couldn’t clear her mind because of a few simple words that the current Bombshell champion had uttered

“She’s not ready” and “These girls are so catty, and fake.”

For a girl who keeps saying people are throwing shade on her, she seems to think that gives her the right to cast shadows. Thanks for planting the seed Brooklyn the seed of doubt because you know what you can do with it right?

You know what it doesn’t even matter anymore win or lose at Summer XXXTreme Odette was happy.

She had the fans

She had love and support

She had Vixen

She had Casey

She Had Spike

She was a part of the New Xtremes

The Bombshell championship

She wanted it

She needed it

She was going to get it if not this weekend then defiantly in the near future!

Any Famous last words?

Carly you think you’re bipolar wait to you meet a happy yet pissed off Aussie in the ring that’s how bones are broken

And

Brooklyn if you’re looking for your title reign after you wake up its in Davey Jones locker

This Sunday Odette is truly the rare pearl in between two clam shells!!
>