Author Topic: 2 title matches in 10 days, LOTR/SXXXT  (Read 950 times)

Offline Casey Williams

• Freight Train Of Pain
    • View Profile
    • Casey Williams
2 title matches in 10 days, LOTR/SXXXT
« on: August 03, 2012, 05:32:24 PM »
 Scene 1-Leading up to my title defense against Aleksei Koji

The scene opens with Casey Williams backstage with Spike Staggs after Climax Control, where he finds out the match he will have at Summer XXXTreme, that the two combatants in the Lord of the Rings event will be in the Roulette title match against each other, only this time, there will be four more men in the mix, Lucian Frost, Chett “Hangman” Hawkins, Blaque Hart Bruce Evans, and “Primetime” Matthew Kennedy.

Spike-”Hey Casey, What is your problem, eh?”

Casey-”What do you mean, bud?.”

Spike-”Those comments you made on Twitter about you being the face of NXT, you idiot.“

Casey-”Oh, that.  Like I said on Twitter, I was just speaking how I felt, and with you doing very little on camera representing NXT, I just felt that I was the one who is doing the most to promote the stable.”

As Casey says this, Spike looks at Casey with a look of annoyance.

Spike-”Look, just because you do a lot on camera doesn‘t mean shit.  Who is the one scouting talent for the stable? ME! Who is the one introducing the members to the world? ME! Who brought you into NXT when others thought you wouldn‘t amount to anything, just because I saw the enormous, no pun intended, potential in you? ME!”

Casey-“I know that is what you have been doing bud, like I said, I was just venting my frustrations of doing a lot of the work on camera, and am glad that Odette has been as vocal about NXT as we have. While we are on the topic of scouting, where I have had some time off the last few weeks, I saw that the NWA brought in a new organization into its alliance, called Atlantic Championship Wrestling.  I went to their show, and watched some of the talent there, seeing that I heard about this organization from Matthew Kennedy, believe it or not, who told the ownership there that he was willing to compete there to help them get started as well as keep his SCW commitments, and saw a wrestler that really impressed me goes by the name of Ben Jordan.  He may not have won his first match, but the kid has a lot of moxie, and a lot of promise.  He reminds me a lot of Chris Benoit or Lance Storm, both in size and the level of intensity he has. He also has brains, class, guts, which is something I respect in a competitor.”

Spike-”Oh, really?  Find out when he is competing next, and I will check him out myself.  If he looks as promising as you say, maybe we can bring him in to NXT someday, and convince him to jump ship to SCW, and have you and I mentor him. I get  why you  were vocal, it is just annoying that you keep questioning me in public the way you have been, albeit I respect your honesty.”

Casey looks apologetically at Spike, and then they move on from the Twitter situation to talking about NWA’s Lord of the Rings, where Spike faces Jack Kraven, once again, for the NWA Heavyweight title, whereas Casey faces Aleksei Koji for the SCW Roulette Championship.

Casey-”So Spike, you ready to kick some ass at Lord of the Rings?”

Spike-”Of course, where I got screwed the last time I faced him, I want to show the world that I am by far the better wrestler!  This time, there will be no doubt that I am. Are you ready to do battle with Aleksei Koji?”

Casey-”You know I am.  I hold a lot of respect for him, I know what he is capable of doing inside the ring, and know that he will give me a challenge, which I want, especially with the title on the line, and no matter what happens at Lord of the Rings, I know that if I were to lose, I would get another shot for the title shortly after losing it, so I am not worried about Lord of the Rings.”

Spike-”Glad to hear it man, I know you two will have an amazing battle, and hopefully we will have 2 men with titles after Lord of the Rings, seeing Odette just lost her tag titles because of Carly turning her back on Odette.”

Casey-”Look, there comes Aleksei, do you mind if I talk to him for a minute.”

Spike-”Sure man, do what you gotta do. ”

Casey sees Aleksei walking down the hall, and Casey stops him for a quick word.

Casey-”Hey Aleksei, I just wanted to wish you good luck in our match at Lord of the Rings, and may the best man win.  It will be an honor to go at it with a man with your size and talent for this title I covet so much.  Despite not knowing the style of match we will compete in, it should be fun knowing that we respect each other, and when that bell rings, we will fight tooth and nail for the Roulette Title.  I honestly won’t be mad if you were to defeat me because you are such a great competitor.”

Aleksei-”I agree, Casey.  We are going to have a battle of the ages at Lord of the Rings, and like you said, may the better man win.  At least whichever one of us loses will get another shot at the title come Summer XXXTreme, so that is a good thing. I thank you for the kind words.”

Casey-”I agree. We will be out there and will have a match for the ages, and regardless of who wins, we fought our hearts out. Speaking of Summer XXXTreme, how do you feel about possibly teaming up and taking out Matthew Kennedy, where both of us have had issues with him for the last 2 months, moreso me than you?.”

Aleksei-”I think that is an excellent idea, take out everyone else, and then we do battle again, just you and me, starting with Matthew.  Then we can have a Party”

Casey and Aleksei shake hands and then they both walk their separate ways as the scene fades to black.

Scene 2-6 men, 1 man walks away Roulette Champion

The scene shows Casey Williams arriving in San Juan, Puerto Rico the day after Climax Control where NWA’s Lord of the Rings event is taking place.  Casey wants to call out the men in the match that he isn’t facing at Lord of the Rings, where Casey has said a lot against Aleksei Koji in the last few weeks, and whom Casey talked about yesterday. Casey starts off with the man he has yet to face, Lucian Frost.

”Lucian Frost, the first ever SCW Roulette Champion. How does it feel that you are stepping into the ring with the longest reigning SCW Roulette Champion in me?  I know that I haven‘t had a lot of title matches like you have, but I still have held the champion for the longest period of time.  I am glad you are back, and I can show you what makes me a great champion.  Ask any of the others what it is like to be in a match with Casey Williams.  To this point, none of them have been able to beat me, therefore I am the favorite to win this match.  As much as I have respected what you have done in this company, you will fail like everyone else in this match to beat me.”

Casey chuckles as he leaves the airplane, while thinking of what the only man to have run his mouth about the loss to Casey Williams, “Blaque Hart” Bruce Evans.

”Blaque Hart Bruce Evans, the only man in this match that hasn‘t done anything worth mentioning in this match since coming to SCW.  You are one of 2, and the other man will get his title shot at Lord of the Rings, whom has not either won the SCW Roulette title or been in a successful tag team in NWA before coming to SCW. You talk about how your putting me over was what caused me to be the man I am today.  ARE YOU JOKING?????  My victory over you was no fluke, and  I will prove it when your ass is eliminated before me, proving that I am better than you.  I dare you to try to put me out of commission.  You couldn’t put me away when we faced before, what makes you think you can do so now? I, unlike you, do not have to make excuses about not showing up for a match.  I will show up and kick the shit out of you and you will take it like the bitch you really are.  You talk about being a legend.  Don‘t make me laugh.  HAHAHA!!!  You are the biggest waste of space in this match, and it will be proven when you fail to win this match.”

Casey then sees a guy holding up his name on a sign, and goes over to greet him, and heads to drop his stuff off at the hotel.  Once he checks in, he goes and drops his stuff down, and calls out Chett “Hangman” Hawkins next.

”Chett “Hangman“ Hawkins, long time no see. I hope you remember me. A man I have had some great bouts with when we were in tag teams.  It will be great to do battle with you in singles competition.  It will be great to continue my undefeated streak against you, going 2 and 0, the only match I know we had that we were actually involved with together was when Jordan Williams and I won the tag team titles and you were teaming with Big Steve Scanlon.  There is nothing you can do to stop me from destroying everyone in this match.”

Lastly, Casey turns his attention to his biggest rival, “Primetime” Matthew Kennedy, the man whom Casey took the title from 10 weeks ago, and the duo has the most history with each other in this bout as Casey leaves the hotel room and heads towards the lobby.

”Matthew, Matthew, Matthew, A man who I have the most history, and most current history with in this match, excluding my upcoming bout with Aleksei.  I told you I would make good on my promise of another title shot with that info you gave me.  I am a man of my word.  After you gave me that info about that bastard Burnside, I talked to Mark Ward about the title defense at Summer XXXTreme and made sure you were included, regardless of what happens at Lord of the Rings, and he agreed.  You got lucky that I am such a nice guy outside the ring, but when we get inside that ring, you know I am going to have to kick your ass, yet again, proving that you are worthless once again.  You can run your mouth and saw how my victories over you was lucky or whatever, but at the end of the day, I proved not once, but twice that I am better than you inside the ring, and there is nothing you can do to stop me..”

Casey then leaves the lobby of the hotel in hopes to find the Jose Miguel Agrelot Coliseum, so he knows where he is competing for the Roulette Championship as the scene fades to black.

>

SCW Title's held (and reign)
1x Roulette title reign from 05/20/12 to 8/02/12
1x Tag team title reign (w/ Jordan Williams) from 3/18/12 to 4/29/12
Hall of Famer class of 2020