Author Topic: - Betrayal to Satisfaction  (Read 983 times)

Offline Melody Grace

• RAINBOWS!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Melody Grace
- Betrayal to Satisfaction
« on: August 03, 2012, 03:29:39 PM »
 Betrayal; bitter sweet betrayal… There is nothing like the slicing sensation of removing a silver knife laced with envy from your back. In fact in a way I think I kind of like it. I believe that once you show your true colours you better be prepared for the onslaught that follows. Just remember that Love conquers hate, happiness defeats jealously and last but not least vengeance knocks betrayal out of the water.

Betrayal

What a night Odette had at Climax Control. First her tag team partner Carly Athens decided that turning on her would be a good idea. Then Carly thought it would be funny to bust open Odette’s pouty lips. Then Cookie Creamed Odette and pinned her to break the young Aussie’s winning streak. A pending chair shot to the face went horribly wrong and Carly ended up smashing poor innocent Jessie Salco in her fit of rage. That’s all that happened right? Oh no wait… Odette walked in on what looked like a trip to the shower block for Scott Oliver and Carly Athens. So not only did Carly skilfully ruin Odette’s night, streak and relationship she also made her speechless utterly speechless.  

So silent in fact that poor Rage did even know what to say or do with the young Aussie, so he rushed her off into the safe arms of Spike Staggs. The look on the bald man’s face said it all Odette was different, her emerald eyes we plagued by pain, betrayal and failure.

What had she done for Carly to act out the way she did? All Odette ever did was deliver one hundred per cent of herself each and every time Dirty Country needed her too. She accepted Carly for who she was; Odette never complained about her tag team partner in fact in a weird girl way Odette actually loved Carly. No boys settle down not in a pillow talk way. Odette would have done anything for Carly in fact she did, she introduced Carly to Brandi, Cookie and Kittie. She invited Carly to join in on ladies nights; she even let Carly pick their horrendous Dirty Country entrance music. Come on Driven by Bret Michels is enough to make anyone’s ears bleed.

Odette has watched as Carly started to draw heat by instead of complementing their competition she started to slander them. She mocked Brandi she mocked Cookie and just recently she befriended Brooklyn Carter. Odette has witnessed Carly swap her hair colour more times than Lady Gaga does with her costumes. Odette has listened to Carly rattle off stories of downing more bottles of whiskey then her own saliva. Odette has sat back and watched Carly make moves over twitter to Rage instead of focusing on her matches.

So tell me Carly what did Odette do to make you betray her trust? What could she have possibly done to deserve your hostility? So many questions so little time for answers.  So let me sum it up in one little word for you… your ungrateful. Let’s face it Carly you’re jealous at what the Young Australian has accomplished in such a short time in Sin City Wrestling. So you took the three things that meant the world to her, her championship belt, her streak and her Stoner.

You should have dug the knife in deeper Carly because Odette’s still standing, still breathing and her star is still shining. You may have knocked the bird from its perch but trust me the feathers won’t stay ruffled for long.

Please forgive me…

“You both want answers?”

Opening up in the most Honky Tonk Bar Brandi could find to celebrate the party girl’s championship win. We find Odette, Brandi and Cookie sitting at a table in the smallest darkest smokiest corner in the room. As the sounds of Tim McGraw sung softly over the sound system, Odette rolled her tongue over her lips after speaking of course the Party Girls wanted answers. Brandi and Cookie looked to each other and then back at Odette and shrugged.

“It’s why we’re here is it not?”

Brandi’s voice was harsh Odette had a lot of explaining to do and she planned on making this all better.

“We’re here to celebrate your win”

Cookie raised an eyebrow towards the young Aussie as Odette sucked in her bottom lip, hissing as it was still swollen from earlier in the night. Running her right index finger around the top of her almost empty glass of water Odette just wanted to get this over and done with but was struggling to find the right things to say.

“Just spit it out already Odette”

Cookie’s tone was cold as well after all Odette had upset her two longest friends in Sin City Wrestling, sighing Odette gave in and looked up at both of her friends. She didn’t really feel like talking since what had happened tonight but she would give it ago if it meant saving their friendship.

“Let me start off by saying I’m sorry… I’m sorry that I didn’t talk to you about joining NXT you see it just kind of happened. I started getting these cryptic messages on my phone, telling me that they would see me at Climax Control… so after I won my match against Trish Newborne I called the owner of the messages out and who shows up? Spike and Casey”

Lifting her glass up to her lips Odette took a sip before lowering it and continuing, she really didn’t feel like talking in fact she didn’t even feel like being outside. The Party Girls just watched on as Odette’s Australian accent almost whispered out.

“Spike asked me to join NXT I was put on the spot and I agreed, but I in no way regret it. Well I only regret putting our friendship on rocky ground. BUT the New xtreme’s need me girls and for some reason I need them. I can’t explain it. I know it must feel like I have spat on our friendship but please understand I didn’t mean to hurt you, I never wanted to disappoint you both. You two as well as Kittie are my friends in and out of SCW. BUT I have never thought for one second I couldn’t be a part of both worlds. I will support the party girls until the day I die I just didn’t think I needed to be awarded with a membership pass. I thought I was already a party girl; I still could be a party girl.”

She stopped her eyes falling from both of her friends Odette was hurting, her face, her mind and her heart burned. Feeling her IPhone in her front pocket of her ripped jeans vibrate Odette quickly pulled out her phone and checked the screen. Sighing Odette wanted to answer his calls but she couldn’t, leaning over to read the screen Brandi raised an eyebrow

“Care to explain that?”

Odette slipped her phone back into her pocket and rested her elbows on the wooden table in front of her.

“Care to explain the obsession you have with Bo?”

Brandi smiled as Odette laughed at her.

“Such a school girl”

Odette felt her phone vibrate once more exhaling out loudly she slipped it from her pocket once more and read the screen – 1 Message received from Kid Rock; what you didn’t think I was not going to have Odette contact him after she became single? tapping on the message icon Odette’s frown lifted to a smile. Brandi tried to look over Odette’s shoulder once more but she covered her screen.

You asked me for a favour and boy did I deliver. Although I must say when I told you to contact me when things went south with that Stoner boy you were with I thought we would be doing something else, something a bit more my style but when a pretty girl asks for a request Kid is only too happy to provide. Wait to hear my voice and then meet me at the bar. KIIIIIDDD ROCK

Wow I really hope that’s how Kid Rock signs off his text messages. Odette held onto her phone as Brandi and Cookie sent her questioning looks her way. Smiling that trademark smile of her for the first time tonight

“What?”

Before Brandi or Cookie can say anything the sound of the music shutting off distracts them, Odette of course acts surprised and boos along with everyone in the bar. That static noise could be heard from a microphone being held to close to its receiver before a manly grunt of a male clearing his throat barks through the sound system.

“Whoa quit your booing”

The lights in the venue turn on the stage as everyone turns to see none other than Kid Rock standing up on it behind the microphone. Everyone in the bar gets up and walks towards the small dance fall that I assume people use for line dancing.

“Tonight I’m here because there is a little Aussie battler in the crowd that has done a pretty shitty thing to two of her closest friends”

Boo’s come from the crowd directed at Odette for being a shitty friend. Sighing she looks down at the floor and listens to Kid Rock continue.

“Well I’m here to help her make it up to them… so Brandi tonight it’s all about you. Cookie… Odette promises she will make things up to you somehow someday soon. So well… here it goes.”

Kid Rock stands back from the microphone and everyone looks a little confused, the lights in the bar dim down as a familiar guitar strumming tune plays. Brandi’s eyes grow wide as she looks at Odette but before she can say anything Odette starts to mouth the words as a very familiar country music voice sends the crowd into a frenzy

“Blame it all on my roots, I showed up in boots and ruined your black tie affair. The last one to know, the last one to show. I was the last one you thought you'd see there”

There he was on the centre stage with guitar in hand it was Garth Brooks, it appears that James isn’t the only brat with celebrity contacts.

“Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh”

Brandi starts to sing along as Odette excuses herself but before leaving her two friends she leaves a kiss on each of their cheeks. Walking off towards the bar Odette finds Kid Rock leaning up against it, now standing beside him she smirked.

“Nice work”

Kid looked down at Odette and smiled confidently.

“Ask and you shall receive!”

Lifting his elbows off the bar he turned to face Odette getting lost in her emerald eyes.

“Really?”

Nodding his head the two just couldn’t stop looking at each other, there was no secret that Odette loved this man in front of her even if it was just from what she knew of him musically. Kid on the other hand just loved women and this little thunder in front of him was a pretty good tease.

“Yeah Really”

Kid Rock noticed Odette seemed a little on edge so he rested his hands on her shoulders giving her a reassuring smile.

“Hey it’s a really cool thing you did for your friend even if you did use your one favour up and it wasn’t on sleeping with me.”

Winking at Odette Kid couldn’t help but to chuckle.

“Oh wow you really are a cocky mother fucker aren’t you?”

She licked her lips slowly while changing her focus on Brandi and Cookie dancing, while Odette’s focus was on the Party Girls he took a step over and stood almost directly behind the young Aussie. Leaning into whisper sweet nothings in Odette’s right ear

“Only the best in town”

Returning her attention to the man now holding onto her shoulders and standing dangerously close to her, Odette could feel the warmth of his breath on her skin sending a light shiver to run down her spine. Trying to fight her urge to find him somewhat irresistible Odette tore her eyes away from him trying to find Brandi

“I hope Brandi likes this and doesn’t think I’m trying to bribe her or anything”

Once again he stole her attention by whispering into her ear, he was so close his lips brushed past her ear lobe. Biting down with gritted teeth Odette knew where this was going.

“I’m sure she will forgive whatever evil doings you have done”

Stepping out from behind her Kid Rock played with a strand of Odette’s free flowing hair tucking it in behind her right ear.

“Kid”

Was all she could say in a whisper

“Please call me Bob”

His right hand now cupped her side of her face as he licked his lips, Odette couldn’t help but get butterflies in the pit of her stomach

“I shouldn’t”

Turning shyly away from him Odette sighed a part of her did in fact want this, Bob on the other hand seemed offended and dropped his hand away from Odette’s face.

“Twice… you’ve turned me down twice I must be mad or something for even bothering with you”

Odette placed her index finger on his lips to silence him before lifting up on her tippy toes, inching just a centre meter away from Bob’s lips she stopped herself just before her delicate skin connected with his. As she spoke her pouty swollen lips brushed past his.

“We will never happen cowboy”

Licking her lips while backing away Odette walked off and left the bar and headed off into the night alone just the way she wanted it. leaving Kid Rock thinking, Brandi and Cookie Dancing and Garth Brooks’ singing.

Anger; it’s like a disease. It’s like all the blood that flows through my veins has been replaced by razor blades. Ripping and slicing as they make their way towards my heart. I don’t think I’ve ever felt this way I want to cry but my eyes won’t let the tears fall. My jaw is aching burning from my teeth being gritted. The inside of my mouth is dry my tongue can’t find the motivation to whisper what my mind is shouting. My knuckles are white from the balls my hands have become. I go to walk but can’t seem to take a single step. People say they get hot when their angry but I’m cold. I’m freezing. I’m numb I’m absolutely undeniably frozen.

Anger

Odette had every right to be angry; in fact the whole Sin City Wrestling family should be angry. The tag team match on Climax Control could have been a blockbuster yet Carly ruined it with her selfish ways. I’m sure even Brandi and Cookie are angry that Carly’s attention seeking ways would have taken some of the spotlight off of their title win.

What makes Odette even more irate is the fact Carly brought in innocent parties that didn’t need to be involved. Now Jessie Salco lies in a hospital bed sporting a minor concussion because she showed enough courage to run in a save Odette from copping a steel bashing herself. Carly didn’t have to go after Jessie but she did and for that Odette won’t be sorry for making her pay at Summer XXXTreme.

Odette kept saying she was fine, but everyone knows that’s a myth right? When a girl says she is fine it means run for the hills. Truth to be told Odette didn’t know what to feel at the moment all she knew is that she was in safe hands when it came to Spike. He would free her from this new feeling of failure. Call the girl a sore loser all you want but you try to explain this to a natural born winner the only other thing Odette loss was monopoly and that was when she wasn’t the banker.

She was still angry Odette knew that the wrestling world was a scripted business but she wasn’t fully aware of how emotionally attached she had allowed herself to get. Ms Ryder had managed to reach seven and ooh and now she was staring down at a clean slate where she would have to start all over again. Odette hated starting over she hated starting fresh what’s done is done she could forgive but never forget.

Throughout all of her anger Odette had an image to protect that’s why she continued to tweet like nothing on this earth was affecting her. Although she did have a helping hand with her number one fan Melody Grace that was slowly taking over the twitter-sphere. As for phone calls and text messages she was screening them there were only a handful of people who she wanted to talk to.

They say that anger can sometimes consume a person to do things they normally wouldn’t let’s pray that Spike can help Odette harness this. Let’s pray that Spike can tame the little voice that was screaming at Odette within because no one wants to see the little Aussie turn angry. I don’t think anyone is ready to see Odette suffer from a serious rage black out.

Don’t worry Brooklyn don’t think for one moment Odette has forgotten that you’re also in this match, your time will come.

Please repair me…

“You’re doing it again Odette”

The young Aussie snarled through her gritted teeth she was exhausted to say the least. Spike had Odette up since 2am this morning he thought it would be an excellent idea to push her before her Bombshell championship match. The look in her emerald eyes says it all as she looked up at the much taller stocker Spike.

“You’re letting your anger get the better of you”

Dropping her eyes from his she sighed and looked down at the ring canvas. The two of them where at Spike’s training headquarters, in the middle of a wrestling ring. Sweat dripping from their bodies by the looks of it they had been going at it for hours. WAIT that sounds bad… they had been training for hours BETTER. Shaking her head from side to side Odette was frustrated with herself, walking away from Spike she leant on the ropes. Resting her forehead on the top one she let her long chocolate hair cascade down around her.

“Still not talking huh?”

Spike’s voice sounded a little distant or maybe that was because Odette’s mind was miles away? Using the bright electric pink sweat band on her right wrist Odette swapped her forehead and steadied her breathing. Spike walked up beside Odette and offered out a cold bottle of water, taking him up on his offer she just softly smiled. Removing the cap from the bottle she went to take a sip but stopped. Her eyes returned to his as she shot him a plastered reassuring smile, he was trying to help her and she wasn’t exactly being the best student.

“Thank you”

Was all the Aussie could utter out of her mouth for now. Smiling up at him with her bright green eyes, he knew he was making some progress. Spike didn’t say anything at first he just nodded and took a swing of his drink. For some one that had been awake since 2am he still looked awake and very much alive. The same on the other hand couldn’t be said for Odette, the black rings that had instantly sprung up under her eyes overnight never ceased to amaze her. One night of bad sleep put her out for days. Bringing the plastic bottle to her lips she watched on as Spike finished his. Spike was wearing a long pair of black tracksuit pants and a black wife beater singlet that was ringing wet from sweat. His hair was a drenched mess but he seemed to be enjoying himself.

“No need to thank me Odette”

Lowering the drink from her lips she replaced the cap and tossed it outside the ring. Turning back off the ring ropes she smiled half-heartedly at the NXT leader, even tho she felt under the weather today she was still dressed fancy for a training session. On both of her wrists where bright electric pink sweat bands, in her hair was a matching pink headband her tiny body was covered in a pair of black Lorna Jane three quarter tight sweat pants. While her choice of top was a tight yellow halter neck sleeveless hoodie, Lorna Jane clothing apparel would be very delighted in her promotion of their gym clothing. Approaching Spike she was ready for the next round of training

“Are you sure you’re okay Odette?”

Concern was riddled in his deep voice Spike had every right to be concerned Odette had barely said two words in person since Climax Control. Resting his hands on her bare shoulders Spike was trying to find the truth in Odette’s usually content eyes. Sucking in the inside of her mouth to bite down on the inner walls Odette took a while to figure out what she would say. As Spike kept his gaze on her Odette figured that she would tell the most common white lie

“I’m fine”

Nodding towards her Spike took his hands off her shoulders and sighed, he knew she was masking the truth with a small lie but he wasn’t going to pull her up on it. Pulling out a remote from his pant pockets Spike hit the play button and "Augen Auf" by Oomph started to stream through the sound system in his gym. Screwing her nose up slightly Odette hoped that her reaction would go unnoticed by Spike but it didn’t he was too observant huffing out a laugh he slipped the remote back into his pocket.

“When it’s your training session you get to pick the music… alright enough standing around let’s get back to it. Time to teach the little Aussie a thing or two about wrestling”

Spike was joking eager to crack a smile from Odette which she rewarded him with a soft giggle.  While looking up at Spike, Odette tilted her head at him as if to say ‘bring it’. Circling around him before the two of them locked up.

Greed; it’s like having this deep little nagging feeling that if you don’t get something you’ll explode. The nagging is like a clock in an empty room just ticking, ticking, ticking… I want it, I want it, I want it… no correction I need it. I have to have it; I would do anything to get my hands on it if it meant the throbbing pain left my body. Normally I’m the type of girl that if I want something I go buy it or I go after it but this time I’ve been given a time frame. I don’t like to wait. The longer I wait the more I want, the more I need, the more it becomes like the air I breathe a necessity.

Greed

For the first time in a very long time Odette felt greedy, she felt like a kid in a candy store that has been told to look but don’t touch. She wanted it all and at Summer XXXTreme Odette had the chance to get it all. Revenge on Carly, to silence Brooklyn and to claim the Bombshell Championship. In true Australian style Odette knew exactly want she wanted the most and that was all of it, she was thirsty for it

Odette has sat back and re-watched Brooklyn’s promotional video over and over again each time getting more and more obsessed with taking her title. In her eyes Brooklyn didn’t deserve the Bombshell Championship after all Roxanne handed it to her on a silver platter.

The things that spilled from the current champion’s mouth didn’t make sense, Odette and Carly are at each other’s throats and Brooklyn is concerned that they will try and double team her? There is no way in God’s little green earth that Odette will help that ungrateful little ‘bipolar’ Carly Athens. That bridge has been burnt with flames from hell and there is no turning back.  

If anything Brooklyn shouldn’t Odette be worried about Carly and yourself teaming up? It feels like it was only last week you two were talking about dying each other’s hair red and both openly saying that you prefer a little girl on girl action? Then you stand in front of a microphone and basically whine about feeling left out? Come summer XXXTreme while you and Carly exchange phone numbers, saliva and hair advice Odette is going to swoop on in and take your title.

At first Ms Ryder didn’t care for the Championship belt she just wanted revenge but now seeing what leads the Bombshell division she couldn’t help but feel a little greedy. Odette needed the belt to restore what Carly took from her; Odette needed the belt to replace the void that was missing from around her waist it’s just a shame that Brooklyn will be the one to ultimately pay for Carly’s wrong doings.

Life lesson number one; Odette always gets what Odette wants.

Please stop this…

“OH MY GAWD ODETTE GABRIEL AND ANGEL WON THEY WON THEY WON THEY WON”

Odette remained seated in the grandstand after watching the race take place between Rage, Gabriel and Angel while her number one fan Melody Grace stood up waving her hands up and down in the air like she just won gold lotto or something.

“Aren’t you just the least bit excited?”

Melody plonked back down in her seat looking deep into Odette’s eyes that were fixed on The Sins that were standing around laughing and joking at Rage’s expense.

“Odette don’t ignore me please”

Her American friend’s pleas brought Odette out of her day dream.

“What sorry… oh wouldn’t you look at that… Gabriel and Angel won”

Odette didn’t know where to look right now but her number one fan was right up in her face.

“You’re kidding me right?”

She didn’t say anything as Melody huffed at her getting back up to her feet as everyone started to run down from the stands to join The Sins.

“Are you coming?”

Odette shook her head and reached down and grabbed onto her bright electric blue Shoei star helmet, linking it underneath her arm she licked her lips.

“What’s wrong Odette?”

The Aussie watched on as she saw Carly out of the corner of her eye jumping up and down over near Gabriel and basically grinding up and down against Rage. Closing her eyes Odette had seen enough, getting up to her feet, she chucked on her black and while Alpine stars leather jacket.

“I’ve got to go… you can stay just please please don’t piss off RageFace or upset Despayre I have to work with them remember?”

Odette brushed the free strands of hair away from her face as Melody just pouted her heart out disappointed at her Idol.

“You’re no fun when you’re shitty”

Ah fun what was fun? Without saying anything more Odette zipped up her Jacket and jumped down from the grandstand landing on her feet of course. She walked off towards the exit of the raceway, slipping her helmet on her head as she approached her Repsol Honda CBR 1000. Odette started it before hopping on to it. Melody had climbed up the grandstand so she could clearly see the car park where everyone had parked for today’s event. Looking down at her friend she shook her head as Odette released the throttle violently letting out a loud rev.

Retaliation; to me is not just revenge it how you handle yourself in every sticky situation. I’ve gotten myself in and out of a lot of sticky situations and trust me I’ll come out of this one on top of my game. I’ll make Carly pay for her sins and I’ll make sure Brooklyn stops saying that I’m not ready for this. I’m more than ready for this.

Retaliation

Believe what you want to believe but Odette will make you change your mind at Summer XXXtreme. When Carly dug the knife in Odette’s back I bet she was hoping for Odette to just crumble. You wanted Odette to back down didn’t you Carly? You wanted Odette to fall into a heap and cry. You wanted Odette to get so mad that she would just snap at the very sound of your name. Well you failed.

Come Summer XXXTreme Odette will do what she does best and that’s preform. Although there was one person in particular Odette could thank for helping her manage this newer side of her, Mr Spike Staggs but you can call him the NWA World champion. Since joining the NXT Odette has said there was a purpose there was a reason and now she was going to show the world why in the middle of the deep blue sea.  

Walking in with nothing walking out with everything count on that, believe that retaliation doesn’t get sweeter than this.

Please keep me focused

“Good morning champ”

Her voice sounded a lot happier than the last few days

“Ready to get started?”

Spike had only just walked into his gym and Odette was already hounding him. Watching him as he walked up over to the ring Odette licked her lips. Tilting her head to the side she noticed Spike wasn’t dressed for training today but in his bagging black jeans and black t-shirt. His Championship belt in hand why wouldn’t he carry it everywhere? While Odette was decked out in head to toe Lorna Jane’s bright yellow toxic range.

“You’re such a slacker”

A giggle left her lips as she observed Spike nurse his battered and bruised body, getting a look of concern to cross over her face. Walking over towards the side of the ring he was standing on Odette looked down at her mentor and NXT leader a little nervous that he hadn’t said anything yet.

“You okay?”

Spike let out a laugh and took a steel chair and set up beside the ring, taking a seat he didn’t let his eyes lift from hers.

“It’s good to see someone got their voice back”

They shared a smile that lasted about three seconds as Spike pulled out the stereo remote from his pocket. Odette mouthed ‘yeah yeah’ to Spike being sarcastic. Raising his right eyebrow he hit the play button and ‘Smack down’ by Thousand Foot Krutch started to play through the gym. Odette looked down at Spike and smiled it was the NXT theme that she was starting to warm too. Spike’s voice broke her concentration on the lyrics

“Run”

Odette’s green eyes grew wide as Spike smirked up at her

“I’m sorry what?”

Spike crossed his legs and slipped the remote back into his pocket while resting his belt across his lap.

“You heard me… Run the ropes”

Using his index finger her moved it from side to side as if to show Odette what running the ropes was, but she knew too well. Spike had her doing this all week. After a few minutes of running backwards rebounding off the ropes and running forwards Spike’s voice could be heard over the music.

“So Odette at Summer XXXTreme what are you going to do to Carly?”

A devilish grin danced on her face as she yelled out in response between breaths

“I’m going to slap the shit out of her”

Shaking his head Spike wanted to laugh but couldn’t well wouldn’t.

“Wrong answer… pick up the pace Odette my daughter could run faster than this”

He was joking of course wanting to get under Odette’s skin trying to push her to go harder and faster.

“Why the hell can’t I slap the face off of Carly?”

Saying through gritted teeth almost pissed off that Spike would say no to her Odette continued to run back and forth.

“Bitch slaps don’t win matches Odette”

Spike had a very valid point

“But it will make me feel better”

They laughed as Spike changed the song on the remote to ‘one’ by Metallica

“Enough talking… now plank until this song is over”

SO demanding Odette wanted to throttle him it was like an eight minute song but she dropped down to the mat and did as he asked. Odette wanted to be physically ready to be a champion and what better way to get prepared then to learn off the current NWA World Champion?

Satisfaction; will be the look on my face when I’m holding that Bombshell championship high above my head and trust me Brooklyn Carter I’m more than ready to take this responsibility off your hands. I can’t wait to feel the stress wash away from my body after Summer XXXTreme, I can’t wait to show the world what this Aussie battler can do and trust me Aussies can do anything.

Satisfaction

“I keep hearing that I’m not ready for this, but who are they to tell me what I am ready for? I keep hearing that I don’t deserve this, but who the hell are they to judge what I deserve? I keep hearing the almost silent digs on twitter and I’m here tonight to put a stop to all this nonsense.”

Odette was seen just simply sitting down on a patch of grass in front of a manmade lake in her back yard. There was no noise, no bikes and no bells and whistles just Odette and nature. She was wearing a pair of short tight bright pink hot pants that had glitter that shimmered in the sunlight. Her t-shirt of choice was a black low riding tank top that showed just a little too much cleavage but not enough to be revealing.

“I’ll be the only one to tell myself what I’m ready for, I’ll be the only one to judge what I deserve and guess what I’m more than ready to take your precious little title Brooklyn and Carly I’m more then deserving in kicking your arse after what you did to me.”

Odette focused on the cameraman for a second but then returned her sights to the water, watching ducks swim on by.

“Turning on me Carly was your first mistake; your second one will be thinking that you… yes you can defeat me. I watched your promotional piece I heard what you had to say to me well let me get you back on the straight and narrow Carly because you seem to be all types of confused and crazy.”

She just licked her lips and continued.

“Let’s get one thing straight Carly I carried you, I’m the reason why you had an undefeated streak let’s take a trip down memory lane shall we? To our first ever Dirty Country tag team match it was against the Fallen… oh yes how did we win again? With me O Ryder hitting the OD Spiral on Raynin. Our second tag team match was against Kittie and Lusty Mc Lust and guess how we won that one too another OD Spiral then what’s that sound… oh that’s right it’s the one… two… three. Shall we keep going Carly? Okay I guess we shall… at into the void I won the championship belts for us with the debut of the make out. Cookie my main girl didn’t see it coming and once again I’m the reason we got our hands raised in victory. Oh and look speaking of history repeating it’s self again… our first title defence against the Fallen and the Freakettes and look another OD Spiral another successful pinfall because of me. So tell me again how I was holding you back and disappointing you?”

Just a cool little wink was all Odette needed to do to get her point across.

“The only time I didn’t deliver for Dirty Country was when you Carly decided it would be fun turn on me. Read my lips when I say this I will make you pay for turning one me, I will make you suffer for ruining my streak and I will do it with the biggest smile on my face.”

Much like the one that was on Odette’s face now.

“You see the last few days I haven’t been myself because I thought it was me that did something wrong, when now I can see that clearly it’s you. It’s always been you… I’ve always carried you so when you turned your back on me you took a whole weight off my shoulders. I should have seen it coming I should have listened to Brandi and Carly. I’ve never been the type of girl that does what she is told or takes on warnings from other with a grain of salt but now I’m thinking I should”

Shrugging her toned shoulders Odette uncrossed her legs and stretched it was good to be herself again

“But your right I shouldn’t make this all about myself now should I Carly? I mean you put so much time and effort into Dirty Country didn’t you? I mean you really stretched your intelligence when you thought of our theme music and well that’s basically all you ever did for Dirty Country… You did the music picking and I did the winning…”

Oh that glorious smile is back did you see it? Wow!! That Odette girl has some perfectly white teeth. What who is this?

“I got your little voice mail Carly and read my lips… not going to happen not now not ever I will not fall for your stupid tricks again… I just hope to God RageFace wakes up to himself soon and stops thinking with his championship belt that’s in his tightie whities”

Odette winked again and continued on with her promo while running her left hand through her tangled hair.

“Now on to you Brooklyn, ah yes the current Sin City Wrestling Bombshell champion. Or should I call you sleeping beauty? Or maybe I should bring up the fact you use weed? Or maybe I should bring up the fact you’re an ungrateful little bitch that got the Bombshell championship handed to her by Roxanne? Well I won’t… oh nuts it looks like I just did anyways”

Playing with her hair while now staring down the camera Odette continued her happy Australian accent was more than a refreshing change of her grumpy one she had been hiding behind the last few days.

“You think that I’m not ready to face someone the likes of you? Honey look again I’m more than ready and to prove it to you I’m going to take your title. To be honest with you when this match first was booked I didn’t care for you being in it, I didn’t care for the bombshell championship basically I just wanted to make Carly pay. For some reason Hot Stuff thinks that us three will bring in huge ratings at Summer XXXtreme so make sure you don’t screw this up and fall asleep on us snow white... oh dang there I go again”

Laughing Odette winked and continued

“I had to giggle while watching your promo Brooklyn I like the part we’re you said that you don’t like to trash talk and you like to show everyone what your made of in the ring… then I went on your twitter page and almost fell over in shock… you and Trish need to stop going backwards and forwards and dragging my name into it because I won’t tolerate it.”

Rolling her tongue off her teeth the cameraman panned out to show areas of her back yard in the distance it was filled with caves and waterfalls it was like a modern day fairy land.

“But let me assure you Brooklyn you want to show the world you deserve that belt? Well I’m more than happy to prove to everyone you don’t. I want what you have so I plan on taking it from you… I plan on pinning you for it so you can’t claim that you didn’t lose because you weren’t in the deciding pinfall.”

Licking her lips Odette now looked directly at the camera

“I’m surprised you haven’t used the same you girls are all crows line again, but you know what Brooklyn? A flock of crows is called a murder and that’s exactly what I plan on doing to your title reign”

Winking with her right eye Odette smiled who knew she was so smart.

“That Bombshell Championship is coming home with me after Summer XXXTreme no ifs, no buts about it… at Summer XXXTreme I’m going to bring the belt to the New Xtremes”

Odette blew a kiss to the camera and the shot slowly faded away to nothing, absolutely nothing.  
>