Author Topic: rp 2  (Read 850 times)

Offline Goth

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Gerrit
rp 2
« on: June 15, 2012, 06:51:52 PM »
 The world is losing it’s mind and I’m loving it. One is chasing hopes and dreams as the other are just merely chasing the fact that their minds are hurting down their pants when they scratch their asses. And I thought that Belgians were bad…. Oh welll.

Goth can be seen in a men’s tailor. Having a suit been measured for him. His face is cold as ice. Not paying any attention to what the tailor is saying, neither to the camera that is walking around him. His eyes are fixed upon the female that accompanied him to the store.

Female: So Goth, I just want to be sure that whomever that hired you will get what he was looking for.

Goth shakes his head in disbelief as he cannot believe that what just been said.

Goth: Seriously? Am I supposed to answer that? I mean, I thought I made it perfectly clear that I would do that what I was asked to do. I have to take out three men, to be sure that someone doesn’t get his hands on his ex boyfriend.

Female: You mean the one person that hired you?

Goth: That’s right, his boyfriend. You know, I am aware that a love triangle is a dangerous thing to be in. But then again, if I see that the team that we are facing has only got one brain. I’m positive that me and my partners will get the job done no matter what.

Goth turns his attention to the tailor as he realizes that he is being asked to extend his arm.

Goth: Furthermore…. Hey!!! Watch out where you stick that needle you prick, or else I’m going to tie you up with the most expensive tie that I can find and shove it down your throat. You don’t know who you are dealing with ass.

Female: Can’t you just save your anger for the ring Goth? It’s about a lot of money, I…,

Goth: He listen missy, you wanted to be sure that I can handle the job? That’s why I took you here and baby sit you while I’m getting a suit fixed for me in the process. I am showing you that I can do more than just one thing without you even realizing it. I am your wettest dream and the biggest fantasy of every man walking this earth who has never had a career in sports to begin with.

I’m asked to stop Wyatt and two surf boys with my tag team partners. Fine, I’ll do that. I know Bobby likes to tear up some jokes as well. So what’s the big issue all of the sudden? Is it my track record? Or is it the fact that I got your wet spot tied up with your crotchless panties?

Female: What the?

Goth: I’ll tell you what, after the show is over. I’ll take you to the place where the surf boys have been. I’m going to teach you how to surf, then I’ll strap you on some ski’s. have you hold a line and be behind my speedboat as I will make you jump over three sharks… if your lucky that is. I mean seriously, you want me to worry about two stoners and a loved one gone crazy? All I care is about the money that I make. And money makes the world go around haven’t you noticed??

Female: Well…,

Goth: Good, you see this?

Goth shows his fists as she shakes her head, saying yes.

Goth: These fists are three dimensional. They can do everything that these stoner heads can’t do. I mean seriously, they don’t share a brain. They share a common bond. They are stoners, they like to wear each other’s underwear. They like to repeat themselves thirty times before realizing that it’s a rerun of Martha Steward. They use sun tan lotion to bake pancakes. And to top it all off… they need to focus on one man on their promo’s while they are facing three. They can’t focus on more than one person at a decennium. So what’s the issue on being worried about the lost sons of Shrek and Donkey?

Female: Well, it’s more about….,

Goth: Oh it is Wyatt? You see, this guy wants someone else. I want to see whether this tailor can make this suit without making me a pincushion. But do I challenge him to a game of darts? Or have him walk on a bed of nails?? NO!!! You see, I can let personal emotions of being dumped passing me. I care about the business. Hey so you got dumped? Big deal. It happened to Monica Lewinsky too when Bill found out she never brushed her teeth after every wet stain on her dress.

Female: What the???

Goth: You see, I am not even sure why I’m even saying this. I’ts a waste of time, it’s just a guy hoping that two guys can equal the ability that me and Bobby have. I mean seriously, the final tag team partner is just an addition of having not to worry about someone being left alone in the locker room on a busy night. It’s all about making money and I know how to do that. So Wyatt, when you are ready and willing to step out of the shadows of your ex girlfriend. Then why don’t you get here and fight us like a man. Oh and one more thing… you’ll fail homeboy.
>

<span style="color:limegreen">First Ever Triple Crown and Grand Slam Winner and 2nd ever Grand Slam Winner</span>