Author Topic: Keys is... different.  (Read 277 times)

Offline Ryan Keys

• View Profile
    • Ryan Keys
Keys is... different.
« on: June 17, 2016, 11:55:16 PM »
 Heavy breathing can be heard as the scene opens in an empty ring. A low lighted light bulb hanging above it, swinging back and forth as it's the only light that the place had. Everything else was dark, only when the bulb swung around could you see more of the scene. Soon the bulb revealed the source of the heavy breathing sound. Someone perched on top of the turnbuckle, a man that looked like he was put through hell and is still fighting. And that man was Ryan Keys.

The light revealed him a but more. His body was drenched in sweat, the rise and fall of his chest signaled his exhaustion, yet his body didn't show it. Clad in his ring gear he jumped off the turnbuckle and quickly ran the ropes. Heavy stomps are heard as he bounced off them one by one for what seemed like hours until he finally crashed on the floor. The rope marks on his bare back and sides can only mean that he's been at this for a while. Working hard until exhaustion. And no one could blame him. After the Japan tour came to a close Ryan came back empty handed, with is one shot rubbed in his face as he was so close to obtaining the prestigious Roulette title. That thought drove him crazy each time he thought about it.

Only when he lifted himself off the floor could we see him fully. His face was still stitched up from his match, an painful reminder of how close he was to being something big in the company. And it mocked him. He moved his heavily tattooed arms to crawl closer to the ropes and hanged there for a few minutes, catching his breath before he spoke.  

Keys: You see this... I put myself through this every time. Going a little harder with each time I do it. Try finding a pretty boy that can do that.

His voice was low and shaky. The many ours of training taking a strain on him. It was true though. He did this every single time he had a match. Run the ropes back and forth, each time going harder, faster, until his body couldn't go anymore. That's how much dedication he has to get better. He won't stand to give a poor performance.

Keys: I got one hell of a match in front of me this week. Thank goodness for the week off for recovery. Tommy would kill me for saying that, but I really needed it. Going through a match like the one we had in Tokyo, Japan for Into The Void V, it ain't easy on the body... or the mind. Or in my case, my face. A nice little scar on it to show how hard I fought for that damn title. Sadly it was the only thing I got from that match. And since then I've hid myself from the world. Recovering, training... slowly dealing with the fact that I let people down. But this time it will be different. There is a new challenge placed in front of me and I'm sure as hell going to fight it.

"Chris Shipman. Not gonna lie I have heard the name before. Huge wrestler, a legend too. A true gem for SCW to have back on it's roster. But Honestly. I don't really give a damn. One psycho is the same as the other. But I'm not going to judge his mental state. I only judge people on how good of a show they put in the ring for the people. A big man like Shipman is bound to draw a huge crowd, making expectation supremely high. And I like that. I see him as my next challenge. A win against him will only bring me redemption for my faults in Japan. And you best be sure that I'm going in this fighting. I mean... I have nothing to lose. What can he do? Bust my face? Sorry buddy... a better man beat you too it. And I am VERY pissed about it. So guess what? I'm taking it out on you. I'm going to enjoy seeing your face when this pretty little dancing boy starts knocking you around. It's gonna require a bit of work due to my size, but trust me. I'll make you fall, Shipman.  You and that countless title legacy of yours means nothing to me. Until you give my crowd a show.... you mean nothing to me. Just another obstacle that I have to go over... and trust me when I say this. I love to climb.

Ryan lifted himself up from the ropes and holds his sides as he walks back to the middle of the ring. The light shines his scared but beautiful face.

Keys: I'm gonna keep this short, Shipman. I have very little words to say to you. because all I want to do is fight you. Nothing more, nothing less.

"See you out there."

The bulb goes out and the scene is completely dark. This was something very uncharacteristic coming from Keys. Maybe his new appearance it taking an affect on him.
user posted image[/center …]