Author Topic: Blast from the Past and headed for the future  (Read 264 times)

Offline R.O.A.R.

• Handler: Gary Hardin
    • View Profile
    • "Big Tiger" Jeremiah Hardin
Blast from the Past and headed for the future
« on: April 07, 2017, 10:42:01 PM »
 Scene I

We see Jerermiah Hardin with his uncle Dark Tiger and Dark Tiger is watching Jeremiah getting his workout in. Jeremiah is going hard at it as if he is really focused on the tag match or something is going on in his mind. Jeremiah is shirtless and in his custom MMA Elite workout pants. He’s going hard with the punching bag but not too hard as he had to pay for the last one he destroyed. Then Darknyss wheels herself  in and comes to her fiancée.

[Darknyss]

Do you think he is getting focused for the tournament?

[Dark Tiger]

I think this time he is getting focused for the tournament. He enjoys these tournaments and this time he’s teaming with a winner of the tournament. He doesn’t want to let her down or us down for that matter when it comes to these tournaments.

[Darknyss]

It is the tournament to talk about and be in. Who’s his partner in this thing?

[Dark Tiger]

I think her name is Brandi Shotze. She won the tournament with Simon Jones. She replaced Amy-Jayne for Jeremiah. From what I can tell of her she knows how to have a good time.

[Darknyss]

Yeah well she better remember that Jeremiah is taken by Emme.

[Dark Tiger]

I don’t think miss Shotze would stoop that low. She might flirt with him a little but other than that I think she knows Jeremiah is taken. I don’t think Jeremiah would let that distract him. He’s more determined to win the tournament than anything else at the moment aside from loving Emme.

[Darknyss]

That’s definitely true. All I am saying is that if she tries anything funny with Jeremiah, Emme is not the only one that she will have to deal with. I will get out of this wheelchair and put a whoopin’ on her myself.

[Dark Tiger]

Love, I don’t think Jeremiah will let her do that either. He loves Emme too much to do that.

Jeremiah comes back over.

[“Big Tiger” Jeremiah Hardin]

Do what unc? Hit on Brandi Shotze. Don’t get me wrong she knows how to have a good time and she’s pretty hot, but Emme and I got our hearts on lockdown and I couldn’t be happier about that. You right unc. I am focused on this tournament. I love competing in it. Too bad I can’t team with my voodoo queen of my heart but hey I ain’t complaining. I want to get back on top and this is the best shot to do it so far.

[Dark Tiger]

That’s good to hear. If you are done we got to head out to Detroit.

I bet you are happy to return home Aunt Lady. Isn’t that where you from?

[Darknyss]

Yeah it is. I can’t wait to see my family again.

I think I have a friend there who was in my squad in my last tour of Afghanistan who lives there. I ought to go and pay a visit.

-----

Scene II

We see Jeremiah and Diamond at Fox Theater before a theater production. They show the tickets to the ticket guy and the ticket guy gives them their stub. Jeremiah is in a black dress shirt with an orange tie, black dress pants and dress shoes. Diamond is in a blue sexy dress but not too revealing. They take their seats.

[Diamond]

So I saw last week that your replacement is Brandi Shotze. What happened to Amy-Jayne?

I think that she wasn’t showing up to her matches. That’s alright though. I think I got a better Bombshell anyway. Brandi Shotze won one of these tournaments and it could be cool for her to win another one with me.

[Diamond]

That’s cool. I remember that she can be a wild one and could flirt with you.

Is my voodoo queen of my heart Jealous?

[Diamond]

No because if she did try to take you away from me I would kick her ass myself. Plus I know I can trust you to never stray from me.

That’s right my love because we have been together for a long time and I would never do anything to hurt you or what we got going on. Yeah I can come off as a smidge cocky but if there is one thing I know that I won’t do is step out on the town with another woman because I been in love with you even before I set eyes on you and I am glad Aunt Lady introduced us.

Diamond smiles and lays her head on his arm and he takes her hand and kisses it for assurance.

[Diamond]

So you ready for Ivan and Amanda?

[color]I know I am. Brandi can deal with Cortez and I ain’t no stranger when it comes to Ivan Darrell. I know unc and I had our fights with Dying Breed so it ain’t nothing new. I do want Ivan to switch his game up though. Let’s see if he can come up with something different than when we faced in the past. He gonna find out that I aim to win this thing with Brandi and help her win this thing two time. Lord knows she wants to see if she still got it. I think she does.[/color]

[Diamond]

She is a fighter I’ll give her that.

Yeah she is and I won’t stop until we succeed in winning it.

[Diamond]

Too bad I couldn’t team with you love.

That’s the only thing that would have made it better but I ain’t complaining though. It’s always a thrill for me to be in it because we get to honor the ones that came before us and I always liked that. Ivan and Amanda are going to find out why they are stepping in the ring with the Wild Child in Brandi Shotz and the man of war from the 804 in myself because I am ready to bring out the big guns and I am always ready for battle.

[Diamond]

That’s my man talking.

the production starts and they watch the production

--------

Scene III

We see Jeremiah at the arena and he is getting ready for his match. Diamond is hanging out with her girls from the Fallen. Jeremiah is in his wrestling gear and his “Heart of a Tiger” t-shirt. Then Pussy Willow comes to him. He stands up and looks at her

[Pussy Willow]

Hey Jeremiah.

Hey P-Dub. What’s up?

[Pussy Willow]

Well I know you are thrilled with being in the Blast from the Past tournament. You were originally teamed with Amy-Jayne but for some unknown reason she was taken out of the tournament and her replacement is a winner of this tournament in Brandi Shotze. What are your thoughts about this?

Let me tell ya P-Dub the only thing that would have made it better is if I was teaming with my love Diamond but I ain’t complaining though. I respect the hell out of Brandi Shotze and she look like a woman that knows how to have a good time and knows when and how to knuckle up and beat em up. I saw that tournament she won and she held her own teaming with Simon. She’s modest when it came to that one. She did her share and Simon did his. Nothing to it.

[Pussy Willow]

Well your opponents are Amanda Cortez and a man you have had history with in Ivan Darrell. What about them?

Amanda Cortez is going to be an interesting one. I’m not sure if she and Brandi has had some history or not but that was then and this is now. This is 2017 but we will see if Cortez still got it. all four of us has held gold and so this will be interesting to say the least you know?

[Pussy Willow]

Yeah I do.

As far as Ivan goes he has said that my return is lackluster to say the least. Yeah I get that it hasn’t been the best but it hasn’t been the worst either. I got two key wins against Acquin and Lil Stevie and I am looking for more. That’s too bad that Garcia went down but that’s alright though. I wonder how it felt when they lost the tag team titles to the Surf Boys. So if Ivan wants to talk about me being lackluster he ain’t no golden goose either.

You see P-Dub I am on a mission and that mission is to make 2017 MY year. It will be my year. Yeah it has suffered a few setbacks but there will be triumphs this year for me P-Dub and I will make sure of it. No matter what it takes it will be my year. The critics can say whatever the fuck they want to but I ain’t listening to them. Fuck them. I hope Ivan and Amanda will be ready for Brandi and I because we will fuck them up to the point of see ya next year. The ring will feel like a battlefield when they step in the ring with Brandi and I. that all you got P-Dub?

[Pussy Willow]

Yep. Thanks a lot.

Pussy then takes her leave and Jeremiah goes back to getting ready as Trenches (Remix) by Pop Evil ft DMC plays to commercial

End RP.
user posted image

6' 6" 245 lbs.
Washington DC

Themes: Soldiers by Otherwise (CC)
Don't Tread on Me by Metallica (PPV)

Finishers: Tiger's Ambition (Double Underhook Whiplash)

Big Tiger Impact (see how the Double A Spinbuster is done, but replace the spinbuster with the Bulldog Powerslam)

Tiger Cross Suplex (Jeremiah puts the opponent in the cloverleaf, but instead of turning his opponent over, he picks his opponent up and does a bridging suplex for a pin)

Big Tiger Lock (Jeremiah underhooks his opponent's arms like he is going for a Tiger suplex but with one arm, and then takes the other arm and brings it around his opponent's neck for a guillotine choke while the opponent's arms are still underhooked.)

SCW Accomplishments
------------------
SCW Roulette Champion (1 time, Defeated Max Burke)

user posted image