Author Topic: The Forgotten Running Wild, Brother.  (Read 856 times)

Offline The Forgotten

• View Profile
    • David Xavier Christensen & Johnny Sykes
The Forgotten Running Wild, Brother.
« on: April 26, 2013, 06:01:44 PM »

===== ===== =====

The Forgotten had one hell of an opportunity in their first match with Sin City Wrestling. In the end though it wasn’t meant to be as the two of them ended up coming up short against Blood Omen and as one could imagine the tag team wasn’t too happy with coming up short. That’s just how it goes though as you can’t win them all.

Good news is they will have a chance to show off their skills again rather soon considering the two of them will find themselves in a six man tag match at Hostile Takeover. It’ll be The Forgotten teaming up with Joshua Acquin to take on the team of Sinful Obsession and the undefeated Derek Throne.

With all three members of the opposite team being apart of Team SCW there’s not a doubt in the world that they are going to want to have one hell of a victory and show that they joined the right side. At the same time for Sykes, Christensen, and Acquin it is their chance to really get themselves notice despite not being on either side of the war going on.

It is a match with a lot riding on the line without there actually being something on the line. These two teams were in a situation where losing wasn’t an option for them. Sinful Obsession and Throne needed the win for Team SCW. The Forgotten and Acquin needed the win for themselves.

With that being said it was a guarantee that every single one of them was going to climb into that ring giving it everything they had in them. They’d go out there with the intentions of winning and leaving it all on the line. That was more than enough to make for a competitive match. Be sure to tune in to see how it all ended for them.

----- ----- -----

In the hotel room David found himself lying there on the bed with his cell phone in hand. He was checking a few emails when all of the sudden his partner and best friend Johnny Sykes came busting through the hotel door in a fit of excitement but more so a fit of shock. It caused David to sit up quickly in a startled matter.

JOHNNY SYKES:HOLY COW BATMAN!

D.X.C:What on god’s green earth are you freakin’ out about now?

JOHNNY SYKES:Have you heard about the match we’re in at Hostile Takeover?

D.X.C:Yeah we’re in a tag match.

JOHNNY SYKES:Correction my brother from another mother, we’re in a SIX man tag match.

David looked over at Sykes raising his eyebrow a little bit. It almost seemed like this was the first time he had heard such news. That’s when Sykes proceeded to flop down on the other bed in the room as David looked over to him to get the details that he needed to have with their match right around the corner.

D.X.C:Uh… who are we teaming with?

JOHNNY SYKES:Iunno dude or anything, but apparently dude was a big deal in douche central wrestling.

D.X.C:That’s a legit promotion?

JOHNNY SYKES:Nahhh bruh, but that’s what I call GIW.

D.X.C:Never heard of it.

JOHNNY SYKES:Consider yourself lucky dude, but the point is mayne. We’re forced to team up with homie. That shit is whack. Thought we made it clear we’re only fond of teaming up with each other… no homo.

D.X.C:The fact that you had to throw a no homo on that is what makes it a little homo, but none the less. That’s what our contracts should have stated but apparently people don’t pay attention to stuff. We’re just going to have to deal with it the way it is Johnny. That’s all we can do.

JOHNNY SYKES:Aight, whatev but I’m not tagging his bitch ass in.

D.X.C:Calm your tits for a second Sykes."

JOHNNY SYKES:I don't have tits! I have pecks."

He stated boldly with a bit of a smirk featured. David sat there in silence shaking his head from one side to the other for a few seconds. Only in the world of Sykes would he say something like that. None the less that's when David started to move on.

D.X.C:Point I am trying to make here is I understand you don't like the fact we've got to team with someone else, but we have to do it for the sake of winning."

JOHNNY SYKES:Ninja! Whatcha smoking on? We don't need homie to win. All we gotta do is highjack the match like the best tag team to ever exist."

D.X.C:We're capable of doing that, but there may come a time where we need him for something. Therefore we can't isolate him throughout the entire match."

JOHNNY SYKES:Shit be whack man... We can't even trust homie. Bet ya money he will stab us in the back first chance he gets.."

D.X.C:That's a chance we're going to have to take."

JOHNNY SYKES:Fudge and crackers!"

Obiously Sykes wasn't happy with the decision that was being made by David. In his mind no one should be allowed to team with them. They were the best tag team in the world and therefore no one was their equal. Though in this situation it didn't seem he was going to get his way.

JOHNNY SYKES:Fine, I'll get along with the douche."

D.X.C:Alright, well at least we know that's not going to be an issue. Now we've got to put our real attention on our opponents. Apparently we're against one hell of a tag team and an undefeated dude. Gotta make sure we're on our A Game man."

JOHNNY SYKES:Shit... I'm not even trippin dude. They can be a good team all they want, but they aren't us. I said it before I'll say it again. We are the best tag team in the world. We're better than the Mega Powers. Better than the Steiner Brothers. Better than the New Age Outlaws. Better than Edge and Christian..."

D.X.C:You're ranting again Johnny... None of those names mean anything to SCW. So essentially you are bringing up people that aren't relevant at all."

JOHNNY SYKES:In correct bro, they are all tag teams. We are a tag team. We are a tag team better than all those teams. We're better than Sinful Obsession. We are the best tag team in SCW and the best tag team in the world. So you see that right there is relevance bruh."

D.X.C:Slow your role there smartass."

JOHNNY SYKES:Just sayin' dude... and as far as Mr. Undefeated goes. Aint nobody got time for that! No one ever goes undefeated forever unless you're name is Mark Callaway or something and he's still undefeated because he sucks big fat donkey dick. None the less Derek is gonna get what's coming to him. He's gonna have a loss added to that record."

It was obvious that Sykes never took things too serious and just assumed that they always had it in the bag. That's not how it worked and that's exactly why David was the man in charge and the one that thought about things. He looked over at Johnny just shaking his head and chuckling a little bit.

D.X.C:If only it was as easy as you make it seem my friend."

JOHNNY SYKES:Bruh, it is that easy. Have faith in me man I know what I be talkin' bout man. We've got this in the bag. The Forgotten is about to run wild, brother."

D.X.C:Ha, yeah man. Now get some rest we've got a long day ahead of us."

On that note David leaned himself back against his bed and put his attention back to his phone. As far as Sykes goes he sprawled himself out across the bed and pulled out his gameboy color. That's where his attention would be for the rest of the night. However in 24hrs their attention would shift in becoming one of the biggest tag teams in SCW. It was now or never for them. Time to make people remember them for who they truly were.