Author Topic: The Fashion Season Begins  (Read 834 times)

Offline GoddessoftheDead

• View Profile
    • Necra Octavian Kane
The Fashion Season Begins
« on: April 25, 2013, 08:18:46 PM »

Act 1: Spring Fashions

"I am Atum who made the sky and created what exists, who came forth from the earth, who created seed, Lord of All, who fashioned the gods, the Great God, the sle-created, the Lord of Life, who made the Ennead to flourish.
Hail to you, you lords of pure offerings, whose thrones are secret! Hail to you, you lords of eternity, whose forms are hidden, whose shrines are secret, whose place is unknown! Hail to you, you gods who are in the Radiance! Hail to you, you gods who encircle the firmament! Hail to you, you gods who are in the West! Hail to you, Ennead which is in the Lower Sky!"
Spell 79 - Book of the Dead

\'user

The scene opens one of the many hotels somewhere in Milan Italy. The night sky was filled with bright stars that twinkled brightly against the lights of the city. The streets were crowded with cars heading towards the night life, or the biggest fashion show of the year. Two massive search lights lit up the sky around the old building, and people had gathered around the barriers trying to get a look at the celebrities and the upper elite that had been invited to the show. The camera moves to the interior where we see people mingling and taking their seats waiting for everything to begin. The camera moves backstage where we see young ladies in different stages of dress. They move about in a hurry as makeup artists work on the last finishing touches, or sit in front of a large mirror as the stylists finishes last minute touches on their hair. We soon see Necra moving through the backstage area with Sara following behind her with a i-pad going over last minute details. Necra looks at her watch and sighs as she looks around the crowded backstage area. They were short one model and that was never good. The girl's dress was made to her body and it would fit no one else. Necra sighs, as she looks toward the backdoor.

Necra: Where is she?

Sara: I'm not sure ma'am, but she hasn't called. Maybe she's just running late?

Necra: I doubt that Sara. This will be the third time that she has shown up late. I just hope she isn't drugged up like the last...

A young blonde haired woman staggers in through the back door. Her hair was a mess and her makeup had run horribly down her face. Her clothes were wrinkled as if she had fallen asleep in them for a day or so, and her eyes were red and blood shot. Necra moves toward the young woman, and folds her arms in front of her.

Necra: Celeste you are three hours late. The show starts in 20 minutes and you cannot go out there like that.

Celeste: So what if I'm late? I'm always the last one out there anyway! And I feel fine...

Necra: You're tweaked, and that is something that I will not stand for in this company!

Celeste: That's funny, your mother let us do what we wanted, and encouraged us to such things.

Necra: No she didn't. My mother ran a clean company and never let our models do anything that wasn't in their best interest!

The young woman smirks, and shakes her head. She starts to walk away from Necra, but Necra just grabs her, and slaps her hard across the face.

Necra: I want you out of here! You're not fit to wear my designs!

Celeste: Your designs suck! And I've had a better offer with Miss Wang's Company!

With that the young woman pulls out of Necra's grip and storms back through the door. Necra takes a deep breath and looks straight ahead, with her eyes glowing red.

Sara: What do you want to do about Celeste?

Necra: Call my father. He'll know what to do.

Sara: Yes ma'am. But what about the dress? She's the only one that can fit into it.

Necra smiles and starts back toward a large trunk near the stylists, and she opens it pulling out a dress covered in what appears to be a Victorian style dress. It was a pure black dress with a long train and a billowing skirt forming around the bottom.

Necra: Simple... I'll wear mine. After all it was my dress first.

Sara nods, and Necra walks off with the dress in her arms. The show soon starts and the models are dressed in different outfits, and the crowd claps as each one steps out onto the runway, turns and walks back toward the curtains. Flashes from cameras go off as the music changes to a strange sounding music box. "Gutter Glitter" by Switchblade Symphony begins to play as the lights go out, only to come back in a bright red and shine on the runway. Fog rolls along the runway, as Necra appears in the dress. The crowd seems to go silent as she moves along the runway, with the train dragging behind her. Flashes from the cameras begin once again, and she reaches the end of the catwalk, and stares out over the crowd. She turns and walks back toward the curtains, and turns around raising her arms over her head, only to drop them causing gold and black sparkles explode from either side of the stage. The crowd cheers loudly as they spring to their feet. The models come out once again, and take their places around Necra as she walks back to the end of the catwalk. She bows and soaks every bit of adulation in as the models start heading back behind the curtain. The crowds soon start to leave, and the cleaning crew starts to put the chairs away, as Necra comes out in a pair of tight black leather pants, and a low cut top, and sits on the edge of the runway. She sighs, and closes her eyes knowing everything was over for another few months. When she opens them, there stood Roxanne. Necra smiles as Roxanne folds her arms in front of her.

Necra: Roxanne? What are you doing here? I didn't think you were interested in the fashion world.

Roxanne: I'm not, I got curious about what you do when you're in the ring... Well that... and we need to talk.

Necra: What about?

Roxanne: I just wanted to let you know that I'm still a sister. You mistook me for Roxi in your last promo.

Necra puts a hand to her head, and sighs. She had a few to many and then went on one of her rants getting ready for her match that was coming up.

Necra: Roxanne I'm so sorry... You know that I would never talk about you in that manner, and I should have known that you weren't the lame superhero that she is.

Roxanne: I figured you wouldn't. It's cool. How much did you have to drink at Misty's party that night?

Necra: A lot more then I should have. It takes a lot to get me drunk and that night I just had a little to much, and decided to do my promo... I should have waited I guess.

Roxanne just laughs, knowing that Necra had meant nothing by it, and smiles as Necra gets to her feet.

Roxanne: You and I should party sometime then. It would be fun.

Necra shakes her head, and the two of them start to head out of the room where the stage was, and past the crowds that try to take her picture as she passes by them. The two of them get into the limo that was waiting, and pulls off as the scene fades to black.

Act 2: A mistake was made, but not this time!

\'user

The scene opens on the GinĂ¡sio Nilson Nelson Arena in Brasilia Brazil. The arena was empty except for the stage crew that was putting everything together for another show for the SCW. The stands that filled the arena were empty, but a lone figure could be seen sitting hit above the floor watching in silence. We soon see Necra sitting alone, with her eyes fixed on the pieces of the cage that they had just brought in from one of the many trucks that sat outside.

Necra: I can't believe I made such a mistake Roxi... How could I have mistaken such a pathetic fool such as you for my dearest Roxanne? You pretend to be a superhero in a world the doesn't believe in such things any more. Evil rules the world or haven't you noticed? We don't superhero's in a world that is corrupt and will never change, because no matter what you think you're doing is just never enough to stop the darkness that spreads through the hearts of man. You will be the first to fall Roxanne, and I have to say it will be a joy to destroy a superhero. Your cries will fill my ears, and it will bring a grin to my face. The cage will be the weapon and I will make short work of you no matter how much you fight, beg, and plead, you will fall at my hands once again.

Necra smiles as she leans back in her seat and continues to watch the stage hands move about without even noticing her.

Necra: Vixen, Vixen, Vixen don't you know that when you stand against me that you will fail? You act tough, and think that you are unstoppable, but you're wrong. I can see things in you that you can't and I have to say that you doubt yourself more than you let on. You can pretend to be tough, and not let your fears over take you, but when you're alone tell me what do you really think? You know you have a low chance of coming out of this match with any of the titles in hand after this match and I'm going to make sure that you and the others you call team mates walk away with nothing. We are not going to underestimate any of you, but when all is said and done we will be the victors.

Necra gets to her feet, and starts to walk down the long sets of stairs that would take her down to the main arena floor. The stage hands start to set up the cage, and Necra smiles to herself, and her eyes flash a red before they turn back to normal.

Necra: Odette still no word from you. I'm very surprised at that. I thought you would have told us all that you and your partners are going to be the ones that walk away with everything, and yet there is still nothing from you. Are you afraid? Or do you finally realize that you are outmatched and outclassed? Whatever the reason is I'm sure that you will show yourself sooner or later, and tell us that you are better then us in every way, and that you are going to come out on top and walk away with every title that the Bombshell division has... You are wrong. We shall walk away with everything, and keep our hands on them as long as we can. No matter what you do, or how low you sink, you will never defeat me.

She reaches the main floor, and leans against the barrier as the cage was put together before it was locked together around the corners and hoisted above the the ring.

Necra: Faith you have also gone quiet. It's funny the one that holds the Roulette Championship is quiet, and hasn't been seen since the last time she appeared on screen. Are you thinking about what I said? Or are you going to run away from this match like the little coward you are? I will keep my promise and make sure that you are reunited with your loving parents in their damned state, but they'll never know who you are. You see once someone drinks from the anaphora of forgetfulness all memories are lost of those you once knew, and loved. The memories you have of them will always be in your mind, and that's sad. I see dead people every where I go, hear their cries, feel their hands upon me and yet their cries, their pleas all go unheard in my ears, just like yours will come Sunday night. I'm not going to hold back, and I will do everything that has to be done to win the titles for me and my sisters. I just hope you and the other so called "heroes" of the SCW are ready to face us, because this will be the last time you ever walk out of the ring under your own power. I am the Goddess of the Dead, the Queen of Death, the Black Lady, The reaper of Souls, Life and Death, fear me! For when you look upon me you shall see death. See you soon.

Necra smiles to herself, as she looks up at the cage, picturing what would occur within the confines of the harsh and unforgiving steel. She had been in matches like this before and she seemed to do well when cornered and outnumbered. Misty, and the Fallen would be with her, and wouldn't let their opponents win, not when there was a lot on the line. Necra soon turns and heads back toward the backstage area, as she starts to fade into what appears to be a pile of sand. The sand soon blows away by some unknown force, and the scene fades to black.

I am the Goddess of Death, the Queen of the Dead, the Grim reaper... and your soul belongs to me.

Mummification's: 23  Free Souls: 23

4x Bombshell Roulette Champion
1x Bombshell Tag Team Champion