Author Topic: The Italian Demon Monster Has Been Unleashed  (Read 404 times)

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
The Italian Demon Monster Has Been Unleashed
« on: March 25, 2016, 04:09:47 PM »
 Climax Control on Sunday, March 20, 2016, showed us several things. It showed us that Steve Ramone is a liar in addition to a jerk. He promised James Tuscini a one-on-one non-Title match at the March 27th Climax Control and then he chickened out. Instead of facing Steve Ramone we see that James will be facing Joshua Acquin in a Roulette Rules match with the winner getting a shot at Steve Ramone and the Roulette Title Belt.

The next thing we saw was Steve Ramone interfering in Tuscini’s match, by jumping into the ring and hitting James in the head with the Roulette Title Belt, causing Travis Nathaniel Andrews to obtain a false victory.

The last thing we saw, and this is the most important, is that Steve Ramone, by his cowardly actions, has unleashed a monster, a demon if you want to use that term, by attacking James and causing him the loss to TNA. You simply don’t want to unleash an Italian Demon Monster, the “Il Demone Italiano Monster” when you know damn well you will never be able to put him back where he came from.

The scene opens with James Tuscini sitting on a bench at a park in Tempe, Arizona. Today James is casually dressed in blue jeans, a black tee shirt, and black athletic shoes. There is a light breeze blowing and the sun is shining and, well, it’s a great day to be in the park. Kids are running around on the grassy areas while ducks and geese swim around in the lake in the park. When Tuscini notices the cameraman he stands up from the bench and asks the cameraman if he is from Sin City Wrestling to air his segment. The cameraman acknowledges that he is, in fact, the cameraman sent by Sin City Wrestling, so James asks him to set up to get a shot of him while he returns to the bench. Once James returns to the bench he begins his comments.

Everyone saw several things happen at Climax Control on March 20th and they concern Steve Ramone. Are you ready for me to let you have both barrels Steve? First you open Climax Control with a promise to me. You flatly promised that if you didn’t win your Blast from the Past match, and I remind you that you LOST, that you promised to give me a match against you, one-on-one, at Climax Control on March 27th. Your statement was that our match would be a Standard Rules match but it would be non-Title. Your promise was that when I win the match you guarantee me a shot at the Roulette Title. Well so much for you being a liar in addition to being a jerk. So much for your promises to be just as worthless as you are. You chickened out on having a one-on-one match with me and instead of facing you I will face Joshua Acquin with the winner of that match, ME of course, will get to face you for the Roulette Title Belt. I know you feel Joshua is a weaker opponent so with you being assigned as the Special Guest Referee for our match you will probably want to make sure that Joshua wins so you won’t have to face me. However, Ramone, if you weren’t such a coward you would call the match fairly, which means I will easily defeat Joshua, and then you have to face me, the tougher opponent, to defend the Roulette Title. What’s it gonna be Steve? Guess we will find out Sunday night.

But that’s not all Ramone. I clearly had my match against TNA won. Everyone saw that I had him locked into the Mafia Hit Flying Hammer Lock and he was crying like a baby begging the Referee to accept his crying out that he gives up, he submits, he quits, so that the pain would be over. Unfortunately our Referee was knocked out of the match, due to Travis deliberately slamming into her. Oh trust me he planned that so that you could get a cheap shot in on me. A replacement Referee wasn’t available so I dropped Travis to assist the Referee as that is what a truly noble and honest wrestler does. But, Steve, you decided to do something that was beyond wrong and you attacked me with the Title Belt while the Referee was distracted. You whacked me over the head with it so that Travis could get a cheap win. What you fail to realize, Steve, is that I came to Sin City Wrestling to work hard and achieve what I can. Overall I’m a really nice person and I keep my mean streak inside of me because I’m here to show the fans, and the other wrestlers, what a truly talented and respected wrestler is about. By your actions in attacking me and interfering my match, cheating me out of a win, caused the beastly demon inside of me to come to the surface. Yes, Ramone, the Italian demon monster has been released. You have opened Pandora’s Box and let the evil out and now you are unable to put the demon monster back into the box. From this point forward every time I destroy an opponent your name will be mentioned. You will be blamed for releasing the demon monster inside me. Well, Steve, it’s on now. I’ll defeat Joshua this Sunday night so that you will not be able to run and hide from me any longer. You will be required to face me with the Roulette Title on the line and I will walk away as the Champion. You will see how vicious and evil the Italian demon monster you released is in the wrestling ring, the boiler room, the parking lot, wherever the Roulette wheel lands on the type of match me and Joshua will have. Since you are the Referee for our match you will have a very close view of how vicious I can be and that will surely scare the beejeebers out of you knowing you will be defending the Roulette Title against me very soon. Let me remind you of something Steve. You are a coward because you have to cheat. You are a coward because you have to surround yourself with people you call bodyguards because you’re not capable of getting the job done on your own  The Italian demon monster you released will easily overcome you, your thugs, and your cheating. Damn it sucks to be you.

Please allow me to make a few comments to Travis Nathaniel Andrews. Travis don’t even think of bragging about how our match turned out. You were begging for the match to be over when I had you in the Mafia Hit Flying Hammer Lock. The only thing that saved you from a loss was the Referee being temporarily incapacitated due to you deliberately slamming into her and Steve Ramone interfering in our match. If I hear you brag about “defeating” me you WILL end up in the ring with me again and I’ll be so hard on you that you would rather have a two ton weight dropped on you than to suffer the damage I will place on you.

Now we come to Joshua Acquin. To use a term from a television commercial YOU IN A HEAP OF TROUBLE BOY! You’re my stepping stone to a shot at Steve Ramone and the Roulette Title. I realize Steve Ramone is our Guest Referee and we both know that he’ll serve as the worst example for officiating in the history of the sport of wrestling. Other than him being a crappy Referee shall we take into consideration what Steve Ramone said to both of us? Ramone told you flat up, to your face, numerous times, there is no way in hell you will get a shot at him and the Roulette Title. Steve Ramone never said that to me. What he said to me was he would give me a one-on-one match against him in a non-title match on March 27th and when I defeat him he’ll give me a shot at the Roulette Title. Although Steve will claim that the Owners of the Federation refused to honor the promise he made to me we all know that is just another in a long line of lies Ramone spews forth. What really happened is that Ramone got cold feet, chickened out on the match, and the one-on-one match with me happen. Figures those who brag the most, like Ramone, are usually the first to chicken out of their boasts. That tells me all I need to know how our match will go. It tells me Ramone has absolutely no respect for you while he does have some respect for me as he’s willing to allow me to earn my shot at him. All I have to do is defeat you on Sunday evening and my ticket is punched. Man this is gonna be easy.

James stands up from the bench and he walks over to the railing that surrounds the lake where the ducks and geese are swimming around. As Tuscini leans against the railing the birds come over and start squawking and begging for food.

Joshua those ducks and geese begging for something reminds me of you begging Ramone for a shot at the Roulette Title. You’re not getting the shot at the Roulette Title and the ducks and geese are not getting food from me. I noticed that you manage to be successful once in a while and you lose often enough. That tells me that although you can be successful it appears that once you are successful you run back to your old ways and start losing again. You remind me of a Squirrel. I often wonder how Squirrels ever became somewhat successful. You have an animal that safely crosses the road. After they are safely on the other side of the road a car approaches and the Squirrel freaks out, runs back across the road, gets run over by the car, and turns into road kill. That’s a great analogy for you Joshua. You’re like the Squirrel in that you have experienced a reasonable amount of success in SCW as the Squirrel did in successfully crossing the road without getting run over. The problem is that once you have obtained success, as the Squirrel did that successfully crossed the road, you often run back across the road and, well, you get run over by your opponents and you turn into road kill. By the way, Joshua, I’m driving the car this Sunday night and you are the Squirrel running across the road. ROAD KILL!!!

James turns from the railing to walk down the path to another part of the park. The geese and ducks rise up in a vocal protest that James didn’t give them any food.

These ducks and geese are just like you Acquin. Like them you begged for a Title shot from Steve Ramone as they begged for food from me. Ramone denied your pathetic request and then, like the ducks and geese just now when I didn’t give them food, you got more vocal and demanding, and again Ramone had to slam dunk you and put you in your place. You don’t want to earn a Title shot as I do. You just want to squawk, throw a temper tantrum, and demand things get handed to you without earning them. Since you enjoy having things handed to you then you will enjoy me handing you a loss this Sunday night. I’m like Steve Ramone in that I don’t give charity and I don’t owe anyone a win over me. I don’t do the roll over and play dead doggy trick. If you want to get a legal win over me you damn well need bring your best to the match and give it all you’ve got. Anything less than a 100 percent effort on your part equates into a 100 percent win for me.

Tuscini keeps walking in the park until he comes to an area where kids are playing on the slides, swings, a carousel, and other play equipment. He takes a seat on a bench to watch the kids enjoying themselves.

To prove my point that people don’t pay attention to what I say, as they just want to ramble on with whatever drivel pops into their head, Steve Ramone told me to get my Mafia ass out to talk to him as the last Climax Control. Let’s get something clear here. The only reference to the Italian Mafia I’ve made was to laugh at my Uncle Pinky for his fantasy of being involved in the Mafia. I told him he is making things up and I even told him publicly to please stop asking me to join the “Italian Mafia” he is involved in because they don’t exist. Ramone needs to stop making things up.

The other thing is that Steve Ramone made the claim that I am demanding a match against him for the Roulette Title Belt. Apparently Ramone has me confused with you Joshua as I never demanded a Title match with him. Perhaps Steve Ramone is taking some high potency mind-altering drugs because he’s hearing things I never said. I will quote for you exactly what I said and then you can go back and review my segment to see if I am telling the truth or whether Ramone is. What I said was: “Then you got even more smart ass to state that you’re relatively sure Joshua Acquin won’t be your next challenger for the Roulette Title. Watch your back Steve because it could be me as your next challenger for the Roulette Championship.” I don’t pretend to be an English Major but what I said is that Steve Ramone needs to watch his back as it “could” be me as his next challenger for the Roulette Championship. That doesn’t sound like a challenge to me. That doesn’t sound like a demand to me. That’s me stating that if the Owners wish to send me after Ramone then so be it. There’s a huge difference between “could be” and “will be” you know. Same as the difference in our match Joshua. You “could” defeat me but to actually reach the point where you “will”  accomplish it would take a miracle and there are no miracles in your immediate future.

James watches the kids play. He notices one of those carousel things where the kids are climbing on it. After they get on the kids start to spin it around and, of course, once the speed gets really fast most of the kids lose their grip, fly off the carousel, and face plant into the dirt.

Ha ha ha! Oh man that’s you Joshua! You think you can climb into the wrestling ring with me and hold on while I make your world spin but you are sadly mistaken. I’m gonna spin your world and when you fall off the James Tuscini carousel you will face plant into the dirt like those kids just did. Don’t for a nano-second get the idea you can defeat me because you can’t. There are several reasons for that Joshua. I’m a better wrestler than you can ever hope to be. The person I defeated by submission using my Mafia Hit Flying Hammer Lock submission hold was the person who defeated you recently and that is Matt Spears. Yes, Joshua, I defeated the person who defeated you. Think hard on that as you come to our match. You, and everyone else on the planet, know damn well I should be 2-0 right now except that Ramone interfered in my match with TNA. That’s fine with me Acquin as I will gladly go 2-1 and get a shot at the Roulette Title while you watch me defeat Steve Ramone from the television in your dressing room.

Tuscini stands up from the bench and he starts to walk toward the exit of the park. James stops along the way to purchase a hot dog and lemonade from a food vendor. He walks along partaking of his drink and hot dog while enjoying the sights.

Joshua please allow me to clarify how things are in the world of wrestling. There are several types of wrestlers. You have one-dimensional wrestlers who are stuck in one thing only. They can do Technical but nothing else. Or they can to Brawling but nothing else. Perhaps they can wrestle Hardcore but nothing else. These are the wrestlers who get defeated a lot because they lack other dimensions to their wrestling abilities. Then you have wrestlers like Steve Ramone who I classify as a two-dimensional wrestler as he has only two modes and he shows it every match. He executes a few wrestling holds and then he cheats. Wrestling holds then cheat. So damn predictable like a watch ticking off 60 seconds each minute. The two-dimensional wrestlers are able to defeat the one-dimensional wrestlers most of the time. They are usually split in wins and losses against other two-dimensional wrestlers. But as you’ve seen in your matches, and as you’ve seen in Ramone’s matches, when you two-dimensional wrestlers face off against three-dimensional wrestlers you lose more often than you win.

Acquin I’m going to give you way more credit than you deserve and I’m gonna call you a two-dimensional wrestler as I called Ramone. Here’s your problem. I’m not a one-dimensional wrestler. I’m not a two-dimensional wrestler. I’m not a three-dimensional wrestle either. I’m what they call a multi-dimensional wrestler. What that means is I easily adapt to any style of wrestler, any type of match, and any set of stipulations. Regardless of what type of wrestler I’m facing I will adapt and defeat them. No matter what type of match I’m involved in I will adapt and overcome. There’s nothing you can do, short of paying Steve Ramone to call the match in your favor, to obtain a win over me in our match. When I win our match, and when my hand is raised in victory, and you realize that I’ll be facing Steve Ramone for the Roulette Title, you can sulk your way back to your dressing room and bring out your crying towel to dry your tears. I’m not allowing you to win our match. I’m not allowing Steve Ramone to cheat me out of a win. I’m not giving you an inch in our match. You’ll see me do whatever it takes to make short work of you and prove to everyone that I’m here, I’m in your face, and I’m the future of Sin City Wrestling.

James and the cameraman arrive at the gate to the park. James steps out onto the sidewalk and he hails a taxi to take him back to the venue where Climax Control will be held. Tuscini tells the taxi driver to wait for a moment while he makes a few more comments.

Acquin I know you are having this fantasy about defeating me so I need to enlighten you. This isn’t an episode of Fantasy Island where Mister Roarke can make your dreams come true. This is real life where I make your nightmares of losing to me a reality. But I can make this promise to you that you will be like Tatu the midget looking up at Mister Roarke because by the time I finish beating you down even Tatu will look like a giant to you.

Joshua you may feel you are a wall blocking my way to the Roulette Title. Stop deceiving yourself. You’re not a wall I need to climb over to get to Steve Ramone. You’re a small stepping stone, a twig, or at best a small speed bump like you see in shopping center parking lots. All of those are easy for me to step over and continue moving on. You, Acquin, are going to be less than those obstacles for me to step over and move ahead. If you don’t think so then let me again remind you that you lost to Matt Spears recently and he’s the person I obtained my first win over in Sin City Wrestling by submission. And let’s not forget that at My Bloody Valentine, in the Roulette Title match, that when you got pinned it was for a five-count. Yes that was the rules for that Roulette match Joshua. You didn’t get pinned for a normal three-count. You got owned by getting pinned for a five-count. In our match I won’t be satisfied winning with just a three-count. Once I have you pinned, and the Referee is done with the three count to give me the win, I will continue to hold you to the mat until a five-count just to bring back the memory of your loss on February 14, 2016 when you also got pinned by a five-count. Sound good Acquin? Sounds good to me.

As for you Steve you have two choices in my match with Joshua Acquin. You can do your Referee duties the right way or you can do your Referee duties the wrong way. I warn you if you don’t call this match fairly there will be hell for you to pay and I assure you that you don’t want to pay the Italian demon monster the required payment. Since we will not know the rules of the match until the match starts I can only hope it is Hardcore Rules. You want to know why Ramone? If our match is Hardcore Rules then if you attack me, like you did during my match against Travis, then everything will be shoved off the table and this will be a free-for-all. Hardcore Rules means if you attack me again I can attack back and I cannot be disqualified for doing so. For your sake, Steve, you better hope our match is anything but Hardcore Rules. So, Ramone, please think hard about calling this match fairly for both me and Acquin or you are in deep shit. Trust me, Steve, you don’t want to be that deep in shit.

James hops into the taxi to take him back to the venue where he can get back to his dressing room and get ready for his match against Joshua Acquin on Sunday.