Author Topic: Edge of the Universe  (Read 606 times)

Offline Keira Fisher

• View Profile
    • Keira Fisher
Edge of the Universe
« on: April 09, 2021, 06:17:26 PM »
The scene opens up a few weeks ago. Keira was seen in the basement, going over old case files of the past. She scrolls through a few of them. Especially the ones that were more Sin influenced. Omega, War and even Sin itself. She kept thinking in her mind that all of that was caused in 2020 and one month in 2021. Before she could close it, she feels Roxi's hand touch Keira's. She turns to hear Roxi speak

Roxi: I know it's not easy, but you don't need to stir up the past.

Keira: I wasn't. I was just looking back mostly. Least before I file them away and send it to GUILD HQ.

Roxi: I see.

Keira then clicks a few icons and shows a video of Roxi punching the wall in training. She looks back at Roxi.

Keira: It feels like it's my fault. Seeing you like that, wanting to become stronger. It made me feel like I became too powerful

Roxi: I... I didn't know I would make a hole. I... I was really upset, I probably couldn't do it again if I tried.

Keira: I know. If I had known all of this. I would have just used the damn equalizer years ago

Roxi: It's not about strength. I was just trying to take out some frustration is all. Maybe we are too powerful, I don't know, but without it, we wouldn't have survived Sin. We'd of probably been dead a while back.

Keira sighs a bit. Roxi was right. She then says

Keira: Yea, but this is why I'm glad you don't use your powers unless needed. You're the brains, Rox. I'm the brawn

Roxi: I don't have the spare energy you do... I guess unless I get too emotional, given the wall.

Keira: Or me....

Roxi: What are you talking about?

Keira shows the footage of Roxi wailing on Sin with ki blasts after Roxi thought Sin had killed Keira

Roxi: I regret nothing. I thought you were dead. I lost it there for a second.

Keira lays her head on Roxi

Roxi: When I said "til death do us part"... I meant. it.

Keira: You're too good to me

Keira does a sigh as the footage plays. Roxi would see Keira in her Ultra X form, with the silver dots for eyes. Keira looks at her and asks

Keira: You ok?

Roxi: Better, I suppose.

Keira: You sure? You look like you seen a ghost

Roxi: It just... It was a lot to take in

Keira: Roxi. I don't know how I got that back. But I did. I still can't fully access it on my own.

Keira looks at Roxi

Keira: But all that's happened. It's over. Sin is gone. Heather Hamilton doesn't have anymore samples of Sin.

Keira slowly stands as she goes over and presses the button. It shows a vial of the equalizer that the GUILD gave to both Roxi and Keira, just in case they wanted to use it. Keira then says

Keira: I could use this now and you'd be the only hero in the family.

Roxi: Having powers or not having powers doesn't make you a hero.

Keira: I know that. But with me, it has caused nothing but trouble. Despite the fact that I am a hero. Remember, I was the cause of most of the world ending stuff

Roxi: It's not just you. Trust me.

Keira: How do you figure? Omega, Sin....

Roxi: There's plenty of monsters out there, they all did not come from you.

Keira: It felt like it.

Roxi: It didn't. Don't worry about it.

Keira presses the button again, sending the equalizer back down. She smiles a little bit.

Keira: Yea. You're right

Keira turns back and finally files away the last fights. She then sees a file she didn't know before, saying out loud

Keira: Roxi sexy photos. Huh, I don't remember making this

Roxi: What? Don't joke about that.

Keira opens it and it shows Roxi in New York, wearing a red two piece. Keira looks at it, asking

Keira: Is...is that ring gear?

Roxi: It was a long time ago.

Keira: Babe. This is something that I would wear....

Keira turns to Roxi

Keira: Don't lie. You know I would have....back in the day

Roxi: Would have what? It was for a photo shoot. But no, I don't want my basically not existent butt hanging out.

Keira has a serious look on her face as she goes over to Roxi. She does spank her butt and says

Keira: Liar. You have a butt. Your butt is as big as mine

Roxi: Enough.

Keira: Then stop lying about your body. It upsets me that you do.

Roxi: I'm not, why are we even talking about this?

Keira: Cause you always that. Roxi, your beautiful. You know you are

Roxi: I meant from the beginning. Why do you have those pictures down here?

Keira: I didn't

Roxi: sigh Anyway, are you ready to get back in the ring or you still need some time?

Keira looks at her leg and tries to stand. She does wince in a bit of pain from it. She looks at Roxi and says

Keira: Not yet. But you need to be ready for Blaze of Glory.

Roxi: I will be fine.

Keira: I know you will. But I'm still going to worry.

Keira gives off a smirk, saying

Keira: It feels like I'm starting to get grey hairs, worrying about you.

Roxi: It's what happens.

Keira: Yea, yea. Go and train, Missy. Before I give you a pinch, for once.

Roxi: Fine.

Keira leans in and kisses Roxi to make her smile

Keira: I love you, baby.

Roxi: I love you too.

----------------------------------------

Two weeks later, Keira is seen fully healed up and is in the ring, doing a few flips and a few kicks, training to get back in ring shape. She continues for a few more hours as the sweat drips down from her body and lands on the mat. After one last punch, she falls to the mat, breathing heavily as Roxi is seen coming into the gym. Keira turns and says

Keira: H-Hey, Red. Give me a few. Tired....

Roxi: Sure.

Keira: Ugh. Why is it every time I get injured. I feel like I get weaker?

Keira continues to breathe heavily, saying

Keira: Or maybe I'm starting to show my age

Roxi: I'm sure you're fine.

Keira: Yea. But I'm not wrong. I'm not getting any younger.

Keira takes a deep breath, saying

Keira: Sooner or later, even with me being very strong. I'm going to slow down. Especially when it comes to wrestling.

Keira then looks at Roxi

Keira: Least I know I get to grow old with you.

Roxi: Always.

Keira smiles as she kisses Roxi and exits the ring. She turns and says to her.

Keira: I'll be back later to train with you. I need to take a shower, unless you want to join me

Roxi: No, that's okay.

Keira nods as she heads upstairs. A hour later, Keira is seen in her regular clothes, sitting on the couch. She knew Nate is with his Grandma for a bit and Roxi had to go out for groceries. As Keira was about to close her eyes for a nap, she is awakened by her communicator. She looks at it and answers

Keira: What's up, V?

Vision: Keira, have you seen Roxi today?

Keira: She said she was going to get some groceries. Why do you ask?

Vision: Well, I'm getting some weird broadcast. Saying that someone that looks like Lady Bedlam is fighting someone and...breaking bones, nearly killing them.

Keira sits up in shock.

Keira: Wait, that's not like her!

Vision: I need you to go and investigate. Last I heard, Lady Bedlam or someone like her is near a empty field.

Keira: Right. On the way.

Keira goes into the bedroom and changes into her Lady Kat clothes. She takes a sigh as she goes out the window and flies to the location. She was worried about Roxi. Why was she doing this? This wasn't like her. Plus, if there was trouble, why didn't she contact Keira? She goes to the field and lands and begins to look around. She screams out

Keira: LB!? WHERE ARE YOU!? Come out, this isn't funny!

Keira keeps looking around. But as she turns around, she sees a fist flying towards her. Keira blocks it quickly, but struggles a bit. She backs away and looks at Roxi

Keira: LB, What the Hell!

Roxi: What?

Keira: Why are you hurting bad guys, breaking their bones and nearly killing them!?

Keira keeps looking at Roxi

Keira: That's never your style. That's usually my style, but at least they live!

Keira keeps looking at Roxi, screaming out

Keira: ANSWER ME!

Roxi: I'm doing what has to be done. What are you doing?

Keira: What has to be done!? What do you mean!?

Keira stops and figures out what she meant by that. This is what Keira usually says. She then looks at Roxi and says

Keira: Ok. I understand now.

Keira raises her hand, pointing it at Roxi, saying

Keira: Who are you? What did you do with Roxi?

But as Keira asks that, Roxi raises her hand in the same style as Keira

Roxi: If you don't stand down, Keira, I will take you down.

Keira: Like I would listen to you. I only listen to my wife. You are not my wife! What are you? Cyborg? Clone?

Roxi: I am Lady Bedlam. I will not hesitate to kill you.

Keira: If you are, then you know this.

Keira screams out and goes into her Blue Super form. She then says

Keira: You are not stronger than me.

Keira keeps her eyes on Roxi, saying

Keira: You know it and I know it. You can't go Blue....

Roxi: You clearly under estimate my power.

Keira: Really? Prove it, faker.

Keira keeps her stance, to see if this woman who was calling herself Roxi was bluffing. Roxi simply raised her energy level, almost effortlessly and there is a blue aura around her.

Keira: What the!? No. NO! That energy. I...

Keira was shocked by this. This was not her Roxi, that was for certain. She asks again

Keira: Who are you!?

Keira growls even more, shouting

Keira: ANSWER ME! YOU MAY LOOK LIKE HER! BUT YOU'RE NOT ROXI!

Roxi: I am Roxi. Who are you? Why are you stopping me from doing my job?

Keira: I'm Lady Kat! My job is to stop baddies and World Ending Assholes and at the moment....Clones!

Roxi: You don't understand.

Keira: What don't I understand? Some bitch is pretending to be Roxi, I know that!

Roxi: You're a fucking idiot! I am Roxi! But I know you're not Lady Kat! YOU'RE NOT KEIRA!

Keira, having enough of this, launches real quick and clocks Roxi in the face. Roxi backs away, holding her jaw, but smirking a bit. Roxi says

Roxi: Heh. You might not be my wife, but you got a good punch. Let me return the favor!

Roxi rushes and clocks Keira hard in the face, making Keira stumble. Keira holds her jaw, but smirks as well, saying

Keira: Same goes to you, faker. You're pretty strong

Keira turns back and looks at the person who says that she's Roxi, saying.

Keira: But I won't forgive you for pretending to be my wife!

Keira powers up some more

Keira: NOW TELL ME WHAT YOU DID TO MY WIFE! OTHERWISE, I'LL BASH YOUR SKULL IN!

Roxi: Funny! That's the same thing I'm going to do to you!

But as Roxi goes to charge at Keira, a energy blast was seen flying, nearly hitting her. Keira turns and sees what looked like the real Roxi standing there

Keira: Roxi!?

The other Roxi looks down at the two, saying

Roxi?: Now I get it....

The other Roxi flies off quickly. Keira notices and tries to go after her, but Roxi stops her.

Keira: What are you doing? We got to go after that clone!

Roxi: I don't think that is a clone.

Keira: But she kept saying that it's you! But she was stronger...and....

Keira falls onto her butt and looks up at Roxi

Keira: This is so confusing

Roxi: Well, I did just see myself so... that is clearly odd.

Keira: Yea. You...with what looked like the Blue form

Keira looks at Roxi

Keira: Did you get the Blue form without telling me and got kidnapped, then someone making a clone of you?

Roxi: No.

Keira: Then I'm stumped

Keira sighs as she says

Keira: You better report to V. He contacted me cause he thought you had lost your mind

Roxi: I told you I was getting groceries. Ah... crap, There's melting ice cream in the car... I gotta go, I'll call him.

Roxi flies off quickly as Keira turns and sighs. She says to herself

Keira: This has been a very weird day....

Keira stands and flies off, the scene fades

-----------------------------------------

A few hours later, Keira is seen in the basement, looking at some things on the computer. She was still confused as she doesn't hear Roxi come in

Roxi: Hey

Keira snaps out of her confusion for the moment. She turns and sees Roxi, saying

Keira: Oh, hey Roxi. If that is my Roxi....

Keira just stares at Roxi, not knowing if that if it's her Roxi or if it's the other Roxi and snuck in

Roxi: Of course it is.

Keira: Care to prove it?

Roxi: Your birthday is May 30th and you have a birthmark on your outer left thigh.

Keira goes over and gets close to Roxi. She spanks Roxi's butt to see if she'll say it

Roxi: Ow... what the hell is wrong with you?

Keira: Nothing. How about we slip into something comfy

Roxi: What? Why are you acting like this? Behave yourself.

Keira gives a sigh of relief and smiles. She backs away, saying

Keira: Yep. That's my Roxi.

Roxi: There are easier ways to do things like that. Jeez.

Keira: I'm sorry

Roxi: Anyway, did you discover anything? No unusual activity or anything?

Keira: Not yet. Did you get ahold of V?

Roxi: Yeah, I explained everything

Roxi shrugs

Roxi: As best I could.

Keira: Well, I'm scanning the area as well. Just in case. So far, nothing.

Roxi: Alright.

Keira continues to think about this.

Keira: It's still weird. Why did someone, looking like you...have the Blue form?

Roxi: How would I know?

Keira: I just remember Claire. But if I remember...she passed

Roxi: It's not here, that's for certain.

Keira: Can't be Heather again. She can't be that stupid to try another Bio-Weapon

Roxi: Yeah, You got me.

Keira continues to think for a moment. She growls in anger, wanting to figure it out, but can't.

Keira: What could it be!?

Roxi: I don't know.

As Keira continues to think, the computer goes off. She turns to it and pulls up what it found. She looks at Roxi, saying

Keira: Strange. Says on here, there was a strange energy reading two weeks ago

Roxi: Hmmm...

Keira: But no one followed up on it

Roxi: Well... these things happen, I guess.

Keira: But that doesn't explain the other Roxi

Roxi: Maybe it does, maybe that other me is the source of the energy?

Keira: If that's the case. Then why is she here?

Roxi: I guess we'll have to find out.

Keira: Yea. While at the same time, I got a match to get a shot at the Internet Championship.

Keira shakes her head, asking

Keira: Why can't I ever have it easy when it comes to training for a match?

Roxi: That's how it works.

Keira: I mean, just train for a match and not get involved in a world saving mission. Not to mention that you're one of my opponents

Roxi: It is what it is.

Keira: I know

Keira sighs once again

Keira: Why does this shit always happen to me?

Roxi: What? It's your first match back and it's an opportunity at a championship match. You said you wanted a shot.

Keira: I did. That's not the problem. It's always something each time I get a shot or a title match. Have you ever noticed that?

Keira looks at Roxi and says

Keira: I swear, I got bad luck on me.

Roxi: Wait, Bad luck? I thought we were past all that?

Keira: I thought so too. But now with another Roxi around....

Roxi: I really don't see how that's your fault. We're tracking for that energy source, right? Unless you want to go look for her or something, I don't know what else we can do.

Keira: If I could sense her, I would. But despite the fact she's you but...stronger. I can't sense her.

Roxi: You can't sense that blue energy stuff?

Keira: No. Have you ever noticed that you can't sense me when I'm in my Blue Form?

Roxi: Not really. Your energy radiates pretty far so I always have a rough idea where you are.

Keira: Oh. Then I don't know. All I know is that I legit can't sense her. Hence why I think she's a cyborg or some sort of clone.

Keira looks at the screen again, thinking and saying

Keira: What is going on this time....

Meanwhile, on the other side of the city, the other Roxi is seen landing on top of a building in her Lady Bedlam outfit. She looks around as she takes off her mask. She turns and sees a woman who is looking like wearing a outfit, similar to Keira's Lady Kat outfit as she smiles at her, saying

Lady Kat?: About time you got here, my love.

Roxi?: Keira? Is that you?

The woman who looks like Keira, goes and hugs Roxi. She breaks away and pinches her

Keira?: You had me worried!

Roxi?: I'm sorry. I was trying to find you! I thought I had found you, but it was someone else! Someone that looked like you!

Keira?: Wait, really? That's weird.

Roxi?: I know. Thing is. She had the same Blue form I had!

Roxi sighs a bit. saying

Roxi?: I mean, I will admit. She had the same figure like you. Those curves, especially that big, sexy butt--

Keira?: What is wrong with you? Behave yourself.

Roxi?: Sorry, babe. It's just...so weird. She was so strong too

Keira?: Obviously we will have do some investigation.

Roxi?: Again? Great. We just had to deal with Sin. Now this?

Roxi lowers her head at this

Roxi?: I don't even know where we are. Considering this isn't our Tampa!

Keira?: Yeah, it looks the same, but it's not.

Roxi?: Well, since you want to investigate so much, Blondie. Where should we start?

Keira?: I don't know, you're guess is as good as mine.

Roxi begins to ponder for a moment. She snaps her fingers and says

Roxi?: How about the GUILD? If the GUILD even exists here

Keira?: I suppose that's as good of place as ever.

Roxi?: Then grab my shoulder.

Keira does so, grabbing Roxi's arm as the two women teleport as the scene fades

=============================

Good God. It's been a month, hasn't it?

Legit. The last time I wrestled, it was in the World Bombshell Championship match. I lost, not going to lie. But I didn't go in there to just win. I went in there to prove a point. To prove that Christina didn't have the guts to get the job done.

In the end, I was still right.

But something happened. Something happened I wasn't expecting after the match. To be honest. I kept it hidden from everyone, except for a few people. Roxi and the SCW Doctors that looked me over.

I was injured.

No, that's not an excuse as to why I lost. I lost on that night, fair and square, but I was injured. I just didn't know it. I had injured my ankle hard during the match and didn't notice it til I was walking towards the back to the locker room. As soon as I got to the door, I fell. I fell hard. Roxi had noticed and got me to the trainer's room as quickly as possible. I guess it had to be adrenaline that took over during that match. Cause when I was being laid down by Roxi in that trainer's bed. The pain was getting worse.

In the end, I had injured my ankle. Not very bad. Just had to rest for a little bit. And, on top of that, I was pretty burnt out. I had a crazy 2020, and moving into 2021, I knew I was red-lining it Funny enough, the day of Blaze of Glory. I was checked out by the doctors and got the all clear! Soon as I found out. I got on camera and made my intentions known. The last two things on my bucket list I had added.

First, was to get the match at Climax Control 300 with me and Roxi against Amy and Jessie. I mean, one last time, at least.

The second, become the Bombshell Internet Champion and complete my own Grand Slam.

Yes, I could try to go after the World Bombshell Championship again. But for now, I want to do this. I need to do this. It's the one championship I haven't held since I came to SCW. If I can win it and hold it once. Then I'll be happy.

I know it's going to be a long road for me to get there. I'm not expecting it to be handed to me. I don't want that to happen to me. I want to earn that shot. So when I get to the Bombshell Internet Champion, whoever it may be by the time I get there. I want to give them the best fight of their life!

It's funny enough. The SCW brass thought the same thing I did. Which is why I'm now in a Number one contender's match for the Bombshell Internet Championship. But not just a regular Number One contender's match. It's a Gauntlet Match, rumble style. But it's still a match! But considering how Myra has went through everyone so far. It's fitting. But I know there's going to be a lot of luck involved here, after all, one false move and you're heading backstage, kicking yourself for making one false move.

Fitting that the future contenders of this are legends. I don't consider myself a legend at all. I'm just a fighter. I look for the best opponents to test my strength. A few I have fought before and a couple I haven't fought in ages.

So I might as well start with Samantha.

Sam Marlowe. You're a ball of energy that I feel like I fought before. But it's been so long. I legit can't remember at the moment. I guess I've had so much on my mind. I know one other person that I fought before in recent memory with that kind of energy. Her name is Candy. I've seen you reply to my wife when she does her WCW posts on Twitter. Always humble, fitting for a legend like you. I would like to extend my hand in friendship as well, we do not have to be enemies, just competing against each other for a shot at the gold.

Sam, I know you always continue to fight to become Champion again. You have always surprised those who take you lightly or don't think you are a threat. But I have seen enough to know that nobody in SCW can be easily underestimated. You are a former two-time World Bombshell Champion, & a four time Bombshell Roulette Champion and that right there says a lot about you. But that, and I'm just being honest here, that was a long time ago. But considering how much star power is in this match. I don't know if you can survive this one. Especially how I'm gunning for that shot now. But I'm not going to write you off so easily. I can't wait to see if you got the guts to prove me wrong.

Moving to Lucy, it's been ages, hasn't it? I know we fought before. But it feels like years since we last fought as well. But I know you won't back down either. I don't expect you to. I expect you to fight for that shot like you life depended on it. Roxi already mentioned previously that Team Hero & The Angel Clan helped redefine tag team wrestling, and you and I were a part of that. You have always been good to Roxi and I, and I would love the chance to get in the ring and do it again, but you know, there's no tag titles for bombshell's only anymore. But I also remember that at the end of the day, you and Melanie took those tag titles from us, and so, while it has been a long time, and I know we've been always been friendly, but I am out for a little payback. I wish I could talk more about you. But considering how long it's been since we fought each other. I would rather let my fists do the talking for me against you. That is, if you can focus long enough.

Yea, you don't think I wouldn't have seen your match against Roxi? Yea, it feels like years since we last fought. But considering how you and Roxi fought. I know you'll be wanting to take her out when it's her time to come out.

That is, if you even make it to that point. Remember this. I could surprise you and beat you before Roxi even comes out. So, better be ready.

Alicia, been a few months. To be quite honest, I didn't think I would be facing you again, at least this soon. I saw your match with Maki and I was still impressed. Then again, I've always been impressed with your matches, even ours. But I do remember what happened after I lost the World Bombshell Championship.

How I lost it to Christina.

Thing is. I gave my all in that match, even more than Christina thought I had. Sure, I didn't win. But I made Christina EARN it! But I heard the disrespect you gave me for it. Did you really think I was going to let you get away with that kind of talk? Considering how we fought? Considering how much I wanted to beat you for that World Bombshell Championship? You told me back then that I was getting the best Alicia Lukas there ever was.

And you know what I did? I beat you.

So, I made myself think about things there. Here we have you, trashing every champion when they lose the championship, and yet, I beat YOU for the championship. I ended your championship reign in a little over 2 months. So... what does that make you?

News Flash, Alicia! That fire is still there in my heart and in my soul! It hasn't left, even after losing the title! But then again, it's always been your M.O, hasn't it? You can't settle for being second best. You want to be the legend to end all legends. You want all the records and the history making you can get!

You can't always get what you want. I may respect you, Alicia. But at the same time, you disgust me with your delusions of grandeur. Looks like other people have been right about you this whole time. In the ring, you're one hell of a wrestler. Outside of it, you're a petty obnoxious person who just has to bring everyone else down to pick yourself up. You have to take cheap shots at me on Twitter? That's just odd. You're still upset that I beat you, aren't you? You're claiming to be the best. But even the best have their downfall. You said before you wanted to climb the ranks again to get back to where you were? You picked the wrong place to do it. Cause here we are again.

You and I with many others.

You really want to get back to where you were? Then you got to surpass the one person who put you there in the first place. Trust me when I say this. It won't be a fluke!

Speaking of Christina. I would be acting rude if I didn't talk about her wife. Once again, we face off in the heat of battle, Seleana. Each time we fight, we bring out the best out of each other. Every time, it's been a tough, competitive match and we are more or less even against each other. And you know what? I love that. I love that we can continue to do that each time we are in the ring. Now, I don't know if your wife popped this into your head, but, Long ago before I won the World Bombshell Championship. You kept saying I was distracted, losing my way. And you know, you may have been right about that Hell, you WERE right about that. But the key word, if you couldn't tell, was WERE. I proved you wrong after I won the belt. Even before Team Hero fought you and Christina.

Remember who pinned you in the tag match. Remember who got the best of you. That's right, Seleana. It was me.

I proved to you that I let go of all my demons and continue to prove myself day in and day out. Yes, I've been on a losing streak too. I won't sugarcoat it. But it proved me right in the long run. Your wife has lost everything. Tell me, Sel. Can you focus on becoming the number one contender to the Bombshell Internet Champion while your wife is...well...becoming what she hates again?

Look, you know what, I shouldn't even mention Crystal, because this is YOUR moment. Just like I did with Roxi, you are the one that needs to step away from Crystal's influence in the ring. You need to be you. But that's just me saying that so, take it for what you will. I know you've have tough luck dealing with Karen, but trust me, she'll get what's coming to her at the end of the day. She's annoying but you know, I'm not worried about her, and neither should you. THIS match is where you should be looking.

Seleana, you better be ready for this. Otherwise, it'll be just me and...well...

Hello, Roxi.

Here we are again, my love. Each time we face off against each other. We always bring out the best out of each other. The others have done it as well. But you? You were always the one I'm always excited to fight. I know this match is more than one and one and if you and I can make it to the final two. Then it legit becomes a one on one.

Like I told you before, this one won't count either towards who is better in Team Hero. I want that honor to be on a true one on one encounter, baby. Besides, this match is for something more. A title you have held twice before. Funny enough, it was during the first year of the title's introduction and the same year I made my SCW debut. It almost sounds like destiny that I want to win the title in some way, doesn't it?

But if anything. I have complete confidence that you will be getting one of the last two spots. In my heart, I know you'll make it to the final two. Because I know you, and I know how good you are, even if you sometimes doubt yourself. You've done more for people than they realize, so I don't want to feel like you've let anyone down. I know the past few weeks of action haven't been all you wanted, But I promise you, Roxi. You're more than capable, but I'm going to tell you this: I'm going to join you in the final two. You know how badly I want that shot to become the Bombshell Internet Champion. You know damn well that I won't hold back at all to get it. I know you won't hold back either. Which is fine with me.

But Roxi Johnson, if you expect me to lose focus for one bit. You got another thing coming. I am ready for this moment. The lay off was just what I needed. I am fully prepared to get back into the ring and back to continuing to prove myself as every bit as good as anyone in SCW. That is a promise. I make not only to you, but to every single one of my opponents this week.

Ladies, the time has come. A little rest, and I'm right back in the fight. I'm one step closer to finishing off my bucket list. I just hope you're ready for me, because I'm coming to run this gauntlet and become number one contender.

Kisses,

Keira.