Author Topic: Sanity Going...  (Read 510 times)

Offline Keira Fisher

• View Profile
    • Keira Fisher
Sanity Going...
« on: July 17, 2020, 08:25:02 PM »
 Keira is seen coming into the locker room. She looks around, seeing if Roxi has been in here. She then says

Keira: Please tell me she didn't find Amber. She needs to keep her calm.

Roxi eventually walks into the locker room, annoyed, but more or less happy.

Roxi: Hey.

Keira: You ok?

Roxi: I've been better.

Keira: Good. I don't need you angry right now. Amber will get her day, babe.

Roxi: I don't want to talk about it. I have a bad feeling about the whole thing.

Keira: I know. But we got bigger problems now.

Keira looks around, making sure it was just them

Keira: Good, look at this

Keira pulls out her phone and shows a video from Captain Freedom that is sent to Keira's phone

Captain Freedom: To Lady Bedlam and Lady Kat. Due to the ever growing numbers of the crisis. We have no other choice but to relocate you two for a temporary time. You and your family will be relocated for your safety. Your son will be tested, just in case. Please get here ASAP. Freedom out

Roxi: What? Why?

Keira: The virus. It rose to ten thousand cases in a single day. I don't think the GUILD wants to take any chances

Roxi: We're... immune. I don't know about this.

Keira: Nate isn't...

Keira lowers her head

Keira: And to be honest...I thought I was. Do you remember when I said I was going to be away for a bit?

Roxi: Vaguely.

Keira: ....I got tested

Roxi: Wait....

Keira: Yea...

Keira looks at Roxi

Keira: It came back negative

Keira sighs, but she gets jerked and slapped by Roxi out of fear as she shouts at Keira

Roxi: YOU CAN'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT!

Keira: I'm sorry I lied to you. But I had to make sure. I didn't want to be around you and Nate and be in fear that I might have infected you guys

Keira keeps looking at Roxi

Keira: I could never forgive myself if you, Nate or Liz got infected

Roxi: You could have told me before now!

Keira: I'm sorry! I was thinking of protecting you guys

Roxi sighs, taking a deep breath. She calms herself down and hugs Keira tightly.

Roxi: I'm sorry.

Keira: I'm sorry too. But Captain Freedom is right. We have to for now. If I had to get tested... maybe we're not as immune as we thought

Roxi: This is just a giant thing to pull right now.

Keira: I know. Do you got any other choice?

Roxi: We have EVERYTHING at home. Where are we supposed to go?

Keira: I don't know! But you know better than anyone to not argue with the GUILD!

Roxi: I don't know... I just don't know anymore.

Keira: Things can be replaced. But our family can't be.

Roxi sits down, holding her head in her hands, trying to think.

Roxi: I just want a moment's peace...

Keira: Ok. I'll give you that. I'm gonna go get a drink.

Keira kisses Roxi on the forehead and walks out for a moment. During it, she thinks in her mind about everything. The evacuation, the match with Christina as well as her title match at Summer XXXtreme. As she gets her drink, she returns to see Roxi sitting on the chair, thinking. She goes over to the couch, drinking the water, letting Roxi think

Roxi: We might as well go.

Keira: Huh?

Roxi: We're supposed to go talk to the guild. That's what the message said.

Keira: Ok then. You transmit

Roxi slowly stands up and touches Keira's shoulder, and soon the two disappear and reappear at the guild.

Keira: We're here

Keira: Please don't get mad at him

Roxi: I'm not.

Keira: Ok, lead the way

Roxi groans as she walks with Keira headed to meet Captain Freedom. They make it to his desk, standing there, waiting for him to give them their orders.

Captain Freedom: Lady Bedlam, Lady Kat. Thank you for coming. I apologize for calling you in like this.

Keira nods

Captain Freedom: Normally, I wouldn't be asking you guys to relocate this quickly, especially since that's been your home base for almost a decade.

Roxi: We understand.

Captain Freedom: But considering the now over 10,000 cases in two days and still growing and...Lady Kat's testing last week, which came back negative.

Roxi: I know.

Captain Freedom: We here at the GUILD have no other choice but to relocate you and Kat as well as your family for a temp time til either this crisis is over or your home base's case rate lowers.

Keira: Can we at least choose where?

Captain Freedom: Of course. Cause of this, this is out of our hands. You can choose wherever you guys want to stay for the time being. Plus, as soon as you do, we will bring in new equipment. Your friend, Jenny is funding it.

Roxi: Okay then.

Captain Freedom: I do apologize for all of this.

Roxi just nods.

Captain Freedom: Once this is over, I promise. We will do everything in our power to make sure you get the best of the best.

Roxi: Fine.

Keira: We'll go and take care of it

Keira and Roxi stand and nod as the two walk out of Captain Freedom's office. As the two walk, Keira says

Keira: I know you're mad

Roxi: We have to uproot everything...

Keira: But it's not by choice. Captain Freedom's voice was sounded one of fear. I've never heard him had fear like that before.

Keira sighs a bit

Keira: I think after my testing. Even he might be scared. Roxi...

Roxi: I'm just... I'm fried right now.

Keira: So am I. But I can't have you fall apart on me. Not right now.

Keira turns, putting her hands on Roxi's shoulders

Keira: You've always been my rock, Rox. Don't give up now.

Roxi: I need a break. I need time to not be thinking about this. It's all coming so fast and I'm just.... I don't want to think about this.

Keira: Then transport us home. I'll take care of everything

Roxi nods as the two transmit home, the scene fading

--------------------------------------------------------------
Keira is seen in the training room, sitting after a session. The room was becoming semi empty due to the uprooting. Keira knew they would come back to this house, but with the world how it is, they didn't know when. Keira sighs a bit, not hearing someone come in

Roxi: Hi.

Keira: Hey. Slept well?

Roxi: No.

Keira: Figured. Hard not to with everything going insane

Keira looks down on the floor.

Keira: Thought I'd focus on my match against Christina this week...before I got to drink bleach, being in Jessie's corner

Roxi: You get off easy.

Keira: I know you don't want to. But you got to get Amber off your mind. She's so deep in there, you think about her more than me and your family

Keira sighs a bit

Roxi: How can you say that? I have more than just Amber on my mind!

Keira: Cause you get angry at the mere mention of her name. The same anger I have

Roxi: I'm not angry, I am annoyed. I am annoyed by a lot of things right now. Things I don't have any control over, and now I have my wife questioning everything I'm doing... wonderful.

Keira: Welcome to life. I don't have control over this either. But I'm trying to get my mind off it for now

Roxi: Funny. Well, I'll leave you to it then.

Keira: You don't have to go. Stay. Watch the sunset with me. We haven't done that in ages

Roxi: I'll be fine. I need to be alone anyway.

Keira: Please don't do anything rash.

Roxi: I just need to be away from everything right now. For my own health

Keira: Don't forget your mask

Roxi: I'm not going out. I'm going to the bedroom.

Keira: Or I can leave and let you have the training room. Sounds like you need it. Only fair

Keira smiles as she stands. She goes to Roxi and kisses her cheek.

Keira: Trust me. Take all the time you need

Keira passes through the door as she goes upstairs. She goes to the living room to sit and relax, not noticing anyone in there

Keira: I wish I knew what was wrong, Roxi..

Elizabeth slowly walks in, carrying a sleeping Nate in her arms.

Elizabeth: You okay?

Keira: I don't know anymore. I'm trying to focus. Meanwhile, Roxi is losing it

Elizabeth: Whole damn world is going nuts.

Keira: Would sound like Sin's wonderland...

Elizabeth: Uh... yeah. I don't know about all that.

Keira: Best not to. We don't need more in 2020

Keira looks at Liz

Keira: I owe you a apology though

Elizabeth: Oh?

Keira: I was at GUILD for a few days...to take a COVID test.

Keira keeps looking at Liz

Keira: It's negative. Don't worry

Elizabeth: Okay...

Keira: This is why we have to uproot for now. Cause of fear.

Elizabeth: I see. The move is going to be hard on everyone. Nate will never understand.

Keira: I know. But Jenny is already making the temp place look the same as our current home

Elizabeth: I see.

Keira: But I'm more worried about Nate. I'm scared that he may either find out about our secret or he gets sick from this crisis

Elizabeth: So long as neither of you get sick, he should be okay.

Keira: Yea. But there has been something else gnawing at me

Elizabeth: And that is?

Keira: ...I...I want another baby.

Elizabeth: I... I don't think I'm the one you should be talking to about that.

Keira: Yea, like I want to pile more on Roxi?

Elizabeth: You both need to sit down and talk about the future at some point. Look, I love taking care of Nate, but at this point, he spends more time with me than with you. You're both always gone. And now you want to add another child...

Keira: I know...

Keira lowers her head, wanting to cry

Elizabeth: This whole thing is stressing everyone. Take some time and think.

Keira: Like Roxi is...

Keira begins to think a bit.

Keira: I don't want to turn into O'Malley

Elizabeth: Who?

Keira: It's compli--

All of a sudden, Roxi is seen coming in

Roxi: It's all yours.

Keira: Huh?

Keira looks at Roxi

Roxi: The room.

Keira: I don't need it. I was about to explain O'Malley

Keira lowers her head again. She wants to cry still, but Roxi puts her hand on Keira's shoulder

Roxi: Why are you explaining O'Malley?

Keira: Cause your mom brought up a good point. I've been neglecting Nate...my own son.

Roxi: What does that have to do with...

Roxi sighs.

Roxi: Look... O'Malley made a bad choice. We all have.

Keira: I feel like I failed

Roxi: Failed what?

Keira: As a mom. I'm not paying attention to Nate

Roxi: You do  your best. I do my best. We took a long break from wrestling just to be with him.

Keira: But your mom is right! How am I suppose to watch two kids if I'm wrestling!?

Roxi: Two kids?

Keira looks at Elizabeth, since Keira was the only one she told

Keira: After my little scare. My thoughts of wanting a second child...grew

Roxi: ... This really isn't the time.

Keira: Roxi, my clock is winding down. You knew that before!!!!

Keira was slowly showing off the repressed emotions she held in lately

Keira: Fighting Christina this week. The title match at Summer XXXtreme. My health scare, the uprooting. All of it.

Roxi: And you think... now... is a good time?

Keira: I don't know anymore. I wanted to talk to you about it. But you had too much on your mind

Keira looks at Roxi

Keira: I just didn't want to pile on more

Roxi: It's... it's really not even an option at this point. That's going to mean you're going to have to give up wrestling, or I am, or we both are. And there's still so much more to do right now. Last time wasn't the easiest thing in the world to get a donor.

Keira: I know and I did think about asking Christine again

Keira sighs

Keira: But with the world going to Hell....

Roxi: It's just not a good time for this. There's too much going on.

Keira: It's not a good time for anything! We're leaving a state that has over 10,000 cases a day, a world coming to a end. Each day that passes, we're at each other's throats over something. I love you, Roxi. But I can't take this anymore. Something has to give! Either the world works together or the end of the world is coming!

Keira lowers her head

Keira: It's the same thing. Week after week. I thought I could keep calm this week for once....but I failed on that.

Keira tries not to cry again

Keira: And it feels like I failed Nate.

Roxi: That's why the room is open.

Keira: It isn't helping anymore

Keira looks at Roxi

Keira: Least I don't think it's helping. Considering you got a lot on your mind, Roxi.

Keira leans in, getting closer to Roxi

Keira: We need something to finally let go of all of this worry. Otherwise, when we're in the ring, it'll consume us.

Keira turns away

Keira: You know I'm right. Look at me for that example.

Roxi: It's been rough. I know. I feel slightly better after spending some time alone. There's just a lot on my mind. Ii know there's a lot on yours as well. As least think about the room, and facing Crystal and how much it would mean to beat her and have that momentum.

Keira: Why do you think I was in there before you came in there?

As Keira lowers her head, she feels some small arms wrapping around her. She looks up and turns, seeing Nate hugging her

Nate: Mama tired?

Keira: Yea, you can say that. Mama's very tired, Nate. But, you still give me a smile on my face.

Keira hugs Nate back, but she thinks about what Nate just said. She lifts Nate up and hands him to Roxi as she looks at them

Keira: Nate's right. Maybe I am tired. I haven't been able to sleep well for the last month

Elizabeth: I have noticed it lately, Keira. Maybe this is why you're acting like this too. I think you trained enough. Roxi, let your wife go to bed for a few days.

Elizabeth looks at Roxi

Elizabeth: After what she told me, even after the results of the testing. She's earned it.

Roxi: ... Hopefully, it's not days.

Elizabeth: I'll keep a eye on her. But if Keira keeps pushing like she is now. She may collapse.

Nate: Mama rest!

Keira: And I know you'll make sure I can keep well rested

Roxi: I will.

Keira smiles, kissing Roxi on the cheek

Keira: Once I rest, Christina, Crystal...whoever she calls herself now....will be mine!

Keira turns as she heads to the bedroom. She lays on the bed to get some rest, the scene fading

==============================
Well, what a couple of weeks it's been. Couple of weeks ago, I beat Salco like I said I was going to do. A week later, I had no match. But I got bored, legit bored. So I asked for a challenge. If I had to earn a title match or just a regular match. I just wanted a fight!

And a fight, is what I got.

The Bombshell Roulette Title.

Seleana, I can't wait to face you again in the Squared Circle, along with a few others. But that's for Summer XXXTreme. Right now, I got to deal with two things.

First, I have to be in the corner of Jessie Salco. I might as well go ahead and down a bottle of bleach now to get the memory of that out of my head...and everything else.

And then....

I got to deal with none other than Seleana's dear, dear wife, Christina...Crystal...whatever she wants to legit call herself this week. I honestly don't know anymore with that woman.

We've been up and down the road with each other, more so in the ring for so long. I've legit lost count of the times we fought. Except the win/loss record between us. Which by the way, I'm still up a good bit against you.

Will that change anytime soon? NOPE! It's gonna be the same result when I do.

But there is ONE thing that is changed, Crystal. Oh, Why not Christina? Cause I can tell the two apart. It's something I can pick up over the years.

Christina is actually a nice, kind, caring person. Wouldn't hurt a fly. Crystal, especially Crystal Hilton, is a one hundred person, egotistical, narcissistic BITCH!

Oh, let me explain the ways.

Crystal Hilton doesn't give a crap about anyone except her own damn self. Crystal Hilton will give you a inch, then backhand you to take a mile from you as long as it benefits her own damn self! If she had a chance. She would try to buy SCW from out of the Owner's hands. Trust me, Mark wouldn't do that. But she would buy it and then quickly sell it off to Veronica Taylor for a quick buck!

In fact, the only way I can put it is in a way I know too well.

Christina Rose is basically me. The normal one in all of this. Crystal Hilton on the other hand. Crystal Hilton is basically Sin! Yea, to Christina, Crystal Hilton is Christina's Demon. Once Crystal takes over Christina, the demon won't stop til someone gets rid of it.

Crystal, you are that demon. I love Christina, BUT I HATE CRYSTAL!

And this is why we're in this. Before I face Seleana for the Bombshell Roulette Championship. I got to beat the shit out of you. Will it be just me or will it be Demon vs Demon? I don't know. Either way, you got to be taught a lesson. A lesson I have to learn over and OVER again. That when your ego grows too big, like yours has....

...then someone will knock your sorry ass back down to Earth!

Crystal, get ready. Tell your wife to watch closely. Cause come Climax Control, once again I'm going to B.A.B....

BREAK A BITCH! The biggest Bitch I have ever known.

See you soon....