Author Topic: Georgia Times  (Read 488 times)

Offline Lincoln Daniels

• View Profile
Georgia Times
« on: April 23, 2021, 10:33:54 PM »
The Daniels Home
Off Camera

It’s another gorgeous day in Valdosta, Georgia as Lincoln Daniels is walking his front lawn with his shirt off and his hands holding a weedwacker. Since his time has been spent in Las Vegas, his own lawn has started to look like a fii oh forest.

“I’m so glad that I have been to come back home for a while,” he says while kneeling down and pulling some weeds out of his wife’s flowerbed.

“Hi baby,” Zania greets husband while stepping out of the house with a glass of sweet tea in her hand. She takes a few sips of the tea while leaning against the wooden post.

Lincoln continues to work on the lawn as Zania looks out at their neighbors. “Every time I look out, I can’t help but to think how stupid our neighbors are,” Zania says in between sips on her tea. Lincoln looks at his wife while continuing to do some yard work.

“Babe, you know we don’t stay here that much anyway since I signed with Sin City Wrestling,” Lincoln says.

“Speaking of SCW, what are you going to do about your career?” asks Zania.

“I’m going to continue doing the best I can while not forcing anything,” Lincoln answers.

On camera

Talk about a roller coaster of a ride I have been on since the last match I won. I can’t tell you how frustrating it has been just watching everyone pass me by. I could pull an Austin and blame everyone around me. However the only I can blame is me.

I haven’t been focused lately but that’s going to change. On Sunday, I get the opportunity to face the world heavyweight champion in a non title match. Jack Washington is a very talented individual with unlimited potential.

Some might say, I have the same thing. I am a talented guy with unlimited potential. However, I’m not going to let this kind of opportunity slip right through my fingers. I am looking forward to this challenge. One reason I am looking forward to this match is that it’s fresh. How many times will I need to beat Miles Kasey? Jack Washington is probably going to view this match as a walk in the park.

If he thinks that then I’m going to enjoy knocking his teeth down his throat. I wonder what will happen if I beat you in the middle of that ring then I’d be in line for a title opportunity. In order for that to happen, I must hit you with everything I got. Which means, I’m going to go hard.