Author Topic: CASEY WILLIAMS vs SIMON JONES  (Read 1030 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
CASEY WILLIAMS vs SIMON JONES
« on: January 19, 2014, 06:38:09 PM »
 Post your roleplays here.

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Casey Williams

• Freight Train Of Pain
    • View Profile
    • Casey Williams
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2014, 10:03:10 AM »
 Scene 1-Worried wife

The scene shows Casey Williams jamming out to L.O.V.E. Machine by Fozzy in his living room when his wife Laura arrives home from food shopping with their two kids, Nils Patrik and Noëlle Berlin.

Laura-”Casey, I cannot believe you.”

Casey-”What are you referring to, my sweet?”

Laura-”First off, entering in the Blast from the Past tournament, just to give your spot up to Andrew, for no apparent reason.  Secondly, risking your career in SCW over your feud with Simon.”

Casey-”Oh, that. Well, as you know, I have been in a losing slump as of late, and I figured getting Andrew some exposure would be great, especially in a tournament format.  As for my possible retirement,  I had to risk something where Simon had something to lose.”

Laura looks bewildered.

Casey-”You know Simon is risking his rematch to the heavyweight title, something I long and yearn for.  Even if I am to lose to Simon, I know that I lost to a better competitor, and can walk away with my head held high, and know that we can still make good money from the school and from your job.”

Laura-”Is that all you care about, the money?”

Casey-”No, but with 2 young children, making good money is great, and the other perk if I lose, I would be able to spend more time with the kids and we wouldn’t need a babysitter.”

Laura-”Good point.”

Casey-”Well, I got to go. I have to get a workout in and then do some prep work with Andrew regarding his in ring debut.”

The scene fades as Casey walks out the door, leaving Laura with the kids.

Scene 2-No More Joking Around

The scene shows Casey Williams relaxing and listening to Menace by Five Finger Death Punch in the locker room at his wrestling school, preparing for a workout and planning for what could be possibly be his last match in SCW against his bitter rival, Simon Jones.  As has been well documented, this match has a lot at stake.  Simon is putting his rematch clause for the SCW Heavyweight title up against Casey’s career in SCW.  Both men have a lot to lose and something to gain.  Casey focuses on Simon.

“Hey Simon, last time we faced, you got the best of me, and evening us up at 1 all in our singles matches.  This match will not only serve as a rubber match, but also prove for once and for all who is the better man, which we know I am.  You are lucky that your lady and your unborn child were not in Halifax that faithful night when I set your former residence on fire.  That would have been a tragedy, for sure.  I will take your rematch clause to the heavyweight title that you have been so hesitant to cash in, unlike guys who held the title after you.  In a sense, I cannot blame you for being hesitant, biding your time to wait for the right champion to cash it in against, someone you know you can beat.  Then again, when you lose to me at My Bloody Valentine, you won‘t have that chance, and I will.  I, like you, am going to wait until the right opportunity to arise before cashing in that shot.  You may think I am crazy for risking my career in this match, but like I said to my wife, you were risking the title shot, therefore, I had to risk something.  As Nate Westen said to his brother Michael in the TV show Burn Notice: “Nothing ventured, nothing gained, bro!“.  I, unlike you, am willing to put it all on the line to gain a victory, and a title shot.  You are nothing more than a coward.  You're a coward with no power, and I will expose you as such. I saw your comments on Twitter, and you have confidence, which isn‘t a bad thing, but then again, we both are confident against each other, seeing we have both beaten each other.  You may think that my mind is on spinning Jason Adams around in circles, but that is all in good fun, unlike the pain I will unleash on you.  I am a fucking menace and I see right through you, your opinions are a fucking joke, I crucify you, on a silver spoon I hope you choke, as said in the song I am listening to by Five Finger Death Punch, and you will find out firsthand how menacing I can be inside the 6-sided ring.  ”

Casey gives a cynical laugh and walks out of the locker room and towards the ring to meet Andrew Garcia, with a smile on his face, content with himself as the scene fades to black.

>

SCW Title's held (and reign)
1x Roulette title reign from 05/20/12 to 8/02/12
1x Tag team title reign (w/ Jordan Williams) from 3/18/12 to 4/29/12
Hall of Famer class of 2020

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2014, 07:00:45 AM »
 The first RP period deadline has passed. Everything posted after this will count for the second RP period.

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Simon Jones

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2014, 06:15:18 PM »
 The scene opens to show Simon Jones sat opposite to the camera, in the dining room of his home in Las Vegas; he is wearing a plain red t-shirt, and light blue jeans. Simon is leaning back in his chair, his arms folded, staring at a laptop that is perched in front of him, on the dining table. As Simon's attention remains focused on the laptop, into view walks Jacqueline Jones, who is wearing a black off shoulder t-shirt, and a pair of navy blue trousers that have a floral print; Jacqueline looks towards her husband, and breaks the silence.

Jacqueline: 'Why are you just sitting there, looking at your laptop? You can't be watching anything on YouTube - there's no sound.'

Jacqueline walks over to Simon, stands behind him, and peers at the computer; Simon then unfolds his arms, and with his right hand, he gestures towards the laptop.

Simon: 'Ben ought to be online; we were going to play a network game of Football Manager - at least, that's what I thought the plan was.'

Jacqueline: 'Perhaps Emma had other plans for him.'

Simon: 'That's a distinct possibility, I suppose. But now I need to find another way to spend my rest day.'

Simon tilts his head, to look up at Jacqueline, and grins.

Simon: 'Do you have any plans for me?'

Jacqueline smirks.

Jacqueline: 'Not yet. But give me a few minutes, and I'm sure I can think of something.'

Jacqueline leans down to kiss Simon. She then walks away from Simon, and sits down on another one of the chairs at the table - a chair that is to the left-hand side of the shot, adjacent to Simon; as she does so, Simon's gaze follows his wife.

Jacqueline: 'You look like you've got something on your mind.'

Simon: 'There is something that I wanted to talk to you about. And before you start to worry, it's nothing bad - just an idea that I've had.'

Jacqueline: 'An idea about what?'

Simon leans forward, towards Jacqueline.

Simon: 'You know about the upcoming tour that SCW is going to be embarking on, right?'

Jacqueline: 'The tour of Africa?'

Simon nods his head.

Simon: 'That's the one. I've been thinking, how about we base ourselves in Britain for the duration of the tour?'

Jacqueline smiles nervously.

Jacqueline: 'You mean, go back to Cardiff, to live there?'

Simon: 'Yeah, well, as I say, it would only be a temporary thing, for however long the tour lasts - once the tour is finished, we would return here, to Vegas. I think it would make sense for us to do it, though. I mean, I'm not going to be featured on every show, and I don't want to be traipsing around Africa, waiting to find out when I'm next going to be needed. But I also don't particularly want to travel from here to Africa, several times within a couple of months - not when I can travel from the UK to anywhere in Africa, in  around half the time.'

Jacqueline: 'It sounds like you've really put some thought into this idea.'

Simon: 'I tried weighing up the pros and cons - the way I see it, it's all pros.'

Jacqueline: 'What about this place?'

Jacqueline glances around the room, waving her right arm about as she does so; she the looks back to Simon.

Jacqueline: 'If we go back to Cardiff, we'll be paying rent for somewhere that we're not living in.'

Simon: 'Well, at the moment we're paying a mortgage for a house that we're not living in. And as there aren't currently any tenants in that house, it's not generating any income for us. So if we do go back to Cardiff, financially, our situation wouldn't be any different than it is now.'

Jacqueline: 'You do make a good argument; it would be nice to go home, and to get to see our friends and family again.'

Simon: 'And speaking of family, I can think of four people that I'm sure would like to see their granddaughter - not to mention aunts and uncles that would like to see their niece.'

Jacqueline smiles broadly, and then nods her head.

Jacqueline: 'Okay, let's do it.'

Simon smiles back, and holds out his right hand, towards Jacqueline; Jacqueline then extends her left arm, and Simon takes a hold of her hand.

Jacqueline: 'On the subject of travelling to places, is it really necessary for you to go to Halifax?'

Simon: 'Absolutely; I have some things that I need to say about my match at My Bloody Valentine against Casey Williams, and there's certain locations, including two places in Halifax, that will add extra relevance to my words - which reminds me, before I leave for Halifax, there's a club here in Vegas that I need to pay a visit to.'

Jacqueline frowns.

Jacqueline: 'What club?'

Simon: 'You'll see.'

As Simon gets up from his chair, with Jacqueline watching on, the scene fades to black.

The scene opens to show the inside of an arena. In the centre of the arena, filling much of the view, is an ice hockey rink. However, the rink is not currently being used for a game of ice hockey - instead, the rink is open to members of the public, with numerous adults and children able to be seen skating on it. The grey seats that surround the rink are almost completely empty, the exception being a seat that is two rows in front of the camera, and slightly to the left. The occupant of the seat is a dark-haired male, who is wearing a black coat, and although it is not immediately obvious who this man is, his identity is soon revealed, once his distinctive accent is heard.

Simon: 'Welcome to the Halifax Forum.'

Keeping his back to the camera, Simon raises both of his arms, and stretches them out wide, in a welcoming gesture; after holding them in that position for a moment, Simon then lowers his arms, and continues.

Simon: 'For those unfamiliar with the Forum, this is the venue where ACW staged the majority of its shows. But the reason why I've come here, during what it is likely to be my final visit to Halifax - unless SCW tours Canada any time soon - isn't simply to look around this arena one last time. No, I've come here to talk about my match at My Bloody Valentine against Casey Williams. And the reason why I've chosen this location to do that, is because one of the many events that has led to the match I'll be in next Sunday, happened here.'

Simon quickly glances over his right shoulder, in the direction of the camera, before looking back towards the ice rink.

Simon: 'People could be forgiven for thinking that the bad blood between Casey and I dates back to an incident that took place in the Virgin Islands, in September - in actuality, though, it goes back further than that. And not just to something that happened in the Forum, when ACW was more than merely two men and a belt - the origins of the animosity between Casey and I can be traced back to May, and an incident that neither myself or Casey were even involved in.'

Simon turns in his seat, first turning his body to the right, and then turning his head so that he faces the camera.

Simon: 'Do you know what "the butterfly effect" is, Casey?'

Simon continues to look towards the camera whilst he pauses, as if expecting an answer.

Simon: 'Let me answer for you: it's the theory that a small change at one point in time, can result in large differences at a later time. And in our shared history, Casey, that change - the change that has resulted in everything that has happened between us since - occurred in the month prior to Into The Void II, when Kevin Carter got himself suspended.'

Simon glances back at the ice rink, before looking to the camera again.

Simon: 'For the benefit of anyone whose memory needs refreshing, at Into The Void, Kevin Carter was due to challenge Jordan Williams for the heavyweight title, and so his suspension created a vacancy in that title match - a vacancy that would be filled by the winner of an open invitational gauntlet battle royal. Now, although I had attended Climax Control twice previously, as a guest, that battle royal was the first time that I competed inside the six-sided ring - and shortly after winning the battle royal, I signed a contract to become a full-time member of the SCW roster. Sure, I probably would've ended up joining SCW eventually anyway - especially once JJ Dixon lost ownership of ACW to Mark Ward in a poker game, and ACW was absorbed into SCW - but had I not won that battle royal - or had I not even entered it, in the first place - I wouldn't have joined SCW when I did, and so it would be highly unlikely that myself and Casey would be the rivals that we are now. And had Kevin Carter not been suspended, then that battle royal never would've happened.'

Simon shakes his head.

Simon: 'That battle royal was also the first occasion on which I encountered Casey Williams, as he was one of the other ten participants in the match; the outcome of our match at My Bloody Valentine will have a lot in common with the outcome of the battle royal: success for me, failure for Casey - at My Bloody Valentine, Casey will again blow an opportunity for him to earn a shot at the SCW Heavyweight Championship, and I will again leave the ring as the winner.'

Simon smiles.

Simon: 'At Into The Void II, four weeks after winning the battle royal, I defeated Jordan Williams for the title - and that resulted in the event that happened here the following month, which I referred to earlier. Three weeks after Into The Void, I was in the main event of an ACW show, here at the Forum, in a champion versus champion, non-title match: it was me - the SCW Heavyweight Champion - against Angelo Vialetti - the ACW Atlantic Champion. However, that match was quickly brought to an abrupt halt, before it had even had chance to get going - courtesy of Casey Williams: Casey attacked both Angelo and I, mere moments after the match had begun. I know that on that occasion, it was Angelo Vialetti that Casey was targeting, not me, but nevertheless, he still struck me with the Kiss of Death - and just like that, without even realising it, Casey had fired the first shot of our conflict.'

The scene changes to show Simon sat inside what appears to be a nightclub - although no music can be heard, and none of the lighting effects that could be expected of a nightclub are noticeable. Simon is the only person visible, and is sat by the edge of the dance floor, on a black chair, facing towards the camera; he is now wearing a plain red t-shirt, light blue jeans, and a pair of black trainers.

Simon: 'This is Rain Nightclub, in Las Vegas; at the end of July - two weeks after Casey attacked me in Halifax - this was the venue for Sunday Night Seduction, which - for anyone that doesn't remember - was a special, all-Bombshell edition of Climax Control. Like all of the male employees of SCW, I was barred from the building that night. So, now that I'm living in Vegas, I thought I'd finally come and see the place for myself.'

Simon glances to his right, and then to his left, towards the bar.

Simon: 'I imagine it's a lot livelier during the evenings than it is during the day. Never mind, time to carry on.'

Simon looks back to the camera.

Simon: 'After what he had done to me in ACW, I knew that I would be bound to lock horns with Casey Williams at some point. But on the second Sunday in September - in Saint Thomas, on the second stop of SCW's tour of the Caribbean - came the incident that expedited the date of our first one-on-one match: Casey again attacked me - this time backstage - and injured my left knee. I admit that I provoked Casey, but still, being the recipient of a sarcastic comment can hardly be used as justification for injuring someone - can it?'

Simon shrugs his shoulders.

Simon: 'In Casey's world, I guess it can. Regardless of the reason behind the attack, I couldn't let what Casey did to me go unanswered, and so I challenged him to a match; in that match, he took full advantage of his own handiwork, and beat me. Since then though, in the two matches that we've been opponents in since my knee healed - a tag team match, and a second one-on-one match - I've emerged victorious both times; Casey, come My Bloody Valentine, there won't be any injury for you to take advantage of - or any other chink in my armour, for that matter - and so the result will be a repeat of what has happened at the past two supercards: I will defeat you.'

With his right hand, Simon rubs his chin.

Simon: 'It was after the incident in Saint Thomas that Spike Staggs approached me about joining the New X-Tremes. I realise that I have yet to actually give Spike an answer - although, given that it's been over four months since he made his offer to me, I assume that he's taken my lack of a response a no. Anyway, Spike doesn't need me - he's gotten his golden boy back. Plus, there's something Spike said recently about NXT that would dissuade me from wanting to join: he said that, "NXT is like a family; once you are in NXT, you are family forever." Well, Casey Williams was once in NXT, and I wouldn't want to be a part of any family that considers him to be a member.'

The scene changes to show Simon stood - looking towards the camera - in front of a modest single-detached home, the windows of which are boarded up; Simon is again wearing a black coat, this time with dark blue jeans and black trainers also visible. Simon turns around to look at the house, before turning back to face the camera.

Simon: 'I'm sure Casey must be able to tell where it is that I am now. But, for anyone that doesn't recognise the building behind me, this is my former home, in Halifax - the one that Casey set ablaze.'

Simon sighs.

Simon: 'In the immediate aftermath of what happened here, for the next seven days, all I could think about was what I wanted to do to Casey Williams, once I got my hands on him. At Climax Control the following week, for the first time since our hostilities began, it was me that attacked Casey, rather than the other way around. Thanks to security, my attack was cut short, but later that night came the announcement that Casey and I would clash again, at My Bloody Valentine - just what I wanted to hear. Casey, it's now been five weeks since that announcement was made; five weeks of waiting, five weeks of plotting what I'm going to do to you - next weekend, I get my retribution.'

Simon exhales, his breath visibly condensing.

Simon: 'It seems that our match at My Bloody Valentine is going to be contested under normal rules, which is a shame: Casey, after everything that you've done to me, getting the win by merely pinning you for a count of three is not quite going to be enough to satisfy me - oh well, I'll just have to find ways within the rules to inflict enough pain upon you first, to satisfy me, before I then pin you. There is, however, something else that can appease me - that being the consequences for you, Casey, once I've beaten you.'

Simon looks down at the ground momentarily; he then raises his head to look at the camera again, and continues to speak.

Simon: 'I'm sure everyone has heard the children's rhyme, "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will never hurt me." I would never usually set out looking to do any serious harm to an opponent, but you, Casey - for the reasons that I've outlined, you're an exception. The thing is though, Casey, whilst I will take pleasure in hurting you next Sunday, I know that any cuts or bruises - or even broken bones - that you have once the match is over, they will eventually heal. But there is something else that I can hurt - something that won't recover: your pride.'

Simon smiles again.

Simon: 'Going back to what happened at the Forum in July, after you struck me with the Kiss of Death, Casey, you said that you had been starved of opportunities to become the SCW Heavyweight Champion - conveniently overlooking the fact that less than two months earlier, you had been one of the eleven men in the open invitational gauntlet battle royal. I guess the reason that you chose to overlook that was because you didn't want to admit that, when an opportunity was given to you, you failed to take advantage of it. Well, Casey, when our match at My Bloody Valentine concludes, you'll have run out of opportunities, and you'll have run out of time - by beating you, I'll bring your time in SCW to an end. Then, you'll get to go home, and contemplate your future. And while your physical wounds may heal, your mental wounds won't - your pride will be forever scarred, with the knowledge that I ended your career as an active wrestler.'

Simon's smile is replaced by a scowl, as he glares at the camera.

Simon: 'Know this, Casey: everything that I do to you at My Bloody Valentine...'

Simon pauses, then glances over his left shoulder - to take another look at his former home - before looking back to the camera.

Simon: '...you brought it upon yourself.'

As Simon continues to stare towards the camera, the scene fades to black.

Offline Casey Williams

• Freight Train Of Pain
    • View Profile
    • Casey Williams
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2014, 07:30:53 AM »
 Scene 1-Royal discussions

The scene shows Casey Williams sitting down to watch his favorite WWE Pay per view, the Royal Rumble, with his wife, Laura, who has just put their 2 kids, Nils Patrik and Noëlle Berlin, to bed.  They make their predictions before watching the event.  In front of them is an extra large pepperoni pizza, a 2 liter bottle of Coke and a dozen cheesy breadsticks to enjoy while watching the event.

Laura-”I think The Brotherhood are going to retain the titles over the New Age Outlaws, Daniel Bryan loses to Bray Wyatt, Big Show Kos Brock Lesnar, John Cena fails to regain the title and Batista wins the rumble, entering late in the match.”

Casey-”I disagree, I think the New Age Outlaws win the tag titles for the 6th time, and Brock Lesnar fails to get Koed and wins the bout.”

Laura looks bewildered with Casey disagreeing with her.

Laura-”Why do you think that?”

Casey-”Don‘t get me wrong, The Brotherhood are a good team and all, but they don‘t have the experience as a tag team that the NAO guys do.  Also, Brock Lesnar is a beast, I think he can outmaneuver a guy like the Big Show, like he did 11 years ago.”

Laura stares at Casey like he has 2 heads.

Laura-”I know, but how long ago was the New Age Outlaws even relevant? 14 years ago, during the Attitude Era.”

Casey-”Still, they teamed for years then, and when you think of Billy Gunn, you think of him more for his time with Road Dogg Jesse James, also known as B.G. James than Bart Gunn, Honky Tonk Man, and Chuck Palumbo combined. ”

Laura-”Yeah, but you forget he spent the most time with James than the other 3 as well between the WWE and TNA.”

Casey-”Touché. Let us just enjoy the show and see who is right.”

The scene fades as Casey and Laura enjoy the show.

Scene 2-Flashing back to proceed to the future

The scene shows Casey Williams relaxing in his locker room in the Star of the Desert Arena located in  Primm, Nevada.  He is rewatching the tape from the Climax Control following his last match with Simon Jones, in which the following scene happens:

The camera cuts to an area backstage, where Simon Jones can be seen, sat watching the show on a monitor. After seeing himself appear on screen, Simon looks towards the camera, and smiles and waves; he is then soon accosted by Pussy Willow.

PW: I heard you were here, Simon. I just wanted to find out if you've changed your mind about participating in the open battle royal, later on tonight.

Simon: As I stated on Twitter several days ago, I'm here merely as a spectator - I'm particularly keen to witness the return to the six-sided ring of Ben Jordan and Jordan Williams. Besides, I don't even have my gear with me.

PW: So there's no chance whatsoever of you being a last minute entry into the match, then?

Simon shakes his head.

Simon: No. And anyway, I'm still yet to exercise my right to a return match for the heavyweight title - which I'm entitled to following my loss back at Summer XXXTreme II - so I'll let…

Simon is interrupted by a familiar voice - that of "The Freight Train of Pain," Casey Williams.

Casey: Hey, Simon - recognize this place?

The camera switches to show the SCW-Tron, above the stage, on which Casey can be stood by the open front door of a modest single-detached home.

Casey: I thought that I would take a trip to Halifax, Nova Scotia, to visit you at your current home. So, I talked to J.J. Dixon, my good friend and former employer, to get the exact address. But, now that I am here, I discover that you are not at home - in fact, I hear that you are over two thousand miles away, in Las Vegas!

The camera pans into the house, with some of Simon Jones‘ possessions visible inside the property.

Casey: Well Simon, I have some news for you: it looks like you are about to be out of house and home. And unfortunately for you, there is nothing that you can do about it.

Casey pulls the door shut, and the camera then follows him as he walks over to stand outside the living room window. Once Casey comes to a stop, the camera pans down to his feet, by which a gallon gas can and a bag full of rags can be seen. Casey then pours the gas onto the rags, grinning and laughing sinisterly.

Casey: You think you have my number because you beat me at December 2 Dismember II? Well, think again. I will show you that I am the superior athlete, and there is nothing you can say or do that will prove otherwise.

Casey takes out a baseball bat and breaks the window, before picking up the bag of gas covered rags, and throwing them into the room; he then turns to face the camera, and rubs his hands together.

Casey: It certainly is colder here than it is in Vegas.

Casey pretends to shiver.

Casey: You know, I am not sure that your home is warm enough, so let me help you out with that - I would not want you to catch hypothermia.

Casey takes out a book of matches, from which he selects a match; he lights the match, then throws it through the broken window, and onto the gas covered rags. Casey then watches on, as the fire starts to build within the living room; as the flames begin to lick the broken glass, Casey steps towards the camera.

Casey: You think you didn‘t like me before? Well, to quote Toby Keith, “How do you like me now?” No matter what happened in our last match, I will get the last laugh. Because I am, The Freight Train of Pain!

After taking a final look at the house, which is now well and truly ablaze, Casey backs away, with a smile on his face, and looking proud of what he has done. As the SCW-Tron fades to black, the camera returns to the backstage area, where a now frantic Simon Jones can be seen clutching a phone to the side of his face.

Simon: Come on, pick up - please pick up.

The camera then cuts away.

Casey stops the tape after the scene and focuses his attention on Simon Jones, his opponent at My Bloody Valentine.

“Hey Simon, you want to know why I didn‘t get in trouble for that little stunt I did?  It is because I actually bought the house from your previous landlord before I set it on fire. Therefore, you were a tenant of mine, and I had every right to do what I did, because I don‘t care about you on a personal level, but professionally speaking, I just don‘t like you, but wouldn‘t intentionally try to cause you to die or permanently paralyzed.  I want to make sure your newborn girl remembers you for the fully functional pathetic loser that you are.  I wouldn‘t want to deprive you of being able to play with her, giving her piggy back rides, et cetera.  That is about all the caring for you I will do, because you know very well how dangerous I am, and nothing, I mean nothing, will stop me from striving to become a triple crown champion.  Then again, should you win, my burning of the house didn‘t matter, nothing mattered for me, because I would be forced to leave the company I love.  I am not going to go down without a fight, and you can believe that.  You can talk about your sarcastic words all you want, but I do better by letting my actions do my talking, because as we all know, actions speak louder than words.  It isn‘t the fact I am being overlooked for SCW Heavyweight title shots, it’s the fact I rarely get 1 on 1 title shots.  Usually when I get that title shot, its been in battle royals and stuff of that nature, which isn‘t fair to a giant like me.”

Casey gives a cynical laugh and walks out of the locker room to go to the bathroom, with a smile on his face and cackling, content with himself as the scene fades to black.

>

SCW Title's held (and reign)
1x Roulette title reign from 05/20/12 to 8/02/12
1x Tag team title reign (w/ Jordan Williams) from 3/18/12 to 4/29/12
Hall of Famer class of 2020