Author Topic: Triangles and Stars  (Read 331 times)

Offline Equinox

• The Dark Kingdom's only hope
    • View Profile
    • HighSpotHero
Triangles and Stars
« on: June 06, 2014, 10:27:10 PM »
 The scene opens up inside of the Devil’s paradise, a tattoo parlor just on the outer limits of Las Vegas, Nevada. Camera men walking into it with people all around screaming in pain as the camera’s follow to back door. No one knows what’s on the other side but cackling can be heard as you can see a hand slowly turns the knob.

Suddenly you can see you black and white twirling about like sonic blurs as demonic face etches from about the umbrellas a hand is shown as Equinox throws his head back and let’s out a bloody scream seemingly freighting the cameramen which can be seen except by his eyes.

Equinox:

"Ahahahaha! Hello Kiddies come in for a tale. The Night Dove strikes a pale. Climax Control is not to far but is forever seen near and far".

The cameramen stares black into the camera. As Equinox begins to mess with a tattoo gun found on the floor seemingly enthused to the sound as you

Equinox: "Why do they leave you upon the floor old friend to wait in dire wait".

Equinox:

"Because when the time comes you shall strike and have your vengeance as I came for what is rightfully the Creatures on June 8,2014. When the man they call Equinox faces off one lil bird named Jericho Hill and newly crowned champion, SCW Roulette Champion Kain for the SCW Roulette Division Title".

Equinox cackled and walks further into the dark and emptied hall way where at the end you can see door half open and half closed leading to a bright blue painted room where a child’s laughter can be heard. Equinox walked through the demented hallway, his fingers etching it’s walls like stone as the umbrella closed as if it had a mind of it’s own, but to his annoyance, for no one knew that his work with Hot Stuff International was not yet done. He looked around for a moment stopping about a few miserable feet away from the middle of the elongated hallway, even going up to the door and looking out of it, and still saw no one. Equinox ran his hand over his locks.

Cameramen: So, who was it?

Equinox:

"That kiddies is was a sign of what is yet to come. That is a sign of a new revolution. A twisting revolution if you will, when Equinox becomes SCW Roulette Division Champion for the 1st time in Las Vegas, Nevada".

Equinox begins to laugh

“Ah ha ha ha ha, hahaha, ha, ha, ha”.

Before looking directly at laughing again with a little more ring to it “oh, a-hee-hee, ha ha, oh, hee ha, ahaha”.

Bloody scream can be heard.

Equinox: "And I thought that my dear brother had a very dull sense of humor".

Equinox glared down the hallway most undoubtedly wondering who was in on his little bag of fun, before he starts to walk very menacingly towards the door and into the room as he sits down in Indian style position and unhinges his umbrella to twirl about while he rocks back and forth.

He smirks and clasps his hands along the bamboo shaft and smiles in glee.

Equinox:

"Jericho Hill is hill that’s still and loopy as a bat. But what should happen when your wings become fat and you can’t flap. Flap Flap Flap and a Rata Taa Tat. You walked out the losing end of the stick at Chaos in Capetown to that gorilla they call Rage. He is just a mere rat in cage and though Giant he may seem. His pee brain wouldn’t last a day in Equinox’s Way. Sunday Night you will travel down my road and get lost in turn. You will watch as I become what the fans all know I, Equinox can become the SCW Roulette Champion. You can be there or your can be Triangular in our three way match up".

Equinox to raised an eyebrow which no one could see under the mask of his as he began to talk.

Equinox: "Kain, you’re a fighting man no doubt. A little inconclusive none the less. But a fighting man while you walked out victorious and said what you were going to do and that is beat the orange umpla Andrew Garcia in a match made in the middle".

Continuing with his words as they began to flutter.

“You see while you crawled out of a train wreck and became the one thing I told these Creatures I would become down the line and that is a champion they deserve. Did you see my match with Duke Ata Topai, the flesh still is missing from my bones but tonight it becomes whole again as I strike you down in my own dimension and in my own way from the dark kingdom in Equinox’s way”!!!!!!

“WE LOVE, WE HATE, WE DIE FOREVER LATE”.

The Camera Feed begins to fade to black.

--------------------------------------------------- (Norton’s Hospital: Louisville, Kentucky, 36 hours later) ----------------------------

The scene opened back up inside of room 209 in Norton’s Hospital, where patient Seth Jackson is resting, thinking over the last few months. He has been laid up here for nearly two months with a broken collar bone and a pinched nerve in his neck due to HIS actions on his wedding night in Cairo , Egypt. Ever since then, he’s lost it all: His fiancé, his faction, and even his career. Everything that was important and had value to him was stripped away all in the matter of a few seconds, all because of him. He swore that when he was able, he would return and make his life a living hell for what he put him through. He was pulled from his thoughts as the door opened and a Doctor, wearing light blue scrubs, a mask, and a hair net, walked into his room, holding his medical chart. Following him were two other doctors, one male and one female, wearing the same thing. He had been so wrapped up in his thoughts; that he forgot he was having an operation on the pinched nerve.

Doctor 1: Ah, Mr. Jackson. How are you on this fine morning?

Seth looked over at the doctor

Seth: Fine doc, but I thought that it was Dr. Richardson who was handling my procedure?

The Doctor didn’t look up from the chart as the other two go outside for a moment, most likely to get the tools.

Doctor 1: Ah, Richardson got called up to the fifth floor by administration at the last moment for a meeting, so I’ll be handling it. I’m Dr. Mark Ledger.

Seth nodded in understanding, before relaxing a bit as the other two doctors re entered the room, the male Doctor with a try of tools and other objects, and the nurse with a neatly folded stack of sheets and blankets. The lead Doctor continued to look at his chart, before speaking again.

Doctor 1: Now, I’m looking your charts over and it says you gained these injuries while working. How did that occur?

Seth glared at the ceiling as he remembered what happened all over again.

Seth: Let’s just say that I learned a lesson on who my friends were that night and leave it at that.

Doctor 1: Ah, I see.

The room went silent after that as the Doctors prepared him for surgery. Everything looked to be in place, when the lead Doctor suddenly looked over to him and spoke.

Doctor 1: Before I start, do you mind if I ask a question?
Seth motions for him to ask.

Doctor1: Ah, excellent! I just wanted to ask…

The “Doctor’s” voice changes from upbeat and friendly to a pitched, eerie growl.

“why it is that you ever thought of me as a “Friend”?

Seth’s eyes snapped open, and he slowly looked up at the Doctor. He looked him in the eyes, and nearly jumped out of the bed in shock as he stared right into those familiar, shock-bright green eyes that have haunted him over the two months ever since Sean Jackson and Hot Stuff International appeared. The “Doctor” slowly peels off his mask, revealing himself.

It was Equinox, who was giving Seth a very dark smile. He yanks the hair net off of his head and runs a hand through his hair, before sitting down in the chair next to Seth. He looked over at the other two “Doctors”, and motioned for them to reveal themselves. They both un-masked to reveal Joker like Masks as Seth snaps out of his shock and tries to attack Equinox, but stops and clutches his shoulder in pain as Equinox shakes his head in disappointment.

Equinox:

"So, strapped to a hospital bed with an IV pumping a few un-named drugs into your system, Injured, outnumbered, outsmarted, and staring into the eyes of the man who took everything you could possibly think of, and more, away from you. I'm hazarding a guess here, but, uh”…

Equinox clicks his tongue with his teeth, then smiles in an unpleasant manner.

“... not exactly the way you'd imagined our next meeting turning out, is it Sethy”?

Seth snarled at Equinox and again reached out, ignoring the immense pain coursing through his shoulder as he tried to grab at Equinox, who was about a finger tip’s length away. Equinox just sat there, taking a sick pleasure in watching him strain his arm to reach him.

Seth: You, Monster!!! Sean will kill you for this!!!

Equinox moves his head back slightly to avoid Seth’s hand as Seth continued to try to reach, claw, and grab at him. Finally, after a moment, Seth seems to be slowly fading, stopping his attempts to attack Equinox and on the verge of slipping into unconsciousness. Equinox notices this and gives a sinister smile.

Equinox:

"Ah, it looks like it’s finally starting to take effect. I’m actually a bit surprised that you managed to go this long without yelling out in pain due to your arm, let alone not noticing the meds slowly starting to get to you.
Equinox stands up and puts on another surgery mask".

Equinox ”Oh well, I guess all good things must come to an end”.

Equinox went to walk over to the trey of tools, but Seth stopped him.

Seth: W-why?

Equinox pauses and slowly looks over his shoulder at him.

“I-have nothing to do with Sean Jackson!?! Sean Jackson and I may share the same last name but why oh why did you have to pick me??? You kidnapped, me shot me with unknown drugs , and..uh”.

The drugs must have taking effect and Equinox seemed to notice.

“Asked me questions and all for what the prevent something you can never stop, Hot Stuff International”.

Equinox stood there for a moment, before he lowered the mask and frowned at Seth.

Equinox:

"There are a number of reasons why Seth, we both know that, but I think there are two very small reasons why I’ve done what I did. I don’t enjoy being used by anyone, nor being used as sacrificial lamb to be lead to slaughter for the pursuit of dominance in a company such as Sin City Wrestling. Equinox walks over to the bed and leans down to where he’s face to face with Seth".

“I told you from the moment you found me in that tomb in Cairo, Egypt to run away and never look back. Because what I am about is not something you want apart of.. You not only neglected to heed my warning, you gained the absurd notion that you and I were kindred spirits, friends even”.

Equinox leans in next to Seths ear.

“All that’s left for you to do is fade into obscurity and let it overcome you”. “Help me rade SCW of filthy like Jackson and help me give the people what they desire and I will repair the damage I have done”.

Equinox leans away just as Seth finally succumbs to the contents of the IV bag, a grim smile on his face as he pulls his mask back up and looks over to the other two.

Equinox:

“Alright, now that the predictable part is over”.

Equinox claps his hands together.

“Let’s get on with what we came here to do”.

Equinox:

"Las Vegas, Nevada home to one Seth Jackson and the birth place of SCW. The place where anything can and will happen. Kain, Jericho and Equinox for the Roulette Title. I am Hardy no longer and that is all on your head Sean. It is not a matter of when or where. It is a matter of the right time to strike for when I finally do rid the world of you and the scum they call Hot Stuff International or…”.

Equinox raises an eyebrow in amusement at Seth’s fear.

Equinox:

"It was either this or I Lobotomize you. And despite the fact that I am in a good mood".

Equinox pauses to think of how to phrase this.

"With you oh I do so hope, so to speak, I rather like you to be fully functional in the mind".

Equinox:

“Now, I have no intention of killing you as I stand for all that is good and evil. But I wanted to ask WHY I should keep you alive, but that would be too much thinking and that I just don’t do these days, haven’t you seen Chaos in Capetown”?

Seth begins to differ off as Equinox reaches for something but it’s not the tools of surgery. It is black and white and twirls about.

Equinox:

"Time to play a little “friendly” game of Doctor".

Equinox cackled madly as he brought the umbrella down, and the scene ended with Equinox’s laughter still being heard, along with twirls of black and white cutting off from what can be seen.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The scene opened up with Equinox with his umbrella twirling on his right shoulder standing on top of a very tall building, his back turned to the camera for a moment as he gazed down at the city below.

Equinox:

"It seems as though there has been much talk in the wrestling world over the last 3 months. With the demise of TSNWA , the very brief tenure of Libertarian Shock Wrestling, and the H.S.I era that was so easily ended in SCW”.

Equinox turns around, revealing the same mask he wears to the very ring but of different colors tonight green, white, and black facepaint upon it, with a smirk on his face.

“Equinox came in as a Hardy at Chaos in Capetown and left the righteous Creature of Techno Bizzare. It became the Bizzaro One and the resurrection of Equinox, the scars have faded but the mentality never will”.

Equinox:

"And this brings me to my opponents, “The White Crow of SCW”, Jericho Hill and “The King of Kings” Kain. Now, while you may not know very much about little ole’ me Boys”.

Equinox gives a sinister smile

“I happen to know a fair bit about you, thanks to being locked away in Hardy’s mind all these years. I know about your classic battles with the likes of Rage Mr.Hill, and to your, uh, blood feud with Mark Ward himself, Mr. Kain".

Equinox’s smile widened.

“Yes, with both of your impressive statuses in the wrestling world, it would be hard not to know about you, and your impressive list of accolades and foes”.

Equinox steps away from the ledge of the building and slowly walks to the center of the roof, his smile never leaving his face.

Equinox:

"Unlike many of your, uh, past opponents and enemies, however, I won’t insult you with ridiculous claims about your personal life, bring your allies or you beloved into this, or anything of that nature into our battle. Why? Because once inside of that ring, nothing else matters other than the story that is told as we push ourselves to the very limits of our being. I could lower myself and do such things, but it wouldn’t accomplish anything other than making me look like a fool. Not to mention that I don’t intend to turn this personal unless you give me probable cause”.

People say That I am heavily influenced by Heath Ledger’s Joker and Jeckles the Jester or maybe even some friendly neighborhood Willow character. Well I implore you both to jump in my mind and see it is more than a bumpy ride”.

Equinox’s expression changed turned into a frown and his eyes flashed for a moment, all trace of amusement forgotten.

Equinox: "SCW fans I implore you to tune in tonight when I become SCW Roulette Champion ass my 1st act prevent the championship from going into H.S.I’s ranks".

Equinox’s eyes had glassed over slightly as he remembered the night so well, and he was silent for a few moments. Finally he shook himself out of it and looked into the camera, a rare look of seriousness on his face.

Equinox: "Jericho, Kain, the only thing that stopped me in was Grimm from becoming the 1st time I said I would become champion. And you know what happened, I stole the show along with Grimm that night and I did it again and Chaos in Capetown. Nothing will stop me from doing the same in Tonight in Las Vegas, Nevada for SCW".

Equinox leans forward and is staring right into the camera

“NOTHING”!!!!!!

Equinox stands up and looks around a moment, before pulling out a match from his pants pocket. He strikes it, then tosses it to the ground and watched as it spread and began forming something. The camera zoomed out, and showed exactly what it was that the camera had formed: The letters “E.Q.U.I.N.O.X”.

Equinox chuckled for a moment, before he let out an insane, high pitched cry as the video feed went black as all that could be heard is the umbrella twirling in the wind.
user posted image

"Joker's of The Dark Kingdom, it's time to take your throne in your own way"!!!

SCW Championship reigns

SCW Roulette Champion (1 time) 06/08/2014-11/09/2014