Author Topic: Jon Dough vs Rage  (Read 332 times)

Offline Wong Fai Hung

• A Shaolin Monk
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
Jon Dough vs Rage
« on: June 06, 2014, 09:16:40 PM »
 June 4th 2014

Las Vegas, NV

(Jon is about to go to the Desert Rose Resort gym, however his cell phone starts to ring. He picks up the phone and says hello. Jon is in the bathroom as the cameras are just on the other side of the door.)

Jon Dough: Hello.

Master Lily: Hello Jon, Got your gear on I have a surprise for you.

Jon Dough: My gear, sweet you set me up with a match right now.

Master Lily: No something better now come on down Jon.

Jon Dough: Ok I need 5 minutes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
45 minutes later

Jon Dough: Hey, isn’t this…

Master Lily: V&A Burk Horizon High School.

Jon Dough: What are we doing here again?

Master Lily: Well Jon the last time you were here was when you were debuting in SCW and had a match with Brother Grimm, remember.

Jon Dough: Oh yeah, how does one forget an ass wiping like that.

(Master Lily giggles)

Master Lily: Well the students invited you back as your guest.

Jon Dough: Guest for what?

Master Lily: For there graduation.

Jon Dough: Oh really, hell yea, that’s what’s up.

Master Lily: I just hope were not late.

Jon Dough: Late?

Master Lily: Yea see I just got the email today but she sent it about two weeks ago. I never RSVP

Jon Dough: Oh.

(As both Master Lily and Jon dough get out of the limo, they can see that the graduation has already started and is just about done.)

Master Lily: Oh shoot were late.

Jon Dough: Yea but were here at least right?

Master Lily: Yes, I suppose Jon.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
30 minutes later

(The graduation is now over and some of the kids spot Master Lily and Jon Dough. The kids start yelling   with excitement and dash towards them.)your

Kids: Hi Jon!!!

Jon Dough: See guys I knew you guys could do it. You see there is no challenge in life you cant overcome.

Student1: Well for now but things get harder as we get older.

Jon Dough: I’m sure you guys can handle what gets thrown your way.

Student1: What about you?

Jon Dough: What about me?

Student2: your next match, the one were you fight Rage?

(Jon looks startled, and turns to Master Lily.)

Jon Dough: My match with Rage?

Master Lily: Surprise!!

Jon Dough: What do you mean surprise? Why didn’t you tell me about my match?

Master Lily: Because Jon all you do is train and then train some more. You need some R&R from time to time.

Jon Dough: But Master you don’t understand. Rage is not to be taken lightly.

Master Lily: Well in fairness name me one who is.

Jon Dough: The entire roster of No Limits Wrestling.

(Master Lily smirks it off, Jon looks at the students)

Jon Dough: Well now that I know I’m fighting Rage, Yes that is a hard challenge. It’s more then that really. This is an important match for both Rage and I. See Rage left and just got back. Sure, he beat Jericho Hill who is as great as they come, but if the former SCW champion wants to be in the title hunt, again he will need to stack a few wins together.

(Students all nod agreeing with Jon)

Jon Dough: So Rage a former SCW Champ and 2times SCW tag team champ. Man, this is really going to be a good match.

(Jon phone starts to go off. Jon looks at his phone and sees that  its Song calling.)

Jon Dough: Hey, guys give me a second Song is calling.

(Jon walks away and talks the call)

Jon Dough: Hey Song.

Song: Well!

Jon Dough: Well nothing its over, it’s not going to happen.

Song: That’s bullshit and you know it Jon!

Jon Dough: Hey, at first, I didn’t want to believe you but now I have no choice as my plan proved it.

Song: No Jon you need to FIX THIS….!!!!

Jon Dough: You need to chill and let me figure out how  to go about it.

(A student has heard part of the conversation. As Jon hangs up the phone, he turns around and sees the student behind  him.)

Student3: Everything ok Jon?

Jon Dough: You know what no it is not.

Student3: Want to talk about it?

Jon Dough: You know what, I do actually.

Student3: So what’s up Jon?

Jon Dough: I like my job but SCW management plays favorites.

Student3: You mean like with picking who wins the matches?

Jon Dough: Wow hold on there we fight and the better man wins

Student 3: Jon I been a fan of wrestling since I was five. Maybe when I was five I would have believed that. See I’m old enough to know that  each match is predetermined before hand, Hey, I’m ok with that it’s the story and the action packed matches that keeps me glowed to wrestling.

(Jon nods)

Jon Dough: Ok kid you want the truth.

Student 3:Yes

Jon Dough: Ok As you may have guessed I already knew I was fighting Rage in a few days, That was just….

Student3: An act for us fans because were stupid and are not supposed to know better.

Jon Dough: Well not like that but yea. Well see I said something that have made a few others butt hurt. You see I said, “I let Despayre pin me” those five words seem to have got a  few to hate me. But they don’t know why I said what I said.

Stident3: Well why did you say that.

Jon Dough: To prove that SCW plays favorites.

Student3: Well how does that prove anything?

Jon Dough: Tell me does it make any sense that I fight Rage this week?

Student3: Well you did make a comment as to how you let Despayre beat you. Rage is in the same stable as Despayre so I can see how SCW decided to have you fight Rage.

Jon Dough: Bingo, yet you said earlier that matches are predetermined right?

Student3: Yes I did

Jon Dough: Ok so then I really didn’t say anything to make him look bad if anything I said something that was not true. Yet I got PM, and had my tweeter go off about it. In addition, what does SCW do, put me in a match with his buddy.

Student3: Ok I’m with you so far but  how is that them playing favorites

Jon Dough: I owe Song $5,000.

Student3: $5,000? ok now I am lost.

Jon Dough: Song bet me that SCW plays favorites. You see I made that statement to see if someone would call me out. And I do nothing to see what happens.

Student3: Ok wait so you made the comment and then wanted to be called out so you could do nothing? Makes no sense.

Jon Dough: Oh but it does make sense. See I say something, do nothing and now I fight someone that is in Despayre stable, friend, buddy whatever you want to call them.

Yet when Max Burke put his hands on Orchid, All we asked for was for  Max Burke to be  in a one on one match with Ninja. They agreed to it, yet weeks, sorry months go by and nothing. I make a comment and I now have to deal with it, now think about it. How fair is that. So yes I proved that there is favoritism going on and lets me know were I sit in that pecking order.

See that’s why I had said with no disrespect to Despayre about him pinning me. Hell, we can have a one on one match next week and he has a 50% chance of winning as do I. I take nothing away from any SCW star. Nevertheless, if I have to hurt a grown operates feelings so that I can see the truth on how SCW operates then so be it.

Student3: Oh, man I forgot about what Max did to Orchid.

Jon Dough: Which is why it is now pointless for them to even have this match. The fucked up ting is this. I will be going to SCW staff and let them know that Ninja no longer wants to fight Max Burke and out of spite, they would then book it.

(Master Lily finds Jon dough)

Master Lily: There you are Jon, oh hi Billy.

Jon Dough: Billy? You know him?

Master Lily: Remember Jon when you were here it was Halloween. Billy was dressed as Brother Grimm.

Jon Dough: Oh yeah I forgot about that. So you still a Brother Grimm fan?

Billy: Yea but I like Jamie Dean better. I just wished they book him more.

Jon Dough: Yea you and I both. The man is fun to watch. Well it was good talking to you Billy take care.

Billy: Wait so you gonna win your match vs Rage.

Jon Dough: He is a monster and I'm sure he and others still have there panties in a bunch so No, I'm sure Rage will be winning this one. Not because he will get the three count per say but because no matter what I will do my job and make him look like a million bucks. So win or lose he already wins on that note.

Billy: Oh well then good luck.

Jon Dough: Thanks.
user posted image