Author Topic: Proving it wasnt a fluke.  (Read 277 times)

Offline R.O.A.R.

• Handler: Gary Hardin
    • View Profile
    • "Big Tiger" Jeremiah Hardin
Proving it wasnt a fluke.
« on: April 28, 2017, 10:49:10 PM »
 Scene I

We see Jeremiah after the show and he holds the World title over his shoulder. He is wearing a yellow version of his “Heart of a Tiger” t-shirt, blue jeans and boots. His uncle Dark Tiger is there and he is watching his nephew pacing the floor.

[Dark Tiger]

Jeremiah you have got to calm down. You are letting them get their way if you continue to act like you are acting right now. Trust me when I say this when I say that you are not the only one that this has happened to. Some of the greats have gone thru this. I have told you this a thousand times even when you started training under me.

[“Big Tiger” Jeremiah Hardin]

I know you did unc but the fact of the matter is that I didn’t want or need the help of the spoiled brat of SCW. I said I was going to shake up the world title scene and I wanted to do it by my fucking self. I know Rage has his rematch and trust me when I say that I will fuck him up again and I will prove that I DESERVE to be World champ. I said I was on a mission to shake the World title scene up and I did just that and I got people saying that I am a paper champion. Fuck that shit unc. I know I got haters out there and I’m gonna let them hate because this week when I take on the big man again I will prove that I don’t need fucking help beating the shit out of him. Then after that I aim to beat the fucking shit out of J2H and I mean no disrespect to Drake Green but I will beat the ever loving shit out of him too.

[Dark Tiger]

There’s no way I can get you to calm down is there Jeremiah.

Jeremiah sighs

I appreciate you tryin’ unc but it took me so fucking long to get to this point and I am getting shit because the spoiled brat of SCW distracted Rage and got me this title. I don’t give a flying freight train of fucks if he has held the title the longest. I hold the title right now and I will be damned if I am going to lose it two weeks after winning it. Rage got screwed. I bet he did but that doesn’t change the fact that I am champion right now and I will prove that I deserve to hold this title and they can go fuck themselves. I promised the fans that I was going to be the champion they can be proud of and I plan on keeping that promise so Rage can expect a fucking beating and after Rage the spoiled brat of SCW will get that same beating and he will regret ever distracting Rage because I plan on taking that silver spoon he was born with, take it out of his mouth and shove it straight up his fucking ass.

Dark Tiger stands in the way of Jeremiah and Jeremiah looks up at his uncle. Dark Tiger gives him the look and Jeremiah closes his eyes and then takes a deep breath and sits down and sits the World title next to him.

[Dark Tiger]

Jeremiah listen to me. I remember the first time I won a World title. It wasn’t here in SCW but you know where I am going with this. I was told that I was a paper champion because of how young I was. I was eighteen years old when I won my first championship. Because I was only eighteen years old I had critics say that I wasn’t going to hold it for very long. Guess what I didn’t do. I didn’t listen to critics and I went on to hold that title for over a year. I too had my haters but I didn’t listen to haters, I let them hate because they are not in my shoes. I bet that’s why they chanted what they chanted because you didn’t shock the world. They didn’t win the title.

Damn right they didn’t. I did what I said I was going to do. I didn’t need the help though and J2H didn’t fucking listen when I said that I didn’t want any help. I know I can do it on my own and I wanted to prove it two weeks ago. I will prove it this week when I take down the big man and I will keep this title for as long as I can and I will do it on my own. The reason I asked you to be at ringside is to keep my matches a fair fight because I don’t want distractions in ANY of my matches. I know I can beat Rage on my own because I saw weakness in Rage and I dare him to tell me otherwise. If he tells me that he has no weakness then I will prove him wrong again and again and again. I will go as far as to say I will rip his leg off and beat him with it.

Then Darknyss wheels herself in the locker room. She is wearing a tanktop and skinny jeans and boots. her long black hair is in a ponytail.

[Darknyss]

Everything alright in here. I was talking to Damia about her match. Hows our World champ doing?

[Dark Tiger]

He is furious that he is being labeled as a paper champion. I was just telling him how I was labeled that when I won my first championship. This was way before we met.

[Darknyss]

I remember you telling me that and then I remember you telling me that you proved them wrong too and I know Jeremiah can do the same thing. He just needs to stop listening to the haters.

[Dark Tiger]

It’s not that that he is pissed about. He is pissed because he didn’t need nor want J2H’s help in winning the title. He wanted to do it on his own and I don’t blame him.

[Darknyss]

I don’t blame him either. Trust me if Mr. Ward would have given us women a chance to beat up on the men I would pop J2H’s head off like a praying mantis myself for talking down about Jeremiah like that. There’s no way we are going to let no sniveling little punk get to Jeremiah.

They come back to Jeremiah who looks down at the World title and he has that angered look on his face a little. Darknyss comes to him and put a hand on his knee and Jeremiah looks at her

[Darknyss]

Trust me Jeremiah we can’t blame you for being angry.

I have wanted and waited for the opportunity to win this title and two weeks ago I had my opportunity and I came out on top. I shook the World title scene like a Los Angeles earthquake. I didn’t need help to do it but J2H decided to stick his nose into the match. I am done being the nice Jeremiah. I will fuck shit up. I will fuck Rage up. I will fuck J2H up and if I need to I will fuck Drake Green up. I will fuck ANYONE up that says that I don’t deserve to hold this title.

[Dark Tiger]

Even if that means being booed by some of the fans? We know how much you love the fans.

Jeremiah closes his eyes and nods in understanding.

It’s like I said unc. I know I am going to have haters. I am willing to bear the pressure of being World champ. I am willing to become the Atlas and hold the SCW World on my shoulders and I will beat down whoever stands in my way of doing so. I will beat Rage down this week and I will beat J2H down like he fucking stole something. If I lose fans because of it then so be it. I am going to prove that I deserve to hold this title WITHOUT help. I will prove why I became a Triple Crown winner and I do not care who I have to go thru to do it.

Darknyss and Dark Tiger look at each other and smile and nod. Jeremiah look at them.

Did I say something wrong. I mean every word I say. This is a big Fuck You to all those pieces of shit critics that said I couldn’t do it. I’m fucking done listening to them. I have had the best week two weeks ago and there is NOBODY that will take that from me. I am the tiger on top of the mountain and I defy anyone to say otherwise.

[Darknyss]

Now see this is what we have waited for for a long time. We have waited for this side of Jeremiah Hardin to come out. You are on top of the world. We are proud of you. We know Emme is very proud of you and so is Damia and Raynin. You are absolutely right. This is a huge middle finger to those that doubted you.

If Rage thinks he is getting the title back he can try but I will make sure that I put those haters and doubters to rest. If J2H even thinks of interfering then I will definitely fuck him up. I don’t need help and I don’t want help. I have already said why unc is out there. I don’t need to repeat myself.

[Dark Tiger]

You don’t need to Jeremiah. I will put anyone on their ass if they even try to interfere

That’s exactly why I have you out there unc. You know I don’t need your help in my matches but you are out there to make sure that there is no interference. I know you wanted to take time out of wrestling to be a dad.

[Dark Tiger]

I know but I also know that you wanted to go solo too and I didn’t mind that at all. Its all about you right now Jeremiah. You are the man on top and everybody is gunning for you. Not just Rage or J2H or even Drake Green.

I know that unc and I know I am ready for all comers for the title. I want all the pressure on me. I have been thru worse than this. I have been called worse by the enemies I have fought in Afghanistan and Iraq and I could not understand a word they were saying, but I knew what they meant. The fact that I am being called a paper champion just means that I will work that much harder to prove these pieces of shit wrong.

[Darknyss]

You should keep that though process going. Sometimes you have to stop being nice to get your point across. Your uncle and I know this all too well. Yeah your uncle has an honorable reputation but for some reason he has his haters. That’s why he has the cat’s eyes he has right now but you get what I am saying though.

Yeah I do Aunt Lady. I do love the fans but if being on top means having haters out there I will accept that and let them hate because they are not me. They don’t hold the gold. I was given the opportunity to take the gold from Rage and I did just that and I get a chance to beat the ever loving hell out of Rage again and show the whole world that I am a fighting champion that can defend it on my own and I don’t need the fucking help from the spoiled brat who can’t take the fact that he is no longer champion. After I beat Rage I will fuck J2H up for distracting Rage because of the fact that I have beaten Rage before without his help.

[Dark Tiger]

What about Drake Green?

What about him. I know he’s pissed that Rage cashed in on him and took the title from him. I have all the respect in the world for Drake Green because the fans get behind him too and that’s what I like about him. He will get his shot at the title and I can guarantee that he will. I have no problems with Drake Green. Never have but that’s neither here nor there. However if he and I do manage to face each other in the ring for the title I will stop at nothing to keep it and if that means beating the dog shit out of him then so be it.

[Dark Tiger]

Jeremiah, we know you are having it rough right now but take the time out to think a little bit. Being world champ has pressure built with it whether it be people telling you you suck as a champion or a paper champion or what not. I am no stranger to it because it has happened to me but I know how to deal with pressure when it comes to this sort of thing. I am trying to get you to do the same thing. We know you are ready for the World title scene and we are definitely proud of you but don’t let them get to you. Think about this Jeremiah was J2H out there to help you?

Nah unc. If anything he was trying to help himself.

[Dark Tiger]

See there Jeremiah? You know that people like J2H are there in the scene to see if the champ is easy pickings. J2H thinks you will be easy pickings and we know that you arent. You are far from it. Think of it like that.

Jeremiah nods and then heads into the showers. As he is in the showers Diamond comes in. she is wearing a ladies version of Jeremiah’s shirt. She wonders how Jeremiah is doing and Dark Tiger lets her know that’s he is doing a little better and lets her know that he is showering. Diamond sits down and looks at the world title and holds it a little bit. She is in awe that her fiancé is finally a world champion and she smiles and runs her hand over it and they all smile.

[Dark Tiger]

You are still in euphoria that your fiancé is finally a world champion arent you Morganna?

[Diamond]

Yes I am. I knew he could do it. I had faith that he could do it without the distractions he had to deal with. He definitely made up for that loss in the Blast from the Past tournament big time. Now he has haters thinking he is a paper champion because it took him a long time and out of nowhere he became world champion. He shook up the World title scene like he said he was going to do and people hating on him because “he needed help”. Screw all those haters. My man is on top of the world.

[Dark Tiger]

Trust me Morganna its nothing new in this business. I’ve been there. Zatanya has been there. Raynin has been there. Damia has been there and you know this. Jeremiah has been world champion elsewhere as well and he should remember this as well. Rage said he got robbed. Rage complained that he was screwed out of the title and he gets another chance to prove that just like Jeremiah gets another chance to prove that the title win wasn’t a fluke.

Diamond nods and then sets the world title back down on the bench and then Jeremiah comes back out in a towel and Diamond bites her lip. The others look at themselves and Jeremiah looks at his fiancé and smiles.

You like what you see young lady?

[Diamond]

You know it mister. Guys, give us about a minute or ten.

They head out of the locker room knowing that they are going to take longer than ten minutes.

----------

We see Jeremiah and Dark Tiger coming into the gym. The ladies are already there and they wave at each other. They are both in their street clothes and then they come to the receptionist and they check in with her. They make a little small talk with her and then they head to the changing room. Jeremiah changes into his customized MMA Elite workout pants with the tiger stripes on it and has no shirt on. Dark Tiger changes into his tank top and workout pants. Jeremiah straps the World title to where you hand the bag and then locks the locker door. Dark Tiger does the same and puts his hair in a ponytail and then they come back out.

They then start with the bench press. Jeremiah sees Diamond and stares at her butt. Dark Tiger sees this and then snaps his fingers in front of him. Jeremiah then continues with his reps with the bench press and Dark Tiger spots him with each rep. Once Jeremiah finishes the reps he sets the bar back on the rack and then he watches Diamond work out and he continues to stare at her butt.

[Dark Tiger]

Cmon Jeremiah.

Ok unc.

Dark Tiger shakes his head and snaps his fingers.

Come on now Jeremiah. We are here to keep you focused on keeping the World title not staring at your fiancé’s ass. We know she has a nice ass but seriously Jeremiah. Do you want to prove the critics wrong?

Yeah I do unc. I’m sorry.

Dark Tiger chuckles a bit and pats Jeremiah on the back as they head to the lats. Dark Tiger goes first and sets up a good amount and starts his reps.

[Dark Tiger]

Trust me there will be plenty of time for you to stare at your fiancé after we are done with our workout. I promise you. I remember when Lady and I first met. I was like you. It was love at first sight with her. Yes she might be built like a six feet body builder but I didn’t care I just had to have her and I stared at her ass too. Doug kept me focused because If I can remember correctly we were the aWo tag team champs at the time. Anyway you are the champ and we got to keep you focused. Understand?

Jeremiah nodded and Dark Tiger continued his reps. Once he is finished his reps he sees Jeremiah still staring and he shakes his head and pats him on the back

[Dark Tiger]

Your turn champ.

Right sorry.

Jeremiah then sits down and starts his reps. He sits to where he can stare and do the reps at the same time. Dark Tiger chuckles and smiles. Diamond smiles and looks back at her fiancé and then Jeremiah continues his reps. They then head to the chest flys and Dark Tiger stars on his reps for them. Once Dark Tiger finishes his reps Jeremiah starts on his and then looks over to Diamond as he is doing them and doesn’t think to continue the reps and starts to drop the weights and Dark Tiger catches them and then shakes his head.

[Dark Tiger]

See there Jeremiah, you almost got hurt there and that is what Rage will pick up on. Like I said there will be enough time to stare at your fiancé after we finish our workout.

I know unc. I just can’t help it. You right though. I do need to be more focused.

Then the ladies come over and check to see if everything is alright. Dark Tiger nods and lets them know that Jeremiah was staring at Diamond and not doing the reps. Diamond smirks and lets Dark Tiger know that it was kind of her fault as she was doing it on purpose. They propose to take a break at the juice bar and they head over to the juice bar and put in their orders.

[Darknyss]

Let me tell you something Jeremiah. We are all proud of you becoming World champion. You have worked very hard since coming to SCW. You didn’t take long to make your mark when you won the Roulette title. I knew you were going to be big here when you won that Roulette title. Then when you won the tag titles with your uncle you were determined to be at least a triple crown winner. It took you a while to get to this point but you are a triple crown winner and that’s not easy to do.

Nah it wasn’t but I didn’t give up. I said I was going to make my mark in SCW and there wasn’t a damn thing anyone could do about it. I have had setbacks but that’s all they were to me, setbacks. If I went down I went down fighting. I made my opponents remember the name of Jeremiah Hardin. Now everyone is trying to think that I needed help in doing that. Screw that. I didn’t need help when I won the Roulette title. Unc and I didn’t need help when we won the tag titles and I won’t need help when I keep this title because Like at Philly Rage talked down to the wrong tiger and I will again prove to the big man that I will not be thought of as a stepping stone or a pushover. That ain’t me and I will not let it be me.

[Dark Tiger]

You have won gold everywhere you have been and no one can take that from you. You have followed in my footsteps very well and you have exceed what I could have done here in SCW and its all about you and that’s why I decided to step back and let you handle things. Well that and there is our son S.J. and me being a family man but I am out there to make sure that no one interferes in your matches. I can’t stand that and neither can you.

Damn right I don’t. The awesome fans of the SCW Universe deserve a good fight and I put my all into my matches to make sure that my matches are amazing matches if not Match of the Year candidates. That’s what I want. I want fans to go home talking about my matches not talking about how my matches were screwed up because someone like Hawkesy decides to stick his nose in it. Fuck that. Now that I am World champ I want this match to be talked about because two warriors fought over the world title. I wanted that to happen in Philly but Hawksey screwed that up and trust me when I say that he will pay for that and for every time he sticks his nose in my match. I can’t stand the little shit and he will get the dog shit beat out of him if ever we meet in the ring.

All their juice orders come and Jeremiah pays for the juices.

[Raynin]

I know right. If the bosses would ever let us I would want the little piece of garbage in the ring myself. I don’t care if he held the world title the longest I would still want to shove my boot so far up his ass.

You know they won’t Ray Ray but I will definitely get that job done if they put Hawksey in the same ring with me but that’s then. I want this match to go five star because that’s what the world title deserves and that’s what the fans deserve and they ain’t going to get that when someone interferes in it. Hawkesy thinks he brought up ratings when he interfered in the match in Philly. BULLCRAP!!! All he did was ruined an amazing match for the title. I am so sick and tired of it. The world title will have its prestige kept because If and when I do beat Rage this week I will make damn sure that I defend it without help. I am done playing around and I am done listening to critics that think I am a paper champion because to me a paper champion is a champion who wants to sit on their laurels and just wait for the right time to defend it. Screw that crap.

[Raynin]

Now that is a man that I think we all can get behind.

[Diamond]

That is my man talking right there!

They continue to drink their juices. After they drink their juices they all go back to working out and Dark Tiger looks at Jeremiah as to say to stay with the work out and do not stare at Diamond’s ass. Jeremiah nods and they head to the leg presses  

-------

We see Jeremiah park the Range Rover at the park and he then gets out of the Range Rover. It is a beautiful day and so Jeremiah is wearing a tank top, jeans and his Tims. He has on his circular framed glasses on and his stars and stripes tiger stripes tattoos are in full view. He has the World title over his shoulder and some of the fans that are there flock to the World champ for autographs and pictures and he is more than happy to oblige them. He signs the autographs and takes the pictures with the fans and then they go off and Jeremiah waves at them as they go back to doing what they are doing.

Some guys who were playing tackle football saw this. They were thinking some hot shot celebrity was there and they looked down on fame. They come up to Jeremiah and stand in shock.

[Ryan Wilcox]

Staff Sargent Jeremiah Hardin. How the hell have you been man.

Jeremiah smiles and recognizes the guys as some of the guys that were in his platoon in one tour of Afghanistan. He shakes hands and hugs them like brothers as they were like brothers to him.

[Stan Lentz]

Jeremiah man we were at the show in Philly and we were all happy you won the World title. My little girl is a huge fan of yours and no one was more happy than her. So what else is new with you besides that man?

Well I am engaged to be married

[Ryan Wilcox]

No way. Jeremiah Hardin the ladies’ man engaged? Just kidding man. Well do you have any pics of your fiancé?

Jeremiah shows them the pictures of him and Diamond and some of Diamond alone.

[Malcolm Riddle]

Damn man. You got yourself a fine ass honey. I wish I had someone that look that fine right there Jeremiah.

[Ryan Wilcox]

What about your girl Malcolm. She fine too man.

[Malcolm Riddle]

Yeah I know man but not as fine as her brah but I love her though. You gotta be on top of the world right now ‘Miah. I bet she keep ya busy don’t she?

Yeah she does whether it be getting me ready for my matches or what not.

[Ryan Wilcox]

That’s good Jeremiah. At least you found your soulmate. Anyway we were playing some tackle football. You got time for your old buddies and I know you were quarterback in high school. You down to play with us a bit?

Jeremiah thinks and nods and then puts the World title in his bag. He goes back to his Range Rover and puts the bag in the back seat and tints the windows so no one can see inside and then comes back to the guys and then Ryan tosses Jeremiah the pigskin. A little known fact about the world champ that he was a three sport superstar in high school (football (QB), basketball (Point Guard), and wrestling). They get in formation and some of the guys were on his high school football team as well and Jeremiah and his team huddle up for a play and then gets in formation.

Ready, Set, Hut Hut.

The guys on his team run off and go long and Jeremiah throws the football to one of the guys and he catches it. They all play until they were tired and they sit down and some of the guys wipe their sweat off with towels and Jeremiah brought the cooler out and throws bottled waters to the guys.

[Malcolm Riddle]

Man ‘Miah you still got an arm. I see why you went from the gridline to the clothesline man. Where you at next?

Boston Mass. I gotta defend the title against the man I won the title from. It ain’t gonna be easy but nothing ever is in the business man but I love every bit of it. There ain’t a damn thing I would do to change that.

[Ryan Wilcox]

Your uncle trained you didn’t he. I am a huge fan of his because of how he carries himself. I would love to meet the guy.

[Stan Lentz]

Me too man. I wish I had the same.

Tell you what guys. Lets go to my Range Rover.

They all go to the Range Rover.

[Ryan Wilcox]

Damn Jeremiah how in the hell did you get this nice looking ride?

[“Big Tiger” Jeremiha Hardin]

It was a birthday present from my unc’s fiancé

[Stan Lentz]

You mean that tall muscular woman we have seen on TV. She’s pretty hot for a muscular woman.

Yeah she is. She and unc been a thing for years now. They have a son too named Sebastian Jr. They had just decided to start a family and they are getting married very soon themselves. Anyway here you go guys.

Jeremiah gives them tickets to Climax Control in Boston. The guys are ecstatic that they get to see their buddy defend the World title and they all shake hands.

[Malcolm Riddle]

Yo thanks ‘Miah. We get a chance to see ya beat up on the big dude. Yeah I know he big and shit but we know you ain’t easy pickins man. We saw you in Philly and there ain’ a damn thing you can’t do man. You been golden boy before in tha SCW man. Ain’t nobody gonna take dat from you man.

[Ryan Wilcox]

Yeah Jeremiah. We been friends for a long time ever since Iraq and Afghanistan. Some of us since high school. We know you are a fighter and we are coming to watch you fight. We know you didn’t need help. Yeah Rage got screwed but we were all screwed out of a hell of a match because of J2H

[Malcolm Riddle]

Hell, I wanted to jump thru that tv and beat his ass myself for dat. Silver spoon having muthafucka. We know you didn’t need no help. I wanna slap the taste outta his mouth yo.

[‘Big Tiger” Jeremiah Hardin]

Nah Malcolm you let me handle that if he decides to stick his nose in the match again. I won’t need no help giving him a fight. All he is doing is helping himself because he has a shot coming to him. He’s going to get the shot and hes going to get a shot to the dome for doing that. Trust me when I say that.

[Malcolm Riddle]

Do dat for me man cause I can’t stand the little bitch.

[Ryan Wilcox]

I can’t stand him either. He’s one of those that thinks that hes got to be above everybody else because he’s rich and shit.

Let me get thru Rage first guys. I’m also a one match kind of guy. Unc taught me that.

[Ryan Wilcox]

Yeah we know. Your unc is a good man. He’s done stuff for us military men. Your dad was military too wasn’t he?

Then Diamond drives up in a red convertible and then steps out of the car. She has on the same tank top Jeremiah has on, blue skinny jeans and open toed shoes. Her long hair is in a updo ponytail. The guys’ jaws drop on the floor and Diamond giggles. She gives Jeremiah a kiss.

[Diamond]

Mon amour, you are not going to believe this….

She looks over to the guys.

[Diamond]

Hey guys. Mon amour who are these guys?

Jeremiah looks over and then snaps his fingers and the guys come too.

These are some of the guys that were in the same platoon with me in a couple of tours of Iraq and Afghanistan. Some of them I went to high school with. We were just catching up on old times. Guys, this is my fiancée Morganna Le Veaux also known as Diamond.

[Ryan Wilcox]

You are definitely prettier in person. We all have seen you on TV and he has shown us pics of you two. Forgive us for staring.

[Diamond]

Don’t worry about it. He stares at me every chance he gets. I don’t mind it though I do the same to him every chance I get and he doesn’t mind it. Do you mon amour?

[“Big Tiger” Jeremiah]

Nope. Not at all. She’s the only one that can stare at my ass.

Diamond giggles and playfully punches her man in the arm.

[Stan Lentz]

Morganna I noticed when you called Jeremiah mon amour. Were you born in New Orleans by any chance? I could detect a little Creole accent there. Just a little

[Diamond]

Yes I was. All my family are dead though.

[Stan Lentz]

Oh I’m sorry to hear that. We remember Jeremiah telling us his father died when he was 4 and his mom died about three years ago. Well you two are an awesome couple. We can see the love in your eyes when you two are together. How did you two meet?

[Diamond]

We met thru his uncle’s fiancée as she is a longtime friend of mine. We started off as friends and got to know each other. Trust me I was playing hard to get but he was persistent and he won my heart and he has been treating me right ever since.

There ain’t a damn thing that I wouldn’t do for this woman. She has been the lighthouse to my lost boat and I thank Lady for introducing me to her. It was love at first sight for me. Maybe not her but it was for me but she is one of a kind and I wanted to take it slow with this jewel of my heart. No its not being pussy whipped like most think. It’s called being in love.

[Malcolm Riddle]

Yeah man. I feel da way you two do with my boo. We been married for couple years and we have a son Jamond. I am glad I was in the Army with this man right here. I use to be in the ghetto doing drugs and all that crazy mess but ‘Miah wanted to help me out. I was unsure at first because of what I went thru with the drugs and shit but he and I went to high school together and he and I were friends and teammates on the football field and I wanned to get outta the drugs and all that and the Army was my only choice. I met a fine honey when I was stationed in Spain and we been together and married eva since.[/color]

[Diamond]

Mon Amour, you never told me you played sports in high school.

Yes I did babe on our first date I told you I played football, basketball and wrestling. That’s ok though babe. I just gave them tickets for Climax Control in Boston so they can see me defend the World title against Rage.

[Diamond]

Awesome. Speaking of which, Mr. Ward set up a meet and greet in Boston so we got to get going. Good to meet you guys.

[Ryan Wilcox]

Good meeting you too Morganna. We will definitely see you in in Boston Jeremiah.

They all go their separate ways and then Diamond and Jeremiah stand at their vehicles

[Diamond]

You are not going to believe this but I don’t know whats going on with Mr. Underwood but he says if Gothika doesn’t win her match against Celeste North he’s going to make you suffer. I am like are you serious?

Yeah I hear he has a hard-on now for those ratchet chimpanzees known as the Mean Girls. That’s all they are to me. Ratchet chimpanzees that think they own the place. The oly member of the Mean Girls I actually respect is Mercedes Vargas. If anything the other members of the Mean Girls are just chimpanzees following Mercedes Vargas around mooching off of her legacy.

[Diamond]

Yeah I agree mon amour. Your friends were a good group of guys. I can definitely tell why you think highly of them. I am also proud of you for the fact you got that Malcolm guy out of the streets and into the Army. You have done a lot for good people. That’s the main thing I love about you mon amour. You have a good heart for others and you put them over yourself.[/color]

Thanks babe. Yeah Malcolm was one of my good buddies and he was this close of killing himself with the drugs. I didn’t want to see that happen. He got good grades in high school and both of his parents were shot and killed and he was left homeless. I couldn’t see that happen to my friends. He told me that he wanted to get out of the lifestyle. It was his parents’ murder that got him into the life style. I met his parents and they were good parents. They just lived on the wrong side of the tracks if you will. Both had 9 to 5 jobs and staying out of trouble. Malcolm wanted to better himself but didn’t know how. I suggest the Army because that’s what I was going to do. It wasn’t easy but it’s good to see him doing awesome these days.

Diamond hugs her fiancé and looks up at him and kisses him.

Unc raised me to do good things for others and I could tell that’s what dad would have had me do too.

[Diamond]

I am glad Lady let me meet you mon amour. Yes you may seem cocky at times but you control that ego unlike some people. C’mon baby. I got to return the convertible. It was a rental. I am riding to Boston with my man.

Jeremiah chuckles a bit and they drive to the car rental place where Diamond got the car. They arrive there and they enter the rental car place and Diamon returns the keys and thanks the receptionist who in returns thanks Diamond for the keys and she notices Jeremiah and lets him know she is a huge fan of his but at the same time she feels Rage got screwed and Jeremiah nods in understanding. They then leave the building. Jeremiah opens the Range Rover passenger door for Diamond and she gets in and he closes the door and he gets in the driver seat and then drives to Boston.

-------

We see Jeremiah in his Range Rover and he is setting up the dashboard cam. He is in a t-shirt, jeans and boots. he has his circular framed glasses on and he then starts the Range Rover up and he starts it up. He then starts driving. He has the World title beside him in the passenger seat

What’s up SCW Universe. It’s ya golden boy Big Tiger and I hear some of ya’ll out there hating on me winning the World title from Rage two weeks ago. The bosses gave me the opportunity and they put me in there thinking I was going to get crushed by the big man and me go home without the title. Nah fuck that shit. That’s not how I work. When I am given an opportunity for something like the World title whoever was the champ, in this case Rage, was going to get the biggest fight of their damn careers. Not only did Rage get the fight I shook up the World title scene and won the title. Now we got people saying that Rage got screwed and believe it or not I agree with yall because the spoiled little brat of SCW decided to stick his brown nose in the match. That doesn’t change the fact that I am the World champ right now. It’s in the history books no matter how long I hold the title and I am one title away from being another Grand Slam winner.

Before I get to the big man let me relay a message to the spoiled brat of SCW. Hey yo Hawkesy I am going to tell you something right now. I didn’t need nor did I want your help. I might have been beaten down but I was going to win the title on my own. Yeah my unc was out there but he was out there to make sure that the match was a fair one. You just mad that Drake Green beat you for the title. I will give you just a smidge of props though. You held the title for a long time. A’int no one going to take that from you but you will not come out and distract anyone in this match because you do and I will hunt you down and beat your ass no matter if I win the match against Rage or not.

I did what most people thought was impossible because my mindset is ANYTHING is possible. My father instilled that in my head when I was born right up until the day he was killed in action. My mom kept on instilling that in my head. You want to know what I said to my mom when she asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up? I told her I wanted to be a world champion pro wrestler like unc was. I wanted to be just like my father when I went in the military. I wanted to be just like my unc when I first started wrestling because he is held in high regard in this business and I wanted that same high regard because he was a father figure to me when my father died. I wasn’t going to let my father, my mother, or my unc down.

My mom and dad would be proud of me because when I said I was going to be a world champion pro wrestler when I grew up I went ahead and did it. Not the way I wanted to but I did. Hawkesy, like I said before. You even think about stepping on that ramp during the match and I will find you and I will beat the ever loving dog crap out of you. You have issues with Drake Green for him beating you for the title, and you have issues with Rage for him smartening up and not giving you the title. I have issues with you because you think you are above everyone else because you were born with a silver spoon in your mouth. You stick your stuck up nose in the match and I will take that silver spoon that you were born with and shove it up your ass.

Now on to you Rage. You are getting your rematch and you want to know something after thinking it over for about a week or so I agree with that decision because you want to prove that my win over you was a fluke. I ain’t mad at that because I took the advantage of your distraction and beat you for the title and you know I am a man that likes a fair fight. That’s why I have my unc out there big man. I don’t need his help with these matches because he knows I want to succeed. They say you are at your most dangerous when you are at your most angriest. Bring it big man. Let me see you at your angriest. Let me see how dangerous you can be because what you will give me is nothing more than just a cake walk compare to what I went thru in the Army. If I can take nearly having my arm slashed off by shrapnel while in Iraq, then I can take what you will give me at your most dangerous so let it all out big man because you will find out that I will stop at nothing to keep this title and prove all those haters wrong. Hang on got to fill up.

Jeremiah stops at Sheetz in Trenton New Jersey and goes in and pays for the gas and gets himself a bottled water and a sandwich and pays for all of that. He gets stopped by a couple of his fans who were happy that he won the World title. He gives them autographs and takes pictures with them and then he waves to them as he comes back to the Range Rover and then fills up the gas. He then hears a fan say “Rage got screwed” toward Jeremiah and Jeremiah says hello back and then finishes filling his vehicle and puts the nozzle back in the pump and puts the gas cap back on and then gets back in and drives on.

Where was i. Oh yeah. Rage I said not to have excuses if you lost and yet you had excuses because Hawkesy stuck his nose in the match. The first match you thought you could run me over and that you would keep the title and just step over me like I was an afterthought. How did that work out for you big man huh? I told you I was on a mission to shake things up like a Los Angeles earthquake and I did just that. You might have trampled over others like stepping stones but you found out in Philly that I am a tiger of a different breed. No one uses me as a stepping stone and I mean absolutely NO ONE. You found this out in Philly and you will again find this out in Bean Town. Hell even if I lose the title to you you will get the biggest fight of your career again because I will take what you dish out big man. You might outweigh and out height me but the fact of the matter is you will not trample over me and you will not think that I am an easy target.

What’s up Bean Town. I love Boston. One of my favorite places to wrestle at and I know I am going to have haters there and that’s alright. I’ll be ready to bring it to Boston. Oh and Rage just because I agree with you and those haters that you got screwed by Hawkesy don’t mean I am going to play nice. I am done being the nice guy. You will get a fight because I intend on fucking you up for bitching and moaning about losing the title to me. I know it comes with the territories and you should too because you have been in the business a long time like I have. At least you smartened up and didn’t give Hawkesy the title because I would have lost all respect for you if you did.

Drake Green let me send you a message too. I respect the hell out of you because you know how to get the fans behind you. I do the same because I love the fans. I know you are pissed off that Rage cashed in for the title on you and you barely just had the time to celebrate. I’d be pissed too if that happened. Of course you would also say that it comes with the territories as well and that’s very true too. I have no problems with you Drake I really don’t. However, when you agree with the others and call me a paper champion that’s when I have a problem. It’s like I said I didn’t want nor need any help beating Rage for the title and I have said my peace about Hawkesy.

I have waited for so long for my opportunity to become World champion. I have had chances before but they weren’t one on one and frankly neither was this match either but I became World champ and I am going to do all I can to keep the title and prove I belong in the World title scene. After this match whether or not I have the title I will prove to the world that I still belong in the picture. I have held gold here in SCW and I have made my mark in this company and I will continue to do so.

A paper champion to me is a champion who doesn’t want to defend the title and that’s what sickens me to no end when it comes to people who think I am a paper champion. I want to defend the title against ALL comers not just Rage, J2H or Drake Green. Bring them all on because I will take them all on. I will be a fighting champion.

Back to you spoiled brat now that I think about it. You didn’t help me win the title. you were out there to help yourself. You think that with me being champ you can worm your way back to the title. Nuh uh  that’s not going to work with me Hawkesy. Once I am done with the big man whether or not I walk out of Boston the champ you will find out just how bad I want to beat your spoiled little ass. You think you are above us? You think you are going to look down on all of us because you had a lengthy title reign. You will get fucked up Hawkesy. You will get fucked up big time. Whether or not I am champ after Climax Control I will fuck you up.

I will fight to keep the title and I know Rage wants the title back so bad. He feels he was robbed by me because I had help from the spoiled little brat. I see it as an advantage taken because Hawkesy was only out there to help himself. Hey Mr. Ward you had better find a way to keep Hawkesy backstage or wherever because if he comes near the ring during this match I will find a way to shove that silver spoon he was born with straight up his ass and I wouldn’t think twice about it.

Boston, Climax Control will be the setting of a huge battle for the World title between myself and the Sin of Wrath. Rage, you want the title back so bad? You want to get angry?  I want to see you at your angriest because I don’t give a damn how dangerous you are at your angriest. You are not dealing with a mere man. You are not dealing with someone you can just trample over and just walk out with the title. You found this out in Philly and you will once again find this out because I can and I will be just as dangerous in that ring as you can and there will be nothing you can do about it big man. To all you critics that says that I can’t do it twice I will do nothing but prove you wrong. Boston will become the battlefield because the ring will feel like a battlefield when you step in the ring with the World champ. See yall in Beantown

Jeremiah turns off the dashboard cam and he continues driving.[/color]

------

The scene is a meet and greet at the Matthews Arena and we see Jeremiah, Dark Tiger and the Fallen there. Jeremiah has the World title in front of him and he is in a black version of his “Heart of a Tiger” T-shirt, blue jeans and boots. Dark Tiger is behind him and he is in the same shirt but wearing black pants and boots. The Fallen are next to Jeremiah signing sutographs for their fans and theya re all getting pictures with the fans. Jeremiah sees one fan come up to him who has crutches on and seems to lack hair. The mother of the child says that the child, her daughter, has cancer and she is from the Make-a-Wish Foundation and she wanted to meet her favorite wrestler who is Jeremiah. Jeremiah stands up and comes to the two of them.

What’s your name little one?

[Girl]

My name is Rachel. I have been a fan of yours since I was little. Well I am still little but I have been a fan of yours for a long time and I was at the show in Philly and I was excited that you won the world title. you are an inspiration for me to never give up fighting.

That’s right. Never give up fighting. What kind of cancer does she have if you don’t mind me asking?

[Rachel’s mother Lisa]

She has stage 3 brain cancer. She is still going thru chemo but when she heard that you were going to be in town she just wanted to come see you and she and I and her big brother already have our tickets. We can’t wait to see you defend the title against Rage. We know that you didn’t need help in winning it.

[Rachel]

Yeah we heard those chants that Rage got screwed. We tuned them out because we heard what you said about him before winning the title. I’m on a mission to beat cancer just like you were when you beat Rage for the title.

[Lisa]

She was hooting and hollering when you won the title. So was I and Jake her older brother. He’s around here somewhere. Can we get your autograph and get pictures with the champ?

I’d be sad if you didn’t.

Jeremiah signs Rachel’s autograph book and writes the message “Keep Fighting” and gives Rachel’s bald head a kiss and they get pictures with Jeremiah and then he comes back to the table and continues to sign more autographs. After the meet and greet is done Jeremiah grabs the World title and puts it over his shoulder and he, Dark Tiger and the Fallen meet up.

[Raynin]

Man Jeremiah. You can’t catch a break can you. Everyone thinks you can’t be a good world champion without help. We believed in you though especially what you went thru a couple of months ago. We are just sick and tired of hearing everyone criticize ya when they shouldn’t you know what I mean?

You know something though. I have had time to think about that and yeah Rage was screwed. Hawkesy didn’t help me. Nah he was only helping himself because with me as champion I would be easier pickings to win the world title. Well if he does it again whether or not I am champ I will find him and whoop his ass like he stole something.

[Darknyss]

Yeah that does make more sense to me too. But we know that J2H would be getting a rude awakening if you and him were ever to meet for the title because Rage found out that you were different from all those others he had trampled on and you beat him for the title.

I did not need nor want Hawkesy’s help and that helped me come to that conclusion. I am not going to need help beating Rage this time because Rage knows he can and will be beaten without help.

[Gothika]

That’s not all you got to worry about Jeremiah because if I lose my match then Mr. Underwood will find a way to make YOU suffer. I am like are you kidding me. I have to deal with Celest North and this situation with Michael. This does nothing but pisses me off.

As if I haven’t suffered enough already in my life. The deaths of my parents. Almost having my arm taken off by shrapnel in the army. What could Mr. Underwood do to make me suffer when I had suffered thru enough in my life. What keeps me going is all of you and the will to never give up. What is not going to happen is that the mascot of the Ratchet Chimpanzees will not take what I have accomplished from me. I know he’s one of the bosses but he used to be for the fans but something or someone flipped the script somewhere.

[Dark Tiger]

Lets not worry about that because we have faith in Gothika to win her match and the fact that she can kick butt I think she will. You just concentrate on Rage and defending that title.

Trust me unc. I plan to. I won this title and I am doing to do my best to keep it and prove these people wrong and that I deserve to be in the World title scene. Whether I win this match or not, there will not be anyone to take that I am one title away from becoming a Grand Slam winner. It is in the record books and I will fight to keep this title.

[Diamond]

After Climax Control I want all of us to hit Beantown and paint it red. We are definitely proud of you mon amour and we know you can do it. Let’s go get something to eat before the show. Anyone for sushi? I have seen a new sushi bar that just opened up near here.

They all nod and head out of the meet and greet area and they all get in their cars and drive to Takahashi’s Sushi Bar. They arrive there a few minutes later as it wasn’t far from the area where the meet and greet was and they park their vehicles and Dark Tiger helps his fiancé in her wheelchair and pushes the wheelchair. They let them go in first and they follow the two as they are seated at the sushi bar and then order from the bar. After their orders are given they sit at a table.

[Diamond]

I heard about this place from Yelp and you know how I am about sushi.

Yeah babe we know. I think we all love sushi. I know I do too. I do love Boston. A historical place and the fans here can get nuts here. Definitely top 3 places to come as a pro wrestler. Nothing like Beantown.

[Dark Tiger]

Same here. The Boston Market is definitely a place to go too. We should all check it out after we are done with Climax Control.

[Darknyss]

Absolutely.

Then they spot the guy with the alternative lifestyle come to the window and Jeremiah shakes his head.

Oh hell no. Not this whacko again. How in the hell does he keep on finding us.

Then Mr. Takahashi comes to them and lets them know that he will take care of him as he has come after some of his customers and then Mr. Takahashi takes a broom and swings it at the guy and the guy runs away. He yells “And stay away” in Japanese and comes back in and he goes to get their bill and then Jeremiah pays for the bill and then they leave the sushi bar and heads to the arena where Climax Control will be taking place as Trenches (Remix) by Pop Evil ft DMC plays to commercial.

End RP.

user posted image

6' 6" 245 lbs.
Washington DC

Themes: Soldiers by Otherwise (CC)
Don't Tread on Me by Metallica (PPV)

Finishers: Tiger's Ambition (Double Underhook Whiplash)

Big Tiger Impact (see how the Double A Spinbuster is done, but replace the spinbuster with the Bulldog Powerslam)

Tiger Cross Suplex (Jeremiah puts the opponent in the cloverleaf, but instead of turning his opponent over, he picks his opponent up and does a bridging suplex for a pin)

Big Tiger Lock (Jeremiah underhooks his opponent's arms like he is going for a Tiger suplex but with one arm, and then takes the other arm and brings it around his opponent's neck for a guillotine choke while the opponent's arms are still underhooked.)

SCW Accomplishments
------------------
SCW Roulette Champion (1 time, Defeated Max Burke)

user posted image