Author Topic: Problems and goals in SCW  (Read 321 times)

Offline Konrad Raab

• The Iceman
  • "Burned In Blood"
    • View Profile
Problems and goals in SCW
« on: March 25, 2016, 11:14:50 PM »
 OOC: This RP I have to admit was quite tough to get through, especially the second scene that I get emotional as fuck. I don't even know why, but anyway I want to thank Rage's handler for encouraging me with continuing this story that I debated about badly and I hope people enjoy it. I again want to apologise for SCW staff for wasting their time on booking me last week where I no showed as things got really caught up that I didn't get a chance to put in an LOA for the week off. It won't happen again and I rarely ever do that.

\'user

Discussions day. Las Vegas, Nevada. Thursday 24th March.

Although both Raab and Samuel have done a lot of training today, Henry called for a meeting because there's a lot of things to be discussed inside of the headquarters. They've not had a meeting for many months, but Henry knew there's a lot of things to discuss to get through today. Many things like Goth leaving the camp, Raab's behaviour with women, Raab and Samuel's tag team future and Raab's opponent for Climax Control.

Everything they are going to talk about is to do with SCW and Henry shakes his head at many different things regarding the comments Raab said towards women in the tournament mostly. He really didn't particularly agree with the Heavyweight title situation that Raab wasn't interested in winning again either, but that's not important. It's raining outside with the water touching the glass of the windows and of course very dark outside. It's a large room with a large table and a writing board with some information written on there with topics to discuss about.

Raab hates meetings as he'd rather continue training with Samuel because he feels they are a complete waste of time and he discusses this.

Lord Raab: “Why with this bullshit Henry? You know damn well I fucking hate these meetings.”

Henry Losak: “I know you do, but the reason why I had to call it today because we've got a lot of things to get through regarding the pair of you, mainly you Raab. Stop being angry with stuff and listen to me right now as we got quite a bit to get through.”

Lord Raab: “How can we do this meeting without Goth being here?”

Henry of course looked at Raab really funny, not knowing that's one of the main topics to be talked about as of course, Raab was in a meeting with some people about wanting to do amateur boxing as well as amateur MMA business, but he understands why Raab would say something like this and he speaks.

Henry Losak: “That's actually one of the topics we'll be discussing about today is Goth. Now since you weren't at the show because of the meeting you had, me and Goth had discussions what was best for his career and he told me he wants to spend time with his wife and wanted to retire from the business because he's done everything he could and besides, his wife is pregnant. I wanted him to stay, but he convinced to me that his wife is more important than wrestling”

Lord Raab: “Jesus Christ, you are telling me someone retired from wrestling because their wife is fucking pregnant? My brother's wife is pregnant, although she won't be for much longer with what me and another masked wrestler have planned who he loves to bits and do anything for her, but he's still wrestling. All Goth had to do was request to wrestle bi weekly just like my brother does for that reason. I fucking hate Stefan, but that's the only thing I can't hate him on that at least he still wrestles even with 5 kids and a pregnant soon not to be wife.”

Henry Losak: “Some people are different Markus and I know you've told me about you're plans with another guy you've told me about, but his eye vision isn't very good as you know and it was another thing he told me that he feels he can't wrestle as much as he can anymore and lost the passion for it. Hey, that means you can capture th....................”

Lord Raab: “Yes indeed it does as the Internet title was a title at first I admit I was not a fan of at all, but I found out it's only because the SCW shows are shown on the internet so therefore, I gladly accept that now and it's that and the tag team titles are the only titles I want to win in SCW.”

Henry nods as he's thankful he got the Goth part out of the way and it was another topic Henry wanted to discuss because he realises there's a major problem with the division at the moment which is a real shame because Henry was going to talk to the bosses about getting The Monstimals a match against Simon and Ben for the belts, but Henry speaks on that.

Henry Losak: “The tag titles hunt as much as I hate to say it to you both, but there's really no teams out there for you both to face right now which is why as from this point on until there's new teams in SCW, there's not gonna be any tag matches going on until we have another team to face you and Samuel.”

Lord Raab: “Oh so that means Samuel yet again has to sit out and I wrestle in singles matches? Oh, how fucking fantastic and what's pissing me off lately is the whole type of matches I'm seriously getting bored with. I'm fed up with regular matches that have to play by the rules and I want some variety of matches again like the Roulette title. I want to actually have fun again.”

Henry nods as he has seen a slight of motivation since the match against Sean Jackson that he generally was very bored of wrestling in SCW, the same problem he currently had in Inferno Wrestling with after all the arguing and demands for a hardcore match, he got one and he's got a title match for a hardcore title this week as well in his second match for another company, but it's not about them companies, it's about SCW and he sees Raab wanting to get angry about it and speaks.

Henry Losak: “Raab, I know you've been frustrated on the lack of violent and dangerous matches you are lacking, but maybe with the upcoming PPV, it might change and with you already stating you want to win the internet title, it might just happen. Yes sadly Samuel does have to sit out for a little bit, but the goal of being tag champions is still there and it always will be until you and Samuel have done it. OK so this topic is you know very well what I'm going to talk about, don't you? You wanting to face women and showing a lack of respect for them.”

Lord Raab: “I told you a million times of why I'm like that towards them and even so now with Gothika getting pinned. I told you not to place me in that fucking tournament because I had no interest in winning the Heavyweight title again. James is making the heavyweight title a fucking joke. Putting out open challenges for the top belt? Come on, James Huntington-Hawkes is the biggest joke of a Heavyweight champion SCW has ever had. Different story if it was open challenges for the Roulette and Internet title, but not the Heavyweight title.”

Henry Losak: “We won't discuss that because I honestly agree with you on that, but what really concerns me is you aren't listening to a damn thing the counsellor is saying to you. You have to move on from this deep hatred you have for them. You have to advance yourself to you're wrestling career and it's because of that hate for women that you aren't winning matches.”

Markus shakes his head in disagreement and Raab gets up from his seat, but Samuel grabs hold of Raab's arm and tells him in sign language to sit down as he does so and Samuel starts stroking Raab's knee to calm him down, knowing about his heart potential problems and Henry of course continues with that.

Henry Losak: “I want you to realise this can't go on any longer and I will tell the counsellor to get you to do more sessions, whether you like it or not. It's got to be done and it's not only me telling you this, it's Mark and Christian as well, seeing how disgusted they are with you on the attempt to attack one.

Lord Raab: “And Rage is a fucking pussy for defending Sam, knowing she doesn't have any tits to defend for herself. Rage is not a monster and if actually was, he wouldn't defend for her. He's a Sam ass kisser. He's the biggest bitch of them all. Fuck him.”

Henry Losak: “I know and I guess we'll agree to disagree with that. Yes Raab, I need to be very strict about this and it's actually against the rules to attack a woman in the company so just please listen to the counsellor and do everything he tells you to do, no matter if you like it or not. Oh and we need to discuss who you're opponent is going to be on Climax Control this week.”

Raab nods as he's seemly happy to hear he's wrestling this week, although he only didn't last week because of the important meeting that was planned way before he had a match with Drew Stevenson which he could have a match with any day of the week, considering they work in another company together which is still under debate right now on the brand moving side of things, but focusing right back into the match situation in SCW, Raab speaks.

Lord Raab: “Oh yeah, who's that going to be? The way things are going, I don't give a fuck in this day and age who I face against as long my goal stays the same of wanting to have the internet title in my hands for now that I'll earn that is.”

Henry Losak: “Yes this opponent for you is a very interesting one as it's not someone who's been in SCW a long time. It's someone who's only had two matches in the company who's recently just joined SCW. A guy known as Matt Spears.”

Lord Raab: “Who the fuck's he? Never heard of him.”

Henry Losak: “That's why I've provided you with a folder full of information you want to look through to learn more about him. You need to use this match as a way of focusing right back to wrestling which I'll slide down to you now.”

Henry slides the folder right down towards Raab and sees his picture right in front of him and just laughs just from the looks alone of the guy and begins to speak.

Lord Raab: “And here I thought Rage was a joke. This guy is even fucking worse. Looks like a pretty boy to me. Anyway, I'm sure I'll enjoy beating his pretty face to the fucking dirt like a piece of shit he is to me just from looking at him. Can I please continue training now?”

Henry Losak: “Yes you can, but I want you and Samuel to spend sometime together afterwards as you've not been doing that lately which of course is understandable, but you need to find that touch of balance between the two. Now you both can leave.”

Raab rushes straight out of the door and he goes downstairs straight to the gym as Henry did want to talk to Samuel privately and he sees the look of concern on his face after the tag news and speaks.

Henry Losak: “Yes I know, but it's not you're or even Raab's fault with what I can do about having you wrestle more often in SCW. We'll do something until the time comes, don't worry, but because you can't wrestle for sometime, it doesn't mean you don't do any gym work because I want you to continue practising you're stamina and do some wrestling with Raab from time to time to remind him of being in a team. You hear me?”

Samuel McPherson: “Yaarrp.”

Henry Losak: “Also, I have to apologise for Raab not being able to spend much time with you and believe me this time around, it's not been his fault entirely because he's so busy right now and all these deals keep coming up for him. Raab really wants to be with you still, but I want you to remind him of that you are both married and I'll try and find time to talk to Raab about this so you two get to be together every single day in the mornings with no training until 3 in the afternoon. You go off and have a rest today and train tomorrow Samuel.”

Samuel nods his head as he was worried about his relationship suffering because of Raab's hectic schedule and he walks out of the door and goes into the apartment of Raab and Samuel to get some rest while Raab spends nearly 4 hours in the gym until he came back to the apartment at midnight to spend a bit of time with Samuel and then both of them go straight off to sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lack of improvement counselling talk. Las Vegas, Nevada. Friday 25th March.

Usually, the counselling sessions are there for people who want to chat about different things in order to improve with their lives and go out to forget about the past and be a little nicer about life, but this wasn't one of those times when it comes to improvement as it's clear to Steven that Markus hasn't improved a single thing when being told what to do regarding his problems with respecting and liking women. Steven really hoped the tournament match would help him improve, but it didn't.

The session has already started, letting Markus talk about lots of different things, but hasn't said a word to him, looking very disappointed at him and he needed to encourage Raab to become nicer to women and tell him the truth as he speaks.

Steven Qivers: “I hear what you are saying, but do you know why I was quiet? Because you've not improved a damn thing since you've been here. I would've thought by having these sessions with you that I'd be passing you to a woman by now, but I can't trust you, can I? No, you continue to do what you did to Sam when Henry an............................”

Lord Raab: “Oh so is it my fault that I'm sick and tired of facing male wrestlers all the time and wanting a different change of pace when it comes to women? No, fuck you and this bullshit.”

Steven Qivers: “I have to say you are the most difficult patient I've had since I started working here. You just have to learn that we can't improve until you start listening to Henry and other people. You've even been warned by Mark and Christian not to do it again on attempting to strike a woman. Please find a way to have some strength t......................................”

Lord Raab: “I can't. I don't know if I'm ready to.”

Steven Qivers: “I don't want to hear that. I want to hear you say you can do it and being able to cope with change. You need to start thinking for yourself in a long term of things of willing to listen and improve. You need to know all the women you are seeing aren't all people you see through your own eyes. I mean you didn't even trust Gothika in the match either, refusing to work with her.”

Lord Raab: “I don't like women doing things for me. I wanted to destroy Sam all to myself and I wanted to place the pain all on her along with the female worker that's there as well.”

Raab shakes his head as Steven sees Markus's huge difficulty when it comes to being able to improve. He sees Raab having lack of self esteem on looking at women differently and even Henry's tried everything he can to stop this violent behaviour and Steven speaks.

Steven Qivers: “Look Raab, I know it's tough, but how many times have I said to you that you need to get over the past and start to look at the positive of things. Do you know how lucky you were that you are alive? Most rape victims have died, but obviously someone stopped things from going farther.”

Lord Raab: “I um didn't feel like I was alive. I felt embarrassed and humiliated in front of the world and I've been laughed and mocked at by many different people when they found this out. I.....”

Steven Qivers: “Yes, it's painful for a man to have experienced hurt in his life, especially being raped because it certainly is not easy, but you also have to know that I'm always going to be here for you. You needed to chat because you are scared. I'm saying as it is Raab that how I feel when you're body language speaks everything when to this fear. This fear also affects how you speak to a wo...................”

Lord Raab: “I don't know how to be nice to them like what would I say without being aggressive? I fucking can't.”

Steven writes down everything as it seems to be a clear problem of Raab not being able to trust a woman, especially on his own and he knew it affected Henry a lot when he's always having to jump in and protecting women because of Raab destroying them and Steven gives out a few suggestions to improve the problem.

Steven Qivers: “The first thing is you have to look at a woman in the eye and without feeling angry or shaking, you have to practise this. I know you struggled and I saw that in the tournament, but you have to. Just really think about what you are going to say and it's very simple just to say hi, looking straight in her eyes just so you mean everything you say. Even that is just a starting point.”

Although he sees Raab is listening, he knows it may not be something he could answer yet, but Steven thought to ask anyway as he speaks.

Steven Qivers: “Raab, is there anyone in the SCW women's locker room you think you could talk to or you can look at easily?”

Lord Raab: “I hadn't thought of that and to be honest, I don't know if there is because I don't know them. Wait, I've had a little bit of a feeling for Twisted Sister before Samuel came around.”

Steven Qivers: “OK, but the problem I have is she not someone who could help you at all. It would be a step backwards. You need to look around you when you walk into the locker room on you're own without Henry or Samuel there and see who you think will understand you. I'm not saying date them, just like someone who's normal and someone who will co.............”

Raab shook his head as he couldn't see that working at all as it was a little too much for him to take and Steven knew it was far too soon, but he had to rush things a bit to get Raab to at least start to improve things like that and he starts to cover his hands over his ears. Steven waits for Raab to uncover them as he did five minutes later and speaks again.

Steven Qivers: “If I may finish, someone who will come to you and express their feelings about things and really listen to what they say, looking straight in their eyes. I know this might be a bit too much and too far in advance, but you really need to look harder and see which woman will come to you first. No aggression and no attacks or saying vile words. I want you to do this excise at some point so we can move forward. Please Raab, you must do this so you realise by talking to them, not only they know you are ready to change, but to see the kind of person you are.”

Raab is just in complete silence, the first ever time he couldn't talk because he knew Steven is right with every single word being said to him, even without Henry in the room that he's considering to bring in as he leaves the room, leaving Raab there so he calls Henry in and he sits next to Raab and he sees the look of uncertainty all on his face, looking very worried at the task and Henry speaks.

Henry Losak: “Something really made Raab stay silent.”

Steven Qivers: “I wanted to call you in because I want you to encourage Markus here to go into the woman's locker room on his own without you and Samuel so he must think for himself on which woman that's not Twisted Sister because she'd be a complete step backwards who he thinks will understand him. He needs to let a woman come to him and speak first to reassure Raab that he's gonna be fine and won't feel judged or him and even them being hurt when he speaks to one.”

Henry Losak: “Yes, but the women in the locker room have all said to me that they are scared of him and worried they'd be attacked.”

Steven Qivers: “Then they need to be reassured as well. I think the thing you have to do is appear on Climax Control and say just for this week that to let them come to Raab and try to talk to him about anything if it's problems or getting to know them or something like that so they see the different side of him. If he doesn't say anything, that would already be an improvement of him not going off to attack them or even feeling like he has to be mean because of his past. Since I said that he has to do this so they know he's ready to change and seeing the kind of person he is, he's very quiet.”

Henry Losak was shocked as he pats Raab on the back and he actually turns towards him and sees a lot of unsure of the task and speaks.

Henry Losak: “The doctor is only saying things to help you. He is right on what he has to say because the thing is, you need to move forward and what happens if you really need to talk to someone that's not me, Samuel and Steven? You need to open yourself up, especially to a woman and at first let them talk, listen to everything they say before you start to speak. I will tell them this week about that because you really need to do it and think about it.”

Steven Qivers: “If I may interrupt, he needs to learn how to start a conversation with one. You could even do a play where you Henry dress like a woman and then Raab will start to realise he feels confident just from that. I didn't want to tell him this, but he hasn't improved and he needs to start doing it.”

Henry Losak: “Yes I completely understand you Steven. He does need to learn and realise this major issue he's avoiding and battling so against it.”

Raab is still being quiet as a stone, not even moving at this point other than breathing in and out, looking mentally out of it, even the sign of pure emotion of being tearful, but he holds back to not let people see it and suddenly, there's a tear coming done on the mask and they see how bad Raab is about the whole thing and Steven speaks.

Steven Qivers: “That's the thing that seems to tore him up badly. Look at him, he can't even look at us, not knowing how he's feeling or what to do so you see him very tearful and at a loss on what to say. It's nothing to be worried about as once he walks out of this room, he'll most likely be mad, but not at you or Samuel, but at himself because of not being able to speak to a woman for so many years, blaming himself for it. He will because he won't think straight and he obviously needs something to relax him.”

Henry Losak: “Yes that's not a problem as I have got some cigarettes for him to smoke on as he usually does when he's not fighting. I thank you for telling me all of this as I haven't even begin to think about that.”

Steven Qivers: “You are welcome. Yes I'm aware his opponent is Matt Spears this week, but please Henry tell the bombshells that they'll be alright when they get close to Raab and let them and even him talk alone. I can say that you both may leave this room as I got many patients waiting today and Raab is looking like he's willing to train.”

Henry Losak: “Even though he's done enough of it, but yes he is willing to train and I will get to the root of this problem sorted out this week just to start things off. Lets go buddy.”

Raab finally stands up and thinks about everything Steven said as he already is mad at himself for the damage he's caused in his mind to hate woman because of not understanding how different they are and he already speaks when walking out of the doors.

Lord Raab: “I'm a failure. No woman in SCW wants to know or care about me. They'd rather see me dead.”

Henry Losak:” No you aren't and I'm sure you are wrong with what you've said. You just have to be confident. Lets not talk about that any more and have a smoke during walk back home.”

Raab nods in agreement as that's been one of the hardest counselling sessions he's had as Henry got a cigarette out of his pocket and gives it to Raab to light up and while he smokes, he and Henry walk quite a bit back to their headquarters home where once he got there, he was back to his same old self, training and beating on wrestlers that were already in the ring which lasted more than 4 hours which he decides to head back to the apartment 8 hours later and sees Samuel asleep as he gently goes to sleep with him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Who the fuck are you ustream.com shoot.

“I can't believe this bullshit going on honestly. With Goth retiring because of his wife being pregnant? So fucking what? That's no reason to stop wrestling especially when there's plenty of wrestlers in this business who continue wrestling regardless if their wife is pregnant. My shameful disgusting brother has a pregnant wife and still continues to wrestle. It's not like oh I'm gonna wrestle every other week like Stefan does. Oh I just retire like that, being a selfish fucking prick to me and Samuel to take off without telling us both you was going to do that.

Sorry had to get that over with because it really pisses me the fuck off when someone takes off like that without telling me or Samuel to our face first. Another thing that's annoying the hell out of me is this fucking joke of a champion James Huntington-Hawkes coming out to say how he's the best champion because he's placing an open challenge?

Oh so those who can't be bothered to actually work for a title shot in this business get free handouts on a title shot, for a heavyweight title? Well done on lowering the value of a belt that means a piece of shit now. Congratulations on being the worst fucking champion in SCW along with being the biggest joke of a champion I've ever seen in this business. I'm sorry, but you are. It would be a different story if you went around doing this with a Roulette or the Internet belt, but it's completely different with the Heavyweight title, being a shit champion to give out undeserving title shots to people who've done fuckall to work for it, taking a complete dump right on former champions who had to work their asses off to get there like myself.

Also for the comment you made last week what was it? Oh promoting a championship belt so all the other champions are frauds just because they don't do enough promoting as champions No, you are a god damn fraud because the other champions are exactly that, real champions who take the belt with pride and actually wrestle against real talent, not facing people who are no competition and making people lazy to work for title shots. Of course wrestlers fucking fight and leave arenas after they've won their fights, that's what the business is about you worthless sack of shit.

Sorry, I'm seem to forgot about Matt Spears which I honestly haven't and being aware of his win against Joshua Acquin who I've beaten once too many times in the past. It's not really that great of an achievement kid trust me. Nearly everyone on this roster has beaten him and I just think you are too much of a pretty boy to be stepping through this ropes. I don't know who you are or who you're manager is, but from the information I've read about you, nothing in there sticks out.

It really doesn't and you'll might say oh I lost the tournament match and that I'm not a threat. I wanted to lose that match because the tournament was a joke. I mean come on, do you honestly think for one second that I'd trust a woman and be interested in a title that I've won in the past? No is the answer to that and you'd be stupid to think otherwise. I don't see any point to having more than one reign with a belt.

The thing is I don't know much about you other than the win you had against Joshua and a loss against some other new guy. Fine I won't talk about the new guy you faced in you're debut because he's just that, but what an earth makes you think you are deserving of a match against me? Forget all about the other matches you've had, this match is the biggest one of you're damn career kid. Yeah I'm gonna call you a kid because you are.

The only thing I respect you for is the skills you can actually do in the ring and it's because of the skills that I will take you as a threat. Of course I fucking will because I might be stupid, but I'm not when it comes to this match because you've done and said nothing wrong about me so far, but what pisses me off is I heard about the rumours of you drinking fucking alcohol. Are you kidding me right now? Do you know how much alcohol I drink? None because that shit is fucking disgusting.

It seems like most of the time, you are letting this Jon Dough guy talk for you up until the latest one before you faced against Joshua. To be honest you are a fucking idiot to think you deserve to face against me and I honestly don't know why I'm in this spot, unless they want me to go for the Internet title straight away. In fact, I'm the only person who actually wants to be in a match for the Internet title because if you haven't heard, I've only got that and the tag titles to win before I'll leave this company for good.

No, I will not be one of those champions who vacate the belt and take off once the goals have been completed. I will still wrestle until I lose the belts. I just hear so many stars lately going on to win the Roulette belt and the Heavyweight one that the Internet belt is completely ignored. In fact, I even think the Roulette title has a ton more value than the Heavyweight belt does right now. Sure Steve Ramone refused to give a title shot to Joshua, but at least he's not giving free handouts to Joshua who's done nothing, making a wrestler like him work for their title shots. In fact, you Matt Spears should be contending for that belt since you've defeated Joshua already.

That's what makes a champion on Steve only facing people who are worthy opponents to face for the belt. Matt I know I don't seem to know much about you, but who can after two matches into you're SCW career. I can't see anybody else that's been in SCW for a year or some even longer than that can. I will not treat you as someone to use as a stepping stone, but it sure will teach you a thing or two what facing real competition is like, considering you've come out and claim to want to face the best already.

die gerade zum Teufel denkst du, du bist das zu tun? Zum einen weiß niemand, wer zum Teufel Sie sind und zwei, Sie haben nichts getan, das zu verdienen. Nein, weil ich nicht glauben, jemand zu haben, der viel verdammtes Ego Begegnungen gegen den besten Wrestlern zu verlangen, die ehrlich ist Pisse schlecht von dir, dies zu tun. Die Wahrheit ist, wenn ich verliere, würde ich nicht einmal für nötig, weil Verluste und Gewinne bedeuten nicht, Scheiße zu mir, als ich das in das Turnier bereits unter Beweis gestellt haben. Ich werde noch weitergehen, um den Internet-Titel zu gewinnen, da ich nicht für die Tag-Team-Gürtel wegen des Fehlens von Teams im Moment gehen kann.

Aber selbst dann wäre es immer noch verdammt noch mal nicht aufhören, mich davon, dass die Top-Hund von SCW, unabhängig davon, ob ich Weltmeister bin oder nicht. Sie sind nicht einige Anfänger oder ein Mittelklasse-Ringer gegenüber, ein Top-Ringer konfrontiert sind und du bist so verdammt glücklich, mich zu stellen. Nicht einmal Casey Williams hat noch und er ist schon länger als Sie. Oh OK so Jon Dough nach erneuter Lektüre dieses ist ein ehemaliger Tag Team Champion. Das ist in Ordnung, aber warum nicht er Ringen? Kann er in das Geschäft mehr oder etwas hacken es nicht?

Sorry, dass ich ihn ermutigt gerade zurück zu kommen, weil so Samuel auch für die Tag-Team-Titel zu kämpfen und zurückkommen. Ich fordere jeden einzelnen männlichen Wrestler draußen ein Team zu bilden, so dass wir den Tag-Division zurückbringen kann, die Simon Jones ein verdammter Witz gemacht. Ich meine, er ist ein verdammter Muschi und ein beschämendes Champion zu tun, was er getan hat, nicht geben mir oder Samuel ihm eine Chance und Ben für den Tag-Titel herauszufordern.

Statt tatsächlich warten auf den Tag-Team-Gürtel zu verlieren, entscheidet er sich in den Ruhestand. Das ist die eine Sache, Goth tat, war zumindest er seinen Titel verteidigt, aber ich bin nicht einverstanden, was das Paar von euch getan. Scheiße, dass sauer mich wirklich verdammt noch mal off große Zeit, die Sie beide von Ringen im Ruhestand, damit die Menschen nicht ihre Scheiße für den Tag-Gürtel oder dem Internet Titel verdienen können und nicht warten, bis Sie sie verlieren sich aus dem Sport in den Ruhestand, aber das ist in Ordnung zu legen Sie die Tag-Titel in der Warteschleife, weil ich Internet-Titel bekam zu erreichen, während für mehr echte Teams warten zu kommen.

>>>>>>Subtitle captions on ustream.com>>>>>> [Just who the fuck do you think you are for doing that? For one, nobody knows who the fuck you are and two, you've done nothing to earn this. No because I refuse to believe someone to have that much fucking ego to demand matches against the best wrestlers which honestly is piss poor of you to do so. The truth is if I lose, I wouldn't even care because losses and wins don't mean shit to me as I've proved that already in the tournament. I will still go on to win the internet title since I can't go for the tag team belts because of the lack of teams at the moment.

But even then, it still wouldn't fucking stop me from being the top dog of SCW, regardless if I'm champion or not. You aren't facing some rookie or a middle class wrestler, you are facing a top wrestler and you are so fucking lucky to face me. Not even Casey Williams has yet and he's been around longer than you. Oh OK so Jon Dough after re reading this is a former tag team champion. That's fine, but why isn't he wrestling? Can't he hack it in the business any more or something?

Sorry that I'm just encouraging him to come back because so Samuel will come back also to fight for the tag team titles and. I challenge every single male wrestler out there to form a team so we can bring back the tag division that Simon Jones made a fucking joke of. I mean he's a fucking pussy and a shameful champion doing what he did, not giving me or Samuel a chance to challenge him and Ben for the tag titles.

Instead of actually waiting to lose the tag team belt, he decides to retire. That's the one thing Goth did was at least he defended his title, but I don't agree what the pair of you done. That shit really pissed me the fuck off big time that both of you retired from wrestling so people can't earn their shit for the tag belts or the Internet title and not wait until you lose them to retire from the sport, but that's fine to place the tag titles on hold because I got Internet title to achieve while waiting for more real teams to come.]

See there's plenty of things to do before I'll walk from this place, along with achieving something Henry and my counsellor want me to do as well, but that's nothing to do with this match. I've may not have spoken much about Matt, but I'm gonna beat you straight into the dirt, kicking you're fucking ass all over the arena, leaving you no room to even fucking get up from the damage you'll suffer.

You won't last a single minute against me because this anger is nothing to do with the losses, it's to do with the hunger I want to become the Internet champion to have that checked off the list at least while waiting for more teams to form. I will destroy you with my own hands, leaving you in a bloody mess since I'm getting extremely bored of wrestling in SCW with no other types of matches than plan old regular matches that almost mean nothing to me. I want to face someone in hardcore matches, cage matches, hell in the cell matches or even a war games match just to get some sense of brutality back into wrestling.

I'm gonna throw you around like a soft fucking puppy you are and destroy you like you're life depended on it and you will get the biggest welcome SCW's ever seen. I'm not even close on treating you softly at all because that's not what I am unlike a fake monster  Rage who's a fucking pussy to fight for Sam's battles instead of letting her and me beat the shit out of each other. He's no monster at all. He's a shitstain of it.

Anyway tomorrow night live in front of the world is gonna be the raise of a new Masked German Monster and most of all, the rise of the world looking at the new Internet champion when I've actually earned it by beating you're weak pathetic ass up to win the match. I only want to win because so I'd face whoever else wants the Internet belt and win that. Of course beating you is just gonna be lots of fun for me and absolute none for you whatsoever and if you think I won't rip you to pieces, showing the world that I'm back for damn real.

I expect you treating me like a joke and think in you're mind you can beat me. Sorry, but there's absolutely no chance of you doing so and I want to clear something up last week that Henry mentioned to me on why I didn't show for the match against Drew. It wasn't because of travel issues, it was because of scheduling issues as I had an very important meeting with people who were interested taking me on as an amateur boxer which was arranged way before I faced Drew.

Whether that will happen is to be seen at this point, but for now you will be beaten like a Government mule, giving you a taste of pure violence I want to bring back to this place. I want to be in hardcore matches again and most of all, treat shits like you the true meaning of a welcome punching bag. Prepare to be Raabinated by The Masked German Monster.”