Author Topic: “Orders are orders.”  (Read 299 times)

Offline Jessie Salco

• SCW's Heavy Metal Bombshell
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Jessie Salco
“Orders are orders.”
« on: March 25, 2016, 11:07:04 PM »
 (Mel’s characters used with permission)

Jessie hasn’t had the best of luck lately, not only was her team eliminated in the first round of the Blast from the Past Tournament for the second year in a row but it was another stop on a long road of bad luck for the young metalhead not helped by the fact that she hasn’t been in action since her one and only Blast from the Past Match, however this week she had an opportunity ahead of her.

This week she was in tag team action teaming with the reigning Bombshell Internet Champion Mercedes Vargas, who, like Jessie, was eliminated in round one of the tournament, to take on Melody Grace and Candy Overton in a match made by Mark Ward to screw with Melody, not only that but it has been revealed that Jessie will be Mercedes’ next challenger as she will be taking Mercedes on at Blaze of Glory for the Title but that was in three weeks’ time and Jessie’s focus was on this week’s match, can she win?

Sun Devil Gym, Tempe, Arizona
Friday the 25th of March 2016, 16:00pm

In case you haven’t heard, my luck is in the gutter right now.

Hell it’s been in the gutter ever since the Mixed Tag Team Steel Cage Match a few months ago in spite of the fact that I was the one who scored the winning pin for my team after I pinned Celeste North, first I lost in the first round of the Going for Gold Tournament, then I lost the Taipei Death Match to Celeste at December 2 Dismember III and ever since 2016 started I haven’t had a single win that I achieved on my own and for an extra kick to the throat I was eliminated in the first round of the Blast from the Past Tournament for the second year in a row.

I know I’m sounding like a broken record right now but just because I’m repeating myself doesn’t make the facts any less true.

Even so over the next few weeks I’ll have a chance to turn things around in my favor, first me and Mercedes Vargas are teaming up to take on Melody Grace and Candy Overton in a bit of a preview for Blaze of Glory IV where Candy will take on Melody and, more importantly, I’ll be challenging Mercedes for the Bombshell Internet Championship, for those keeping score at home there’s only two championships in SCW that I have never held in my career, the Bombshell Championship and the Bombshell Internet Championship, not only that but winning either title will net me the title of one of SCW’s Triple Crown Winners.

Needless to say I have nothing to lose and everything to gain from these matches and I won’t fizzle out again!

You’ve probably noticed that we are in the gym that’s hosting this week’s episode of Climax Control, all I can say is why not? It’s a gym and the facilities are open for the rest of the week so we may as well take advantage of that fact! Granted it’s more for me because I have a match coming up but that doesn’t mean that I’m the only SCW Bombshell in the gym as my allies in The Angel Clan, Lucy and Mel, are here training for their match.

“……...99…….100.” Jake counted my rounds on the weight machine whilst Shane was on the rowing machine that was nearby but I wasn’t done, sure, my arms were sore as hell but no pain, no gain, right? “Jessie, that’s enough.”

“Not as far as I’m concerned.” I responded with a grunt before I continued to work on the weights. “And put on more weight will you?!”

“I’m going to assume that you’re talking about the weight machine and not my body weight.” Jake deadpanned as he folded his arms and I rolled my eyes in response. “Seriously Jess, if you keep pushing yourself like this you’re going to pull a muscle or worse, trust me I know from experience that pulling muscles are about as far removed from fun as a Chris Shipman sex tape!”

“Remind me to murder your character next time I’m a DM for inputting that horrible mental image into my head.” I responded with a grunt and Jake chuckled as the two older Bombshells watched on. “Seriously though, I didn’t push myself hard enough a few weeks ago and I got knocked out in the first round of the Blast from the Past Tournament for the second year in a row, I’m not making that mistake again!”

“Yes, instead your making a whole new mistake by risking injury to your body.” Jake responded as he folded his arms. “I know Natalie McKinley has an insane workout schedule but even she takes breaks once in a while, you don’t want to end up like her, do you?”

“No, for one thing I actually like having a career in SCW.” I responded as I rolled my eyes. “Now hurry up and add more weight to this thing!”

“I said it once and I’ll say it again, no.” Jake responded as he messaged his temples. “Why don’t you go join Shane on the rowing machines? At least I can handle the higher weights…….”

“Screw you! I can handle it and you know it!” I snapped at him, half out of frustration and half out of stubbornness but it quickly became clear that that was his boiling point.

“Okay, you know what? Forget it!” Jake said before he left my side and stormed off. “Go ahead and pull a fucking muscle but don’t come crying to me when you don’t get cleared for the Bombshell Internet Championship Match!” Jake added before he stormed right out of the gym area and to the outside area, I watched in silence for a couple of minutes as he slammed the door behind him before Shame, Mel and Lucy approached me.

“So, what was that about exactly?” Shane asked as he sat down on a nearby bench. “I don’t think I’ve ever seen him this angry.”

“Neither have I and I’ve known him for a lot longer than you.” I responded with an annoyed sigh as I shifted my weight. “Long story short, I wanted to push myself in preparation for my upcoming matches but Jake didn’t want to see me get injured, eventually resulting in me snapping at him and, well, you saw the rest.”

“He’s your brother, he’ll get over it.” Melanie responded and we turned to her. “Though he does have a point, it’s no good pushing yourself too hard if you only have an injury to show for it.”

“You spend the first couple of months of the year without a single god-damn win and get eliminated in the first round of the Blast from the Past Tournament for the second year in a row and then tell me about not pushing yourself too hard!” I responded with a frown before I took a sip from one of the water bottles that I had next to the bench. “And even if I was still in the tournament I’d still push myself extra hard but besides that I’m facing Mercedes in three weeks’ time and teaming with her this week!”

“Yeah, we know, and we both know from personal experience that Mercedes is no slouch in the ring.” Lucy responded with a nod. “Anyway we’re off to the treadmills, want to join us?”

“Nah, I think I’ll follow Jake’s advice and join Shane on the rowing machines.” I responded as I motioned to Shane and took another sip. “After that we’ll heading out for a bite to eat, hopefully Jake will have calmed down by then.”

“Considering that we’re sticking to a half hour on each machine, yeah I think he will be.” Shane responded with a nod as my allies in the Angel Clan went off towards the tread mills leaving us alone for a couple of minutes as Shane returned to his rowing machine and I sat down on the rowing machine next to him. “Normally I wouldn’t complain about you working up a sweat babe but Jake did have a point.”

“You couldn’t resist making that comment, could you?” I asked with a grin as I adjusted the setting on the machine to my liking. “It’s like I said, I haven’t been pushing myself enough as of late even with The Angel Clan’s help.” I added before I started on the machine.

“Well yeah but Jake was right, push yourself too hard and you’ll end up injured and I’m not even going to consider going into steroid use.” Shane added as he continued on the machine. “Setting aside your past drug addiction and the possibility of being suspended having a roided up body wouldn’t exactly be good for your high flying style.”

“Yeah, most of the muscular female wrestlers tend to stick to more power based offense and if I wasn’t so short then maybe I could pull it off.” I responded as I continued to work on the machine. “But since I’m one of the shortest Bombshells on the roster it just wouldn’t work, besides I’ve always preferred more aerial based offense to power based offense.”

“Yeah same, if it weren’t for my injury whilst I was training I would’ve been a high flying wrestler myself but, well, we both know what happened there.” Shane responded as he shook his head and we continued our work on the rowing machines for another twenty minutes without a word, once we were done Shane stood up and I noticed the Lucy and Mel had left in the intermittent time. “I’m off to find Jake, he should’ve calmed down by now so hopefully he won’t bite my head off.” Shane said as I stood up as well. “I know you’ve got a promo to do but apologizing to him would be a good idea.”

“I know but how about I do my promo first and then meet you outside?” I asked and Shane nodded before leaving the gym, noticing that the place was pretty much empty I made a start on my promo as I grabbed the last of my water bottles. “Apparently they have other plans for Kate because, despite the fact that I said that I wanted a shot at the Roulette Title after coming so close last month, I’ve been given a shot at the Internet Title at Blaze of Glory IV, and yet Josh gets a shot at Steve even though I’ve basically been making the same argument as he has but I digress.”

I said as I finished my drink in one gulp.

“But as I’m sure your aware Blaze of Glory IV is three weeks away and before I can kick Mercedes’s ass and win another singles title I’ve been put in tag team action against the team of Melody Grace and Candy Overton, my partner? Take a wild fucking guess! That’s right, it’s Mercedes Vargas! Between teaming Steve up with Alexis and this match I can’t help but think that Mark is trying to pin Troll of the Year 2016!”

Anyway, first up is Melody.

“Melody, Melody, Melody, first Mark practically blackmails you into returning to the fed and now your life has been made hell by the same woman your teaming up with and your facing off against two Bombshells who aren’t washed up! Melody, you said on Twitter that you’d rather be teaming up with me instead of Candy but considering how long you’ve been away from the company van you still keep up with the rest of the division? Veronica doesn’t count because she’s nothing without the Mean Girls!”

I didn’t think so.

“Sorry to break it to you Melody but orders are orders and right now my orders are to kick your ass back to New Zealand with Mercedes’s help! Granted even the best laid plans go to waste for one reason or another, just look at everything I’ve had planned since the Mixed Tag Team Steel Cage Match! But this plan will go off without a hitch and it’ll all be thanks to your tag team partner!”

Speaking of whom!

“Candy, I don’t know what you did to piss off Mark enough to be teamed up with a rival you hate so much that you broke her nose a few weeks ago but that’s neither here nor there, granted I don’t exactly get along with Mercedes either but you know what the key difference between your team and ours is? Aside from the fact that our team has a champion in it? We haven’t tried to injure ourselves over the past few weeks! Whether or not we will at Blaze of Glory is another question all together but I’m getting ahead of myself!”

Basically this won’t end well for you.

“Candy, between you and Melody’s mutual hatred of each other and me and Mercedes’s grudging respect for each other this is not going to be a good night for you or Melody! Oh sure, you could point towards Steve and Alexis as an example of two heated enemies teaming up successfully but I just have to point out that that team only lasted for two matches before Steve’s ego caused it to implode and your counter implodes alongside it! Any way you slice it you two are going to be on the receiving end of a loss!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up as I headed towards the exit.

“This is a tag match between two teams whose members hate each other, you can’t get much simpler than that but at the end of the day it’ll be the fact that me and Mercedes get along pretty well in spite of that fact, though it is helped that I hate her due to her past Mean Girls membership and nothing else, that’ll secure as the victory! At the end of it all “The Metal Angel” Jessie Salco will swoop down and cast judgment on the both of you and secure the win! As for you Mercedes, this match will be a taste of things to come!”

I left the gym area as the scene fades.