Author Topic: Honor Thy Enemy  (Read 272 times)

Offline Char Kwan

• Enter The Dragon
    • View Profile
    • Char Kwan
Honor Thy Enemy
« on: March 25, 2016, 09:41:48 PM »

\'user

There comes a time in a woman's life when she needs to take a step back and really analyze what is about to happen next. As I gaze out across the vast countryside of my Utah estate, I can't help but to think about what will happen at Blaze of Glory. I'm sure everyone is aware that Melody Grace has accepted her fate. She has agreed to a best two out of three falls against me. Look I know this might be just a coincidence but my opponent is my tag partner this week.

Some might call Mark Ward a diabolical madman who is power hungry. I'm sure my tag team partner thinks he has some hidden agenda. I feel that he is just trying to get a point across. Melody isn't a woman. She is a frail little girl trying to mask herself as a grown woman. She thinks having men dressed up as unicorns or calling herself some stupid cartoon name is going to make her noteworthy. Well she had better think again because this Sunday on Climax Control, I am to lead my team to victory over the likes of Mercedes Vargas and Jessie Salco. Now Melody has already began making assumptions that I'm leading her into a trap. Look darling, if I wanted to do that, I wouldn't need a match. For the record, you forced me to break your nose. You had the chance to make things right and you chose to the difficult option. Don't blame me for your misfortunes.

After this week, you are going to be thanking me for keeping you safe from yourself.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It has been a long couple of weeks since Candy's last appearance on Climax Control. Everyone was shocked that she challenged Melody Grace to a match that pushes her to her limits. Even Hazel is beginning to question where Candy's mind is at this point in time. Hazel walks into Candy's bedroom as Candy is staring at her computer screen.

"What are you doing Candy?" asks Hazel.

"What do you mean?" answers Candy as she looks away from the screen and locks eyes with her baby sister.

"Challenging Melody Grace to the best two out of three falls match, I thought we agreed to a lumberjack match," replies Hazel while moving closer to Candy's desk.

A slight chuckle comes from Candy as she shakes her head while leaning back in her chair.

"I thought about it Hazel. I really did but at the end of the day. I wanted to teach that bitch a lesson she'll never forget," responds Candy as she stands up from her chair. Hazel shakes her head while watching her sister walk across the room.

"Are you sure this is smart? Melody could be playing you. She could come with all fire and destroy you. Didn't you see what she did to Veronica Taylor?" asks Hazel while crossing her arms in front her chest.

Another chuckle escapes from Candy as she places one hand on the top drawer of her dresser.

"I am hoping Melody is taking this upcoming match serious but I'm not going to hold my damn breath. We both know she is distracted with Mark Ward's manipulating her every turn. I am actually enjoying watch her unravel in front of everyone," says Candy as she opens the drawer.

Hazel is just about respond when Ashley bursts into the bedroom.

"What's wrong Ash?" asks Hazel as her eyes divert to her best friend gasping for air.

"You....need...too...get...out," says Ashley in between breaths as Candy glances up from her drawer.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What is it about bombshell tag team matches that make the male population go absolute crazy? You'd think they haven't seen beautiful women compete in the ring before. Well one beautiful person and three incredibly bland individuals. Why am I even stuck in this match? That is the question floating around in my head. I'm sure Mark ward has a reason for this unusual pairing. I mean let's face it. He doesn't like Melody and who can blame him. She is a complete dork who lives in a fantasy world.

I took the liberty of watching her promo and felt as if she was channeling someone else. The reason being it wasn't her. She was trying very hard to be serious but let's be honest. Melody wouldn't know how to be serious. She doesn't have a serious bone in her fragile body. Seriously, how fragile are you Melody? I swear it didn't take long for me to break your nose. Are you really that fucking weak?

I'm going to stop bashing you at the moment because I wouldn't have any fire power for later. I will however turn my focus onto the woman who hasn't really been able to get rid of me. Jessie Salco, the resident heavy metal brat who hasn't found the formula to beating me. Yes, I didn't when that bombshell roulette six pack challenge match but neither did you. We all know you are going to fail against Mercedes. It's only a matter of time but who am I to judge right. After all, you couldn't beat me at Summer XXXtreme 3.

Yes, I could continue bringing up the past but what fun would that be. Let me just say that you don't stand a chance in this match. I don't give a flying monkey about your association with The Clan. We both know you will soon turn on them like you did with NXT. It's only a matter of time before you get jealous of the fact Melanie and Lucy are more talented than you could ever be.

"What's going on Ashley?" asks Candy as she shuts the drawer and moves closer to Ashley.

Ashley continues to huff and puff while standing upright.

"Smith is here and he looks horrible," answers Ashley as Candy quickly bursts through the door. She enters the living room as Smith is sitting on the couch with most of his face bruised. Without saying a word, Candy rushes to his side while looking at her girls.

"What the hell you standing around for get me some water and a wash cloth," she demands while sitting down beside him. The girls are rushing around the house as Smith slowly turns his head toward her.

"Candy," he says while coughing. She places a hand on his forehead while running her fingers through his short hair.

"Shhh, what happened?" she asks while looking at his face.

"They know," he answers while continuing to cough. Her eyes grow wide as Hazel hands her a cool wash cloth.

"Who did this to you?" she asks while softly placing the wash cloth over his forehead. She begins to dab it while looking at his bruised face.

"Randall Petrov," answers Smith as Candy gasps loudly. She nearly drops the wash cloth as Hazel catches it. Candy jumps up off the couch while walking to the window.

"What in the hell is going on? Who is Randall Petrov?" asks Hazel as she takes a seat by Smith and picks up where Candy left off.

Candy didn't know how to respond as she places on hand on her chest while trying to gather her thoughts.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How did he find me? I thought I was off the damn grid. Someone must have blabbed my location. Doesn't matter because after Blaze of Glory, I will be leaving Sin City Wrestling. Hopefully he won't be able to find me again. Before that happens, I must make my final appearance on Climax Control something memorable.

It will be memorable when I do something Zuri Chastain hasn't even done. That is beating Mercedes Vargas in a tag team match. I know how talented Mercedes is after all she is the current bombshell internet champion. Not to mention, she is one of the few ladies to perform in the Prison Chamber match. Mercedes is a history making bombshell. She is the unofficial historian who knows everything about everyone. However she doesn't know one thing.

She doesn't know why I slammed her face first after her match with Zuri. She doesn't know why I targeted her. Well let me tell you Mercy. I targeted you because you showed me zero respect. When it comes to the bombshell division, you show respect to everyone but me. Why is that Mercy? What did I do to you? Why am I excluded from your list?

That is why you were targeted. Also because you've been handed pretty much every title opportunity under the damn sun. This week you will get carted out of Arizona. I don't give a damn if you respect me now. All I care about is beating you and Jessie Salco. Even if it means trusting Melody Grace to actually work with me and not against me. I am willing to place our problems to the side for one night and show the world why we were the best of friends.

The dentist is going to be working over time as he gets set to handle three lethal doses of tooth decay. Catch you bitches on Sunday.