Author Topic: I am not playing  (Read 285 times)

Offline Joshua Acquin

• View Profile
    • Joshua Acquin
I am not playing
« on: June 30, 2016, 03:52:33 PM »
 We open to a crudely put together gameshow set.  On the sign above the stage reads SCW Newly Wed Game.  As if on a timer the applause from a non-exisnt crowd can be herd.  Out runs Joshua Acquin wearing a suit and holding a microphone.

“Good evening folks my name is Joshua Acquin and I am the host of the newest segment in SCW the SCW Newly Wed Game."

Five people come out on stage it is obvious that they are actors.

"Let’s meet the contestants tonight.  He is from Bad Company and she is his new wife whom got married in Greece Caleb and Edie Houston.  Team two is the other half of Bad Company and they got married in the hospital while they were strung out Johnny and Remi who cares about the last name, look at that colorful hair.  See kids this is why you don’t do drugs.  Last team is…well lookie here it is the third wheel in Bad Company and her…You did bring someone right?”

Out of the left side of the stage someone runs in and jumps next to Evie waves to the camera and it is seen to be Joshua’s brother Austin.

“Sorry about that Joshua kind of overslept.”

“Alright it is Austin and Evie Ac…”

“Whoa whoa whoa, Joshua you didn’t remember I was a one-night stand.  I had to pay top dollar for her.  Doesn’t mean I am sticking a ring on it.  I even made sure to double wrap before I poked into her.  Can never be too safe.”

“Alright we have asked each couple a series of questions separately and now they are going to reveal to see who knows each other the best after a two-week relationship.  So without any further delay.  We asked each of you what is…”

As Joshua is getting ready to ask the question the actor portraying Remi gets a bag of white substance and a needle.

“Now Remi we can’t have you do that on set here.  Wait till you are done here and you and your boy toy can snort that off of each other.  Anyhow we asked what is the one thing your husband would say they are bad at.”

Joshua looks at them as no one is doing anything.

“So you are telling me that none of your Husbands, and I use that term loosely, have anything they are bad at.  Well I can tell you what each one is bad at.  Well I can sum of two of them with one thing.  Both the boys from Bad Company could care less about the state of their wife’s well-being.  All they care about is one thing, themselves.  Now if you look at me and think I have anything bad about me, no Joshua you can’t.  But I have a ton of things I am bad at.  The main one is I am bad to my fans that I have.  I could care less about them than anything else.  I could care less about Bad Company in any aspect outside SCW but while they are here I will be a thorn in their side, the knife in their back, I will even be the voice in their head they don’t hear.  As far as Evie she claims she is a good girl but look at her tweets folks it doesn’t take a rocket science to figure out she want to ride someone’s dick.  Hell I bet Bad Company does some things to her that I have done to one of my close friends and her ex.  Like I said I am not perfect.  But I will tell you this for that firecracker Remi you need to get her some help before she snaps and knees your groin man.  Then again when I was stomping you I heard you screaming more, more, more, so maybe you like it that way.  The only one I would look at having a good head on her shoulder would be…none of them they are all fucked up in the head.”

------

Nightmare hits the PA as Joshua and Austin come out from the back smirking as they walk down
to the ring.  They pose for more heat.

“Man even people here in northern Nevada hate us Austin.”

“Well it could be a couple things Joshua. They hate what we did to Bad Company or what we did to Remi.  That little firecracker.  We will show you both just in case you missed it.”
-

Dmitri and Tuscini leave the ring, leaving Bad Company in the ring. All of a sudden two Metro cruisers pull up to the outside of the ramp, fans cheer thinking they are here to get Joshua. Four officers get out and hop up onto the ramp and start to flank Joshua as fans boo seeing that Joshua has called them out here. Joshua moves around, grabbing a microphone from the announce table.

Joshua: "Hold it right there Bad Company, after your assault of me last week I have decided to get my friends at Metro involved. If you could be so kind to handcuff these men. Don't worry about Ms. Baang in the ring."

The officers handcuff both men of Bad Company while Joshua looks on and glares right at Evie as it is being done.

Joshua: "Alright officers you can leave the men right here and head back to my locker room and make yourselves at home. Actually leave me a pair of cuffs in case Evie decides to get out of line."

Joshua grabs the handcuffs and holds onto them as the fans boo. Joshua looks at Evie and smiles before taking both members of bad company with a double clothesline. After the move he whips his attention to Evie backing her into the corner. As he does a person jumps the barricade and jumps up onto the apron on the same corner as she is backing into and grabs her arm and handcuffs her to the top rope. Joshua smiles as Austin gets into the ring. Joshua walks up to Evie smiling a sadistic smile.

Joshua: "Ohh Evie you did one thing last week and now you are going to pay dearly for it. You know what you want to say that I was dragging your name through the mud. I just pointed out what was public knowledge. Just as it seems that you pointed out my so called flings, just because I say hi to whomever doesn't mean jack. I think everyone here knows my relationship with Amy is more brother sister than anything else. But mine and yours..."

He walks closer and in her range to back hand him as she smacks him he grabs her arm after the hit and cuffs it to the other top rope and backs away as she starts to kick at him.

Joshua: "You did think I would let you get more than one hit in on me. Luckily it is me and not Austin he like that kind of stuff. Sorry I couldn't get any of the pink fuzzy handcuff you maybe use to"

She kicks at Joshua. As Joshua over-dramatically jumps out of the way he notices both members of Bad Company start to get up. Joshua sees this and yells towards Austin. Joshua hits the Nightmare on Caleb while Austin does an Acquin Stomp on Johnny. Joshua rolls out of the ring and grabs two chairs and throws them in the ring as he gets back into the ring.

Joshua: "Now Missy you like to put your hands on ME? I could smash your face in with this chair easy. But no I am not that nice. You could care less if I hit you, plus you know I have been told to never hit a woman, or bitch. So what do you care about and it is so simple to see, Bad Company. Last week I took eighteen staples to my head because of your boys here. Eighteen staples that is painful as hell. I am Just starting to be your nightmare. You don't care about your well-being it is these two we have laid out here."

Joshua takes a couple chair shot to Caleb's back before picking him up and ordering Austin to place his chair on the ground as Joshua sets up for a Second Nightmare. Austin places the chair and slaps Joshua on the shoulder to let him know it is there. Joshua hits the Second Nightmare onto the chair busting open the skull of Caleb.

Joshua: "Oh no Evie you have some explaining to do to his arm candy. Here let me help you Evie. Eden I am not sorry for messing up your baes face."

Simone: Acquin is sick!

Austin tells Joshua to set up the chair where he can drop Johnny's head to and does a Jackpot on him.

Joshua: "Oh no Remi we gave Johnny a concussion maybe he will do whatever you want."

Adams: Whatever snapped in Acquin's head lately, needs repairing quickly

Joshua and Austin take Bad Company up the ramp to the Metro cruisers and give them both a powerbomb onto the hoods.

Joshua: "Evie you and your boys brought this on yourselves"

Joshua and Austin stand at the top of the ramp as Nightmare plays and Remi and Eden run in to check on Bad company as Joshua and Austin laugh at what they have done.

Simone: I can't believe they did that! They destroyed Bad Company in front of Evie Baang.

-

Joshua nods.

“You got that last bit partially right.  She is a fire…crack…er, or maybe fire…crack…whore.  Regardless Christian told me it was wrong for us to touch a female like we did with Evie.  I am just adding this to my file of information that I am pressing legal actions and now it is growing.  Mark I know you are on a vacation but I am telling you if nothing happens this week I will be forced to involve my lawyers whom you have meet before.  If you are feeling a little hazy with all the jack and coke’s Mark here is what will be added. ”
-

Joshua and Austin are sitting back watching and laughing about what happened. Joshua turns the corner and bumps into somebody. As camera pans out if this seem to be Remi and her sister Eden.

Joshua: Watch where your going. I swear these new guys get under foot to easy and think everyone is their friend.

Remi looks up to see Joshua Acquin and his brother standing there in front of the two. Eden was in tears after seeing what had happened to Caleb because of the Acquin brothers. Eden wasn't sure if she was supposed to be scared of the two or not and Remi just had a scowl on her face.

Eden: I can't...believe you would do something so HORRIBLE to another person!

Remi: Edie...

Remi tried to console Eden, knowing that Eden was much closer to Caleb and open about it than Remi was with Johnny. Eden pulls her arm away from Remi.

Eden: You're lucky that I'm going to to the hospital with my boyfriend.

Eden glares at the two before looking at Remi, giving her a look.

Remi: What?

Eden: Are you coming?!

Remi shakes her head no.

Remi: I will in a little bit. You go and take care of Caleb.

Eden just nods her head, shooting a glare at the two brothers before she herself walks off, leaving Remi alone with the two.

Remi: I bet you two feel real proud of yourselves, don't you?

The rainbow haired Bombshell crosses her arms over her chest, eyeing them up a bit. Joshua looks over at Austin and shares a smile with him. His face changes to go along with his mocking tone.

Joshua: Oh no Austin what have we done. We have hurt two people that mean nothing.

Austin plays along with Joshua.

Austin: Oh I really hope we didn't hurt them too bad maybe we can send flowers. Do you know of any flower shops that could send some dead flowers?

Joshua and Austin laugh at one another and turn back toward Remi. Joshua walks toward her and points to the staples in his head.

Joshua: Look right here to what your little boy toy did to me last week. Eighteen staples into my skull. I am not a nice person and put in that I had to spend half my night in the trainers room getting all patched up...it's not fun. Now if you don't watch it I will have to get some management involved and test some people here. I know we are clean. Are you?

Joshua and Austin look at her with inquisitive eyes. Joshua gets a smile on his face as he is in thought.

Joshua: There is one thing you can give to Johnny.

Joshua plants a kiss on Remi and steps back to see her reaction. Remi froze in her spot, completely frozen in place as he had kissed her, his lips on hers. She could feel the panic attack start and soon she was close to hyperventilating. She didn't want to be doing this in front of them. After calming down, she glares at Joshua before hitting him, punching him in his left eye.

Remi: I don't know who the fuck you think you are, you vile little cockroach but you don't get to put your filthy little mouth on me and think it's okay to do. I don't care if I'm ... with Johnny or not, you don't get to touch me.

Joshua grabs his left eye and steps back more in shock of what happen. After he composes himself he gets right in her face.

Joshua: Didn't your dad teach you not to hit a man. Maybe daddy didn't teach you how to be a proper way to be a lady. My mom on the other hand taught me not to hit a woman and it is taking everything in me not to send you through that wall.

Austin gets in between them and pushes Joshua back.

Austin: She's not worth it, Mark will turn a blind eye to that but Christian won't.

Austin is physically holding him back as Joshua is trying to get to Remi

Joshua: Don't think you got away with this your boyfriend will pay for this. Make sure he looks both ways crossing the street, wouldn't want anything to happen.

Joshua laughs as he waits to see her response to what he said. Remi tries to mask her emotions as he talks about her father, a figure that Joshua didn't know himself but Remi knew all too well. She checks out mentally for a minute, letting Joshua get what he had to say out.

Remi: Are you done? Are you done being a worthless piece of trash for one second?

She crosses her arms over her chest for a moment, glowering at him.

Remi: Johnny can handle himself. How many staples did you say you had in your head, Josh-ew-a? 18? I'm pretty sure Johnny and Caleb did that to you and enjoyed every second of it. I'm also sure they wouldn't mind doing it again. Hell, I only wish that I could be there to help the next time that they do decide to do it again. But I guess, I'll just settle for this...

Before he has time to register her words and realize something else is coming, she places her hands on his shoulders and knees him hard between his legs.

Remi: That's for being such puke.

Joshua is on the ground in pain and through labored breaths speaks.

Joshua: You...little...next time...we see....your boyfriend....we will....put them....on the shelf.

Austin walk past Joshua and targets Remi.

Austin: You think you can do that to Joshua and get away with it.

Austin puts his hand on her shoulder.

Austin: I want you to join your boyfriend the next time we see them so I can smash your face with a chair accidentally so you can feel what we felt last week. But now I think I will settle for this.

Austin starts to pick up Remi but she gets free. She struggles enough, causing him to drop her on the floor and she glowers up at him as she is on the floor.

Remi: You are a ...

But she stops and her eyes and face go blank as she stares up at him and then she scoots away from him, in fear, almost as if she saw somebody else.

Remi: Don't touch me! Get away from me!

She screams at him, causing a scene. Austin is shocked at the scene she is creating. Austin picks her up with her hitting him and screaming as he navigates the halls trying to find a room for her. He finds a broom closet and puts her in it.

Austin: Calm down.

Austin slams the door and walks the other way hoping that Remi stays in the closet. He walks up to a crew member and points to the closet and makes a gesture that lets them know someone crazy is in there

-

Austin shakes his head at the video that played on the screen.

“You know what Joshua they want to play hard ball with you, I mean us.  I know you bust your ass for this company and the way you get paid back is they don’t listen to your concerns toward the safety and health of the performers here.  I mean just think if heaven forbid you had your SCW World Tag Team Champions or the Bombshell equivalent all strung out on meth, coke, or heroin.  You see that would make the championships lose value.  Out of the Bad Company and their girlfriends the only one I truly feel sorry for is Eden.  Here we have a woman that is just trying to cling onto anything she can.  They both need help and We all know that the Bad Company boy care about themselves ask Evie.”

Joshua nods about all that Austin said.

“Not only that it is the double standards here.  I gently handcuff Evie not hurting her then she swings at me and everything.  The week before she choked me here in this ring.  This week I did that and on top of that Ms. Remi assaulted me in the back as you saw in that last video.”

Joshua paces in the ring.

“There is one man that I know can bring down SCW besides me and we may not see eye to eye on most things but I welcome my fellow crusader over the way SCW management turns a blind eye to certain stars and not to others.  I would like to welcome him here but he is quite busy with dealing being the Champion.  The man I speak of is J2H.  I can’t wait to see what happens because I know SCW leadership isn’t going to do a thing to him.”

Joshua taps the mic to his head.

“You see I gave them two weeks so by the end of this show I expect that Bad Company is fired or suspended and I am also adding Team Technicolor to be added to that list for Remi’s assault.  If they think, I am joking if it doesn’t happen next week I am going to sit down in this ring and the 153rd episode of Climax Control will not happen until that does.  The ball is in your court Mark and Christian.”