Author Topic: In with all the new  (Read 267 times)

Offline Joshua Acquin

• View Profile
    • Joshua Acquin
In with all the new
« on: June 17, 2016, 01:19:17 PM »
 Joshua is seen in the back after his match at Into the Void V.  He is smiling after what had transpired after his match, his brother bringing him some handcuffs, the beat down, and finally the reveal of Austin helping him.  To some fans they were seeing the tag team division growing leaps and bounds that night with more people returning and new people showing up.  Joshua takes a swig of water as he grabs his bag and starts to head out the door but before he could leave to catch his plane he sees Amy Marshall sitting by herself so he heads over to her and gives her a hug.

“Hey it’s OK, you win some and you lose some.  Tonight wasn’t your night.  I am on my way to Miami but when I get back we will have to hang out in the off time.”

Joshua gives her another hug before heading out the door.

“I love you like my sister.  You have my number.”

--

Joshua’s jet lands at Miami Executive Airport the door opens up and Joshua steps out onto the tarmac and thanks his crew and the crew from the airport for the great job they did.  He heads to the terminal and messages his friend Justin Sprit and lets him know he has made it to Miami.  Joshua gets a message on his phone and looks at the message about his Uber driver in route to pick him up.  The driver pulls up and Joshua puts his bags in the car and gives directions to the location Joshua is meeting Justin.  After some small talk between the driver and Joshua they hit a long red light.

“So what are you in town for?”

“Well I am here to see a friend and go to the ECWF Madness show.”

“Oh I watch that all the time.  Who do you think will win the main event this week?”

“I would have to say my friend Justin Spirit.”

The driver looks into the rearview mirror and finally recognizes who he is driving around.

“You are Joshua Acquin right?”

“I am the one and only.”

“I thought you were in Japan for the Sin City Wrestling show.  Umm…Into the Void.”

“Yes I was there and then hopped onto a plane here since I was invited by Justin.”
The driver’s eyes got big when he said the name.

“You know Justin?  He is my favorite wrestler in ECWF.”

“Yes I am quite good friends and at one point and time was his tag team partner.
They drive a bit more and continue to converse about Justin and Joshua’s time in ECWF, his US championship and why he seemed to leave ECWF.  They pull up to the hotel where Joshua is staying at and he gets out and thanks the driver pays him and tips him a hundred dollars.

-------

Joshua is walking into the SCW headquarters and is stopped by none other than Pussy Willow.

“Joshua do you have a quick minute for an interview?”

“I have some time for someone as lovely as you are.”

“Ladies and gentlemen I am here with SCWs own Joshua Acquin.  Joshua you have been here in SCW for a while what are your fondest memories here?”

“Well Pussy I have not been here from the start I came in at Climax Control 48 facing Casper Grey in a match that was short and to the point.  After that I disappeared from a while, not that I didn’t love SCW at the time but I had a prior engagement that didn’t let me break contract with them.  I then reappeared at My Bloody Valentine where I won again and became a mainstay here at SCW.  I would say I would put my winning the SCW Tag team championship one of my highlights.  Also seeing my friend Amy Marshall become the first Grand Slam Champion in SCW history was great”

“Joshua you said you had a prior engagement was that your now ex-wife?”

“Wow I tried to put that behind me but you just brought it back up.  That’s ok though.  That was not the case however, it was to a prior company that had my contract and they forced me to only wrestle for them or they would fine me quite a sum of money.  So I had to work for them.”

“So do you keep in contact with your ex-wife?”

“What kind of crazy man do I look like?  I would rather drag my body through lava then talk to the cheating, lying, psychopath whore of my ex-wife.”

“Are you planning on leaving SCW anytime in the future?”

“I would have to say no I am not planning on doing that since I am quite happy here.  Management here gives the freedom to do what I want.  With that said yes the dreaded R word comes closer each day but that is a while till I get there.  When it does come I hope that Mark Ward would bring me in to become a road agent.”

“Last question, are you in a relationship?”

“Right now no I am not and after finishing up the last two tours I have finally started looking again.”

Pussy Willow doesn’t get to say bye to Joshua as he sees Mark ward and starts to talk to him.

------

Nightmare hits the PA system in the Gold Nugget ball room.  Joshua and Austin come out and stand at the top of the ramp while the crowd boos them.  Joshua looks at Austin and mouths see how they boo me for no reason.  Austin mouths don’t worry.  They walk down the ramp and pose on the corners as fans boo even more.

“Wow I have been gone for two months and you still boo me.”

“Hey Joshua it seems like you beat up their favorite stars here in SCW.”

“True I have done that, I mean I even sent one back to his home land broken and battered.  But wait how rude of me.  My name is Joshua Acquin and this handsome guy is none other than my younger brother Austin.  From here on out our team name is The Arrogance of Excellence.  Where ever we have gone we have won tag gold and individual gold.  It is only a matter of time until we get gold right here in SCW.  We don’t care who we have to face to get it.  We cold have to face Bad Company, The Monstimals, The Surf Boys, or Team BJ.  We don’t care, they will all fall to us on our way to the belts.”

“Let me put it to you this way Joshua and I are very good at what we do.  Hell we both are skilled veterans of the squared circle.  We have faced each other.  My own brother snapped my ankle in order to get a championship match.  Was I mad? No, I knew it was business and that night we enjoyed every bar in that small town in Texas.”

“Now it has come to my attention that something I have said on my twitter feed was offending another group of people.  Now I under the counsel of my lawyers have asked me to apologize to said person and I did online by that was not enough for this person as she had the gull to tell me to do it live on Climax Control 150 this week right here in this ring.”

“I don’t think you should do it Joshua.  That little….”

“Austin I have got it sometimes you have to be the bigger person and do what is right so this week you will see me in this ring doing just that.  Anyway this week we face a man I have faced in Jon Dough and his tag team partner of Eyesnase.  Now Jon has not mustered a win over me.  I also took the title from him, now I may have taken his partner Mr. Frost, but let’s get real it wouldn’t have mattered who I picked I was hot and going to win.  I will win this time with my brother Austin with me.”

“Now I may be new to SCW but I am far from a rookie.  I have been a tag champion in three other federations with Joshua.  I have held other championships at those places. I have even faced Joshua for them and defended against him.  We may fight each other but when you get right down to it, blood is thicker than anything.  So we will be going to the top of the tag division and if one of us, will be very rare, gets put on the shelf, the other will go to the top in the Internet championship or the roulette championship.”

Joshua paces around the ring.

“Now for my soft side everyone here doesn’t know that I have a soft heart for dogs and cats.  So much so that I have three of each.  Each one of them has their own personality.  But there are people that get puppies for their girlfriend, mom, daughter, son, whoever without thinking about how big they will get or how much work they take.  All my pets come from the Humane society here in Las Vegas.  I take time out of my busy day and help them with whatever they need.  They need a walker I am there; they need someone to work a phone I am there.  Everyone needs to get involved however they can.  With that said for anyone that gets a pet within the next month I will buy the first bag of food and get their shots and registration for anyone.  But with that if at any point and time you feel you can’t take care of them I will take them no questions asked.  I will also donate $250,000 to our local branch here.”
For the first time Joshua is being cheered by the fans.

“Alright that’s enough of that find me one person that can resist an animal and I will show you a politician that tells the truth all the time.  I think my recent record speaks for its self when I say I am going to hurt someone I have.  I have gone through the favorites here in SCW.  I know folks would love to see me face the Fearless One Steve Ramone for his Fearless championship, but he hasn’t returned my calls.  Seems like he is full of fear.  Some would love to see me face the current Roulette Champion, but I have to step back and re-focus on me.  Now I am back in the tag division, I am going to get the gold and will springboard with my brother into singles…”

Austin stops Joshua from talking more.

“Joshua I know I have told you this before, but you talk too much.  The thing Is it doesn’t matter who we face we will make them all wish they didn’t face us.”

Joshua stops Austin from talking.

“Austin first off you know I am the mouth for us you are the pretty face for the group.  Second I hate when you do that.  Now let’s see if the guys in the back can use the right song, got to remember to remind them every time.”

100 Ways to Hate (Remix) by Five Finger Death Punch hits the PA as Joshua and Austin lave the ring heading to the back.