Author Topic: JOSHUA ACQUIN v CONSTANTINE  (Read 1005 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
JOSHUA ACQUIN v CONSTANTINE
« on: May 22, 2016, 07:33:57 PM »
 Please post all RPs here!

First RP Period Deadline:
United States: 11:59pm EST Saturday 05/28/2016
England: 04:59am Sunday 05/29/2016

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2016, 07:33:14 AM »
 We are now in the second RP period.

Second RP Period Deadline:
United States: 11:59pm EST Friday 06/03/2016
England: 04:59am Saturday 06/04/2016  

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Joshua Acquin

• View Profile
    • Joshua Acquin
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2016, 03:07:47 PM »
 Nightmare hits the PA as the fans boo Joshua as he comes out from the back wearing an American flag t-shirt and plays to the crowd booing him as he slowly makes his way to the ring.  Joshua gets into the ring and gets on the turn buckle and raises his arms and draws more heat.  As his music play out and fades Joshua speaks.

“Yes I know you hate me and I hate you.  Our president is thinking about apologizing for us dropping the atomic bombs on your cities of Hiroshima and Nagasaki on August 6th and 9th 1945.  I do not approve of what he is doing.  He seems to forget what happen on December 7th 1941.  I am going to read to you something that one of the better presidents said to send us into war with you, mind you, that you started it.”

Joshua bring out some papers from his back pocket and starts to read.

“Mr. Vice President, and Mr. Speaker, and Members of the Senate and House of Representatives:

Yesterday, December 7, 1941—a date which will live in infamy—the United States of America was suddenly and deliberately attacked by naval and air forces of the Empire of Japan.

The United States was at peace with that Nation and, at the solicitation of Japan, was still in conversation with its Government and its Emperor looking toward the maintenance of peace in the Pacific. Indeed, one hour after Japanese air squadrons had commenced bombing in the American Island of Oahu, the Japanese Ambassador to the United States and his colleague delivered to our Secretary of State a formal reply to a recent American message. And while this reply stated that it seemed useless to continue the existing diplomatic negotiations, it contained no threat or hint of war or of armed attack.

It will be recorded that the distance of Hawaii from Japan makes it obvious that the attack was deliberately planned many days or even weeks ago. During the intervening time the Japanese Government has deliberately sought to deceive the United States by false statements and expressions of hope for continued peace.

The attack yesterday on the Hawaiian Islands has caused severe damage to American naval and military forces. I regret to tell you that very many American lives have been lost. In addition American ships have been reported torpedoed on the high seas between San Francisco and Honolulu.

Yesterday the Japanese Government also launched an attack against Malaya.
Last night Japanese forces attacked Hong Kong.
Last night Japanese forces attacked Guam.
Last night Japanese forces attacked the Philippine Islands.
Last night the Japanese attacked Wake Island. And this morning the Japanese attacked Midway Island.

Japan has, therefore, undertaken a surprise offensive extending throughout the Pacific area. The facts of yesterday and today speak for themselves. The people of the United States have already formed their opinions and well understand the implications to the very life and safety of our Nation.

As Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy I have directed that all measures be taken for our defense.

But always will our whole Nation remember the character of the onslaught against us.

No matter how long it may take us to overcome this premeditated invasion, the American people in their righteous might will win through to absolute victory. I believe that I interpret the will of the Congress and of the people when I assert that we will not only defend ourselves to the uttermost but will make it very certain that this form of treachery shall never again endanger us.

Hostilities exist. There is no blinking at the fact that our people, our territory, and our interests are in grave danger.

With confidence in our armed forces—with the unbounding determination of our people—we will gain the inevitable triumph- so help us God.

I ask that the Congress declare that since the unprovoked and dastardly attack by Japan on Sunday, December 7, 1941, a state of war has existed between the United States and the Japanese Empire.”

Joshua puts it back into his pocket with a sly smile.

“You see you started the war and we finished it.  If it were me I would have driven each and every single last one of your relatives into the Sea of Japan.  You would be singing this song as your national anthem if I was in power back then.”

Joshua clears his throat as the Star Spangled Banner plays.

“O say can you see, by the dawn's early light,
What so proudly we hailed at the twilight's last gleaming,
Whose broad stripes and bright stars through the perilous fight,
O'er the ramparts we watched, were so gallantly streaming?
And the rockets' red glare, the bombs bursting in air,
Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there;
O say does that star-spangled banner yet wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave?”

Joshua is about to start the second verse until "666" by Rotting Christ hits the PA as Joshua backs up and gets ready to fight.  Joshua starts to laugh as the fans find out that he is playing them all for fools.

“You really think I am scared of a man that I have beat down before.  I could have broken his arm easily and this week I intend to make it a point.  I don’t care what you fools think of what I am going to do to your Greek hero.  I am going to make him scream in pain and have him broken and battered and sending him out of my Sin City Wrestling.  Just think I was back home this past week.  I went to see my family who live in Montana where my grandfather is buried.  He is one of the few that escaped from your death camps you had.  I am wearing this shirt to honor each and every one of the 2,304 military members that died in your cowardly attack.  I fight for all the men that fought against you in the Pacific.  I will win this week and then I will go to the back and hang out with Mark Ward the best Brit I know and will be having a few pints with him.”

Joshua stands in the middle of the ring and drops the microphone as the Japanese crowd boos him.