Author Topic: Next on the list  (Read 375 times)

Offline Joshua Acquin

• View Profile
    • Joshua Acquin
Next on the list
« on: May 20, 2016, 02:51:20 PM »
 Joshua is stopped by Pussy Willow while walking in the back after taking out his latest victim.

“Joshua do you have a minute?”

Joshua turns around and looks at her.

“Well if it isn’t the head interviewer here in SCW.  How’s it going Ms. Willow?”

“It is going fine Joshua but why did you go out there and beat down a man that had already been beaten by a seven foot monster?”

Joshua chuckles to himself.

“Well if you must know I was tired of seeing that guy stink up my ring and I am here to clean up SCW and hell if I can get my hands on them I am going to hurt them.”

Before anything else can be said Joshua walks away.

-----

Nightmare plays over the PA as Joshua comes out from the back walking down the ramp as fans boo him.  Joshua just laughs as he walks past the fan made signs that has a counter on people Joshua has taken out.  Joshua gets to the ring and takes a lap as the boos continue as he does so.  As his theme fades out he brings the mic to his lips.

“Thank you for the very warm reception.  I know how everyone feels about me becoming the quote hitman of Sin City Wrestling.  I would have to say thanks to Hot Stuff Mark Ward in helping me bring back the Joshua Acquin of old.  I love it, I hope I have made it clear to the back.  I don’t care who you are champion or not, I will break you.  The two I have taken out so far no one has heard anything from them since I put them on the shelf.  But this is only the beginning of what I have started three weeks ago.  Maybe I can branch out and get a bombshell on my side and we can clean up SCW one by one.  Now this is getting me excited because it takes me back to a time when I first got here I took SCW by storm and shocked the whole roster and fans alike when I won a chance at the SCW World Tag Team Championship.  I picked one half of the current champs and won.  Now when I start doing this.”

Joshua points up to the screen and smiles when the clip play.

Acquin grabs Sharpe and locks one of his arms in a cross arm breaker submission hold as Sharpe desperately tries to get to a vertical base to release the tension on the arm but is unable to do so. Causing him to fall back on his back as Drew checks on him if he wishes to give in. Sharpe tries to resist, but the pain on his injured ribs and the submission hold locked on his arm is too much for him as he taps out at the final moment. Causing Drew to call for the bell

“The winner of the match!! By submission!! Joshua Acquin!!!”

Drew turns around and sees that Acquin has still got the submission hold locked in on Sharpe as Sharpe is still tapping out and screaming out in pain. Drew tries to pull on the winner of the match as he warns him to let go. Acquin is screaming as he puts more and more pressure on the arm. Drew starts to use the five count on Acquin, but this still doesn't help him as more and more officials run to the ring. Trying to get Acquin to let go off the hold. Suddenly Sharpe screams out loud when finally Acquin lets go, causing Sharpe to grab the arm in pain as the arm isn't moving. Acquin stares over the injured and fallen CJ Sharpe and starts to grin. He then turns his attention towards the fans who are booing him for the heinous attack on CJ Sharpe, chanting asshole because he didn't wanted to let go off the hold. The officials warn him to get out of the ring as Acquin finally decides to go out of the ring as he raises his arms in the air in victory.

Joshua laughs as the fans boo.

“I was so close to snapping his arm.  I wish I would have broken his arm.  People were upset wanting to know why I snapped and did this.  I explained myself and Mark enjoyed when I spoke enough to be one of his boys again.  Now I will let you know last week when I put number two on the shelf.  Lets watch.”

The next clip plays as Joshua stands and watches.

Markus spits at his opponent before kicking him in the face, he then walks over towards the top rope and looks at the fans who boo him. He spreads his arms before stepping over the top rope one leg at a time before jumping down to the concrete floor. Just as he is about to walk off we can see Joshua Acquin run towards the ring and starts to assault Constantine with series of punches to the face.

“What the hell?? What is Acquin doing???”

“ I have a feeling that he wants to make a point to the SCW locker room, just wonder why he is attacking a helpless and defenseless wrestler that already has gotten beat by a seven feet monster!!”

Acquin then grabs the arm of Constantine and locks him in the Cross Arm Breaker that he also put on CJ Sharpe a few weeks ago. Causing Constantine to scream in agony as he is tapping while the Jacob is trying to break the hold that Acquin has put on Constantine. Screaming at the newcomer before a few more officials run to the ring. Finally in the ring they manage to get Acquin off of Constantine before he rolls out of the ring and walks to the back, without paying any attention to his latest victim.

“Oh my goodness, I have never expected to see this from Acquin.”

Acquin turns as he is on the center stage and raises his arms before walking to the back.

“No one expected to see me keep up with this I am here in SCW taking out whoever I want, and there isn’t a damn thing anyone can do about it.  The reason for that is I have an ace up my sleave named Mark Ward.  I take care of wrestlers that are not making the cut in my eyes, I save him money and he gives me a nice kick back.  There is only one thing though I am not allowed to attack any of the bombshells even though I wanted to come out and help Amy out.  This week I have the chance to take two more out when I team with Mr. TNA against the Surfer Boys.  I will enjoy teaming up and taking out a tag team in what has been a weak tag division I have ever seen and the weakest I have seen it since I have been here.  I am not here to be their bro, I am going to take my time and if TNA follows my lead we will enjoy a victory and then I am going to injure both of them.  I love hearing the screams when I pull back and I can feel how they try to pull away but they can’t.  Mark up number three and four on that sign because The Surf Boys are going on the shelf and will not be seen for a few months like they always are.”

Nightmare plays as Joshua leaves the ring and heads to the back.