Author Topic: Going in the right direction  (Read 321 times)

Offline Joshua Acquin

• View Profile
    • Joshua Acquin
Going in the right direction
« on: April 29, 2016, 11:27:15 PM »
 Joshua is seen in his hotel suite in Tokyo with a crew of folks setting up an interview session.  He is interacting with the crew laughing and joking around with them.  A couple of them want a picture of Joshua putting a headlock on them as the other snap a picture.  From the other room the person doing the interview walks in and shakes Joshua’s hand and sits on the couch and gets wired up.  Joshua sits next to them and starts to be wired up by the crew.

“Welcome to the show I am here with Sin City Wrestling’s Joshua Acquin.  Thank you for taking this time Joshua, I know you are a busy man.”

“No problem at all, thanks for having me on.”

“Alright Joshua first question how are you feeling after that championship match that they called a draw when you passed out and were pinned at the same time.”

Joshua smiles and nods as the question is asked.

“Wow you are starting with a dagger.  I am feeling great took a week off and in reality I don’t remember much after I crashed through Mark Ward’s windshield, the next thing after that was me waking up in the trainers office.  But since then I have taken all the test needed to ensure I am good to go.”

“Alright that is great to hear Joshua.  Next question I know it just came out a few hours ago but did you catch Tommy Kn…”

Joshua cuts them off obviously furious about the pod cast.

“Yeah I caught what that little weasel said about me.  He said that I was losing my touch.  First Mark telling me I lost my fire and now this fucking big man behind a mic.  He is just mad that he couldn’t cut it in a ring or any form of a staff member in SCW he is just a fan boy who thinks he is bigger than he is.  I want him to bump into me so I could make him feel what someone that has lose their touch can do.”

“I am sorry Joshua I am just trying to do an interview.  Anyway this week Steve and James will have a title match do you feel that you should be in it as well?”

“No I lost my match and they need a clear winner but I will tell you this I am going to be coming back into the title hunt fairly quick.  I am looking forward to see who wins because I have faced them both.”

“Alright this week Josh you face a fairly newcomer CJ Sharpe, how do you feel about the match?”

“I will enjoy this match because people want to see me as a stepping stone and I am far from that I have been having a down time everyone has a few.”

“OK so now you are aware of the tag division and how some people call it weak.  Given your current singles run would you consider a move to the tag division?”

“Wow you keep stabbing at me maybe you are Tommy in which case I should slam you through the table.  But anyways I may return to the tag division if I could get a decent partner to where I am not carrying the whole team as I did when Steve and I were a team.”

“I can let you know I am not Tommy far from it…”

Joshua stands up and takes his wire off and takes the microphone portion and speaks into it.

“As you pointed out earlier I am a busy man and I am late to an event for the Make a Wish Foundation so this is over and if you are here when I get back I will kick your ass.”

Shocked the interviewer nods his head and tells the crew to clean up fast as Joshua leaves the room.

-----

Nightmare hits the PA as Joshua comes out from the back wearing his wrestling attire and slowly walks down the aisle to the ring.  Once he makes it to the ring he grabs a microphone and lets his song fade out before he speaks into it.

“Yeah boo me out of here it doesn’t matter you have got me this week and I know each and every one of you idiotic fans were happy that I lost my match back in Phoenix in a parking lot where I passed out and was pinned at the same time.   That match was hell and I was out last week due to it but now I am back and I am renewed.  I heard from Mark that I was getting soft so I enjoyed wrecking your car that you parked in the wrong lot.  I am coming back fired up to prove him wrong and I am going to destroy whoever is placed in front of me.  This week you have the battle of the nightmares and as you know I AM SCWs NIGHTMARE.  I will take him in this ring and make him fear me.  I will make him feel the pain that I felt when I lost my championship match.  I will make him tap out with my move that I have been working on with my great friend Amy Marshall.  I loved seeing her back in this ring last week and I can’t wait to see her win some gold.  Am I worried that my ship has sailed for the Roulette Championship, but I am not worried I will be back and James or Steve or both keep that belt nice and warm and shine it up real good.  I am going to be coming for it and when I do I will walk out with it.  CJ this week I will make you regret coming to SCW and I will help you send you packing back to Norway and maybe you could pick up Tommy Knocks and take him with you.  Tommy I was listening to your little pod cast where you think I missed my flight you know what I was liking your show till that happened.  You don’t even have the skills to lace my boots, I would trust Steve more than you to do that task.  You want to hide behind that microphone on you little pod cast get your ass out here to Japan and face me or when I get back I will find your ass and I will kick it so you will have to cancel your show for a few months because your jaw will be broken.  Mark get his ass out here on a plane and make a match of Tommy vs Joshua Acquin and make it a no DQ, no count out, falls count anywhere match.  I don’t have to worry about him because he is all bark and no bite.  He wishes that he could have a woman in this company that he has no chance at.  When I win this week I am expecting an apology from him.”

With that Nightmare hits the PA as Joshua leaves the ring walking back up the ramp passing fans that are booing him and throwing popcorn at him.  Joshua just laughs at the attempts to hurt him with popcorn.