Author Topic: the Odd couple  (Read 256 times)

Offline Joshua Acquin

• View Profile
    • Joshua Acquin
the Odd couple
« on: February 26, 2016, 06:34:04 AM »
 Joshua is seen sitting in his dressing room after the roulette title match.  Sitting in the chair with his head in his hand.  He was so close to winning the belt.  In his mind it wasn’t too big of deal except losing to Steve Ramone.  Now I get to wait and see who I am going to be stuck with at Blast from the Past.  After waiting till close to the end of the show he gets the news of who his partner would be, Twisted Sister.  Maybe things are looking up.

-----
Joshua is seen in his office with the same youtuber/blogger Steph.  They are in the middle of an interview which seems to be going well.

“So Joshua you lost the championship match last week and this week the Blast From
the Past starts you know who your partner is.  How do you feel?”

“If I didn’t have to worry about this tournament I would ensure that I would become the Rouleete Champion.  I have Twisted Sister as my partner.  She is a little unstable.  I mean who comes to the ring in a straight jacket.  Who do they plan on taking her out of that?  Sure as hell isn’t going to be me.  I don’t get that much payment to do that.”

“So have you talked to Twisted Sister?”

“Like I said she is a little messed up or crazy in the head.  I try calling her texting her going through the management and still have nothing.  One thing I know I would rather be on her side than against her.  If you haven’t seen what she has done since she has been here I would say look it up.  I don’t think she has any limitation to who she will do a fireball to.  I am not talking about the drink.  I wait to see if she will do it to some of the guys.  Before you ask if she does that to a male competitor I would use that to my advantage and hopefully we could get on the same page.”

“You said that your focus is on the tournament so what happens if you have a match with Steve?  Would you focus on that match or ask to have the match later?”

“I would be stupid if I turned down a match for a championship after coming so close
to the win.  One or two more moves I would have walked out with the belt.  Now if by chance I meet with Steve’s team, which I hear he isn’t too thrilled about I would love for it to be a championship match.  But if his team lost and it wasn’t him that took the loss I am sure he wouldn’t want to give the belt up.  I should know since I did all the work when we were a team and now when he lost it was my fault even though he was the one that was pinned.”

As the camera pans out we see that Joshua’s secretary has come in and given him a paper and hurries out.  Joshua excuses himself and heads out the door after his secretary.

-----

“Nightmare” plays over the PA as Joshua walks from the back and slowly makes his way to the ring.  Once in the ring Joshua grabs a mic that was placed on the edge of the ring by a stage hand.

“Well, well, well, here we are still in California.  I can’t say anything nice at all about this damn state.  So I will keep my mouth shut on that part.  First off I know people may not like this but happy birthday Roxi, I hope you are enjoying your birthday before facing Twisted Sister, whom I think has a little bit of derangement in her.  I do worry that your quote fans will be worried and sick when Twisted Sister meets you in this very six sided ring.  Luckily you don’t have to worry about me giving you a nightmare only Twisted Sister fire balling your face.  As for Casey Williams, you call yourself the feight train of pain?  What do you know of pain?  Do you know how it feels to be entangled in razor wire feeling the blood leave your body rolling down your face and body thinking that it is sweat but you know that it is blood.  Do you know how it feels to get cut out of razor wire where the medical team is there because the company is worried about the blood loss?  You know maybe that’s where it all changed for me.  Where I changed into a man that could care less about anything.  Maybe that’s where I changed into the man that drives the nightmare of any and all that face him.  Maybe that’s where I changed into who I am today.  I am SCW’s nightmare and this week you will find out your biggest nightmare is facing me.  This week your dream of becoming a champion becomes your nightmare of losing that shot before you get into the ring with Twisted Sister and myself.  Even though we are an odd pairing we will bring nightmares to any and all."

With that Joshua leaves the ring and walks up the ramp.