Author Topic: RAMONE/ACQUIN v R.O.A.R. v DANGER ZONE  (Read 1755 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
RAMONE/ACQUIN v R.O.A.R. v DANGER ZONE
« on: June 14, 2015, 11:44:13 PM »
 Please post roleplays here.

First RP Period Deadline:
United States:
11:59pm EST Saturday 06/20/2015
England: 04:59am Sunday 06/21/2015  

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Ethan Alexander

• View Profile
    • Ethan Alexander
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2015, 09:02:28 AM »
 <table width="60%" align="center" style="text-align:left;" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" border="0">
   <tr>
    <td width="22" class="left">&nbsp;</td>
    <td>
\'user
Warning: The following RolePlay contains some FUCKED UP shit!

------------------
Scene One
Camera: Off
------------------

Wow, talk about a body… what a piece of ass, jeez. I watched as she walked away. I looked to my right at Watts who was still sitting on the bench press machine just waiting for me to go back to spotting him, I was sick of the gym for the day, I had other things I wanted to do right now.... but Watts just, never stopped when it came to preparing for a big match, or any match really. Fuck it, I chased after her, thinking about my penis and not really think about Watts, his bench pressing, or our match. Plus, Watts was getting some vag whenever he wanted it and well... I wasn't. He could focus on working out easier because he was getting it and didn’t have to worry about getting it, but I couldn't… not with smokin’ hot chicks walking by us every five minutes. I couldn't take it anymore. I caught up to her, shouting towards her, her back still facing me as she continued to walk, I spoke without thinking… probably killing any chance I had...

✦ Ethan Alexander ✦
“Hey, tits... where you going?"

She stopped walking, slowly turning around to face me, just a few inches from me… and I was right, her tits were definitely… wow. Talk about a sports bra, and… must be a little bit cold because, some things were pointing at me, if you catch what I am saying. The look on her face however wasn’t exactly a happy one, more so a look of disgust.

â–¼ Gym Girl - Brittany â–¼
“Ha… excuse me?!"

I placed my hand on my hip, I probably didn’t make the best expression, but she kind of just stood there… waiting an explanation as if she wanted to talk to me or something. I had on a white DZ cutoff and a pair of black and white Adidas track pants. I smirked as I replied to her.

✦ Ethan Alexander ✦
“You’re the sexiest thing I have seen since moving here, and I would do ANYTHING to get to know you a little bit better..."

Her confidence grew a bit with my compliment and she sported a cocky smirk, staring at me as she nodded her head.

“Oh really now? And where have you moved her from…?”

I get a bit more confident as well, she was actually continuing the conversation, I mean… who could blame her? I was by far the best looking guy in this gym.

✦ Ethan Alexander ✦
“I’m originally from Wisconsin, but with my work I travel all over. My stay is in Las Vegas for now though, and I shouldn’t be leaving here any time soon."

She nodded her head, still smirking as she crossed her arms across her double D… or bigger, sized chest.

“Travel a lot eh? Hmm, you don’t look like a businessman because of the long hair, I would say model, but judging by a few of the cuts and bruises that you have on your fists and one or two on your face as well, I would put that out of the picture as well. Either you’re a drug dealer, or some kind of MMA fighter...”

She was pretty damn close, except my occupation was MUCH better than that of an MMA fighter. I nodded my head, letting her know she was close, but not close enough.

✦ Ethan Alexander ✦
“MMA fighter eh? Pretty close, I am actually a professional wrestler… I wrestle for Sin City Wrestling, I am sure you have heard of them?"

She nods her head, her smirk turning into more of a casual look now as we continued on our conversation.

“Yeah, of course… I have actually even caught a few shows, you know… before this whole World tour started going on, I watch from time to time on TV too, but I don’t recall seeing you. You must be new or something, I guess? Rook?”

I chuckle at the sound of someone calling me a rook, especially someone who seemed to just be a casual watcher and not an actual superfan of wrestling. I shook my head, a smirk crossing my face as I replied.

✦ Ethan Alexander ✦
“Rook,eh? That is kind of funny. I am a bit new to Sin City, but I am definitely no rook. I have been in the professional wrestling business for quite some time now, and I definitely know my way around in between those ropes. Speaking of models though, looking like you do, and a body like that… tell me, you a model?"

She chuckled, shaking her head as she responded.

“Model? Ha, yeah… not so much, not exactly. Anyways, I have to hit the showers...”

She was about to enter the women's locker room when I placed my hand on her upper shoulder, spinning her around to come face to face with me. I playfully push her back into the white drywall behind her, my forearm pushed against the wall above her head as she gives me a dirty look. I smirk and raise my voice just a little bit, not yelling… more so trying to be seductive I guess.

✦ Ethan Alexander ✦
“I think maybe you should forget that shower here, who wants to shower in a public place anyways? I have a HUGE shower back at my apartment, and it definitely has room for the two of us… plus, I could use a shower myself..."

I was waiting for a slap, a kick in the nuts, something that would be expected here… but I didn’t get any of those things. In fact, I got treated with silence as she just kind of stared at me. She doesn't say anything. I shake my head and just as I go to turn around she grabs me by my arm, slowly and a bit seductively walking around me and standing in front of me, biting her bottom lip lightly as she looks up at me with that sexy up look.

“So… how far is this apartment of yours…?”

Wow, was this really fucking happening? I tried my hardest not to show how excited I was, I was going to get some... at least it fucking seemed that way. I have been so busy since joing SCW that I literally haven't even had the chance to flirt with a girl, and here I am... first attempt in Vegas, at a local gym that Watts brought me to, and it was working... but, FUCK I was still staying here with Watts and Desiree in his apartment in Las Vegas, and also... he drove the two of us here, what the hell do I do... I turn around and look back at Watts, he had someone spotting him as he pumped iron,, putting up monster bench press numbers as usual. But… all I could think right now was thank god Watts told me he had forgotten his keys in his car because I wasn't missing out on what I was about to hear. I looked down at her, very fit, most likely works out at the gym often, great shaped breasts and nice blonde hair with a few streaks of a lighter and darker blonde mixed in as well, highlights or whatever I guess..

✦ Ethan Alexander ✦
“5 minutes away, you ready?"

She shrugged a shoulder, grabbing me by my DZ cutoff, near the chest area, pulling me a few steps closer to her as she continued to look up at me and into my eyes... wow was she sexy. I felt something growing in my track pants, trying to make sure it stayed down or at least not visible as she responded in a sexy voice, a bit of a naughty tone to her voice.

“So… what are we waiting for Mr… Wrestler...”

She said with a wink as I nodded my head, I couldn't wait to see those pokey nipples out of the shirt, but obviously that wasn't the only thing I was looking forward to. I almost felt bad for leaving Watts here considering it's his car, and we are here together... but all I had to do was think of the reason I was ditching him, and it no longer bothered me. I placed my hand on her lower back and began to walk towards the back door. I didn't want to go out the front because that would mean passing by Watts and that wouldn't work.

✦ Ethan Alexander ✦
“You’re going to love my shower, it’s fucking amazing… you’ll feel cleaner than you’ve ever felt before, that’s a promise."

She smirked, a naughty smirk as she replied to what I had to say.

“Hmm, and who said I wanted to be clean? I had every intention of being pretty… well, dirty with you.”

She chuckled lightly as we got to the door and I pushed it open, we walked all the way around the building to the front where Watts had parked his car, I didn't even bother making it a point that we could have gone out the front door, or why I avoided it. I just knew that I was about to SIN... but, hey... SINNING is what I do best, isn't it? Poor Watts, he can always walk home or something, it's probably only about a 40 minute walk anyways. I was about to have the time of my life with this one, talk about a steal, I'm a fucking Champion.

------------------
Scene Two
Camera: On
------------------

So SCW World Tag Team Championship match, eh? This guy ripped apart the Champions with Watts a few weeks back, not anything special there I mean… it’s just worthless Steve Ramone and garbage Joshua Acquin. Lets not forget that we also have Tiger One and Tiger Two in this match. Who could forget them anyways? They’re so big, noticeable, and… bad! I mean, Watts basically whooped them on his own when he teamed with Kaelin a few weeks back against them, and we all saw what happened when Danger Zone took on the Tiger Crew just two weeks ago as well. I have continued to torture these two teams, along with Watts, and that torture is something that will continue on in our No Holds Bared Elimination Tag Team match… what a workout I just had, I wiped a bit of sweat off of my forehead, running my hand back through my hair. I was dressed in a white tanktop, and a pair of blue Express jeans. I finally made my way through the Sin City Wrestling Headquarters second floor, where the news room was located and approached the elevator. As I was waiting for the elevator, I felt a tap on on my shoulder… oh God..

✦ Ethan Alexander ✦
"Oh boy, what now?"

I smirked, confidently turning around as I came face to face with quite the sexy one. She looked familiar, I knew she was a reporter… she wasn’t Titty McGee, or Rocky Mountains or whatever. This was that other interviewer, Pussy whatever her name is. I nodded my head, cracking a half smile at the sexy MILF looking woman who stood before me. She went off like a broken record as she began to talk, jeez..

â–¼ Pussy Willow â–¼
“Ethan! What are your thoughts on everything going on in the SCW Tag Team division as of late? Watts and yourself have solidified a spot in the division and now have SCW World Tag Team Championship shots! How do you feel about being in a Championship match in just your third match here in SCW? Are you excited? Can you explain to us exactly what it feels like already being one of the most talked about Superstars in the SCW? How are you taking all of this in?!”

Holy shit I thought to myself, what the hell was this woman on? Whatever it was, give me some of it. I wasn’t about to do another interview, but hmm… maybe talking with her, and you know… saying a few things about my upcoming match might just get me a little bit of a chance to… do some more interesting stuff with her, if you catch my drift there. I smirk, looking around, it was pretty quiet around, just me and Ms. Pussy… sounded like a good new nickname for her, Ms. Pussy. I nod my head as I look at her, she was waiting eagerly for me to respond to everything she just saying… and I honestly was lost and forgot every fucking word of it..

✦ Ethan Alexander ✦
"Wait sorry, slower next time… what the hell did you even just say?"

She didn’t really seem mad, didn’t really seem offended, she kind of just smiled, throw her gold locks back behind her shoulders and she looked forward at me again and continued speaking, as if I wasn’t just a complete dick to her… which honestly, I pretty much was, unintentionally to, sort of.

â–¼ Pussy Willow â–¼
“Ethan, you and Watts have showed nothing but pure dominance in the Tag Team division since you joined Sin City Wrestling and now you find yourself in a no disqualifications elimination tag team match for the Sin City Wrestling World Tag Team Championships, how do you feel about that? Give us a few words on your thoughts about everything...”

I chuckle, nodding my head… any thoughts? More like too many thoughts. I had so much shit I could say about these losers that Watts and I were about to face, I could probably write a best selling novel on what we were going to do to them. I guess I’d better try and keep it short, as if that was possible. I ran my hand through my hair, resting it on my upper back and shoulder as I replied to Ms.Pussy’s question, well… questions...

✦ Ethan Alexander ✦
"Well Ms. Pussy, you have one thing that is certainly 100 percent correct in your question there. You mentioned that ever since I signed the dotted line here in SCW, all I have done is dominate the fucking SCW Tag Team Division with my partner Andrew Watts, and that ain't no lie, not at all. Of course, in my debut match I dominated Old Skool, it was honestly sad to watch because... the dude stood no chance, but it didn't stop there. Acquin and Ramone won the SCW World Tag Team Championships, probably the biggest accomplishments they have ever made, and will ever make here in the SCW and probably in their sad pathetic lives as well. And what happened to them when they won them? They ran into Watts and myself backstage, and they took one hell of a beating, one hell of a beating. Acquin was out, Ramone was out, they didn't even see it coming... seems like a lot of people around here don't see things coming, until it's a little bit too late. I guess everyone in SCW just likes to walk around with their guard down, which makes everything Watts and I plan, that much easier."

I pause for a second, taking a short breath and as I pause, I think that Ms. Pussy thought that I may have been done talking or something, or that her question or questions were completely answered, because she started to ask a next one. But, shit I was only taking a breather, I was just getting started… and I had PLENTY more to say about what she had just brought up to me...

â–¼ Pussy Willow â–¼
“I see, hmm… well then what about...”

And before she could finish saying what she had to say, before she even got close really. I cut her off. I took my short breather, exhaling as I continued on, Ms. Pussy stopped talking and just listened in, I mean… what was she going to do, cut in and interrupt me? Of course not...

✦ Ethan Alexander ✦
"You saw the beat down right? I mean it was gorgeous... Acquin didn't see it coming and bam! I hit him with the Welcome to Las Vegas, he hit the ground like a fucking sack of potatoes and then I look up and see Ramone get nailed in the temple by a fucking huge right hook from Watts. I couldn't help but hit him with a devastating knee to the gut and then Watts knocked his ass out with his own SCW World Tag Team Championship! Talk about a beat down... and to be a dick, I sort of rubbed Acquin's face into the ground with the bottom of my boot, it was pretty sexy if you ask me... and as we all know, it did not stop there, not at all. The following week Watts and I decided to, you know... fuck with the Tag Team Champions a bit more, and we did just that. We made sure that we found their locker room doors, and well.. we had some old school Danger Zone style fun with them, yes we fucking ide. Watts pissed all over Steve Ramone's door, the door handle, under the door and into the locker room, everywhere... and then tagged it with the DZ logo with a spary can bottle. Me? I one upped him by shooting my load in my locker room and making sure I got every single last drop of it covering the door handle of Joshua Acquin's door knob... I bet opening his locker room door that night was a bit of a... sticky situation. Hey, you don't fuck with Danger Zone, not that they really even fucked with us... but, you don't get in our way..."

Ms. Pussy nods her head as she goes to ask something, or say something else...and lets just say it was the same outcome as last time.

â–¼ Pussy Willow â–¼
“That is pretty, well… I have to be honest, that is...”

Before she could say how disgusting it was, or whatever she was going to say, maybe sexy, who knows… maybe she was a freak of some sort. I cut her off once again, and surprisingly she didn’t seem irritated at all, not angry one but, she just stood there and continued to listen to me as I ranted on and on about Danger Zone, and all of the great things we have done lately.

✦ Ethan Alexander ✦
"And, as we all remember... it didn't end there either. Tiger Two and Joshua Acquin had a match that night. I call him Tiger Two because I honestly don't even know the difference between the fuckers, I thought they were the same fucking guy until I realized that they were two different idiots when I saw them side by side once, either way... not like either of them matter, they're just tigers, a couple of pussies to be exact. So I am watching this boring match, listening to the fans boo, listening to the sound of crickets because it was that boring... and I got a brilliant idea, and then I made my way out to the ring... making sure my music played so that my presence was definitely felt, and I made my way to the fucking announce table with Simone and Adams, and man did we have a good fucking time together. Those two are really something, I'll tell ya, I enjoyed my 2 minutes of time with them. And then after a few minutes, the perfect opportunity arose, and I made sure to make the most of it. I took off my headset, walking around the announce table as I slid into the ring. There was a steel chair already inside the ring and it was laying on the canvas. I picked it up, steel chair in hand as I looked at Acquin and then looked at Tiger Two. Ramone and Tiger One were outside arguing, and it was distracting Jasmine St John or whoever the fuck the referee was during that match. Then, I made my pick. Tiger Two turned around, and I played catch with him, I tossed him the chair and bam! Welcomed him to Las Vegas just as he caught the chair! I slid out of the ring, along with the chair as I left Tiger Two completely knocked out in the center of the ring and Acquin picked up the victory, thanks to me of course... this started to build some bad blood between the pussies and the Tag Team Champions, just the way Watts and I like it."

I pause for a second, and of course just as I pause… Ms. Pussy decides to start fucking talking right again, can’t she tell this is my show right now? And even though she is supposed to be the interviewer here, I just want to fucking say my fucking shit, get it done and over with, I mean… come on woman, I am almost fucking done here and you just go on and start talking again.

â–¼ Pussy Willow â–¼
“All of this is very true Ethan, so basically what you are telling everyone is...”

I cut her off again, and this time she seemed a bit… not too happy about it. Oh well, I wasn’t one to ever give a fuck about what other people thought, or felt. It was about me… me… me… and of course, me… and maybe Watts a little… but mainly… me. I shake my head, chuckling a bit... this was kind of funny, but at this point, I kind of just wanted to get it done and over with.

✦ Ethan Alexander ✦
"So... I screwed over Tiger Two and helped out Acquin, that is what it looks like, right? Wrong. I just made sure that the pussies, aka tigers... knew that there is a new team in the Sin City Wrestling, and that Danger Zone doesn't fuck around. Acquin and Ramone, they're alright, they think they have something going for them and it is pretty cute, only problem is, they are about to have a big reality check when they face us in the SCW World Tag Team Championship match. The pussies, ROAR, tigers, whatever you want to call the. They already got their reality check, and that was just a taste of it... they faced Watts and I one on one, and they got their asses handed to them. They were about to be finished off too, it was Highlight time, everything was perfect. But of course the SCW World Tag Team Champions tried to take a page out of the book of Danger Zone and tried to screw Watts and me out of the win, except they totally fucked up and knocked out one of the Tigers, making our win that much more easier... as if we even needed the fucking help. ROAR already fell to Danger Zone once, ROAR has fallen to Andrew Watts twice... and it seems that ROAR and the SCW World Tag Team Champions keep going back and forth, because they are both just so bad that neither can gain an advantage. Watts and myself had front row seats for that Acquin and Tiger Two match last week. We decided to keep thing nice and calm, and let them duke it out, and they did...and it was a shit show, talk about a boring ass match that nobody wanted to see. The fans were just waiting for Watts and myself to get involved and make their night, but we played it cool... we figured, save it for the Tag Title match basically. I just think it is funny, these two teams really think that they have a chance against Danger Zone... when it is clear that each and every week lately, Danger Zone has had the upper hand on both of them, over and over again... not to mention that they have to not only pin ONE member of Danger Zone... but BOTH of us if they want to walk out Champions. In other words? That shit ain't fucking happening. No DQ... a lot of SINNING will be going on... I hope you can forgive me Ms. Pussy, because I think you're VERY attractive... but you'll see a different side of me in this match... you'll see the ULTIMATE SIN…"

Ms. Pussy doesn’t say anything, she just stares at me as I look forward at her sexy body, confidence glowing in my eyes. This was definitely one that I was going to try on, but I could tell by the way she carried herself and just by her attitude and her looks, the way she dressed, she wasn’t going to be an easy one to get in the sack… but after winning the SCW World Tag Team Championships, that would be my next goal… Ms. Pussy Willow, riding on Mr. Alexander, you can count on that. I winked at her, as my right hand shot up to her cheek, pinching it playfully as I walked by her and made my way back towards the elevator that I was trying to get into earlier. She stood there, watching me as I walked with confidence. I couldn’t wait to step into the ring with these guys, I couldn’t wait to show everyone that Danger Zone is fucking legit… and I sure as hell couldn’t wait to have the SCW World Tag Team gold wrapped around my waist. Soon… very… very… soon. Oh, and you can count on it.

</td>
    <td width="22" class="right">&nbsp;</td>
</tr>
</table>
>
| The Rebel |
Wins |6| Losses |0| Draws |0|

SCW World Tag Team Champion

Victims | Sinned
Casey Williams
J2H
Joshua Acquin
Old Skool
R.O.A.R.(x2)
Steve Ramone
Surf Boys

Offline Watts

• | Rebel |
    • View Profile
    • Andrew Watts
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2015, 03:15:00 PM »
 <table width="60%" align="center" style="text-align:left;" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" border="0">
   <tr>
    <td>
\'user

Surprise! What the...

I smirked, things were finally going great with Desiree and me, I was fucking happy… she was happy.. and I was loving it. Things with Ethan and me? Well,I was currently fucking walking home… my car was missing… and Ethan was missing. That’s right, my fucking tag team partner, and best friend left me at the fucking gym, for a reason that only Ethan and MAYBE God knew. I shook my head, extremely frustrated, who the fuck has the balls to just take someone’s car like that? He better have the GREATEST explanation for this, or I was going to throw his ass out of my fucking window when I got back to the apartment… my apartment...

| Andrew Watts |
”Ethan… Ethan… Ethan… you are going to get your ass handed to you… not by R.O.A.R. not by the paper champions… but by me...”

I continue to walk, wearing my gym gear still because, my fucking gym bag was in my car, luckily I had my cell phone on me… I had called Ethan about 7 times, but of course the fucker didn’t answer. Finally I heard my phone ring, I felt it vibrating in my right pocket and I pulled it out, Desiree Parker… hmm, maybe someone who could fucking make my day a little bit better, since Ethan was a fucking moron. I hit the green button, answering the call as I brought it up to my ear, and before I could say hello...

| Desiree Parker |
”WHO THE FUCK IS THIS BLONDE BIMBO BITCH IN OUR BED?! Things are starting to fucking go good again and you decide to fuck some pornstar whore in OUR bed? I am going to fucking murder you when I see you...”

She went on and on, and I had no clue what the fuck she was talking about… I didn’t cheat, I didn’t even… oh… Ethan, now it makes sense… I am going to FUCKING KILL HIM… Desiree continued on and on, of course...

| Desiree Parker |
”You better get your ass home, you better have a great fucking explanation and tell me why I shouldn’t smash this little bimbo’s face into the fucking mirror, ten times… over and over again and watch her fucking bleed out on the fucking ground...”

She kept going and I could hear panting and heavy breathing, I could picture what was going no… Desiree probably had this fucking girl by the hair, literally ready to destroy her… Ethan was going to get his ass kicked, and from the sounds of it… so was the fucking blonde bimbo, and so was I… I didn’t even know what to say...

| Andrew Watts |
”Ethan… has some fucking explaining to do… I’ll be home in...”

| Desiree Parker |
”DO YOU THINK I FUCKING CARE ABOUT ETHAN RIGHT NOW? You’re going to fucking have your balls chopped off if you walk through this damn door, I dare you… I fucking dare you, Andrew….”

She kept going and then, click! The phone hung up, for the first time in my life… I was afraid of a woman. Ethan better fucking answer his phone, I began to dial him again… shit was about to get pretty fucking interesting… and someone… or multiple people were about to get their fucking asses handed to them… more than likely, by Desiree. I shook my head as the phone began to ring… answer you fuck, answer...

Smelling the Gold

The room was a bit dark, but it wasn’t too dark, there was enough light to see everything, the high-technology camera I had going helped out quite a bit with the issue. I stood there with a smirk on my face, I was extremely confident… things were going exactly how I fucking wanted them to go, things were going damn near perfect, and of course… that was going to make me happy, and it did. I looked down at what I was wearing: a pair of white and blue Adidas shoes, a pair of faded blue Armani Exchange boot cut jeans, and a white tanktop with the word REJECT across the chest in a black font, and the words Danger Zone arched on my upper back across the back of the shirt. My hair was neatly spiked, the sides a bit messy, more so pushed to the middle in a mohawk like fashion. I exhaled, placing my arms from my sides to my chest, crossing them over my chest as I lifted my head up, looking forward at the camera ahead of me that was currently rolling. SCW World Tag Team Championships, does it fucking get any better than this? Into the Void was going to be our night, my night… the night that Danger Zone walked out of the SCW arena with gold, the night that Andrew Watts finally held SCW gold. I nodded my head as I gave a cocky smile to the camera, leaning back against the wall behind me as I placed my hands together, my AOWF Legacy Championship resting on my shoulder, my fingers all overlapping each other as I cleared my throat, a look of confidence on my face. Dark Tiger, Big Tiger, Joshua Acquin, Steve Ramone… you ready? Better be...

| Andrew Watts |
”Six... six is the number of tag teams that have held the SCW Tag Team Championships so far this year... yeah, that's a joke if you ask me. We are only in June, six months into the year and already we have had just as many changes of the Championships. First off was Despayre and Big B, and they actually held them for quite a while, they looked like they might actually be a solid and dominant tag team here in SCW... and then, they proved everyone wrong by losing to two of the BIGGEST losers that I have ever seen not only in SCW but in my wrestling career, JT Midas and Caleb Houston... aka the Dick Lick Clique. The Dick Lick Clique had so much self made hype, and their self made hype actually got the fans behind them... until they both started getting their asses kicked and Caleb Houston was "hit by a car" and had they just basically disappeared from SCW. Funny that he was hit by a car, injured so bad, in a coma, but about a week later he was wrestling in another wrestling promotion. Go figure, it must have been some kind of miracle recovery, these guys were bums, always have been always will be. On to the next, Dying Breed, guess who Dying Breed beat for the Tag Team Championships? The great SCW Tag Team, R.O.A.R! Go figure, so good right? Such good competitors, yet they lose to a garbage team like Dying Breed, where is Dying Breed now? Exactly, gone... ran away, went bye bye, just like everyone else who had held the tag titles lately... then came the Surf Boys, and lets not get into how bad they were, the name says it all... they held the Championships for like 2 days, or pretty close to it... and guess who beat them? That's right, R.O.A.R. When you lose to a team as bad as R.O.A.R, you disappear, and well... the Surf Boys randomly seem to have surfed away as well, I'd hide my face too, it's an embarrassment. So as we all know, R.O.A.R. lost the Championships to a random pairing of two wrestlers who were doing so bad in singles that SCW just threw them together as a tag team, Steve Ramone and Joshua Acquin... and what happened? They beat R.O.A.R, they won the EASY Championships... changing hands once again, talk about giving a horrible image to what is supposed to be one of the top Championships in the company,  these guys are literally killing the image and history of these belts....”

I grin confidently, my eyes wandering around the dark room, not really focusing on anything in particular. I rub my right hand against my upper left shoulder, i look at my AOWF Legacy Championship, smirking... people probably still wondered why I had this with me in SCW, but I think I explained enough a couple of weeks ago... I rubbed the center piece of the beautiful Legacy Title before my eyes return to the camera and I continue to speak.

| Andrew Watts |
”So I sat there after my match with Gabriel, I did some thinking... I did a lot of thinking. Did I want to go after Gabriel again, get my revenge and win the Championship like I deserved? I thought about it, I almost did it to be honest... but then I had a new idea, something clicked like a light switch in my head and I decided to roll the fucking dice... and I called Ethan Alexander... and before you fucking knew it, Danger Zone was back and in Sin City Wrestling... and it has been pure destruction and domination ever since, and nobody can deny it. We have taken out these paper Tag Team Champions, we have taken out the other challengers, I have done that on multiple occasions, and we have terrorized this division for a short month or so now... and what has happened? We are already the favorite to win the SCW World Tag Team Championships, I mean... it's pretty fucking obvious. I am the fastest rising SCW Superstar in history, and the other 4 in this match? They are probably 4 of the slowest rising wannabe Superstars in the history of the SCW. Ethan is undefeated so far, never been pinned in an SCW ring, and he has kicked everyone's ass that has been in his way... in the ring, out of the ring, or just anyone who has looked at him funny. When you put two extremely dominant wrestlers together and match them against paper Champions who have been extremely unsuccessful and one of the most over-hyped tag teams in the history of the SCW... you know the outcome, way before the match even happens... and we all know exactly what that outcome will be.”

I shake my head as I run my and back through my hair, letting out a light sigh. It was kind of muggy in the room, I guess I didn't turn on the air conditioning unit earlier, oh well... fuck it. I could feel a bit of sweat forming at the top of my forehead, I needed a shower anyways... I guess this worked out, whatever, fuck it. I clear my throat, adjusting my jeans to my comfort, making sure I looked good, pulling down my shirt a bit and then looking back up at the camera, smirking confidently as I continue to speak.

| Andrew Watts |
”Adam Stone... Amanda Cortez... Big Tiger, twice... Clint Outlaw... Dark Tiger, twice... Despayre... Drexel Matheson... Eric Staggs... Gabriel Assar... Hydro... JT Midas... Lord Raab... Mercedes Vargas... Mikah... Necra Octavian Kane... Wallace Jordan... those are the names of EVERYONE who has fallen a victim to Andrew Watts in the SCW ring thus far, long list right? Notice anything about that list? 6 of the names on that list have been SCW Tag Team Champions this year, if you count the Bombshells too... if you don't, then 4 still have been part of the 6 pairs of SCW World Tag Team Champions this year, and they fell at my feet. I have 12 victories in my career here in SCW, 12 victories and out of the 12... 6 of those were tag team matches, yep... half of them were tag team matches, go figure. Lets not forget also, who won the biggest tag team tournament that Sin City Wrestling has to offer... Andrew Watts, one half of the 2015 Blast from the Past tournament winners. I have shined and proved to be golden in tag team matches, I have NEVER been pinned in a tag team match... oh and one more fact, Danger Zone has NEVER in any wrestling federation, lost a tag team match together... and we don't plan on losing one any time soon, that's another fact.”

I take a deep breath, my hands still sitting comfortably, I run my one hand across the AOWF Legacy Championship once again... it sat perfectly on my shoulder, however my other shoulder was missing something... something that would be there very soon to fill the empty spot. The SCW World Tag Team Championship, right over my shoulder... where it fucking belongs. I continue to stare forward at the camera I couldn't wait to just get into the ring with these four losers and show everyone what a real fucking tag team is... what a real fucking champion does, and exactly why Danger Zone has the name... Danger Zone... no DQ... this was going to be good, Ethan specializes in this shit, and me? I just love to fuck people up...

| Andrew Watts |
”What have Acquin and Ramone done since winning the SCW World Tag Team Championships? Lets take a look, shall we? Well, they beat R.O.A.R we all know that, no big deal there... been there, done that... twice... about to be three times. Acquin defeated Dark Tiger, how again? That is right, Ethan Alexander took out Dark Tiger because these two were so bad that neither one could even knock the other one out... but Ethan knocked him out, he Welcomed him the fuck to Vegas and he left him laying on the canvas, motionless so that Acquin can score an easy victory. Then it was a bit funny because they tried to do the same to us, screw us in our match with R.O.A.R... but they fuuuucked up! It sucks when you go to knock someone out, but you miss completely and knock the wrong person out now doesn't it? Thanks for the assistance, it wasn't needed at all, but you two made the win that much easier for us. And then Acquin gets a rematch against Dark Tiger, who is so lanky and unproportioned that he can barely move in the ring... and what happened? The weird shaped so called monster beat the paper Champion, go figure... SCW World Tag Team Champions, can't even do ONE fucking thing right since winning the belts. Ramone and Acquin have one thing in common, they both have big mouths... big mouths that are about to be shut at Into the Void. These two have continued to show exactly why the DON'T deserve to be SCW World Tag Team Champions, and Danger Zone has showed every reason as to WHY WE DO deserve, and why we WILL BE SCW World Tag Team Champions... and it all happens, at Into the Void, count on it... I am... Ethan is... I think everyone who follows the SCW should fucking count on it. Danger Zone, SCW World Tag Team Champions, and this time we won't see a title change within a couple of weeks, or a month.  Get ready for one of the greatest SCW World Tag Team Championship reigns that you will ever see, because that is exactly what is about to happen.”

I smirk, grabbing my nearby water bottle off of a stand that it sat on, as I unscrewed the cap, taking a quick sip from it. I wait a few seconds before talking, trying to relax a bit... you have things to do? That's nice, then go fucking do them, nobody is forcing you to sit here and watch... you are watching because this is pure greatness, and if you honestly have something better to do, then you shouldn't fucking be watching at all... idiots. I grab my water bottle again, not really to drink it this time, just kind of squeeze it a bit, getting a bit frustrated as I think about people... man, do I fucking hate people sometimes. I shake my head, snapping out of my thoughts as I chuckle, throwing out a half smile... not really sure why, but... fuck it. I begin to speak again...

| Andrew Watts |
”The Beast of Darkness, funny... everyone talks about what a beast this guy is, how big he is... if he fucking bends the wrong way he will crack in half. I mean, 7 foot 1 and he is only 290 pounds? And the other one... he calls himself Big Tiger when he is 6 foot 6 but only weighs 245 pounds? Have you seen me next to Big Tiger, in the ring? He might have the height, but the size advantage is definitely in my favor, and it's not even close. These two so called monsters are scrawny and skinnier than those kids that you see in Ethiopia who don't have food to eat. The Tiger's have proven that I have their number, scratch that... I have proven that I have the Tiger's number, and it is something that I will have no fucking problem proving once again when we step into the ring together at Into the Void, mainly because... they are garbage... and secondly, because Danger Zone is here to send a message, the same message that the REJECT has been sending since he stepped foot in an SCW ring, pure dominance, something I have continued to show relentlessly and something that I will continue to show, with ease.  Joshua Acquin, this guy was doing so bad before somehow winning the SCW World Tag Team Championships with Steve Ramone, that I am pretty sure I heard a rumor or two in the back about him being fired, talk about saving yourself by the thread that you were hanging on. Maybe I can make that decision to fire you a bit easier Joshua, maybe I can just beat you so fucking bad at Into the Void that I put you out of action, make everyone's life a little bit easier around here... SCW won't have to go through the hassle of firing you, the fans won't have to go through the bore and horror of watching you compete, and of course... the SCW World Tag Team Championships won't have to be held by a couple of nobodies like you and Ramone. Speaking of Stevie Ramone, the little bitch who likes to run his mouth non stop... I have one thing to say to you. That SCW World Tag Team Championship that you wear around your waist, the one that you cherish so much... it's going to be around mine, and there is nothing you can do about it. There won't be any cheap wins. There won't be Ramoe and Acquin pinning R.O.A.R for the win and Danger Zone getting unlucky because R.O.A.R was too bad to stay in the match, or vice versa, no that won't happen... and why? Because, Elimintation Tag Team baby! Not only do you have to pin one... but BOTH competitors of the team to eliminate them... good luck fucking pinning the Rebel AND the REJECT in the same match, because that is nearly impossible. Oh and Ramone, I'm coming for you first... you're going to feel, the wrath... the pain... the horror... of the Highlight...”

I smirk as I stand up straight, stretching out my lower back a bit, and grabbing my half empty Dasani water bottle from the stand that it sat on next to me and turn my back to the camera, because that seemed to be my trademark when I cut promos, go figure. Time to get the hell out of this place, as quick as I could, it was like a fucking sauna in here and I needed to get some fresh air. Maybe hit the heavy bag, pretend it's my opponents for the upcoming match... oh I couldn't wait, I couldn't wait to hold the Gold... couldn't? I mean, I can't fucking wait... I can feel it...

Climax…

</td>
</tr>
</table>

>

Wins |16| Losses |3| Draws |0|

2015 Blast from the Past Winner
(x1)

| Victims |
Adam Stone
Amanda Cortez
Big Tiger(x3)
Casey Williams
Clint Outlaw
- Highlighted
Dark Tiger(x3)
- Highlighted(x1)
Despayre
Drexel Matheson
- Highlighted
Eric Staggs
- Highlighted
Gabriel Asar
- Highlighted
Gavin Stephens
- Toxic Stomped
Hydro - Highlighted
Joshua Acquin - Highlighted
J2H
JT Midas
- Highlighted
Lord Raab
- Highlighted
Mercedes Vargas
Mikah
Narly
Necra Octavian Kane
Radical
Steve Ramone
Wallace Jordan
- Highlighted

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2015, 12:01:38 AM »
 The first RP period has passed.

All RPs posted now will be counted towards the second RP period.

Second RP Period Deadline:
United States:
11:59pm EST Friday 06/26/2015
England: 04:59am Saturday 06/27/2015

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Watts

• | Rebel |
    • View Profile
    • Andrew Watts
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2015, 06:08:13 PM »
   <tr>
    <td>
\'user

Untitled 1.0.

My right hook connected with the bottom left side of Ethan’s jaw, he staggered backwards, his eyes looked a bit groggy as I came in a bit more, delivering a hard left jab straight to the mouth of Ethan, cracking his bottom lip a bit. Sweat was pouring from both my forehead and Ethan’s forehead. Ethan fell backwards against the ropes as I hit him with a right to the gut, followed by a left to the gut, he lowered his arms to block his body and I smashed him with a right cross to the left side of his cheek! Ethan lost his balance, hitting the ground as I heard him let out a loud groan. I smirked, punching my red Everlast boxing gloves together.

| Andrew Watts |
”Come on, bitch… is that all you got? How are we supposed to spar when you can barely go three minutes in the boxing ring?”

Ethan shook his head, some spit falling from his mouth as he pushed himself up with the fists of his black Everlast boxing gloves. Ethan stood to his feet, looking me in the eyes. I shrugged a shoulder and he hit a cheap shot to my right eye. I took a step back as he came in with a left hook, I blocked it and fired back at the unprotected nose of Ethan, smashing him with a right jab, not enough to break his nose but definitely enough to make his eyes water. I hit him with an uppercut to the gut, pushing him backwards into the ropes again as I unleashed some fury on him: right hook to the jaw, left cross to the eye, right stick to the gut, left illegal hit to the kidney, right cross to the cheek, I grabbed him by his head, pulling him in as I delivered a huge knee to his gut, and tossed him face first into the canvas. He hit the canvas hard, yelling out in pain as I leaned forward on the ropes, my gloves touching as I hit my head against my gloves, shaking my head and lifting it up, staring straight ahead at the wall, not speaking, just staring as I heard Ethan yelling out from behind me.

| Ethan Alexander |
”What the fuck is your problem? We are supposed to be boxing, you’re throwing knees and fucking judo tosses… what the fuck kind of sparring is that?”

I continued to just stare forward, not paying any attention to him, i heard him, I was just… so beyond frustrated with things lately that, I guess I let it all out on Ethan. I could hear him getting up, unstrapping his gloves, I heard his gloves hit the ground as I heard him walking over to me.

| Ethan Alexander |
”Hey, I said what the fuck is your problem?”

I didn’t reply again but as he finished saying this he grabbed me by the shoulder, roughly spinning me around as I roughly pushed him in the chest with my gloves and he staggered backwards yet again. He looked at me with his arms out, as if to say “what the fuck is going on?” I shook my head, unstrapping my gloves and tossing them out of the ring, I was so frustrated with Desiree and Ethan, I guess I just let it all out on Ethan. He deserved it, taking my car, leaving me at the gym, all I have done since then is fight and argue with Desiree who didn’t believe my story about the whore Ethan brought home.

| Ethan Alexander |
”You want to respond, or are you going to keep fucking staring at me like a damn statue? What… is… your… pro....”

I cut him off quickly, finally breaking my silence… my tone not exactly my normal one, definitely had a hint of anger to it, but who could blame me? I wasn’t exactly the happiest person lately, and today I was just, honestly… fucking frustrated, that’s all. Frustration over everything, I just took it out on Ethan, and it honestly felt amazing beating his fucking ass… he deserved it too, knock some sense back into him.

| Andrew Watts |
”Shut the fuck up, I heard you every time. Maybe next time you will think before you bring some random whore into MY house and cause problems between me and MY woman… oh, and don’t ever fucking touch my car again… you’re on a short lease, dude. You better get your fucking head back on and get back in the game.”

I began to walk, starting to walk passed him and just as I was about to, he placed his hand on my chest, stopping me from walking. I looked down at his hand, a look of anger in my eyes, and then I looked him in the face, exhaling through my nose.

| Ethan Alexander |
”I apologized, ten million times… what you just did to me in the ring, make sure your ass does that Sunday at Into the Void, you do that, and nobody is stopping you… dude.”

I shook my head, grabbing his hand by the wrist as I threw it off of my chest. I walked right by him, not saying any more. I slid through the bottom rope, my sweat covered chest and abs rubbing against the canvas and apron as I landed on my feet. I ran my tape covered hand back through my sweat covered hair, pushing it backwards as I shook my head. Ethan was right, hopefully this frustration carries over into our fucking match at Into the Void, because if it does… God help everyone in that match, maybe even Ethan. I just wanted to fix shit with Desiree right now, shit that was perfectly fine and did not need any kind of fixing until Ethan decided to pull his dumb move the other day. I shook my head, spitting on the gym floor as I pushed through the locker room door, heading into the locker room to get dressed and get the fuck out of here… and go… not really sure where I was going to go… but definitely the fuck out of here...

Untitled 2.0.

I pushed the door open to our apartment, my apartment, our apartment? I don’t even know what to call it. I shook my head, pushing the door open as I entered the apartment, closing the door behind me as I put my keys back into my faded blue Express jeans. I adjusted my white and black Adidas shirt with the words “DON’T GIVE UP” across the back as I made my way into the hallway of the apartment. I looked around, was Desiree home? I shrugged a shoulder, wondering where she was, she was usually home at this time… shit, she was usually home around any time. I grabbed my keys from my pocket as I tossed them onto the kitchen counter. I opened the fridge, reaching in and grabbing my shaker from GNC, yeah… generic shit I know, and I popped the cap open as I began to drink my gourmet chocolate protein shake. I chugged about half of it and then I put it down on the kitchen table, grabbing the edges of the table, leaning forward as I exhaled, talking to myself under my breath.

| Andrew Watts |
”Ugh, this shit is so fucking annoying, I can’t stand it anymore...”

I shook my head as I grabbed the protein shake, finishing it off and then slapping it off of the table, the shaker hit the fridge, the cap busting off as some of the remainder of the shake spilled across the floor. I shook my head, exhaling in frustration as I leaned forward over the table once again. I felt a pair of arms slowly wrap around my waist, what the hell? I didn’t move as I looked down, I knew those hands that met at my waist, squeezing me a bit closer to them.

| Desiree Parker |
”Hey, you okay…?”

That was different, for a few days now… all there has been is fighting, arguing, no touching, and there was one night of rough “I can’t stand you” sex, but other than that… nothing good. I was quite shocked honestly. I felt her place the side of her head against my back as she squeezed me a bit tighter, resting her head on my upper back, near my left shoulder. I exhaled as I didn’t respond right away, taking a couple of deep breaths. My frustration was surprisingly fading a bit, but what was this? Was she finally fucking over everything? Were we okay? Or was she just going to continue to fuck with my head, over and over… like she seems to love to do, I swear she gets off on that shit. I shook my head, finally responding to her question.

| Andrew Watts |
”Who cares?”

Great response right? I probably just ruined any progress that was made, definitely not the response I wanted to give her, and definitely not what she wanted to hear… but she surprisingly responded pretty okay, considering I responded in quite the asshole-ish way. I sighed, letting out another deep breath as she continued to talk, her voice was sweet, sensitive, maybe she was finally over it… maybe she was sorry… or maybe she finally fucking realized that she needs to not snap and overreact over every little fucking thing that happens, literally.

| Desiree Parker |
”I care… I always care… and I always will care… dummy.”

Too bad she didn’t ever fucking show it, if she didn’t say that...my guess would be that she couldn’t stand me, that she didn’t give a fuck about me, our relationship, us, or anything but herself...because that is what he actions showed me. They say that when you are angry, you say things that you don’t mean. Nah, I think that when you are angry your true feelings come out, you say the things that you don’t have the balls to say when you are calm and normal. That is what I think. I wanted to fix things, I did, but I wanted her to know she was wrong too, and I made sure she felt it.

| Andrew Watts |
”Then maybe you should act like it… not just say it.”

| Desiree Parker |
”What? Hey stop….”

| Andrew Watts |
”I can’t, sorry...”

Before she could say anything else I pushed myself up off of the table, forcing her to take a step back and no longer rest on me. Was that what I really wanted to do? No, I wanted to grab her, hug her, kiss her, and fuck the shit out of her until my match on Sunday. But, sometimes you have to use your brain over your heart… and your dick. I shook my head as I walked by her and she tried to grab my hand, but I just continued on walking. I wasn’t in the mood, and she needed to get her fucking shit straight. I kind of smirked after I walked out of the room, I made sure she didn’t see this, but… yeah, I felt good for standing up to her a bit, she needed to know she was wrong, and judging by the look on her face… she did. I nodded my head as I pushed open the door to the bathroom, closing the door behind me and locking it as I walked towards the shower, turning on the water… showers always helped, relaxing… somewhat… hopefully...

Untitled 3.0.

The following content is a live podcast between SCW Superstar Andrew Watts and SCW 's Head Reporter Pussy Willow...

| Pussy Willow |
”Hello SCW Universe welcome to the SCW live podcast, we are covering and interviewing for matches for the upcoming Into the Void… right here with me right now is one half of Danger Zone, the REJECT Andrew Watts! Andrew welcome to the show...”

| Andrew Watts |
”Thank you, Pussy… sorry, that just… that doesn’t sound right, Pussy… yeah, I can’t do it. I am going to have to figure something else to call you throughout the podcast. Anyways, thanks for the welcome, you’re looking good today.”

| Pussy Willow |
”Thank you, Andrew… you are looking pretty good yourself, I am glad to have you here on the show with me. Over the past few weeks you have been feuding with both R.O.A.R. and of course the SCW World Tag Team Champions, Joshua Acquin and Steve Ramone. You and Ethan Alexander have proven to be quite dominant thus far, and now you have a triple threat elimination no disqualification tag team match against the other two teams and of course… it is for the SCW World Tag Team Championships! Tell me first, what made you decide to get back into the Tag Team division when you were having so much success in the singles division here in SCW?”

| Andrew Watts |
”Yes, I was very dominant and successful in my singes run here in SCW, but that is the thing. Throughout my career all I have been is successful in my singles wrestling, I have held countless singles Championships and I have rarely held any Tag Team Championships, only one Tag Title reign to be exact. So Ethan had called me a few weeks before his debut and told me he was thinking of getting back into the ring and well, I was thinking about the whole not as successful in the tag team division as I have been in the singles division, and it kind of sparked the idea in my head to get back in the ring with Ethan and reform Danger Zone… and well, we did.”

| Pussy Willow |
”That you definitely did, and you made an instant impact, and have become one of the most dominant tag teams that we have recently seen in SCW. Yes, it has only been a few weeks that the two of you have been teaming together, but you have looked nearly unstoppable. Do you expect this to continue at Into the Void, and why?”

| Andrew Watts |
”Ha, do I expect this to continue at Into the Void? Of course I do, what kind of question is that honestly? I mean, look at the numbers, look at the odds in Vegas, not many wrestling promotions get odds in Vegas I guess it has to do with us being so close to Sin City, now have you seen the odds for the winners of this match? Everyone is expecting Ethan and me to win this one, and well… honestly, they are all pretty fucking accurate. Ethan and I know the ropes, better than most, we know every trick in the book and we rarely screw up, it’s one of the keys to success. Look at Joshua Acquin, how easy did he screw up two weeks ago when he tried to screw us out of our match against R.O.A.R.? Champions don’t screw up, not as often as these guys at least. Look at Ethan when he tried to screw Dark Tiger out of his match, executed perfectly, right? Right. Ethan and I have been dominant for a reason, Pussy… we know what the fuck we want to do, and we do it… we know what we are doing, and we do it better than anyone else. They call us Danger Zone because once we step into that ring it becomes a zone of danger for the opponents and everyone else in that ring… that is one of the many truths behind our name.”

| Pussy Willow |
”I see, so you are confident that Ethan and yourself will walk out of Into the Void as SCW’s new World Tag Team Champions?”

| Andrew Watts |
”Confident? Yes, Pussy… beyond confident, is that even a serious question though? I mean, I have two victories over R.O.A.R. They are a cakewalk for me, and Ramone and Acquin? Get real, these two are the biggest definition of paper Champions that you can find, their picture should be in the wrestling encyclopedia right under Paper Champions.”

| Pussy Willow |
”What about the match type? It’s elimination tag, so you have to pin EVERYONE of your opponents… and well, it’s also no disqualification. Does that change anything? Is it your style? We haven’t really seen you do many matches that weren’t regular singles rules...”

| Andrew Watts |
”You can’t be serious, right? I mean the elimination tag makes it even better. Why? Because they can’t pin each other and get an easy win by not pinning me or Ethan, they have to pin me AND Ethan, which will prove to be nearly impossible when the time comes. And the no DQ thing? Are you serious? Ethan and myself love to fight dirty, and this gives us the chance to fight as dirty as we want, without getting in any trouble for it, if anything this puts things even more into our advantage… oh and as for not seeing me do much other than singles matches, did you forget what happened to Clint Outlaw when he challenged me to a match with no rules? That’s right, blinded, bloodied, and defeated… I guess we could say that plan backfired for him, didn’t work well into his favor… at all.”

| Pussy Willow |
”I see, I guess that is also very true. Hmm, so say you guys do win the Championships like you claim you will, what is next? You are the Champions, you hold the gold, you have accomplished what you want, so then what? Do you move on to the singles division again and try for more gold, more SCW history, what do you plan to do once you win this match, Andrew?”

| Andrew Watts |
”Move to the singles division? What are you implying? That I drop the titles and move on to try and capture more gold? That just flat out sounds stupid to be honest. I plan on dominating the tag team division with Ethan just like we have been. I plan on having the best damn Tag Team Title reign that SCW has ever seen. not only do I want to go down as one of the best wrestlers in SCW history, I plan on going down as one of the best Champions in SCW history, and also as one of the best tag teams in SCW history… scratch that, not ONE OF… I mean to say as THE BEST in history, for all of those… because lets be honest, Pussy, I have done so much with my career, that I can definitely be looked at as THE best… and SCW, they haven’t seen anything yet… just wait, this is just a preview, these first few months are nothing, more to come… much… much more to come. The Highlights will keep flowing, Highlight after Highlight, the reel will never run out...”

| Pussy Willow |
”Would you consider yourself the best wrestler in SCW currently?”

| Andrew Watts |
”Would I? Of course, who is better? Definitely not R.O.A.R. or either of the Tag Team Champions… find someone better than me, and I will prove to you that you are wrong, how? By stepping into the ring with them.”

| Pussy Willow |
”So you’re saying you think you can take on anyone in the ring?”

| Andrew Watts |
”Anyone SCW has to offer, I don’t back down… and I have no problem putting anyone back in their place, do I sound overconfident? Of course, do I back it up? You bet your fucking ass I do.”

| Pussy Willow |
”Okay, well then...”

| Andrew Watts |
”Speaking of your ass, Pussy… it’s looking great, have you been working out?”

| Pussy Willow |
”Actually I have, I have been squatting like crazy, it really is paying off?”

| Andrew Watts |
”I mean from what I can see.... stand up a bit, I can’t see the full view, maybe take off your pa….”

Static covered the SCW podcast as we wondered what exactly happened after this… but I guess the SCW HQ didn’t want us to hear any further, one could only wonder, hopefully Desiree wasn’t listening in on this one...

Climax…

</td>
</tr>
</table>

>

Wins |16| Losses |3| Draws |0|

2015 Blast from the Past Winner
(x1)

| Victims |
Adam Stone
Amanda Cortez
Big Tiger(x3)
Casey Williams
Clint Outlaw
- Highlighted
Dark Tiger(x3)
- Highlighted(x1)
Despayre
Drexel Matheson
- Highlighted
Eric Staggs
- Highlighted
Gabriel Asar
- Highlighted
Gavin Stephens
- Toxic Stomped
Hydro - Highlighted
Joshua Acquin - Highlighted
J2H
JT Midas
- Highlighted
Lord Raab
- Highlighted
Mercedes Vargas
Mikah
Narly
Necra Octavian Kane
Radical
Steve Ramone
Wallace Jordan
- Highlighted

Offline Steve Ramone

• This message has been paid for and delivered by the champ the fa
    • View Profile
    • Steve Ramone
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2015, 08:38:14 PM »
 A few weeks ago the unlikely team of Steve Ramone and Joshua Acquin defeated R.O.A.R. to win the SCW Tag Team Titles when Joshua pinned Jeremiah after the Nightmare and since then a new team has arisen to challenge Steve and Josh to the titles and since R.O.A.R. is still entitled to a rematch against Steve and Josh the bosses decided to kill two birds with one stone.

At Into The Void IV Steve and Josh will defend their tag team titles against not one but two teams, Danger Zone and R.O.A.R., in a Triple Threat Elimination Tag Team Match with the rulebook thrown out of one of the palace’s windows, this is a big challenge for Steve and Josh as R.O.A.R. are a formidable team and Danger Zone have a reputation for running rampant over several wrestling companies but can they win?

Driving around Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Friday the 26th of June 2015, 11:00am

Two days to go until my first defence, am I worried? Hell no!

Granted it won’t be an easy defence as I have to put up with not one but two teams challenging me and Josh in a Triple Threat No DQ Elimination Tag Team Match not to mention the fact that those teams are R.O.A.R. and Danger Zone, two very dangerous teams, one unproven in SCW but known for running rampant in other promotions and the other not only proven in SCW but former champions in their own rights, am I worried?

Hell no!

I’m the champion the fans deserve and as a result I will defend whatever title I have against all comers and I don’t care if it’s Danger Zone, R.O.A.R. Ego Cycle or whatever other teams crawl out of the woodwork because we will defeat them all and hold the titles until SCW closes (god forbid) and I’m ready for anything that they throw my way.

“So Steve, you want us to interfere with the match on Sunday?” Cyrus asked me as I drove the car, we were in the middle of sightseeing and as a result we were driving around this beautiful city trying to see as much of it as we could, like I said I was driving whilst Cyrus was in the passenger seat and Andreas was in the backseat.

“Is Christian’s gayness so off the charts that he makes Steven Magnet from the hundredth episode of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic look like the straightest man alive?” I asked as Andreas checked the news on his phone. “And yes, that is a yes! Though I’d like to think that such a thing should go without saying.”

“Speaking of gay people.” Andreas chimed in as he leaned forward. “The US Supreme Court just legalized gay marriage in all fifty states!”

“Seriously?” I asked and Andreas showed us the article on his phone, since I was driving I couldn’t pay too much attention to it but I got the jist of it from the headline. “It’s about fucking time! That said I can’t help but think that we’ll see another Mark controlled Climax Control in a few weeks because Christian decides to finally get married.”

“Remind me, Roxi and Kiera are already married, right?” Cyrus asked and I nodded in response. “Anyone else that could be affected by that on the SCW roster?”

“Jessie and her boyfriend are bi but they are getting married in August, kinda surprised that they didn’t try to get married at Bloodstock, I think Amy’s bi but after the Gabriel Aser fiasco she’s not really interested in dating.” I responded as I drove around. “That’s all the people I can think off unless Danger Zone are going to come out as a couple but I somehow doubt that.”

“Yeah I don’t think that’s going to happen either.” Cyrus responded as “Crystal Mountain” by Death began to play through the CD player. “Come to think of it we should really plan out the Bloodstock weekend.”

“We’ll do that when we get back.” I responded before noticing that the fuel was running low. “Did you happen to notice any gas stations whilst we were driving around?”

“Yeah, we passed one a few minutes ago.” Cyrus responded before looking at the map. “Okay, take the next right, go straight on, take a left, another right and we’ll be there.” Cyrus added and I followed his instructions as he gave them, thankfully we were able to get to the gas station within a few minutes. “Okay, Steve paid the first time, I paid the second time, Andreas it’s your turn.”

“I have my money ready.” Andreas responded before the two big men got out of the car, I however remained in the car and invited the cameraman into the car so that I could do my promo.

“Today is a historical day as gay marriage is now legal in all fifty states in America, now whilst I am happy for the gay people who live in America my match this Sunday will be just as historic as me and Josh will have our first defence of the SCW Tag Team Championships against Danger Zone and ROAR, is it historic because this is Danger Zone’s first SCW march? Hah! No! It’ll be historic because it’ll be the first of many title defences!”

First up are the former champions.

“The Hot Potato Era of the Tag Team Division is over! ROAR was at the forefront of that era and we all saw how shitty they ended up being as champions during both of their reigns! Granted they aren’t as bad as Dying Breed who lost the titles to the Surf fucking Boys but they are still pretty bad and that fact will be proven this Sunday.”

Next up is Danger Zone.

“Somebody cue up the Top Gun theme because next up is Danger Zone! And yes, I realize that they use the Danger Zone song as their theme song, honestly it was the most obvious theme choice in the history of wrestling and considering that wrestlers have been using themes since the 1980s that’s saying a lot! Anyway as far as I’m concerned Danger Zone are all talk and no action and you know what else? Kenny Loggins and Danger Zone fucking suck and I can’t wait to hear Children of Bodom vastly improve on it! Then again there’s only so much you can do with a stinking turd, just look at Dying Breed! This week I’ll prove that what I’m saying is the complete and honest truth when I kick Danger Zone’s ass back to the highway!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

“Danger Zone and ROAR may have been worthy challengers on paper but in practice they aren’t even worthy of licking my boots! This Sunday will mark the beginning of the dominant reign of THE FEARLESS ONE STEVE RAMONE and Josh Acquin and people will realize just how big a joke the other teams were! You want to know why? Because I am “The Fearless One” Steve Ramone and I am the champion the fans deserve!”

Cyrus and Andreas got back in the car after the cameraman left as the scene fades.
user posted image

Offline Joshua Acquin

• View Profile
    • Joshua Acquin
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2015, 09:17:04 PM »
 Joshua is in the back after the loss to Dark Tiger.  He is consoled by his brother and sister.  He shoos them out of the locker room as he is getting ready to change and head home for the week.  As he leaves the arena he is stopped by a staffer and handed a note from management.  Joshua opens it and reads it and smiles and throws it down as he leaves the paper reads in part that the triple threat tag team match will be No-DQs.  Joshua is seen getting to the airport wearing plain clothing nothing to set him off as a wrestler as he is trying to avoid anyone noticing him, but going through security and customs with a big golden championship belt kind of voids the sneaking around.  Joshua gladly takes pictures with the security guards and custom agents to speed up getting to the plane.

====

After the plane trip that took 13 hours Joshua is seen getting into his BMW at the McCarran International Airport throwing his bags into the back seat as he gets into the front his cell phone rings and it is from his wife.

“Hey honey I just got into my car.  What’s up?”

“Hey I don’t know how I have that timing with you.  Anyway how are you feeling?”

“Well I am kind of tired but I know you and Junior would probably like to get some lunch so
where am I going to meet you at?”

“Well we were thinking about going to get some food and meet you at home with it.”

“Sounds great I trust you know what I want from where ever you go.  I should be home in about 30 minutes or so.”

After they hang up Joshua puts the car into reverse and drives down the ramp out of the parking lot.  Joshua dials another number and waits for the other side to pick up.

“Tiger Lily Floral this is Jamie how can I help you.”

“Hey Jamie this is Joshua Acquin, I am looking to get your grand amour four dozen roses.”

“That sounds wonderful Mr. Acquin what colors would you like those to be?”

“I have choices wow um what are my options?”

“Well each color has a meaning.  There’s nothing secret about the red rose’s symbolism of love. The ultimate symbol of romantic love and enduring passion, the red rose also conveys respect and the creative spirit of love.  Representing, humility, purity and innocence, the white rose - often referred to as the bridal rose - is associated with young love. Also symbolizing truth and reverence, it sends a message of loyalty and says "I am worthy of you."  And…”

“You know what let’s just say I have been out of town and would like to have the roses at my house in less than 30 minutes.  The address is 7 Falcon View Ct Las Vegas, NV 89135.”

“Well sir that will be $400 with a deliver charge included into that.”

“No Problem at all you should already have my billing information.”

“Yes sir they will be there in less than 30 minutes. Have a nice day.”

With that Joshua hangs up the phone and drives down the 215 from the airport to his house.

====

Joshua is seen in his office sleeping in his chair as Austin and Ashlynn walk into the office and they slam the door startling Joshua as he falls out of his chair.

“What the fuck guys doesn’t anyone ever knock anymore?”

Ashlynn just laughs as Austin seems to be all business.

“Joshua you know you have EDC this weekend and you have to show up for one day to ensure that we, I mean you are not throwing your sponsorship around out there.  Kind of like with your sports teams you own.  People know of you but they want to meet you not have you be unapproachable.”

Joshua still shaken by the fall.

“I am unapproachable?  Wow you know what I don’t want to be the next Mark Cuban and such.  I do have a private life that I do enjoy and if I put myself out there I will lose that.”

“Really Joshua you are the SCW World Tag Team Champion you are there puppet so you have no real private life till you lose.”

“Such is the life I am forced to live but someone has to do it.”

With that you see him meet his friends as they head to the limo that will take them to the helicopter to EDC.

====

“Nightmare” hits the desert air as Joshua is seen coming out from the backstage area wearing just his trunks with his half of the SCW World Tag Team Championship draped on his shoulder as he walks down the ramp to the ring.  Joshua goes up to a couple and gives the female a hug and fist bumps the male.  He climbs the stairs and wipes his feet on the edge of the ring and enters after doing so.  Joshua goes to the edge of the ring to grab a microphone that was placed there for him.

“Holy hell it is hot here.  I know I know I should be use to the heat.  I am but you in the UAE take it up five notches.  Anyway I have now held this championship twice.  Right here in the UAE we will have our first challenge with the championship on the line.  We don’t get to face one team.  No that is too much of a walk in the park the management seems to think.  So in all of their wisdom they decide to have Steve and myself put our gold up against two other teams.  So say with me here.  I have the possibility to lose this championship I hold here without being pinned.  How fair is that to us?  But here is the kicker, it is a no DQ match and I know how to take people and matches to the extreme.  Now in the past I got this nice scar under my eye from a current bombshell here in SCW.  Now Mark don’t worry it didn’t happen in SCW.  This person is so vain that she had to take and break a mirror and cut my face.  I have yet to pay her back.  Well I would say that was a mean thing to do.  But you know what I will get her back.  I have also been in an extreme no DQ match where there was razor wire in place of the ropes.  I feel the pain of the razor wire ripping my flesh as my ex-girlfriend avoided me till the man she chose to be with came down and threw me into the razor wire entangling me with it so I was cut deep and was bleeding.  It cut some tendons and I was in the hospital for three months recovering before I went home and another two months before I stepped into the squared circle again.  So during that time I found the ability to run my company quite well as I was able to open my resort and casino in it, as well as buying sports teams.  It was the only thing that kept me from going crazy.  That is why I like it here in SCW I am able to take time off when I like and before any major show we have two weeks so I am able to go home and e with friends and family.  This past week I was able to attend EDC and give my friends the best VIP experience they have ever had.  Then I got to go to Toronto and watch my friend win his match and now they are here in the front row watching me as I did for them.”

Joshua walks around the ring and speaks some more.

“Now this is the second time I have held the SCW World Tag Team Championship.  This will be the fourth time I have faces Dark Tiger.  However there is a monkey wrench in this match and that is the Danger Zone.  They themselves are a team that will take every advantage and will pick their spots closely and I am not saying I am worried, because I am not.  But they add another aspect to this title match.  This week will be hot but that is not going to affect my partner and I in this ring we will walk out the same way we walk in.  Champions.”

Nightmare plays as Joshua leave the ring and goes to the back.

OOC:Sorry just had writers block the past couple weeks.