Author Topic: Belfast  (Read 284 times)

Offline Joshua Acquin

• View Profile
    • Joshua Acquin
Belfast
« on: January 30, 2015, 07:48:50 PM »

Joshua is seen back stage at Climax Control at the Kelvin Hall International Sports Arena in Glasgow, Scotland.  He is watching the Blast from the Past match with Lucian Frost in it.  As he is watching he is interrupted by a staff member requesting that he go to the interview area as it is set up for him.  With a puzzled look on his face he walks over to the area for the interview.  Joshua sees Pussy Willow and greets her while they are connecting the microphone to Joshua.

“Fans of SCW I am here with Sin City’s Nightmare Joshua Acquin.  Thank you for join me for this interview.  Joshua I must ask you have seen the first half match ups in the Blast from the Past and just want to know out of everyone else who would you like to team with?”

Joshua takes a second to think.

“First and formost thank you for requesting I do this while I was watching a match that was ongoing.  Anyhow who I would like?  If I was able to choose I would have to take Amy Marshall if not her I would have to hope for Misty.  Realy it is the luck of the draw nothing is set in stone.  You can have people ride the coat tials of there partner, where the team can work,  or where it will not work.  The reason I would like to have Amy as my partner is due to the relationship between us….”

Before Joshua can say another word Willow cuts him off.

“Are you two doing things and if so what about your wife think of that?”

Joshua puts his head back as if he is thinking of all things this comes up.

“You know what Amy and myself are friends nothing more nothing less.  We are like a brother and sister and well we are not from Alabama so there is nothing going on.  Even if there was my wife understands that things like that could happen, but she also trust me that I am not letting it happen.  Before you ask our hotel room is a suite with a separate room which she has.  This is probably coming from the tweets we have been sending back and forth.  Really I could type anthing there and people would go and get what they want out of it.  Know what I am out of here I will see you next week.”

With that Joshua storms out of the area and leaves the arena into the parking lot.

=======

“Nightmare” blars over the PA as Joshua comes out from the back.  He stops at the top of the ramp with a microphone in his hand.

“Cut my music.  Do not introduce me.  For those of you that do not know me my name is Joshua Acquin and I AM SCWs Nightmare.  I have gone soft over the past few months.  I am here to say that starting now I will make people fear me in that ring.  People will learn who I am.  I will win this tournament with my partner Amy Marshall.  There has been a joker out there Delia Darling saying that I will lose with her in three minutes, seconds, something it is hard to understand her let alone stand her.  Tell you what sweetheart you guys like to bug Amy so after we win this whole damn tournament you pick one male per “Mean Girl” and Amy and myself will beat you one at a time.  I know I would love to fuck up little Veronica’s “perfect” face.  I have been after you since our mixed tag team match all the way back in GIW.  Remember what you did to me there Veronica?  I do, I bear the scar from your little mirror right under my eye.  I was that close to being blind.  If we do get these matches I request that Mark make an exception for Veronica’s match so I am able to thank her for what she did to me.  Now enough talk about the mean girls.  This week we all found out that my partner for this tournament is the one and only Amy Marshall.  People think that we are getting close.  Hell I am a married man and her and I see each other as a brother and sister.  I think people look to much into our tweets we send.  Trust me when I say this.  I have had my chances with Amy, I have known here for a few years.  I know her past, and I could care less look at her now.  She is a successful business woman.  In this day and age I think that is great.  But that is all well and fine but I am looking at her future and I see one thing for her this year and besides the winner of this tournament I see her as a Bombshell Champion.  Myself, I know my past and how I am doing right now.  My future holds for me a winner in this tournament and winning the SCW Heavyweight Championship.  Sure I may have lofty goals but I will attain both of these.  I am a winner and I hate to lose.  This week we will face our first hurtle in our futures.  I am talking about Bo Dreamwolf and Crystal Hilton.  Now Bo I have to say even for his size from what I have seen from him is that he is one hell of an aerial threat, so to counter that I have to keep him down and wear him down and keep him from his corner.  I also have to avoid his submission moves as well.  But I am not worried about anything that he can dish out due to the fact I know my partner will have my back, but will Bo’s have his back?  Well tune in and find out but I will tell you this Amy will ensure the she doesn’t get into this ring and break any count going on.  So this week is or first step to our future."

With that Joshua dips his microphone as "Nightmare" pays over the P A as Joshua walks to the back.

#ooc sorry for the lackluster rp work dropped two new subordinates and required a performance report by today with three days and there previous supervisors were  dirt bags.