Author Topic: Back to winning ways  (Read 255 times)

Offline Joshua Acquin

• View Profile
    • Joshua Acquin
Back to winning ways
« on: February 03, 2017, 09:27:35 AM »
 Joshua is seen walking backstage after winning against a rookie that was placed in front of him.  As he turns the corner near his locker room a person comes over to interview him.

“Joshua tonight you got the win using a new submission move care to comment on that?”

Joshua gets a smirk on his face.

“Sure it is called a cross face it is a move I have been working on for sometime and also Jeff tried to get away and I was able to pull more on his arm and it caused him to tap.  Before you ask no I haven’t thought of a name for it due to the fact that it was a spur of a moment thing.”

“Do you have any plans for the off week?”

“Well since we just saw Amy win her match and become the new Bombshell Roulette Champion, I am sure I am going to hang out with her.”

“What about Joey, is there any bad blood…”

“Bad blood, why because over a year ago on SCWs Japan tour I let Amy know I liked her?  Maybe if you recall she told my she didn’t think of me like that.  So what did I do?  I went and became more of a brother to her.  I know a bit about her that stays between the two of us.  She knows I have her back and would do almost anything for her.  Now if you don’t mind I would like to change and get out of here and go back to my house.”

Joshua slams the locker room door as he goes through it.

=====

Joshua is seen in his wrestling school walking around an area with six rings each with people in them.  He comes to one with his sister Ashlynn in it.

“Ash how are the women doing here?”

Ashlynn looks at Joshua and get out of the ring and walks up to him.

“How are they doing?  I think they are getting better by the day.  I mean there are a few that I think need to change their focuses on being a wrestler to something else such as a manager.  Those folks have better mic skills than the others.  Then there are those with both the mic skills and wrestling abilities.  I think I know what you are trying to do, you want me to pick out two to wrestle for the women’s championship here.”

Joshua nods his head.

“You know me quite well.  That’s only one thing I want.  Also, I was looking at doing a six person tag team championship with two guys and one female per team.   I also want all the women that you think can wrestle and we will have a tournament to crown the first women’s champion.  I was also debating on bringing a manager with me to SCW.”

Ashlynn shakes her head.

“What I am not good enough?”

Joshua laughs.

“I have never said that.  I want to give them a taste of way up there in SCW.  It pushes them to do more.  Now I need to find Austin and talk to him.”

Joshua and Ashlynn hug as she goes back to the ring she was in to train the people she was as they were staring at them as they talked.  A short while later Joshua finds Austin.

“Austin just getting an update on how these guys are doing.  Who am I kidding I train them with you so I just have a few things to run by you.  I want names for three tournaments, tag teams, and also names for a six person championship.”

Austin looks at Joshua kind of puzzled.

“Why so much we just opened the school back up.  Is there another motive for this”

“I just want to have this ran as I have envisioned it being ran.  I want them to practice as if it was real.  Have shows open for people.  Have them wrestle in front of crowds.  Have them win titles so they can get the feeling.  Make them have that drive.”

“Didn’t you try this before we closed down?”

“Yes yes I know but I took on everything my self and didn’t seek out from others.  I have a place to hold events where I can charge people so we can pay the students back so they get that feeling."

“Is that all Joshua?”

“I am also thinking about getting a protégé to follow me.  I will train them.  I could care less if it is a man or a woman.  I am getting to the end of my wrestling career here in the next couple of years.  When I do I don’t want to leave a hole where I was.  Over the last year we have seen that a few times.”

“Alright I will look and let you know.”

=====

Joshua is in the ring at the wrestling school.  He has all the students around the ring.  Standing in the ring with him are his brother and sister.

“Welcome everyone.  I have called you here to let you know that we are making some changes to the way we do a few things here.  Some of you are doing great here with everything.  Some of you my siblings and myself will talk to you about doing something else in the scope of the wrestling rules.  We will recommend the possibility of being a referee, a manager, or commentary.  This will roll into what we plan on doing.  The plan is to make this place like a federation so you will train and have shows.  I have a few championships that will be contended for.  Eight will go for the Las Vegas Championship, eight for the Roulette championship, not to be confused with SCWs.  Eight for the silver star championship.  Now I have not forgot the women, we will have four go toward the Sin City Women’s champion.  Also we will have a six person championship, two men and one women per team.  Men face men and women vs women.  Good luck, I will have my eye on everyone and look out for the belts."

=====

Nightmare hits the PA is Joshua walks out from the back soaking up all the boos from the crowd as he walks down the ramp to the ring mocking the fans and laughing about it.  As he gets to the ring he walks around to the announcer table and grabs a microphone and gets into the ring.

“I told each and every one of you that I would be victorious at Inception and every one of you fools thought I was washed up since I couldn’t put away the champ.  You all expected me to lay down and pass the torch onto the amateur here in SCW.  That’s not how it happens I have yet to see any newcomer that has the skills to lace my boots.  It isn’t worth my time to be in the ring with them.  I have held many singles championships, true not here in SCW but I am a two time SCW World Tag Team Champion and that is more gold than most get here.  I want to win my first singles championship here and I am willing to do whatever it takes.  I have taken the champ to the limit.  How do they repay me winning?  The management puts me in another match with a amateur and TNA.  I know TNA quite well and I know what to expect from him.  Lately he has been on his refocusing tour where he uses Ruby just like another person uses his woman to distract people from what he has to do.  Yes I am taking a shot at the fearless or should I say fearful one Steve Ramone.  I don’t have to use anyone to distract people from anything I do.  But as of late it seems like Ruby has found a better man.  Last time you went for gold you came up a little short witch Ruby got someone a little short to fill that gap.  I am going to say this right here to you TNA stay out of my way and I will not cause you to take the loss.  Get in my way and I will make you pay.”