Author Topic: Joshua Acquin Vs Jeffrey Blight  (Read 1103 times)

Offline Mark Ward

• Not just a boss, THE boss
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hot Stuff Mark Ward
Joshua Acquin Vs Jeffrey Blight
« on: January 08, 2017, 06:36:47 PM »
 Post all roleplays for this match here.
Limit: One roleplay per week.
Good luck!
« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 06:38:25 PM by Mark Ward »
>

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brothers keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the LORD, when I lay my vengeance upon thee

*NOTE: No longer giving feedback, if you wasn't good enough, you wouldn't be here.
No longer doing show reviews, I already know we're that damn good!

Offline Joshua Acquin

• View Profile
    • Joshua Acquin
Joshua Acquin Vs Jeffrey Blight
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2017, 11:02:59 PM »
 OOC:  Sorry for the crappy RP, didn't think I was going to get it in on time due to work but we were forced to leave early due to weather and I left my portable HD at work.

Joshua is seen walking in the back after being taken out first in the battle royale.  As he walks he shakes his head as an interviewer walks into frame.

“Joshua you were eliminated quite quickly in the match tonight what happen.”

Joshua has a sly smile as he thinks.

“Well you know I could make an excuse to why I was pinned but no I am not.  You want to know what would happen if I was to win?  J2H would still say no.  I have better things then face him again and even though the fan may want to see it I could care less about them.”

“Joshua….”

Joshua cuts them off.

“No more questions”

Joshua walks off and leaves the arena

==--==

Nightmare hits the PA as Joshua walks out to the stage.

“Cut my music.  You know the past few weeks have been hell for me.  I came back and fought the champion, people cheered but after that match.  I got nothing from anyone just a well he just had his match against the champion and lost as we figured he would.  That pisses me off because I took him places that he almost lost the match to me.  Then the slap in the face from management to face more people for another match for the belt.  No I don’t think so.  I got myself eliminated from the match because I was protesting having to face others to get a title match after I took the champ to the limit and you fans wanted to see me face him in the first time to see me lose.  I went there due to what he said and you were falsely behind me waiting for me to fail.  Now the management has the gull to put me against a new comer here in SCW.  This guy is so small I think some of the knockouts are bigger than he is.  When I beat him I will make you all look silly and I will put another star on the shelf.  Look back to last year and I put a few stars on the shelf that are a mere foot note here in SCW.  I plan to be in the contest for Blast From the Past.  I do have stars that I would rather team with for reasons.  But I think the management just says they pull the names from a hat to get the teams but I think they sit back there and go lets see if we can cause more drama.  I will cause more than a little drama if I am put with certain folks.  Out of the list I have seen I demand I only go with Amy Marshall or her tag partner Jessie Salco.  I will be making sure my voice is heard here.  If I get the wrong person I will be forced to go it alone as in the lovely twitter lingo of hashtag not my partner.  It is a thing people know about ever since you folks voted and your candidate didn’t win.  I am getting sick and tired of it.  Your person didn’t win the White House so you are fighting tooth and nail.  Get over it as of noon east coast time Donald J. Trump is our president if you voted for him or not.  Just for you folks out there hashtag he is my president.  Get ready because I will make SCW great.""

Nightmare plays as Joshua leaves thestage area to go backsage.