Author Topic: Taking it to the champ.  (Read 260 times)

Offline Joshua Acquin

• View Profile
    • Joshua Acquin
Taking it to the champ.
« on: December 16, 2016, 12:36:48 PM »
 Posted on joshuaacquin.com:
Yeah I just called out the champion out to the ring.  To me I think a champion is more than the belt they wear.  They are the face that is the company, for SCW it is J2H.  Now he has said some things I took offence to and I couldn’t let it go.  You don’t sit there and call one of my friend’s a whore, in so many words that is what he alluded to Ms. Marshal as.  Now I know I haven’t written in this blog in some time as most in the crowd could care less about me and what I am doing.  Now as far as Ms. Marshal I will have to say a few things.  First we are not a thing, she has a great man in Joey.  Second her love for Japan is second to none.  Next she is a great role model for women to look up to.  Yes, you can ask about the videos and what not but, I must say that you have to admit that she is a great business woman that is a champion in her field.  This week I will not have a championship match.  No I will be fighting for something more, honor.  I want to be one that people can look up to and can say I want to be like him.  Now people have asked me if I was crazy calling out the champ like I had done in Reno.  Your damn right I am crazy because a woman should not be called that or even insinuated that.
Now J2H has some things going for him in this life.  He has the money, the championship, and a lovely wife.  Now half of me thinks that if someone did the same thing to his wife he would be in the same boat as I am right now.  However we are dealing with a boy that tried to earlier this year annul the marriage to that lovely woman Melody.  How crazy do you have to be to want to leave a woman like that?  He is some punk that thinks the rules don’t apply to him.  I was there before where I thought I could do whatever I wanted to do.  But then I grew up.  See you this weekend at the Gold Coast.

----------

Nightmare plays over the PA as fans cheer Joshua as he comes out from the back wearing his wrestling attire high-fiving  fans and taking pictures with them.  The ring has tables in it with items under a cloth, also there is a couple picture easels set up with a cloth covering what is under them.  Joshua gets onto the apron of the ring and wipes his boots before he enters the ring.  Joshua poses on the turn buckle as the fans cheer for him.

“Wow is that what I have been missing all this time where I didn’t think I needed the cheers?  Thank you I am very honored to receive your cheers after all I have said and done.  Now for those of you that don’t know me my name is Joshua Acquin.  I have been to a lot of different companies, won titles, I run my resort just down the road, and I own a couple sports teams.  I will tell you this I am one that cares dearly for my friends as I only have few of them.  While I was out this time with what the doctors called food poisoning on that cruise ship, I took time off for myself to heal up.  Now as I was recovering I can’t lie that the thought of retiring crossed my mind…But then as I was going through all of this I had people visit me in my office, write fan mail, and call my phone.  I still have to find out who gave out my phone number.  But I had one person that I could talk to and she gave me her opinion on what I was thinking.  I could come to her about anything.  I brought things I couldn’t bring to my family, due to how they would answer the questions.  It has been roughly six months this has been going on and while I was out two became one.  I know people are like that’s quick after your failed marriage before.  This one is different from the start, there was no kid to start with that someone twisted emotions to make people think that child was mine but after I found out she was using me I had to let her go.  But this woman that became my wife recently I have had the joys of talking to her about issues that really affect me.  She told me I still have it to be here in this ring day in and day out.   Then I hear some punk talk about my friend like that gave me the chance I was looking for.  Now one more thing I couldn’t help but hear you think I have a thing for Amy?  If it is anything it is a brother sister relationship.  When we were in Japan I let me feelings about her known and she declined my advances.  Now people will laugh that I was friend-zone but I am here to tell you she does that to everyone.”

Joshua walks around the tables pointing at the two tables.

“Now I know you probably are wondering what is under all this and I am here to tell you and show you that someone says I am not in their league.  This could be but he is dismissing me after knowing very little of me so I will show and tell something here.”

Joshua takes the cloths and rips them off the tables that are holding championship belts.

“Now J2H you think you are all that but I will tell you this real simple.  All these belts are ones I have won.  I have my very first one that I had handed to me.  It is right here and I cherish it daily.  That one was one where I took the champion to the limit in an extreme rules match.  The next week he handed me this championship, management was messing with his contract and he didn’t like it so he handed it over to me.  From there I went to a company where I met my friend Amy.  There I won my match to win an Anarchy Championship.  True I lost it a month later but I fought my heart out to keep it.  Next are my tag belts I have held.  From East Coast to West Coast to here in SCW I have had the honor to be the top tag team in the company.  Those tag belts are more hard to hold then your Heavyweight Championship.  I say that due to the fact you have to rely on another person not only yourself.  I will tell you this that everywhere I have gone to I am a legend.  I don’t do this for the championships, I do it to put the best shows on for the fans.  I could care less about the Hall of Fame.  If some child and their parent come here and have a great time and bond that’s great in my book.  Maybe it is due to me being older but I love the fans.  Now I have said I have grown some in the past decade and I will tell you this, when I was younger I collected baseball and other sports cards.  Well now I collect the players for my teams.”

Joshua takes the cloths off of the picture frames and under them are picture frames with jerseys in them.

“Here you see one of the best teams I have paid for to own.  I own the Las Vegas Wranglers and soon they will be affiliated with the Vegas Golden Knights as the official AHL team for them.  People asked won’t that be bad to have both teams in the same city?  To that I say no.  Our ticket prices will stay roughly the same and  we give another option to watch hockey here that cost less than the Golden Knights.  Now I have told you of my success team, now I will say that with every good there is bad.  On this one you see the jersey for what was to be the Winnipeg Bobcats.  Now we had players signed ready to go and then the league just went away without letting anyone know.  I am hopeful that someday I will be able to remake this team.  But you may think Joshua why did you bring this up even?  Why this doesn’t have anything to do with your match this week.  To you I say that this does I am like each and every one of you.  I have highs, and I have lows.  People like J2H try to hide his lows as best he can.  That’s why he has his bodyguards.  I have had them in the past, I used them to help in my matches just like he does.  I see when he doesn’t have them he has issues.”

Joshua paces around the ring looking at everything that he has done.

“You know there is one thing that is great about growing old and wise.  I see everything I have done and accomplished and I am happy with it all.  If I was to never win another championship or make it into the Hall of Fame I am content.  I want to put on the best match for everyone that watches at home and here at the events.  I am not about wins and loses I am about entertaining each and everyone that watches this product.  I am ready to put a show on this weekend.”

Joshua gets onto the turnbuckle again and poses as Nightmare plays over the PA.

----
Posted on joshuaacquin.com
This week maybe the biggest one in my SCW career but I am ready to go out there and  knock some respect into the champion.  Since I posted m last post here people want to know more about what I did while I was away from the ring.  I will say that it has been up and down for me.  I have lost a close friend to me due to leukemia and I have seen the effects that has on other people and how it can bring people together.  I am getting ready to continue filming a movie that will be out next year.  As I said in the ring I was really thinking about hanging up my boots but I have a strong woman in my life that knows me better than I know myself.  Now I have been given this great Christmas present in the form of beating respect into J2H and I can’t wait to show him. Make sure you watch as I whip him all around the ring.  Have a Merry Christmas and a safe New Year’s.