Author Topic: JESSIE SALCO v CHRISTNA ROSE  (Read 2235 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
JESSIE SALCO v CHRISTNA ROSE
« on: July 05, 2021, 01:43:06 PM »
Post all roleplays for this match here.
Limits: 1 roleplay per week, per character, 10,000 limit.

Good luck!

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Online Jessie Salco

• SCW's Heavy Metal Bombshell
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Jessie Salco
“A Simple Challenge!”
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2021, 08:43:46 PM »
Christina Rose faced a problem heading into Summer XXXTreme IX, she felt that she was being overlooked by the bosses despite everything she’s achieved in SCW, so she issued an open challenge on Twitter for the show! That challenge wouldn’t be answered on Twitter however as Jessie took time out of her promo for her Street Fight against Mercedes Vargas to answer Christina’s challenge stating that she didn’t want to be left off another PPV Card! This challenge would be made official the following week on Climax Control, can Jessie pick up another win on PPV?

Backstage at Climax Control 303, Las Vegas, Nevada
Sunday the 19th of June 2021, 21:00pm

Fucking owww.

I knew my street fight against Mercedes was going to be a brutal match, the fact that it’s a No DQ Match should give that fact away but that Black Rose Overdrive in the Men’s Toilet? Yeah, that hurt, a lot.

And yet I somehow avoided any neck injuries, small miracle huh?

But that street fight was passed me, and I knew that Mercedes had her feud with Bella to focus on for the remaining weeks in the Supercard period so I’m letting this loss slide for now because a certain someone issued an open challenge for Summer XXXTreme IX.

Someone who I had faced for the World Bombshell Championship back in February.

As for why I answered Christina’s challenge, well I laid it out in my segment earlier in the night, I didn’t want to resort to asking SCU to squeeze me onto their pre-show just so I had a spot on the PPV for the second show in a row and I saw Christina’s open challenge as a way to do that and keep my PPV winning streak alive, aside from that? Well, there’s nothing on the line but pride so I guess we’re out to steal the show.

All that was left was to wait for Christina’s answer.

“Any word from her yet?” I asked Shane as I turned to my husband who shook his head. “I told her to keep an eye on my segment on Twitter.”

“Yeah, but maybe, she forgot?” Shane offered with a shrug as I shifted my weight. Which would be bad considering that she issued the challenge in the first place.”

“On the other hand, she did specifically say to answer over Twitter.” Jake responded as he looked at Christina’s tweet. “So, it’s possible she thought that no one would answer her at Climax Control.”

“Here’s what I’m going to do.” I responded as an idea popped into my head. “I’ll give her until next week’s Climax Control, if she hasn’t answered my challenge by then, I’ll remind her in a seg.”

“You’re assuming that the bosses won’t announce the match for her?” Shane asked and I could only shrug in response.

“If they do, I’ll take it, until then I’m playing the waiting game.” I responded before another idea popped into my head and I got my phone out. “I wonder how much a pocket watch would set me back on Amazon?” I asked myself before I looked it up. “13.79 for a personalized one, not bad.”

“Why do you need a pocket watch?” Jake asked with a confused look on his face. “You’ve got your iPhone for telling the time and you could probably get one for cheaper than that.”

“Guessing you mean pocket watches and not iPhones.” I asked as I rolled my eyes and Jake shook his head. “It’s less about telling the time and more about sending a message if she doesn’t answer by next week.”

“Something like “time’s running out?” Shane nodded as he got the idea. “Are you sure it’ll arrive on time given the pandemic?”

“I’ve got Amazon Prime so it should!” I responded with a nod before placed the order. “And it’ll arrive tomorrow, boom.”

“Jessie using pocket watches in promos.” Jake commented as he shook his head. “Before long you’ll have us hauling around a grandfather clock!”

“Don’t tempt me.” I responded jokingly before we watched the rest of the show.

Backstage at Climax Control 305, Las Vegas, Nevada
Sunday the 4th of July 2021, 21:00pm

Turns out I didn’t need to wait for Christina to answer my challenge, because the bosses answered for her by making the match official.

There wasn’t much left to do at this point, the bosses chose to give me two weeks off after the Street Fight against Mercedes to make sure that I was at 100% in time for Summer XXXTreme IX/Supernova IV even though I still didn’t know what I was up too in that second show, all that really happened was the SCU brass contacting me over Twitter asking if I was interested in working both shows and naturally I jumped at the chance.

As did several other members of the SCW roster for that matter.

Even so, both cards for the annual Summer Spectacular were shaping up nicely with the women’s Roulette Match becoming especially fierce with the actions of Bea Barnhart.

I knew the Barnharts were dumb as dogshit but pissing off both of your opponents in an elimination match? Especially when you only need to be thrown into the pool to be eliminated? Is she trying to get the bosses to add “dumbest move of the year” to the yearly awards?!

Speaking off the Roulette Division.

Hey Krystal.” I greeted the Australian Bombshell and she grinned as I walked up to her, Krystal was looking very proud of herself after taking back the Roulette Title from Bea. “Nice form of revenge out there.”

“Thanks, I think.” Krystal laughed as she adjusted the title over her shoulder. “I don’t care what trouble I get in with Gabriel when I start my training for the Roulette Title defence tomorrow at the Go Gym, Bea had that coming, spit and all.”

“You’ve got no argument from me! Then again, I would’ve gone even further than that if I were in your shoes.” I admitted before leaning against the wall. “So, did they teach you to throw punches like that in the Go Gym?”

“Half Go Gym, half self defence classes.” Krystal admired as she clenched a fist with her free hand. “After I escaped my homelife in 2012, Makayla had me take self defence classes from a local Boxing Coach she was friends with, and the Go Gym training came into play because I had to learn to pull back on my punches.”

“That makes sense I guess.” I commented as I looked at my nails. “But you didn’t seem to be holding back that much against Bea.”

“Trust me Jess, if I was punching Bea with as much power as I could, I wouldn’t have needed the Roulette Title to knock her out.” Krystal responded as she shook her head. “I did go a bit farther than I usually do with my strikes but if I hadn’t tried for the Down Under Thunderbomb then the worst she would’ve gotten was a broken nose.”

“At which point, I would’ve given her the Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer nose guard like I did that one time with Christian.” I joked and Krystal laughed. “How are you preparing for the Ultimate X Match anyway? You know as well as I do that that is about as far from a regular match as you can get.”

“Well, the Go Gym doesn’t have a pool installed nor the resources to build the Ultimate X structure over it so I’m out of luck there.” Krystal joked before shaking her head. “My best bet is to just treat it as any over Roulette Title defence, only this time I know the stipulation well in advance.”

“Take it from someone who was in last year’s Bombshell Match, avoiding elimination is a bitch.” I grunted as I thought back to the match that inadvertently started my feud with Maki. “Then again, you have less opponents to worry about than Seleana did.”

“Seleana still retained her title, with any luck I’ll replicate her success.” Krystal pointed out before I went to leave. “And once I win that defence, I won’t have much time to relax, got to think about my next challenger.”

“Hoping for Bella Madison, I take it?” I asked and Krystal nodded. “That should be a great match provided Mercedes is done with Bella by then, but don’t forget that I’ve got my eyes on that thing.”

“And it’s like I said at the start of the cycle, I look forward too it.” Krystal nodded before I walked off.

Jessie’s home gym, Las Vegas, Nevada
Wednesday the 7th of July 2021, 18:00pm

*Promo time*

Nine years.

“Next year will mark my tenth year as a member of the SCW Roster, by then I’ll be thirty two years old and yet despite all I’ve done here in SCW I had to answer an open challenge to get booked on Summer XXXTreme IX! Beginning to wonder where my respect went, in any case, I managed to avoid having to ask SCU to squeeze me onto the pre-show for the second show in a row and it’s all thanks to Christina Rose.”

It’s a joke.

“Let’s get this out of the way, despite my numerous problems with Christina, I am willing to admit that she’s a hell of a wrestler! But when it comes to me in singles competition? Your record is inconsistent! You’ve beaten me twice in one on one matches for the World Bombshell Championship yet when we faced off a couple of years ago in the Chamber of Extreme Match you lost and that match quickly became my signature! So, where does this leave us in this encounter?”

Take a guess.

“As far as I’m concerned? This match will leave us tied at two wins a piece, whether the bosses will book a tie breaker match between us in the next cycle will be a case of wait and see but until then? I’m focussing on this match and my match at Supernova but for obvious reasons, this is the match that’s taking priority because whilst I did start a winning streak on the pre-shows at Into the Void X’s pre-show, I know where my loyalties lie!”

And you get no prizes for guessing where they lie either.

“I may have implied that I’d be done soon during the lead up to my match at Climax Control 300 but that’s a long way off because I still have unfinished business in SCW, after all I’m a three time Bombshell Tag Team Champion yet I’ve never held the Mixed Tag Team Titles, and do I even need to mention my history with the World Bombshell Championship? My point is Christina is that this match is a stepping stone between me and achieving those goals.”

And I will achieve those goals.

“When I do finally hang up the boots for good, there are a few people who I’ll consider to be important in my SCW career, whether it be tag team partners like Amy Marshall or opponents like you, I’ll have a lot to think about and hopefully this match between the two of us will be one of the more acclaimed moments of my career here in SCW so Christina, I hope you can live up to those lofty expectations in this match and not let me down like in the Chamber of Extreme.”

It’s that simple.

“I may be 32 years old, but I still have a lot left in the tank and unfinished business to attend to before I call it quits! Christina, we go way back, you were my first opponent in a one on one match for the World Bombshell Championship back in 2016 and that’s not counting all the other battles we’ve had over the years! As for whether you’ll bring out Chrystal Hilton in this match. That remains to be seen but it wouldn’t hurt your chances against me Christina.”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

“This match was a means to an end, I wasn’t about to miss another Supercard, especially the Supercard that I made my SCW Supercard debut at all those years ago so on one hand, I have to thank you Christina for issuing a simple challenge and giving me the chance to answer it! But on the other hand? I will strike you down like Blood Lightning on my way to victory at Summer XXXTreme IX!”

I started my workout as the scene fades.

Offline Kate Steele

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • "The Nurse" Cynthia Warren
Re: JESSIE SALCO v CHRISTNA ROSE
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2021, 11:52:16 PM »
Los Angeles, California
Zdunich Zoological Gardens

Christina really wasn’t feeling like herself especially after taking whatever Wiccan ritual that put her in a state for her vision quest from the witch shop. Ever since that day things hadn’t been really going that well in Christina she has been off. Today Christina decided to get away from the horrors of her wrestling career by enjoying a trip to the Zoo with her ten year old daughter Aurora. Christina really wasn’t the type of person to be around animals as she was highly allergic to the dander but she wouldn’t deny a mommy and daughter day. On top of that she wanted to visit her wife doing what she did best in her habitat of being with animals. Christina had an Epi-Pen just in case but for some reason her allergy wasn’t bothering her. The little ten year old quickly ran off with a wide grin on her lips.

“OMG mommy can we go see the panthers…”

Christina smirked as she nodded her head at the girl.

“Of course we can pumpkin. We can go do whatever you want to do…”

“I love Black Panther… WAKANDA FOREVER!!!!”

And with that the little girl had ran away from her side as she sprinted ahead. Christina however was calm as she didn’t bother to chase after the little girl. She had owned the zoo and with the security detail that Seleana had kept around. They all knew to keep an eye on the little girl or anybody that was related to the Zdunich family. Christina just walked slowly trying to figure herself out… However it was in that moment that something was happening to her. She saw a vision right before her eyes. It was the woman in the cloak from her vision quest. Christina never did really finish the rest of quest to figure out things but the woman in the cloak just walked closer towards Christina. Christina looked at the woman with a horrified expression on her face.

“STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM ME… What do you want?!”

Christina tried to run away but it’s not like she could get anywhere as the moment she finally ran from the vision, the figure would flash right before her eyes. The figure took off her cloak revealing her face to her.

“You can scream as much as you want but nobody can see me. You are the only one who can see me Christina…”

Christina just sighs as she backs away from her.

“Well what the hell do you want from me?! I still haven’t figured that part out yet!”

The woman just smiles as she looks right into Christina’s eyes.

“Honestly I just want you to be truthful… For once in your life can you just express your real feelings and tell your wife what is going on with you…”

Christina shakes her head with a return.

“Look I really want to tell Seleana about how my career could have been over with all of those concussions but I don’t know how I can even bring that up to her. Besides we are past that now. The doctors already cleared me and they misdiagnosed me… As far as I am concerned I am fine and…”

The figure just shakes her head as she looks back at Christina.

“And you think it’s alright to constantly keep things from her?! Look I know you have been through a lot but you don’t need to do everything on your own. You have people in your life that will be looking up to you and you have a granddaughter on the way. It’s one thing to have made mistakes as a mother or even a wife, but you have to be a good grandma. You have to really be there for that girl and set the right example for your family. Your son recently got into wrestling, and it just seems everybody is trying to fight for your approval. Why can’t you fight for them in the same way…”

Christina shrugs her shoulders for a moment as the sigh escapes her lips.

“Why are you so concerned about what I do… Just let me go about doing what I do…”

The vision however screams at the top of her lungs glaring right at Christina.

“NOOOOOOOOO…. I just can’t let you go about doing any of that because that’s not how things work. I want you to be honest and to be a better communicator. I know it’s a weakness of yours but I feel if you are able to express yourself nobody can ever say anything bad about you ever again. That has always been your biggest downfall. You often try to fight too many things on your own and where does that attitude usually get you?! For the most part it doesn’t do you any well. It doesn’t really solve anything, and you usually make things worse than what they should be… Don’t you want to do better?!”

Christina backs away as the vision keeps surrounding until Christina finally screams back at the vision.

“YOU STILL HAVEN’T ANSWERED THE QUESTION ON WHY I MEAN SO MCUH TO YOU!!!!”

The spirit just shakes her head as she looks right at Christina.

“Don’t you understand?! I thought you would get it but I am your future granddaughter. I am Isabella Valentina Hilton…It won’t be long until I come into this world. You quickly got out of your vision quest before I had the chance to show you what the future looked like. Look I really don’t want to go into the full details of everything but I just want you to be a better person. As long as you do that the future will be bright. That much I can promise you…”

Christina looks at the vision as she nods her head with a grin.

“Wow you turned out to be quite the beautiful young lady. If you are what is in my future I want to live to see you become this. I will be a better person. I will get things right and…”

Christina continues to talk but just like that the vision snaps her fingers and disappears. A voice constantly calls out to Christina.

“Christina… Christina… Star…. Estrella…. Are you okay?!”

Hovering over Christina is none other than her wife Seleana. The tall blonde just looks into her wife’s eyes as she smiles in them.

“Are you okay?!”

Christina nods her head in return.

“I guess so… Although things seem blurry…”

Seleana looks down into Christina’s eyes as she reaches out to her.

“You passed out… Some of the dander got to you. We had to stick you with the Epi-Pen… You have been out for a few hours…”

Christina finally comes too and looks around realizing she is in her wife’s office.

“OH MY GOD where’s Aurora?!”

“Don’t worry she’s with my cousin Nadja… Only thing that matters right now is making sure you are okay…Are you okay?!”

Crystal looks into her eyes. She lets out a long sigh before she quickly shakes her head.

“To be honest the answer to that question is no Seleana. I haven’t been okay for a very long time. These past few months have been absolute hell because I have been lying to you all of this time. All of those concussions were worse than how I made it out to be. I tried to keep it from you but I was told I would never be able to wrestle again because of all of the head injuries… I was told if I continued to wrestle I would have memory loss, I could have signs of CTE, and could get dementia…”

Seleana looks down at Christina.

“Why did you hide this from Chickie…I am your wife you know you can tell me anything…”

“I was just afraid…I didn’t want you to keep me from wrestling. This is all I know and I didn’t want anybody to keep me away from it….”

Seleana however just keeps her eyes locked on Christina as she looks at her.

“Look I know you love wrestling and as your wife I would never keep you away from it. If you would have told me what was going on I would have helped you find a way so you can continuing living out your dream. It’s something we would do together… If you don’t include me I can’t help you…”

Christina looks back at her wife.

“I am sorry … Sorry for not letting you into my life like I should have… I won’t ever hide anything anymore. I just want for us to have an amazing future and…”

“Christina you don’t have to say anything else… We do everything together right?! As long as we just believe and trust in one another. The best things will happen for us… You are never alone in anything…”

Christina looks over at Seleana. The two meet eyes with one another as they engage into a long passionate kiss.

Promo

Hello SCW faithful.

I just want to say that these last few months have been absolutely difficult. Never in my career of being here in SCW has a doctor told me that I wasn’t cleared to compete. Meeting that last Super Card hurt me in so many ways. I felt like it hurt my pride, my spirit, and honestly it killed part of my confidence. The fans were going to be in for a huge treat as Maki and I were going to have our house of horrors match but it just wasn’t meant to be. The doctors told me that I should never compete again. They told me that so much bad stuff would happen to me.

It was scary because I didn’t know what I would do with myself. Wrestling has been my entire life. It has always been everything and has always brought out the better parts of myself. I know I might not be the most likeable person in the locker room or even in the company but you have to admire that this is my very livelihood and whenever I step foot into the ring I always find a way to leave it there.

The greatest day in my life has nothing to do with the Five World Championships, or the accolades or anything like that. I often get caught up in living off of achievements and trying to remind everybody about them. As great as all of that is I think my best experience in SCW is the day the doctors called me up and told me they had it all wrong.

That I could go out to that ring and do what I love more than anything else in that world. That is a feeling that can’t be traded for anything. I love doing what I do. I love this company and I love wrestling. I know people might feel a certain way about me and I won’t deny anything but one thing you can’t hate is the love I have for this business and I will always give what I can to it.

I think the hardest thing about not competing is seeing all of these plans come into fruition and I am on the outside looking in. I am not in anyone’s plans and I have to find my own way. I could tell that I was off my game a bit when I got into the ring with Myra and she got the best of me. Then again after how I ruined her chances of making it to the finals of the Blast From The Past finals in a fair matter I know she held that grudge in and she was waiting for the moment to make me pay for what I did to her.

Truthfully I just want to say I deserved it…

I deserved to be humbled. I deserved to constantly be ridiculed and pay for all the sins I committed because I was the one who put myself in a position so now I have to be the one to deal with the consequences.

So whether it’s from Christina, Myra, or even Amber as they all have a reason to hate me. Give me what I deserve and I will embrace it.

Seeing as there really wasn’t any plans for me this cycle I felt like I needed to find out my own way. I issued an open challenge because I just wanted to go out to that ring and do what I love. Sure enough it didn’t take long before somebody answered my challenge.

It could have been just about anybody in the company. I was honestly excited over who might accept my challenge and what I got in return was the longest tenured bombshell in the company Jessie Salco answering the call.

Jessie Salco can I just say from the bottom of my heart that I have nothing but respect for you. I know a lot of people may shit on you or have negative things to say. They might claim how you are always so title hungry and are desperate for anything but the one thing that I do see from you more than anything else is the simple fact that you are dedicated.

It doesn’t matter what you are up against, you will always come down to that ring and give everything you have in order to prove yourself. That is something that you cannot teach. It is something that has to be deep within you and you always fight with all of your heart. You have accomplished mostly everything there is to accomplish in this company.

I know there is only one thing that has eluded you during your time in this company and that has been the World Championship but you really shouldn’t worry about any of that because in due time as long as you continue to persevere, you will eventually get what you are looking for. You will become that champion and nobody will be able to tell you any differently. You just need to believe in it.

Now you are a hell of a competitor. I know people might get caught up in the woman that might beg for title opportunities and try to interrupt things to make it all about them. Hell you could say I wrote the book on that entire philosophy but if you have a woman who can lock up with the best of them, and you have a woman that is among the best of the best.

Jessie I know for a fact that you can wrestle. After all it was only a few years ago when you even bested me in that Chamber of Fate match. If that wasn’t enough you even went on to beat Evie Jordan in the same type of match. You have managed to beat top notch competition. I know you have that ability in you. I just think your biggest downfall is that you don’t win the big matches when they mean the most. Sure when it’s about trying to earn respect you break out of your shell and you do what you need to do.

But when it’s in a big title match situation you fall short…

Considering this match is all about respect you might very well have my number and get the best of me. You could beat me and prove that you belong to be thrown right smack dab into the fray of something bigger. However in the same token I am looking to get back into the swing of things.

I am going to do everything in my power to prove that I deserve my place on this roster. This match between us is about respect and i do mean what I said. Whatever happens I want us to just bring the best out in one another. Let’s steal the show and give people a match that they will remember for ages.

Anyway may the best woman win… Best of luck Jessie and I will see you next week…

user posted image

user posted image

Online Jessie Salco

• SCW's Heavy Metal Bombshell
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Jessie Salco
“High Seas Showdown!”
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2021, 01:54:10 PM »
Summer XXXTreme IX was almost here as was Jessie’s match against Christina Rose! Christina had issued the challenge on Twitter and Jessie took it upon herself to answer that challenge at that week’s Climax Control 303 and with Jessie’s months long PPV winning streak at stake, she was going into this match with the mindset that failure was not an option! Can Jessie avenge her previous loss to Christina?

Jessie’s cabin, Sun Princess Cruise Liner, the High Seas
Tuesday the 13th of July 2021, 13:00pm

Time flies.

When I boarded the ship on Sunday it dawned on me that not only was this the ninth Summer XXXTreme but next year’s Summer XXXTreme would mark the tenth year anniversary of my SCW Supercard debut, does the fact that I’m one of the few people who can say that they’ve been in SCW since the Climax Controls were in the double digits make me feel old? Yep! But let’s face it, probably not as old as Christian and Mark when they realize that!

Nine years, eight championship reigns, one Ms. SCW trophy from when SCW went on hiatus in 2018, really puts things in perspective, doesn’t it?

Are there a few things I’d do differently? Hell yes, and before you ask, the incident that led to my title shot ban through most of 2018/the beginning of 2019 is NOT one of them! If anything, the one thing I’d do differently is win the SCW World Bombshell Championship on the first attempt thus erasing all the incidents that stemmed from me trying to win the Grand Slam since that first attempt.

In case you’re wondering, no I don’t count the main event of the Sunday Night Seduction episode of Climax Control where I challenged Roxi Johnson for the title in a Hardcore Bra and Panties match as my first attempt! I was still early in my career at that point, and I had my doubts going into the match that I was anywhere near Roxi’s level, the resulting match did give me the confidence boost I needed to keep going but please, as far as I’m concerned? My World Bombshell Title quest started in 2016!

“Did you catch Krystal’s D&D game on the lower decks yesterday?” Shane asked as we sat in our cabin doing what we did best, listening to heavy metal through my laptop, namely “Coffinized” by The Absence. “Some of the exchanges in that game had me in stitches.”

“Not only did I catch it, but I asked Krystal after the game if I could play a guest character for the remaining sessions of the cruise, once she cleared it with the others she gave me a blank character sheet, pencil and die.” I responded with a grin as I leaned back. “The party composition is Bard/Cleric multiclass, Wizard, Barbarian and Fighter, think I’ll play a Paladin of some kind, and yes, I have my player’s handbook.”

“If you want to brainstorm character ideas with me then all you need to do is ask.” Shane responded and I nodded before I went over to the desk to work on the character. “Though if it was me, the Paladin would be an agent sent by the king to interrogate the Bard over Prince Erick’s death.”

“And winds up being dragged into the Dragon fight? Sure, let’s run with that.” I nodded in agreement before I started rolling up the character. “What do you reckon for background? Soldier? Noble?”

“Soldier seems to be the best fit for the idea.” Shane responded before a thought occurred to him. “Just a suggestion but maybe text Krystal with your character idea? In case she has anything lined up like that for an NPC?”

“What? You mean like Princess Eloise being a part time Paladin?” I asked before pausing for a moment. “Then again, I do like the idea of a lesbian who can kick ass, can you toss me my phone?” I asked Shane and he did so, passing the phone to me. “Though I don’t think she’ll let me play as Princess Elouise somehow.”

“Probably not but who said the paladin needed to be Elouise anyway?” Shane asked and I nodded before I started texting Krystal my character idea. “What are your stats like so far?”

“Pretty average, highest is fifteen but I’ve got one last stat to role and if it’s above sixteen, that’ll be my strength stat.” I responded before I made my last roll and I had to laugh out loud. “Six, six, six, definitely texting Krystal a picture of this result!”

“So, you’re making a Tiefling Paladin?” Shane asked and I raised an eyebrow at that idea. “I mean, you have too after hat roll!”

“You know what? Screw it! Let’s run with that!” I decided before putting “Tiefling” down as my character race, it was at that point that I got a text back from Krystal. “Krystal says, and I quote, sick and you’re making a Tiefling, right?”

“See? Even Krystal agrees with my idea.” Shane laughed before I responded “fuck yes” to Krystal’s text and continues rolling up the character.

Hanging out by the pool, Sun Princess Cruise Liner, the high seas
Tuesday the 13th of July 2021, 17:00pm

The match is getting closer.

I’m not sunbathing but I am eating dinner at the poolside café on board the cruise liner and as good as the food is, the match against Christina on Sunday is at the back of my mind for obvious reasons. It may not be for a title, but I have a winning streak to keep alive all the same especially since a win here would allow me to say that I’ve been undefeated on PPV for exactly one year.

Not counting Supernova because I was on that show’s pre-show, just so we’re clear.

And as for what I’ll do with that fact, it remains to be seen really, for obvious reasons I need to get past my match against Christina with a win first before I can even think about that but if that does happen and I head into Climax Control 306 with another win on PPV?

Well, depending on the outcome of the match between Myra and Amber on Sunday, I might try to stake a claim on the Bombshell Internet Championship once that is inevitably vacated but again, I’m getting a country mile ahead of myself.

“GRIME won the Mayhem Survival at Supernova so things should be interesting come Summer XXXTreme for SCU.” I commented to myself before finishing my food and having a look around the area, right now it seemed like the rest of the roster (male and female) were elsewhere on the ship and I couldn’t help but wonder how long it would be before an autograph hunter or two came my way. “Not that it matters to me, the only thing of interest to me at Summer XXXTreme IX is my match against Christina.”

“Not even seeing your friends succeed?” A familiar feminine Australian accent rang out, but I still didn’t look up.

“If you’re looking for an autograph, I don’t have a pen with me.” I responded before my new companion cleared her throat, when I looked up and saw Krystal, I quickly changed my tune. “It’s like I said the other week Krystal, there’s no way your Bombshell Roulette reign’s ending at the hands of either Maki or Bea.”

“It wouldn’t even need that.” Krystal grunted as she sat across from me with the Roulette Title around her waist. “Maki demonstrated last year that all it takes is one slip into the pool to take you out of the match.”

“Literally in her case.” I responded as we glanced over at the pool that would determine her fate on Sunday. “I know you said in your first promo that you know the Ultimate X Over the Pool Match like the back of your hand, but so do I and I’ve been in SCW since the first Summer XXXTreme!”

“Yep, and I was sixteen at the time, rather not go into any detail beyond that.” Krystal commented and I nodded as I got the idea. “I get what your saying, accidents happen like how you and Make were eliminated from last year’s Bombshell Ultimate X Over the Pool Match but I’m confident that I won’t make the same mistake, especially since I only have two challengers to worry about as opposed to the three that Seleana had on her hands.”

“You think that’s bad? Think back to the very first match of this type at the second Summer XXXTreme.” I reminded her as I leaned back. “Me and four other Bombshells challenging Necra Octavian Kaine for the gold, yet Necra outlasted all of us only for Nessa Wall to win the title.”

“Five challengers? I think my promo would have to be at least five hours long just to do them justice!” Krystal joked and whilst my promo was nowhere near that long (from what I could remember of it anyway) I could see her point. “You’ve got it relatively easy off course because you only have one opponent to worry about!”

“I will admit, winning a match is a lot easier when there’s only one opponent staring you down from across the ring.” I nodded in agreement before pausing. “Or trying to climb up the Ultimate X Structure in your case.”

“Yeah, but on the other hand, Ultimate X Matches were practically designed for more than two competitors, would be way to easy otherwise.” Krystal pointed out before getting an idea in her head. “Do you think they’ll let me cut a promo whilst sitting atop one of the structures support beams at Summer XXXTreme?”

“I’m guessing you mean before the match?” I asked just to be clear, and Krystal nodded without hesitation. “If you do, I think you’d have to take your promo camera up with you because I don’t think the camera crew would be willing to climb up with you somehow.”

“Yeah, that’s a good point.” Krystal nodded in agreement before checking the time. “Almost time for me to get set up for the live show, I’ll send you a text when the show’s about to start.”

“You want my help with anything?” I asked and Krystal shook her head as she stood up.

“I’ve got Makayla to help with that but even then, it’s mostly making sure that the equipment’s still working okay.” Krystal explained before she walked off.

Jessie’s cabin, Sun Princess Cruise Liner, the high seas
Tuesday the 13th of July 2021. 23:00pm

*Promo time*

How to make yourself feel old in one sentence.

“Next year will mark the tenth year anniversary of not only the first Summer XXXTreme but my SCW Supercard debut! If that sentence doesn’t make you feel old then I don’t know what will but more importantly, I’ve got a lot to think about between then and now and a winning streak on PPV to keep alive until then and I’m sorry to have to say this to you Christina but our match this Sunday at Summer XXXTreme IX will be just another statistic.”

What do I mean by that?

“What I mean is that you’ll be another check in the win column for me since last year’s Violent Conduct and whilst I have faced a variety of opponents in that time, you are probably the one out of all of them that I respect the most Christina, but that doesn’t change a thing that I’m about to say to you! You described me as dedicated in your promo and well, I wouldn’t have spent the prime of my life in this promotion if I weren’t dedicated to my craft and achieving everything I can in this company but this Sunday you’ll learn just how dedicated and determined I can be!”

As much as some people just love to talk down to me.

“The pasty year or so has been about redeeming my past sins in, ironically enough, Sin City Wrestling and depending on who you ask, I have a long way to go before that’s completely redeemed but Rome wasn’t built in a day either and Christina? As much as I respect the hell out of you as a competitor in the ring, this match is just another stepping stone on my path to that goal, win or lose but there’s no way in hell that I’m departing this ship with my PPV winning streak having been ended either!”

After that? Who knows?

“Normally at this point I’d start thinking ahead to the Supercard cycle to come but not this time, you are easily my best competition in months and yes, that includes Evie Jordan, a Bombshell so past it that she couldn’t beat me in a match that’s quickly becoming my signature match, the Chamber of Extreme and because of that, I’m hesitant to think too far ahead as far as this match and what comes after it is concerned, the only thing I know for certain Christina is that you’ll give me a hell of a fight along the way!”

And I’ll give just as much as I can take!

“Some might call us the last of a dying breed, after all, us plus Sam, Mercedes and Kate are some of the longest tenured Bombshells on the roster and I’m fairly sure I’m the longest tenured member of the Bombshell roster since I joined nine years ago, and there are those who would call us past it, out of touch or irrelevant, you know what I say? Win or lose, we prove that these old bitches still have bite to them and when I win this match, I’ll prove just how nasty my bite can be!”

It’s that simple.

“This match is a High Seas Showdown between two of SCW’s most successful Bombshells, but as I said, some jealous idiots would call this a waste of a match slot, personally? If I cared what idiots thought about me, I probably would’ve never signed that first contract with SCW in the first place but regardless of the outcome Christina, the only thing on our minds should be putting on one hell of a match and meeting up for drinks afterwards, as for whether we’ll add the unofficial stipulation of “loser buys the first round” afterwards is a bridge we’ll cross when we get to it!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

“However, Christina, you had better get your cash card out because I’m not losing the match and who knows? Maybe I’ll develop an expensive taste in beer along the way? Either way, we’re going to put on a hell of a match on Sunday night and at the end of the day I’ll be departing the ship the winner of your open challenge because I will strike like Blood Lightning on my way to winning this match! See you in the ring Christina!”

I went to watch the Bloodstock Q&A as the scene fades,

Offline Crystal Zdunich

• View Profile
    • Crystal Millar
Re: JESSIE SALCO v CHRISTNA ROSE
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2021, 06:47:59 PM »
Sun Princess Cruise Ship
Wednesday
Mini Suite

Christina Rose felt super depressed being on the Sun Princess. It’s not that she didn’t want to be on the cruise as this was always one of her favorite time of the years but she felt empty on the inside. The losses just kept on occurring and it seemed as if she would always be attacked verbally no matter where she went. For the past two years it has been a constant up and down journey of trying to fight for redemption. It had gotten to the point where she was trying too hard to fight for approval and in the end really didn’t accomplish anything. She couldn’t go a single day without somebody jumping on her Twitter feed telling her that she should divorce Seleana and the #FreeSeleana would be shoved down her throat over and over again. It wasn’t often that she could go on vacation.

Her entire family was basically on this cruise, there was her daughter Brittany along with her wife Haylie Jo. Christina’s son Brayden was also there with his pregnant wife Sofia. That didn’t even count whatever in laws of hers were there representing the Zdunichs. It wasn’t long until Seleana walked into the room. The Swedish woman smiled as she looked over at Christina.

“Christina you ready to have fun today Ja?! There are so many fun things to do on this ship. We can maybe go to a desert buffet, or maybe we can interact with some fans poolside. I think the Arcade could be fun. You are scheduled to host your video game tutorial so today could be a good day for that…”

Christina however just shook her head as she seemed disgusted and not interested by anything.

“I know you are trying to cheer me up but to be honest I am not really interested. I don’t think I feel so good and I rather just stay in this room and be a hermit all day…”

Seleana raised an eyebrow in return as she walked over to her wife.

“What’s wrong?! This is our change to have fun. I know sometimes our schedules don’t seem to be the best. You wrestle for a lot of wrestling companies and are always on the road. Let’s just relax and take everything in the best way that we possibly can…”

Christina however just shakes her head not wanting any part of it.

“As good as all of that sounds I don’t feel like I am really in the mood. It’s not like anybody really wants me to be here anyway. I am starting to think everybody is right about me. I am not good for anything. I am not a good wife and I am not a great mother. I am a horrible wrestler and a sad excuse for a wrestler. You heard what everybody constantly says to me. They keep shouting that you SHOULD BE FREED… This little Bitch Marilyn basically dropped a pipe bomb on me. I can’t even go on social media without somebody talking me down… WHAT’S THE FUCKING POINT?!”

Christina shakes her head as some tears slowly started to roll down her cheek.

“I have tried way too fucking hard to seek redemption… For two years I have been on this journey and it’s like nobody will even give me a chance… What’s the point anymore if people won’t even accept what I do…”

Christina continues to cry but it’s at that moment where Seleana keeps her eyes locked on Christina as she speaks to her in return.

“AND?! Who cares Chickie?! Maybe you should STOP fighting for redemption… “

“See… I knew you felt that way Seleana and I am glad you are finally telling me this…”

Seleana however shakes her head as she continues to speak.

“No what I mean is I don’t care what people say. You are redeeming yourself for what point exactly?! You trying to win over those WHO HAVE NEVER LIKED YOU NOR LOVE YOU LIKE I DO… Who gives a damn what people think. If I really wanted to be saved don’t you think I would have been the first person to shout it from the rooftops that I WANTED TO BE SAVED. Don’t you think I would have gladly took what they said into consideration?! My cousins and my sisters would have also said something but they DIDN’T… You want to know why?! It’s because they know that behind closed doors you are my wife and whatever issues I have we will WORK IT OUT… They support me in my decision… Your biggest problem though is you care way too much what people think about you…”

Seleana takes a deep breath as she continues to vent.

“You fight way too hard for approval and validation. The only validation you need however is mine… your kids… Or better you should be validated by how you feel and what you do not what others think. Who cares what they think?! I do not make chickens out of feathers, there is no cow on the ice! I see the fire burning in your eyes. They all shit in the blue closet because they do not know and they will never know what I know! I love you, that's all that matters!”

Seleana looks at Christina and speaks some more.

“I know you really love Hamilton and this reminds me of just that. You are Hamilton… You would be quick to incriminate yourself over something dumb and as soon as you do the whole world is looking at me like Eliza on how I feel. Will I finally leave you or what will be my decision be in all of this. The reality is as I am watching you BURN your own world I took myself out of the narrative. Not because I don’t love you but mainly because I do. It’s none of anybody’s business on how I feel. At the end of the day I am MARRIED to you. I am your wife and nobody said marriage was going to be easy. Relationships are never an easy thing. I know when people look at you they see the woman who has been in and out of marriages like a revolving door. They see somebody shallow or somebody comes across ridiculous…”

Seleana waves her finger.

“That however is THEIR OPINION… That isn’t mine and what I see is something different. What I see is a woman who has been hurt a lot. I see a woman who tends to be her own worst enemy. I see a woman who does things to be accepted but in reality she doesn’t need to do any of that…I see a woman who loves doing what she does but she is afraid of failing. She’s afraid of not being good enough and she is holding back because she is afraid of her career ending sooner than what it needs to be…”

Christina looks up as she looks back at Seleana.

“Wait what are you talking about holding back?!”

Seleana has a serious expression on her face as she looks deeper into Crystal’s eyes.

“I mean you have really dumbed down your wrestling… You used to be one of the best High Flyers in the business and you changed yourself for what?! In hopes that you can truly Blossom?! You want to be that blossoming rose but people won’t let you do that. They are getting in your way and maybe it’s time to think about things in a different light. You need to be who you were meant to be…”

“And what exactly is that Seleana?!”

Seleana grabs Christina by the hand as she leads her to the mirror. She points at Christina’s reflection before smiling at her.

“The woman that I always saw you as and the woman that I fell in love with all of those years ago, the best woman’s wrestler on the planet. The woman who vowed she would team with me and promised we would win a tag team championship together… You lived up to your promise… If people don’t want you to Blossom well  De kan knulla själva (They Can Fuck Themselves). In certain situations there’s nothing wrong with burning bridges. You need to burn them to the ground because you are the BEST WRESTLER IN THE WORLD… How many people can say they have won 18 World Championships?! How many people can say they have won World Championships in your main fed?! Or how about being inducted into four different Hall of Fames?! That is impressive… That is who I always see but can you see it?!”

Crystal looks at herself in the mirror and she cracks a wicked grin.

“I definitely see it… I am CRYSTAL FUCKING….”

Seleana nods her head as she smiles.

“That’s right… Say it babe… You know who you are… CRYSTAL HILTON….Go out there and be that woman…”

Christina however shakes her head as she looks back at her wife and hugs her tightly.

“ZDUNICH… I am your wife and I am proud to be that… I have always been proud to be that but I also know I am the best wrestler in the world… It’s really hard to see things that way when people constantly talk me down but who cares about them. It’s not like their opinions mattered. As long as I have my family, my friends, and my fans that’s all that ever mattered!!!”

“Exactly and on top of that you have to remember that Brittany idolizes you. She looks up to you in a way that I just can’t explain, and Brayden searched far and wide for his biological mother. When he found you it completed his world and he changed his name to Hilton in honor of you. That is a lot to be fighting for. You have me, you have Alexandra that’s all that mattered… So don’t hold anything back… Instead of constantly trying to blossom go out there and be that BURNING ROSE… Go set the world ablaze as you go after for what you want… If people don’t respect you scorch them, make them feel the heat until they are forced to take you seriously or they will get caught in the flames…”

“You know burning bridges would normally make me feel a certain way but I don’t think I would feel bad about burning those who never liked me in the first place…”

“Right… Anyway it’s time to make this official… We have an appointment to get you out of this room. You have been stuck in here for far too long and I knew I could make you come to your senses…”

Crystal raises an eyebrow in return.

“Wait you had an appointment made for me… What kind of appointment are we talking about?!”

Seleana giggles.

“The type that I planned because I knew I would make you come to your senses and one that you will completely enjoy. So just grab my hand and let me treat you like the Queen you are…”

Crystal had no idea at what was happening as her wife led her out of the room. Seleana smiled as she looked back at her.

“On second thought it would be better if this is a surprise… So time to put a blindfold on you…”

“You can’t be serious?!”

The reality is Seleana was extremely serious. She placed a blindfold around her wife’s face making sure to cover her eyes. It was in that instance that she started to lead her out of the room as she brought her to a different part of the ship…

Same Day
Few Moments Later

The two women had finally reached their destination. Crystal was forced into a huge seat of some sorts. It was in that instance that Seleana removed the blindfold off of Crystal’s face, and as soon as she did she was stunned as she realized that she was sitting in a huge Hollywood chair of some sort. There was a large vanity mirror in front of Crystal as Seleana smirks crossing her arms together looking at her wife. Crystal raised her eyes as she replied back.

“So what is this all about?!”

“It’s exactly what it looks like Crystal. It’s time to help wake you up. Time to really bring that fire out of you and make you realize that you can’t hold back anymore! When we met you were a woman that talked to mirrors and you didn’t let the opinions of others get to you. It’s time help wake you up and bring that woman back. Be that burning rose that I know you are. If you needed a little more encouragement I brought two women that could help me do so…I had to pull some strings to rent out this salon on board…”

Seleana smiles as she looks over to the door and that’s when Janet the makeup lady walks inside, and another figures out who offers a yell of excitement. The woman making that yell is none other than hair stylist and fellow wrestler Candy. Candy smiles as she looks at the two Zdunich women.

“HAIIIII!!!! It’s so sad that my doggie couldn’t come onboard on the ship… Anyway are we really sure this is what we want to do. You know I am really good at doing hair and…”

Seleana nods her head with a big grin.

“Ja!!! My Estrella is going to love this. Time to treat her like a Hollywood star and help her see her senses…”

Candy smiles in return.

“Good! And I will do my part! I have a feeling she is going to be absolutely beautiful… We just need to wash her hair first!!!”

Crystal raises her eyes in return not really knowing what’s going on.

“Wait what exactly are we doing again?! I don’t think I signed up for this…”

Candy looks at Crystal as she grabs her and leads her over to a huge sink. She places her hair into it as she runs some warm water on it and begins to drench it with shampoo.

“We are dyeing your hair silly!”

“Wait what?! Why!!! I just turned it blue… Do you know how much work went into these green highlights…”

Seleana shakes her head and giggles in return.

“It was my idea Star… Hopefully when all of this is done you will regain your senses. A lot of people are constantly coming for your blood. They have no problems in talking you down. If you want to fight you will need to be ready and be at your best. I love you a lot but you been fighting for the wrong reasons. It’s like from that Scott Pilgrim movie… The whole time you try to get super defensive and fight for the power of love… You saw what it did for Scott chickie… He fought good but power of love isn’t enough. He still fell to Gideon Graves. When he had a redo and fought for the power of respect it wasn’t even a match. It’s time to get your respect back. It’s time to ignite the flames and I am helping you…”

Candy continues washing Crystal’s hair as Seleana walks to a different part and grabs a present.

Candy finishes what she is doing and after tons of washing and conditioning she brings her over to a hair dryer. Crystal sits underneath it as Seleana hands Crystal the box.

“Wait you got me a gift, what is this hun?!”

“Why don’t you open it…”

Crystal slowly opens it and inside the box is Crystal bible like book form her old days. It reads the “Book of Crystal Hilton except the Hilton is scratched out and it is replaced by the word Zdunich on it…Crystal opens her eyes in utter shock as she looks back at Seleana.

“Seleana you are actually giving this back to me, look this was a strong part of my past but I can’t open this book. It’s been a long time and the last time I did I became an egomaniac. It led me to stabbing you in the back all because I wanted a World title match. I can’t do this… I am not that woman…”

Seleana looks at her wife as she talks as perfect English as she can.

“Sweetie I know you are scared. You act afraid but there’s no cow on the ice… You haven’t shit in the cupboard… I know sometimes things might be scary but you should be able to channel everything and use it all to your advantage. You can still be that strong event coordinator for the casino. You can still be that strong entrepreneur for the movie studio. You can even be the amazing mother and the strong willed wife but when it comes to stepping through those ropes. We need you to become to channel that Crystal Hilton. It’s not a case of doing so to be cocky. It’s a case of survival… Do you want to be ridiculed by Amber, Alicia and the others?! Do you want Marilyn, Chi Chi, and even Maki to continue breaking you down verbally. I don’t think you do… This si your chance to strike back and do it in the best possible way…”

Seleana holds Crystal as she gazes right at Crystal.

“Can you see what I see for a victim… Can you really see that you are Crystal FN Zdunich and you are the best at what you do! Ten years ago you were voted in 2011 as the best female wrestler in the world. What big of a difference can ten years really make?! You might think you are getting older but you are getting wiser. Age is but a number and you will find ways to make it work. So be that woman be WHO I KNOW YOU ARE… Be the woman I fell in love with…”

Crystal continues looking at the book she wrote. Sure it was nothing more than a big book of stupid quotes that she had made but there was something special about that book. It had followed her throughout her wrestling career. She continues to glance at it for a few hours not saying a word. During this time Candy has applied the hair dye to Crystal’s hair among other things. She begins to take the wrapping off of the Afro Mexican’s hair as Seleana points to Crystal’s most famous quote and begins to read it.

“Chapter 2 verse 3… For all shall fall and bow before the Rose Goddess….”

Seleana smiles wider than ever.

“What has been missing is that confidence… You don’t have to get cocky but I definitely want to see that confidence arising again. Come on Star just look at yourself”

With that Candy smiles as she yells at them.

“IT’S ALL DONE!!! Time for the reveal!!!”

With that Seleana helps Crystal out of the chair as she walks her to the mirror. Seleana smiles as Crystal’s hair is all wrapped up as the Swedish woman begins to speak some more.

“Remember when you stood in front of this thing and said mirror mirror on the wall who is the best of them all…Why yes it’s me of course because I am the REFLECTION OF PERFECTION…Remember that woman Crystal… Where is she now?!”

Seleana begins to unwrap Crystal’s hair and as she does she now showcases a fiery red color. Crystal can’t help but glance at herself for a few moments. It’s definitely a blast from the past but she just continues to glance at it for a long time. Crystal takes a long deep breath as she looks at her wife before looking at the mirror as a grin escapes her lips.

“You want to know who I am Seleana?!”

“Yes… Who are you?!”

Crystal takes a long deep breath as just looks at her reflection some more.

“I AM CRYSTAL ZDUNICH!!!! 18 TIME WORLD CHAMPION… INDUCTED IN FOUR HALL OF FAMES, AND THE ONLY PERSON TO EVER WIN THE SCW CHAMPIONSHIP A RECORD BREAKING AND SETTING 5 TIMES… People think they can constantly talk me down but that shit won’t work anymore. No more trying to be passive aggressive. No more trying to seek the validation of everybody who constantly shits on me. I have you, the fans, and family. What more do I really need?! I refuse to ever be disrespected again and perhaps constantly trying to improve and blossom would have never worked because people won’t give me a chance for redemption. It’s also the same old song and dance. So instead of focusing on trying to grow it would be easier to make those who oppose me feel the thorns…”

Seleana grins some more.

“Exactly and if the thorns don’t work… You just set the world on fire… Let the flames consume you and your rage carry you to taking out your frustration on those who wronged you. You got this baby and you know I am your biggest supporter….”

“I guess it’s time to set the world on fire… The Burning Rose is ready for whatever…Time to fan the flames a bit…”

“Not only that, but remember you have each of your kids that are looking up to you. What type of legacy do you want them to remember? Do you want them to focus on the woman who let everybody pick her apart and she just sat there and took it… Or do you want them to acknowledge the woman who stood up for herself and fought back when she needed too?! If that wasn’t enough to get you going what about Isabella who will be brought into this world in over a month’s time?! How would you want your granddaughter to think of you… She will also be looking at what type of woman you are…”

Crystal nods her head as she looks back at her wife.

“I think I want her to know that her grandma is a fighter… I don’t ever give up and I certainly never give in… After all I am Crystal Zdunich and I have a name to live up too… Thank you for everything Seleana but I appreciate you for helping me wake up. “

“No problem Chickie… If I didn’t think you could handle it I wouldn’t have woke her up but now is that time. So go do what you best…”

“Thank you Sel… I really needed to wake up… Your smile makes my heart explode…”

As the two of them look at one another the door to the salon quickly opens up and standing there is Brittany Williams, the daughter of Crystal Zdunich. The nappy haired beauty offers a long sigh as she looks over at the two women.

“You both have to come quick… They took Sofia and she is about to give birth on the ship!”

Crystal opens her eyes in amazement. “Wait what?!”

“There’s no time to explain hurry up… We have to go!!!”

And with that Brittany sprints out of the room as she is followed closely by Seleana and Crystal.

On Camera

The cameras come into focus and as they do we are treated to a shot of Crystal Zdunich. She is all grins as she runs her hands through her newly dyed red hair. The hair tells the story as it is a reflection of the flames that are burning within her. She looks right into the heart of the camera as she begins to share her heart.

“Long behold I guess it’s about that time isn’t it… Summer XXXtreme is upon us and honestly I have a lot to share with all of you. First of all I just want to go on the record that I really appreciate my wife. She is everything to me and without her showing to me what I already know I probably would have been thinking of something differently… I would have tried to think about other stuff or maybe continuously try to seek redemption…

Let’s be honest though… Nobody out there would even give me the chance to seek redemption. Even if I did the right thing I would get some snarky comment from somebody on this roster. It might be Christian Underwood telling everybody like he did when Maki and Amber Ryan both beat me down that they were actually doing the company a service. It could be Alicia Lukas telling everybody like she usually does that I am an absolute joke and a disgrace to the World Championship picture… It could be all of the bombshells in that locker room that hate on me…”

Crystal shakes her head before looking back at the camera.

“And I tried so hard to take it all in… I tried to be a really good sport and I was super humble about it all. I adore that the fans still had my back no throughout the comments but the people in this company would shit on me and I have to just sit there and take it… The reality is I don’t have to put up with any of that shit, and as of right now I am not going to tolerate any of those comments anymore. As of today… Christina Rose is officially dead… What’s the point of trying to be that blossoming rose if everybody constantly stomps me out… They trampled on me and they never really gave me a chance to blossom. They would cyber bully me and expect me to be the joke of the fucking town…

That’s not going to happen anymore. It’s time to raise the temperature. You want to aim at me and want to get that smoke?! I am going to bring the fucking heat and you will be BURNED!!! The flames are on and I don’t give a damn who you fucking are. If you want to start shit at me I will pay back the favor.

I guess I should apologize to Jessie Salco because I know she expected to get a match with Christina Rose. She wanted that because that’s the woman that she beat a few years ago in the Chamber of Extreme match. Don’t worry you won’t get Crystal Hilton either because that woman was selfish and only cared about herself. What you will get in her place is the BURNING ROSE CRYSTAL ZDUNICH… I am proud of who I am and I certainly will defend myself…”

Crystal smiles as she nods her head in agreement.

“You got that right… I will defend myself and honestly the way I feel right now is sort of how Uma Thurman felt in Kill Bill. I was left for dead. I guess you could say it was a setup and everybody knew that I needed to get decimated. I will be the first to say I was annihilated by so many in this company. Alicia Lukas constantly tries to slander my name in the mud, Andrea Hernandez acts like I am trash, Christian Underwood doesn’t respect me, Maki tried to end me, Myra Rivers think I am irredeemable, and Amber Ryan tried to maim me… That is one hell of a hate list and that doesn’t even include people like Mikah who appear from time to time who shout that I am a nutcase….

It’s really a long list of people who hate me but honestly I don’t give a damn because I have created a list of people who I will make eat their words and as much as they put me through just like Uma Thurman it’s time to strike back and make everybody pay for what they did. It’s time to get even. Why will I get even?! IT’s not because I want too… It’s not because I need too, but it’s simply for the fact that I am CRYSTAL FUCKING ZDUNICH…

You can sit on a soapbox and talk as much shit as you want too but it still doesn’t change the fact the fact that nobody in this company has accomplished as much as I have. I had to take a long look in the mirror to realize that nobody in this company isn’t like me. After all who on this roster can say they held the World Bombshell Championship FIVE TIMES?! And on top of that is a Roulette Champion, and an unbeaten former Internet Champion, and the only woman to win both woman and most improved of the year in the same year?!

Come on I am waiting… Please do tell… You can’t because I am the only woman who can say that!!! The only answer is Crystal Zdunich. So if you really wish to hit me where it hurts instead of trying to be a giant keyboard warrior because anybody can run their mouth or appear like a badass in 140 characters of list be a real bad ass and say that type of shit to my face?! When you can say that to my face you will get my respect… I shouldn’t have to desperately fight for others respect when I am the one that set the bar in the first place…”

Crystal smiles as she nods her head and continues to speak.

“Damn that felt so good and I am happy to get that out of my system. Now that I did we can focus on the real task at hand and that is in the form of Jessie Salco… Now Jessie there is no doubt in my mind that the two of us are going to steal the show at this Super Card… I really am happy you accepted my challenge. I know you weren’t really booked and you wanted to get noticed. Sadly who I really wanted to fight was Alicia Lukas. You know the woman who wishes to hide behind the fact that she beat me one time and we really haven’t fought one another one on one since… Although if you count our match in LAW where I made her tap out like a little Bitch it’s one to one, but it’s all good. Trample on the name of the only five time WORLD CHAMPION… That makes really sense especially when you try to run me down on Twitter one night trying to get over as a badass, and Mark ward shuts that shit down letting everybody know that Crystal is a treasure in this company.

Watch who you disrespect because others will make you sound silly…

Anyway back to you Salco I am happy you rose up to the challenge. You truly have gotten my respect. I won’t make up some sad story or try to deny it. You kicked my ass… You did beat me and you earned that win over me. There’s no doubt in my mind you are a talented wrestler. You damn near been in this company long enough… I know people wish to shit on you but you are the epitome of a Go Getter…

I know you definitely got into some shit when all ever did was come in front of a camera over and over again demanding a title shot. It pissed people off…It annoyed people… You really got people to hate you for it…”

Crystal looks at the camera pointing right at it.

“Now I want everyone to pay attention… This is when I will do you a service Jessie and I am going to give you a round of applause and put you over for it. You actually stepped up. There aren’t many people in this company who would go in front of the camera and demand what they want. There are a lot of haters who wish to bitch behind their keyboards or their phone text pads but can’t give a shit to appear on a show and show up for a segment to let their intentions known. They rather not even acknowledge the show or act like they are la la land, and then cry me a river when title shots aren’t coming their way.

You however always give your best effort even though it’s quite often never enough. That’s when you dust yourself up and you push on though. You are Jessie Salco and like a true Metal head you just run into the mosh pit of the division. You don’t care what you are up against you just keep going… That’s definitely the spirit…

You won every title in this business except for one and that’s commendable. Hell I am in your corner for a Hall of Fame spot because you deserve it. You really remind me of myself. Through the thick and thin, and despite the shit people say we both are here for the long haul. We are Franchise players and are instrumental to the bombshell division. The only difference between the two of us is since I have been in this company I average at least winning the top championship in the fed once and a year, and you haven’t managed to do that…

Do you really want to know why you haven’t won the championship, and truthfully it’s the same reason why you won’t be beating me on Sunday. It’s a simple fact really….”

Crystal smiles as she looks at the camera with a certain look on her face.

“YOU JUST REN’T GOOD ENOUGH… You couldn’t even beat my wife and I trained her… She decimated you in your quest to claim the Roulette Championship and if you couldn’t beat the woman that is my successor what makes you think you are going to beat me?! I will say you did have a habit of getting some major wins but when it is show time and all eyes are on you, you just don’t deliver. You don’t have that in you and I at least do…

When the bell rings I won’t be holding back Jessie… I will be looking to put you away and I will be looking to get back into the fray of something bigger and better. I have a lot more in the tank and after being awaken to who I have should have been all along you are going to think twice when really asking for something that you can’t handle.

I think you would have done better trying to get a spot in the Roulette Championship match instead of answering my call. At least that features a Krystal that you can beat. This is one that you won’t be beating though. You don’t get to past go… You certainly don’t get to collect the two hundred dollars but hey at least you showed up so that’s always nice right?! You been here for a long time and that’s good… Too bad they don’t give out participation trophies….

I live to earn everything I get. I did basically ask Mark for that last title shot… The difference between the two of us is when i ask for something I actually deliver on my promises which is how I ended up beating Keira… Can you say the same?! I think not… You are the first to step in the ring with a Burning Rose and honestly I think they heat might be too much for you. You can’t even deal with the embers so why should I expect you to handle me when I am fully ignited?!

You can’t and you won’t… It’s time to make ashes out of you and get to those who wronged me…

Flame on… Best of luck you will need it…”

With that Crystal has a focused expression on her face as we fade out on this image.

user posted image