Author Topic: EQUINOX (c) and GIANI vs J2H and JN RINGO  (Read 1177 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
EQUINOX (c) and GIANI vs J2H and JN RINGO
« on: October 26, 2014, 10:25:53 PM »
 First RP Period Deadline:
United States: 11:59pm EST Saturday 11/01/2014
England: 03:59am Sunday 11/02/2014
« Last Edit: October 26, 2014, 10:30:56 PM by Christian Underwood »

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2014, 05:42:02 AM »
 We are now in the second RP period.

Second RP Period Deadline:
United States: 11:59pm EST Friday 11/07/2014
England: 03:59am Saturday 11/08/2014

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline J2H

• View Profile
    • J2H
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2014, 04:27:47 AM »
 Friday October 31st - Halloween, 12.30pm.

Ah Halloween, where man, woman and child can dress up in the name of all things dark and eat sweet things until they feel sick. For people over a certain age, Halloween is not about the dark side or remembering our dead, because we remember the people that pass from our lives every day, but it's a good excuse to drink alcohol while dressed as your favorite celebrity or as a television character. Remember when Halloween used to be about horror? No, me neither. Put it this way, it was a lot more fitting to see a bunch of werewolves, vampires, witches and mystical creatures walking down your street, then it is to see a bunch of teenage girls dressed as the Kardashian's, or as a bunch of slutty nurses.... not that I have anything against slutty nurses, but I'm sure you get the point. Halloween stopped becoming about the fear, terrifying costumes and started becoming all about the excuse to party. I'm not one to let the side down here, party it is.

Beverly Hills, California, home to the rich and famous. The camera focuses on a silver metal gate, crossing the entire driveway as it leads up to a luxurious looking house in the distance. Across the closed gate, gold lettering stands at four foot in height, with the letters "J2H" written across it. The left hand side to the gate swings open as a bright white sports car drives towards it. The camera moves to the side of the gate where two women are seen. One has cascading wavy blonde hair, resting neatly over her right shoulder as it stops, with piercing blue eyes. The other is instantly recognizable as latest SCW Bombshell, Melody Grace.

Melody: I'm not sure this is a good idea, Ava, the guy never wants me at his parties!

Ava rests her hand on Melody's shoulder, looking at the young bubbly blonde in her eyes.

Ava: Mel, I'm your cousin, and I've never let you down before. You want to go to a J2H party, so you shall go to one.

Melody nervously bites her lower lip.

Melody: What if we get caught? He might kick us out and call me a stalker and tell everybody.

Ava reaches in to the handbag resting over her shoulder and reaches in, pulling out masquerade masks, enough to cover their eyes.

Ava: Well, he won't know it's you.

As Ava hands Melody a mask, Melody looks admiringly at her cousin. Ava points behind Melody as the gate begins to close.

Ava: We should...

Melody: Eeep!

Melody and Ava make a sharp move for the closing gate as it draws ever so closer to being close. Ava skips through, past Melody and Melody slides through as the gate comes to a crunching close. Melody puts her back to the now closed gate and takes a deep breath.

Melody: That was close!

Ava smiles at Melody and points to the house. Melody leans off the gate and skips to her cousins side. The two start to walk towards the house, their feet crunching on the finely graveled drive way with every step they take. They move to the left, passing a sculptured fountain on the right in the middle of the driveway, and past the rows of bright flowers on the left hand side, sitting nearly in front of unusually bright green grass behind them. A gentle breeze moves the blades of grass gently, swaying in identical motion. As they get closer to the all white mansion of a house, a row of very expensive looking sports cars are seen lined up, varied models and colors, but all sharing the common trait of expensive super cars. Melody and Ava get towards the door, the inaudible sounds of music drifting through the house and to the open door. They stand patiently behind two men, waiting for them to step in to the door. After a few seconds of the two talking to someone just inside the door, they move on and the imposing figure of J2H's man servant, Simpson, steps in front of the door. He looks down at Melody and Ava, as Melody face instantly becomes riddled with nerves.

Simpson: Ms. Grace.

Melody looks around, looking at Ava and back at Simpson, before realizing that Simpson is talking to her. An opened mouthed smile crosses her face.

Melody: Oh yeah! That's me. No one calls me that, mostly because Grace isn't my last name, it's kind of my middle name but...

Ava puts a hand on Melody's shoulder, and Melody stops her nervous chatter. Ava moves her head towards Melody.

Ava: You're rambling sweetie.

Melody: I am? Oh, I am, yeah.

Melody looks towards Simpson, the man towering over the young lady. A warm smile crosses his face.

Melody: Hi Simpson!

Simpson returns Melody's warm smile.

Simpson: Good afternoon Ms Grace. I didn't expect to see you here today.

Melody clears her through, her face changing to her best attempt at a straight, serious face. She reaches in to her pocket and pulls out her phone, covered in a sparkling pink phone case and waves it in front of her.

Melody: Oh yeah, I got this text from J, and it said Halloween party, at my place, you should so be there, J, kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss.

Ava elbows Melody in the arm, stopping her from talking. Simpson looks down at Melody, who instantly looks nervous at Simpson's stare. He slowly nods, his face clearly trying to hide a laugh from Melody, having worked out what's going on. Deciding to play along, Simpson points in to the house, with an outstretched arm.

Melody: Well then Ms Grace, enjoy the party.

Melody looks excited and jumps up and down on the spot before lunging towards Simpson and wrapping her arms around the large man, her hands unable to meet behind his back.

Melody: Is J here?

Simpson looks up at the sky, seeing a dot in the distance and looking down at his watch. He glances back up at the sky again.

Simpson: No Ms Grace, but he should be here very shortly....

The camera cuts to the back of the house, a pool party in full swing. Many people dressed in various costumes sit around the pool, a drink in their hands are seen, as the sounds of Bobby Brown's "Every Little Step" plays from an outside DJ deck, sitting on a gazebo. A smoke machine helps mask the bottom of the gazebo as people dance in front of it. The sound of whirling is heard in the distance, a soft humming cutting through the air, barely hearable over the music. The humming gets louder as the breeze seems to unexpectedly pick up. The humming becomes a roar, seemingly getting louder and louder as a wide shadow covers the ground. The camera moves up to see a hovering helicopter, with shining black paint work and the gold letters of "J2H" written in an old English style font. The helicopter lowers to the grass, not too far from the pool, as the roar from the propeller blades intensify. The blades start to slow down as the door slides open. Mr J. N Ringo steps out first, wearing a nearly pressed silver suit. He steps on to the grass, followed by J2H, a polor opposite of styles as he wears low hanging leather pants, and a white tank top. Around his neck, a thick gold chain hangs past his chest, almost rope like in appearance and dark tinted sunglasses. J2H runs his fingers down the chain, nodding at Ringo as Simpson approaches them, two beers on a tray. The camera focuses on Simpson, showing Melody and Ava lurking in the background.

Simpson: Interesting costumes sirs.

Ringo smirks towards Simpson as he takes the beers off the trays and moves one towards J2H.

Ringo: Simpson, why dress up like an idiot when you can dress up like superstars like us?

J2H takes the beer from out of Ringo's hand.

J2H: Yeah, we don't have to dress up like fools because of one day. Do you know many tweets I've got with people dressed up like us two? Hundreds...

Ringo: Thousands!

J2H: Because everyone wants to be like us Simpson, we don't have to be like anyone else.

Ringo and J2H knock their beer bottles together before taking a drink of the cool, refreshing liquid. J2H looks beyond Simpson.

J2H: Is that...?

Melody notices that from across the pool that she's been spotted and quickly turns away, pulling on the masquerade mask as Ava looks at her with a shake of her head. The camera moves back towards J2H.

J2H: Can't be. Any hitches Simpson?

Simpson: None sir, people seem to be enjoying themselves.

J2H: Good.

Ringo: Yo, any slutty nurses here?

Simpson looks towards the house and shrugs his shoulders before turning back to Ringo and J2H

Simpson: About four sir inside. If I remember correctly, they were at the bar area.

Ringo looks toward J2H, his hand out flat as he looks towards the younger man. He points his beer bottle towards the door.

Ringo: The fuck are we doing out here when you got slutty nurses in there?

J2H stops mid drink of his beer and raises an eyebrow, slowly removing the bottle from his mouth and turning to face Ringo.

J2H: Yeah, what the fuck are we doing out here?

J2H pushes past Simpson and Ringo follows. Melody spots J2H moving towards her, and lets out an "eeep" before turning away and heading back in to the house, leaving Ava standing alone. Ringo follows J2H towards the house. Reaching the door, Ava steps in the way of J2H, stopping him from walking in.

Ava: Hi...

J2H: Hi, you're in the way.

Ava: I'm Ava, I'm Me...

J2H puts a hand up, stopping her from talking and lowers his sunglasses, looking Ava up and down. Ringo catches up to J2H and stops and stares, also looking Ava up and down.

Ringo: If you could take what you got with that body, bottle it and sell it to ugly people to look better, you'd be a millionaire.

Ava: Anyone ever tell you, that you're creepy?

Ringo: Ten times a day, but I get told how great I am hundreds of times a day, so means nothing to me.

Ringo puts his hand on J2H's shoulder, looking at the shorter man.

Ringo: This one's all yours man, I got some slutty nurses to find.

Ringo moves his hand from J2H's shoulder and moves in the house, darting his way through variously dressed up people. J2H looks at Ava.

J2H: I haven't seen you before.

Ava: I'm visiting my cousin and we came here and

J2H raises his hand.

J2H: Didn't want your life story, I was just making a statement, honestly, I don't care. Enjoy the party, I'll see you when your drunk, but now I got slutty nurses stuck in my head.

J2H walks past Ava, putting his sunglasses back down over his eyes and walking in to the main house. The room is a large, with wood furnished walls and floors. To one side, a long bar covers part of the room with a polished wood top and carvings cover the front of it. Brass beer taps are seen on top of the bar and well stocked shelves, containing alcohol from various places in the world sit on top, the light of the room gently caressing their shiny glass finish. Another DJ booth is set up to the right hand side of the bar, flashing green lights shoot around the room as a more baseline prominent song blasts out. J2H looks across the room to see J.N Ringo at the end of the bar, talking to four women, dressed in very short nurses uniform, black stocking tops clearly seen. J2H smiles as he moves towards the bar, standing at the other end of the bar to observe J.N in action, stopping next to where a party goer sits, his elbow slumped on the bar, clearly intoxicated. The man is wearing white golf shorts and flip flops, along with a pink polo shirt. J2H looks at him.

J2H: Feeling alright Short?

The man looks up, just tilting his head towards J2H.

Short: God, if it isn't the most pretentious man in the world.

J2H cranes his neck back, looking down at the man from his standing position.

J2H: I've known you for a long time Short, but you're drunk out of your face and it's not even one PM.

Short stands up, holding on to the bar for support, his other hand wrapped around a glass.

Short: Fuck you Hawkes, you've always liked to show off. Two DJs, a helicopter, all these people you don't know just because you wanna show off that you got money, but you never worked a day in your life for it. Your daddy handed it all to you but where is he now? No one's seen him around here in years.

Ringo turns his head, picking up on the conversation as J2H clinches his jaw. Ringo moves closer but J2H shakes his head subtly. J2H calmly removes the glass from Short's hand and moves his head in close, almost whispering in his ear.

J2H: You know why you're a drunk Short? Because you're a fucking loser!

J2H swings the glass, smashing it on the side of Short's head, much to the surprised look of Ringo. Short falls to the floor and J2H starts to kick him in the ribs.

J2H: Come in to my house and start talking shit you jumped up alcoholic prick? Nah!

J2H kicks him hard in the ribs again.

J2H: And who turns up for a fucking party wearing flip flops, you fucking cretin!

Before J2H can put the boot in even more, Simpson moves in behind him, pulling J2H away from the man. J2H yells as he points towards Short.

J2H: Get this little drunk scum bag out of my house now Simpson.

Simpson nods towards J2H and then looks at Ringo with pleading eyes. Ringo rolls his eyes and moves towards the two. Simpson turns and with one quick movement, bends and picks Short up, lifting him over his shoulders and heading towards the door. Ringo slow claps as he moves closer to J2H.

Ringo: Now that was impressive J.

J2H clenches his jaw, not saying a word, but Ringo points away from the bar, leading J2H away, but J2H yells out.

J2H: Someone clean that shit up quick, I don't want that jumped up little pricks blood staining my floor.

Ringo leads J2H away, standing him next to a tall potted plant. Ringo puts his hand on J2H's shoulder and talks to him.

Ringo: Didn't think you had that one in you. I thought you would have just called Simpson to deal with that one.

J2H slowly shakes his head, lifting his sunglasses from his face and balancing them on top of his head, anger still burns in his eyes.

J2H: Come in here and talk to me like that you're gonna get your head kicked in. Could be worse, I could have that crazy blonde woman here who likes tweeting me random stuff.

Ringo: Who?

J2H: That Melody chick.

The potted plant starts to rustle as the soft tone of Melody's voice is heard saying "Hey! I heard that!" quickly followed by what sounds like a hand covering a mouth at speed. J2H looks at the plant and back to Ringo.

J2H: You hear something?

Ringo shakes his head towards J2H

Ringo: Didn't hear a thing.

J2H shrugs his shoulders, a curious look on his face as he looks back towards the plant. He turns back to Ringo standing in front of him.

Ringo: Compose yourself for a second, the SCW cameras are in to watch you cut your promo for Sunday. You might wanna do that now because we gotta meet you know who in about fifteen minutes in the office.

J2H nods in agreement, taking a long deep breath. He moves away to the staged DJ area with Ringo. Melody pokes her head out from behind the potted plant.

Melody: Secret squirrel stuff going on here. I should find out what's going on. I could be like Scooby Doo!

The camera moves back to J2H. A member of SCW staff, the sound technician, who accompanied the cameraman along, moves towards J2H, fitting a cordless microphone over his ear. J2H pushes it in to place as the man rigs up a recording device behind J2H's back.

J2H: Let's get some of these women on here, shall we?

J2H orders as he points a hand towards the staged area. Ringo turns around, pointing to various women around the room, and beckoning them towards him with an outstretched hand. Ringo instructs them to move on to the stage, next to the DJ booth and the women listen to him, stepping up on the stage. J. N tilts his head, looking behind the women as the step up, admiring their behinds as they step on the wooden boards. He quickly moves back to J2H.

Ringo: If you get a chance, check out that redheads ass. You could crack walnuts with that thing.

J2H smiles towards Ringo and quickly steps up on stage, turning his head to the DJ.

J2H: Cut the music.

The DJ nods at J2H, cutting the music as requested. The crowd around the hall turn to face the DJ booth, curious of what's going on, but J2H addresses the crowd.

J2H: You thought you was just coming to party, but today is your lucky day, because you come close to the stage and a million people will see your faces around the world, because right here, right now, you're about to witness an SCW promo getting filmed before your very eyes.

The murmurs whispers fill the room as the people start to move forward, crowding around the stage.

J2H: This just isn't any little promo thing, this is one with meaning, this is one where J2H returns to an SCW supercard and walks out with gold.

J2H looks down at Ringo.

J2H: Don't worry J.N, I know you can take the gold too, but I'm thinking that the gold is leaving with one of us, we'll be leaving together so by proxy, you win, the gold is still coming with me.

Ringo smiles towards J2H, pulling up his suit jacket to straighten it up.

J2H: Let me tell you all a little story, it's gonna be one that's familiar to you all. Everyone in this room has a money background, so you will know what I mean. Kiss assing people, people who try to ride your coat tails because they know they're not gonna enough to do things on their own, you've all got them in your businesses, well I had one in mine, a man by the name of Giani Di Luca.

J2H takes a deep breath, looking around at the women on the stage.

J2H: I'm sure you ladies have heard of him, from his rip off cheesy as fuck television show, that hardly anyone watches anymore. Don't give him credit for that, because he rode my coat tails to get that popular. Years ago, I was in SCW, I was a champion, I was the Roulette champion and Giani, well, he was just another no one who had a little success elsewhere and had this over inflated ego and delusions of self grandeur.

J2H turns back to the camera.

J2H: Take note new people, just because you was good elsewhere, doesn't mean shit in SCW as Giani can prove.

J2H turns back to the crowd below him, listening intently.

J2H: So Giani, a long serving champ elsewhere sees me win a title, and he knew I was this inexperienced kid wrestler, hanging with the big boys and he sucked up to me like a leech on a body. His excuse was that he was gonna make me a better champion, teach me how to act, but all the time Giani was working up a shot for the title, and he got it and do you know what happened? I kicked his greasy little pizza loving ass all over the place and walked out with my title! Giani was never gonna get that gold from me. NEVER!

J2H clinches his jaw as he looks serious.

J2H: Then I lost the title to some old dinosaur, who is probably in the retirement home now and Giani still wanted to ride my success, because he knew his ratings for his piss poor little show was going up when he was around me, and I didn't even have to have a guest spot on it, so the little grease ball got down on his knees and begged me to team with him, offered me the world to be his friend and I went for it. Young Money was born and I was the one responsible for winning the damn tag titles, me, not Giani! He never had any credibility but I did, I was the driving force behind that team and he knew it. He knew I was yet this is the man who wants people to believe it was all about him.

J2H shakes his head slowly in time with a waving finger.

J2H: No Giani, just no. You used me for the sake of your failing show and now it's time for you to sit there and face the truth.

J2H stops waving his finger.

J2H: You can go and tell people what you want, but we know the truth.

J2H takes a step forward towards the edge of the stage, looking down at the crowd.

J2H: When Giani made his return, running in to help Equinox, that wasn't about helping him, was it Giani? Once again, it was all about helping yourself to someone else's success. Equinox is an embarrassment to every place he works, but you Giani, you have this little pattern. You see someone with a bit of success, someone who has done well and you jump at him, you jump in to his limelight and you rip the thunder right from him. It's what you have always done, you did it with me, you're doing it with him and when I smack the ever loving shit out of you on Sunday, you'll go find someone else to do it to. It's just what you do. I trusted this man once, till I saw he was only after my glory, and now part of me is very damn glad that you did return Giani, part of me is over the moon that you decided to rear your attention seeking spotlight in my direction again, cause I'm gonna show you and the world that Young Money was never about Giani Di Luca, it was all about the man you're looking at right now.

J2H steps back, looking at the women surrounding him. He turns back to the front of the stage.

J2H: Had enough of talking about Giani Di Loser, so now I talk about the man who I beat not too long ago, a man who will suffer the same fate as that night.

An arrogant look crosses J2H's face as he walks up and down the stage, pacing slowly.

J2H: You know what, Equinox? If I was you, I just wouldn't bother showing up to High Stakes IV, in fact, if I was you, I would just hand that title in and move on, just go somewhere else and bore the fuck out of another bunch of people in another city. I'm pretty sure the SCW fans are sick of your bullshit mumbo jumbo promos that make no sense, I know deep down in their hearts, they want to see me and J. N beat you so bad, because you're stale Equinox, you're that left over cheese in the fridge that's gone moldy, you're garnish to an expensive meal that everyone pushes to the side. You're putting people to sleep constantly and it must change.

J2H holds his hand up, stopping himself.

J2H: No, I will take that back, it WILL change because these are your last days as champion, your title run will be coming to an end. I will be doing the fans a big, big favor by doing everything I can to stop you from walking out with that title, I will make sure that I will do every little thing possible to save the people from having to put up with a title I made famous, leaving with you.

J2H looks down the camera and smiles, looking directly down the camera.

J2H: This is not all about kicking your ass Equinox, although that's an added bonus. This is about being a savior to SCW, this is about finally ending one of the worst reigns as a champion ever. You've probably had more non title matches than times you've actually put that belt on the line to defend. You're a sham Equinox, you're a loser, a no one and I will show you the power that we have when we take that title away from you and put it in better company. It is time to bring the title back where it belongs, back where it deserves to be, back where it can feel valued instead of around your waist.

J2H wags a finger at the camera.

J2H: So on Sunday buddy, I want you to go out and get the best damn gold polish you can by, the absolute best and I want you to shine it up, get every single part of your finger prints, your DNA, everything off of that belt, because it's not going home with you, it will never see the inside of your house again, it will never have to deal with you again, it will be saved.

J2H lowers his voice slightly.

J2H: We will save it. We will make a big impact at High Stakes IV, we will make everyone sit there and open their eyes and I will promise you, we will show Giani for what he is, a nobody without me, and we will end the reign of the worst Roulette champion of all time.

J2H clicks his fingers next to the side of his head and the women step forward, surrounding him.

J2H: My life is good, my life is amazing, look at what's around me but come Sunday, when we leave with the Roulette championship, life is gonna be a whole lot better.

J2H runs his fingers across his chin, but Ringo waves towards him and pointing towards a door. J2H nods at Ringo and turns to face the camera again.

J2H: That's real talk bitches, deal with it!

He quickly steps off the stage, pulling the microphone from his face with his left and, and reaching behind him to take off the box from behind him as the DJ starts to blast music out again and the camera fades out to black.
>

Offline Giani Di Luca

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2014, 06:49:41 AM »
 {{Scene One: Settling In}}

{Everyday I’m Shufflin’}

We fade in to the shore house at the wee hours of 1:30pm.  The sun shines brightly through the windows, yet the late night partiers don’t seem phased by it.  Carla and Ricky are curled up closely in the master bedroom of the house, covered by only tee shirts and a white sheet.  Inside of the girls bedroom, Dixie, Toni, Candy, and Bianca are sprawled out in the tight space, until Dixie begins stirring.  She clearly isn’t used to the late night partying that is commonplace for this rowdy group of overgrown 21 year olds, with four to six years experience.  She carefully steps down from the top bunk over Candy who simply groans and turns over, pulling the sheet over her head.  Dixie tiptoes out toward the boys bedroom where Ricky, Tony, and Giani are all fast asleep in a mess of pillows, sheets, and limbs shielding their eyes from the light.  Dixie smirks as she tiptoes inside, planting a kiss on Giani’s forehead.  He groans and puckers his lips up on instinct as Dixie walks out of the room.  She walks to the kitchen and begins slowly pacing in boredom.  She opens the refrigerator and pulls out a jug of orange juice, before grabbing a glass from the cabinet.  She pours the juice when a smile comes over her face.  She quickly screws the cap back onto the juice and opens the refrigerator, putting it back inside.  She begins pulling out eggs, and packages of meat.  She begins pulling out pans and bowls, and a whisk as she hums music to herself.  Cracking several dozen eggs into a bowl, she is prepared to make the best hangover breakfast she knows how.  We fast forward through most of this process to when Bianca comes out of the girls bedroom.  She sniffs the air, taking in the sweet aroma of bacon, pancakes, eggs, and various other breakfast foods.  Instead of smiling, she purses her lips, glaring down the hallway at Dixie who is dancing to “Teams” by Lorde, clapping along as she puts the finishing touches on everything.  She shakes her head, sneering as she walks to the bathroom.

Bianca:  Kiss ass…

Her thick Jersey accent radiates through her voice as she walks into the bathroom.  The sizzling bacon immediately pulls the boys out of their room, and Candy as well.  They begin talking amongst themselves as they walk toward the kitchen.  Bianca comes out quickly, still drying her hands on a towel.  She flips it over her shoulder as she brushes past everyone, going into the kitchen.  She bumps into Dixie and begins stirring a pot of breakfast gravy as if she had done so much work.  She sighs and looks to Dixie with a fake smile on her face.

Bianca:  Thanks so much for helping me with this breakfast. Ya such a sweet little thing, ain’tcha?

Bianca pinches her cheeks as everyone else laughs.  Giani sniffs the air and then stretches out as he looks right at Dixie.  Giani looks around the kitchen with a concerned look on his face.

Giani:  Wait, you touched the stove, B?  Why does it smell like food instead of scorched gnarly nastiness?  Where’s the flames?  Where’s the firemen?

Toni:  I bagged one uh them last night.

Bianca:  You’re such an ass, Gi… I taught Ms. Nordic Queen here how to cook for an Italian man. Ya should thank me.

Giani rolls his eyes as he pats his gut, signifying that she does just fine.  Dixie smirks and winks as she goes to shut off the music.  Candy stops her, whispering that she likes the song.  She and Dixie bump hips and clap to the music, laughing while Dixie turns around and pulls off the final pieces of bacon.  Bianca rolls her eyes now and then drops the spoon.

Bianca:  Fine, I was just tryin’ to be nice cause she used all our eggs, flour, bacon, sausage… like everythin’.  I didn’t want you guys to be mad at her. I mean, the poor girl awwready sticks out like a sore thumb, yaknowhatimsayin?

Bianca stares at Dixie with a hint of jealousy in her eyes, but she pretends to be her friend, pulling her away from Candy and into an embrace.  This is a little offputting to most of the housemates as they step aside.  Giani shakes his head and snickers as Dixie shrugs apologetically to him.

Bianca:  I like you.  I think we’re gonna be besties this summer.  The three of us.

Giani can’t hold in the laughter as he finally rescues Dixie from Bianca.  She sighs and wraps her free arm around him.  She sighs as she looks around at the food with her bright and bubbly smile present.

Dixie:  Eat up.  There should be plenty for everyone, since I apparently wiped the house out of food.

Giani:  Ya cooked it, which is more than half these slackers woulda done hahahaha!

Louie:  Ey yo, ya cooked it, ya replace it.  We’ll call it even then.

Toni:  Yeah right, Lou!  Ya eatin’ it too, so you can chip in to replace it.  Thanks for cookin’ for us, sweetheart.

Toni pulls Dixie in and gives her a friendly kiss on the cheek before grabbing plates and passing them out.  Bianca narrows her eyes as she bites into her lip, growling under her voice.  She snatches a plate from Toni and begins taking a little bit of everything.  Grabbing a fork, she takes a small nibble of the eggs and gags on it.

Bianca:  Honey, these eggs is cold.  Here, nobody eat the eggs. They are cold and got no flavor.  And that gravy… *blegh*  Sorry, too much pepper…

Bianca walks over to the stove and cranks up the gas to heat up the eggs.  Dixie’s eyes widen as she quickly shuts it off.

Dixie:  You can’t do that to the eggs.  They’ll scorch and stick.  I can microwave yours.

Bianca:  No thanks. I’m picky with my food.  I’ll just have some cereal and orange juice.  Ya didn’t make the juice, did ya Martha Stewart?

Dixie:  Ummm, no?

Bianca dumps her plate, food and all, into the sink as she walks over to grab a bowl and a glass.  Everyone makes their way to the table as Giani quickly rushes Dixie along with him.  She looks confused, but Giani forces her down.  Everyone goes quiet while they eat, save for the moans and groans of a good, home cooked breakfast unlike anything they’ve ever tasted before.  Bianca narrows her eyes as she gathers her stuff, walking toward the table.  She scoffs when she sees that there are no open seats at the table.

Bianca:  Ummm, what happened?  Where’s my seat?

Ricky:  I guess we never got us a ninth seat for our ninth party animal, who happens to be a bomb ass cook! Mama mia!  Maybe ya could teach Carla a thing or two?

Carla:  Asshole!  But yeah, this white stuff is amazing, Dixie…

Louie:  That’s what she said, emirate? Hahaha!

The guys at the table get a good chuckle out of that as Carla’s cheeks turn red.  Candy groans in disgust as she can’t help but laugh, shaking her head with a mouth full of food.  Bianca scoffs once more before walking to the breakfast bar where she eats in solitude.  There is a bunch of small talk going on at the table as Giani gives Dixie props on the food.  Toni looks up at Dixie and holds a hand out toward everyone else.

Toni:  Ey, I just realized we been so into havin’ a good time back here on Barry Goldstein’s dime, we didn’t even get to know ya very well, sweetheart.  So you’re a wrestler too?

Dixie:  Oh, no… My sister is.  Misty?  She’s got a bunch of championship belts to her name.  I just happened to meet Giani through her, and we’ve been inseparable since.

Dixie smirks as she leans over, giving Giani a kiss on the lips.  Everyone gives an “awww” at this, but they are quickly cut off by Bianca, who is still turned away from them.

Bianca:  Didn’t Giani (beep) ya sister?  Isn’t that kinda awkward at family functions and all?  I mean, he (beep)ed ya sister and then wifed you…  So weird, right?

This definitely puts a damper on the conversation as Dixie bites into her cheek, stopping herself from saying anything.  Giani stares daggers at Bianca’s back as everyone looks down at their plates, shoveling food into their mouths.  Toni finally looks back at Bianca and gives her a blurred out middle finger before turning back to Dixie.

Toni:  So you’re like a manager or somethin’?  Ain’t that the right word, Giani?

Giani:  Nah, she ain’t on screen usually. She don’t like the camera very much unless I make her take cute photos. Hahaha.

Toni:  That’s cool.  How do ya feel with all these asshole cameramen up ya (beep) twenty-four seven then?

Dixie smiles sheepishly as she looks gently over at the camera, giggling nervously before shrugging her shoulders.  She takes a bite of eggs as Giani gently strokes her back, helping her to bring her attention back to the table.

Dixie:  It’s definitely taking some time to adjust, that’s for sure.  But, it’s something I have to do to keep up with Giani.  Where ever there’s a camera, there’s Giani’s cute face…

Candy:  Too freakin’ cute. You guys are a perfect couple…

Candy’s words draw out with sincerity as she reaches across the table, taking both of their hands in hers, rubbing the tops with her thumbs.  She nods her head with a serious look on her face.

Candy:  You two are so good together… I can’t wait until we see someone saddle the “Italian Stallion” finally.

Bianca:  Oh, that was a nightly thing for three seasons.  I personally don’t think ya can trust a player, but that’s just me. Some girls got standards, and some don’t.

Candy:  Oh, just shut the (beep) up, Bianca.  Eat ya damn gluten free cornflakes and bullshit fake milk by yaself and let the mature adults have their conversation.

Bianca turns around on the stool and stares right at Candy, who doesn’t back down even a little despite her size disadvantage.  She scoops some food into her mouth, but doesn’t turn away from Bianca.  Bianca flips her hair over her shoulders and licks at her teeth as she laughs.

Bianca:  So you’re really coming for me right now?  Like really, really?  I ain’t afraid to smash ya meatball face in if ya don’t watch it.

Candy:  Oh, ya welcome to try sweetheart.  Just cause I’m smaller than ya, that don’t mean I can’t beat ya ass.  I awready did that last season when ya told us how ya got Gi to leave, and I’ll do it again.

Giani:  Ladies, ladies… save it for the finale er somethin’!  Don’t waste it on episode two. Hahahaha!

Dixie:  Seriously, it’s okay.  She reminds me of some girls I know.  Only this time, she’s jealous that she can’t sit with us.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!  That’s the sound that echoes throughout the kitchen, coming from everyone sitting at the table, except Dixie, who smiles, proud of her quip.  Everyone reaches in for a fist bump as Giani pats her on the back for the serious burn.  Bianca glares at Dixie before finishing up her orange juice.  She shoves the dishes into the island sink just a few feet in front of her.  She stands up and storms out of the kitchen in a huff as Toni and Candy wring their hands next to their eyes, laughing as we fade out momentarily.

{Cut Scene: Bianca S.}

We fade into the private green screen room of the house where we see Bianca sitting in a director’s style chair.  She doesn’t look the least bit happy as she has her arms folded in her lap in front of the bright scene of the Jersey Shore Boardwalk.  She lets the silence linger for a moment longer than it should before finally speaking.

Bianca:  I don’t get why everyone’s droolin’ over little miss sunshine. I mean, she’s new, get over it, right?  But to put me out and make me eat alone was the last straw.  I’m done, like seriously done.  If she wants to play dirty, I could make a couple phone calls, and make this summer one that the broad will never forget…

Bianca sneers as she speaks, letting the venom in her words stick out above all else.  She snickers, proud of herself as she waves her phone around in front of the camera so that we know how serious she really is.

{Cut Scene: Giani}

Inside of the same room, at a separate time, Giani can be seen shaking his head.  He sighs as he places his head in his hands, laughing.  Once the laughter fades from his voice, he looks back up at the camera with an almost confused look on his face.

Giani:  Seriously bro?  What was I thinkin’?  Bringin’ Dixie on this show seemed like a good idea, right?  Get to spend the summer with my girl, have a good time, bank a little coin in the process, but this ain’t her scene.  She could hardly hang with my crazy ass family, let alone this bunch.  But, it wouldn’t be so bad if it wasn’t for Bianca.  That girl’s got problem, and she wants to take it out on Dixie for some reason, and I just don’t get it.

Giani shakes his head some more as he tries to think it over.  He scoffs and then just stands up from his chair and walks over toward the door where the camera cuts out in a small bit of fuzzy snow.

{End Cut Scenes}

{COMMERCIAL BREAK: Brought to you by Smart Water, Inspired by the clouds!}

{Everyday I’m Shufflin’}

{{Scene Two: Where Have You Been?}}

As if this needed any further explanation, the questions have been flying around about where Giani Di Luca has really been lately.  Everyone knows what he’s been up to, but nobody could figure out why he wasn’t around Twitter.  Why has he only made one or two appearances before saving Equinox from the double team attack by the hands of J2H and J.N. Ringo?  Why did Giani disappear without a trace?  But most importantly, why did he decide to come back now?  All of these, and many more answers will be explored in the next several scenes.  But do you really wanna think right now?  Is that why you turned on a Reality TV show?  Me thinks not…

“Breath” by Anberlin can be heard playing I the background as several SCW stars can be seen mingling at the Supercard pre-show for Into the Void III.  The Make A Wish charity supercard had drawn in a lot of people from across the country, both those who were a part of the Make A Wish Foundation, as well as those who supported the foundation.  SCW raised millions of dollars for this foundation, and a few big contributors were members of the Fuhgeddaboudit cast.  Only one of them was granted any air time for the show, but it wasn’t a publicity stunt for them.  Kids are running around the Gold Coast Casino’s in door venue, meeting their favorite SCW stars and various other celebrities who had turned out for the event.  Pussy Willow is seen walking around the room, almost aimlessly as she has a microphone in her hand.  Everyone seems busy at the moment, except for Giani Di Luca, who is sitting against a wall with Dixie and Candy nearby.  Pussy smiles and immediately walks over to the group.

Pussy:  Well look who we have here! It’s Giani Di Luca, former SCW Heavyweight and Tag Team Champion.  What brings you all the way to Las Vegas after you disappeared on us?

Pussy smiles in a joking tone, but her words seem to sting Giani just a little bit.  He shakes his head as if he refuses to answer her question.  She playfully shoves his shoulder and giggles as she tries to lighten his mood a little.  Candy bites onto her bottom lip as she looks over to Dixie, who seems a bit too bashful to say anything.  Candy sighs and then looks right at Pussy.

Candy:  Honey, right now ain’t a good time for an interview.  We been livin’ in front of cameras for a couple weeks now, and this… this just ain’t a good time.

Pussy:  That’s why you guys get paid the big bucks, isn’t it?  Besides, Giani here has never been afraid of the camera before.

Candy:  I know, he ain’t afraid of nothin’, he’s just havin’ a hard time today. It’s kinda like non manly emotional kinda stuff, so maybe ya could go get an interview with Spike Staggs or somethin’?

Pussy scans the room, seeing the cameras focus in on Spike Staggs who is inside of the ring with several kids, playing and joking around with them.  He gets them ready for a few choreographed moves on him as he loudly explains what they should do as he comes down to his knees.  Instead, one playfully clotheslines him, and the others form a dog pile on top of him, laughing.  This brings a smile out of Giani’s bleak mood.  Pussy turns back to them, smiling herself.

Pussy:  It looks like Spike is a little busy at the moment, and I see a smile on someone’s face.  Maybe we could get a few words from you?

Candy:  Look, lady… I don’t know how else to say this without soundin’ like one-uh them stuck up Mean Girls, but (beep) off.  He just ain’t ready for this right now…

Dixie:  Um, I think what she’s trying to say, in a bad choice of words, is that Giani isn’t in a talking mood right now.  He’s been under a lot of stress lately, and…

Giani can’t help but wipe away at a single tear rolling down his cheek.  He takes a deep breath, doing his best to put on a brave macho manly face to make up for his display of vulnerability, but it only makes us choke up a bit in response.  Dixie sees this and wipes the tear from Giani’s face.  She strokes his shoulder as Candy gives Pussy a friendly, apologetic nod.  Pussy reaches in and pats Giani as well.

Pussy:  I’m… I’m sorry, I swear I didn’t mean to… do whatever I did to make you tear up like that.

Giani sniffles and wipes away at his face as he takes in a deep breath.  He looks up at the bright lights hanging from the ceiling as he signs the Trinity, clasping his hands together as he slowly looks back down at Pussy.  There is something in his eyes that we’ve never seen before, and that is true vulnerability.  He nods his head and forces a smile onto his face, but it truly seems out of place there at this moment.

Giani:  Naw, it’s okay.  It’s nothin’ that ya did, sweetheart.  It’s just, uhhh… (Beep), how do I say this?

Candy:  No, Giani, ya don’t have to…

Giani places a hand on her shoulder, nodding his head in a way that lets her know that she doesn’t have to protect him.  She bites onto her lip and backs off as per Giani’s silent request.  Dixie also gives him a bit of space as Giani looks to Candy, and then to Pussy.

Giani:  Nah, it’s okay Candy… It might do some good to get this off my chest.  I’m sure ya heard that I dropped some serious dime for this event.  I forgot to check the box to donate anonymously, and the Head of Talent Relations called me up and about had a heart attack with how many zeroes was on that check.  I declined bein’ here, so the asshole calls up my agent, Barry Goldstein cause the two is butt buddies or somethin’… Anyway, they hassled me to no end to come out here.  I kept sayin’ “No, no, no, no, no…” until I was blue in the face.

Pussy:  That doesn’t sound like the redeemed Giani Di Luca that the fans and I know. The same guy who dressed like Santa and handed gifts out to kids in the audience at December 2 Dismember last year.

Giani nods his head as he looks at Pussy, taking in her words as she speaks.  Dixie and Candy look to Giani, with worry spread over their faces.  Giani strokes his chin in a nervous sort of reaction before finally speaking.

Giani:  I didn’t wanna show up here today cause I wanted to avoid this whole little number we got goin’ on here. I wasn’t lookin’ to cry in front of a camera, cause I ain’t had enough drinks for that sh*t.  So I kept sayin’ no, and they kept comin’ back with different figures of money I could make, and the publicity that I could get for myself and for the show. I wasn’t interested in none-uh that.  What finally got me was when they handed me a folder with a picture attached to it.  There was this little blonde kid with tubes comin’ outta his arms, skin and bones, the whole bit.  I felt sorry for the kid.

Pussy:  Most of our stars, both past and present, felt the same way. I’m glad you came out.

Giani:  No, the story don’t end there, P-Dubz.  This kid had every reason in the world to look sad.  He had every reason imaginable to just give up and wait out his time.  With Leukemia, no one woulda blamed him.  But ya know what?  He had the brightest (beep)in’ smile I ever seen on his face in that picture.  I looked at his smile, and I didn’t notice the tubes no more.  They had me at the picture, but when I read a letter written by Roland, I literally melted.  I was done for.  The kid was gonna meet me come hell or high water, because I had to meet the bravest person in the world, and that was Roland *Censored to protect identity*.

Pussy smiles in a comforting manner.  She nods her head and starts to bring the microphone back to her lips to respond.  However, Giani has other ideas as he holds her hand firmly in place for a second.  His eyes are welling up, but he keeps his tough face on.

Giani:  I never once had that kinda strength when I was stayin’ at St. Jude’s.  Barry knew what he was doin’ when he handed me that folder. He knew that I suffered from Leukemia as a kid also.  I am a survivor. I’m one of the minority, who got to make a wish and live to tell the tale.  I was never as strong as Roland was.  I gave up more times than I could count when I was hunched over the toilet, pukin’ my guts up, getting’ radiation treatments, losin’ my hair…

Pussy:  But you are still here.  You must not have truly given up, or you wouldn’t have made it through.

Giani:  By the skin of my teeth, Pussy…

Pussy:  It doesn’t matter, Mr. Di Luca.  You made it.  If anything, you deserve to be here to tell your tale to all of these kids to give them hope.  I’m so proud that you made it here today, because it must have been very hard to do.

Giani nods his head as Candy and Dixie smile.  He sniffles, but in a way that suggests he’s got a cold, and it’s no big deal, rather than residual tears.  He gets a bounce back in his step as he smiles past his reddened eyes.

Giani:  Ya right. But today ain’t about me.  It’s about that kid right over there…

Giani points off in the distance as a blonde kid wearing dark demin skinny jeans, white sneakers, and an NXT tank top and wrist band.  His smile becomes even more etched on his face as he looks down to his matching outfit.  He looks around quickly before pulling out a pair of sunglasses to hide his eyes from the kid.  He opens his arms and lets out an “Eyyyyyyyyy!” before walking toward the kid.  The Fuhgeddaboudit cameras follow after him as the kid runs up excitedly laughing.  His parents embrace, letting him go to have his fun.

Giani:  Roly Poly!  What’s happenin’ my man?

Roland:  You really came!  I can’t believe it, mom, do you see him?  He’s really here!  Oh my GOD!

Giani smirks and looks back at Dixie as the kid jumps into his arms.  Giani lifts him up with ease as he walks through the crowd.  Somehow, the pair had gone from being almost non-existent in the crowd to being the center of attention.

Giani:  Of course I came.  When Giani Di Luca says he’s gonna do somethin’, ya better believe he’s gonna do it, dawg.

Roland:  I know you probably hear it all the time, but I’m seriously your biggest fan.  When I grow up, I wanna be a wrestler like you, if I can get the muscles like you got.

Giani sets him down next to the ring where Spike winks at Giani, exiting to give them their time.  Giani winks back and then looks down to Roland reassuringly.

Giani:  Kid, ya gonna have the biggest muscles any wrestler ever had. Ya gonna make me look like a toothpick, bro hahahaha!

Roland:  You really think so Gi?  Can I call you Gi?

Giani:  Ya sure can, and I sure am.  Ya already the strongest kid I ever met in my whole life, so I know ya gonna grow up to be whatever ya set out to be.

Roland smiles almost bashfully as he waves off Giani’s comments.  He reaches up and grabs onto the bottom rope, trying to pull himself onto the apron.  He struggles a bit until Giani gives him a lift.  Giani them pulls himself onto the apron and the two stand there like they were a David and Goliath tag team.  They step through the ropes at the same time and Roland leans against the ropes, bouncing back and forth as he gets a feel for it.  Giani goes to the other side, getting the non existent crowd pumped up before they meet in the center of the ring.  They pose for the flashing cameras before Giani looks out at the scattering crowd.  Ring crew members have begun setting up the barricades and getting things set up for the actual show to start.

Giani:  Hey, why don’t we go get some snacks and talk while we wait for the show to start tonight.  Which match are ya lookin’ forward to the most?

Roland:  I can’t wait to see Equinox fight Andrew Garcia. Anyone who wears Mean Girls shirts needs to go down!  Besides, Equinox is my favorite now that you’re gone.

Giani laughs as he gives the kid a high five.  They are among the last few who aren’t members of the ring crew who haven’t left ringside yet.  The ring crew comes to check on them to see how long they will be.  Giani’s face sours a bit while Roland starts to exit the ring.  The last words stung just a bit, and it made him come up with one helluva promotional bit for the show… a return to the ring!  Now, if only there was a good enough reason to make a comeback…

{Everyday I’m Shufflin’}

{{Scene Three: New York, New York!}}
New York City, New York
11/05/2014 11:59am EST

<iframe width="100%" height="166" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/559769&amp;color=ff5500&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false"></iframe>

Ahhh, the city that never sleeps… Is there a city that is more fitting for “The Italian Stallion” than good ole New York?  Seaside Heights might be his home, but for a man who has outgrown the charm of such a town, New York just seems perfect.  Taxi cabs and furious cars are stuck in a traffic jam while the smarter pedestrians of the city scatter about from Wall Street to the outlying areas for a lunch hour spent at their favorite neighborhood bistro or hole in the wall restaurant.  Over in Central Park, people can be seen walking their dogs, businessmen eating a sandwich on the bench, with a cell phone tucked between their ear and their shoulder, and tourists that stick out like sore thumbs scatter about, taking pictures of the world famous park.  The Empire State Building, and Statue of Liberty all come into view, but our final resting spot for this web exclusive Fuhgeddaboudit/Sin City Wrestling promotion sees Giani Di Luca standing on the docks of Ellis Island.  Today, you can find a ferry with tourists a plenty boarding and exiting the ferry.  On a technicality, we are in Giani’s home state, but let’s not split hairs here…

As people pass by Giani, he leans against a tree, looking off and into the city of New York.  The sun glares off of his South Pole Sunglasses with crosses adorning the sides.  He squints his eyes as he takes in the scenery in the distance.  Taking a deep breath, he finally looks over to the camera, taking in a deep breath as he crosses one arm over his shoulder, scratching at his back.

Giani:  Ey, so… I came here today cause I’m supposed to say a few things about my opponents, James Huntington Hawkes the third and Jimmy Ringo.  Yeah, those asshats goin’ by J2H and Mister J.N. Ringo.  What a freakin’ joke!

Giani shakes his head, trying to force a laugh out, but it seems just as such.  Something within him seems focused on more important matters than sharing a laugh with the viewers.  No, he bites onto his bottom lip, deep in thought.  He takes a moment of silence, something the loudmouthed, confident Italian from Jersey never does.  He finally breaks the awkward silence as his nostrils flare out, and his chest puffs out.

Giani:  These guys ain’t even on my radar honestly.  I got more important thin’s to deal with than these assholes and their abbreviations and acronyms and other douchebaggery.  I got my boy Equinox’s back, and that’s all this is about.  Sure, the jerk offs tried several times to make a punk bitch outta me, but how did that turn out?  I lost a match against Sean Jackson.  I bled.  I got kicked in the back of the head, which was a bitch move. I got dropped on my face, but ya know what?  I’m still standin’ motherfuckers.  You ain’t knocked me down yet.

Giani covers his mouth as he sees a set of parents shielding their child’s virgin ears from his uncensored foul mouth.  He gives them an almost apologetic nod before looking back to the camera.  He nods his head, his expression getting more and more serious as he goes.

Giani:  So tell me, James, old buddy…

Giani gets a cheesy, fake grin on his face as he swings his arm in a “ho hum” manner, giving a half turn in the process before turning back to the camera with the serious expression etched on his face once more.

Giani:  Tell me the story about how ya carried my ass through a tag title reign.  I love that fairy tale, dawg.  Oh, you was serious?  Fuck me, bro!  No one actually believes that, by the way.  Naw, everyone saw Giani Di Luca carryin’ ya ass from day one.  Let’s take us a little stroll down Memory Lane.  Humor me for a minute here.  See, I ain’t got the best memory.  I forget birthday’s, I got smacked on national television for forgettin’ an anniversary.  Oops, spoiler alert!  Hash tag, Fuhgeddaboudit!  Anyway, I don’t always remember things clearly, but I dropped a little dough at the SCW Merch table two weeks ago.  I got this nifty little DVD called 2013 Best of the Roulette Division.  Yeah, it’s got some kick ass matches on it.  But one just called out to me.  Actually, I brought the case with me.

Giani reaches into his light hooded jacket, causing the tattoo design to dance a bit while he fumbles around with the inner pocket.  He pulls out the case, and holds it out backward, with his finger pointing precisely to a match titled “James Huntington Hawkes III © Vs “The Italian Stallion” Giani Di Luca”.  Giani chuckles now, this time with a little bit of sincerity in it.

Giani:  I wanted to make sure that I didn’t see thin’s as I wish they happened, instead of how they really happened.  See, the way you was tawkin’, Giani Di Luca was a true bitch in that match. “The Italian Stallion” got his ass handed to him.  Like he was beggin’ for mercy, and badass Hawkes said “Fuck naw, kid!”  I stroked my chin for a minute, thinkin’ “Naw, that can’t be right.  The kid was a bonafide pussy up to and includin’ most of our title reign.”  So, I popped this DVD in, threw back a couple shots with the boys, playin’ a little game.  See, every time J2H did a puss move, or ran away from that Di Luca fella… we took a drink.  Before the match was finished, every one of us blacked out, and I woke up in a sheep skin blanket on a subway train to Newark.  Fuck me, bro, I had no idea how that match ended up, but I know I was never the Roulette Champion, so I musta lost.  But one thing that’s for damn sure is that you didn’t own me.  Ya barely made it out with ya belt, dawg.  So next time ya wanna tawk about beatin’ a Heavyweight Champion, take a hard look at ya methods.  If I ran away, screaming like a little girl any time someone come at me, and hit people with chairs and ring bells when the ref wasn’t lookin’, I’d be undefeated.

Giani shakes his head, rolling his eyes underneath his sunglasses.  He thinks for a second, and then chuckles again.

Giani:  I know I said I had more important thin’s to tawk about than some wannabe’s, but I couldn’t resist puttin’ a punk back in his place.  As for Ringo, at least he smartened up some and stopped his major offenses of Swagger Jackin’ off Giani Di Luca.  That was awful, bro.  You?  You, I coulda taken serious if I didn’t look back at old tapes and see a bad imitation of myself.  Not to mention… who are ya kiddin’, bro?  Ya must got a lot of confidence in yaself, cause that kid ya runnin’ around with?  Ya gonna have a lot of dead weight on ya back.  Trust me, I know from experience.

Giani winks and clicks his teeth as he points toward the camera as if he were pointing right at J.N. Ringo himself.  He places his hands on the sides of his head as his eyes roll back in his head.  He gasps as he stumbles backward, colliding with the tree once more.

Giani:  Oh.  Oh my gawd… I… I just got a vision. I think I’ve just seen the future, bro.  Seriously.  Oh, that don’t look good for me or Equinox, or the fans even.  Wow, that’s some scary shit… Look, I’m gonna be nice and share this vision with each an every one of ya, cause it’s like *shudders* a total freakin’ bombshell.

Giani continues to shudder as he stands up straight again.  He walks off the shock, pacing back and forth for a moment.  He stomps his foot and swings his arms at his side as he finally gets a grip on himself.

Giani:  This match is gonna be brutal.  This match is gonna make the fans skin crawl.  People are gonna be jumpin’ to their feet, screamin’ mine and Equinox’s names.  But, there’s gonna be a lot of cheap shit thrown around.  Wait, ya not surprised?  Why not?  Oh, cause that’s all they’ve done since they came back to SCW?  I… I guess ya right.  Well, still, we’re gonna see a lot of underhanded bullshit, I can guarantee that. But the difference is that this ain’t no two on one attack.  They can’t jump outta the ring when the odds are evened out, cause the odds are gonna be even.  Well, not really cause I’m gonna be there with a partner.  I’m a beast, bro, so we got the advantage here.  Their only advantage comes when their opponent’s backs are turned, and they got a number advantage.  Take that away, and they got nothin’. They don’t stand a chance.  And throw in one uh them Roulette Rules stipulations, and this one can go down as a victory for the fan favorites like it should be…

Giani nods his head in reassurance to the viewers.  He rubs his hands together as a smile creeps across his face.  He then runs his hand across his faux hawk before thinking up his final thoughts.

Giani:  If it wasn’t for those two douchebags, I woulda shut Sean Jackson the fuck up.  Since they cost me a successful comeback match, I’m gonna take the victory I shoulda had, and I’m gonna take it at their expense.  The Roulette Championship ain’t goin’ no where, dawg.  I know I don’t gain nothin’ out of this, but just doin’ the right thin’ is good enough for me.  For my people, the fans!

Giani slowly begins walking down the docks of Ellis Island, staring across the water to the Statue of Liberty.  He sighs as a smile crosses his face, one that is reminiscent of those who came here before him.

Giani:  That statue right there was a sign of hope to every person who came here to live the dream.  Like a shining beacon to people all around the world.  My papa Luciano told me stories of how his papa told stories of the new dream land.  Bein’ here so free, just as a visitor is like amazing.  So much history around here, my pops is probably gonna cry when he sees this.

Giani cracks his infamous smile once again as he continues walking across the dock and toward the rest of the tour group that is gathering.  He takes in a deep breath as the people point and whisper, some even going as far as to wave into the camera and showboat in the background.  Giani turns around, giving them a thumb up as they give a mild cheer.  Giani turns back to the camera with one last deep breath.

Giani:  The fans look to me and Equinox like the immigrants of the past looked at that statue.  What kinda person would I be if I didn’t go into this match to give it one hundred and fifty percent of myself?  So, like I said before… this ain’t about J2H or J.N. Ringo.  This ain’t about Equinox, or even myself.  This is about the fans, and keepin’ their hope alive.  It might sound arrogant of me to say, but I have the hope of the fans in my hands, and I can’t go takin’ that responsibility lightly.  High Stakes 4 I gonna mark a new day for the SCW as a whole.  The fan favorites are takin’ back the show.  We ain’t gonna let assholes like J2H, Ringo, or Sean Jackon run this bitch no more!  That’s a promise.  That’s a wrap, folks.  Tune in to High Stakes on scwrestling.net in just a few short days.  I’ll see ya there!  Fuhgeddaboudit!

With that, Giani throws his arms into the air, eliciting a cheer from the tour group behind him, one that makes the last one seem like it was nothing.  The fans pat him on the back as the tour guide approaches, and the screen slowly begins to wane.

{Scene Fades}

{Everyday I’m Shuff-ff-fflin’}

{fin}

>

Offline Mr Ringo

• View Profile
    • Mr. James Nathaniel Ringo
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2014, 11:33:07 PM »
 FEBRUARY 2014

FADE IN:

INT. ST. LUCIA’S CHURCH – NIGHT

The camera fades in to the post-meeting refreshment session at St. Lucia’s Church in Miami, FL. Numerous attendees circle around the refreshment table and coffee station, chatting and laughing, feeling great about sharing their deepest thoughts and feelings. Across the room is CHLOE, wearing a bright pink zip-up hoodie and blue jeans, she stacks up a pile of self-help books and walks them toward the staircase that leads out of the basement recreational room of the Catholic Church. Several men offer to help her on her way out but she politely refuses as he makes her way up the steps and out the door to the warm Southern Florida night.

CUT TO:

EXT. ST. LUCIA’S CHURCH - NIGHT

CHLOE makes her way up the steps outside. As she gets to the top of the steps she stumbles a bit. She manages to balance herself but drops a few of the inspirational books in the process. She lets out a loud sigh but is surprised to see a man, dressed in a black suit, bending over to pick up the few books that had just fallen to the pavement. She smiles when she recognizes him as James Nathaniel Ringo.

CHLOE: Hi!

She feels slightly embarrassed by her near school reaction to seeing James. Noticing this, Ringo cracks a small smile.

RINGO: Hi.

CHLOE: You gave me a small shock there.

RINGO: I didn’t mean to startle you.

CHLOE: No, it’s ok. I just figured you had snuck out again like usual.

RINGO: I did, but my ride isn’t here.

She nods a bit with a hint of slight disappointment. She was hoping he had stayed behind for her.

CHLOE: No fancy car service today?

She gives him a playful but snide look as she waits for his response. He small, cracked smile disappears when he suddenly realizes that she thought for a moment he had been there for her.

RINGO: I’ve been meaning to say thank you.

CHLOE: Thank you for what?

RINGO: The other day when you had chased me down.

CHLOE: There’s nothing to thank me for.

She brushes past him, still holding her books, and makes her way across the street towards an old faded-green Fiat parked on the street. She opens the trunk and unceremoniously dumps the stack of self-help books inside. She shuts the trunk and turns to see RINGO standing next to her Fiat as if he were waiting for something from her.

CHLOE: Look I’m gonna run so…

RINGO: Wait.

CHLOE looks at him a bit alarmed that he is even trying to hold a conversation with her, let alone asking her not to leave.

RINGO: I thought maybe we could talk.

CHLOE: Talk about what?

RINGO: I don’t have the strength to share in there.

He points across the street in the direction of St. Lucia’s Church.

RINGO: But I desperately need to get some stuff out.

CHLOE stares at him for a moment. She tries to think of the right way to respond to him. Just as she chooses her words and is about to speak a loud car horn blares from down the road. They both turn their heads quickly to see a black Mercedes-Benz S550 parked at the end of the street. The long sedan has near black tinted windows and has a certain evil look to it.

CHLOE: Your chariot?

RINGO I…

CHLOE: It’s ok, I’ll be here next time.

He goes to turn away and head towards his father’s car but at the last moment he turns around and stares back at CHLOE.

RINGO: No. Let’s get out of here.

CHLOE: What? Where…

RINGO: I don’t care. How about that cup of coffee you keep offering me?

She stares a long look into his eyes, trying to gauge whether or not she can trust him. She looks over his boyish looks that are desperately trying to hide behind his $2,000 suit and thinks hard about who he is.

CHLOE: Fine, get in.

He can’t help but crack another smile as she walks around her old Fiat and gets in to the driver’s seat. He stares off down the road at the large Mercedes sedan waiting for him as she interrupts his train of thought.

CHLOE: You coming?

RINGO: Yeah.

He smiles a bit wider as he opens the passenger side door and gets in.

FADE OUT:

FADE IN:

INT. ELMER’S DINER – NIGHT

We fade back in to a diner. The place is reminiscent of old 1950’s style burger and shake shops with bright aqua paint on the walls, pink neon lighting, and a black and white checkered floor. Sitting in a booth along the outside wall are CHLOE and RINGO. She sips on her cup of Earl Grey tea and he slurps down his coffee. He seems a bit jittery, checking his watch often and shaking his legs back and forth. Noticing this, she asks the obvious.

CHLOE: Are you ok?

RINGO: Yeah, I’m fine.

She shakes her head a bit.

CHLOE: Why did you want to come here with me? I don’t get it.

He stares at her trying to find the right words to explain himself to her.

RINGO: I’m not an alcoholic.

CHLOE: Ok…

RINGO: My father makes me go to those meetings because he believes I have a problem.

CHLOE: DO you…have a problem?

RINGO: I don’t think so.

She purses her lips a bit as she stares back across the table into his ultra vulnerable brown eyes.

CHLOE: It’s ok to admit…

RINGO: I don’t have a problem. He believes that I need to go to these meetings to try and rid myself…of me.

CHLOE: I don’t understand.

RINGO: My father is a very complicated man.

Again, she stares at him with a confused look on her face.

CHLOE: Really, I don’t understand.

RINGO: I was different a few months ago. I dressed differently, acted differently. I was living in Las Vegas and he wasn’t happy about. He basically sent his people to get me and bring me home. He told me I had to be more like him, more like a Ringo.

As he mentions his last name CHLOE nearly drops her tea on the old, beat down diner table. She stares at him with an almost blank expression, fear trembling in her eyes.

CHLOE: You’re…James O Ringo’s son?

He stares back at her with a feeling of disappointment in his veins that he shouldn’t have mentioned what she now had just figured out. He sets down his cup of coffee and slowly lowers his head a bit.

RINGO: I am.

CHLOE: Are you fucking kidding me?

He seems shocked by the sudden outburst from the girl who up until now has been very quiet and reserved.

CHLOE: Do you know who your father is, what he is capable of?

RINGO: Yes, yes I do. I know exactly who he is which is why up until now I go to these meetings, don’t say a word and leave very, very quickly. Up until now anyway…

Her eyes widen.

CHLOE: Oh my god. You need to go.

He tries to calm her down.

RINGO: Look, my father doesn’t know…

CHLOE: Leave.

She points her finger toward the door with a stern look in her eyes, trying to enforce the fact that she is indeed serious. He nods slightly and then stands up.

RINGO: I’m sorry.

As he apologizes, CHLOE turns the other way, hiding her eyes. Still pointing toward the door she again asks him to leave. He drops a few bills on the table and slowly walks out of the old diner. As he steps through the door he again sees his father’s Mercedes Benz although now it is sitting in the parking lot of the diner. He hangs his head as he walks toward the large sedan.

FADE OUT:

FADE IN:

INT: THE RINGO HOME – DAY

The camera fades back in to the dining room of the Ringo Mansion. Sitting at the head of the large oak table is JAMES O. He is flipping through the newspaper, reading the morning headlines, and enjoying a warm cup of coffee. He is wearing dark blue silk pajamas underneath a dark maroon robe made of velvet. His initials “JOR” are largely embroidered on the chest of the left of the side of the robe. His pajamas a are unbuttoned just enough to expose his hairy chest adorned with a golden Italian Horn necklace. He hears a few footsteps coming from down the hall and calls out after who he expects it to be.

JAMES O: James!

He lifts his head, awaiting a response but one never comes. Before he can call out one more time he hears the footsteps again, this time coming closer. From down the hallway comes RINGO, dressed again in a black button down shirt, black slacks, and shiny black shoes. He pokes his head in to the grand dining room to respond to his father.

JAMES: James, do sit down.

RINGO: I was just going to…

JAMES O: Please, James. Have a seat.

He sits downs next to his father on his right. JAMES O looks at him with a hard stern look before an almost completely fake smile comes across his face. He folds up his paper and sets it aside and then pulls over a small dish with a soft-boiled egg on it. He picks up his fork and slowly and softly starts to tap the sides of the egg to crack it as he addresses his son.

JAMES O: I heard you had some extra curricular activities last night, James.

RINGO: I had a coffee with someone from the meeting.

JAMES O: Someone?

RINGO: Her name is Chloe, that’s all I know.

He stares sternly again for a moment before forcing the small smile once more and returning to his egg cracking.

JAMES O: I encourage interaction with other people, James. It can go a long way toward helping you grow into the man you are going to become. But I must caution you. Do not let a pretty face and a nice set of tits get in the way of what must be done…of what is necessary. You do know what is necessary don’t you, James?

RINGO: Yes sir.

JAMES O: Good! Now, there is something I have been meaning to discuss with you. Do you know why I am grooming you, James?

RINGO: TO take over the family business when you’re ready to retire, no?

JAMES O: Actually…no.

RINGO stares back at him a bit confused over what he had just said.

RINGO: I don’t understand.

JAMES O: I didn’t expect you would. You see for the last thirty or so years I have been living out your grand father’s wishes. He wanted nothing more than for you Uncle Louis and I to run his company and sustain that level of success that he had. He wanted us to be just like him. He was a tough man, your grand father. He knew how to get he wanted and he wasn’t afraid to take it. A quality that he so gratefully passed on to me, and one that I am so desperately searching for in you.

RINGO looks on as his father takes a sip of his coffee and then very quietly and patiently goes back to tapping the soft-boiled egg.

JAMES O: You see, my son, what I’m trying to do here is teach you how to be the son that I can be proud of. We’ve done very well, the Ringos have, and it’s time for some aggressive expansion. We don’t need to dominate Miami anymore. It’s time to move on to other places.

RINGO: Like where?

JAMES O: The world, James. You see, we have more money than we know what to do with. It’s not a driving factor for me anymore, James. What I’m interested in is something that you can’t buy. I want power. I want more power than any man before me and you are the key, son.

RINGO: I am? I mean…I am. But how?

JAMES O: You follow on your original path, James…in Las Vegas. That’s a start. You will show those ignorant, useless, miscreants that the Ringo name carries more weight than any title belt or trophy that they have held in their hands before. You will conquer these people, James. They will kneel before you.

RINGO: But…

JAMES O: Don’t worry, my son. I will give you the tools. That is the pledge that I make to you. I will teach you. I will groom you to be the next Ringo. It’s the least I can do…after all you are my child.

RINGO: These meetings…

JAMES O: They are important, James. They will teach you discipline by not only harnessing the ability to suppress those urges that have plagued you for so long but also so you can sit there and learn to take no pity for the weak and helpless. They are peasants compared to who and what you are, James. This lesson is more important than any other. They are not on your level.

RINGO: There is one who may be.

His father stares at him with a blank expression. He tilts his head a bit to listen intently to what his son has to say. He quietly stops smacking the egg and holds his fork in his right hand.

JAMES O: Go on…

RINGO: This Chloe, she is amazing. She’s beautiful and caring. She has a bright look in her eyes that lights up that dark Church basement. You should meet her. I really believe that she can…

JAMES O: No. You are not to consort with this “girl” again, James. Your mission is much too important to be wasted on an Alcohol Anonymous slut who probably has AIDS from her whoring around and her intravenous drug using.

RINGO: You don’t know her. She’s an amazing woman, Pop.

An angry look covers JAMES O’s face. His dark Italian skin turns a shade of red that would make a tomato jealous. He quickly takes his left hand and grabs hold on his son’s left wrist. He pulls it close and then, in a fit of rage, slams his fork into the top of RINGO’s hand.

RINGO: AAAAHHHHHH!

RINGO looks up to his father who is seething and almost foaming at the mouth. The two men’s eyes meet with JAMES O’s bearing down on his son’s with a fit of fury.

JAMES O: You listen me you little shit! I own you! You do what I say and when I say it. This is not a negotiation. You will learn to obey or help me god, you will pay for your mistakes!

RINGO: AAAAHHHHH!

He screams out in pain as his father pulls the fork out from his hand. As RINGO grabs a napkin to cover the blood pouring out of the top of his hand he looks over to his father. To his surprise and horror, JAMES O is now once again quiet and collected. He very delicately knocks the top off of his soft-boiled egg and then, quite disturbingly, takes his blood soaked fork and sticks it into the egg. He pulls out a chunk of egg and shoves it into his mouth, his son’s blood and all. He swallows with a smile on his face and then turns back to his RINGO.

JAMES O: Weakness, James. It will not be tolerated. Now go clean yourself up, we have a big day ahead of ourselves.

RINGO stands up and quickly walks out of the room. The camera focuses in on JAMES O eating his soft-boiled egg as it fades out.

FADE OUT:

The Personal Diary of James Nathaniel Ringo

November 3rd, 2014

For the first time in nearly nine months I am starting to see an end to my father’s journey. It’s been a long road but we have finally begun to make our plans known. Power is imminent. There have been a few surprises along the way since I returned to Sin City Wrestling, some agreeable and some quite unpleasant. Many have asked over these two months…why Equinox? Why the Roulette Championship? It’s simple…he deserves it.

I have no care nor do I have any use for a championship. It does not advance my goal in any way shape or form. It is a tool if anything else to move on from my foe and bury him in the process. You see, Equinox was the perfect play. He was the only choice in the beginning. He is in a world that of which he does not belong. An outsider that some how found his way in to a club he does not belong to. The theory here is easy, Equinox must go for the sake of all of us.

Yes it is true that I am on a mission, one that will forever alter the face of Sin City Wrestling. But I am not alone. J2H stands by my side in this fight for true justice. He is not the only one, there is another. He will soon play his hand and my plan…my father’s plan…will be well under way. Equinox is just a cog in that wheel. He is a lost soul that has no direction, no excuses, and no reason for being in the same world as us. He is beneath me. That is a fact and if any one were to deny then they would be lying to themselves and only hurting Equinox.

He has been fed these lies long enough. People have convinced him that he has a meaning and that he has a purpose beyond that of just losing to me. The sad and pathetic truth of all of it is that he already knows it. He comes out and twirls his umbrella like a lunatic and tries to play to the people who purchase tickets but he knows that these are all lies and theatrics masking the real truth of who he is. Michael Hardy is a nobody. He is a loser who put on a mask and grabbed an Umbrella and tried to fool the world. No more shall I let this injustice go unpunished. This Sunday at West Point I end this…we end this…and we take whatever dignity Mr. Hardy could possibly have left. On Sunday, he is finished.

Although my quarrels begin with the man known now as Equinox, that most certainly do not end there. Giani di Luca must be punished as well. He stuck his nose in to something he knows nothing about and now he must pay as well. I understand why he came back. He was on mission, just like my friend J2H and myself. He was on a mission to prove to the world that he was still relevant. After completely tanking in television and embarrassing himself week after week he came groveling back to the fans of Sin City Wrestling, hoping that this last stop with an uneducated and un-bathed fan base that someone there could forgive him for his awful reality television and embrace him as a star again.

The worst part about all of this is that it has actually worked. The retarded fools of the SCW fan world have taken you in again and loved every second of it. Makes me wonder why you left these morons of a lesser gene pool to begin with. You clearly have no talent for anything else. Your show is terrible, your choice in woman is worse, and even worse is your choice in allies. You could’ve come back here and done anything you wanted but instead you chose to defend the likes of that disgusting fool Equinox. I need you to remember that on Sunday, when all is said and done, when the Roulette title has moved on from that loser Equinox that you failed.

You failed just like you did in television, just like you had in BACW, just like you had in the Blast from the Past tournament, and just like you had against Simon Jones. You’re finished. You are a washed up bum and a punch drunk fighter who is too pathetic to know when the bell has been rung. I want to know that when the bell is rung at the end of that match Sunday that is was me, James Nathaniel Ring, the son of James Orion Ringo, that put you down for good like the sick dog that you are. It’s been a good run for you Giani Di Luca but the time has come. You’ve punched your last ticket and this time, that ticket has an admission for one to the has-been never was section. And from there you’ll be able to watch myself, James Nathaniel Ringo, and J2H conquer what is rightfully ours. You will be forced to watch all of Sin City Wrestling KNEEL BEFORE POWER…

>

You will kneel before #Power...
[br /

]

Offline Equinox

• The Dark Kingdom's only hope
    • View Profile
    • HighSpotHero
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2014, 10:55:57 PM »
 Andrew Garcia...
Who is that again?!
Oh right... That guy who was going to apparently defeat me in my 1st title defense as the proud champion of the SCW Roulette Championship at Violent Conduct II. The point is The SCW Fiends and Jokers watched as I not only defied odds but I showed many that I deserved that championship. The man gave me a run for my money. Beat me twice in non title matches. But in the end where ladders were the weapon, I prevailed just like this Sunday at High Stakes IV.
Second Title Defense….was at the Redwood Empire Ice Arena in Santa Rosa, California
A man who had all the answers...was Horace Jackson.
Every one of them amazing fans like Equinox because his insanity and now like Gianibecause of everything of the way he was one with the dark side. But the cards were not in his favor as I retained against the more psychical wrestler in a Lights Out Match.
Third Title Defense was at the GCU Arena in Phoenix, Arizona
Steve Ramone. The Former SCW Roulette Champion. The GWA Legend. The man who predicted I would lose the belt to him like the other two in front of him.  First time in a strap match for myself and you know what I overcame his predictions just like I said I would. So what makes anyone’s predictions come this Sunday make any difference. I’m confident that the Fiends and Jokers will pull through in their efforts to give me and Giani D Lucia the strength and courage to take down J2H and Jimmy Ringo
Fast forward to Into The Void III. A lot can be said about that match, really. A Triple Cage Match. 1st time ever for me. Possibly for the others in the match up. I defended this also for the first time against three other competitors.
Gabriel Asar. Former WEW Titan’s Champion. Former WEW Retribution Winner 2013. UWF and WWH Star. Had a victory over me in another place. One of the best known on the planet. But not better than on me on that night.
Kris Halc..there’s many words to describe him, I know him to be this…
A man who was the wild card. A man who brought everything he had to take what was mine. As if to take my very soul at risk. But also a man who couldn’t get the job done and now from every word that has been said he has fallen since that day. Kris you need to find yourself again that’s for sure otherwise say goodbye to your career and no chance at me again.
Now this last fellow..history has very way of running its course.
Thus Ryan Kidd…
A man who'd teach me the respect...
A man whose hell bent on being the best.
We debuted in the same match. We tagged together. He left and look what he left in the wake as I rose to become your SCW Roulette Champion. He’s a former UWL International Champion. Former UWL Junior Heavyweight Champion. Former 2CW Heavyweight Champion. Point is not even his past history with me could shatter my reign as Champion.

I….Cost him his top place in SCW...
Cost him his chance at the SCW Roulette Champion too!
Cost him and Cost Him
Then my last defense was against Kris Halc and I overcame in 10,000 Thumbtacks Match…not pretty I assure you. But  I got help retaining against Kris thanks to two little insects…

But I digress to SCW Fiends and Jokers for another chance...
Onto the road to redemption, and I couldn't be more ecstatic.
This week, we face the recent returned J2H and Jimmy Ringo at West Point, New York in the Michie Stadium and this time it’s a little different because we’re facing these fools in a tag team match for my belt.

But the duo is in for a rude awakening...

They think they can crush us...
They think they can destroy us...

I have no ounce of fear... I am 100 percent sure Giani doesn’t either.

Since getting my head on straight, I've rolled through...two people and then since tagging with Giani DI LUCA proudly we have conquered every doubter in this company except when it mattered most but unlike most we aren’t quitters.

But bodies are needed to prove a point.

One simple little point.

One I am sure that they’ll find out like everyone else in this company.
See Giani, He's known 'the ropes' long enough, I mean by years.
He knows the simple truth behind all this SCW Hype since we were both signed.

He's going to learn a fact about our tag team this very week...that we got this far together not because of me. Not because of him. Not because of you J2H or even Jimmy who I beat so bad last time he didn’t come back. We did this together and we will learn from a simple losses we have suffered since Giani came back and this desire burning in our hearts will carry us to the top once again I promise you that.

Once WE get rolling, WE are damn hard to stop.

I got love in my corner thanks to the SCW Fiends and Jokers.
You fans are what gave us the very strength to become what is our destiny. You are what carried our destiny onward and for that I thank you.

I've come to a conclusion for you both J2H and Jimmy. I don’t care when and I don’t care where. We will retain the SCW Roulette Championship at High Stakes IV.

The charade ends at there, the Carnival of Jokers and Fiends isn’t looking past you ladies, it’s just already written in the stars. Prepare to be welcomed to Wayward Dreams!!!!

And so we now know who I am truly am, eh boys? Thought I have lost in non title matches... My shell finally being broken free of...It was as though the rust was knocked off... My focus finally back on its highest level. However that night you awoke something in Giani and I that you’ll soon regret. A fire that is inside the beast.

[REC.] I say these words in a calm, collect and authoritative manner... The blinking red light on my camcorder's side flashes over to me as a beacon for my undivided attention. For the scene opens up inside the Phoenix Theater before the show heads to very soulful night. My last title defense was a night of premonition... In days past I'd have never let it happen as J2H beat me the week after and I was beaten by Sean Jackson later on. They found us... A push over. They’re time will come. They’ll find out why we’re called the Greatest Show on Earth. I feel a sadistic smile come over my face... the paint I have put over my face cracks along the corners of my eyes, and lips. A shade of Definition will happen this Sunday Night in Arizona and it will be as though this mentally struggle Giani has gone through will slowly dissipate.

I made that fatal mistake at these past few weeks and I won’t make it again I assure you, I was torn in a thousand directions and not sure which way I was going. But that was the apparent end, eh boys? You're bruises and scars from our battle at High Stakes IV will show. Giani and I will overcome every threat on this night and then I will go after what I deserve the SCW Heavyweight Championship.

My eyes peer at the lens for a moment before they slightly roll, To many it was though the taunts of J2H and Jimmy was eating at me and it was the knowledge that this new tag team was going to be tough no doubt... It just makes you that much harder to get over a tough loss and that’s where we are different. That is where Giani and I simply adapt and learn. I flash another slight grin now and feel my head sway side to side ever so slightly...

My loss to you happened J2H and Jimmy last time I faced you I knocked you out. That's ancient history at this point though, huh boys?  Today’s a new day and these morons though they may take a good game are just a way to vent our angry. Now normally I would never hit a woman such as them but in New York, I can overlook my principals. I can overlook my gentlemen type qualities because these common women seem like their daddies didn’t take them behind the tool shed enough. But worry not ladies, I won’t hurt you much. I’ll simply thrill you. I’ll simply fight alongside my tag partner and prove to you and everyone else why we are still the most exciting tag team in the business today.

I've been down that road Queen Incorporated, getting underestimated and disrespected... They'd aim to build a name off breaking me... Trying to break my stride, my spirit. I have traveled that road many times over... And it always leads me to agony... pain. To stand tall in the face of adversity and do the right thing is a hard struggle many in this business cannot fathom... Or take on at all. I stumble from time to time... I'll admit. But the difference between myself and men like Giani remains, I can admit I am not perfect. I am not the best of the best. But with my source of strength being the fans and Giani we will defeat you on November, 9th 2014.

If you think we will come to the pay per view unprepared, you can think again, it'll take more than that big pile of man tits to beat myself and the strongest man in SCW History at High Stakes.

I thought about all my trials in this business, all the times I was told I couldn't... wouldn't... shouldn't. The face paint cannot hide the smile over me now as I have been granted the chance to work for SCW.. I admit, I wanted to place this company firmly onto my back and carry it onto a better tomorrow. I knew there would be plenty of nasty encounters with the likes of H.S.I and The Seven Sins. But unlike most we will overcome this Sunday speaks no different. We will overcome.

It's never too late until it's over, see you two are little crackers. Tasty but bitter. And unfortunately for you both... It is soon going to be over. One of these teams walks out of High Stakes that much closer to proving a point and the other will be just another runner up in the crowd! Do I look bothered by this? Or worried? I'm content, I'm ready for this. And I do so hope you both are as well... I am not even sure about my own partner’s mindset as of late but I know that working as a team we can defeat you and not only can we but we will. That High Stakes IV that feeds us is the fans and they cheer for us each and every night. Not just for me, Giani but for you too.  The high risk attitude is just fun, it gets my High Stakes IV going man... But I refuse to be defined by one thing alone...and you you’re my best friend. It’s time I prove it.

I shake my head again and a smirk forces over my face once more. I knew exactly where I stood with Giani and the fans... And I was content with this... There was nothing anyone could do to try and sway that. I now take a deep breath and drift back to a seat along the stool that's been behind me... folding up my arms before myself I tilt my head to the left and continue onward with this 'promotional'. I adjust my SCW Roulette title so it is slightly 'draped' across my lap a bit.

I knew from the moment we first encountered one another that you'd do anything... anything to get your name along the billboards. You'd take a swing at your own mother to be important... wouldn't ya Giani? You cannot hide who and what you are from anyone, let alone me. I can see that you’ve beaten yourself up since your loss to Sean Jackson and you think J2H will beat me in the back of your mind. Betray me and I promise hell. But I know we can beat them at High Stakes IV on our next try. It’s simply a proven fact. Look how far we’ve come.

Replaying all the victories leading to our first loss in my mind... I cannot shake the content nature he and were meant to be at the top of the tag division when I lose the belt. I refuse to let him doubt himself because he just as important to me as a brother is and I would die for him before I let our goal go up in smoke. We’ll keep trying because we aren’t quitters. I move my head upright again now and run my right hand back through my hair...

So when this week comes to a close j2h and Jimmy... and our little tag match to prove a point ... All your cunning words won't mean a thing. You both will be left with nowhere to run, no place to hide. That is when you'll realize how biting off more than one can chew can be a bad way to survival of the sickest. And for all your courage, all your wit and self proclaimed ego... You're too stupid to realize you're about to be worked like a two dollar striptease girl. But do not feel too left out there, because as you are overlooked and disrespected, so have We. Yet here WE stand today... Head high, feet forward ready to fly as high as we can to make a statement!!!

On this note I leap up from the stool, it falls over with a huge clunk of wood on the concrete below me. I barely catch myself as I start to wobble for fun. I also grab at my hair now and pace a bit before my camcorder... I stop and peer deep at the lens, pounding my left fist with authority over my chest as if my heart were a championship.

Here I carry the most prestigious thing in universe. The support of the SCW 'fiends', their thirst for my action... It's locked tight in this heart. It’s like a world championship intact and you both are bent on breaking it and kicking it out of my chest on Sunday. Well not going to happen, Sunday.  Sunday Night, you will succumb to your whorish nature and beg for mercy once GianiDI LUCA and I are finished with you on High Stakes IV. Then after that well you’ll be watching from a hospital bed.

I motion at the camcorder with both hands, I grin wildly... I sway my head before I find myself nodding as I continue.

We’ll break your legs and use you to float that river called the SCW Tag Division! You are being baited in by your own delusion that we don’t respect you. This is about our dream to become SCW Tag Team Champions... NOT just gaining respect... This has always been about a springboard to the bright lights. You know... Two Former World Heavyweight Champions, two guys broken down by their own turmoil yet still somehow names that are remembered... are facing two of the most conceded men in wrestling and I bet You’d thought this would be a quick ride to success... Didn't ya?! But I will let you on a lil secret we beat everyone put in front of us on High Stakes IV, even the tag champions. We may have suffered a loss a Pay Per View. But we have yet to lose at High Stakes IV.

I am sick and tired of so many coming at me time and time again about respect, and other non sense when all they want is to bash me just to do so. You both have done nothing yet to earn it... Yet you think we should all marvel at your so-called skills?! Guess you don't think you have to prove yourself in this World.... Sadly for you though, you have long way to go before you topple our momentum we are far from finished. I take a long exhale and run my tongue over my top row of teeth... Sneering now as I slowly keep on with the words, a small shrug escaping as well now. I have calmed a bit again.

What about it though, J2H? What about when the newest tag team  is working you over this Sunday Night?! What excuse will you have?! WHEN YOUR SENT HOME EMPTY HANDED?! You are just like the rest of them, second guessing us! You fall right in line with EACH and EVERY person who has doubted us from the very beginning and come Sunday you will fall like everyone has on High Stakes IV that has the chance to take us out.

I nod, grinning once more as I motion out to my side as if there was a projector to visualize what I'm about to speak of.

Look at those before you Sydney, how they've stepped up and go let their 'egos' flare. Look at how much they all boasted about destroying SCW's Craziest Tag Team... So damn many have tried to end something that cannot be ended. I and Giani can be beaten and maybe even broken. But we’re like a rusty train sprung to life to become a Full Force Locomotive at full speed.

I nod again, tilting my head as I glare at the lens of my camcorder. Each and every word I am speaking screams to me on a level that I cannot even explain right now. I was just sick of the Carnival being doubted, sick of being spoken of like we would amount to nothing... Sick of all their words, all their tired rhetoric! I place my head up high and breath.

So the battle lines have been drawn in the sand, a warning to you both. I know there's a chance we could lose that night and Giani could continue to blame himself and me. Not even return my emails..tweets or phone calls..But alas I have faith and I am not afraid. I will stand my ground next to him and we will conquer this fatal setback and rise once again.

I lean my head forward, staring up now at the camcorder.

You can doubt us and think we don’t respect you. But at the end of it we will show you respect if you can earn it. You can think your hotshit. But you know deep inside that you are wrong, you know the words you spill are lies as they make their way from your forked tongue. The SCW “Fiends” and “Jokers” are ready for each and EVERY step it takes to get where we must go! We are ready to rally the troops for battle leading to our final battle for that shiny SCW Roulette Heavyweight Championship.

I grin ever so slightly; I know that the challengers would be on fire after I said all my words. They were not the type to take these kinds of remarks and just lie down... They were the type to sit back and have their mouths open like usually.

Sure you can attack us from behind, stab a man in his back... That's in the book I like to call “Cheapshots for dummies”... But what can you do face to face? How will you fare in our go round for this battle? Facing a psycho that constantly changes, and a man with demented mind as his tag partner? Can you walk into battle with the army of SCW Fiends and us the Hip and Insane?

Now I laugh, flat out. I cannot stop my head from swaying side to side as I almost remember each and every bold thing we have done since sweeping in SCW.

You mistake us for a tag team who has everything to gain by beating you. But yet you forget we have nothing to lose either. We are the reason you are here. We are the reason the SCW Fiends are here in the seats.

I tilt my head and move closer to the lens now, peering down into it behind my mask of crazy paints. I think about the thunderous roar in the arena once our music goes off as I live for these types of showdowns... Something that gets my blood really boiling in the best possible way. I love to silence a critic, I love to do what I do... And do it to the best of my ability. I am not afraid of the chances... I embrace them with a strange joyous devoid of fear. Chips falling where they may, I'd have it no other way.

A battle is at hand... your chance to beat us comes with a price. Your life, because at High Stakes IV you’ll have to kill us. Welcome to Wayward Dreams, you can thank me later.

And on this note, I think I've got the point across to the new tag team. This High Stakes IV, we’ Il defy the odds and use any means to get what we want a rematch... I will die to fly as Giani will fight with his last breath. Another match and Another chance to prove the Critics Wrong. Time to keep defying them odds...and welcome them to Wayward Dreams.

OCC: Nice rp guys. I had a wonderful time working with you. I appreciate your work and I hope to retain if not congrats to whoever pins me,
user posted image

"Joker's of The Dark Kingdom, it's time to take your throne in your own way"!!!

SCW Championship reigns

SCW Roulette Champion (1 time) 06/08/2014-11/09/2014