Author Topic: Attitude needs adjusting  (Read 292 times)

Offline R.O.A.R.

• Handler: Gary Hardin
    • View Profile
    • "Big Tiger" Jeremiah Hardin
Attitude needs adjusting
« on: November 06, 2015, 09:24:25 PM »
 Hello all. I am at the hospital where my little girl is still in the NICU and I am there keeping an eye on her, and sighs putting my hand on the glass. I have not slept in days as my fiancée Zatanya is also here and in a coma. Quite the week I have had. Jeremiah and I came so close to winning the tag titles once again, and with this thing with my oldest daughter. I have been on edge, and it could show signs of slowing, but right now I still like ripping people’s heads off if they mess with me.

Anyway, Doug and Latrice come and visit me and Doug puts his bog hand on my shoulder

”I WILL RIP……Oh hello Doug. Hello Latrice.

”Man, you don’t look so good. looks like you haven’t slept in days. Wh don’t you got get some rest.”

”Yeah Seb, I have got Kam and Allyson keeping an eye on sis. We will keep an eye on my niece. Go get some rest.

I look at them and then nod and step out of the NICU and looks down the hall and see Kameron and Allyson keeping an eye on Zatanya, and I smile as we do have a good circle of really good friends and then I head outside and take a deep breath. The situation with Christianna and I has taken its toll on my psyche, and it’s not only angered me to that point where the beast I have controlled wants to come out, but also has cost me enough sleep to where my cats eyes are red, and I hate not getting any sleep.

I know I have a match with little Timmy, and I have seen what he has said, and I will get to him a little later. I look at my Sebring convertible and I then ask myself if it’s even worth driving home. I have lost so many people in my life I don’t think I can handle losing two more because of this situation.

”Hey unc, how are you holding out?”

I turn around and see Jeremiah and Morganna there.

”Damn Sebastian, you do not look so good. Will you be good in time for your match this week?

”Whether or not I am, little Timmy is going to catch hell trying to beat me again. Its not going to happen.

”We will drive you home unc.”

”Ill get a hotel room. Go ahead and drive my car home if you don’t mind?

”Sure thing unc”

Jeremiah drives my car back to my house as Morganna drives his Range Rover behind him.

=============

I walk towards the hotel room and then a mugger comes.

Mugger: Alright, give me your money or I will kill you.

”I just stand there and think and then grab the mugger by the throat and looks in his eyes.

”I don’t think so. You see, all you muggers are all alike. Maybe your mommy or daddy paid no attention to you and caused you to act this way. You are not getting anything from me, and if you have your little friends with you, then you will tell them to steer clear from me because I will not hesitate to rip your head off next time you try to mug me. Now when I let go, you will leave my sight and do not even think about mugging me again, we clear?

Mugger: Yes sir.

I put the mugger down and he runs away from me and I continue to walk down to the hotel room and then arrived at the hotel and come to the receptionist.

Receptionist: Hello sir, welcome to the Sheraton. How can I help you?

”I would like a room for at least a couple of nights please?”

Receptionist: Yes sir. We have a room at the penthouse suite.

”That’s fine.”

I pay for the room with my credit card and I head up to the room. I didn’t bring a change of clothes, but I know how to wash clothes without using a washer and dryer and then I come in the room and look around. I have my cell phone with me just in case either Doug or Kam calls me. I lay down and closes my eyes.

===========

The next day I am at the restaurant in the Sheraton and enjoying breakfast and having coffee. I am still taking in Christianna’s apology to me for what my little daughter is going thru and after what I have seen from the Fallen and what they are putting her thru. Could it be a suitable punishment? It could be. I can see the warrior in Christianna though, like she has been wrestling before.

I continue my breakfast when Ms. Rocki Mountains comes to me

Rocki: Hello Dark Tiger, mind if I ask you a few questions.

”Sure”

Rocki: Well, you have a match against Timmy Staggs this week. Considering all you have been thru, how do you think you will fare against him?

”I will give it to Little Timmy. He is a fighter, and he has beaten us, but what he needs to do right now is if he is going to fight me, he will tone down the attitude, because I will put a foot up his ass if he doesn’t. I respect his father. He is damn lucky to still have his father as mine died many years ago, and I could be on the verge to losing my little girl not to mention my fiancée.”

Rocki: We have seen that. We are definitely praying for the both of them.

”Thank you. Timmy Staggs needs to learn his place. His father, and mother are two legends in this company, and I will be glad to give him a dose of something called a reality check. Win or lose Rocki, I will send that reality check to Little Timmy, and he will recognize who he is dealing with. This little attitude problem hes got right now will be adjusted, because legends like Spike and Misty, whom both Jeremiah and I respect, will be respected.

Rocki: Well there is a story to that.

”I’m sure there is, but that doesn’t mean he can act like a brat when it comes to them. As a legend in this business myself, when it comes to adjusting attitudes, whether I won or lost I was pretty damn good at it, and I will still be pretty good at it until my bones become brittle. Is there anything else Rocki? My coffee is getting cold.

Rocki: No sir. Thank you for your time.

Rocki leaves my sight and I go back to eating my breakfast as the scene fades to the Animal by Disturbed plays to commercial

End RP.
user posted image

6' 6" 245 lbs.
Washington DC

Themes: Soldiers by Otherwise (CC)
Don't Tread on Me by Metallica (PPV)

Finishers: Tiger's Ambition (Double Underhook Whiplash)

Big Tiger Impact (see how the Double A Spinbuster is done, but replace the spinbuster with the Bulldog Powerslam)

Tiger Cross Suplex (Jeremiah puts the opponent in the cloverleaf, but instead of turning his opponent over, he picks his opponent up and does a bridging suplex for a pin)

Big Tiger Lock (Jeremiah underhooks his opponent's arms like he is going for a Tiger suplex but with one arm, and then takes the other arm and brings it around his opponent's neck for a guillotine choke while the opponent's arms are still underhooked.)

SCW Accomplishments
------------------
SCW Roulette Champion (1 time, Defeated Max Burke)

user posted image