Author Topic: At home with Laura and Mandy  (Read 394 times)

Offline Laura Jackson

• View Profile
    • Peter Siddorn
At home with Laura and Mandy
« on: December 14, 2012, 06:57:32 PM »
 \'user

Prologue
It had been a rough couple of weeks while she was happy that Amanda had been kicking ass and was the bombshell champion Laura was struggling after a couple of tough losses not only in the ring but still not getting the pain she felt from the whole incident that cost them the bombshell tag titles. She could sort the issues out with one big win and her next chance to do that was going to be the next week when she took on Trish Newborn and Tiami Tyler in a three way. So could Laura get that win or was she set for more misery?

Scene 1 – Still having issues

Climax Control was over and in the beach house of Amanda Cortez. The door was thrown open and in walked Laura Jackson who was wearing a black hooded top, blue jeans and black boots. Poking her head over her shoulder was the Bombshell champion Amanda Cortez who was getting a piggy back off Laura. Mandy was still in her ring gear and giggled as Laura closed the door before walking her to the front room and placing Amanda on the couch that was in the room. Amanda tapped Laura on the head as she got up.

Amanda Cortez
Good horsy!

Laura shook her head as Amanda giggled.

Laura Jackson
Look I’m having a beer you want one?

Amanda Cortez
No my head is kind of still spinning from the match I mean god all those reversals left me feeling dizzy. So thanks for driving me home!

Laura Jackson
No problem and I promise if you are up to it in the morning I drive you back to the arena to get your bike.

Amanda didn’t answer as she just stretched out on the couch. Laura walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge. She grabbed a bottle from it and pulled it out of the fridge. She then pulled it out and took the top off the beer before walking back into the room. As she did this she saw Mandy looking at her feet and then she pointed them at Laura. She didn’t need to say a word to Laura as Laura knew exactly what Mandy was after. Laura took a mouthful of her beer before she sat down placing her beer on the table in front of her. She then took Mandy foot and started to massage it. Amanda let out a moan as she did it Mandy always like the way Laura rubbed her feet. She giggled as Laura lightly blow on her toes.

Laura Jackson
Does my goddess like?

Amanda Cortez
Oh yes I love it when you rub my feet! I wish you would do some of my special videos I make!

Laura Jackson
Come on Mandy you know I couldn’t do that sort of thing my family would kill me I mean they not exactly thrilled you do it so yeah. Speaking of which remember we headed to Tampa after the show on the 23rd if we are booked and if not we go sooner.

Amanda Cortez
I will be ready for it I mean your family is nice to me despite our issues but yeah can’t wait to go now but I got to ask were you booked for the show next week.

Laura Jackson
Yeah they told me I was I’m set to be facing off with a newcomer Tiami Tyler and Trish Newborn!

Amanda Cortez
Well that cool because we beaten Trish in the past and this Tiami sounds like she be a pushover I know your win for sure.

Laura let out a sigh as she heard Amanda say that.

Laura Jackson
You remember what happened the last time we thought it was a sure thing. I lost us a tag match and worse still made you look bad on TV so I’m not taking a risk this time I’m just going to say anything lord knows I’m not in a position to say anything I mean god if I lose?

With that Amanda sat up pulling her foot away from Laura. She put her hand on Laura shoulder.

Amanda Cortez
Listen you haven’t let me down and don’t keep beating yourself up over what happened its you’re your fault and if I were you I stop with the worry I mean if this was the other way around you know that you would be on me to forget about all of this and more then anything you tell me to say strong. So the fact is if I were you I stop worrying about this or that just focus on what you can control that is what you do. So listen we are going to train this week and you will dominate.

Laura looked at her and tried to speak.

Laura Jackson
But I?

Amanda put her hands on both of Laura shoulder and basically narrowed her eyes raising her voice to her.

Amanda Cortez
No but missy you are going to do as I tell you if I have to drag you to do it I will! Understand!

Laura held her hands up and let her.

Laura Jackson
Yeah yeah fine I get it!

With that Laura reached over and grabbed her beer a long sip.
Laura Jackson
You want me to get back to rubbing your feet?

With that Amanda lifted her feet up and smiled. Laura took that as a yes and returned to rubbing them. She knew Amanda was right she had to forget about the issues she had been beating herself up with but still. Laura sometimes just didn’t know how to do this but right now all she wanted to do was make sure Mandy was happy as she did this the screen faded to black.

End of Scene 1

Scene 2 – Hey guys

Somewhere in the world a Laura Jackson fans noticed that there is something different on the website. They noticed a link that had the words exciting new feature. The interest perked up and they took their mouse before moving the cursor over the link clicking it. The computer screen turned and a video player came up with a big triangle in the middle. The person clicked it and a video starts up showing a smiling Laura Jackson waving at the camera. She had on a plain black t-shirt she finally stopped waving and then started to talk.

Laura Jackson
Hey people I hope you are watching this on my website if not then frankly I hope you get a computer virus as someone is stealing from me so yeah but anyway welcome to the first ever Laura Jackson video log. I think it’s called a Vlog but don’t spam me with comment if it’s not I mean seriously I don’t need hundreds of your wrong it’s this comment. Anyway I decided that since I’m not into the whole Facebook or twitter thing the next best thing is to make some videos for you guys talking about this and that for you my fans so yeah welcome to the first edition of this little thing. It won’t be perfect so please leave comments on how I can do it better! So now all that out of the way let get down to business and this upcoming week. I’m in action this week on Climax Control when I take on Trish Newborn and Tiami Tyler in a 3 way. Now I am sure that some of you out there are having very different thoughts on what going to happen in that match but anyway let look at this match. I mean we got the newcomer Tiami I saw your little appearance with your brother and him talking about this and that looking at the CZW title belt. You think that crap impresses me? I mean seriously CZW is the most low rent bottom feeding crap that exists. I mean the only way anyone get the fans to cheer is throw themselves into a wood-chipper and maybe then they get a little ripple of chants but the truth is that without CZW we wouldn’t have Botchamania so you can think you are ready for this but you’re not I mean you truly think that you are really ready what I’m going to bring to this match? Please you going to find that your little name and all your training was for nothing. Honestly all you are doing making a little bump in the road in my quest for the victory. Then we have Trish. Now Trish I know you hate my guts and you hate them because you know that I beat you at Violent Conduct I took your tag title and I would be holding that belt still if not for something that I will be able to work out till the day I die but you know Trish there is one thing I like about you Trish you never shy away from a fight and well I think it’s well known I gladly punch someone in the mouth if I think that they can give me a good fight. You did give me at the PPV and I’m sure that you will do it again but you know what you may give me a good fight but as much of a fight you can give me it’s going to end with you getting beat and me finally ending this poor run I been on but hey you know that. In fact I know with the win that match and it will be such a good victory that I will shot to the top of the number 1 contender boards. I know Mandy won’t like that but…

I won’t like what Laura

With that Amanda Cortez walked into the video and wrapped her arms around Laura. She had on a black bikini top and tattered jeans. She asked Laura the question once more.

Amanda Cortez
Well are you going to answer me?

Laura Jackson
Yeah I was saying that you wouldn’t be happy when I win as well as I will on Sunday as it will put me up the top of the contender list which means I could be facing you!

Amanda Cortez
Yeah me don’t like that but if it happens we will put on a show!
Amanda then looked at the screen pointing as she did it. So who you talking too?

Laura Jackson
Oh just cutting a little promo into that little camera there for Sunday!

Amanda Cortez
Oh cool hey people!

With that Laura looked at her and giggled.

Laura Jackson
Well I’m done with video number one and so I just want to say thank you for watching legally I hope and if I don’t do another video soon happy holiday I hope you have a great whatever is it you celebrate this time of year and also happy new year as well if you want. So yeah I see you next time bye!

With that Laura and Amanda waves their hands as they did it.

End of Scene 2 & RP
user posted image