Author Topic: Avenge I must (Kim vs Crystal  (Read 924 times)

Offline Kim Pain

• View Profile
Avenge I must (Kim vs Crystal
« on: April 21, 2023, 08:03:13 PM »

Kim was not heavily disappointed to be out of the tournament. Granted she had preferred if it had happened because they were defeated cleanly but life can be such a bitch at times and it was for sure towards Goth.. The man is preparing to get married and Melissa can be quite the bridezilla already and he gets injured. He is recovering well and Kim has stayed in contact to see how he is doing. She missed him though and his wicked sense of humor.. She would have loved to fight the entire tournament with him but at least they were not beaten.. They were just dealing with a set back.. But there will be more opportunities to do this all over again.. But out of this bad thing something good emerged.. SCW management had not forgotten how much Kim wanted to get her hands on Crystal Hilton..

Nor had they forgotten why she wanted to do so in the most gruesome and pain filled way they could possibly get away with legally.. This match was going to happen anyway.. They were to meet up in the ring at the PPV but after Goth was injured Kim made the request for it to be held in Romania.. The reason.. She still had a title shot guaranteed..

Well Kim had been hoping to face Crystal for the championship but she lost that little trinket already. Probably for the best. Bloodstains are a bitch to clean off title belts to begin with. It is about as bad as getting those stains out of your brightly colored gear.. That is why for this match Kim would not be sporting her normal sexy gear.. Nah.. She was opting for dark jeans and a top so that at least her wrestling gear was not ruined by the blood that will be spilled.. That is not a threat.. It is a spoiler.. Now why would Christian even listen to the woman that has only been in the federation for just a few months? Partly because of Kat Jones and her amazing skills in talking with management..

Kim is not the best at remaining friends with people at times and if there is one you want to keep on your good side it is Christian.. He has a mean streak like you would not believe and if you cross this man.. Oh boy.. He will get even in spades darling.. And that is putting it very mildly.. As it's well documented now Christian does not like Crystal very much and that is perhaps the understatement of the year.. Well he was the evil genius that had the idea of asking Kim what kind of match she had in mind for this little piece of revenge she was wanting and without hesitation Kim responded.. Hardcore Hell.. Inside a fifteen feet high steel cage.. Anything goes.. Weapons.. Bloodshed.. Tables.. Chairs.. Ladders.. Whatever you could get your hands on..  If there was any doubt if Christian truly disliked our twisty turny woman of many names.. There is your answer as it was granted and it was booked as the main event of the show.

Now granted what Crystal did happened months ago.. Most people have probably forgotten it happened to begin with.. Half of the federation is so self-absorbed that they do not see anything that has got nothing to do with them.. So let’s remind you.. Kat Jones had just defeated Mercedes Vargas. She had a shiny title.. Her friend at the time was Crystal Hilton. Next thing Kat knows is that she was being attacked by Crystal Hilton and she was helped in the attack by Mercedes.. And all of that did not sit well with Kim at all..

And so Kim plotted her revenge.. Her desire to get even with those that hurt her sister drove her from retirement back into the ring and kicking ass like she had not been out of the business for nearly 7 years.. Kim has already dealt with Mercedes.. She has already dealt with Crystal’s wife.. And she has dealt with their little protege.. Now it was time to make the traitor pay.. While most did not even know it happened.. And those that did had forgotten it.. Kim did not forget.. Kat did not forget.. And the family.. This family.. Their family.. They hold grudges.. They will get even with interest.. Nobody fucks with this family.. Something quite a few are going to learn the hard way..

Cluj-Napoca - Hoia Forest - Sunrise

It was not even 5 am yet when the sun came up over the treeline into the little cave where Kim had found her camping spot. The cliffs on the west side of the forest were far enough from the clearing that Kim had peace and quiet when she wanted to but could meet up with Devona as well. Now it was early in the morning and Kim was waiting on Devona to make her way towards the cliffs so that they could head out to the true castle of Vlad the Impaler.. Kim is a bit of a history lover and as fun as the fictional castle was to visit. It was by no means the home of Dracula.. Or Vlad Drăculea. Or Vlad Tepes.. Or Prince Vlad III of Wallachia.. Prince Vlad of Transylvania.. The man had about as many names as Crystal for fuck sake..

In what we now know as Romania.. But the worst name of them all had to be Vlad the Impaler.. A blood thirsty man in the eyes of his enemies that would have wooden stakes 8 to 10 feet in length driven through his enemies and their spies and put those in the ground outside his castle walls to warn his enemies to not mess with him.. Kim was a bit fascinated by the stories and the legends surrounding Vlad.. The man was brutal.. Bloodthirsty and dangerous.. It reminded her of her fiance quite honestly.

However, for this trip to the true castle of Vlad as it was not Castle Bran at all although it is rumored that the castle was the inspiration for the story Bram Stoker wrote about Dracula.. The one we all know.. No it was not the fancy castle Bran it was Cetatea Poenari also known as the Poenari Citadel.. The story behind that castle is perhaps even more gruesome than the impaling of his enemies.. Good old bad boy Vlad had conquered the area and taken possession of the old already ruined castle that stood there before.. The original castle Arges was once in the possession of his family before but was taken over in one of the many wars that plagued the entire region..

When Vlad conquered it however the crafty son of a bitch enslaved the nobility of his defeated enemies and made them build the new Poenari Citadel out of the old stone and new stone hacked out of the cliff below the castle. The ones that refused are still resting not so peacefully underneath the stones that make up the castle ruine today.. The location of the citadel in the middle of a mountain range on top of a cliff peak made it damn near impossible to conquer and it was used for about 100 years after Vlad had died.. Yes.. He died.. He was never a blood sucker so not immortal or staked. He was nearly 50 by the time he died which was old for a warrior prince and he died in battle as it should have been..

The myth was born out of his name Vlad Drăculea, Vlad Son of the Dragon, as his father was a knight in the order of the dragon some Luxembourg king gave him that.. And that made Vlad III, the son of the dragon.. Dracula.. The local myths and legends about vampires were brought into the story because of his blood thirsty nature.. Stakes.. He literally impaled people on gigantic wooden stakes.. Toss it all together and pour it into the creative mind of a fictional writer and the story was born of Dracula.. The father of all vampires.. Okay.. History class is over.. On to the trip..

Kim had finished her coffee and put away her mug when she heard a sharp whistle.. Devona had arrived.. She grabbed her bag and made her way down the cliffs and together they headed for Kim’s rental car. They had a nearly 5 hour drive to make it to the Castle ruins before lunch. Devona told her that nobody ever wanted to do things with her like Kim was inviting her along to. Nobody wanted anything to do with her. Kim did not get it. She is an awesome wrestler with a great personality.. A tomboy like Kim and they had a lot in common..

Why did they not ask Devona along for the fun stuff.. Simple.. Too fucking scared.. Their loss.. It took another thirty minutes to reach Kim’s rental car. Nearly 5 hours of them laughing and talking about everything and nothing special at the same time. Bonding one could say and they had a great time together making time fly and as they drove into the town they found a little cafe to have some Dracula inspired lunch. Yes Kim is that type of nerd.. Complaints? She will take them under advisement if you file them threefold in Hebrew.

Devona : Have you given Crystal a piece of your mind yet?

Kim : Not yet but I will.. Was thinking of shooting my promo up there..

Kim nodded towards the castle and grabbed her coffee and smirked.. Her dark eyes sparkling in mischief. Crystal had no clue just how much trouble she was in and the smirk and evil glint in her eyes made Devona smile just as sinister. Yin and yang in many ways these two are. But just as wicked. When they had finished lunch they drove on towards the castle. The stair climb was a work out by itself and they were enjoying the trip.. But still Kim’s eyes were slowly going darker as she mentally prepared to show Crystal just who in the hell she was up against.

Kim had called ahead the day before to get them a guided tour in English which made the entire story even more sinister to hear.. They were told the history of the castle and about the many victims that made up the foundation of the castle.. It did not take much for them to agree to let Kim decide on a location for her promo and once they did the tour which took about two hours Kim had picked the perfect spot in her mind.. At the base of the castle ruins they have 2 stakes shoved into the ground with two replica’s of enemies of Vlad impaled on it. The sun was already setting behind the mountains surrounding the castle and in the reddish glow of the sun Devona aimed the camera at Kim and nodded..

~ Promo ~

The scene opens on Kim sitting on the ground beneath the impaled victims of Vlad the Impaler.. Her eyes near black as the rage was barely contained inside of her..

Kim :I have waited a long time to get you in my grasp but you managed to avoid me.. Facing someone else and losing your precious little title.. But I told everyone from day one I did not give a fuck if it was for any title when we get to face each other.. See Crystal.. Unlike you I am not a victim to gold fever..

You are just like every other pathetic gold hungry bitch in this business.. You do not give a fuck about anything other than gold.. You need it like a drug.. You crave it like a 2 dollar whore craves her heroine's fix.

You would sacrifice everything for it..

You are an addict..

Kim smirked and scoffed at it..

Kim : It is evident in everything you have done.. You attacked your own wife for gold..

You attacked friends for gold..

You talked a lot of trash and sucked up to people wanting their friendship.. When you kiss their asses Crystal are you already looking up to where you can stick the knife in their back?

You have twisted and turned your allegiances to fit your title hunt and the champion you are facing…

What was the first thing you tweeted about after losing your title..

Was it bitch whine and moan.. No.. I give you that…

It was a tweet about how you were going on the hunt for a bigger title.. In the meanwhile you are getting your ass kicked in several federations at the same time.. I have seen those matches.. And I have to say..

You are a fucking idiot..

You lost the title you had in SCW.. Why in the hell should you deserve a shot at a higher title? You failed.. Get back to the end of the line and pray to the gods that you may at some point actually make your way back into a title picture because there are better and more deserving people standing in a long line ahead of you.

Kim shook her head for a moment before speaking again..

Kim : You should be more careful who you stab in the back.. They may have family in the business.. Family that holds grudges..

I could not give a damn about you in any capacity.. You and I will never be friends.. Never.. I do not care if the pope himself gave you a blessing with holy water..

You will always be the same gold digging, backstabbing bitch..

The reason why you have had too many last names to count.. Why your allegiances have switched on a dime.. Why you have had any success in this business at all.. All of it comes down to one thing..

You are the scum of the earth.. You would do anything to take the title in any way possible.. Attacking the champion that actually earned their title.. Provoking them..

If they were the delusional idea that you were actually their friend.. You go right ahead and stab them in the back.. The gold digging little bitches of the world bow to you because you are the biggest gold digging slut to walk the face of the earth..

That your wife number god knows how many did not divorce your worthless ass yet only shows that she barely has 2 brain cells to rub together herself.. But I guess she is good for something.. Wrestling and teaching others how to wrestle are definitely not it..

Kim raised her eyebrow and smirked..

Kim : You were actually wondering if the hate was necessary.. You were wondering what you did that I hated you so much.. You were wondering if it was needed for me to break her wifeys character into tiny little shreds…

Yes it was needed.. And I am not even remotely done.. You are going to be a bloody stain on the mat of the ring inside of the demonic structure I asked for..

I am going to torture you..

I asked for this match because it was about time that somebody made you hurt as much as the hurt you caused others to have.. I am going out there for revenge..

Do I give a fuck if I win or lose this match.. No.. I am not going out there to win Crystal.. I am going out there to cause pain.. I am going out there to hurt you.. I want you in the ring in a pool of your own blood begging for mercy..

But I am not going to give you it..

Did you give Kat a break when you attacked her from behind… No… So why should I.. At least you know I am coming for you..

Kim’s face seemingly darkened her dark eyes sparkle in the reddish light from the sunset..

Kim : I did not befriend you only to stab you in the back.. You should have paid more attention.. Kat has always said that she was the baby sister to monsters… If you thought she meant her brothers only.. You thought wrong..

Out of all of the monsters I am the worst one and I will make sure you regret every fucking time that you punched her.. Kicked her.. Each time Mercedes hit her…

I am going to make you regret even thinking of stabbing Kat in the back.. I am going to use every inch of the cage as a weapon against you.. I am going to use it to mutilate your body to the point that it is not even attractive anymore to that two braincell wifey of yours.

Kim smirked and tilted her head slightly…

Kim : And I am not even close to being done then.. I am going to be the reason this show will be rated Adult for explicit violence.. blood shed and gore.. I am going to make you into a crimson mess and paint the ring canvas with your broken body and the paint is your blood..

I have been wanting to pull every single blue strand of hair out by the roots and destroy your face from the moment you pulled that shit on my baby sister.. There is a difference between facing me and facing her..

She actually gave a fuck about you at one point.. While me… I couldn't care less if you survive this match.. If I cripple you for life.. If I could I would take one of these stakes with me and in the home of Vlad the Impaler do what the most violent and bloodthirsty Prince of Romania’s long storied history would have done..

But unfortunately that is not allowed.. So I will say you will be alive by the end of the match but I can not guarantee that you will live to fight another day..

Kim chuckled and got to her feet walking closer to Devona who was holding the camera..

Kim : You hated me for what I said about your wife.. You had false accusations about how I trash talked about her.. Now you have a reason to hate me.. You and that bimbo of yours can not stop this..

Revenge will be mine.. I will make you regret the day you stabbed Kat in the back.. Go cry.. Go whine about how sorry you are.. About how you want to make this right..

If you had tried that sob story with anyone else it may have stood a chance but Kat.. She is not buying it.. And nobody else is either..

You have tried this crap with too many people and we know that you will do it again if we dangle a shiny golden title like a carrot for you to chase..

I will avenge my sister as you shortened her career with this and you wonder why we are reluctant to let it go.. We hold grudges.. And we have a short fuse..

Kim’s mood turned even darker..

Kim : You are fuck out of luck this week for another reason..

When our match is over I have to fly to the UK and fight my own brother… The rage and the anger that I have about having no say in having to face him.. I am taking that out on you..

You only know that I am the sister to the woman you are once again sucking up to.. What is it this time you want from her..

While you are still trying to scrape gold together and failing epically at doing so.. Kat has become the CEO of the biggest and best wrestler management company in the world..

If you think for even a single moment that you are actually good enough to be a part of CCPE let me put you straight right away…

You are not.

We have no interest in backstabbing little bitches.. A CCPE wrestler makes their intentions known and do not need to resort to having to stab someone in the back to get the matches we want most.

We earn them on merit.. We earn them by fighting.. We earn them by winning.. And you have not won anything yet..

The only reason why I am the number one contender for the bombshell roulette championship was because you held that title and I wanted your head on a silver fucking platter.. But you lost it.. Like you lost chance after chance against my special ringside guest.. He is going to be in the crowd to watch you being destroyed..

You remember Kevin right… Oh yeah you do.. Because you even asked him to kick Amy’s ass.. What’s the matter little Zirkonia.. Too lazy to do it your damn self.. Or are you incapable of it.. Like you were incapable of beating Kevin.. What was it.. Your second attempt or your third at his gold..

Kevin is looking forward to it so much that he traveled with Kat to Romania to be here live and in person for it..

Kim smirked and tilted her head as she leaned in closer..

Kim : Is it getting clear to you yet.. Nobody wants you to get close to a title again.. Nobody believes your supposed turn for the good.. You have switched sides so many times that your career highlights are like a damn tennis match..

But you will get plenty of time to think about what you have done… And you will pay for all of  it with blood, sweat and tears.. In the hospital..

I do not give a fuck if I win or lose.. What I want.. Is your sweet screams of pain and despair echoing throughout the stadium..

Win or lose… You’re fucked!

Devona cuts the video there, fading the scene to black.. Turning off the camera and handing it to Kim who puts it in her backpack..

Devona : Wicked..

Kim : Everything about her pisses me off.. She is an entitled little bitch with a gold fever unrivaled even by the Magpie himself..

There was a loud cry from a bird nearby and moments later a gigantic raven landed on Kim’s shoulder.. Kim was not startled for some reason as the bird had a familiar air about it.. She looked right at the bird who seemed to look right into her soul. The world around her faded away for a moment.  It was as if time stood still as images of battles fought throughout the ages flashed in her mind's eye and Kim gasped as the Raven pressed its head against her forehead. She felt like she traveled to another place and time and the battlefields surrounding her were littered with the victims of the war fought.. As Kim looked down she did not see the outfit she had put on but the leather and metal of armor wrapped tight around her body.. Her armor.. Forged through the years with blood, sweat and tears..

The armor she earned.. The Arch Angels armor.. Her own patterns decorating the leather and the metal.. The white and golden combination was spotless even as her sword was soaked in blood.. A sword with angel wings on the handle in her hand and a shield wrapped tight around the forearm of the other arm.. She felt the cold rage and fury of the warrior inside of her as the enemy dared enter her domain.. The enemy bore the face of the woman that she was to face.. In black and crimson red with her bright blue hair standing out from the black clad minions surrounding her.. She was standing still in the distance.. Her confident smirk angered Kim even more..

As she looked around her the bodies of the conquered ones littered the grounds surrounding her.. The broken and mutilated faces of those she defeated on her warpath to the enemy had the faces of those she conquered since her return.. One by one they laid at her feet.. Soulless eyes gazing up at her still their faces frozen in the silent screams of agony that brought about their doom.

She had seen this before.. The battlefield.. She had not expected to return to the land of the doomed at this point in time as she normally had to conjure it for herself but she had not done this in years.. The sorceress in the back watching over the battlefield.. Her long raven hair blowing in the wind.. Whisper always did know what she needed the most.. It would not surprise her if this Raven was sent to take her there..

The rage she had been holding onto is not going to be needed  in this battle as Crystal was not the strong warrior she seems to be in her accolades.. Kim nodded in silent agreement.. Leave the true rage for those opponents worthy of it.. Crystal is not one of those.. She never was and never would be..

The voice of Whisper was clear as day as she spoke to Kim..

Whisper : My Harbinger of doom.. My gorgeous Arch Angel.. My daughter.. I am so proud of you and all that you have achieved since returning to the battlefield.. You look splendid in your armor.. As does your kin..

Whisper raised her arms and the smoke behind her cleared the familiar armor of her kin slowly emerging..

Whisper : We will always stand beside you.. Always

Kim’s eyes widened as she saw emerging next to Whisper, her brother.. Mac, he stood tall and proud and smiled towards her before nodding his fist clenched on his heart a tiny bow told her more than words would.. They would be okay.. No matter what their match would become.. They would be fine..

Kim : I love you my brother..

Mac : And I love you sister.. Nothing will change that..

Kat : Family.. Always..

Kim nodded..

Kim : Always.. I need to avenge my kin..I need to fight for you…

Kat : You have.. You already have.. Fight my sister.. But do not fight for me.. I can handle my own battles.. Fight for yourself.. Avenge me and let go of your guilt.. You could not have stopped it.. Nobody could..

Standing side by side the family rallied.. As Kim look the sides she saw all of them in the battlefield of rage.. All in full armor.. Their hair whipping around them in the wind..7 Arch Angels.. Wings spread.. Weapons at the ready.. Kim was leading the charge this time around.. She raised her sword up high and her eyes travelled to Mac on her left and Kat on the right.. A battle cry echoed in her head as they charged..

The loud cry of the Raven broke her out of the imagery and Kim smiled towards the Raven before softly kissing it on the beak..

Kim : I understand..

The Raven bowed and flew off into the distance and Kim turned towards Devona and smiled.. The smile was warm and the traces of anger and rage were long gone from her eyes..

Kim : Let’s head back..

Together made their way down the mountain.. Devona nodded.. She had seen the change the Raven brought to her new friend.. A good change..