Offline Remi&Eden

• View Profile
    • Remington Grayson
±±PAWNS
« on: February 10, 2017, 07:22:38 PM »

\'user

<div style="width: 695px; margin: auto;">
FLASHBACK TO 2012

I was only fifteen years old and it was in the middle of the summer in the dead heat of it.  I had managed to stay away from my father for almost a week now; crashing at random people’s houses until their parents kicked me out, tired of seeing me there.  But this morning, I had tried to fly under my father’s radar.  It had worked and he had left for work, sober.  I could tell the minute he got up to shower before he had to leave for work that he was sober because of the way  he wasn’t mumbling to himself about how he hadn’t gotten any lately.  I had stayed locked in my room, praying he didn’t even realize I was home.  I hadn’t gotten home until 3 am, when I knew that he’d be in his deepest sleep and it had worked; he hadn’t even realized that I was home.  So I spent the day doing whatever I wanted at my house, knowing that he’d go to the bar or strip club to waste his money on booze and drugs before he’d stumble in around 8 pm.

The time came way too quickly and I hoped that he didn’t think I was home but I had a weird feeling that he’d try to see if I was home.  I breathe out shallowly, trying not to breathe loudly as if he could hear it through a door.  I had jumped when I heard him start to pound on my door and I sat up in my bed, frozen in my spot.  I didn’t know that he had known that I was home.  I hadn’t made a mess all day and I was sure that nothing looked out of place.  I wanted to cry, almost being able to smell the odor from the drugs and alcohol he’s consumed that night.

“I KNOW that you’re in there, you little slut!  I talked to your little friend’s dad and he told me he kicked your slutty ass out!”\ \HENRY:remi’s dad

I had tried to be still, not wanting to answer him as he banged on the door to my bedroom.  He wasn’t going to stop; I knew that he was persistent.

“OPEN this damned door, NOW!”\ \HENRY:remi’s dad

I closed my eyes, taking a deep breath and swallowing before I had gotten off of my bed and walked slowly over to the door.  I yelp when he kicks the door and I hurried faster and quickly unlocked the door and pulled it open to come face to face with my irate father.

“Where the fuck have you been for the past fucking week?!”\ \HENRY:remi’s dad

I looked at him, the fear written in my eyes as he stares at me, probing me with his eyes.  I didn’t know how to answer him that wouldn’t get me slammed into the wall or into his fist.  His eyes had been bloodshot and his tie hung loosely around his neck.  I yelp when he reaches out and grabs a handful of my blonde locks and pulled me over to him, gripping my hair tightly in his fist.

“ANSWER me.” \ \HENRY:remi’s dad

I had been trying to find the words but all I could think about was his hand in my hair and the look on his face.  My hands had gone up instantly to my hair, trying to pull his hands from my hair.

“I-I was staying at a friend’s house!” ||REMI

The partial lie had slipped from my mouth before I had even really known it to be a lie.  I knew that he was pissed and he wanted me to pay for my absence; because the longer I was away, the less sex he had.  He was starting to slur his words and his grip only became tighter in my hair before he yanked my hair, pulling me out into the hallway and I screamed from instinct.

“WHO the fuck gave you permission to go stay at a friend’s house?!  I don’t think I gave you that permission.” \ \HENRY:remi’s dad

He was right and I knew that he was but it still didn’t mean that I wasn’t going to do it again in the near future.  I would do anything it took to get away from my father for long periods of time.

“Nobody is the answer, you ungrateful bitch!” \ \HENRY:remi’s dad

He had screamed at me as if it had been my fault that he was such a horrible father.  He glowers at me, the look in his eyes wild and crazy.   I had tried to shield mmy face, having known what was going to come next but it had only angered him and he shoved me hard to the ground.  I yelp as I land hard on my arm, having put it out to break my fall.  He landed a kick to my ribs and I had grabbed at them, trying to shield me before I felt his hand in my hair again and he pulled me back up to my feet.

“I’m sorry!” ||REMI

I had only wanted him to stop kicking me and stop hurting me but my apology only angered him more and he smacked me hard across the face before he drug me over to the stairs.  I had tried not to cry but this was the craziest he had been toward me and I had known it was a different look in his eyes than I’d ever seen before as he pulled me down the stairs.  I had struggled to stay on my feet as he had done so, seeing that he was much taller than myself and bigger.

“I’ll teach you a lesson about disappearing, girl.  You want to disappear so badly, maybe I’ll just help you.” \ \HENRY:remi’s dad

I didn’t know what that had meant at the time but it had scared me down to my core.  He refused to let go of my hair as he pulled me roughly into the kitchen and I didn’t know what he was going to do.  I had grabbed at his one hand that still had my hair wrapped around it as he walked over to the drawers and pulled them open, one at a time and slamming them shut when he didn’t find what he was looking for.

“I’m sorry!  Please, Dad let go!” ||REMI

I knew that I had been grasping at straws because he wasn’t going to stop and he most definitely wasn’t going to let go.  Not then, not when he had an idea firmly planted in his drunken, drug clouded mind.  I watch as he pulls a knife out of the drawers and my eyes widened in fear, the blood running cold in my veins.  I had watched as he eyed the sharp edge of the knife.

“So you wanted to disappear from me, did you?” \ \HENRY:remi’s dad

I struggled harder, trying to pull out of his grasp before he pulled me to him, turning me in his arms so that my back was pressed against his chest.  He presses the knife against my neck but not enough to cut me.  I froze instantly, completely stopped moving at the feeling of the blade against my skin.

“N-no.” ||REMI

He had laughed.  The noise hadn’t sounded warm or inviting like most laughs did but instead the noise was cold and filled my veins with fear.  I didn’t know what he was planning or if he was just using this as a scare tactic.

“You shouldn’t lie to your pops, Remington.” \ \HENRY:remi’s dad

The way he had said my first name had sent chills down my spine.  He had never acknowledged me by name; just as slut, whore, skank or any other vulgar term he could think of.  When he did say my name, it meant that whatever was going to happen was going to be bad.  He had used my name the night he stole my innocence from me when I was just barely thirteen years old.

“I-I’m not, dad.” ||REMI

The look in his eyes had told me he didn’t believe me as he moved the knife down.  I tried not to squirm as he made a cut in my shirt a bit and I tried to relax but it wasn’t working.  I wanted to move away from him, but I was terrified that he’d hurt me or do something stupid much, much worse.

“You are a really bad liar, Remington.” \ \HENRY:remi’s dad

He laughed again as if it was something funny that he should be laughing at.  I had tried to pull away from him but he just jerked me back against him, holding me in place.  I didn’t know what to do.  I could smell the alcohol that was on his breath and on his clothes and I knew he wasn’t going to stop and he’d had a knife in his hand at that point in time.  I knew there weren’t many options for me to choose from so I chose the best one that was available for me: I twisted out of his arms and had managed to get away without a scratch or scrape from the knife.  I hadn’t realized that I could do that until then and I stood a few feet away from my father and I turned to face him just as he lunged at me.  The white hot pain that seared through my body didn’t register until he pulled back from me with the knife still in his hands with blood coating the blade.  My hands instantly went down as I looked down to see the gash in my right hip.  I looked at my father, the shock evident on my face before collapsing to the ground, the blood spilling out and around me.

He either didn’t care or was to drunk to even process what was going on as he walked away from me, leaving me in a pool of my own blood to go to his room.  I laid there for what I felt like was hours but Eden later informed me she had walked into see me lying there around 8:40 p.m.  I was barely conscious when she arrived but I could feel the pressure she was holding on the open wound with a kitchen towel as she called 911 on her phone.  I couldn’t hear what she was telling me because it was too faint and I had just wanted to sleep.

END OF FLASHBACK.

My eyes opened as I lie in bed and I can hear myself gasping for breath and I scramble to push the covers off of my body.  I sit up and pull my shirt up to examine the scar that sat by my right hip from my own father stabbing me.  I run my fingers over it delicately before pushing my light purple hair out of my face.  I didn’t know that flashbacks could be that vivid.  I swear that I could feel the knife sliding into my skin, separating it and plunging into my body.  I glance over to the other side of my bed and relax once I see that Mr. Ryan Keys wasn’t in my bed, remembering that I hadn’t invited him over.

Eden comes rushing into my bedroom, a look of alarm on her pretty face.  I look at her before realizing that I must’ve been screaming in my sleep.  I give her a sheepish look before she walks over and sits next to me on my bed.

“I’m okay, Edie...” ||REMI

”Are you sure, Rem?”/\EDEN

I just nod my head because what else could I tell her?  I didn’t want to worry her anymore than I had already.  She’s had a hard time coming back from her divorce from the scum of the Earth so I tried not to worry her.  Even though, I know she worried about me and Ryan and how open we were on Twitter with our sexcapades.  I offer her a small smile, wanting to reassure her.  She finally smiles back and I grin, happily before leaning over and hugging her, wanting to feel somewhat connected to her.  It was going to be an interesting couple of days.

â–¬ON CAMERAâ–¬

Remi and Eden sat behind a table and they had been signing autographs for most of the day even though Remi was sure that nobody really knew who they were.  Eden hushed her and so, Remi was now focused on her phone, scrolling through Facebook or Twitter, whichever it was that was of interest to her at the moment.  Eden nudges her and Remi shoots her older sister a look that could kill.  Eden points to the camera man that was coming over to film their little promo.  Remi was happy that her sister was a little more organized that she was.

“Oh yay...” ||REMI

Eden shot her sister a look as the cameraman nods his head, letting Eden and Remi know that they could start now.

“It’s been awhile since the SCW universe has seen either one of us.  And we cannot be more than excited to be back!”/\EDEN[

Remi wanted to gouge her eyes out and plug her ears because Eden was way too cheerful and Remi hated that.

“You don’t have to sound like an overjoyed cheerleader, Edie.  I’m sure people will get the general picture that we’re happy to be back.” ||REMI

Eden once again shoots Remi a look, trying to get her sister to cool it with the snide remarks but Remi just rolls her eyes at her sister.  Remi runs a hand over her forhead before playing with one of the ends of her braided pigtails.

“We are going to be going up against Odette Stevens and Evie Baang.  Now, Evie we are somewhat familiar with but Odette is completely new to us.  While we know that she’s not new to SCW, she is new to us and that will be like walking into uncharted----”/\EDEN

“Technically, we only know Evie outside of the ring, Eden.  Evie wasn’t a performer when we knew her.” ||REMI

Remi held a smug look on her face as she continues to play on her phone, absent-mindedly ignoring the camera.

“That doesn’t matter, Remi.  We know her personality…”/\EDEN

“But we really don’t, Edie.  We only know what we used to know about her and what’s to say that hasn’t changed since then?  She’s obviously apart of a tag team now, so that’s different about her.   She seems to not agree with everything about her tag team partner if you go by her Twitter…” ||REMI

Eden raised an eyebrow at Remi, who shrugged in response to the raised brow..

“How do you know all this?”/\EDEN

“When Ryan’s asleep, I’m bored so I go on Twitter…” ||REMI

Remi hadn’t thought it to be such a big deal, but apparently her sister did.  Remi rolls her eyes and waves her hand at Eden, telling her to continue.

“Anways...the two of us are excited to get back into the groove of things as a SCW tag team.  We’ve been away from the ring far too long and it’s time we’ve changedd that.  Remi and I are ready to be back in the ring and we’ve been in the ring all week, trying to shake off any ring rust.”/\EDEN

“I’d rather have been on Ryan...” ||REMI

Remi was mumbling under her breath but the comment could be heard anyways.  Eden shoots her sister a look.

“Ryan Keys should not be your only concern right now, Remington.”/\EDEN

Remi smirks at the mention of Ryan’s full name.

“Ryan Keys should always be my concern, Eden Rae.  Have you seen him naked?  I don’t think so.  By-the-way, any guys back there in the SCW that are single, Edie here is single too and hasn’t been laid in months.  Get at her.” ||REMI

Eden had a somewhat horrified look on her face as Remi basically uses the SCW platform to pimp her out so to speak.

“Remington Emilie!  That was not appropriate!”/\EDEN

Remi just shrugs her shoulders, not caring whether Eden thought it was appropriate or not, she thought it was funny and that’s what mattered.

“But it’s true..” ||REMI

Eden just shakes her head before closing her eyes and taking a breath so she can continue.

“Any-ways…as I was saying before that little comment...”/\EDEN

Remi rolls her eyes and puts her phone down on the table, tired of this camera bullshit.

“LOOK, all you were saying is how that you and I have been in a ring, practicing all week.  We’re ready to step back into a SCW ring and hopefully kick some butt this weekend.  Now we don’t have any beef with Evie or Odette, it’s just a match that we got thrown into because Christian Underwood saw that we haven’t been booked in a couple of months and wants to job us to the new team of Odette Stevens and Evie Baang.  Well, guess what I don’t really care what Mr. Underwood wants.  He can do as he pleases and when I’m not on SCW turf, I can do as I please.  So, there you have it people.  Eden and I are being used as pawns against Evie and Odette.  Just don’t think we’re going to go down without a fight.” ||REMI

Remi grabs her phone and leans back in her chair, ready to tune the cameraman out again.

“Well, okay then.  Just know that the both of us are prepared for Sunday.  And we’ll do what we have to to make it through the match, win or lose.  Remi thinks we’re just being used as pawns, but I think we could make something out of this match.  And I know that we will prove it to you on Sunday.  See you then.”/\EDEN

Eden looks at Remi and whispers something but Remi shakes her head no, uninterested in giving the camera anymore attention.  Eden flashes the cameraman a smile and he walks away, letting the scene fade to black.
>