Author Topic: You Two Again? So Be It...  (Read 563 times)

Offline Kain

• View Profile
    • Kain
You Two Again? So Be It...
« on: February 09, 2012, 05:36:25 PM »
 I stepped out of Gold’s Gym on a chilly Thursday morning in Carson City, Nevada, and felt the cool breeze whipping my face. Dropping my black gym bag onto the sidewalk, I tugged my black vest closer to me as the wheels in my head were rapidly turning. Once again, I thought of nothing but the main event at the next Climax Control, where I am always destined to be in. I didn’t particularly care for being in a tag-match, but it gives me another chance to wreck havoc on my own terms against a veteran rival and a man who I pissed off by mentioning pain and suffering for his daughter to witness awhile back. I’m glad I pissed them off, because it’s all about me. It’s all about me being in the spotlight.

Before I could think any further on the matter, I felt someone poking me on my leg and a new voice spoke from my right.

Hey Mister! Mister!

I looked down and saw a young girl, looking up at me. She was wearing a school uniform, one that you would see from a religious school. Her penetrating blue eyes were seeking out my own, not bothering to hide the excitement that was in her small smile, blonde hair down on her shoulder length. I glanced up and saw a female standing next to her. It appears to be her mother, who was looking at me, trying to figure me out. Did they know who I was?

You’re Kain, the former AWA champion that’s now working for SCW, right?

I silently nodded.

Normally, my daughter would have not bothered to poke strangers like this, but you are different. She’s a fan of yours and would like an autograph.

By this point, people were already awake and heading towards work or bringing their kids to school, such as this mother-daughter team. I could have said no and walked away from them, but I realized that neither of them meant any harm. My opponents, on the other hand, did intend damage by their own means and that’s who I really have issues with at this point in time. The chilly wind grew harsher and I did my best to ignore it as I took a step forward and kneeled, looking at the child directly in her eyes.

What is your name, child?

Anne.

She handed me a photo of me that was taken back in my days during the Asylum Wrestling Alliance, when I was the world champion, a time when no one was able to stop me. It made me think of the betrayal that Goth put me through when I suffered a broken ankle and could no longer continue. Afraid that my trail of destruction would continue once I came back, he violated the terms of my contract agreement between the federation and I and fired me. It would be the biggest mistake he ever made, as I made a comeback and was now determined to put an end to him. The memory came from somewhere within me, but I banished it within seconds as I also took her black marker. I signed my name on it and handed it back to the little girl, who was jumping for joy and her small smile widened into a grin. I slowly stood up and shook the mother’s hand. She whispered her thanks and took her young daughter by the hand. They disappeared into the crowd as I watched them leave. Then I looked down and grabbed my black gym bag, slinging it over my shoulder, then walked in the opposite direction, heading back to my hotel.

All week long, I had been in Carson City, preparing for my fight. It would have happened last week, but for some reason, it was pushed back. I heard of the news from my girl, Ariel, and was angry. For one, no one should be pushing back any of the shows that I was in, because I am the biggest draw on their pathetic roster. I am the one man, the most complete fighter in the world, who can bring something fresh and original every time I enter the battlefield. More importantly, I hated delays like these because it temporarily halts my opportunity of becoming a champion, especially being on top of the world, which is where I belong. No one else is allowed to sit on the throne and it offends me that there’s someone sitting there. Sooner or later, that pack of fools will eventually have to face me either for the first time or one more time. When that time come, all of them will know their quick demise and I’ll be the one ushering the Sin City Wrestling alliance into an era of my immortality and greatness.

As I continued my journey to the hotel, I suddenly felt a vibration from the right side of my brown pants. Seizing it out from its concealment, I looked on my IPhone 4S and recognized the caller on the caller I.D. system. I answered it and placed the phone onto my left ear.

Kain.

One of your opponents showed up on television. Have you seen it yet?

Not yet. I’ll check it out when I return to the hotel. Love you Lisa.

Love you too. I’ll be waiting for you.

The sound of a dial-tone occurred on the other line, so I ended the call on my side and dumped the phone back into its hiding place. I took one glance at the sun, which was slowly starting to rise from the east, then hailed for a taxi. It didn’t take long to secure one for myself as I placed my bag in the trunk and got in. The door closed behind me, I gave my driver directions to the Holiday Day Inn Express Hotel & Suites Carson and the cab drifted away from the sidewalk and disappeared quickly from view.

Unlike some people, I don’t need to visit an old haunt to be reminded about the past. In fact, the past is always in conflict with the present, because I visit it every time I break people in the ring. I also didn’t have to think of previous mentors that taught me everything I know either; I just simply learned, adapted, and use it to my own advantage in a legal world of combat. Do you really expect me to be thankful for everything they taught me? Do you really expect me to follow suit, look at a bunch of pennies, and think of the many people whom I destroyed? No. Fact is, none of their faces is what matter to me, so long as they are destroyed and gone for good. I want people to understand that fact clearly; I am not to be intimidated by any means! You can throw people my way, veteran or newcomer, and I’ll quickly dispose of them without any hesitation on my side of the street. It’s all part of the plan that I have developed and currently walking the path on, so should step into that road and get in my way, you leave me no choice but to obliterate them. And yet, here you are, Casey and Spike, standing in my way of achieving my dreams. Seeing how last time worked out for me, which wasn’t my fault by the way, I now have every intention of putting you both in place and once again display the truth; that only I am the most dominating entity the world has ever seen. There is no tagline, no catchphrase, no “Freight Train Of Pain” horseshit. Just me, Kain, The King Of Kings, the most complete fighter in the world, ready for a quick battle that will ultimately result in YOUR destruction!

Let’s start with Casey Williams, shall we?

See, Casey, there is a lot of problems with your statements, so let me tackle them. You see, you keep boasting yourself to be a beast, someone that cannot be tamed or controlled. You also seem to enjoy painting this dull picture of you supposedly ending men’s careers. To demonstrate this, you use men from your past, men who are equally as worthless as you are. So for all this boasting, Casey, tell me something; why aren’t you winning? Why aren’t you doing exactly what you are describing and tearing the Sin City Wrestling organization apart with your skill? Explain that to me please, because you fail to impress me. You know me quite well, in the past, that I have completely dominated you in the past and that is the truth. Truth hurts a lot, doesn’t it? Of course, you are going to use our tag-team match as an excuse to say that you won over me. Truth is, you didn’t, because I wasn’t the man that was pinned in the end. Bottom line, Casey, that loss was not engineered by me, so you can take that tag-match and shove it up the ass, because I don’t give a damn. My debut was a lot more successful than anyone else’s debut before and after me, so I believe I accomplished my goal for that time. This week, however, things will be a bit different. In fact, I don’t care if it’s either you or Spike; I will glady injure you both to the point of where you will earn little to no movement. You both will feel my anger from my quick kicks and fast punches, all with 100% power. Unlike you, I do not hold back any of my attacks! You tell me that you won’t take me lightly, but you did so in the past, so I expect nothing but a similar pattern to repeat itself and you will fall before my fist very fast.

I also couldn’t help but laugh when you tell me that I was the one responsible for making you lose trust in people. Let me tell you something, little boy, what I did wasn’t my fault in the slightest. If anything, the people that you hang with, the situations that you get yourself involved in, that’s on your time. Not mine. You should see me as nothing more but a god, a demon, someone that cannot be stopped until he vanquishes all of his foes before him so that he can take back what’s rightfully his! On top of that, you are a hypocrite of the highest order. You tell me that you cannot trust people, yet you willingly embraced yourself in a cause that’s both meaningless and futile. Tell me, is that still my fault? Did I make you decide that choice? Absolutely not! Once again, that’s on your head, not mine. That’s a fact of life; in the end, people will betray you and throw you to the wolves. I’ve had it happen to me, time and again, and what happened to me in the AWA certainly won’t be the last. But in the end, everyone receives my payback in a brutal fashion, Casey. Also, unlike you, I don’t allow myself to join any faction. There is no point in it. So the only cause I desire to ally myself with is my own, Casey. This is something you have learned somewhere along the line, Casey. However, you continue to believe that great things will happen to you by joining a stable, that strength in numbers will prevail over any obstacle. If you think that I’ll fall into that philosophy in time, you’re sadly mistaken. You’re also sadly mistaken in your belief that you can defeat me at anytime. Trust me when I tell you, Casey; the destruction that I carried out against you was nothing but a taste. This time, it is my intention to end your pathetic ambitions and leave you in the dust. I was never an ally to you nor a friend. You got that all twisted in that sick, delusional mind of yours. The only thing you are right about is that I backstabbed you and that’s only because I wanted to. Do you want me to feel mercy or regret? Sorry to disappoint you, but you won’t receive an apology out of me. But you will instead receive pain, misery, and suffering at my hands. Once I accomplished my task, Casey, you won’t be going anywhere but demand an early retirement instead. Meanwhile, I’ll be going on to bigger things than wasting my time crushing pitiful ants on the ground, such as you!

Spike Staggs…

This is our second confrontation. Tell me something, little man…did you enjoy the beating I gave you in the ring? Did you like the feeling of being overpowered and dominated by a man that you never expected to cross in your career? I told you that bad things would happen, Spike. Didn’t I deliver on that promise? This week, I plan on tipping the scales in my favor by bringing out everything within me for our fight, just like last time. This time, there won’t be interference by other men, no cheap shots, no games to be played here. I intend to finish what I started and get rid of worthless fools like you, so that I don’t have to deal with you in the long run. Having Casey Williams as your teammate, by the way, WILL NOT greatly increase the odds in your favor! That was your plan, wasn’t it? To make sure that you got a muscular man with little intelligence backing you up in your corner? Don’t make me laugh, Spike! This could have been a two-on-one affair and I would easily kicked both of your asses without much of a problem, enabling me to leave the ring without a scratch! See, Spike, guys like you make my job easier, not harder. On top of all that, I also have plans to scar you psychologically, Spike. I plan to hurt you to the point of your daughter and son will be crying out your name, asking why you became a huge embarrassment to your children. I  plan to hurt your children by showing them the truth; how you are nothing but a miserable failure that’s hanging by a thread, Spike. Your little daughter is going to be damaged by the pain I will cause you and I’m going to enjoy it. You’re hoping for me to be remorseful, aren’t you? Sorry to disappoint you, but I’m not that kind of man. I’m the kind of man that uses people like you as a stepping stone to where I need to go, Spike. You should take that as nothing but a compliment, Spike, because if it wasn’t for idiots like you, I wouldn’t be here today. You’re nothing but the other thousands of men that tried to cut my head off clean, but failed to do so in the end. Why? Because I always come out on top, Spike. Always!

Now, as to the matter of my mystery partner…

I’m not worried about it.

What?

Were you hoping for me to say that I was?

Think again, boys. I honestly do not care much for the mystery partner, because I don’t need help, just like last time. I don’t need aid from those that think they can possibly do a better job than I ever could. What the authority above really should have done was set in a two-on-one match and I would have been much happier about that. Instead, they had to piss me off and pair me up with someone out there. However, just because they are my partner doesn’t really mean a damn thing to me. Their safety isn’t my responsibility, folks. I intend to settle this fracas on my own, without the aid of anyone. This is a match that will decide the fate of you both, Casey and Spike. This will be the end of everything as you know it! For Casey, I will end his career and end his so-called legacy forever. For Spike, I will send him back home, broken and weak, scarring his children psychologically to the point of where life will be meaningless for them all. In the end, you both are nothing more but a waste of my time. You both should have known, from the beginning that I am a man not to be messed with. Therefore, let it be known that I will not grant any mercy nor remorse. You will look up to me as your God and will do what you are told by me and that’s to die a horrible death by my hand. You shouldn’t prepare yourselves for a victory. Instead, you should prepare yourself for a catastrophe that will be unleashed by my fury. Through my wrath, you will suffer immensely. Once you both are finished, with blood bleeding from your rotting carcasses, I will be headed to what’s rightfully mine and that’s all the championships that I can possess. None of you will stop me. You will bow to me, acknowledge me as The King Of Kings, and realize that both of your careers are about to come to an end. Count on it!
>

SCW Accomplishments
X1 SCW Tag-Team Champion
X2 SCW Roulette Champion
X1 SCW Internet Champion