Author Topic: The Freight Train of Pain is here to stay  (Read 601 times)

Offline Casey Williams

• Freight Train Of Pain
    • View Profile
    • Casey Williams
The Freight Train of Pain is here to stay
« on: February 08, 2012, 09:54:15 PM »
 Scene 1-The crossroads of the Freight Train of Pain

The bright afternoon sun shines down through the trees as their leaves wave in the wind. With each light gust, the leaves make way for the large white paw prints leading down the long drive way to the school. Down a little way is a fork in this road, with a big, rectangular concrete structure that is lined with red brick. The sign reads “Nashua High School South”, as it welcomes you to the home of the Panthers.

As we get closer, the concrete and brick building is decorated in purple and white to show off the school colors with pride. The parking lot is full of buses and cars trying to leave at the end of a hard academic day. But the real story is not outside, but inside of the school itself where Nashua High Alumni Casey Williams is inside. Moving through the remainder of the students loitering in the halls we come to see Casey standing outside of the room where he spent most of his high school years training. He left blood, sweat, and probably a few beers stained into the old mats.

Casey-“I remember the days of giving it my all in this very room. I trained hardest of anyone that has ever stepped foot in this room, except maybe Coach Hardy himself. While he might not have taught me everything I know now, he did help me tighten up my wrestling skills and he is partly responsible for the beast that you see today. Just to think that it all started in this room, and back before the school was Nashua High South, but just the sole Nashua High School.  That’s right; Nashua decided to build a 2nd public high school, placing one north of the Nashua River due to the increasing student population in the school, and keeping this building here, just south of the Nashua River.”

Casey gives a half assed smile, which is a rare sight to say the least. He takes another moment of silence before he turns back to the camera. His eyes regain the intensity we have come to expect from the Freight Train of Pain. He motions for the camera to walk with him as he wanders through the wide open hallways of the school. Something catches his eye from the side and he turns toward it. He walks to the soda machine and buys a Coke and takes a drink of it before talking again.

Casey-“I get asked all the time why I am dubbed the Freight Train of Pain. Well, let me tell you why, and then show you why. As you know, I have ended men’s careers. Not only that, there were guys who I thought were finished, like Saint Patty, who I took out for a span of time, and he just recently returned, but just a shell of his former self. I have ended the careers of guys who, when at the top of their game, were at the top of the organization that we worked in. Take Krusher and Laz from the AWA, and Waylon “Heavy Metal” Holliday for examples. I was placed in a match with Krusher in AWA, and he was a member of the feared Blood Brothers team, who dominated the scene there for the longest time. I soundly defeated him, and caused him to hang up the tights for good. Laz was another man who I took out of action for a while during my tenure in AWA. Now, he, like Saint Patty, decided to come back months after I took him out, and Laz wasn’t the same after I took him out. Laz was one man who wasn’t as talented as Krusher was, but still needed to be taken out because he ran his mouth”

As Casey says this, he takes another sip from his coke. He walks through the hallways once more, showing off the inner workings of the school. It isn’t long before he has relived enough of the olden days. He is ready to get on to business. He pushes his way through the doors, and he begins walking down the steps, toward an old shortcut path.

Casey-“Now, with Waylon “Heavy Metal” Holliday, he was my tag team partner when I was in PrYde. We were the last reigning tag team champions there. Waylon was also the #1 contender for the World Title for them. The owner told Waylon point blank that he had to either surrender the #1 contenders spot to continue to be a tag team champion, or to drop the tag team title to go for the World Title. Selfishly, Waylon dropped the tag title, leaving me by the wayside. Waylon went on to defeat the champion at the time, Samuel Hessingstock, to win the World Title. At the end of the match, before he could pin the man, who was attacked right before by another wrestler, whose name is not important, I came down and attacked Waylon, and then forcing his hand over Sam’s body. At the next show, Waylon had been declared unable to defend his World Title because of the pain I caused him. In both this instance and the instance in the AWA, these attacks put the owners on notice, and they put me higher on the card, simply because they feared the safety of the roster.”

Casey then walks up the path just a few feet as he heads towards the Sausage King of Nashua restaurant. As he leaves the neat brick sidewalk, he kicks his feet along the dusty dirt path that is sandwiched between it, and the Grace Fellowship Church, and in the middle of this dirt path is train tracks which run between the two buildings, and across Main Street. He smiles as he approaches them, reminiscing on his accomplishments that he has been discussing.

Casey-“After these attacks of those 3 men from AWA and PrYde, I started to get a reputation of being a threat of people’s careers. I didn’t like the sound of “Career Killer” much, so I decided to use the name “Freight Train of Pain”, where I cause as much pain to the human body as a freight train does. ”

He reaches into his pocket, shaking it to allow the sound of jingling to be heard despite the approaching train. Casey pulls something out, and places them out in the open in the palm of his hand. The copper circles shine under the bright afternoon sun.

Casey-“You see these pennies. They represent the men I have dominated to the point of no return, and the men involved in my match at Climax Control. Yes, I am including Spike Staggs in the conversation, due to the fact that the match itself is confusing. It is a four man royal rumble match, yet the way the description reads, it makes it sound as if Spike and I are teaming against Kain and a Mystery Partner, which really isn’t a royal rumble match. Either way, Spike better stay on my good side, or he will pay the consequences like Waylon, Krusher, Laz, and Saint Patty all have for crossing me or getting in my way, and as Kain and his “mystery partner” will at Climax Control ”

Casey looks on at the train, just about a hundred feet from him, barreling forward. Casey takes a few short seconds to line the pennies on the track, carefully spacing them apart so that they have plenty of room to be made an example of. The train blows its whistle at him to warn him of their presence. The ear rattling sound doesn’t startle him one bit as he takes several slow steps backward. The conductor shouts something at Casey, but he ignores them. The sound of the pennies being crushed is like music to his ears. He carefully kicks them from off of the tracks, allowing them to cool down before he tucks them back into the pocket they were originally in. His eyes focus on the church behind the tracks as he walks back away toward a car parked in the Sausage King of Nashua parking lot. He pulls out his keys, and the beeping of the alarm disarming causes the lights to flash as Casey enters the vehicle. The scene fades.

Scene 2-Annoucement for Blaze of Glory
The scene opens with Casey Williams at his home eating spaghetti and meatballs, when he gets a phone call from “Hot Stuff” Mark Ward.

Casey-“What do you want, Mark? Can’t this wait until later, I am in the middle of dinner.”

Mark-“No, it cannot wait until later.  I have some good news for you.  At Blaze of Glory, SCW’s next pay per view, you are booked against NWA’s TV Champion, Gaetan LaValle, who represents the Bad A** Championship Wrestling organization, in a title bout.  Christian and I were told by the officials at NWA to pick a representative from SCW to challenge for the TV Title, and Christian forced me to agree to pick you, even though you have been losing quite a bit lately.  He had hoped that by giving you this opportunity that you would snap out of this slump you are on.”

Casey has the look of awe on his face after Mark told him the news.

Casey-“Thanks for the news Mark.  I am in awe right now that you would be the one informing me of this even though I am in the stable with Spike Staggs, whom I know you do not see eye to eye with.”

Mark-“My issues with Spike aren’t any of your concern.  You should be focusing on your main event match and not why I am calling you and not Christian about this title shot that we have given you.  Don’t make me change my mind and take you out of that title match.”

Casey then hangs up the phone, finishes his dinner, then picks the phone back up to calls Laura, Jim, and Spike. He tells them to get over to his place right away, that he had good news that he wanted to share with all of them at once, and asks Spike to bring Jordan and Misty along. Shortly thereafter, they all arrive at the house, and Laura decides to speak for the five of them.

Laura-“What is the big news you needed to tell us?  Couldn’t it have waited until tomorrow?”

Casey-“No, I am going to fight for the NWA TV Title match at the Blaze of Glory show on February 26th.  Mark Ward just called me and told me the news.”

Spike-“Congrats man, I am proud of you, getting a shot at the title, and am shocked that Mark was the one to tell you, where we are stable mates, and him and I don’t get along.”

Casey-“I know, I told him that when he told me, then he got all snippy about your issues with him not being any of my business, and threatened to pull me out of the title match if I pushed my luck, so I had to bite my tongue, where I want to represent SCW in that match, and get some gold around my waist, and making sure I don’t make a liar out of you, Spike.”

Misty-“Congrats, Casey. It seems that the two of us may have a shot at gold in the near future in NWA.  I recently found out I am in the “Miracle Mile” match against Lucian Frost and Blade Alexander, and should I beat them, I will be the 8th person in the J-Cup match for the NWA Cruiserweight Championship.  To boot, I am the only female on the card, so that is a big boost for my confidence, Once we win the titles, we will truly become the Golden Standard her in SCW, holding 2 NWA Titles.”

Laura-“Like Spike and Misty said, congrats Casey.  I am proud of you, even though you have been in a rut lately, you are getting rewarded for the effort that you have been putting in week in and week out for the company.”

Jim-I knew that it was time for you to fight for some singles gold.  I, like Laura, am proud of you and how far you have come in the short time you have been in SCW.”

The scene fades to black as Laura, Jim, and his NXT stable mates leave the house, still in shock of the news Casey told them.

Scene 3- Mysteries are amiss
The scene opens with Casey Williams dancing in the club, stopping when he sees the camera man and decides to call out Kain.

Casey-“Kain, we meet again. This time, I will get the better of you, unlike the last time we faced each other.  You know that I am capable of dominate you in ways that not many people here in SCW can.  You have seen me at my best, and at my worst.  You, unlike so many people here, know how vastly I have improved since our days in AWA.  You have seen the destruction I have caused, and know that you are next on my list.  If you think I am going to take you lightly, Kain, you are mistaken.  I know how much of a threat you are in the ring.  I just hope you don’t take me lightly, even though I haven’t been as successful as I would like as of late.  I vow to make an example out of you, proving yet again why I am the Freight Train of Pain, and get back to my winning ways, no matter what. I will show no mercy on your soul.  I will prove to the world that I am the better man. I’m ticking like a time bomb, and without a fuse, so you will feel my wrath.  You made me lose trust in people when you stabbed me in the back“

Casey then takes a sip of water and digs out his keys, enters his house, then sits down on his comfortable leather couch after a long day of running around getting errands done and then going to the club, and turns his attention to Kain’s Mystery Partner.

”Hey Mystery Partner, whomever you may be.  You think I should be worried about you.  Well, guess what.  I am not worried at all.  A lot of people think that you are “Hot Shot” Mark Ward based on the way you and him talked at the end of the last show.  I do not think you are HS, but it doesn’t really matter because at the end of the day, you will become irrelevant in this match.  Everyone will talk about how dominant I was in this match, not who Kain’s Mystery Partner is. I am putting the entire SCW Roster on notice now!!!  Stay out of my way or you will get hurt.  I do not care who you are, friend or foe.  I don’t know if we have faced each other or not, but I honestly do not care.  I will prove to the world that I am the best in the world at decimating my opponents, causing them pain beyond belief. You saw what happened to those pennies, that will happen to you at Climax Control.“

Casey then gets up and goes to take a nice hot shower, and then returns to the couch and calls out Spike Staggs, the last man in this match.

”Spike, I know that you are supposed to be my partner and all, but I am giving you fair warning now.  Do not piss me off, or you will join Kain and his mystery partner in line for an ass beating of a lifetime.  I don’t care if you are my stable mate or not.  I will prove to the world that I am the best thing to happen to SCW, whether people think that I am or not.  I am sure that you feel the same way, willing to do whatever it takes to win, even if it means turning on me at some point. You will either back me up like you’re my best friend, or you will be put down to rest like the other two men in this match.  I don’t want that to happen as much as you do, but at the end of the day, we both know that we eventually will have to fight again.  You know what I am capable of doing to those who I thought I could trust, who stab me in the back.“

Shortly thereafter, Casey goes to get a room temperature bottle of water from the kitchen, and goes into his bed room as the scene fades to black.

>

SCW Title's held (and reign)
1x Roulette title reign from 05/20/12 to 8/02/12
1x Tag team title reign (w/ Jordan Williams) from 3/18/12 to 4/29/12
Hall of Famer class of 2020