Author Topic: Prepare for the shortest reign in SCW history.  (Read 1148 times)

Offline Lizzie Short

• View Profile
    • "The Prodigy" Lizzie Short
Prepare for the shortest reign in SCW history.
« on: January 27, 2012, 10:24:44 PM »
 Matthew lost the title match last Monday but was not involved in the decision due to being incapacitated at the hands of Old Skool abet unintentionally, this week he had another shot at the Roulette Championship against the match's winner and someone Matthew was developing something of a rivalry with Lucian Frost.

Matthew's hotel room
Friday the 27th of January 2012, 11:00am

I'm already getting another chance at this Roulette Championship, it seems that the higher ups actually have brains and realized that, if it weren't for the fact that I was knocked out by Old Skool, by accident mind you, then I would be defending the Roulette Championship for the first time instead of this charlatan known as Lucian Frost.

MK: Lucian you may not realize it but you are a very lucky man, not because you hold the Roulette Championship mind you, because Old Skool knocked me out during the course of the match, why does that matter you ask? Because if I wasn't knocked out then I would have won the match, it's that simple really.

But alas, I must prove it by defeating you.

MK: Obviously the powers that be realize this and as a result have booked this match, what match will it be? Doesn't matter, Last Man Standing? I'll beat you so badly that you'll be out for a week let alone ten seconds, Table Match? Ten seconds in and you'll be through the table, Ladder Match? By the end of it I will be atop the ladder with title in hand, Bra and Panties match? I hope for both our sakes that that doesn't happen but I'll beat you if it does, Falls Count Anywhere? I will beat you in the streets, in this hotel, on a plane, you get the idea.

Basically I can beat you any number of ways.

MK: Just to recap for viewers with extremely limited intelligence, in other words every single American viewer, in our first match Lucian Frost got lucky, in our second match I wasn't even involved in the decision, however this Monday there's no chance of that happening, it's one on one and depending on the match type we will both be beaten senseless, however at the end of the night I will be the one to walk out of the arena the new SCW Roulette Champion.

And I will have the longest reign in Wrestling history.

MK: Frost you may make fun of my crusade all you want, what is it that you yanks call it? Freedom of Speech? Who cares? But what I do I do for the better of mankind because the ignorance that plagues Americans is a plague upon all humanity and only when I am holding the SCW Heavyweight Championship will people realize that I am right. In the meantime however I will settle for defeating you and taking the Roulette Championship from your possession, say your goodbyes to your title Frost because after this Monday it will be mine.

I would make a joke about Frost's sexual performances but I am above such trivial and immature jokes.

MK: Frost your title reign will go down in the history books but not for being particularly notable or spectacular, no it will go down in the history books for being the shortest SCW Title reign in history let alone any other promotion in the wrestling business and I'm not counting that nonsense with the Hardcore Title being defended 24 hours a day 7 days a week, long story short not only will I win the title but I will bring dignity and respect to the title, something you could never hope to achieve.

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

MK: Frost, your days as champion are numbered and I will take great pride in ending them this Monday on Climax Control, you want to know what you can do about it? NOTHING! My name is “Prime Time” Matthew Kennedy and Lucian Frost is about to be cancelled.

I turned on the television as the scene fades.
user posted image

user posted image