Author Topic: Holy F'n Trinity  (Read 1122 times)

Offline Kittie

• Prepare to be P*ssy Whipped!
    • View Profile
    • Kittie
Holy F'n Trinity
« on: January 26, 2012, 03:58:08 PM »
 ”It has been such a long time since I have done this…”

A female voice echoes through the very acoustically sound building in a very seductive manner.

Through the door is a dimly lit cathedral, harrowing some of the most beautiful depictions of Roman Catholic art in the form of stained glass, and acrylic work.  As you walk in, you see the Mother Mary statue standing majestically opposite the holy water.  Through its beauty, it only serves to foreshadow what is to come.  Looking around, the walls tell stories of the last two thousand and twelve years, and they definitely look as old as the stories they tell.  The white marble has faded to a darker, more grim color.  Aside from the vague light shining down upon the entrance, the only other real source of light is the alter at the very front of the church.  There must be five hundred half melted candles burning at the front, along with the image of Christ on the crucifix bronzed over in its own glory, while the stained glass above shows him ascending to Heaven.

As dark and foreboding as this might seem, the image of Jamie Staggs sitting in the front pew is even more astonishing.  He holds a championship belt, the Bombshell Championship, begrudgingly as he looks up at the image on the alter.  He closes his eyes, and his lips move, though his whispers are drowned out by the eerily beautiful music coming from a speaker which goes unseen, and is honestly unexpected in such a rustic building.

As we move over to the right just about twenty feet, we see a confession booth.  To the right, we move inside to see Kittie sitting in the booth.  She has on a black tank top covered by a black hoodie, and a purple and black skirt that would have inspired many awful looks as she entered the church, had there been anyone else there.  She keeps her hood over her head as is traditional for a woman to have her head covered when in prayer.  Upon taking a deep breath, she looks over to the screen as it opens, revealing a highly distorted view to the other side.  A man dressed in a black robe with a white collar is seen, his face blocked out.

Priest:  ”You, a Child of God, are a sinner of the dark.  Is it your wish to come to the light?.”

Kittie crinkles her nose in a sort of funny expression of delight.  She clasps her hands together, and then she leans forward.

Kittie:  ”Forgive me Father, for I AM sin.

Kittie smiles wickedly as she listens to the priest sort of clear his throat, as if her alteration had gone unnoticed, but she had taken the comfort level to a new sort of low, especially given the circumstances.

Kittie:  ”I think we can go ahead and skip the prayers, Father.  I don’t think they will do me any good.  I really just came to have an open ear.  I have done so many bad things, but I don’t resent any one of them.  I have committed every one of the Seven Deadly Sins at least a hundred times.  I relish in one specifically… Envy.  I crave success.  I crave being the best.  I can’t sleep, I can’t eat, I can’t think, and I can’t focus on anything but obtaining someone that another person has.  I fucking love it, though.”

Kittie tangles her fingers around in her hair as she groans in a sort of satisfaction.  She slowly runs her fingers down her stomach toward her nether, but she stops just short of it as the curtain once again closes.  The voice does not go away though.

Priest:  ”Sadly, there isn’t anything that I can do for you, then.  Confession is for those who truly wish to repent, and seek forgiveness from God.  It doesn’t appear that you lament the path which you are taking.  Just know that when you truly are ready, God’s ears are always open.”

Kitie tilts her head back in a sort of chuckle.  She shakes her head around wildly, making a weird sort of noise as she does so.  She lets out a light growl as she clutches onto the screen separating them. She grits her teeth, pressing her face against the screen.

Kittie:  “Receive my confession, O most loving and gracious Lord Jesus Christ, only hope for the salvation of my soul. Grant to me true satisfaction of body, so that day and night I may by pleasure make satisfaction for my many sins. Savior of the world, O good Jesus, Who gave Yourself to the death of the Cross to save us sinners, look upon me, most wretched of all sinners; show.. NO pity on me, and give me the light to know my sins, true glory for them, and a firm purpose of continuously committing them again.

O gracious Virgin Mary, Immaculate Mother of Jesus, I implore you to obtain for me by your powerful intercession these graces from you Divine Son.

St. Joseph, pray for me.”

There is another long, awkward pause as Kittie unlatches her fingers from the screen.  She leans back in the seat, and she fluffs up her hair, calming down a little bit.  Father studders on his words at first before he finally straightens up.

Priest:  ”Again, you can ask for St Joseph to pray for you, but I don’t think it will do much good if you have no willingness to repent for your sins. I can only pray for your soul.  You must also want to be forgiven in order to take part in the sacrament of confession.”

Kittie’s face sort of drowns itself in a shade of white as she taps her chin.  She drops her face into her hands, and she begins sobbing.

Kittie:  ”Oh Father, I have sinned!  I have stolen from a friend, and left her out in the cold.  My friend is a mother, and I battered her with the intentions of having her family watch.  I caused injuries to her, both directly and indirectly.  I am facing her this week, along with a woman who I robbed of the chance to achieve a life-long dream.  My drive the defeat them again is gone.  I just don’t understand it.  I have an impressive record so far.  I have a championship belt to prove that I am the best this business has to offer.  I have so much to be thankful for, but I crave more.  And MORE AND MORE AND MORE!”

Kittie shrieks her last words before removing her hands from her face.  She pounds herself in the head with her fists as her shriek changes to a growl.

Kittie:  ”What is wrong with me?  I have finally proven myself in this business, and this is where I have gotten.  I don’t feel fulfilled at all.  I still feel empty, and sad.  Somehow a win doesn’t even feel important to me this week.  I know it is, but it feels like my sights are set on the future.  Maybe I want it as a sort of revenge against Brooklyn.  She is so arrogant, it makes me wish Kandi Washington were in her place.  Everyone buys into her sweet, but damaged persona.  They feel sorry for her, and it’s complete and utter bullshit.  Why didn’t they feel sorry for me?  Why didn’t they care about what happened to ME?  Because I never asked them to.  I don’t flaunt my mistakes.  I do what every other normal person does, and I try to bury them and show that I am the best.  We all have our demons, bitch.  Don’t you dare try to get a pity party.”

Kittie pounds her left fist into the palm of her right hand.  She takes a deep breath and then she mouths to herself, trying to calm herself down.  She closes her eyes and rocks back and forth.

Kittie:  ”It’s okay…. Kittie, calm down now.  You are getting yourself worked up over a fucking nobody.  What has she done anyway?  She beat a girl who was such a waist of space, she quit after realizing that she was an even bigger piece of shit than Brooklyn.  Then, she got a count out with Misty.  The only person in this match that I haven’t beaten out at least three times is Brooklyn.  And, do you want to know why?  Because she isn’t even worth my fucking time.  If she is the biggest threat that Mark and Christian can throw at me, then I’m going to have this belt for a very… VERY long fucking time.  And to insult me by teaming me with her?  Are they trying to put another bullshit loss on my record?  Damn it!”

Instead of calming herself down, she just laments in her own anger and misery.  She pounds her fist against the wall separating her and the priest, causing him to jolt a bit in shock.  His right hand is seen signing the trinity.

Kittie:  ”This trick had better check herself, because she is already pissing me off.  She thinks we will put on an act like best buddies in this match?  Is she really that fucking dense?  I mean, come on!  Just because she is a fake and a phony doesn’t mean that I abide by some sort of screwed up girl code.  That is why I haven’t had many female friends, because they all act like that.  Smiling and friendly to your face, then a huge knife in your back.  I don’t play games.  I score wins, but I am more than willing to make an exception just this once, because this bitch needs to learn her place.  It is behind the big girls, and I don’t mean Cookie.  I mean the names that have carried the Bombshell Division since the beginning.  People are coming to see this match because it features Raynin and Misty.  But, mostly because it features a fighting champion named Kittie.  Not because it features some skanky ho bag who couldn’t even get a win over Misty in a one-on-one.  So, how about this, Brooklyn?  You can ride my coattails through this match to get a win, by leaving me to do what I do best, and kick some ass.  I don’t need you, so if you screw this up, then it will be your head rolling!”

The priest clears his throat.

Priest:  ”You are aware that the purpose of the curtain is to hide your identity, right?  You can stand in the light now, my child.”

As if Kittie hasn’t heard the priest, she leans forward, allowing her hair to fall over her face in a sort of veil.

Kittie:  ”I have sinned again, Father.  I have killed Brooklyn in my mind, and in my heart.  For that, I… do not apologize.  I do not seek forgiveness for snuffing her out, over and over in my head.  In real life, I am anxiously awaiting Blaze of Glory.  And, no Brooklyn… That isn’t a drug party, it is a wrestling supercard, honey.  At Blaze of Glory, there are no friends, there are no partners.  It will be then that I get to prove to you that you are not the top bitch in this company.”

The priest clears his throat and relaxes his posture.  His shoulders are seen shrugging as he simply sighs.

Priest:  ”Since this has become an informal, unorthodox confession, I might as well drop the act.  I have seen the abomination known as Sin City Wrestling.  And, I have seen you, Katalya.  So much anger and resentment.  Maybe you are taking the wrong side in the battle of good and evil?  It is just a thought.  Also, shouldn’t you be more focused on your opponents than on your partner?”

Kittie:  ”Why should I be?  Like I said, I have outshined both of them three times each.  I have proven that I can beat them any day, under any circumstance.  Misty is all about being a mommy who gets injured every other show, and Raynin is a mystery chick who runs around with obnoxiously grotesque women and other mystery women.  The only thing that isn’t a mystery is her abysmal winning streak.  Angelica?  Ha!  That’s all I have to say about that one.  Cookie?  We all saw you stuffing the turnbuckles with Twinkies, Raynin.  Minerva Soto?  Who the hell is she again?  Ah, one of the one match quitters.  Who have I beaten?  Three time former GXW Women’s Champion in Misty.  A veteran of the ring, holding countless championships in Fantasia.  About 3 quitters, and you… three times!  Ha!  That is like the holy fucking trinity!”

Priest:  ”Might I advise that you refrain from about half of the things you have said in here already.  I should remind you that we are in a church.”

Kittie nods her head, smirking at the words he had spoken in comparison to hers.  She bows her head in prayer.

Kittie:  ”Lord,
With your bright and open heart forgive me for showing light to the darkness within me.
Putting my back, to what is right was wrong and i have sinned against you.
Forgive me O merciful one because i have relished my wrong and i am NOT sorry for what i have done.
Lord i am ready to contiue following in my Synn’s footsteps.
Take my from the light.
Hear me now O lord…”

Priest:  ”No, my child… You know not what you are asking.  Please contrite.”

Kittie:  ”…Amen”

Kittie walks out from the confessional booth, and she walks over to Jamie.  She gently picks up her “baby” and she lays it over her left shoulder.  She grabs onto Jamie’s hand but he remains firm in his spot.  Kittie eyes him suspiciously.

Kittie:  ”Jamie, come on.  I feel sooo much better after that confession.  And that was just confessing my sins over the last few months.  Imagine if I had confessed everything since high school!”

Jamie places a finger firmly against his lips.  Kittie stomps her foot in front of him, causing him to open his eyes.

Jamie: ”What?  Just coz you don’t believe doesn’t mean I don’t.  You still have your belt, and I don’t.  I don’t have my wife either.  Sin has taken her away from me.”

Kittie:  ”That’s not true.  I am still here for you.”

Jamie:  ”Okay, well how about dinner tonight?”

Kittie:  ”Oooh, sorry babe.  I have to go see Despayre tonight.  I promised we would have a play date with Angel and Snowflake.”

Jamie’s face sinks in disappointment as he looks down to the floor.  He takes a deep breath to avoid saying something he might regret in front of the Lord.

Jamie:  ”Okay, then how about tomorrow?  I’ve got chicken.”

Kittie clinches her jaw in regret, putting her fingers to her lower lip.  She groans and then clicks her jaw.

Kittie:  ”Ahhh, We are having a meeting about the Teddy Bear Masochist at Synn’s…”[/i}

Jamie:  ”See?  That is exactly what I am talking about.  I team with Rage, and bring their stable gold, and I get nothing.  You run around playing crazy angry bitch, and you get invited to join.”

Kittie sighs and hugs onto Jamie who plays cold with her.  He gently pats her back for good measure, adding insult to it.

Kittie:  ”Jamie, it isn’t like that.  We just have stuff going on right now.  I’m new, and I need to get caught up on things, and get to know everyone.  It’s just a hiccup right now.”

Jamie:  ”  You know what?  Just go play with your friends, I’m gonna go over to Spike’s.  Tell that big bastard, Rage, that I said thanks for having my back!”

Jamie turns his back on Kittie, closing his eyes and kneeling down in Genuflexion.  Kittie growls and then waves off his baby fit and walks off down the aisle.  As she does, a big sign reading, “Kick me, I’m a bitch” hangs from her back.  Jamie chuckles as the scene fades out.  
>