Author Topic: Old Skool Roleplay  (Read 1230 times)

Matt

Old Skool Roleplay
« on: January 22, 2012, 07:22:48 AM »
 ** Staff Note - In a attempt to move this topic from Character Description to Climax Control, I messed up and deleted it accidently.  Here is Old Skools rp for Climax Control **

Old Skool make his appearance as his music sounds his arrival to the ring. The sinsational a man of few words but always about the fans when he come out as he high fives and shakes hands with the crowd. Don't get me wrong this man may act the gentleman now but once he gets in that ring no one is his friend when standing against him. Just look at those eyes they went from bright and shiny to dark and ominous as always.

Wearing black high tops and black pants with a grey muscle shirt he recieves a mic from outside the ring and climbs a corner raising his hands pointing to the crowd "Holla @ ya boi!" He screams and the fan respond in kind releasing a battle cry they have come to know and admire. "You know as a man of few words I have to say nothing like this has EVER!...ever happen to the Sinsational one! My opponent...is boycotting, boycotting SCW because he's bad at this sport." The crowd boos at this as he rallys them on.

"Now this...Blaque Hart? This...canadian named Bruce Evans spoils our night...our time by complaining of the powers that be are not looking out for his best interest? Are you kidding me? Get your ass in the ring and wrestle!"

The crowd rallies behind Old Skool as he pulls off his shirt. "If I was a betting man and often I win when I am. Bruce Evans is watching this show right now ad acting the tough guy or the victim rather." He pauses as the crowd starts to chant his name.

He savors it as a cool balm to his osoul and looks into the nearest camera. "Be a man stop hiding behind laywers and paper work this aint the opera you aint no singer but if you step into this ring I garauntee to make you a certified tap dancer!" He screams at the camera to address Bruce Evans as the crowd goes wild again.

"Theres an old saying as part of my rules of confrontation. 'Get real or get out.' Its that simple that real and thats lifes canuklehead!" As he finishes and listens to the crowd turning a full three hundred and sixty degrees he looks up to the rafters and holds the mic to his lips and yells. "HHHHOOOOOOLLLLAAAAA!!!!" The fans cheer and he puts the mic down leaving the ring as quickly as he came giving fans props and shaking hands.