Author Topic: New Champion..I Can Dig It  (Read 1325 times)

Offline Sean Williams

• View Profile
    • Sean Williams
New Champion..I Can Dig It
« on: January 20, 2012, 06:04:52 PM »

It's funny how things work out, people never really took me seriously until they saw what I'm capable of, the attack on Rage wasn't intentional, well maybe it was, but it was more the spur of the moment. I should be holding one of those tag titles, not Rage, I don't he deserves it at all, but who cares what I think?

Right?

That's how it is, these wrestlers look at me as a sissy, not as a real man, off the strength of my sexuality so of course they don't think nothing good of me, Gay are accepted more in this generation then before, but you still have a few hateful people out there who don't accept the lifestyle and think of us as not normal individuals.

I never really face discrimination here in SCW, I guess from my last couple of matches, these jokers finally realized that I'm a force that shouldn't be fucked with, I'm so tired of trying to prove my place in this company to these people.

Look at my history, look at my past, I've put up and been in much tougher situations then the ones I'm faced with now.

So Rage? a piece of cake, he can talk all the shit he wants, make his little threats and try and scare me, but we all saw what happened the last time we stepped foot in the ring.

He won't be so lucky this time around.

The Mercedes Show (Studio)

THE MERCEDES SHOW

The scene opens up inside the studio where the Mercedes show is being filmed live, Mercedes is shown sitting behind her desk, adjusting the microphone to her ear, she smiles as the producer stands in the middle, counting down until its time to go live.

Mercedes: Ready?

The producer nods his head.

Mercedes: Everyone, welcome to The Mercedes Show.
[Crowd Cheers] It's been so long since I've done a show, but that's what happens when your contract runs up and all the networks you pitch your idea to wants to charge you a arm, leg, and a couple toes to get it on television.

Crowd laughs

Mercedes: On the season premiere, we have a very special guest in the building tonight, a very good friend of mines. And I am very excited to have him here, we definitely have a lot to catch up on, so without further or do I want to welcome Sean Williams.

\'user

A Promo picture of Sean pops up on the television, the crowd erupts into cheers as Sean makes his way out from behind the curtain wearing a pear of Dior Jeans, and a shirt with Nicki Minaj's face on the cover, she walks over to Mercedes embracing her before sitting down in the chair.

Mercedes: Yummy!

Sean laughs.

Mercedes: I am so excited that you are here.

Sean: I'm excited to be here, and thanks for having me.

Mercedes: Well your name has been in a lot of blogs lately, and you already know what I am going to ask you so maybe its time for you to address the fans and I guess put the truth out there.

Sean: The Baby?

Mercedes nods.

Sean: I don't know, I haven't spoke to this girl and I honestly can't remember who she is, during my teenage days I will admit I was out of control and yes I did have women as my sexual partners, but I'm a very safe kind of guy and I can't really recall having unprotected sex with this woman.

Mercedes: Are you saying she is lying?

Sean: I won't call her bluff, but honestly I have no children and never really planned on having any kids, but she had her lawyers contact my lawyers and we both reached a deal, as soon as the DNA test comes back and if I'm proven to be the father then I have to step up and play catch up.

Mercedes: How does Synn feel about this?

Sean: I don't think he knows, I saw him recently and I didn't say anything about it because it's not his problem, it's mine. I'm pretty sure he would stick by my side because believe me we both have been through worst together.

Mercedes: I think it would be interesting to see you as a father.

Sean: I think so to, but I guarantee I would be a better father then what my father was to me.

Mercedes pauses and turns and looks at the camera.

Commercial Break

The scene opens up again with Mercedes now sitting on the ledge of her desk, sipping on her coffee and laughing at some of jokes Sean is saying.

Mercedes: Welcome back to the Mercedes Show, and again for our guest tonight we have Wrestling Extraordinaire Sean Roman Williams in the building, so you have a match coming up, actually a tag team match for the titles, are you excited? nervous? I mean how do you feel?

Sean: I feel great, I think after what I did to Rage last show it proves that I am ready to hold some gold, like I said before a lot of people misjudge me because of my sexuality, they think I'm some sort of punk or I can't hold my own ground but I've been fighting since I was a young boy and I've never let anyone stand in my way from getting what I want.

Mercedes: I think this match means a lot to you, you have that mindset of World Title, you would think this match was for the world championship.

Sean: Any match you have, I feel like you need to have that mindset. You don't want to walk into a match feeling down or feeling like your going to loose, that wouldn't make any sense. In the beginning I had nothing against Rage, I applauded him when he walked away with the tag titles, but the way I see it is he had his time of shine and now its my time. My main focus was to expand and move toward the World Title, but the Tag Titles will do right now and if I have to eliminate Rage and his partner out the equation then I will.

Mercedes: I think you two would make a good feud.

Sean: I think we would to, he is a strong individual and I know he's serious when it comes to wrestling, people have to understand that this sport isn't just some sport, it's our life, we do it for fun, we do it as a job, and we do it to entertain people and that's exactly what I want to do.

The scene fades.

Commercial Break

Mercedes: Welcome back to The Mercedes Show, and again tonight's guest is the very talented Sean Williams, so you remember on my show, each show we have a Hater of the Week. and tonight, our show will let you choose who you feel the HOW should be this week.

Sean: That's fine.

Mercedes: So here is the cue card and I want you to read exactly what it says.

Mercedes hands Sean the cue card, he looks down and laughs.

Sean: Are you serious? [Sean laughs] You did this for me huh? [Clears Throat] Ladies and Gentleman, I would like to present to everyone this weeks Hater of the Week and his name is RAGE!

[Crowd Cheers]

HATER OF THE WEEK
\'user

Sean: Rage is this weeks HOW because of the jealousy he has for me, he will be inducted into the HOW Category and will be removed once a new individual has been added. >[Sean smiles and hands the cue card back to Mercedes] What is the point of this whole HOW Mercy?

Mercedes: I made the HOW because there are some people out there who hate on others for no apparent reason and I felt like Rage was hating on you, so I decided to make him this weeks HOW in honer of you.

Sean: Rage kind of looks like that guy you dated back in the old federation we use to work for?

Mercedes: Yes I know, please don't remind me.

The scene fades.

Commercial Break

The scene opens back up inside the studio, Mercedes is shown sitting behind her desk now, she takes a sip of her coffee and turns and looks at Sean.

Mercedes: I am really excited that you are here though, it has been a while since we sat down and had a talk, and I know a lot of people here would like to know who you are, what you like to do, what kind of person you are?

Sean: I'm just a regular down to earth individual, always up to having fun and I don't mind getting myself into some trouble here and there, just as long as it doesn't involve the law.

Mercedes: Any problems in that area?

Sean: Luckily I haven't had any run-ins with the police, I'm trying my hardest to stay away from that because believe me, no one likes to be put in the system. Once your in the system its like the government owns you, and unfortunately my name is in the system.

Mercedes: I am to honey.

Sean: It sucks, but at the same time it kind of wakes you up and makes you realize that the stupid shit you were doing before, you can't do anymore. I've made some huge mistakes, especially when I was hanging around the wrong people.

Mercedes: Vincent?

Sean: Of course.

Mercedes: Can you shed some light on what happened there.

Sean: [Sighs] Do I have to?

Mercedes: You don't have to, but I'm pretty sure your fans and maybe some of these magazine editors would like to know the truth coming from your mouth instead of others who don't know shit.

Sean: I mean we had a Ike and Tina, well maybe Bobby Brown and Whitney type of a relationship. I let him walk all over me and use me to a certain extent and it took a lot for me to finally break away from him and the demons he brought into my life, but it all happened when we -

The scene fades.

FLASH BACK

Vincent Bank's Apartment.

The scene opens up inside Vincent's apartment, Sean is shown lying across the bed motionless, half nude and crying his eyes out. Vincent makes his way into the bedroom pulling up his jeans and throwing a shirt over his body, he looks down at Sean and shakes his head.

Vincent: Get your shit together yo, fucking pathetic.

Vincent reaches for Sean's clothes and tosses it at him.

Vincent: I don't want my family coming over to my house and seeing you all tore up like this, you look fucking terrible.

Sean: It's you!

Vincent: Me what? I haven't done shit to you.

Sean: You feed me these lies and you make me think you actually love me, but instead your filling me up with painkillers and cocaine and fucking me and just using me, I FUCKING HATE YOU!

Vincent walks over to Sean placing his hands around Sean's neck, Sean tries to fight back but the hold Vincent has prevents him from getting up, each second went by and Sean could feel himself loosing air, he cried out for Vincent to stop but Vincent choked harder and harder until finally he let go.

Sean: [COUGHS] F*CKING [COUGHS] ASSHOLE!

Vincent: I just fucked your asshole, and you wasn't complaining then. Do me a favor, get your fucking clothes on and get out.

Sean: Where am I gonna go Vincent?

Vincent: TO HELL!

Sean slowly rises from the bed holding onto his neck, he reaches for his drink and tries to catch his breath while drinking but the pain in his neck prevents him from swallowing all the water, he places the bottle on the dresser.

BANG...BANG.. KNOCK.. KNOCK

Vincent: SHIT!

Vincent runs to the door looking out the peephole, outside soon NYPD's finest, Vincent body shuts down, he felt like he couldn't breathe. He reached for his keys and grabbed his wallet and cell phone and headed towards the Balcony.

Sean: WHAT THE FUCK!

The front door swings open and the cops charge in without any hesitation as the scene fades to black.

FLASH BACK OVER

The scene opens up inside the studio where the Mercedes Show is being filmed, Sean sits there holding his head as he finishes the story.

The Mercedes Show (Studio)

Mercedes: So a lot happened that night?

Sean: They never found Vincent, I don't know how he got away but since then I haven't talked to him, as for me I served some time and I even told the police the true story, but the drugs were found along with me, so it was me who took the blame.

Mercedes: I can't believe it.

Sean: Vincent was very abusive to me and he was the reason why I lost my house in Miami and he was also the reason why I'm still paying some of the debts I have out against me, my time with Vincent was a very rough time and I'm just happy I was able to move forward from that.

Mercedes: Have you talked to him since that situation?

Sean: We don't communicate and we haven't, I'm at the point that even talking about him makes me sick to my stomach so I choose not to, he was the reason behind a lot of my substance and alcohol abuse.

Mercedes: I'm happy you were able to get away from that.

Sean: It took a lot of strength, but I was able to do it and I had people like you and Synn to back me up.

Mercedes: I appreciate you opening up to me and allowing everyone to know what truly happened between you and Vincent, but before we let you go, how about you tell us what other ventures you may have besides wrestling, what else can we expect from you?

Sean: I'm back in the modelling, but I only have a few offers out on the table and honestly just wrestling, I would really like to start my own shoe-line, so I would like for that to jump off and make me some money.

Mercedes: Any endorsements behind that?

Sean: Not yet, but I have the support of my family and friends and honestly that's all I need right now.

Mercedes: I really enjoyed having you on the show today Sean, it meant a lot and I expect for you to come back really soon.

Sean: I'm glad to be here.

Mercedes: Tune in next week when Nicki Minaj and Drake stop by, for a performance you don't want to miss.

The scene fades.
>