Author Topic: Lord Raab's family reunion  (Read 2320 times)

Offline Konrad Raab

• The Iceman
  • "Burned In Blood"
    • View Profile
Lord Raab's family reunion
« on: December 06, 2016, 04:37:29 PM »
 OOC: So I did some interaction with Lord Raab's family in another fed I'm on with him and I was hoping I could post both of those pieces, but because one of the forums is down at the moment, I post just the one for now. When the forum is back up, I will post it here as well.

Arriving at Markus's (Lord Raab's) mum's house. Cologne, Germany. Tuesday 11th October.

Two days ago, Markus Lord Raab was told by his mother on the phone that his father Jens Raab passed away of Lung Cancer which of course did have a large argument because of his parents neglicting Markus as a kid, even resorted to moving out of the house to live with Audric to one day become a wrestler in the future.

Samuel and Henry were also in Germany with Markus as well mainly because he needed them and as soon as he walked into his mother's house, Ingrid tries to hug Markus, but he pushed her away and she knew he wouldn't accept her love which she instead hugs Henry and Samuel who had no problems doing so and while Markus went to sit down in the living room along with Samuel, Henry speaks to Ingrid.

Henry Losak: “I'm sorry for Markus's behav.............”

Ingrid Raab (Markus Lord Raab's mum): “You have nothing to be sorry about. I expected that from Markus actually. Maybe he's not forgiven me yet.”

Henry Losak: “Well he should've done by now, especially the time you said you loved him as a son, but I guess Markus has problems moving on from the past, but he does have something to show you.”

Henry and Ingrid went to the living room where Markus and Samuel were kind of relaxing on the sofa to chill out a bit, along with Samuel writing what he should've done to his mother, but Markus shook his head, maybe due to feeling hurt from the past incident and the death of his father as well and she speaks to Markus.

Ingrid Raab: “Henry said you got something to show me, lets see it.”

Markus nods as he decides there's no point of ignoring his mother any longer as he opens up his case and gets the EHWF tag team title out of the bag as he passes the belt to Samuel as well as she stood amazed at the boys, well mainly at Markus because she didn't know Samuel as of yet and knew there was more to their friendship than them being friends, but nobody knew about it as she speaks.

Ingrid Raab: “I'm so proud of you. I never knew where you went when you slept with Audric guy because we abandoned you, but I only found out recently you was training to become a wrestler and wow, never thought I'd be proud of both of my sons being successful wrestlers.”

Markus Lord Raab: “I wouldn't have been a tag team champion if it wasn't for Samuel. He's the one who helped me as I helped him to win the gold. So, when is my brother coming?”

Ingrid Raab: “Sadly, he has to work on Wednesday so he'll be here on Friday, but your sister Renate is though. I call her downstairs for you to meet her.”

Ingrid goes to do just that as she stands on top of the stairs to call Renate from her room since she has been with her mum ever since Jens got sick and as she does, she stands in shock to see who the masked man was as she slowly came down the stairs and they came towards Markus, Henry and Samuel and sat down and Renate looks a little shocked to see her other brother being here and she speaks.

Renate Raab (Markus Lord Raab's sister): “I haven't seen you in years, so nice to see you Markus.”

Markus Lord Raab: “Yeah, I guess.”

Henry Losak: “Markus.”

It was still hard for Markus to bond with his family because he couldn't get rid of the past and feared his family will leave him again and Ingrid gets it all out in the air of what she wants to discuss with Markus.

Ingrid Raab: “I know you don't like anyone in your family and I understand, but we want to make things right and your sister is also sorry for not keeping in contact with you. I want to move on from the past and fix our relationship because Jens wanted you to stick around with us.”

Markus Lord Raab: “I'm sorry mother, I just struggle to move on from our past. I'm still hurting inside and it's because of everyone in this family, I've became angry everyday and suffer from heart disease.”

Ingrid Raab: “I understand you completely and that's why I want to take you out for the day tomorrow just us by ourselves because you do deserve a lot of one on one time with me to prove to you I want to help, care and love you.”

Renete Raab: “We are really sorry we haven't been there for you. We are to blame for making you angry everyday and even Jens wanted to solve problems with you too, but he couldn't, but at least we can. Please allow us to help you.”

Markus starts to cry again as it was too much for him to take with his family wanting Markus in their life because of him being apart of the family and they want him to be more involved with family gatherings and other things and Samuel hugs his friend for comfort as Henry speaks with Ingrid and Renete being very hesitant about hugging Markus.

Henry Losak: “Trust me, nothing is going to happen if you show him love and affection. I think if you hug him, he will understand that he has someone who care and love him. He kind of needs proof of that.”

Ingrid and Renete actually agree with Henry, Markus did need proof his family loved him and they decided to go over and hug Markus as Samuel lets go and it took a while for Markus to feel the love for his family, but he tells Samuel to remove his mask and lets the family see his face before he places his arms around his family as Ingrid speaks.

Ingrid Raab: “I never seen your face before. Everything is going to be OK now Markus.”

Markus Lord Raab: “I just felt scared you know because when it comes to people showing me love, I'm not good at it. I'm only good for expressing my anger.”

Renete Raab: “We know and it's OK. We are taking you somewhere nice tomorrow just the three of us. Wait, where's Konrad?”

Ingrid Raab: “Sadly, he can't come until Friday because he's got wo..........”

As soon as she was going to finish, the phone rang as she lets her daughter hug Markus and she picks up the phone to see who it was. Sounded like she was talking to Konrad and she places the phone down before his sister lets go of Markus and Ingrid places her arms around Markus as Markus does so with her and she kisses him on his cheek and they embraced a hug for a very long time, something Markus needed out of his family before she speaks to both of her children about the phone call.

Ingrid Raab: “Looks like we are going to have Konrad here earlier than we thought. Konrad received a call from his work boss and said for him to take time off to deal with Jens passing away so he'll be here tomorrow night.”

Renete Raab: “That's great news. Konrad's boss must've been nice.”

Markus nodded as he went to sit down next to Samuel and his mum who places her arm around Markus which Markus allows his mother to touch him and Henry even was in tears because of the fact of his family, really got to Markus's head on being sad, but happy that Markus finally felt loved and cared about and Henry who wanted to come here speaks.

Henry Losak: “He came here not only because of his father passing away, but because the fact he could be next to die if he doesn't control his anger. As you both know, he's got heart disease and he hasn't been taking medication because he wanted to feel pa........”

Markus Lord Raab: “I want to change that. Over the time I've been here, I've been thinking about that and I don't want to be feeling pain mentally any more. I'm going to feel pain psychically of course due to my job, but I don't want to feel it mentally now.”

Markus lets the tears come down and wanted to speak the truth of why he hides his face.

Markus Lord Raab: “I hide my face with the mask because I'm scared of showing my emotions and wanted everyone to fear me because of the pain and anger I feel. My mother and sister proved me they want me in their life and Jens too.”

Markus lets the tears come down and takes himself time to finish off what he's going to say as he does.

Markus Lord Raab: “I want to change as a person and as a wrestler to continue living my life since I now know why I want to live. I married Samuel cos I wanted to feel what love is and I know I want to have a kid with him, even if he can't speak cos of his autism. Now my family wanting to show me love, it helps me get rid of the mental pain I've been feeling.”

Ingrid Raab: “That's great. I can see why bringing Samuel and Henry here helps because of your anger to keep under control.”

Henry Losak: “I also told him to come too because to help him realise he could lose his life from anger. None of the wrestlers in Extreme Hardcore Wrestling Federation and Four Corners Wrestling know anything about Markus and Samuel being married, but they focus on getting the job done so well in those companies that they wouldn't have to tell anybody about it.”

They all nodded as they understood Samuel couldn't talk now which was something the whole family had to learn and he sees how tired Markus is from travelling along with Samuel and she speaks.

Ingrid Raab: “I think Markus and Samuel need to get some sleep as they look really tired. I think they need to spend time together as well as this is a hard day for him, but all I ask to both of you is allow Markus to be alone with me and Renete tomorrow as we try to connect with him again and bonding as a family.”

Samuel McPherson: “Yaarrp.”

Henry Losak: “Of course. I see you in the morning Samuel and when you get back from the family gathering Markus.”

Markus and Samuel decide to get their bags up to Markus's empty room and they closed the door to get themselves off to sleep, while Henry talks to Ingrid and Renete most of the night about Markus so they know more about his anger and heart disease problems and other things with him before he leaves to check himself in the hotel room and goes to his hotel room with his stuff to pack and heads off to sleep at one in the morning.

Offline Konrad Raab

• The Iceman
  • "Burned In Blood"
    • View Profile
Lord Raab's family reunion
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2016, 04:45:11 PM »
 OOC: The forum has just come back up again.

A day out with Markus (Lord Raab's) family. Cologne, Germany. Wednesday 12th October.

For the first time in a very long time, Markus went to spend time with his mother and his sister who really wanted to bond with him, even attempt to buy him a present which he got new wrestling gloves. They even seen merchandise of both Konrad and Markus Lord Raab in the shops while they walked past them. Sadly he was over in Germany because his dad died of lung cancer and knew in terms of wrestling in 4CW, he was already making very slow changes.

They knew Markus wore a green mask and they are currently walking to a restaurant to eat some Italian food. When they settled down and got their food, they saw that Markus was happy for the first time in his life because he got the chance to bond with his sister and his mother, feeling like he wasn't left out and feeling the love they have for him and his mother spoke.

Ingrid Raab (Markus Lord Raab's mother): “So, what do you think of today so far?”

Markus Lord Raab: “Been really good thank you. I never felt like I've been wanted by my family who buy me gifts and spending time with you both, it's um ma..........”

Markus wipes the tears off his face, mainly because he has never felt happier to spent time with his family that he almost forgot about, until the phone call to Markus came through to announce his dad died and had to come to the funeral. Renete who was Markus's younger sister gives Markus a hug as she speaks.

Renete Raab (Markus Lord Raab's sister): “Hey, it's alright. I'm just glad to spend time with you as we really miss you so much. We do care about you of course. Otherwise we wouldn't have brought you over, nor would we contact you about our dad.”

Markus Lord Raab: “Yeah, your right. I'm sorry about pushing you both away yesterday. I just got a little scared cos I wa.....”

Ingrid Raab: “No, don't be. Henry told me everything about your health condition which isn't good, but he told me that you've been ever so passionate about 4CW. He told me you've never loved a company like you have with 4CW.”

Markus Lord Raab: “Yes, Henry is correct in that. I love wrestling in 4CW and facing against different wrestlers. I gotta tell you both, I am not happy with the fact I've never been champion the entire time 4CW has been around and that makes me sad.”

They realised that's another reason why Markus is crying because they knew how much being a champion in 4CW was and Ingrid strokes his back and pats on it before kissing him on his cheek.

Ingrid Raab: “I'm sure it does, but I want you to continue what you are doing because trust us, we love what you are doing on dedicating yourself to 4CW and wrestling great matches. You will become a 4CW champion someday. Just got to work a lot harder.”

Renete Raab: “She's right. We know you've been trying to commit suicide because of trying too hard to win a 4CW title, but we don't want you to die. I think if anything, you are brave for continuing to wrestle there to not give up. Please don't consider it because we love you so much.”

Markus Lord Raab: “I've been there for almost four years and I've got nothing to show for my efforts. I am completely stuck on what to do. I mean yeah I got the Fright Night match coming up, but to be honest, I don't want to wrestle for the title after what's happened with our dad. I want to be here to celebrate my father's life.”

Markus went back to eating his pasta bolognese after he stops crying and it came to them that Markus was really unsure if he wanted to win the 4CW title at this time because of what he's gone through with losing matches and finding out his family wanted Markus to be apart of the funeral along with meeting his brother later today. Renate had salami pizza and Ingrid had Tomato & caper linguine.

Markus starts to feel the love his family were giving him after they neglected him due to the rape incident he and Konrad had and he does smile cos he's never felt so happy to be with his family. He thinks almost too much about 4CW and the lack of champion status he had.

Ingrid Raab: “Listen, I know you don't feel like wrestling because of Jens, but trust me when I say this, Jens would've wanted you to wrestle in the cage match, is it you're in?”

Markus Lord Raab: “Yes.”

Ingrid Raab: “I say if Perry can't find you a replacement, you should take the opportunity and do the best you can. It wasn't your fault that Jens died, wasn't your fault that Perry booked you in a match, but I think if people in 4CW knew about your dad being dead, they would understand and you wouldn't let them down. Jens loved you and it's a shame he never got the chance to say it to you.”

Markus nodded as he knew his mother was right, it had been worrying for Markus to let his fans down because of wanting to be with his family instead. They had a nice talk about Markus's 4CW career along with his life and other things happening in other companies as well. They paid for the food and his sister speaks to him after they finished their food and drink.

Renate Raab: “We can go home now and wait on your brother to arrive.”

Again, Markus nods and after Ingrid pays for food and drink, they leave the restaurant and they go back to their mother's house and start to sort out the funeral expenses and documents about Jens Raab while they wait for Konrad to come which he does at seven at night as Markus ignores his brother and goes upstairs to rest in his room to let Konrad cry with his mother and sister to settle down with them, while Markus goes to sleep.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2016, 04:45:26 PM by Lord Raab »