> Endeavor XI
Mercedes Vargas
Posted: August 09, 2019 11:24 pm

SCW Elite!

Group: Members
Member No.: 167

font=MS Trebuchet]Blog: Almighty Fire[/font]
[u]semana del 4 al 11 de augusto de 2 0 1 9 

Anyone else thinks this is becoming a trend? I walk through the curtain, walk down the ramp on my way to the ring, climb the turnbuckle and do the usual deal, then wait for my opponent or the opening bell. I'm in a good mood, waiting to lock up. I'm in a groove, I'm hitting my opponent sometimes with moves they've never seen before. Things are looking up.

But you know how this story ends, don't you? Yeah, another win on my record. You can't lose for winning, or is it win for losing? I forget.

Anyway...

So I already beat one of my three challengers in the traditional Ultimate X Over the Pool match at Summer XXXtreme, I say why not beat another?

In the meantime, I've come to find out I'm facing Bobbie Dahl this week. Like I said last Climax Control, Samantha Marlowe faced impossible odds but through grit and determination she did what she had to do to beat Bobbi and secure her title match. Last Climax Control, Sammi was turned away, just like Jessie Salco was in my first defense. Is Bobbi worried that she missed out on that title opportunity against me? Maybe, maybe not. Still doesn't change the fact that like Sammi and Kate, Bobbi gets a golden opportunity at ending my reign at Summer XXXtreme. But that's in two weeks. While you really can't prepare for a Roulette Rules match, this week we'll find out if Bobbi Dahl is prepared for me. She seems just as confident if her aspirations of winning my title at the pay-per-view goes but the preview written for our match had it right: "If Bobbie can knock off the champion this week, title or no, she walks into the Supercard with one serious amount of momentum on her side."

Well, they're not entirely wrong. They didn't have to say it, but there it is. If Bobbie want to have that momentum, and getting redemption against me, too, all she has to do is beat me. Simple, right?

Not so simple. Not since I've been on a roll the last few months and have continued to make the SCW record books my autobiography this year. Just by beating Sam last week, I became the all-time winningest wrestler in singles matches and the winningest female in the Bombshells division. In February, I broke Roxi Johnson's record for most career wins on Climax Control. I'm on pace to become the fastest wrestler to reach 100 career matches on Climax Control and 140 career matches next month and reach 40 career pay-per-view matches by October.

I know deep down that you really wanted to beat me that first time two years ago. Luckily for you, you get another chance. And the way I see it, Bobbie, you're getting off easy, especially after a hard-fought match with Samantha. For the first time, Bobbie, you get to do what you couldn't do in your final match in your first run here. I know you're up for the challenge, and I hope you are otherwise I think lightning will strike twice as I end your career again and you can kiss Summer XXXtreme goodbye this year. But maybe I've met my match this time. I mean, the notion that someone like me, someone as talented as me, someone as decorated as me, has to waste time with someone like, well, you. It just doesn't add up.

It doesn't take much for people to look up at you and see someone who is intimidating, if not more. I'm pretty sure this five foot seven Latina from Buenos Aires, Argentina won't be winning any powerlifting contests anytime soon and my name doesn't strike fear in the hearts of opponents, that much is certain. I’m going to continue to prove my worth as the standard not just in the women's division but in the entire company, and nothing is going to stop me. I don’t care what woman is standing in front of me. One opponent, two opponents, three opponents. Give me the whole roster.

When future wrestlers who are coming in or someone wants to become a wrestler or a die-hard, passionate fanvwants to watch something good, I doubt they’re gonna pull up a Jessie Salco match or a Trinity Jones match. They’re gonna pull up one of my matches, or Alicia Lukas' matches, or Sierra Williams matches, or the girls of London Underground or Cat Riley - and I could go on. But Jessie or Trinity is not in that category, or list. Same with Kate Steele.

I'm not Amanda Cortez, Jessie Salco, or Trinity Jones, opponents anybody could beat while blindfolded and one hand tied behind their back. I'm certainly not Sierra Williams who had an offnight against you, Bobbie. There will be no miracles happening Sunday,. I'm going to make sure of it. You're facing someone who has become a nightmare to any woman on the current roster. Really, I'm not too picky: Pinfall, countout, tapout, or knockout. The match won't end until that second bell and by that time, it's already too late.

And if you do happen to beat me Sunday, guess what? Momentum or no, I still walk out Bombshell Roulette Champion. I am a legend and win or lose, I will still be a legend. When we step into the ring, Bobbie, I hope you're as good as your threats and you better bring everything you got Sunday. I want it all. Every ounce of skill, determination and will you have, sweetheart, because I want to see the look on your face when you give it your all and realize not that you weren't good, but you weren't good enough.

I'm sure Jessie and Sam will make room for you there.

So, yeah. I’ll see you at Climax Control, Bobbie, and I’ll show you why exactly you’re out of your league. And after I beat you and eliminate you from Ultimate X Over the Pool at Summer XXXtreme - you can watch as I go on and win the entire thing and retain my title.

Long before you knew and long after you remember.

user posted image
SCW ACCOMPLISHMENTS
SCW Hall of Famer (Class of 2018)
World Bombshell Champion (x2)
Bombshell Roulette Champion (x4)
Bombshell Internet Champion 
World Bombshell Tag Team Champion (x3) (w/Traci Patterson (x2) and Delia Darling)
World Mixed Tag Team Champion (x2, w/Kain)
Third female SCW Triple Crown Champion (6th SCW Triple Crown Champion overall)
First-ever 2x Triple Crown Champion in SCW history (most ever by a female wrestler)
Second female Grand Slam Champion (4th SCW Grand Slam Champion overall)
Fastest wrestler to 100 career matches on Climax Control (October 2019)
First-ever twelve-time champion overall in SCW history, most by a female wrestler; fastest champion, male or female, to reach milestone between first and twelfth title (June 30, 2019)
(2086 days/68 months between October 2013 and June 2019/5 years, 8 months)
First-ever eleven-time champion overall in SCW history, most by a female wrestler; fastest champion, male or female, to reach milestone between first and eleventh title (September 16, 2018)
(1799 days/59 months between October 2013 and September 2018; 4 years, 11 months)
First-ever ten-time champion overall in SCW history, most by a female wrestler; fastest champion, male or female, to reach milestone between first and tenth title (July 22, 2018)
(1743 days/57 months between October 2013 and July 2018; 4 years, 9 months)
First-ever nine-time champion overall in SCW history, most by a female wrestler; fastest champion, male or female, to reach milestone between first and ninth title (September 24, 2017)
(1442 days/47 months between October 2013 and September 2017; 3 years, 11 months)
First-ever eight-time champion overall in SCW history, most by a female wrestler; fastest champion, male or female, to reach milestone between first and eighth title (May 15, 2016)
(945 days/31 months between October 2013 and May 2015; 2 years, 7 months)
Longest consecutive pay-per-view appearance 38+ consecutive events since June 2013 pay-per-view debut)
Only woman to compete at every SCW pay-per-view for five consecutive years (2014-2018)
One of two wrestlers and the first woman to win five different SCW championships (July 22, 2018)
1743 days/57 months (4 years, 9 months)
First-ever two-time World Bombshell Tag Team Champion (w/Traci Patterson) (June 29, 2014)
First-ever two-time World Mixed Tag Team Champion (w/Kain) (September 16, 2018)
First-ever five-time tag team champion overall in SCW history (September 16, 2018)
1652 days/54 months (4 years, 6 months)
Most career wins by a female wrestler in SCW history (December 16, 2018)
Most career wins on Climax Control by a female wrestler in SCW history (February 3, 2019)
First-ever seven-time singles champion overall in SCW history, (passing Goth for most career singles championship reigns all-time), most by a female wrestler
First-ever six-time singles champion overall in Bombshell history, (tied with Goth for most career singles championship reigns all-time in SCW history)
1442 days/47 months (3 years, 11 months)
One of six female wrestlers (Misty, Amy Marshall, Jessie Salco, Joanne Canelli, Roxi Johnson) and the second fastest to win a title in three consecutive years (May 31, 2015)
595 days/19 months (1 year, 7 months)
Second female wrestler, one of three (Amy Marshall, Roxi Johnson) and the second fastest to win a title in four consecutive years (February 14, 2016)
854 days/28 months (2 years, 4 months)
Only female wrestler to win a championship in six consecutive years:
1743 days/57 months (4 years, 9 months)
(Bombshell Roulette Championship, 2013, 2014; World Bombshell Tag Team Championship, 2015; Bombshell Internet Championship, 2016; World Bombshell Championship, 2017; World Mixed Tag Team Championship, 2018) 
Only woman in SCW history to become a multiple-time champion with four sets of titles (September 16, 2018)
Only woman to become a multiple-time champion with the Bombshell Roulette (x3), World Bombshell Tag Team (x3), World Bombshell (x2) and World Mixed Tag Team Championships in a career (September 16, 2018)
One of two women (Amy Marshall) and one of three wrestlers overall (Marshall, Rage) in SCW history to become a multiple-time champion wirh three sets of titles (February 14, 2016)
Third woman, one of only five (Joanne Canelli, Amy Marshall, Jessie Salco, Roxi Johnson) and the third fastest in SCW history to become a multiple-time champion with the SCW Bombshell Roulette (x3), World Bombshell Tag Team (x3) and Bombshell Internet Championships in a career (February 14, 2016)
First woman and one of only four (Veronica Taylor, Amy Marshall, Jessie Salco) to become a multiple-time champion with the Bombshell Roulette and World Bombshell Tag Team Championships (June 29, 2014)
Second woman and one of three (Vixen, Sam Marlowe) to become a multiple-time champion with the Bombshell Roulette and World Bombshell Championships (September 24, 2017)
Third woman and one of only three (Misty, Raynin) to become a multiple-time champion with the World Bombshell Tag Team and World Bombshell Championships (September 24, 2017)
Only female wrestler to become a multiple-time champion with the World Bombshell and World Mixed Tag Team Championships (September 16, 2018)
One of five women (Kittie, Vixen, Joanne Canelli, Delia Darling) to have never lost their first match of a new year and the first to do so four years in a row (June 2013 debut, January 2014, 2015, 2016) 
One of three women to have never lost their first supercard match of a new year and the first to do so five years in a row (June 2013 debut, January 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017) 
First-ever SCW Queen for a Day battle royal winner (December 2 Dismember III supershow, December 13, 2015)
Second Bombshell to have wrestled 100 TV/PPV matches, fastest in history to reach milestone (September 3, 2017)
(1554 days, or 51 months between June 2013 and September 2017)
Fifth woman to have wrestled 50 TV/PPV matches, third fastest in history to reach milestone (July 19, 2015)
(777 days, or 25 months between June 2013 and July 2015)
Second-longest reigning Bombshell Roulette Champion 
September 14, 2014 - March 8, 2015 (175 days; 5 months, 22 days; held record for longest singles reign for 17 months after reign ended)
Most consecutive/successful title defenses, 5; [record tied by Sam Marlowe twice on 24 September 2017 and 7 April 2019]
Second most combined consecutive/successful title defenses, 7; broken on 26 January 2019; [held record for most combined defenses for four years after third reign ended]
Second woman to have held Bombshell Roulette Championship three times (after Necra Octavian Kane) (September 14, 2014) 
Fourth woman and one of five (Misty, Vixen, Necra Octavian Kane, Jessie Salco) to have held a Bombshell singles title three times (September 14, 2014) 
Only woman to record four title reigns in a single year
(2014, winning the Bombshell Tag Team (March, June) and Bombshell Roulette (January, September) Championships two times each)
First woman in SCW history to go unpinned/unsubmitted in singles matches for up to an entire year (365 days) or more (434 days)
Longest Bombshells singles unpinned/unsubmitted streak in SCW history
(June 2, 2013 - August 10, 2014) -
14 months, 8 days/434 days overall/62 weeks
Longest Bombshells unpinned/unsubmitted streak in SCW history 
(June 2, 2013 - March 30, 2014)
9 months, 28 days/301 days overall/43 weeks
[Held record from March 30, 2014 - March 21, 2016
722 days/23 months, 3 weeks/103 weeks and 1 day]

The Checklist
Faith
Ambrosia Grey/Joanne Canelli/Laura Jackson
Jessie Salco
Nessa Wall/Jessie Salco (x2)
Nessa Wall (x2)/Traci Patterson
Misty/Vixen
Traci Patterson (x2)
Lizzie Short/Traci Patterson (x3)/Joanne Canelli (x2)
Amy Marshall
Traci Patterson (x4)/Jessie Salco (x3)
Emma Rose/Joanne Canelli (x3)
Roxi Johnson/Electra Styles
Jessie Salco (x4)/Amy Marshall (x2)
Felony Fontana/Rock Rose
Trishelle Jordan/Traci Patterson (x5)
Misty (x2)/Roxi Johnson (x2)/Amy Marshall (x3)
Necra Octavian Kane/Natalie McKinley/Joanne Canelli (x4)
Necra Octavian Kane (x2)
Cynthia Warren
Zuri Chastain
Zuri Chastain (x2)/Traci Patterson (x6)
Traci Patterson (x7)
Caleb Houston/Roxi Johnson (x3)
Amy Marshall (x4)/Jessie Salco (x5)
Amanda Cortez/Veronica Taylor
Amanda Cortez (x2)/Veronica Taylor (x2)
Raynin
Amy Marshall ((5)/Raynin (x2)
Alexis Edwards
Amy Marshall (x6)/Kate Steele/Traci Patterson (x8)/Kahlan "Bliss" Fischer
Zuri Chastain (x3)
Alexis Edwards (x2)
Melanie Gabrielle
Samantha Marlowe
Amy Marshall (x7)
Samantha Marlowe (x2)
Crystal Millar
Celeste North
Dax Beckett/Celeste North (x2)
James Tuscini/Trish Newborn
Ivan Darrell/Amanda Cortez (x3)
Kate Steele (x2)
Otaki
Bobbie Dahl
Polly Playtime
Samantha Marlowe (x3)
Trinity Jones
Seleana Zdunich
Dani Weston
Charlotte Elliot/Daniel J Morgan
Antrax/Iron Maiden
Samantha Marlowe (x4)/Caleb Storms
Kate Steele (x3)/Jessie Salco (x6)
Sierra Williams/Ella Singleton
Apple Coren
Ella Singleton (x2)
Amanda Cortez (x4)/ Daniela V. Rodgers
Trinity Jones (x2)
Samantha Marlowe (x5)
Jessie Salco (x2)
Samantha Marlowe (x6)
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topic

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!

XHTML CSS Valid Get FireFox!
Design and Text © SCW 2002-2011. Roleplays © the original author.
All images contained within are copyright to the original author and are not the responsibility of SCW or the GX Entertainment Network.
If you believe someone has infringed on your work please e-mail [email protected] and we will remove it immediately.
This E-Fed is in no way shape or form related to the WWE corporation.