Part Of The GX-Entertainment.com Network
Generation X Wrestling
Front OfficeLocker RoomBoardsEventsExtras

Pages:12 ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> SCW Roster Alignments
Bishop
Posted: January 01, 2017 06:13 pm

SCW Elite!

Group: Members
Member No.: 318

Didn't see this anywheres So yea, figured I'd do an alignment list of all of us. I'll keep it updated so, if there's anything changes it'll reflect that.

:: Men's Face Alignments :: (7)
  • Alex Rush
  • Ben Jordan
  • Despayre
  • Jamie Dean
  • Big Tiger Jeremiah Hardin
  • Jon Dough
  • Laki Ne'Tial

:: Men's Neutral Alignments :: (5)
  • Eyesnsane
  • James Tuscini
  • Ryan Keys
  • Samuel Devereux
  • JHalc

:: Men's Heel Alignments :: (16)
  • Chris Shipman
  • Dmitri
  • J2H
  • Lord Raab
  • Matt Spears
  • Samuel McPherson
  • Steve Ramone
  • Travis Nathaniel Andrews
  • Rage
  • Andrew Garcia
  • Ivan Darrell
  • Joshua Acquin
  • Kris Halc
  • Max Burke
  • Dax Beckett
  • Alexander Almásy III

:: Bombshell Face Alignments :: (8)
  • Alana Allure
  • Belinda Warwick
  • Kate Steele
  • Melody Grace
  • Natalie McKinley
  • Samantha Marlowe
  • Jordan Monroe
  • Devona

:: Bombshell Neutral Alignments :: (6)
  • Alexis Edwards
  • Celeste North
  • Jessie Salco
  • Lucy Seraphina
  • Uriella Abaddon
  • Zuri Chastain

:: Bombshell Heel Alignments :: (10)
  • Amy Marshall
  • Chelsea Payne
  • Crystal Millar
  • Evie Baang
  • Mercedes Vargas
  • Mikah
  • Polly Playtime
  • Song
  • Twisted Sister
  • Veronica Taylor

:: Injured/LOA :: (01)
  • Calvin Harris

"The Ghetto Gospel"
Quinton Cross

user posted image

All I'm tryin' to do is survive and make good out of tha dirty, nasty, unbelievable lifestyle that they gave me. I migh' jus' be my mother's child, but in all reality, I'm evabody's child. Nobody raised me; I was raised in this society. I am society's child, you know tha child society forgot 'bout. This is how they made me and now I'm sayin' wha's on my mind and they don' want that. Thiis is wha' you made me...
PMEmail Poster
Mark Ward
Posted: January 01, 2017 09:19 pm

Not just a boss, THE boss
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 4

The mens is more balanced than I thought.

user posted image

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brothers keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the LORD, when I lay my vengeance upon thee

*NOTE: No longer giving feedback, if you wasn't good enough, you wouldn't be here.
No longer doing show reviews, I already know we're that damn good!*
PMAOL
Kristopher Ryans
Posted: January 01, 2017 09:31 pm

SCW Elite!

Group: Writer
Member No.: 226

That is a very complete list.

user posted image
#JustTakeTheL
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
Bishop
Posted: January 01, 2017 10:09 pm

SCW Elite!

I went off just the men's and women's divisions just to get an idea and to see what the balance was lol. Yes, my boredom had kicked in lol.

"The Ghetto Gospel"
Quinton Cross

user posted image

All I'm tryin' to do is survive and make good out of tha dirty, nasty, unbelievable lifestyle that they gave me. I migh' jus' be my mother's child, but in all reality, I'm evabody's child. Nobody raised me; I was raised in this society. I am society's child, you know tha child society forgot 'bout. This is how they made me and now I'm sayin' wha's on my mind and they don' want that. Thiis is wha' you made me...
PMEmail Poster
Chelsea
Posted: January 01, 2017 10:54 pm

SCW Advanced Member

Member No.: 315

Where is Jet City?
PMEmail Poster
Bishop
Posted: January 01, 2017 11:07 pm

SCW Elite!

If its a tag team didn't include them as I went off of what was on the main site of SCW not these boards.

"The Ghetto Gospel"
Quinton Cross

user posted image

PMEmail Poster
Jake Sullivan
Posted: January 01, 2017 11:29 pm

TAFKAR-The Artist Formerly Known As Rage

Member No.: 47

Rage isn't on there sad.gif
PMEmail PosterAOL
Bishop
Posted: January 02, 2017 12:18 am

SCW Elite!

QUOTE (Bishop @ January 02, 2017 03:07 am)
If its a tag team didn't include them as I went off of what was on the main site of SCW not these boards.

Went off the main site... though add their name and alignment and I'll update the list(s).

"The Ghetto Gospel"
Quinton Cross

user posted image

PMEmail Poster
Lord Raab
Posted: January 02, 2017 01:47 pm

The Iceman

Member No.: 231

I want to say as one of two of my last ever posts on the OOC board that it's a great idea to have this list of face, netural and heel alignments to actually help people with RP's because I sometimes forget who's face and heel. Yes I think it's great and I thank you for doing this list.

user posted image

user posted image

Thank you for all the memories on TV Total and Schlag Den Raab, Stefan Raab. Farewell legend.
PMEmail Poster
SCW Staff
Posted: January 02, 2017 04:13 pm

SCW Elite!
Group Icon

Member No.: 24

QUOTE (Bishop @ January 02, 2017 04:18 am)
QUOTE (Bishop @ January 02, 2017 03:07 am)

Went off the main site... though add their name and alignment and I'll update the list(s).

Main site will be updated when the results and everything else goes up.
PMEmail Poster
Bishop
Posted: January 02, 2017 04:50 pm

SCW Elite!

Awesome. I'll update the list then.

"The Ghetto Gospel"
Quinton Cross

user posted image

PMEmail Poster
Bishop
Posted: January 02, 2017 08:58 pm

SCW Elite!

Updated - 01| 02 |2017 -- 17:58 Hours

"The Ghetto Gospel"
Quinton Cross

user posted image

PMEmail Poster
Bishop
Posted: January 03, 2017 12:22 am

SCW Elite!

Just wondering if we could get this pinned?

"The Ghetto Gospel"
Quinton Cross

user posted image

PMEmail Poster
Mark Ward
Posted: January 03, 2017 02:45 am

Not just a boss, THE boss
Group Icon

Member No.: 4

Slight roster update done, (JHalc moving from Face to neutral) and topic now pinned

user posted image

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brothers keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the LORD, when I lay my vengeance upon thee

*NOTE: No longer giving feedback, if you wasn't good enough, you wouldn't be here.
No longer doing show reviews, I already know we're that damn good!*
PMAOL
Bishop
Posted: January 03, 2017 04:45 am

SCW Elite!

No problem, updated 01/03/2017 -- 01:47 Hours

"The Ghetto Gospel"
Quinton Cross

user posted image

PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages:12 Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!

XHTML CSS Valid Get FireFox!
Design and Text © SCW 2002-2011. Roleplays © the original author.
All images contained within are copyright to the original author and are not the responsibility of SCW or the GX Entertainment Network.
If you believe someone has infringed on your work please e-mail [email protected] and we will remove it immediately.
This E-Fed is in no way shape or form related to the WWE corporation.