Author Topic: “WHO’S SICK IDEA OF A JOKE IS THIS?!”  (Read 284 times)

Offline Steve Ramone

• This message has been paid for and delivered by the champ the fa
    • View Profile
    • Steve Ramone
“WHO’S SICK IDEA OF A JOKE IS THIS?!”
« on: May 09, 2016, 08:44:56 PM »
 Last week Steve’s quest to win back the SCW Roulette Title from James Tuscini began, first he introduced his own custom championship known as The Fearless Championship which is literally a title with a picture of Steve on it then he tried to steal the Roulette Title from James following an interview which resulted in James’ uncle Pinkie being taken to the hospital and to top it all off he stormed right into Mark’s office and demanded a rematch with James and whilst a rematch at Into The Void V was promised by Mark it wouldn’t exactly be the first time Mark screwed over Steve in some way.

On top of all that this week, in what could only be retaliation for everything Steve did at Climax Control, Steve and James where teaming up to take on the monstrous duo of Lord Raab and Samuel McPherson in tag team action in a match that would serve as the semi-main event for the evening! Steve was livid when he heard that he would be teaming up with a hated rival for the second time this year but with the status of his rematch up in the air (not to mention Matt Spears’s shot at the Roulette Title as he was taking on Ryan Keys in a Roulette Rules match earlier that evening with the winner earning the shot at the Roulette Title) he had a lot on his mind going into this match but can he and James (somehow) win?

Backstage at Climax Control, Okayama, Japan
Sunday the 8th of May 2016, 11:00pm

Well, tonight was eventful to say the least!

First I introduced the best looking title in the history of the sport to open up the show and then tried to steal back what’s rightfully mine from James Tuscini and then I demanded my rematch which Mark agreed to. In a sense, all he said was that me and James would be in the same ring again for the third time (not counting match interference or the time I was the special guest ref) in James’s SCW Career, but you know what? That’s good enough for me!

Don’t get me wrong, I’ve been around the guy long enough to know that he has something else up his sleeves as the title match between Melody Grace and Jessie Salco just proved but I digress.

At the moment I’m backstage at Climax Control waiting for the Main Event between J2H and Connor Murphy to start, ever since the theft attempt I’ve been restricted to my locker room until the end of the show but because Mark, and I quote, has a match for me next week and wants me to do my promo for it whilst I’m backstage a cameraman has been allowed in, he’s also posted several security guards outside with instructions to only let me out if I need to piss and the same goes for my bodyguards.

Gee, it’s like I attacked a fake champion or something!

“Man, what happened to Melody is just wrong on so many levels.” Cyrus commented as he shook his head and watched the action unfold on screen including Despayre kicking Mark Ward in the shins for the incident with Melody. “And if I was Despayre I would’ve aimed a little higher.”

“If you’re trying to say that you would’ve kicked Mark in the balls for what he did to Melody, just say it.” I responded as I rolled my eyes, on screen a brawl between Amy Marshall and Natalie McKinley aired in a continuation of an earlier brawl that also featured Jessie and Melody before it transitioned to the main event. “Thank god, one last match and I can get the fuck out of here!”

“You think there’s any truth to Jessie’s steroid accusations towards Natalie?” Andreas wondered as he turned to Cyrus who shook his head.

“Andreas, ever since I graduated from college I’ve lived by one simple rule, if a woman is ripped, don’t piss her off.” Cyrus responded as there was a knock at the door and one of the security guards opened the door for a stage hand. “Otherwise you might end up with your head shoved firmly up your ass.”

“I don’t do Yoga.” Andreas responded and Cyrus shook his head.

“That wouldn’t matter.” Cyrus responded before noticing the stage hand who had a card in his hand. “Hey, that wouldn’t happen to be next week’s card, would it?”

“Err, yeah, it is.” The stage hand responded and before either man could say another word I stood straight up from my chair nearly causing it to fall over in the process, marched over to him and snatched it from his hands. “Hey, I need that for the other wrestlers!”

“I’ll give it back after I’ve read it.” I responded before going over the card, at first I frowned when I saw the Ryan Keys/Matt Spears match but that was quickly shoved aside when I saw the semi-main event. “IS THIS SOME KIND OF SICK FUCKING JOKE?!”

“I……I……I’m just the messenger, please don’t shoot me!” The stage hand, who was a good few inches shorter than me and almost as skinny as the average bombshell, stammered before gulping nervously. “C……c……. can I have the card back?”

“TAKE IT!” I responded before shoving it into his hand, opening the locker room door and sending the punk flying out of the room with a kick up the backside for good measure. “Hey, rent-a-cops, I’m not in the mood for company right now so don’t bother me until the Main Event’s over and don’t let any visitors in!”

“But we’re under orders from Mark Ward……” The security guard trailed off before I shook my head.

“Mark Ward can go have rough sex with a crocodile for all I care!” I responded before slamming the door shut. “FUCK!”

“Okay, you just physically assaulted a stage hand and told Mark to have rough sex with an apex predator, can’t believe I just said that sentence out loud.” Cyrus commented with a sigh as he pinched his nose in annoyance. “I take it you don’t like the match Mark booked for you?”

“This week I’m in tag team action and my tag team partner might be the worst one I’ve had since Alexis Edwards.” I responded as I sat back down, I tried to watch the main event but I was too distracted by how pissed off I was that I turned off the TV halfway through. “Fuck it! I’ll catch the replay during the week! I’ll be blunt here, Mark booked me and James in a match together, as tag team partners!”

“You’re kidding?!” Cyrus asked with a half amused, half shocked look on his face. “Well, it could be worse.”

“Our opponents are Lord Raab and Samuel McPherson of the Monstermimals, the only way it could get worse is if Alexis Edwards was the Special Guest Referee for the match!” I responded and my bodyguards winced in response as it dawned on them. “On one hand it would be fun to abandon James to get mauled by those two monsters, on the other hand I need a win after I was robbed of an easy title defense last week!”

“Yeah if this no-win situation isn’t retaliation for, well, everything you’ve done tonight I’ll eat the Fearless Championship with a side of fries.” Cyrus responded and I shot him a dirty look for even suggesting that. “I wasn’t serious Steve!”

“Good, now keep it that way! I’ve got trash talk to do so I’m…….” I stopped myself from saying “heading outside once I remembered about the security guards and quickly turned on the TV. “Fuck! The Main Event is still going! Fine, you guys watch the Main Event and let me know when it’s finished! I’ve got a promo to do and I’m going to use it as background noise!”

“Fine, we’ll let you know who wins.” Cyrus responded and I nodded before getting started on my promo.

“I swear to god the maniacs are running the asylum in this place because that’s the only explanation I’ve got for all the shit that’s happened over the past two weeks! First I lose the title to James thanks to an incompetent referee who didn’t do what he was supposed to and call it a draw once he saw that both me and James where knocked out! And just tonight Mark responded to my invoking of my rematch clause, you know, the thing in my contract, with vague wording before restricting me to this room for the rest of the show and then I get this lovely piece of news and if you don’t pick up on the sarcasm there then congrats! You’re as smart as Jacob Summers!”

Don’t celebrate, that’s like having a Dragonball Z power level equivalent to Yamcha!

“What news is that? I’m glad you asked! Not only am I teaming with the thief known as James Tuscini in the penultimate match of the next card BUT I’m taking on The Monstermimals also known as Lord “I hate women” Raab and Samuel “I’m only here for tag team matches” McPherson, that’s right, I’m teaming with someone I hate to take on two monsters! And you know what James? It’s VERY tempting to just abandon you in the middle of the match, grab a bag of popcorn from the stands and watch you get mauled in the middle of the ring but I won’t!”

Trust me, if I didn’t need this win James would be screwed.

“Oh believe me James, if it was up to me you’d be more thoroughly screwed than a hooker after a gangbang featuring twenty guys, in other words the average weekend for Alexis Edwards, but I need to get back on the winning track and to do that I need to win this match! Hell if it wasn’t suicide I’d Fearless Shot you right at the beginning of the match and take on Raab and McPherson on my own but last I checked this show was called Climax Control and not 1000 Ways to Die so let’s get started with the trash talk!”

First up is Raab.

“Lord, we have something in common in that we’re both former Roulette Champions but more importantly that’s another reason why I can just leave James to the lions known as Raab and McPherson because whoever gets the pin might get a shot before me! Anyway Raab I don’t know how your still employed after you nearly attacked Sam Marlowe following your defeat in the first round of the Blast from the Past Tournament a couple of months ago and yet here you are! In the meantime, I get suspended for attacking a punk who had no business being in the ring in the first place but that’s a rant for another day!”

I said before shaking my head.

“Regardless there’s only one way this match will end and that’s with me winning! It doesn’t matter if I win by Fearless Shot, bodyguard interference, James somehow winning for the team, you being hit with either the Fearless or Roulette Championships because one way or another we will be the David to your Goliath and whatever bullshit scheme Mark has in store for this match goes right out the window!”

I noticed that the Main Event seemed to be nearing its conclusion so I continued.

“Raab, you may be a monster but I’ve doubt with bigger, scarier monsters throughout my wrestling career and you are no different! You may specialize in dealing lots of pain to your opponents Raab but I specialize in knocking monsters like you and McPherson down to size and in the end the only purpose that mask of yours will serve will be a cushion for your face as I kick it as hard as I can!”

“Pretty sure masks don’t work that way.” Cyrus chimed in and I shook my head in response.

“Doesn’t matter!” I responded before moving onto Raab’s partner.

“You know, I was almost tempted to just ignore Samuel McPherson because he’s by far the least interesting guy to ever wrestle in SCW and, well, just look at the competition for that title, pretty sure that list circles Japan twice, there’s also the fact that he was hired just for tag team matches, let me reiterate that, he was hired to compete in a scene where at least a quarter of the past champions where thrown together teams! I can’t make that up!”

Trust me, I wish I could!

“Other than that, I don’t have much to say about Sam, all I see him as is Lord Raab’s big, scary sidekick and that’s never a good sign, especially when the sidekick is two inches taller and thirty pounds heavier than the guy he’s the sidekick to! But that’s beside the point because it’s not like size matters, at least that’s what any woman who sleeps with Mark Ward has to tell him each and every time, what matters is speed and skill and I have that in spades!”

I said with a grin!

“Obviously I can’t speak for my partner because he’s a talentless hack who only holds MY TITLE because he happened to land on top of me but I should be more than enough to carry this team on my shoulders to victory! Long story short Sam, this match won’t end well for you or Lord Raab and it doesn’t matter if Raab has to bail out his sidekick or not because I’m winning either way.”

I heard Justin announce that J2H had retained and let out a sigh of relief before continuing.

“Oh trust me, I’ll deal with Tuscini myself when I get my rematch for the Roulette Title but in the meantime I get to prove why I was the best Roulette Champion of all time by beating the guy who was one of the most dominant champions in recent history, the website known as TV Tropes has a Trope for this called The Worf Effect named after the character from Star Trek, the series with Patrick Stewart in it, where a previously established tough guy character gets their ass kicked by someone new on the scene and that’s what’ll happen to you Raab!”

The show ended and the doors opened with the security guard telling us we could go, before I did I decided to wrap things up.

“I don’t know what Mark’s game is with this match but for my money it can’t be good for me but in the end I’ll just Fearless Shot my way to victory and move on to reclaim what’s rightfully mine! And to reiterate what I said earlier……” I said as I hoisted the Fearless Championship over my shoulder. “We all know this would’ve happened sooner or later, I just sped up the process by paying for it myself.” I said as I pointed to the Fearless Championship with my free hand. “As for this match, it’ll end one way and that’s with the unlikely pairing of me and James Tuscini on top! This message has been paid for and delivered by “The Fearless Champion” Steve Ramone, the champion the fans deserve as I will make SCW great again!”

I left the locker room as the scene fades.
user posted image